Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Angels

Angels 23 Jun 2019 01:24 #21

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
I shot a dog when I was a teenager, it wasn't killed or even hurt much because it was only a lead pellet-firing air pistol.
It was a longrange shot just for fun and I never thought I'd hit it but it was hit in the side and gave a yelp, then just carried on playing with another dog.
A week or two I saw it still running around playing, but it had a bare patch of skin in its side where the vet had presumably had to shave it to remove the pellet. Naturally I hated myself and never shot at anything again.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Angels 23 Jun 2019 05:41 #22

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
You can drop a good sized Horse with a half decent air rifle

So ive been told

And it wasnt an Angel that told me either

*edit* or maybe it wad and that wad a badly behaved Horse
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 05:49 by MrAnderson.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 08:45 #23

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
When I was about 10yrs old I used to collect woodlice, when I had enough I would roll each woodlouse in a ball, and shoot them at people with my peashooter.

Before that I had watched a wildlife programme on television and discovered from it that different types of ant would fight, this was much better than playing with my red/black coated cavalry and infantry soldiers, I would collect different coloured ants from the back garden and put them all in a container together....I had to stop doing it when my father saw what I was doing and said it was cruel.

I spent the next week at the local park where I'd find ants nests and kill each ant with my finger, I never felt cruel or any guilt at all, in fact it was fun.

I'd noticed that my father had put down some slug pellets for his cabbages in the garden, I think this was about a year later, so I sharpened a small but rigid stick to a point at one end, and went about the garden in search of slugs and poked the stick through them, and I would just move them up the stick once impaled, when I had about seven or eight slugs on the stick I showed the results of my hunt to my father, I wanted to see if he said was cruel, he just tutted and rolled his eyes.

I then got a little job when I was about 12 working in a local wildlife park but didn't get paid, it was just fun, sometimes the woman who ran it would give the helpers a can of coke and a bar of chocolate. She used to let me wrestle with her goats, this was a matter of getting hold of their curly horns and trying to get them down on their side, all the while the goats would be butting at me, chasing me with their heads down and horns ready, and occasionally kicking out their back feet, which was something that I made a special effort to avoid when she told me their kicks could knock me unconscious, because I used to put out their food, clean their hut etc, she just let me carry on and thought the goats enjoyed the wresting too.

At the end of that summer the woman who ran the wildlife park gave me a little dog, it was a little mongrel that someone had donated, or rather left outside the gates in a box, and it had befriended me, it would hold onto my leg with it's front two legs as high up as it could reach, so that it was nearly standing upright with me.

I took the dog home but my parents decided that it wasn't appropriate, I overheard them talking in the kitchen and my father saying something about ants and slugs.

I gave the dog back and said I wasn't allowed it. it did stop me doing things to insects and creepy crawlies, so maybe the woman who managed the wildlife park was an angel.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 09:03 by Frothy.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 11:03 #24

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
You can drop a good sized Horse with a half decent air rifle
So ive been told
And it wasnt an Angel that told me either
*edit* or maybe it wad and that wad a badly behaved Horse

Yeah when I bought an ordinary .177 air pistol as a teenager I thought they were just toys and seriously underestimated their hitting power, I used to shoot at bars of soap and saw that the lead pellet had penetrated almost an inch and it dawned on me that it would penetrate the same distance into human or animal flesh, so after that I began treating them with much more respect.
Later I bought a .22 air rifle for shooting at tin cans and it punched holes clear through them, and it penetrated well over an inch into soap, so I treated it with a ton of respect.
A local Territorial soldier used to visit me to play computer wargames and he spotted my air rifle and picked it up to admire it, and before I could stop him he'd gone out the door and shot at a bloke on the park about 100 yards away but thankfully missed him. I snatched it off him and read him the riot act, saying he should have known better, and his pathetic excuse was "I was only shooting at his foot".
Needless to say I always kept it out of sight after that in case any other shit-for-brains guests saw it and picked it up.
Over the years I've heard of at least 3 people being killed by air rifles accidentally or otherwise (a pellet actually penetrated one persons skull), which again proves their hitting power and they're far from toys.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 11:05 by Ugh.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 11:15 #25

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
.....I took the dog home but my parents decided that it wasn't appropriate, I overheard them talking in the kitchen and my father saying something about ants and slugs. I gave the dog back and said I wasn't allowed it. it did stop me doing things to insects and creepy crawlies, so maybe the woman who managed the wildlife park was an angel.

Your parents over-reacted a bit, they should have at least waited a week or two to see if you loved the dog.
As for creepy-crawlies and things, I suppose all kids (including me) used to have fun mistreating them; I once saw a spiders web in the corner of our garden shed crawling with hundreds of newly-hatched tiny spiders, so I sprayed them with my mums hair lacquer and killed the lot like a little shit and have always regretted it but thank god we grow out of our childish stupidity-
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child.
When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me" (Bible: 1 Cor 13:11)

We still feel the guilt of things we did, but the trick is to let them go rather than let them eat away at us-
God said "Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland"(Isaiah 43:18 )

Or as the Nam soldiers saying goes-
"What happens in the field stays in the field"
..:)
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 11:26 by Ugh.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 13:36 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
When I look back at things I did and feel a little guilty or cringe at myself, I don't look at the bible for guidance...

...I see it more like a magic spell someone put on me or I've put on myself, and I dismiss it. that's the way to avoid spells. don't let them get under your skin.

Sometimes I think of a lesser known Bob Dylan song called 'My Back Pages' it's a reflective song and about how things are not set in black & white or even monochrome, I specifically like this verse;

Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms quite clear, no doubt, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then I'm younger than that now
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 13:44 by Frothy.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 13:47 #27

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I've come to realise Ugh that the route to the soul isn't in religion for me, it's in poetry, the poet may be the messenger but the muse is the angel.

it's a feeling that can be delivered only by transporting the concept in such a way that it unpicks the lock of one's soul, it's a way of transporting information at another level, one much deeper, it's coming from below.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 13:56 by Frothy.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 14:03 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I've come to realise Ugh that the route to the soul isn't in religion for me, it's in poetry, the poet may be the messenger but the muse it the angel.

Yes, poetry can give us good insights into our souls and human-ness, and we've got a whole lot of such people to draw upon, whether they're poets, singer-songwriters, religious role models, Shakespeare and other playwrights etc..
PS- I often wonder if Shakespeare was a UFO-abductee and they'd implanted special talented knowledge in his mind to help us all realise our humanity through his words.
Perhaps he KNEW he'd been abducted and left little clues in his plays like this extract from The Tempest which seems to suggest a landed UFO left a crop circle which was "sour" with radiation, and the crew were small humanoids ("elves" and "demi-puppets")-
"Ye elves of hills, brooks, standing lakes and groves...you demi-puppets that by moonshine do the green sour ringlets make.."

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 14:10 by Ugh.

Angels 23 Jun 2019 14:27 #29

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Inspiration by example is key Ugh, this video is so good but also funny at the end.

Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 14:56 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Angels 23 Jun 2019 14:41 #30

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Sometime inspiration gets confused with motivation or determination, but it;s not the same, it's more like being touched in some way that it might even make one change their way of thinking.

Inspiration needs to be felt from the inside out, it's not just a load of encouragement, it's more like an awakening, or a realisation, it needs to be fed to individuals in such a way that they feel something for themselves.

The best artists are good at doing it, they know how to deliver information that touches the soul, so that the recipient can share something special that was encoded into the art.

This is what the real Di-vinci code etc would be, something to inspire thought and imagination, a sort of life force.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2019 14:56 by Frothy.

Angels 25 Jun 2019 02:08 #31

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Sometime inspiration gets confused with motivation or determination, but it;s not the same, it's more like being touched in some way that it might even make one change their way of thinking.

Inspiration needs to be felt from the inside out, it's not just a load of encouragement, it's more like an awakening, or a realisation, it needs to be fed to individuals in such a way that they feel something for themselves.

The best artists are good at doing it, they know how to deliver information that touches the soul, so that the recipient can share something special that was encoded into the art.

This is what the real Di-vinci code etc would be, something to inspire thought and imagination, a sort of life force.

The greatest work of art is life itself Frothy

But you still cant appreciate the artists work

Thats a shame

Angels 25 Jun 2019 02:24 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Thats a shame

I don't recognise mind control as art..

Angels 27 Jun 2019 21:43 #33

Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Thats a shame

What about the undoing of mind control on a large scale :joker:
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*

Angels 28 Jun 2019 02:55 #34

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
backfromthebrink wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Thats a shame

I don't consider ebbing to be a form of art.

Angels 28 Jun 2019 19:34 #35

Ugh wrote:
I shot a dog when I was a teenager, it wasn't killed or even hurt much because it was only a lead pellet-firing air pistol.
It was a longrange shot just for fun and I never thought I'd hit it but it was hit in the side and gave a yelp, then just carried on playing with another dog.
A week or two I saw it still running around playing, but it had a bare patch of skin in its side where the vet had presumably had to shave it to remove the pellet. Naturally I hated myself and never shot at anything again.

I had a .22 when I was a teenager, used to love being in an op. just putting the hairs on victims but never pulling the trigger. One day I watched this cunt shoot a dog, I saw red, fired off 2 rounds, both bounced of his skull, obviously a block head. :raiseglass:
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Angels 02 Jul 2019 00:13 #36

Frothy wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Thats a shame

The destruction of demonic forces is quite the art
Alot of Mind control requires demonic forces...The programmers themselves are vessels of demonic forces :)
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2019 00:50 by backfromthebrink.

Angels 02 Jul 2019 02:47 #37

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
backfromthebrink wrote:
Frothy wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Thats a shame

The destruction of demonic forces is quite the art
Alot of Mind control requires demonic forces...The programmers themselves are vessels of demonic forces :)

I don't consider destruction to be art. I think what you might be referring to is craft, a sort of demolition.
Crafts such as lesser magic or hypnosis inhibit the mind, the most prominent example being religion, art on the other hand opens the mind, it's momentary not continuous.
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2019 02:58 by Frothy.

Angels 03 Jul 2019 04:37 #38

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare