Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink

ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink 25 Apr 2017 21:19 #21

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
This is a great post . :) thanks Herakleitos -

Herakleitos wrote:
Both have in common that they are the most hated persons that ever lived to those who claim to be chosen by some yhwh.
It is most peculiar that Jesus would become the subject of rabid hate in the Talmud. Before and after him, whoever he was, there were mainly TWO types for the abrogation of the Jewish laws.

Maimonides, Epistle to Yemen -
Ever since the time of revelation, every despot or slave that has attained to power, be he violent or ignoble, has made it his first aim and his final purpose to destroy our law, and to vitiate our religion, by means of the sword, by violence, or by brute force, such as Amalek, Sisera, Sennacherib, Nebuchadnezzar, Titus, Hadrian, may their bones be ground to dust, and others like them. This is one of the two classes which attempt to foil the Divine will. The second class consists of the most intelligent and educated among the nations, such as the Syrians, Persians, and Greeks. These also endeavor to demolish our law and to vitiate it by means of arguments which they invent, and by means of controversies which they institute. They seek to render the Law ineffectual and to wipe out every trace thereof by means of their polemical writings, just as the despots plan to do it with the sword.

Jesus' approach was neither by means of force nor intellect!!! This hatred for him is unprecedented!

In The Foundation of the Nineteenth Century, Chamberlain says:
His advent is not the perfecting of the Jewish religion but its negation... He observed the Jewish religious ordinances, but without zeal and without laying any stress upon them; at best they are but a vessel, which, holding nothing, would remain empty; and as soon as an ordinance bars his road, he breaks it without the least scruple, but at the same time calmly and without anger... He speaks of it with reverence but without fanaticism. It is indeed very remarkable how he makes Scripture serve his purpose; over it too he feels himself “Lord” and transforms it, when necessary, into its opposite.

In Proofs of a Conspiracy, the following statements are attributed to the Freemason Knigge and the founder of the Perfectibilists, Adam Weishaupt:
This great Teacher allows himself to explain every part of the Bible in conformity to these purposes; and he forbids all wrangling among his scholars, because every man may there find a reasonable application to his peculiar doctrines. Let this be true or false, it does not signify.
To be more effective, he took in the aid of Religion–of opinions which were current–and, in a very clever manner, he combined his secret doctrines with the popular religion, and with the customs which lay to his hand.

This was evidently a revolutionary way of undermining Judaism. Hence, the obvious contradiction: "you have heard that it was said... but I say to you". Never before did one man inflict so much damage to the Jewish hydra. As Jesus did not recognize the Old Testament as an authority, he could not have been Jewish. He was probably not killed for claiming to be the Messiah. If either had been the case, he would have fallen under their jurisdiction, likely being stoned to death. Chamberlain adds that the Galilean Menaham being executed by the Jews themselves, as well as the sons of Judas (by a Jewish procurator).

Hitler, Table Talk, November 29-30, 1944 -
Jesus was most certainly not a Jew. The Jews would never have handed one of their own people to the Roman courts; they would have condemned Him themselves. It is quite probable that a large number of the descendants of the Roman legionaries, mostly Gauls, were living in Galilee, and Jesus was probably one of them. His mother may well have been a Jewess.
Eckart -
The New Testament broke away from the Old as you once released yourself from the world. And as you are freed from your past delusions, so did Jesus Christ reject his Jewishness.
Hitler, Table Talk, October 21, 1941 -
Galilee was a colony where the Romans had probably installed Gallic legionaries, and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore—of a whore and a Roman soldier.

He was undeniably an Aryan, the Hitler of his day, setting himself against the Jewish dogmatic yoke imposed among the mixed peoples of Galilee (see Renan, R. T. France) and against Jewish capitalism.

Robert Ley -
Christ, one of the great men of humanity, condemned Judah with the sharpest words. He cursed and damned their devilish goals. His whole life was an anti-Semitic struggle against Judah and its methods.
Rosenberg -
He consciously sets himself against that which has been traditionally accepted.
Hitler, Table Talk, November 29-30, 1944 -
Jesus fought against the materialism of His age, and, therefore, against the Jews.
He must be regarded as a popular leader who took up His position against Jewry.
Hitler, April 12, 1922 -
How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross.
For the Galilean's object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him.
Rosenberg -
Jesus’s entire existence was a fiery rebellion. Therefore he had to die.
Hitler, April 12, 1922 -
It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them. This is God's truth! He was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter.
Hitler, Mein Kampf -
And the Founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of His estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as a means of advancing their commercial interests.

With his brilliant approach and his life, Jesus has shown us the vulnerability of the Old Testament, which is one aspect of Jewish power.

G. G. Otto -
The distinguishing mark of Jewry within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the Jews, who have been scattered for millennia, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called religious laws.

This aspect is extremely fragile. This is the part made of clay! Free enquiry and reason is the great destroyer of Jewish dogma.

Knigge -
We must consider the ruling propensities of every age of the world. At present the cheats and tricks of the priests have roused all men against them, and against Christianity. But, at the same time superstition and fanaticism rule with unlimited dominion, and the understanding of man really seems to be going backwards. Our task, therefore, is doubled. We must give such an account of things, that fanatics shall not be alarmed, and that shall, notwithstanding, excite a spirit of free enquiry.
Jefferson -
Reason and persuasion are the only practicable instruments. To make way for these, free enquiry must be indulged; and how can we wish others to indulge it while we refuse it ourselves.
Hitler, Table Talk, February 20, 1942 -
Dogma cannot resist the ceaselessly renewed attacks of the spirit of free enquiry.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Herakleitos

ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink 25 Apr 2017 21:22 #22

Lizzy wrote:
:)

bftb ...... :cool:
Many are hurting - it's called the 'human condition' for some , the reason are as varied and deep as the sea but the result is the same - I isolate
whilst attempting as much self care as I can muster up and be true to myself ......personally I always found it hard to be hard on those that I've agreed with on some issues and disagreed on others ....To me , where we find agreement should hold a small space in our hearts and not butchered in the next post ...... but TZ is a warrior site .
Christ , to me has a special place , I've come to believe ( although I never go to church ) that his promise of redemption and forgiveness is the most important aspect of Christianity - however, many today as I do , don't believe in turning the other cheek , even if I'd give the coat of my back ,it would only be if I had another . Dogma aside , his core teachings are a threat to the evil that pervades controlling worldly mechanisms and
minds of men . The NT might be a set-up , it could be all a fake-out but these days I do choose to think otherwise,
You can call me Lizzy - Granma Lizzy actually - lol ;)

edit - oh god - get me out of here - I'm agreeing with ent and bd :facepalm: even if the 'Secret' is just a new-age trap ......phiz - leave the poor guy alone - dropping a ton block of salt on a pinch is getting a very old response - it's totally worn out with me.

At the end of the day ,I just dont want to touch the bible or go to a church because ,I fear it has all been manipulated :(
Jesus i believe speaks through our hearts ,knowing right from wrong ''just my opinion'' Not fact as i really dont know ,But ''to me'' that is what seems solid and real.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink 25 Apr 2017 21:35 #23

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Jesus in the NT Gospels is different in each of them - if you include the gospels that didnt make the final cut, he is even more enigmatic, even inexplicable.

That said, I wonder whether the mystics of christian and then islamic times said to themselves "we better work with what we have" and used the Jesus story to promote an ancient truth which was embodied in way more ancient ways like Tao and Hinduism and later Buddhism (many of JC's statements are apparently similar to Buddha's)

NB - Mystics have always been in touch with the "source" and have always seen the bigger picture. Not sure I go with a spiritual universe as of now. Fair play to those that do.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink 25 Apr 2017 21:57 #24

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
NB - Mystics have always been in touch with the "source" and have always seen the bigger picture. Not sure I go with a spiritual universe as of now. Fair play to those that do.

NB means Nota Bene in Latin (Take note or Note well in English)

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, bd, backfromthebrink

ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink 26 Apr 2017 04:54 #25

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018 17:56 by Herakleitos.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

ALTERNATIVE MODERATED THREAD: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know - by backfromthebrink 26 Apr 2017 06:09 #26

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
This is bigger than jews and race :yup: and i wish humankind could ''know''

baal moloch ra,allah,isis,osiris, are all just other names for whats known as satan really :O commonly symbolized by the ''all seeing eye'' The U.N ''moloch worshipers'' have allowed the immigration of europe ;) for one reason and one reason only.

You MUST understand that there are many different factions working together to destroy One thing and one thing only -Christianity/christians

The jesuits/masons/ect ect, infiltrated ''REAL CHRISTIANITY' created lots of different denominations to water christianity down.

This is not a war of races ,But a blood war :up: ,race wars just keep everyone fighting ,most of the time its blood brother against blood brother :facepalm:

Noah's bloodline is still alive and kicking ,Its been brought back from the brink :hmm:

How could "they" ever destroy "real Christianity"?
What is "real Christianity" to you?

You say this is "a blood war", but what defines races, if not the blood?
What does "blood brother" then mean to you?

Where can we find "Noah's bloodline"?
Who are they?
How do you know that it's "Noah's bloodline"?

And last but not least:

Did you already finish going through the material I presented, backfromthebrink?
What do you think about it?

:)

Im going to answer you ,even though you think im a shill troll what ever ,
1 what is real christianity to me .Everything that's divine and good ''short answer''
2 How can they destroy real christianity ...By perverting everything divine and good ''short answer''
3 Race in the mass consciousness of people is refered to the colour of your skin
4 Blood brother to me is some one who shares the same blood group
5 Why do you want to find noahs bloodline ? who's WE? This is where my trust in you began to diminish ,Sorry phiz.
6 They are one of the 4 ancient lineages
7 I cant answer that question

Yes the materials were very good ,a man fully able of critical thought ,very refreshing.

Blood is important ,Rh - blood is what the ''Elite'' are seeking because through occult rituals,ceremonies ''things'' can attach themselves to the sub conscious taking over the host.

This is what the nwo is ,an order of what they would like you to believe are ascended masters

Just my opinion :)
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2017 08:11 by backfromthebrink.
  • Page:
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI