Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 06:08 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

On a German forum I came across the weird story of this dead girl in the hotel freezer.

EVERY thing about this ruled as "accident" case reeks of right in the face fakery, lies and foul play on all levels.

It also made me recall the Mary Phagan Leo Frank case.

Guess who is the hotel owner!

Mother of Kenneka Jenkins "BREAKS SILENCE" (NEW)

CLEAR Kenneka Jenkins New Unseen Footage 8

:right: ALL ALTERNATIVE Research & Discussion Threads truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2018 06:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 14:32 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Never heard of this case, thanks for mentioning this Pfizi.

www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-lawyers-photos-20171020-story.html

Two observations:
1 - she looks like a poor actress playing "drunk", it doesn't convince as a real drunk girl
2 - it said "the freezer wasn't used for days", what kind of hotel does have a huge (empty, see Jenkins' photo) freezer and doesn't use it for days, was it a ghost hotel or what?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 18:49 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:

www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-kenneka-jenkins-hotel-freezer-lawyers-photos-20171020-story.html

Two observations:
1 - she looks like a poor actress playing "drunk", it doesn't convince as a real drunk girl
2 - it said "the freezer wasn't used for days", what kind of hotel does have a huge (empty, see Jenkins' photo) freezer and doesn't use it for days, was it a ghost hotel or what?

1 - I think she behaves like a very drunken or otherwise intoxicated girl, not an actress. jmho.
2 - so why was the freezer on, when there was nothing stored there.
3 - why wasn't the kitchen locked? what kind of hotel is this where everyone can simply walk into the kitchen at night?

The more you look into this case the more questions and suspicions arise ...

What REALLY Happened to Kenneka Jenkins?!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2018 18:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 19:16 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Two observations:

1 - I think she behaves like a very drunken or otherwise intoxicated girl, not an actress. jmho.
2 - so why was the freezer on, when there was nothing stored there.
3 - why wasn't the kitchen locked? what kind of hotel is this where everyone can simply walk into the kitchen at night?

The more you look into this case the more questions and suspicions arise ...

What REALLY Happened to Kenneka Jenkins?!

1 - It could be genuine, but I am not convinced. And if the story is staged, as so often the case, why use a real drunk girl and not just crisis acting?
2 - very good question
3 - that might be different in each hotel, I couldn't find "Rosemont Hotel" as it was named, but didn't look in depth
4 - another sign of psyops is the lost shoe. Everytime we see that (Boston Bombings, Las Vegas, Nice, Barcelona, etc.) How did she lose her shoe?

These "minor" hoaxes are a lot of fun I think. And great you look into them, because nobody does.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 19:29 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
1 - It could be genuine, but I am not convinced. And if the story is staged, as so often the case, why use a real drunk girl and not just crisis acting?
2 - very good question
3 - that might be different in each hotel, I couldn't find "Rosemont Hotel" as it was named, but didn't look in depth
4 - another sign of psyops is the lost shoe. Everytime we see that (Boston Bombings, Las Vegas, Nice, Barcelona, etc.) How did she lose her shoe?

These "minor" hoaxes are a lot of fun I think. And great you look into them, because nobody does.

1 - This case is huge in the US of A!!! You can find tons of good videos on yt. I saw photos of the dead girl and they looked absolutely real, because she was freezing face down, if you know what I mean.

2 - So why was the freezer on, when there was nothing stored there. Many more questions about the walk in freezer will arise when you look deeper into the official narrative.

3 - Watch the last video. What kind of hotel is this, where everybody can walk into the kitchen at night!

4 - If you take a close look at the shoe she is still wearing you can see that it's dirty on the side, just as if she was dragged along ...

WHAT IS THIS?? KENNEKA JENKINS MOTHER'S REACTION

11:40 this was strange behaviour, but the explanation she gave in the above Mother of Kenneka Jenkins "BREAKS SILENCE" (NEW) video is even more strange.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2018 19:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 21:32 #6

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Yea... because Gaya is such a trustworthy Truther to debate matters like these with ey?

1. He's a jew
2. He lies all. the. time.
3. He makes the most ridiculous and weirdest of claims
4. He never provides evidence to back up his claims
5. Thus he's only here to fuck up the forum by trolling and posting disinfo

:facepalm:

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 22:44 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
GRAPHIC footage. Viewers discretion is advised.

KENNEKA JENKINS SWEAT THE DETAILS THINGS NOT ADDING UP PT 5

KENNEKA JENKINS SWEAT THE DETAILS THINGS NOT ADDING UP PT 6

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2018 22:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 22:46 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
2 - very good question

1 - This case is huge in the US of A!!! You can find tons of good videos on yt. I saw photos of the dead girl and they looked absolutely real, because she was freezing face down, if you know what I mean.

That could be, I stopped following any news. So only via places like TZ I get informed about these things. Eh, I don't think I know what you mean. Freezing face down?
2 - So why was the freezer on, when there was nothing stored there. Many more questions about the walk in freezer will arise when you look deeper into the official narrative.

No, I completely agree:
- an empty freezer in an operational hotel (why?)
- that is running (why?)
- in a kitchen that is not locked (why?)

Doesn't make any sense.
3 - Watch the last video. What kind of hotel is this, where everybody can walk into the kitchen at night!

4 - If you take a close look at the shoe she is still wearing you can see that it's dirty on the side, just as if she was dragged along ...

WHAT IS THIS?? KENNEKA JENKINS MOTHER'S REACTION

11:40 this was strange behaviour, but the explanation she gave in the above Mother of Kenneka Jenkins "BREAKS SILENCE" (NEW) video is even more strange.

I will give it a go. Many things running at the same time, but it's a bizarre story so deserves attention. Thanks.

ALTERNATIVE Kenneka Jenkins Dead in Hotel Freezer Research & Discussion Thread 15 Jan 2018 23:21 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Watching "What REALLY Happened to Kenneka Jenkins?!" now.

Some thoughts:
- the video is typical disinfo, taking this whole story at face value. Never the idea is shared that it could be completely staged (like we see all around with those media stories)
- her friends leaving the hotel in her mothers car makes NO sense whatsoever
- where is all the hotel personell in the Crown Plaza hotel? Normally it's full of bellboys etc. other staff around always. It looks deserved.
- "drunk" footage again doesn't look authentic to me, looks like acting

Now "WHAT IS THIS?? KENNEKA JENKINS MOTHER'S REACTION"

- not much to see, but why would they release security cam footage in the media in the first place? Typical mystery psyop this. I used to fall for those in the past. It's intriguing, but like with that Chinese girl found in a tank on the hotel roof or so, don't remember the details, it's probably just staged. Cause: media. Cause: entertainment.

- why is the freezer so dirty (OP photo)? The kitchen is very clean. Makes no sense to me that the Crowne Plaza would have such a dirty freezer.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI