Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: The end of the story of the Dyatlov group

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group 12 Feb 2020 08:36 #1

• gorojanin
  • Fresh Member
I came on forum with one goal - show forgery photographs after 26 January 1959 year.
Forgery photography means that the campaign is fake.
The bodies were brought in 20-x dates of February, the shooting of forged diaries was written under duress.

Fake pictures, oddities of the diaries, the end of the story of the Dyatlov group
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group 12 Feb 2020 19:14 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Thanks Gorojanin, your theory seems to be that a secret group from the Soviet government or military killed the Dyatlovs.
Why would they do that?

Interestingly Yuri Yudin (the member of the Dyatlov's who turned back with illness) also thought the military might have had something to do with it. (He died in 2013 aged 75)-

Daily Telegraph news item 2013- "Yuri Yudin, who has died aged 75, was the only surviving member of a party of Russian students who perished in mysterious circumstances in 1959 in what became known as the Dyatlov Pass Incident.
..he..rose to become an administrator in the Solikamsk Perm region of Russia. He always felt that the Soviet military had probably been responsible in some way.
In an interview last year [2012] he recalled that he had been asked to identify the owner of everything found at the scene, but had failed to find a match for a piece of cloth that seemed to be of military origin, or for a pair of glasses, a pair of skis and a piece of a ski, leading him to suspect that the military had found the tent before the volunteer rescuers.
"If I had a chance to ask God just one question, it would be, 'What really happened to my friends that night?’" Yudin said."

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/10026000/Yuri-Yudin.html

The 9 dead hikers plus Yudin-
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2020 19:23 by Ugh.

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group 13 Feb 2020 03:53 #3

• gorojanin
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Thanks Gorojanin, your theory seems to be that a secret group from the Soviet government or military killed the Dyatlovs.
Why would they do that?

Interestingly Yuri Yudin (the member of the Dyatlov's who turned back with illness) also thought the military might have had something to do with it. (He died in 2013 aged 75)-

The Creator of virtual events is not related to States, military, or other agencies, but all States and agencies are required to support Creator`s virtual events.

Yudin left with a group from Vizhay on 26.01 .1959, after which he appeared alive and well on 19.02.1959 with stories about the 41st quarter, the settlement of the 2nd Northern mine and his illness, which was not confirmed by any document. No one knows where he was or what he did between these dates. These are all reliable facts about Yudin.
Everything that studies knows about Yudin between 26.01.1959 and 19.02.1959 is known only from his words and fake photos. Yudin lying all my life in books, 4 movies, and countless interviews. In journalism, he promoted the proper "rocket" version for the masses. That is, a pure accomplice of the falsifiers.
Yudin saw perfectly well what kind of fake work was done for him in the photo works of "goodbyes in the 2nd Northern mine". Being public, the Deputy head of the city, the Vice-mayor, the Plenipotentiary of the Museum project in UNESCO, meeting with many famous people, managed never to take off with anyone side by side, only on the eve of death with two colleagues in the Fund.
He died suddenly and unexpectedly, although he was awake, healthy, when many people in the network began to doubt his stories.

In reality, Yudin is a head taller than Dubinina.

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group 14 Feb 2020 12:02 #4

• gorojanin
  • Fresh Member
Made several additions to the main post .

About signals in diaries.

...This is the signal that was written under duress.

Of course, a lot is sifted out, but also in the left full of signals. In the form of confusion. In the form of an unprecedented date of 30.2.59 in Kolmogorova 's diary . In the form of conscious mistakes over time-thanks to blogger lioha-derevnia .

Read in the General diary:

27.1.59. At 4 o'clock we started... We drove 8 km in 2 hours... It was getting dark.

January 28. We get up to rest at 5: 30.

In fact, in Ivdel, the sun sets at 16: 46. In the area of the village of Severny-a minute or two earlier. At 17: 30 and 18: 00 it is dark, and nothing is visible at all.

And then the diary goes straight on about what happened...

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group 14 Feb 2020 12:10 #5

• gorojanin
  • Fresh Member
Also added to the main post

Also note the scratch above Thibo. White, i.e. on a positive carrier.
The hat interrupts it, which means: the figure was laid on the carrier.
With an increase, it is clear, that it is shines through, i.e. the master used photoplates.

Other overlays of inserted shapes on micro-damage.

Two photos 28.01.1959. Scratches covered with Krivonischenko`s and Kolevatov`s figures.

29.01.1959. Kolevatov is superimposed on the background

30.01.1959. Epic stupidity! I forgot to draw a ski on my leg. :ponda:

Dubinina's double face.

There are no other double faces in any of the photos. The master of photomontage badly painted over the hood. The hood was on the same photo shoot that was used for this fake photo .

The end of the story of the Dyatlov group 14 Feb 2020 12:13 #6

• gorojanin
  • Fresh Member
Also added to the main post

Researchers of the Dyatlov`s group believe that it is the evening of 28.01, although the lighting in this photo is morning. But that's not the point.

The second skier without sticks. His hands are down, but he stands in the speaker, bent like everyone else, and takes a step. It is physically impossible to go skiing without support on ski poles, bent over with a backpack

In the original photo, a person with a backpack is leaning on his left leg, hands down; or without a backpack at all, it was glued by a master. The master saw that there were no sticks, tried to correct the picture by putting one under his arm, but only made it worse.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare