Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE Berlin 19 December 2016 Christmas Market Truck Attack - Pictures & Videos Thread

ALTERNATIVE Berlin 19 December 2016 Christmas Market Truck Attack - Pictures & Videos Thread 20 Dec 2016 11:29 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This thread is reserved for collecting pictures and discussing them,
which is no longer possible in the original thread.

Please feel free to present pictures, videos and all sorts of documentation, which
appears to be suspicious and raises valid questions regarding the official scenario
and narrative.

This thread is subject to moderation.

Flare wrote:
A truck driving into a Christmas market in front of a church.

How sick is that?

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It's not any old church, it's the

Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser_Wilhelm_Memorial_Church

A few symbolic photos coming in ..

3 23 23

and this

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Expand to max res

What exactly is the number on the license plate?

What's the number???

Looks like - or is to look like (?) de.wikipedia.org/wiki/08/15

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 13:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 15:30 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Before and after - note the concrete protection

Original DM caption:

Our combination picture shows on top a Dec. 21, 2016 picture of destroyed huts and bottom the same location after the reopening of the christmas market in Berlin, Germany, Thursday, Dec. 22, 2016 three days after a truck ran into the crowded Christmas market and killed several people.

Original DM caption:

People walk over the Christmas market, three days after a truck ran into the crowd and killed several people, at the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in Berlin, Thursday, Dec. 22, 2016.

Where has the concrete protection gone?

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4057616/The-Latest-Israeli-national-confirmed-Berlin-dead.html

Please stay tuned as these posts get updated when new pictures come up.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 13:11 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 15:56 #3

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
One needs to have good knowledge and expierence to steer a truck that size through a city like Berlin... :cool2:
For about 6 kilometers... :twitch:

As one can see in this picture, the truck entered the christmas market through a relatively narrow entrance with two poles and two huts and turned left then, not touching the first hut at the left side.
The christmas market is approximately 150 meters long, but the truck drove back to the street after hardly 50 meters... :ponda:

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Gaia

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 16:51 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
New Pictures

Caption: Police say the 32 ton truck smashed the wooden stalls of the market to matchwood and pulverised the humans caught in it path next to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - a ruin of World War Two that stands as a monument against war

Caption: Mrs Merkel (left) is seen from above next to a spot where people were killed by the careering lorry

See more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4052934/Far-right-Dutch-leader-Geert-Wilders-tweets-provocative-image-Angela-Merkel-blood-hands-blaming-cowardly-lead...-Islamic-terror.html

Please stay tuned as these posts get constantly updated.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 11:43 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 17:36 #5

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Interesting detail...the map on top, from a german source, shows that the truck entered the christmas market from Hardenbergstrasse (street), but the map at the bottom, from a british source, shows that the truck entered the market from Kantstrasse (street). :ponda:

I just checked the truck route as shown here on google maps en detail...hard stuff, lots of narrow turns, entering a main road to cross the 'Landwehrkanal' (channel), leaving it the very next exit and take more turns to hit the Hardenbergstreet which finally leads to the christmas market. Good local knowledge is helpful for that route, even if one has a navigation system. One has to know the traffic rules very well to drove that route...
BTW: If the truck would have come from the Kantstreet, as shown in the bottom map, then the way would be much more difficult to drive, because it is a minor road, hard to reach from the starting point.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 17:49 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The English map is also incorrect regarding the stalls
and I wonder who stayed at the Waldorf Astoria that night ...

They transformed the WWII ruin of the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis Kirche into something typically eery,
had only a glimpse at pictures yet, but the interior design, the new buildings surrounding it and the
"Weltkugelbrunnen" are surely worth a closer look at some time.

Btw, if you were the driver of this attack truck, would you chose to enter the Christmas market through
an official entrance instead of driving right over the first tiny wooden stalls, who are nothing more than
huts made of matches to the huge, powerful truck?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 17:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 18:21 #7

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Btw, if you were the driver of this attack truck, would you chose to enter the Christmas market through
an official entrance instead of driving right over the first tiny wooden stalls, who are nothing more than
huts made of matches to the huge, powerful truck?

It depends...even if the truck is powerful and robust, there is still some risk to hit the market through a stall, because one doesn't know what's inside. Maybe a huge and solid oven made from hard iron and steel? That could slow the truck down or give big damage to it. So, it might be wiser to avoid that risk and enter through 'open space'.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 18:31 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
They transformed the WWII ruin of the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtnis Kirche into something typically eery,
had only a glimpse at pictures yet, but the interior design, the new buildings surrounding it and the
"Weltkugelbrunnen" are surely worth a closer look at some time.

No wonder:

Im März 1957 gewann Egon Eiermann den Architektenwettbewerb zum Neubau der Kirche.

Egon Eiermanns Vater, der aus Buchen im Odenwald stammte, war Konstrukteur bei der Lokomotivenfabrik Orenstein & Koppel in Nowawes. Seine Mutter war die Berlinerin Emma Gellhorn

Benno Orenstein war jüdischer Abstammung.

Leopold Koppel [brother of Arthur Koppel] (* 20. Oktober 1854 in Dresden; † 29. August 1933 in Berlin) war ein deutsch-jüdischer Bankier.

All from wiki.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 21:23 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Find the German Christian in this picture.

Orangeaid wrote: Full comment: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/68605-more-breaking-news-truck-ploughs-into-christmas-market-in-berlin.html?start=60#243320

I wonder what could have cast THIS shadow on her phiz
(btw, thanks to my special fans on TZ for making me adopt this coll. term to my active English vocabulary ;) )
in this perspective, and why the top mouthpiece, Daily Fail,
would publish such a bad picture. There is only one answer:

This photo is either authentic, there was something shedding
such a weird shadow - the object still unknown - and the executive
editor did not care - or this photo is shopped for a reason.

Hardly anything, except perhaps in first "breaking" news, is slipping
through the Ministery of Truth's scan ever by "coincidence", thus
to me this photo is shopped and published deliberately as a sign
to "those in the know", masonic minions et al., and those who read
and understood the contents of this thread

myrkul - master muppet of the most profitable slave colony

are also well aware, that her time is over by design since long.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 13:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 21 Dec 2016 21:41 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
expand, if you please

I resized the huge pictures a bit
for reasons of clarity of the thread.
P
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2017 13:43 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 23 Dec 2016 11:07 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 23 Dec 2016 16:07 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

ARIEL :wissl: ZURAWSKI

This is the truck, at least the identical numberplate, which ended up in Berlin:

Looks like steel beams.

www.facebook.com/ariel.zurawski
pl-pl.facebook.com/Us%C5%82ugi-Transportowe-ARIEL-%C5%BBurawski-374848702674478/
www.utzurawski.pl/

Cousin of ARIEL ZURAWSKI

Poland: Polish driver of Berlin lorry attack was ‘stabbed to death, shot dead’

vid descr
NO ACCESS POLAND

Ariel Zurawski, the owner of the transport company whose lorry ploughed into a Berlin Christmas market on Monday evening, issued a statement in Gryfino, Tuesday.

He stated that the driver’s “last contact was at 15:00 local time (14:00 GMT) when his wife called him,” but that after that “she was unable to contact him.”

SOT, Ariel Zurawski, transport company owner (Polish): "Unfortunately the driver is dead. He was stabbed to death, shot dead. His body was inside the car in the passenger seat. His last contact was at 15:00 local time (14:00 GMT) when his wife called him. However she couldn’t talk, because she was at work. She said she would call at 16:00 local time (15:00 GMT), but she was unable to contact him.”

SOT, Journalist: “Did you receive confirmation from authorities about the circumstances?”

Zurawski: “Yes, yes. I mean, I haven’t received an official confirmation. However, I had to recognize the victim on the photo and I had to say that he was my driver."

SOT, Ariel Zurawski, owner of the transport company (Polish): "Stab wounds were clearly seen in the photo which depicted only my cousin’s face. It was really clear that he was fighting for his life. His face was swollen and bloodied. Police informed me that he had suffered a gunshot wound. Despite being stabbed he was shot dead."

Berlin Anschlag Wahrheit oder Lüge - Berlin Attack Truth or Lie by Gerhard Wisnewski

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 12:14 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 23 Dec 2016 18:17 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sorry for posting German videos only, but they are the most exposing ones atm
and the subject is a German one after all, at least the site of the attack is situated
in the capital of the FRG and as many members here have quite a good basic command
of German and German readers might equally be interested, I think it's ok.
I will gladly translate the video descriptions and post the link to the gogol trans
of the relevant article in the Jüdische Allgemeine.

BERLIN: What is Shlomo Shpiro doing at the site?

vid descr
Minutes before the attack in Berlin, the Israeli terror and intelligence service expert Shlomo Shpiro was on the Christmas market at Breitscheidplatz in Berlin (addendum: according to the Jüdische Allgemeine). Why was he there? And what does this have to do with reporter Gutjahr, who was also "in the middle of the crime scene" in Nice and Munich?

He goes on to explain the Shlomo Shpiro Bar-Ilan University of Tel Aviv connection with Einat Wilf, the zionist, atheist wife of Richard Gutjahr: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einat_Wilf

Richard Gutjahr - "journalist" liar schmuck truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/67594-richard-gutjahr-journalist-liar-schmuck.html
Munich 22 July 2016 Shooting - The Evidence Collection Thread truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67598-munich-22-july-2016-shooting-the-evidence-collection-thread.html

Terrorexperte Shlomo Shpiro, Geheimdienst- und Terrorexperte der Bar-Ilan-Universität Tel Aviv, sagte dem Nachrichtensender n-tv, dass er nur wenige Minuten zuvor selbst auf dem Breitscheidplatz war. Er erzählte, dass er dort Berliner und Touristen gesehen und verschiedene Sprachen der Besucher gehört habe. Der Breitscheidplatz sei als symbol- und geschichtsträchtiger Ort mitten in Berlin möglicherweise bewusst für einen Terroranschlag ausgewählt worden, so Shpiro.

Shlomo Shpiro, intelligence and terrorist expert of the Bar-Ilan University of Tel Aviv, told the news station n-tv that he was only a few minutes before himself on the Breitscheidplatz. He said that he had seen Berliners and tourists there and had heard different languages from the visitors. According to Shpiro, the Breitscheidplatz is a symbolic and historical site in the middle of Berlin and possibly deliberately selected for a terrorist attack, according to Shpiro.
Addendum: the translator did not translate the last sentence from "possibly" on but absorbed it!

Source: www.juedische-allgemeine.de/article/view/id/27336/highlight/Shlomo&Shpiro&Berlin
Translation of full article: translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=www.juedische-allgemeine.de%2Farticle%2Fview%2Fid%2F27336%2Fhighlight%2FShlom...%26Berlin&edit-text=

n-tv
Der israelische Politologe Shlomo Shpiro glaubt ungeachtet der sehr unterschiedlichen Opferzahlen: "Der Anschlag von Berlin ist der 11. September für Deutschland. Ab jetzt gehört der Terror zum Alltag."

Bis zu jenem verhängnisvollen Tag im Jahr 2001 "war Terrorismus für die Amerikaner etwas, wo sich Katz und Maus Gute Nacht sagen: In Afrika, in Nahost, in Israel und so weiter." Dann hätten die US-Bürger ihn "zu Hause" zu spüren bekommen. Exakt das erlebe nun die Bundesrepublik: Der Terror "kam näher und näher": Jerusalem, Damaskus, New York, Paris, Brüssel, Bayern "und nun mitten in Berlin".

Die These, das Berliner Weihnachtsmarktattentat auf eine Stufe mit dem 11. September zu stellen, ist zumindest an der Stelle richtig, dass wir nun wissen: Die Hinweise diverser Experten, dass es trotz aller Schutzmaßnahmen "auch uns treffen kann", sind wahr gewesen. Die Angst vor dem Terror gab es aber schon weit vor dem 19. Dezember 2016. Sie gehört(e) zum Alltag. Ob der Terror aber Dimensionen wie in Israel annimmt, bleibt abzuwarten. Shpiro sagte, in Deutschland sei es "nicht so schlimm" wie in seiner Heimat, "aber es wird langsam in die Richtung gehen".

The Israeli political scientist (sic) Shlomo Shpiro believes, despite the very different numbers of victims: "The attack of Berlin is September 11 for Germany. (now gogol trans absorbes the following important part:) From now on, terror is part of everyday life."

Until that disastrous day in 2001, "terrorism was something for the Americans where cat and mouse say good night: in Africa, in the Middle East, in Israel and so on." Then the US citizens had to "feel it at home". This is exactly what the Federal Republic is now experiencing: the terror "came closer and closer": Jerusalem, Damascus, New York, Paris, Brussels, Bavaria "and now in the middle of Berlin".

The thesis of placing the Berlin Christmas Market act on a level with the 11th of September is at least right at the point that we now know: The indications of various experts that it can "hit us" despite all the protective measures have proven to be true. The fear of terror exist(ed) before 19 December 2016. It belongs to everyday life. Whether the terror assumes dimensions as in Israel remains to be seen. Shpiro said that in Germany it was "not so bad" as in his home, "but it will slowly go in the direction".
In fact this text should be written in blood red!

Source: www.n-tv.de/politik/Ab-jetzt-gehoert-der-Terror-zum-Alltag-article19380736.html

Journal of Intelligence History

Discipline Espionage
Language English
Edited by Chris Moran, Shlomo Shpiro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journal_of_Intelligence_History

All results: en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Shlomo+Shpiro&title=Special:Search&go=Go&searchToken=2icsc7krzuzjvjcmafn38ogid

I did not know that Shlomo Shpiro is a prominent tv personality in the FRG
www.google.de/search?q=shlomo+shpiro&biw=1366&bih=624&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjx0IjB94rRAhUOkRQKHde4ALYQ_AUICCgD

Attack in Berlin - how terrorism expert Shpiro experienced the night

He basically recounts what n-tv and Jüdische Allgemeine had published.

Bar-Ilan University Tel Aviv - SAFE-COMMS - Counter-Terrorism Crisis Communication

The People

Prof. Shlomo Shpiro (Israel)
ANTONIO DIAZ (Spain)
KARSTEN FREY (Spain)
LOHITZUNE ZULOAGA (Spain)
HARTWIN MOHRLE (Germany)
PETRA HOFFMANM (Germany)
JOHN NOMIKOS (Greece)
OWEN HARGIE (UK, Northen Ireland)
MAIREAD McCOY (UK, Northen Ireland)
PAULINE IRVING (UK, Northen Ireland)
STOYAN MADZHAROV (Bulgaria)
NIKOLAY KOLEV (Bulgaria)

Safe-Comms Team at kick-off meeting 23 April 2009

The Consortium consists of the following research institutions.
For more information on their background, visit their web sites

• Bar Illan University, (Project Coordinator), Israel

• A&B One GmbH, Germany

• Research Institute for European and American Studies

• University of Ulster, United Kingdom

• Universidad de Burgos, Spain

• University of Rousse Angel Kunchev, Bulgaria

PICTURES and LINKS faculty.biu.ac.il/~sshpiro/Consortiumhtml.html

The Project

The goal of the project is to help public authorities in Europe better reacting to terror crises by providing effective communication strategies for the aftermath of terror attacks.

Such attacks take place when least expected, as terrorists search for vulnerable targets across Europe and seek to spread fear and panic.
A terror attack instantly becomes breaking news in the media throughout the world. Effective recovery from such an attack depends also on a carefully planned and trained communication strategy which would restore public confidence and enable quick return to normality.

In order to effectively deal with the aftermath of terror attacks, public authorities
need a counter-terrorism communication strategy comprised of activities aimed at the relevant audiences. This strategy needs to be trained and adapted before an attack takes place and forms an inherent part of crisis management and continuity plans. SAFE-COMMS aims to provide public authorities throughout Europe with an effective and modular communication strategy for terror crises.

faculty.biu.ac.il/~sshpiro/index.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2016 01:10 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 24 Dec 2016 08:15 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2016 08:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 24 Dec 2016 09:08 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Berlin terror attack: Missing Israeli woman confirmed among victims as her seriously injured husband fights for life

Dalia Elyakim, who was standing with her husband Rami at the Christmas market, has been confirmed among the 12 killed

An Israeli woman has been confirmed among the victims of the Berlin terror attack horror as her seriously injured husband fights for life in hospital.

Dalia Elyakim and husband Rami, both in their 60s and from Herzliya, Israel, were stood side-by-side when the lorry slammed into revellers - killing 12 people.

Rami was seriously injured and is still fighting for his life after undergoing three operations.

The couple's children have flown to Berlin to be with their father and provide German authorities with a DNA sample to potentially help identify their mother.

Fears are growing for missing Fabrizia Lorenzo and her lush wig (yiddish: sheitel).

Meanwhile, fears are growing in Italy tonight that one of its nationals, Fabrizia Lorenzo, a 31-year-old transport specialist who lived in the city, might be among the victims after it emerged her phone and metro card had been found close to the scene.

Her family back home in Sulmona, Abruzzia, have reported her missing and are anxiously waiting for news.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-terror-attack-fears-grow-9498696

Berlin attack: Londoner tells of miracle escape from Berlin Christmas market massacre

Nice masonic black and white chessboard.

A Londoner told how he and his girlfriend had a miraculous escape in the Berlin Christmas market massacre.

Matthew Shepherd, originally from Wembley, north London, and his girlfriend Lauren Emsden were hit by the truck driven by the mass killer.

He said on Facebook shortly after 9pm on Monday: “Hate posting something like this but just want to let everyone know that me and Lauren Emsden were hit by the truck in Berlin tonight.

“So lucky to say we are in one piece and are just being treated for shock and bruises. Thoughts and prayers out to everyone else who has been affected.”

The couple are believed to have been treated in hospital and are now thought to be back in the UK after the attack in which 12 people died.

Read more: www.standard.co.uk/news/world/berlin-attack-londoner-tells-of-miracle-escape-from-berlin-christmas-market-massacre-a3425836.html

Original DM caption:

Traumatised: Sara Dobler and her partner Rhys Meredith said they were 'traumatised' by what they had witnessed at the market

Original DM caption:

Slaughter: American tourist Luke Theis, pictured with his girlfriend Lara Colombo, saw 'two rivers of blood going down the floor' after the attacker mounted a curb and deliberately drove into crowds of people

Watch the ‘Rivers Of Blood’ Trigglypuff look-alike video: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4054140/How-German-police-bungled-hunt-Europe-s-wanted-man-Asylum-seeker-23-wrongly-blamed-Christmas-market-massacre-jumping-red-light.html

Berlin Truck Attack - Horrid Crisis Actor & the Aussie Presence

Truth Bomb Hits Horrible Berlin Crisis Actors

What's the Significance of This Flag at the Berlin Truck Attack Scene?

DISCLAIMER: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/68603-breaking-news-russian-ambassador-shot-dead-during-art-exhibition-in-turkey.html?start=40#244096

Please stay tuned, as I am editing and adding to previous posts while new information keeps coming up!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 12:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 25 Dec 2016 09:26 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Poles - Highly Skilled Artistic Driver
.... or as some say: "coincidence"

99.9% Berlin Germany Stage Truck Attack False Flag Hoax - War on Pagan Christmas Shoppers

by FromDeath2Life 20 Dec 2016

More videos by FromDeath2Life www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVvJBgK66JpPBucahME5Rw/videos

Berlin Truck Attack - The Most Amazing Truck Driving in World History by Peekay Truth 20 Dec 2016

More videos by Peekay Truth www.youtube.com/channel/UCuQiFhLJ3sJsf3SjJk1cWtw/videos

DISCLAIMER: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/68603-breaking-news-russian-ambassador-shot-dead-during-art-exhibition-in-turkey.html?start=40#244096

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 09:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Steven, Gaia

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 26 Dec 2016 11:01 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Did you meanwhile do your own independent research on Shlomo Shpiro?

Meet ANIS AMRI - The FAKE Berlin Christmas Market Attacker

vid descr
BACKUP: vid.me/sbNX www.auroravid.to/video/f4d6414decf3f

A "false-flag" attack, is an event (real or fake) in which the persons carrying it out, try to make it look as if someone else is responsible. In the age of democracies, it has become commonplace for governments to execute false-flag attacks, in order to gain popular support for wars, impune their political enemies, control the population with fear, etc.. They do this because in a democracy, they can't always get away with just issuing decrees.

The closer one looks at a false-flag event, however, the more evident the truth usually becomes. This is the case for most frauds and lies.

The names of the unseen supposed victims, are being kept secret for now. All but one of the witnesses are media hacks - and one has a somewhat altered identity.

Anis Amri himself, seems to either have lived in the USA, or has relatives here. Not at all uncommon for faked events. Also not uncommon, is that he appears to be connected to marketing and media. Corrupt marketing and media, see it as their prerogative, to 'shape' public opinion any way they please - whether or not it involves fakery and lies. This often meshes nicely with corrupt government officials, who see it as being to their advantage to do exactly that.

archive.org/details/BerlinTruckATTACKNoBodies

See a lot more links in the original vid desc

Berlin Truck ATTACK - No Bodies or Injuries - All MEDIA HACK Witnesses?

vid descr
BACKUP: www.auroravid.to/video/42d93e5e1c947

A "false-flag" attack, is an event (real or fake) in which the persons carrying it out, try to make it look as if someone else is responsible. In the age of democracies, it has become commonplace for governments to execute false-flag attacks, in order to gain popular support for wars, impune their political enemies, control the population with fear, etc..

The closer one looks at a false-flag event, however, the more evident the truth usually becomes. This is the case for most frauds and lies.

The names of the unseen supposed victims, are being kept secret for now. All but one of the witnesses are media hacks - and one has a somewhat altered identity. Why?

Berlin Truck "Attack" Eyewitness - Shandana Durrani The Fake News Journalist/Crisis Actor

vid descr
Fake news journalists and media whores who work for mainstream media are the ones spreading fake news.

For all you false copyright claimer shills, THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I DO NOT PROFIT OFF OF IT!

FAIR USE STATEMENT
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, is being distributed without profit, and is believed to be "fair use" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. For more information go to: www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/

Sources:

Berlin Dashcam Footage Fake - Berlin Truck Hoax False Flag

vid descr
Just take a look at this and open your eyes.The dashcam footage from the Berlin Truck Attack cannot possibly be real. This was a staged psyop hoax by the media who think they are saving Western civilisation. They are not, they are making us look fools.

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38411665

Stick ya phony terror up your arse is from Kearnsy74 channel, subscribe...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2017 15:53 by PFIZIPFEI.

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 14 Feb 2017 14:28 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Israeli terror and intelligence service expert Shlomo Shpiro, Ariel Zurawski, Dalia and Rami Elyakim from Herzliya/Israel (see previous posts)
are most important for the understanding of this event - and the bollards.

A 3D STUDY [DRAFT] // BERLIN CHRISTMAS MARKET TRUCK INCIDENT // 19 DEC 2016

This 3D study is analysing the truck's exit route from the Christmas Market back onto the road. The final angle of the truck is very steep. It stopped diagonally across the 2 lanes, but didn't drive far enough to reach the center divider.

Supposedly the windscreen of the truck was smashed up driving though the wooden stands, yet the driver managed to steer the truck clean through 2 bollards without visibility, hitting only a single pole which belongs to a waste bin.

Also, the damage at the front of the truck does not reflect the necessary impact location of the pole.

Many questions.

As for the bollards, those are not very solid, yet the damage should be visible and very specific. Here is my analysis:

01. Those bollards along the street are spaced at 2.5m. You can measure it on Google Earth.

02. It's always 5 bollards, followed by a waste bin, then again 5 bollards and so on. You can see them in Google street view. - goo.gl/Omc6UD

03. The bollards are made from hollow 150mm steel pipe - goo.gl/2OjZ91

04. The waste bins are made Ziegler, model Toluca, also mounted on a taller hollow 150mm steel pole. The have an easy track mounting system - goo.gl/E1MpKy

05. The bins can be removed during events, but not the steel poles. (see this photo, next to the orange box) - goo.gl/ZtgeYx

06. The truck went EXACTLY in between 2 bollards and destroyed the waste bin pole. This one - goo.gl/MFFcqf

07. You can see the pole on the floor, but no bin. The steel pole is only slightly damaged, the stone on the pavement are hardly moved. - goo.gl/ayHthM

08. This is what a real car accident damage would probably look like - goo.gl/ODFX6P

09. The space between the bollards is about 4.8-4.9m. At the angle the truck went out, getting trough these bollards is like magic, both bollards are still standing. goo.gl/BFZilj

10. The damage from the waste bin pole should be in the MIDDLE of the truck front, license plate area. Not even a dent in the plate - goo.gl/9Lj7lO
images.tijd.be/view?iid=dc:73903280&context=ONLINE&ratio=16/9&width=2000&imageType=JPEG&ts=1484567765000

SETTING UP THE SCENE IN 10 MINUTES // BERLIN CHRISTMAS MARKET TRUCK INCIDENT // 19 DEC 2016

Here is the original footage of clip 1. I dug this up from a RUSSIAN channel. That's why we didn't see this earlier. https://youtu.be/p8Uqfe47oqw This appears to be the original link, slightly better quality. Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration... Here is the original footage of clip 2. This one came from a FRENCH link. https://youtu.be/p8Uqfe47oqw The FRENCH clip I saw on this channel https://youtu.be/3Lpr9MjkMvg Clip 3 we all know. This happened in my home town, about 5min away from our house. I care about my home town. I care about Germany. I care about the rights, liberties and the freedom in our country. But like many of you. I have some serious doubts about this particular event and what we are being told by the media and politicians. Hence, I question the official story and investigate within my means. Eyes open, no fear! Keep up the good work y'all.

Berlin Market Truck. Dressing the set before they go live.

UPDATE zum Video "Truck Hoax Berlin 19.12.16 Dashcamvideo DEBUNKED"

Truck Hoax Berlin 19.12.16 Dashcamvideo DEBUNKED

Berlin Weihnachtsmarkt hoax fake flag Anschlag Betrug Lüge Schwindel

Berlin Germany Terrorist Truck Hoax. The Un-ed-JEW-cation of a nation Lesson#162

Please note that I do certainly not imperatively agree with every single detail of the contents of the above footage.

Believe nothing. Do your own research. Excellent independant information is available in abundance.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2017 14:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Berlin 19 December 2016 Truck Attack - Pictures Discussion Thread 30 May 2017 09:17 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Case "Anis Amri" - Terror Preparation As A "V-Mann" (confidential informant)?

Full article: fatalistblog.arbeitskreis-n.su/2017/04/07/der-fall-anis-amri-eine-terrorvorbereitung-als-v-mann/
Translation: translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffatalistblog.arbeitskreis-n.su%2F2017%2F04%2F07%2Fder-fall-anis-...v-mann%2F&edit-text=

Terrorist escorted by "V-Mann" or a "V-Mann" himself?

expand

Full article: arbeitskreis-n.su/blog/2016/12/28/terrorist-mit-v-mann-begleitdienst-oder-selber-v-mann/
Translatioin: translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fsicherungsblog.wordpress.com%2F2016%2F12%2F28%2Fterrorist-mit-v...v-mann%2F&edit-text=

Ströbele suspects US intelligence agencies behind the Anis-Amri file counterfeits of the LKA Berlin

expand

Ströbele is the most active member of the Secret Service Control Committee of the Bundestag, a RAF insider, he knows the NSU, he knows the Oktoberfest bomb, he is, to a certain extent, a terrorist expert among the ignorant deputies in the Reichstag. And soon retiree.

Full article: arbeitskreis-n.su/blog/2017/05/27/stroebele-vermutet-us-geheimdienste-hinter-den-anis-amri-aktenfaelschungen-des-lka-berlin/
Translation: translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fsicherungsblog.wordpress.com%2F2017%2F05%2F27%2Fstroebele-vermu...berlin%2F&edit-text=

Compare:

:right: The NSU Pink Panther False Flag - National Socialist Underground debunked truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63994-the-nsu-pink-panther-false-flag-national-socialist-underground-debunked-graphic.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 09:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI