Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: My Question for the Jews

My Question for the Jews 12 Mar 2019 21:45 #1

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
My Question for the Jews (help me understand. I sincerely don't want to keep mocking you) - Owen Benjamin
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My Question for the Jews 13 Mar 2019 02:29 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
My main question for the Jews living in our countries is- why the hell don't you speak out against mass muslim immigration?
After all, muslims are the sworn enemies of Jews, so if Islam and Sharia Law ever takes hold, Jews will be the first to be rounded up for slaughter.
Below:- the midnight knock at the door in a future America, Britain, Australia etc-

"All Jews will come with us, NOW!"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare