Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers"

THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers" 11 Oct 2012 18:03 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Brutal mass raids against dissidents of the system - without legal basis, on faked evidence, under false pretence - are increasing since months in Germany!

They take the children away, they confiscate private possession, flats, houses ...

Germany is still occupied by British and US troops (officially 70.000) and an unknown number of nuclear warheads is deployed across the country. They use Germany as basis for their imperialist wars all over this planet.

Wolfgang Schäuble publicly stated that Germany at no time was sovereign since 1945.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Sch%C3%A4uble



To me it is perfectly clear that there will be no change of the situation on this planet as long as the biggest lies of the system are looked upon as truth by the masses.



I just received information about increasing repressions against dissidents and thought you should know what the situation really is like over here - if you want to know.

Thanks for your attention.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2018 08:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 20:55 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Second video 6:07 second part of second sentence seems to be a mainstream paradigm, too, so please watch everthing with utmost criticism.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:07 #3

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3239
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Second video 6:07 second part of second sentence seems to be a mainstream paradigm, too, so please watch everthing with utmost criticism.

I read the Weimar constitution is also illegal, since it implemented Versailles and was secretly drafted by masons.
I recall Versailles was also not a peace treaty.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:10 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:12 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Second video 6:07 second part of second sentence seems to be a mainstream paradigm, too, so please watch everthing with utmost criticism.

I read the Weimar constitution is also illegal, since it implemented Versailles and was secretly drafted by masons.
I recall Versailles was also not a peace treaty.

As far as I am able to see through this huge scam nothing is legal at this moment and never has been for a very long time.
Versailles treaty was nothing but blackmailing. There is no peace treaty yet after ww2.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:18 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Relatively mild trespass, most of the more explicit videos got deleted by youtube

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:23 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Bailiff tries to collect compulsory membership fees for chamber of handicrafts (membership is compulsory in Germany)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:33 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
I am still searching for one special video where you can see how the EU-forces dressed all in black combat suits and armed with machine guns enter the premises of a woman and attack her while her young children are around. Could not find it yet on youtube, they most probably deleted it.

Sorry for being so emotional but the messages I received today really upset me.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2012 21:36 by PFIZIPFEI. Reason: emotions
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 21:48 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Now I am quite a bit in despair.

How can you prove that something happened if all evidence got extinguished by the perpetrators???


:gn:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 23:08 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
We are many. Someone :grouphug: sent me the video I was looking for on yt



:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 23:17 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
The nwo forces are doing this every day everywhere in this country to silence dissidents and the mass media are defaming the victims.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 11 Oct 2012 23:23 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
NO! I did not like school, because I felt it was ultimate brainwashing.
I always wanted to become a decent, FREE, happy grown up human being.


Nothing changed about my wishes and my aims in life.

~

I am not sorry for being emotional. I just can't understand the ignorance of the masses while the self-chosen minority which claims to be the philantrophic elite, is about to successfully eradicate every bit of common sense . Thanks for reading, I do no longer expect anything else

God bless you.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2012 23:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 16 Oct 2012 11:05 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
„The future of Germany is the future of the world.“

– Thomas Carlyle (1795 – 1881)



Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Carlyle
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 28 May 2013 21:31 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Just to let you know that mass raids against indigenous Germans are still increasing.

You won't hear about this on your usual msm.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 28 May 2013 21:35 #15

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just to let you know that mass raids against indigenous Germans are still increasing.

You won't hear about this on your usual msm.

Why is that happening?
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Mass Raids 28 May 2013 22:06 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
diamondgeezer wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just to let you know that mass raids against indigenous Germans are still increasing.

You won't hear about this on your usual msm.

Why is that happening?


Currently raids against nationalist/patriot = "NAZI" Germans in Baden-Wuerttemberg who allegedly were part of the Die Unsterblichen (The Immortals), young people who spontaneously come together in peaceful but impressive flash mobs to show they do no longer tolerate the oppressive, brutal and exploiting system.

This is how the system defines them en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Immortals_%28neo-Nazis%29

And this is the crime they are committing in "Perpetrator Country"

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 May 2013 22:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 28 May 2014 23:03 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
diamondgeezer wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just to let you know that mass raids against indigenous Germans are still increasing.

You won't hear about this on your usual msm.

Why is that happening?


Now, one year later -
I dare to speak more blatant
because the situation is worsening by the day:

They are doing this to suppress and silence
(not only) those Germans who did not succumb to their brainwashing,
who did their own research or spoke to survivors of the PLANNED extinction of Germans,
but every European who is finally able to see through their matrix of lies and deceit
and speaks publicly about the truth.
Austria and Switzerland were of course the first countries with equally harsh "denial laws",
now "the plague of truth" is spreading all over Europe,
all countries are infected with this VIRUS and
the ptb can't tolerate this "mental illness",
because it's the main threat to their dominion .........


As a German you have to watch out for every word you say on all "western" platforms
and the EU/UN/NWO will surely advance the firm tightening of the screws in all countries.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 May 2014 23:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Mass Raids 29 May 2014 19:31 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS IN THE OCCUPIED FRG






The Potsdam Criminal Court now wants Horst Mahler locked away in an insane asylum for his book "The End of Wandering - Gilad Atzmon and thoughts about the Jewry". By letter dated 10 April 2014 the presiding judge at the district court, Steiner, informs the defending lawyer that "it is to be considered to seek the opinion of a medical expert on the requirements of § § 20, 21 of the Criminal Code (insanity defence due to mental illness)."



On 25 February 2009 he was sentenced to another 6 years for "incitement of the people" („Volksverhetzung“) so that the previous sentences of the Munich, Landshut and Potsdam courts summed up to over 12 years of imprisonment. At the moment he is imprisoned in Brandenburg Jail. Horst Mahler is 78 years old!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 May 2014 19:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 03 Apr 2015 09:56 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Monday, half past ten in Germany ...





... someone keeps ringing the doorbell like mad, in front of it two officers of the Criminal Investigation Department had taken up position as it becomes apparent soon. The officials demanded admission, but I first wanted to know for what "offense". They presented a search warrant issued already 11 July 2012, which, as expected, referred to a certain "Richard Wilhelm von Neutitschein".

Reluctantly, I had to give in to the state power. It is to be mentioned here that the two officials did their job very friendly and professional. The search warrant was based on the following "reasons":




Read more: julius-hensel.com/2012/08/montags-halb-elf-in-deutschland/
=> Translation
All articles on Gerhard Ittner: julius-hensel.com/tag/gerhard-ittner/
Reference on TZ => truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63308-dieudonne-la-quenelle-charlie-hebdo-double-standards.html?start=20#159705

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Raids in Berlin 12 Nov 2015 16:11 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
I stopped posting on this thread because mass raids against dissidents became the normal ....


This is just to remind us how far we are already into political correct opinion dictatorship (even this term might be ligitable?):




Panorama - Raids in Berlin


60 Police Officers on Duty Against Hate Propaganda


Several authors of right hate speech on the Internet should not have been amazed this morning: In Berlin police raided several homes and confiscated computers and smartphones.


Blow against agitators and racists on the Internet: The state protection of the State Criminal Office in Berlin has served ten judicial search warrants on Thursday morning. As the police reported, the action was directed in particular against the right-wing authors of rabble-rousing comments in the social network.

The raids, in which around 60 police officers were deployed, were carried out in apartments and houses in the Berlin districts Buch, Niederschöneweide, Bohnsdorf, Marzahn, Hellersdorf, Hohenschönhausen, Kreuzberg, Reinickendorf and Friedenau.

During the raids the police seized various Internet-enabled devices, such as smart phones and computers. The analysis is still ongoing. The equipment used will be confiscated by the prosecution permanently.



Consistent Hunt for Agitators

According to police, the State Security identified consistently against individuals that stand out by right-wing comments in social media against refugees, asylum seekers or other minorities. Regarding the expected court rulings can be expected as a rule, with heavy fines or even prison sentences.

The Berlin Interior Senator Frank Henkel praises the use of police officers. "We do not look away when seditious or racist posts are distributed on the Internet. Police and prosecutors took action in Berlin consistently against hate messages before," citing the Berlin "Tagesspiegel" the Senator. At the same time the operators of social networks should act more decisively against inhuman propaganda.
.

Source: www.welt.de/vermischtes/article148758563/60-Polizisten-im-Einsatz-gegen-Hasspropaganda.html
Translated by: translate.google.com


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 17:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.