Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 04 Jun 2017 13:11 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

First wikipedia article picture:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2c/London_Bridge_Illuminated.jpg

London Bridge illuminated at dusk
Date January 3, 2006

Second wikipedia article picture:

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Looking_north_along_Stoney_Street_to_Borough_market_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1522145.jpg

Looking north along Stoney Street to Borough market
Date 2 October 2009

Stoney Street, Borough, where the stabbing attacks took place, photographed in 2009

They don't have 2017 pictures ??? :cool2:

:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2017_London_attacks This page was last edited on 4 June 2017, at 12:02.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New main and now single wikipedia picture:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/London_Bridge_%289691084663%29.jpg 8 June link now broken!!! substituted the pic
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:London_Bridge_%289691084663%29.jpg

London Bridge at night in 2013
London Bridge
Date 6 September 2013, 22:53

:right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2017_London_attack This page was last edited on 7 June 2017, at 07:58.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please note:

THIS IS A MODERATED THREAD AND SPAM, TROLLING, MAINSTREAM DOGMAS .... WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread.

It was created to guarantee free discussion of alternative views.

Thus this is a moderated thread.

Please note, that mainstream views, trolling, bullying and ridicule won't be tolerated,
as well as § 189 Disparagement of the Memory of (allegedly or actually) Deceased Persons.

Thanks.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 13:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 04 Jun 2017 16:54 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ed_1496534855

www.liveleak.com/view?i=cd6_1496536871

www.liveleak.com/view?i=cc5_1496571794

- Death toll has risen to 7, Met boss confirms
- 48 injured, 21 fighting for their lives, NHS says
- Armed police make 12 arrests in Barking, east London
- Theresa May warns that 'terrorism breeds terrorism'
- London Bridge attack: everything we know
- How the London terror attack unfolded
- Major parties suspend election campaigning
- Londoners offer shelter and rides
- Who are the suspects behind the attack?
- Who were the London attack victims?
- How newspapers around the world reacted

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-attack-six-dead-van-rampage-stabbings-terrorists-killed/

Drinkers in basement German-themed bar Katzenjammers hid under tables as the terror attack unfolded around them

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570950/Footage-shows-London-Bridge-terrorists-Borough-Market.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 11:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia, Roastie

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 04 Jun 2017 17:36 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Truthspoon wrote:
The Jews have cooked all this up to teach us to hate Muslims.

They will have greater Israel when we can all be brought in line to hate Muslims and gleefully allow our world leaders to redraw the borders of a ruined defeated Muslim world which this will all lead to.

I never play along with Jew-Freemason tricks.

Nor should you. Hate makes you weak and unstable.

Stay focussed on the real enemy.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69358-casualties-after-london-bridge-knife-and-van-incident.html?start=20#264845 ff

Truthspoon wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
TS.......I don't "play along" with Jewish/Freemasonic tricks.......I expose their lies with original and argued evidence and research.

I do "hate" them and I despise their agenda. There is nothing wrong with this or expressing anger towards (((their))) "bought and paid for" politicians who act against the wishes and interests of the people.

Forgive me, what I meant was hating Muslims. Any hatred and anger would be far better directed at MI5 and the Zio Masons who cook all this up for us.

Truthspoon wrote:
These terrorists are MI5's pawns in their wider agenda to destroy Islam and build a greater Israel.

Stand firm chaps, keep your powder dry. Know your enemy.

Truthspoon wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Three men go about stabbing people in London in what is proposed to be an Islamic terror incident carried out by freemasonry's Mi5' pawns and Jews are to blame for it, and now we've all been taught to hate Muslims.

So Britain is a covert Jewish state then, it's just that the general public who are obviously not as switched on as you don't know it?

You're a geo-political genius!

Greetings Sayanim. How is the Mossad today?

Feeling pretty chuffed I would expect. They get to terrorise London and as long as there's a brown man with a knife or an exploding bag no one asks who put him there.

Well done Agent Zog. Have a cigar.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69358-casualties-after-london-bridge-knife-and-van-incident.html?start=40#264854 ff

Truthspoon wrote:
monk.link wrote:
Can't say I know a lot about Sharia Law, though I did happen across this little snippet.
Sharia prohibits riba, or usury, defined as interest paid on all loans of money (although some Muslims dispute whether there is a consensus that interest is equivalent to riba). Investment in businesses that provide goods or services considered contrary to Islamic principles (e.g. pork or alcohol) is also haraam ("sinful and prohibited").
Don't suppose that's got anything to do with it. :dunno:

I have lived in two Sharia law countries.

Pork and alcohol was and is available in both and interest is charged on bank loans, except it's usually quite low interest about 3%.

So no, I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Don't get sidetracked. This isn't about Islam, it's false flag terror using the Muslim as the bogeyman.

It's the oldest trick in the book since Nero burned Rome and used it as an excuse to persecute Christians.

Their game NEVER changes, but then it doesn't have to because they're so good at selling it.

:up: :up: :up:

Bolded by mhs.

:right: RAMADAN truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69312-alternative-manchester-arena-22-may-2017-bombing-ariana-grande-discussion-thread.html#264862

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 18:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 06 Jun 2017 08:15 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm not a stooge or anything, I just live and work in Muslim countries and know first hand what Muslims are really like.

The version you guys get in the UK is the MI5 handled version.

About twenty years ago I remember ALL the broadsheet press of that time running full page ads for MI5 looking for Arab speakers.

It was a massive campaign lasting up to a month.

I asked myself 'what are they up to now?'

The answer is now all over the TV news.
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69358-casualties-after-london-bridge-knife-and-van-incident.html?start=60#264937 ff

Truthspoon wrote:
And a Muslim murdering people during Ramadan?

Sorry but that's not how Islam works.....

If you want to believe these MI5 pawns represent Islam then it's your loss and you too are now a pawn for want of your inability to see the truth.

Getting played.

Truthspoon wrote:
jonb wrote:
^battle of Badr

Thanks for clarifying my point.
But the point is that Mohammed's followers were being attacked and massacred at this time. Self defence is rather a different matter than killing unarmed members of the public.
The situation was all the more serious since the killing occurred in the month of Rajab, a truce month sacred to the Meccans in which fighting was prohibited and a clear affront to Arab traditions. Upon their return to Medina, Muhammad initially disapproved of this decision on their part, rebuked them and refused to take any spoil until he claimed to have received revelation (Quran, 2:217) stating that the Meccan persecution was worse than this violation of the sacred month.

Truthspoon wrote:
Not apologising for anyone. Just pointing out that these guys aren't Muslims.

More likely they work for the British government security services one way or another.

The blame for all this is close to home. I guess that makes certain over patriotic types slightly uncomfortable.

Zorro wrote:
You know what's funny here, I think both annabelle and Truthspoon are both right. There's definitely a fair number of Muslims who do hate the West, and who wouldn't even have to think twice if given the choice to impose Sharia law on Europeans and the West. That's how Islam works. Some of them would do it because they would view it as their duty to ''save us'', and others may do it because they want revenge, and still very much haven't forgotten about the crusades. Even though the Crusades were very much a series of defensive wars to push the Islamic invaders out of Europe. After Islam finished conquering much of the Middle East (which were Christian lands originally), and parts of Africa, it then tried expanding through Southern and Eastern Europe, where it was eventually stopped in it's tracks due to the Crusades and the Reconquista. If anything Islam owes an apology to Europe for it's acts of aggression in this period of history.

The vast majority of Muslims simply can't bring themselves to view it that way though. What does that tell us about them and their belief structure? I think it tells us they think conquering the West for Allah was a moral obligation, and that's the way most of them still view it. Hence why no apology is ever given for the invasion of European lands.

You can't say that those who want the blood and submission of the West aren't Muslims. They are Muslims, they're just Muslim extremists, and those who interpret the Koran literally. These people simply can't be reasoned with, they're gone in the head, and believe all those who don't follow the strict laws of the Koran word for word are ''unclean and ungodly'', and must be punished. They view the West and it's people as ''The great Satan.'' These extremists are also relentless in trying to radicalise moderate Muslims. Which also happens in isolation outside of any Mi5 or intelligence meddling.

On the flipside I think there is an agenda to make Muslim's the bogeyman and dedicated punch bags, which is being done to take all the attention and blame away from these hateful radical Jews. Who also have a rabid hatred for the West and it's people. Radical Islam and Judaism are pretty much one of the same. They're both primitive and backward faiths and belief structures which demand total submission, and which both persecute and murder non-believers or non-followers as ''evil and ungodly.'' It's more often than not their own behavior which is evil, and most of these religious freaks need strict laws to keep their own violent hateful behavior in check
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69358-casualties-after-london-bridge-knife-and-van-incident.html?start=80#264959

Roastie wrote:
Have a look at this video by Rebel Media, owned by the Jew Ezra Levant.

Caolan Robertson, the Rebel media "reporter" is in the "thick of it" when the police are shooting.

What a scoop! In the right place at the right time and with his Rebel Media microphone too!

I did a little digging about this young chap and Rebel Media says he went to a "prestigious London University", but
doesn't want to tell us which one.

According to his Twitter account he lives in London SW3, that's the Chelsea area ££££££££££££ and quite a distance
from London Bridge.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69358-casualties-after-london-bridge-knife-and-van-incident.html?start=80#265087

Roastie wrote:
rodin wrote:

EDL 100% Kosher

EDL Or IDL?

Lennon’s attendance at a Zionist-organised conference should come as no surprise, because the English Defence League have openly pledged loyalty to Israel. In an article posted on the EDL website and published on Geller’s ‘Atlas Shrugs’ blog in June 2011 [2], Lennon made his devotion to the Jewish state perfectly clear:

wideshut.co.uk/edl-officially-announce-ties-to-zionist-state-of-israel/

Tommy Robinson is now working for the Jewish owned Rebel media with a 22 year old homosexual called Caolan Robertson.

pbs.twimg.com/media/C8VlT6pXcAECIgP.jpg

Coalan Robertson with his Rebel media microphone was on the scene at the London Bridge attack
last weekend when the police were shooting and blowing in doors. What jolly good luck eh!

He lives in Chelsea £££££ miles away from London Bridge.

The posh sounding "witnesses" are no doubt some of his mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwbULvo0j_o

He's a paid asset of the State whore like Tommy Robinson and Rebel Media.
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/61254-manchester-on-alert-for-unrest-as-english-defence-league-plans-huge-demo.html#265188

The English Richard Gutjahr? :cool2:

Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Chief Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt

Pinchas Goldschmidt (born 21 July 1963) has been the Chief Rabbi of Moscow, Russia since 1993.

Goldschmidt is the spiritual leader of the Moscow Choral Synagogue, the head of the rabbinical court of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), president of the Conference of European Rabbis and is an officer of the Russian Jewish Congress (RJC). Goldschmidt represents the Russian Jewish community politically as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinchas_Goldschmidt

Guess who controls ALL intelligence (at least) in the "western world"?!!!

:right: MOSSAD | The Worlds Most Efficient Killing Machine | World's Best Military Elite Forces truth-zone.net/forum/history/63741-israeli-special-forces-units.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2017 09:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Roastie, Coldrum

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 06 Jun 2017 09:11 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
annabelle wrote:
Wasn't Khuram Shazad Butt, one of the """murderers""" [?]...
:larf: :larf: :larf:

They're trolling in our faces, but annabelle, you keep believing this shite?
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69358-casualties-after-london-bridge-knife-and-van-incident.html?start=80#265103

:up: :up: :up:

Recalls other nice names like:

- Anis (pron: anus) Amri :right:truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/68608-alternative-berlin-19-december-2016-christmas-market-truck-atta...s-thread.html#264055
- Salman (anal) Ramadan Abedi (Abide!) :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/69312-alternative-manchester-arena-22-may-2017-bombing-ariana-grande-...n-thread.html#264862
- Masood (o so mad / Mossad) :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/69089-alternative-london-22-march-2017-westminster-attack-discussion-...html?start=20#255515

and many other "funny" names presented to those who never heard the term ANAGRAM and don't know
that they get played like fiddles by the mouthpieces of the system.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Drinkers in basement German-themed bar Katzenjammers hid under tables as the terror attack unfolded around them

www.dict.cc/?s=KATZENJAMMER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katzenjammer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katz

I did not know that this German term was anglosized.

KATZENJAMMER - A BAR IN AMSTERDAM (where else?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aswXKmV0wDo

WELCOME TO LONDON’S COOLEST BIERKELLER… Bierhall, Bierkeller, Restaurant

katzenjammers.co.uk/

Would be interesting to know who the owners are!

:cat: .... and not to forget the CoL and the mayor of Londinium : KHAN - KAHN - COHN - COHEN :) www.dict.cc/?s=Kahn

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 11:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 06 Jun 2017 17:21 #6

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
Just a vid :wissl: - enjoy the music in the background :)

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Roastie

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 06 Jun 2017 22:06 #7

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Apologies if this was posted on the main thread.

I don't know if this was a false flag or a hoax .... posting for information.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 07 Jun 2017 00:18 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Steven wrote:
Just a vid :wissl: - enjoy the music in the background :)

Old macdonald had a drill? :wissl: :ponda: :hmm: :twitch:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 07 Jun 2017 10:07 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
On 3 June 2017 an attack took place in the Southwark district of London, England, when three men drove a van into pedestrians on London Bridge. Wielding knives, the men then left the van and went to the nearby Borough Market area, where they stabbed people in and around restaurants and pubs. The Home Secretary Amber Rudd stated that the attackers were believed to be Islamist terrorists.

Seven people were killed and 48 were injured, including four unarmed police officers who attempted to tackle the assailants. The three attackers, who wore fake explosive vests, were all shot dead by police. It was the third terrorist attack in the United Kingdom in as many months, following a similar attack in Westminster in March and a bombing in Manchester in May.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2017_London_attack This page was last edited on 7 June 2017, at 07:58.

expand

She was appointed Home Secretary in Theresa May's ministry on 13 July 2016.

Rudd was born on 1 August 1963 in London, the fourth child of stockbroker Tony Rudd (1924–2017) and magistrate Ethne Fitzgerald (1929–2008) who were married for 56 years. Her older siblings are Amanda (who married Philippe Le Roux in 1984), Roland (a public relations executive, chairman of Business for New Europe and a prominent Labour supporter), and Melissa.

After graduating from university, Rudd joined J.P. Morgan & Co., working in both London and New York.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Rudd

A selection of Amber Rudd's votes: www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24795/amber_rudd/hastings_and_rye

ISIS plotting terror attacks on British Jews:
Warning from Amber Rudd as she claims community is a 'legitimate target' for jihadists

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4280182/amp/IS-plotting-terror-attacks-British-Jews-Rudd-warns.html
www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-plotting-attacks-british-jews-9963337

expand
Tony Rudd en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Rudd_%28stockbroker%29

Roland Rudd

The man Cameron is counting on to keep Britain in Europe
How Roland Rudd, a PR guru-turned-campaigner, is working behind the scenes to keep Britain in the EU.

www.politico.eu/article/roland-rudd-pr-prime-minister-david-cameron-keep-britian-in-europe-campaign/

About MR ROLAND DACRE RUDD

Mr Roland Dacre Rudd holds 17 appointments at 17 active companies, has resigned from 18 companies and held 2 appointments at 2 dissolved companies. ROLAND began their first appointment at the age of 33. Their longest current appointment spans 22 years, 9 months and 2 days at THE FINSBURY GROUP LIMITED

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where ROLAND holds a current appointment equals £83.2m, a combined total current assets value of £120m with a total current liabilities of £67.5m and a total current net worth of £301.2m. Roles associated with Mr Roland Dacre Rudd within the recorded businesses include: Director, Llp Member, Llp Designated Member

companycheck.co.uk/director/904032998/MR-ROLAND-DACRE-RUDD/summary

At the Sunday Correspondent, Rudd became friends with Robert Peston, now political editor for ITV News, and they worked together at the Financial Times where the two were known as the "Pest and the Rat". Rudd taking the nickname in reference to the then popular children's television character Roland Rat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Rudd#Career

Very interesting filthy rich old men behind those "ladies" at the political Punch & Judy theatre front line.

:)

Exorcist wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Amber Rudd is the current UK Home Secretary and is (((unmentionable)))

:thumbup:

Sorry for being a Grammar Nazi.......lol
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66561-jewish-supremacism.html?start=180#251729

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2017 10:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie, porridge, Coldrum

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 07 Jun 2017 22:43 #10

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The morning after the London Bridge State terror attack, the Prime Minster delivered a speech
"Enough is Enough" calling for censorship of the internet.

I initially missed this spoken by Malady (a disease or ailment)

"Third, while we need to deprive the extremists of their safe spaces online, we must not forget about the safe
spaces that continue to exist in the real world.

Yes, that means taking military action to destroy Isis in Iraq and Syria. But it also means taking action here at home."

End quote

That's it.

If the Conservative party wins the General Election tomorrow which I'm almost certain they will, expect an
announcement shorty afterwards for overt British intervention in Syria and possibly Iraq too.

Full speech here:

www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/enough-is-enough-theresa-may-s-speech-in-full-1-8577276

They want to kill Assad and insert a Zionist friendly proxy President

"Worst is behind us’ as terrorists are on retreat – Assad on Syrian conflict"
(4 June 2017)

www.rt.com/news/390846-syria-assad-terrorists-retreat/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=RSS
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Jun 2017 22:47 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, porridge

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 07 Jun 2017 22:53 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Even worse than playing war """games"'' in the sandpit far away is the militarisation of the British homelands.

"No, I don't need approval from you, the sheeple, you just have to get used to seeing heavily armed military in your streets!"

The millennia old Problem-Reaction-Solution scheme based on hoaxes (= invented stories, lies, staged events) disguised as "false flags".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 11:51 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
- Khuram Shazad Butt

- Rachid ReDouane

Français - Anglais
douane (bureau de contrôle) customs
À l'aéroport, les passagers arrivants doivent passer à la douane.
At the airport, passengers have to go through customs when they arrive.

duckduckgo.com/?q=Rachid+Redouane&t=ffnt&iax=1&ia=images

- Youssef Zaghba

www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/i-cant-believe-british-police-10580191
duckduckgo.com/?q=Youssef+Zaghba&t=ffnt&iax=1&ia=images

Who is this lying in the street?

"A police officer stands over one terrorist, pictured with cannisters strapped to his waist to mimic a suicide belt"

WHEATSHEAF
Eatsheaf Shenanigans Posh Pics Hello?
www.wheatsheafborough.co.uk/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 12:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 12:05 #13

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Of the 3 pictured it could be #2 or #3. The angle of view of the terrorist on the ground doesn't help. Are you doubting it is either of them?

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 12:47 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

To me all three photos could be depicting the same person at different ages with minor edited features :)
1 and 3 look totally unnatural/photoshopped, especially if you expand them.

Red beard vs jet black beard - but - beards can easily be faked ;) very rosy complexion both, Blackbeard's hair line is notably dinstinctive.

Screenshots taken from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCiX6dE4jPw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxPgD3L_no0

P.S. I just noted that they broke the link of the new/second and now single main wikipedia article picture:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/69360-alternative-london-3-june-2017-attacks-research-discussion-thread.html#264834
Will upload it by imgur ;)

Oh, and 25 out of 48 injured persons are of unknown citizenship !!! :O They could be terrorist !!!

Injuries by citizenship (excluding attackers) Citizenship Injuries
Unknown 25
Total 48

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2017_London_attack This page was last edited on 8 June 2017, at 11:55.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 19:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 13:28 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears

They are awfully large police men walking up there, or we have a very small helicopter hovering there, or is it a trick of the light or lack of it????
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 13:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 13:38 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gan Anim wrote:
They are awfully large police men walking up there, or we have a very small helicopter hovering there, or is it a trick of the light or lack of it????

Yes, this is what I thought, too. But maybe one of our perspective experts will explain this optical "miracle" to us laymen :)

Can you see the tiny pilot or is this a "mirage"/reflection of something?

The proportions in perspective.

Related:

:right: The Bridge - Bridge Symbolism truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/69371-the-bridge-bridge-symbolism.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 20:02 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 19:45 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Gan Anim wrote:

I'd say it's a case of perspective; the police men are closer to us than the helicopter.

I see more of a problem in having a helicopter so close to the street light poles, that doesn't seem right, it looks like the rotor is hitting the poles?

Metropolitan Police Air Support Unit

In July 2007, the ASU took delivery of three new Eurocopter EC 145s costing a total of £15 million, using the call signs India 97, India 98 and India 99.[2] Each aircraft has an L-3 Wescam MX-15 sensor pod which houses a gyro-stabilized color “day” camera and a thermal imaging camera with digital video downlink from the helicopter

Eurocopter EC 145s

Rotor diameter: 11.0 m (36 ft)

London Bridge

Width 32 m (105.0 ft)

With a width of 2 m for the top of the poles, both sides of the bridge have 15 metres of "free air space". It is possible with a 11 metre span, but especially at night a hell of a pilot!! If not photoshopped.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 19:58 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
I'd say it's a case of perspective; the police men are closer to us than the helicopter.
(...)
With a width of 2 m for the top of the poles, both sides of the bridge have 15 metres of "free air space". It is possible with a 11 metre span, but especially at night a hell of a pilot!! If not photoshopped.

Can you expand on the issue of perspective?

How can you verify that the cop (see snippet above) is closer to us than the copter?

How much closer?

Just as a side note:

Reference:

ALTERNATIVE Manchester Arena bombing - Ariana Grande discussion thread:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/69312-alternative-manchester-arena-22-may-2017-bombing-ariana-grande-...n-thread.html#263735

CROMWELL and the Colour Orange:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68879-the-celtic-people-s-party-of-ireland.html#265521

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 21:34 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE 3 June 2017 London Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 21:03 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
(...)

Can you expand on the issue of perspective?

How can you verify that the cop (see snippet above) is closer to us than the copter?

How much closer?

I would say the cop is (close to) next to the first light pole in the photo (leftmost one) and the helicopter's nose just in front of the 2nd. Some 5-6 metres between the poles (1.5 normal compact car (e.g. Golf) lengths more or less?). So the pilot would be some 6-7 metres behind the cop.

I also see the first idea of 2 metres for the horizontal light pole tops is too low, should be like 3-3.5 metres, making the possible space for the helicopter even smaller. Of course it can and does hover with the rotor blades to the pilot's left over the Thames, but still, it's either an amazing pilot, I reckon those copters have sensors (just like drones have) against crashing into things, but that pole is very thin, or it's photoshopped.
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2017 21:05 by Gaia.

ALTERNATIVE London 3 June 2017 Attacks Research & Discussion Thread 08 Jun 2017 21:26 #20

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
This is an interesting photo posted by Pfizipfei.

Hoax or not, the young woman is compliant with her hands on her head, whilst the two men beside her are not.

Great piece of journalistic social engineering for the masses to obey the police force .

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/03/one-dead-reported-stabbings-london-bridge-pictures/people-hands-heads-escorted-away-scene-officers/
  • Page:
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI