Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 15:34 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 17:42 #2

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Apollo 15 and LROC pictures....from the same people who brought you Apollo 15 landing site pictures

:whoa:

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:01 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Fuck off and drop dead you sack of shit.
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2019 18:01 by Frothy.

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:03 #4

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:

No, no and no I'm not.

Answer the point, why are they suddenly trustworthy with their images?

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:10 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:

No, no and no I'm not.

Answer the point, why are they suddenly trustworthy with their images?

I never said they were trustworthy you fucking nonce.

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:19 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
#desperate for attention.
Apologies for jumping in but in the absence of clear moderation I might as well.
Sweet Jesus, why is this shill cunt still allowed to shit on the forum?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:27 #7

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
Frothy wrote:

But but but.....

Answer the point, why am I held with such contempt wherever I go?

Yes to all, you are such a pathetic no-mark it's beyond hilarious.
#desperate-for-affirmation.

PeakGammon cunt.

:shemused: :shemused: :shemused:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:27 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
#desperate for attention.
Apologies for jumping in but in the absence of clear moderation I might as well.
Sweet Jesus, why is this shill cunt still allowed to shit on the forum?

No idea. Hopefully novum will sort it and it's sock accounts out when his heatwave is over.

What do you think of these images from the far side of the moon,

Last Edit: 19 Dec 2019 18:41 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:29 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I don't think the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera had spotted them, so they weren't edited out or masked.

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:32 #10

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Gene Cernans bunny rabbit shit droppings?

Shouldn't we wait for the resident 'expert' to weigh in first?
I expect some tedious waffle about regoliths and x=ywz/42 to the tune of ave ma fat arse....
:wissl:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:41 #11

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
I am desperate for attention.
Sweet Jesus, why am I, a total cunt still allowed to shit on the forum?

You need to get a life you stalking weirdo.

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:44 #12

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Frothy wrote:
I don't think the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera had spotted them, so they weren't edited out or masked.

The pictures are from LROC that is Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera - these images are part of a whole series of same spot images taken on a regular basis. It is impossible to edit these invisibly....

So, about "doctoring the photos", I asked an expert on the subject Gonetoplaid, here is his reply:

"There are several reasons why it would be impossible to doctor the LROC images. I will list the various reasons, in no particular order, as I think of them:

1. The LRO Team, not NASA, controls the LRO. The LRO mission control center is on the campus at Arizona State University. Thus it is the LRO Team who schedules what targets the LRO shoots, and when. Not sure, but I believe that these target commands are uploaded to the LRO on a daily basis.

2. There is no way to upload images to the LRO.

3. Jarrah believes that the LRO images of the landing sites are doctored after they are transmitted to earth. The problem with that theory is that the LRO transmits around 280 GB of data back to earth every day. This data is transmitted as analog data by the LRO's Ka band antenna, is received at White Sands and converted from analog to digital data on-the-fly, and then the data is piped directly to the LRO mission control center at ASU. If NASA or any other entity were to take the time to doctor LRO images of the landing sites, then the LRO team would certainly notice the delay when receiving LRO images of the landing sites.

4. Let's imagine the impossible -- toss out 1 through 3 -- and assume that the LRO images of the landing sites somehow are doctored before they arrive at ASU. Here are the technical hurtles which would have to be overcome. They could be overcome, but only if you took a lot of time, as in a couple of days:

4a. All fake Apollo hardware must be positioned with sub-pixel accuracy. It would be very easy to tell if this wasn't done, simply by 2x or 4x bicubic resampling LRO images of the landing sites and then overlaying the images.

4b. The LRO almost always has to be slewed towards the east or west in order to look at the landing sites. This is because the LRO rarely passes directly over a landing site. This now imposes the need to make sure that viewing perspective of the fake Apollo hardware overlaid on the LRO images is correct.

4c. And now one would have to fake the shadows cast by the fake Apollo hardware. That would be very difficult to accurately accomplish since of course the lunar terrain is far from level at the half meter scale.

4d. Even after all of the above, faking the Apollo hardware -- especially the shadows of said hardware, becomes very difficult. Why? Because each NAC CCD is read out by first reading out all of the even numbered pixels (called the A channel) and then reading out all of the odd numbered pixels (the B channel). The problem is that this readout method (which is slightly faster than reading out the entire row of pixels) introduces the pattern of dark 1 pixel wide bands seen in the LRO images. This banding pattern is non-linear in terms of brightness for a variety of reasons, but my point is that trying to overlay a "correct" banding pattern on top of the fake hardware now becomes virtually impossible due to issues which I will describe further below.

5. Each of the LRO's Narrow Angle Camera (NAC) optical systems consists of an 8" aperture 700 mm focal length Ritchie-Chretien telescope with a group of field corrector lenses placed ahead of the focal plane. The field corrector lenses are mounted in a metal assembly in similar fashion to the way that lenses are mounted in older camera lenses which featured all metal mechanical construction. Temperature changes which occur when the LRO passes from the sunlit side to the dark side of the moon cause these lens elements to creep around very slightly, on the order of a few ten thousandths of an inch. This results in very slight random optical decentering.which in turn produces a very slightly different PSF function for LRO images taken each time the LRO's orbit shifts back to the sunlit side of the moon.

5a. It would be impossible for me to get the results which I do when deconvolving and enhancing the LRO images of the landing sites if the PSF function for the "fake" overlaid Apollo hardware didn't match the PSF function for the rest of the image. There is no getting around this issue. If a somewhat incorrect PSF function was applied to the "fake" image data to be overlaid, then the fake image data would stand out like a sore thumb as showing either an obviously incorrect deconvolution result or showing slight trailing in a random direction compared to the rest of the image.

5b. Image deconvolution involves the use of a PSF which is either calculated from the image (takes a while to do), or which is present in the image itself. For PSFs, I select and use one of the small pieces of highly reflective Kapton film which was blown off the LM descent stage when the ascent stage lifted off. The PSF of one of these pieces of Kapton film usually involves at least 10 to 20 pixels of PSF data. That is a lot of PSF data which one would need to generate not only for each pixel of the fake image to be overlaid, but which also must be fully merged into the actual PSF data of the original image. This would have to be pulled off with 64-bit depth precision since I perform image deconvolution at 32-bit depth precision. In other words, some serious number crunching would be involved in order to make sure that the fake overlaid image is not detectable.

5c. Assuming that, somehow, issues 5a and 5b are tackled, and after taking the time to test the results, then one would have to tackle the repeating electronic noise patterns which are present in every LRO image. The placement of these repeating electronic noise patterns are random since the noise patterns come from all of the electronics on-board the LRO itself. Want to see the noise patterns? Simply use Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) analysis. The upshot is that the repeating electronic noise patterns, present in the rest of the original image, would have to be incorporated into the fake image of the Apollo hardware which was to be overlaid onto the original LRO image. But wait...one would have to do this, while at the same time factoring in the issues mentioned in 5a and 5b! And each LRO image contains a few hundred repeating electronic noise patterns from transistors, diodes, capacitors, various circuits, other instruments, and the LRO's Ka band antenna. Lots of stuff, all very faint, but readily visible using FFT analysis.

6. Okay, now let's assume that somebody takes the time to address all of issues described in 4 through 5. The best way to actually fake the Apollo hardware would be to, and if you had plenty of time...

-- decompand the original LRO image,
-- then fully calibrate the original LRO image,
-- then to use FFT to identify and remove all of the original electronic noise patterns in the original image,
-- then to simulate the perspective of the fake Apollo hardware which one wishes to overlay,
-- then to simulate the shadows of the fake hardware in the fake image which one wishes to overlay while at the same time taking into account the terrain of the original image and making the shadow patterns correctly match to at least at or better than the image scale which generally is around 0.5 meters,
-- then properly simulate the effects of the A and B channel vertical nonlinear CCD readout patterns in the fake image,
-- then overlay the fake image of the Apollo hardware onto the original LRO image,
-- then reapply the original image's electronic noise pattern,
-- then de-calibrate the image,
-- then re-compand the image,
-- then insert all of the original LRO spacecraft data which was sent along with the original image's data stream,
-- then calculate and apply new but fake checksums for both the image and the data stream,
-- and finally, then send the fake image to the LRO Team's mission control center at Arizona State University,
-- and then come up with a reasonable explanation for the LRO Team as to why, each time the LRO images one of the Apollo landing sites, that the resulting image is mysteriously delayed for several hours or days in order to accomplish all of the above, to simply to keep alive some sort of 40-year-old moon hoax which other countries would be able to prove within a decade, if not much sooner.

7. Obviously the dozens of scientists and researchers involved with the LRO, if one is to believe conspiracy theorists, would have to be "in" on the conspiracy -- more than 40 years later. That is beyond being patently absurd.

8. On average, every year roughly a half dozen research papers are published which reveal new and completely unique findings related to studies of the moon rocks returned by the Apollo astronauts. Findings which are impossible to duplicate, unless one is willing to believe that to this day research scientists are part of some sort of 40-year-old moon hoax conspiracy.

9. You can't bounce data off of the LRO. You would have to bounce data off of the moon itself since LRO's reflectivity in radio wavelengths is several orders of magnitude less than the moon. Any Ka band (since that is what the LRO uses) transmitter strong enough to bounce a fake signal off of the moon in order to simulate the LRO's Ka band transmission to earth would be picked up by radio astronomers around the world, and they would be very pissed off due to the interference with their work.

Every LRO image of an Apollo landing site is unique. By this, I mean that the solar altitude above the terrain, the direction of solar incidence onto the terrain and direction of solar emission off of the terrain, and the LRO's viewing perspective when looking at an Apollo landing site and surrounding terrain always is unique for each image. Thus, I just realized that absolutely everything in the LRO image would have to be faked if the fake image were to somehow be uploaded to the LRO prior to the LRO team commanding the LRO to actually image one of the Apollo landing sites. In order to do this, one would have to have a DTM of the terrain with better than 1/2 meter accuracy in terms of both the position and altitude for every single object in the image. That is one hell of a huge swath of terrain to model down to 1/2 meter accuracy in both position and elevation in a DTM. To do so would require at least several dozen LRO images of each landing site over a several year period, combined with supercomputer crunching of all of the image data. So far the best LRO DTMs produced from NAC images have accuracies in the neighborhood of around 5 meters -- far short of what would be needed to properly simulate the height of every object plus the shadow direction and shadow length cast by every object in the image. The altitude component of a NAC DTM is what has by far the least resolution and thus the most amount of error. And this is just to fake one single LRO image. In a nutshell, I realize now that it is utterly impossible to fake a LRO image and upload it to the LRO beforehand."

You don't get HB experts in fields such as this. If they are experts they know Apollo landed on the Moon

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:44 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Lux Interior wrote:
Gene Cernans bunny rabbit shit droppings?

Shouldn't we wait for the resident 'expert' to weigh in first?
I expect some tedious waffle about regoliths and x=ywz/42 to the tune of ave ma fat arse....

Well one of the objects has a 'T' shape, at one end, and a right angle bit away from the main structure.....the premise of the analysis in the o/p link is that it's ET's. mining or something.
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2019 18:46 by Frothy.

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 18:47 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
I am desperate for attention.
Sweet Jesus, why am I, a total cunt still allowed to shit on the forum?

You need to get a life you stalking weirdo.

I have two; my own, and yours.
Dance to my call little doggy, dance because I will never go away, I own you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 19:00 #15

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Dance to my call little doggy, dance because I will never go away, I own you.

Yet, let's look at what is going on.

YOU are coming after MY posts on mainly my threads but also others.

You don't have a life, you have a sick weirdo obsession. You are like a dogturd that keeps re-appearing on my shoe.

:shemused: :shemused: :shemused: :shemused:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CdUevP_UAAAE6Q8.jpg

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 20:09 #16

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
PeakGammon cunt.

:wtf:

social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/708-wtc7-and-the-non-smoking-gun/&do=findComment&comment=18349

None too bright are you fuckhead :iitm:

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 20:27 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Looks like mining machinery of some sort?

Judging from the lunar dust build up on the sides of that object with the accompaning small crater impacts, the objects appear to be very, very, old, possibly millions of years old?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 20:39 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Yup, it could have been there a long time.

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 21:13 #19

• peacenik
  • Immortal
As a wild guess, I am going to surmise, the object with the, 'legs' or 'posts' underneath it, was at one time a mobile unit, while the other unit with the lunar dust build up on it's side, was a stationary object?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Image Analysis of Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C 19 Dec 2019 21:30 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zoomed in further.

Last Edit: 19 Dec 2019 21:36 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare