Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE London 22 March 2017 Westminster Attack Discussion Thread

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 17:15 #121

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
ragnarok wrote:
Demand what cameras are turned on? Look at all the law-breaking occurring before cctv cameras. Do you think those criminals recorded in the act feel enslaved, before the same cctv supplies the valuable clues to catch them?

Ahh yes cameras cannot stop these things from happening, but can help solve things leading up to and after the act. The cameras around Westminster were supposedly turned off.

This also enables any state to hide what they may be doing as well you know.

Question everything.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 17:29 #122

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4950
  • Likes received: 3011
Gan Anim wrote:
Gaia wrote:


Blondie just about to cross the finish line!

Baldylocks on the right standing there as a carton puppet like nothing is happening.




Clear photoshopped white line between the uninterested guy and the woman who thinks it's a good idea to blow her nose at that moment.



Severely handicapped soldier "running" around.



Yes mommy, I promise, I'll stay away from the strawberry jam next time and not paint my hand very neatly with it for the next hoax...!



Two guys who have no idea how to pull "someone" from the (ice cold) waters of the Thames...

Don't stand up high in a small boat and put your arms under the vicsims's armpits and pull backwards.



Vicsim crisis acting company: We are an equal opportunity employer; we also hire dwarfs.



What do we do with this poor lady? I cannot save her!

I have the solution. Waiting for the paramedics would take far too long, here, let me suffocate her and release her of her acting duties...

Is this Mr Happy before he was given his head bandages.

www.inquisitr.com/4082670/westminster-bridge-terror-attack-car-videos-photos-prayforlondon-graphic/

LOL - nice posting guys,
It was a slam dunk full on hoax from Day ONE - that kept on 'giving' .the upshot obvious , Corp Inc Police State operating with redundant military hardwarer , treasonous Parliament zog lackies fortifying the pig pen .
Just wondering if Starbucks hasn't moved into ' product placement ' for ((( their ))) FF shows now - geez , the \new' smoothie even made msm news here in the NW jussa :hahano:
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 17:31 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 17:39 #123

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
So, it's a hoax that They don't even care about getting away with, and is just intended to mock the masses and pull tongues at those who know what they are up to, but are helpless to do anything, other than call them out on the interwebs?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 17:51 #124

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
ragnarok wrote:
So, it's a hoax that They don't even care about getting away with, and is just intended to mock the masses and pull tongues at those who know what they are up to, but are helpless to do anything, other than call them out on the interwebs?

So your saying it's a hoax then?

A possible hoax without any independent CCTV footage.

I really would like to see some of the footage from the London Eye, the one seemingly blinded in this case.

No mention of what all those eyes in the sky actually saw and recorded on the day, nothing released on any public media or video channel, and with a phone camera in just about every hand and on and in every public transport vehicle, absolutely zilch, what's the actual odds of that happening ?????

It's so bizarre it could be true after all.
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 17:53 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 17:56 #125

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
No, I'm not saying it is a hoax. I'm assuming for argument's sake that it is and asking if it was a poorly carried out hoax that any moron could see through, or if it was sloppily carried out on purpose just to wind some people up.

As to no independent film footage, next time someone ploughs into pedestrians while you are walking nearby, tell me how quick you were to get your phonecam up and running.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:07 #126

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
Gaia wrote:
Gan Anim, why do you let ragnatroll follow the MO of the Elites and drag the topic to the next incredibly fake hoax; the CGI times Square nonsense.

It's good to keep analysing all the strange things of "London", and not be extracted by the poo picking parasite, not even welcome in this forum section...

The truth will eventually reveal itself Gaia.

The Time Square actually helped conjecture, of what I know through my years as a breakdown mechanical experience, in that the Hyundai could not possible acquire that amount of damage contacting a hand full of people.

If you notice there were not many hit at high speed, most were swept up onto the bonnet/hood and fell off gently.

A couple did get caught out at higher speeds.

Keep them coming.
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 18:18 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:14 #127

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
ragnarok wrote:
No, I'm not saying it is a hoax. I'm assuming for argument's sake that it is and asking if it was a poorly carried out hoax that any moron could see through, or if it was sloppily carried out on purpose just to wind some people up.

As to no independent film footage, next time someone ploughs into pedestrians while you are walking nearby, tell me how quick you were to get your phonecam up and running.

Your cherry picking Rags.

The people in the London Eye were standing calmly and looking down with a birds eye view towards one of the most famous land marks in the world.

So I bare my former conjecture back.

What are the odds that a couple of hundred people saw absolutely nothing and none had their cameras in motion during the whole period.

Pretty surmountable odds I would think, then add the social media sites and so on.

Why use the word moron?? Fellow man is much nicer don't you think.

Last Edit: 21 May 2017 18:23 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:27 #128

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I use the word because that seems to be the level of those pushing these "hoaxes" the hardest.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:30 #129

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
ragnarok wrote:
I use the word because that seems to be the level of those pushing these "hoaxes" the hardest.

Pushing what??

The surmountable odds that nobody with a mobile had any footage whatsoever.

And every CCTV device in the busses were all turned off as well.

Remember how many red busses were around with birds eye views as well.
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 18:33 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:34 #130

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
I am sure the seats at the Eye were reserved for those in the know. What better view to have on the giant stage below? The modern version of the theatre balcony.

"Sorry Ma'am, we are full this morning".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:42 #131

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
Gaia wrote:
I am sure the seats at the Eye were reserved for those in the know. What better view to have on the giant stage below? The modern version of the theatre balcony.

"Sorry Ma'am, we are full this morning".

Im not suggesting that it's not possible to do this but we simply don't know who they were if so, someone must know something and where they were at that very moment on the day.

The folks in the eye were locked up there for three hours and in that time they had plenty of time to send texts video etc to someone else, yet zilch zero information from any outlet.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:48 #132

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Gan Anim wrote:
Gaia wrote:
I am sure the seats at the Eye were reserved for those in the know. What better view to have on the giant stage below? The modern version of the theatre balcony.

"Sorry Ma'am, we are full this morning".

Im not suggesting that it's not possible to do this but we simply don't know who they were if so, someone must know something and where they were at that very moment on the day.

The folks in the eye were locked up there for three hours and in that time they had plenty of time to send texts video etc to someone else, yet zilch zero information from any outlet.

That's what I mean; those people were not "locked" in the ferriswheel (there's no reason for that), they were the directing team, much like the people below stage in the theatre or the alleged centre of command in WTC 7 on 9/11.

There are no photos/videos from those people, as they were the crooks responsible for maintaining the whole theatre going.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:51 #133

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Gan Anim wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
I use the word because that seems to be the level of those pushing these "hoaxes" the hardest.

Pushing what??

The surmountable odds that nobody with a mobile had any footage whatsoever.

And every CCTV device in the busses were all turned off as well.

Remember how many red busses were around with birds eye views as well.

Who do you think would be releasing bus cctv footage? How do you know nobody got footage from the London Eye or elsewhere, but never handed it in to the press or uploaded it on to youtube/facebook/etc?

If the killer hadn't been caught, perhaps then you'd have seen appeals for members of the public's camera footage?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 18:53 #134

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
ragnarok wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
I use the word because that seems to be the level of those pushing these "hoaxes" the hardest.

Pushing what??

The surmountable odds that nobody with a mobile had any footage whatsoever.

And every CCTV device in the busses were all turned off as well.

Remember how many red busses were around with birds eye views as well.

Who do you think would be releasing bus cctv footage? How do you know nobody got footage from the London Eye or elsewhere, but never handed it in to the press or uploaded it on to youtube/facebook/etc?

If the killer hadn't been caught, perhaps then you'd have seen appeals for members of the public's camera footage?

If there were independent footage every outlet would be flooded with it, where is it??
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 19:06 #135

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
IF there was independent footage that your average tourist would deem it appropriate to hand over to the press, that is.

Besides, are you saying there was zero footage of ANY of the aftermath uploaded to social media? Where do you think the pic of the woman under the bus came from? Is there any evidence it was taken by someone who wasn't a passer by?

Or, are you still expecting at least someone to have been taking their tourist pics/cam footage while pointing in that direction for that short duration of time it took to happen? What do you think the typical tourist's chances of that are?

If a tourist HAD captured the whole incident, I have no doubt you'd be saying they were planted in location specifically to catch a specific angle, or some such crap.
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 19:10 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 19:18 #136

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
ragnarok wrote:
IF there was independent footage that your average tourist would deem it appropriate to hand over to the press, that is.

Besides, are you saying there was zero footage of ANY of the aftermath uploaded to social media? Where do you think the pic of the woman under the bus came from? Is there any evidence it was taken by someone who wasn't a passer by?

Or, are you still expecting at least someone to have been taking their tourist pics/cam footage while pointing in that direction for that short duration of time it took to happen? What do you think the typical tourist's chances of that are?

If a tourist HAD captured the whole incident, I have no doubt you'd be saying they were planted in location specifically to catch a specific angle, or some such crap.

These are the odds I'm talking about and in an area like Westminster tourists are more likely to be snapping in all directions.
London Transport has not realised any statements to my knowledge.

The whole situation is very strange indeed.

So many questions without any real answers.

Unlike the real time video in Time Square, why always in a popular landmark and not somewhere where there are plenty of people to run over.

I expect nothing, only observe.

The following link is proving difficult to load for some reason so do this search on YouTube if the link below plays up.

London 3/22 "terror" Dr Nick Kollerstrom - Stormfront

www.stormfront.org/forum/t1207512/
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 20:48 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 20:33 #137

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4950
  • Likes received: 3011
Gaia wrote:
I am sure the seats at the Eye were reserved for those in the know. What better view to have on the giant stage below? The modern version of the theatre balcony.

"Sorry Ma'am, we are full this morning".

..but I booked 18 months ago ........ :hahano:

well Gaia what a great thread - I've had a lot on my plate recently and honestly didn't want all the aggro that these threads usually entail.
It's almost Guilt by Over Staging - dear god what didn't they have in it ,

zio media -

dozens dead - 40 count
terrorist kills cop with knife - killed by multiple cop shots
peeps mowed over by car and buse -lol
peeps drive off bridge - peeps found dead in near by cement stair cases
Corp cop cars , ambulances , masonic helicopters, cop water rescue crew
so much litter a garbage truck must have just up-ended
lock down zog AND the nearest hospital - evacuate PM - lol
dummies under buses
just a short list
" keep moving - look busy - do nothing "
time frame a complete joke - vicsims going no where over hours

must be a ton more but 'keep it simple stupid ' wasn't in this picture - I think they needed to one up Brussels , Paris , Nice , even Sandy Hook for complete cock up .

Re - the repulsive raggy - when all else fails like his usual inverse logic - create confusion :facepalm:
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 20:36 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 20:45 #138

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4950
  • Likes received: 3011
I'll view this now - playing catch re- dissection particulars - I already knew what is was on the day :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 20:50 #139

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2568
  • Likes received: 645
Lizzy wrote:
I'll view this now - playing catch re- dissection particulars - I already knew what is was on the day :D

Also look for the KFM Investigate Stormfront version on the tube, here it shows Nick Kollerstrom in the field and on the bridge itself.

My server Vodafone is blocking it for me.
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 20:54 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

ALTERNATIVE London Westminster Attack discussion thread 21 May 2017 22:42 #140

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2393
  • Likes received: 1866
Gaia wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Charles 30 pression really says it all doesn't it just, his blush also gives the game away too.

Yes, it's one of the very best photos of the last 100 years. When googling for it, the first link that came up was actually from Truth Zone (!).

I often use that photo.

I found this one today with Lord Jacob Rothschild..

"The Goyim know, bury it now Charles"

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 21 May 2017 22:44 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.