Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Bigfoot Remastered

Bigfoot Remastered 11 Jul 2019 08:59 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Famous 1967 Bigfoot footage remastered to higher resolution, revealed new details

The remastering technique is shown at the end.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bigfoot Remastered 12 Jul 2019 11:11 #2

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Bigfoot Remastered 12 Jul 2019 22:37 #3

I've actually done a fair bit of diligent research in this field. People are definitely seeing something unusual out there. There's just too many authentic reports and sightings for the whole thing to be one massive hoax. That's even after dismissing all the obvious hoaxes and fakes. Of which there are also many. I think we're dealing with at least two different species here which people class as ''bigfoot or ''sasquatch'', Firstly there's some type of great ape, then there's the so called ''wild men'', which are allegedly Native Americans who live out in the wilderness? The reports of this ape/man being quite human-like in appearance i.e part human and part ape looking is probably because it originates from Native American ancestry, where the bloodline of this particular being or animal has some sort of an evolutionary DNA abnormality? American folklore and culture has written about this in their history. Don't totally rule out or dismiss such a thing actually existing, until you've researched the subject thoroughly. There's stuff out there in this World in which the vast majority of people have no clue exists, especially in the Oceans, and to a much lesser extent on land.

It's worth bearing in mind it took expeditions almost 60 years to discover the Panda. If a clumsy black and white bear can hide in the wilderness, then how much easier would it be for something that's far more intelligent to hide?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 02:13 by Return of Zorro.

Bigfoot Remastered 13 Jul 2019 12:19 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
First North American Monkey Fossils Are Found in Panama Canal Excavation
New Species Is Named Panamacebus transitus

Before the monkey teeth were discovered, the oldest evidence of movement of a mammal from South to North America are 8.5–9 million-year-old fossil remains of giant sloths
www.si.edu/newsdesk/releases/first-north-american-monkey-fossils-are-found-panama-canal-excavation

Apparently there have been monkey fossils found in North America, so a species may have developed from those yet to be discovered, also others may have travelled from South America when it was possible to do so. :dunno:

It might even have evolved from a sloth.

I don't like the way it turned it's head though whilst still walking, it's not natural for wild beasts, they usually stop to look, so then can see where they are going when they walk.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 12:36 by Frothy.

Bigfoot Remastered 13 Jul 2019 16:40 #5

No, I think the turning of the head & body while still walking is a perfectly natural thing to do under the circumstances. Apparently the creature turned it's head briefly because one of the horses jolted during filming, as Roger Patterson rushed to get a closer shot of the creature. I wouldn't expect the creature to stop and glare, I would expect a bipedal creature like that to react exactly how it did, by turning it's body and head to the side to take a look, while still walking away.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2019 16:44 by Return of Zorro.

Bigfoot Remastered 13 Jul 2019 23:23 #6

Return of Zorro wrote:
No, I think the turning of the head & body while still walking is a perfectly natural thing to do under the circumstances. Apparently the creature turned it's head briefly because one of the horses jolted during filming, as Roger Patterson rushed to get a closer shot of the creature. I wouldn't expect the creature to stop and glare, I would expect a bipedal creature like that to react exactly how it did, by turning it's body and head to the side to take a look, while still walking away.

Not only our resident U-Boat commander but an expert in anthropology now. Did your U-Boat sink around the Galapagos Islands then? :sokay:

Bigfoot Remastered 14 Jul 2019 03:52 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Return of Zorro wrote:

So if you were walking down the street being filmed by Bigfoots and one of their horses jolted, that's how you'd react?
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 04:22 by Frothy.

Bigfoot Remastered 14 Jul 2019 10:38 #8

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Bigfoot Remastered 15 Jul 2019 17:23 #9

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:

Not only our resident U-Boat commander but an expert in anthropology now. Did your U-Boat sink around the Galapagos Islands then? :sokay:

Well, I would much rather be know as or referred to as 'Commander' :salute: , than I would a Faux Nationalist Gimp and a beer thug, like yourself. :lmao:

Anyways, this is a serious subject.. so back on the topic of bigfoot, and less of the trolling, son. :twitch:
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2019 17:24 by Return of Zorro.

Bigfoot Remastered 15 Jul 2019 17:27 #10

Frothy wrote:
Return of Zorro wrote:

So if you were walking down the street being filmed by Bigfoots and one of their horses jolted, that's how you'd react?

I'll let you know on that one, as soon as bigfoot shows up in town with his smartphone or camera. :lmao:

Bigfoot Remastered 15 Jul 2019 18:18 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Return of Zorro wrote:
Anyways, this is a serious subject.. so back on the topic of bigfoot, and less of the trolling, son. :twitch:
The Patagones or Patagonian giants were a race of people, who first began to appear in early European accounts of the then little-known region and coastline of Patagonia. They were supposed to have exceeded at least double normal human height, some accounts giving heights of 12 to 15 feet (3.7 to 4.6 m) or more. Tales of these people would take a hold over European concepts of the region for some 250 years.
  • In 1579, Francis Drake's ship chaplain, Francis Fletcher, wrote about meeting very tall Patagonians, of "7 foote and a halfe".
  • In the 1590s, Anthony Knivet claimed he had seen dead bodies 12 feet (3.7 m) long in Patagonia.
  • Also in the 1590s, William Adams, an Englishman aboard a Dutch ship rounding Tierra del Fuego, reported a violent encounter between his ship's crew and unnaturally tall natives.
  • In 1766, a rumour leaked out upon their return to the United Kingdom that the crew of HMS Dolphin, captained by Commodore John Byron, had seen a tribe of 9-foot-tall (2.7 m) natives in Patagonia when they passed by there on their circumnavigation of the globe.
  • However, when a newly edited revised account of the voyage[????] came out in 1773, the Patagonians were recorded as being 6 feet 6 inches (1.98 m)—very tall, but by no means giants [for that time certainly yes].

The people encountered by Byron were in all likelihood the Tehuelches, indigenous to the region. Later writers """consider the Patagonian giants to have been a hoax""", or at least an exaggeration [that needs to be downplayed now, not?] and mis-telling of earlier European accounts of the region.

These accounts may also refer to the Selk'nam people. A photo of a seven foot tall Selk'nam ("Ona") man can be found in the Library of Congress.

More about Patagonia.

PS:

Notice how "influential Elitist people" are dominated by short people. Not yet dwarfs, but the main actors in especially history were small. Big Foot also is something psychological for the Reptilians, the Satanists, the Voodoo People, the Crazy Apes, the niggajews, however you wanna call them.

PPS:

Zorro, I assume you know about the army of BigFeet?

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Bigfoot Remastered 16 Jul 2019 19:51 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
:dunno:

it's Littlefoot, I've slowed down the Youtube video taken by the bikers but still cant seem to focus on the subject matter..

Bigfoot Remastered 04 Aug 2019 18:02 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare