Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers"

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Raids in Berlin 12 Nov 2015 18:44 #21

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
Western Europe under the Jewish cosh
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 18:47 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Raids in Berlin 12 Nov 2015 22:56 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
Positively draconian Pfiz.

And im sure your antifa types, whilst always claiming to be anti authority, support this. :facepalm:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 13 Nov 2015 10:25 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
And this is only what they are bragging about publicly! Imagine how many raids, show trials, prisoners ... never make
their way into the headlines of their mouthpieces!

They trained the slaves to accept opinion dictatorship - exclusive prerogative of interpretation - since 1945.

The only reason why increasingly more people are able to see this now is because the ruling caste dropped the mask
and ab-uses more and more brutal repression methods to silence dissidents. The visage of the beast is exposed and
there is no way back.



Antifa = Anti-Germans

Antifa in the FRG are mainly recruited from zionist and extreme leftist youth organisation, which says it all.
They are state/tax financed/trained and factually the goon squads of the system.

A few years back the Fritz-Bauer-Institute published the programme of a youth travel to Israel where they
received propaganda and fighting/shooting training in the Negev.

This is the stuff the Antifa is made of and now you will understand why they always fly the Star of David flag.





Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2015 10:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 13 Jul 2016 21:48 #24

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
13 July 2016 (anno orwell)




Holger Münch ---- Thomas de Maizière ---- Heiko Maas



Berlin (AFP) – German police on Wednesday launched nationwide raids targeting social media users who posted racial hatred on Facebook and other online networks.

Police swooped on the homes of some 60 suspects across 14 of Germany’s 16 states, the BKA federal crime bureau said, in a crackdown on “verbal radicalism” and related criminal offences.

No arrests were made but computer equipment, cameras and smartphones were seized in the first-ever such mass raids targeting online hate crime.

Most of the suspects allegedly belonged to a neo-Nazi Facebook group whose users had posted xenophobic, anti-Semitic or other far-right messages.

BKA chief Holger Muench said police were taking a “clear stance against hate and incitement on the internet” which had increased amid the refugee crisis and was poisoning public discourse.

Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said that “violence, including verbal violence, in any form and in any context” was “unacceptable”.

He said there are “moral principles offline and online” and stressed that “criminal law applies on the internet”.

Justice Minister Heiko Maas said that pressure had grown on internet giants such as Facebook, Google and Twitter to find and block hate speech.

“First steps have been taken,” he said, “but they are nowhere near sufficient.”

Facebook pledged in September to fight a surge in racism on its German-language network as Europe’s biggest economy became the top destination for refugees, triggering a backlash from the far right.

The US social media network said it would encourage “counter speech” and step up monitoring of anti-foreigner commentary.

Users have accused the company of double standards for cracking down swifter and harder on nudity and sexual content than on hate-mongering. (Breitbart)

German article: www.gmx.net/magazine/digital/bka-razzia-hassparolen-bundesweite-polizeiaktion-internet-31682842



:right: German police launch mass raids over online hate speech



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 22:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 13 Jul 2016 22:02 #25

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1586
No arrests were made but computer equipment, cameras and smartphones were seized in the first-ever such mass raids targeting online hate crime.

So no kidnapping and putting people in a cage, but stealing. Since when is stealing, allowed, Big Brainless Brother? :yerright:
Most of the suspects allegedly belonged to a neo-Nazi Facebook group whose users had posted xenophobic, anti-Semitic or other far-right messages.

But they don't name which group that is/was?
BKA chief Holger Muench said police were taking a “clear stance against hate and incitement on the internet” which had increased amid the refugee crisis and was poisoning public discourse.

"hate" is a subjective thing. What one calls "hate", the other calls "disgust" or "criticism". :ponda:

"incitement"?
incitement - an act of urging on or spurring on or rousing to action or instigating
www.thefreedictionary.com/incitement

So "calling people to vote" or "don't put 'hateful' message on the internet" is also incitement.

The government should persecute itself... :roll:
Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said that “violence, including verbal violence, in any form and in any context” was “unacceptable”.

"Verbal violence" doesn't exist. :facepalm:
Behavior or treatment in which physical force is exerted for the purpose of causing damage or injury
www.thefreedictionary.com/violence

There is nothing physical about words.

What is however physical, is stealing someone else's property, like "confiscating" computers of people who say things you don't like. :wissl:
He said there are “moral principles offline and online” and stressed that “criminal law applies on the internet”.

Moral principles? :larf: :larf: :larf: A government official is talking about moral principles? That's funny. Statism is immoral in itself, so he has no right to talk about morality. :noway:
Justice Minister Heiko Maas said that pressure had grown on internet giants such as Facebook, Google and Twitter to find and block hate speech.

Pressure had grown? Who is putting that pressure on those companies? And if words are violence, then pressure against those companies to block words is also violence. :emb:
“First steps have been taken,” he said, “but they are nowhere near sufficient.”

And who defines what is "sufficient", Mr. Maas? And who pays for all that madness? Oh yeah, that's right, you stole the money that pays for it. :hmm:
The US social media network said it would encourage “counter speech” and step up monitoring of anti-foreigner commentary.

Empty phrases, as expected. :mad:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 13 Jul 2016 23:14 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]





Who do you think those are, who are persecuting alleged so-called "neo-nazis" in the occupied FRG
for so-called "hate speech", Gaia?



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 13 Jul 2016 23:22 #27

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1586
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]





Who do you think those are, who are persecuting alleged so-called "neo-nazis" in the occupied FRG
for so-called "hate speech", Gaia?



.

Psychopaths, of which many of jewish origin, but not all; those who think they can have rules for the Apes, while the Crazy Apes they themselves are, are somehow exempted from those same "rules".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 13 Jul 2016 23:41 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Gaia wrote:
Psychopaths, of which many of jewish origin, but not all; those who think they can have rules for the Apes, while the Crazy Apes they themselves are, are somehow exempted from those same "rules".



Look at the pictures. Who of the above do you think is of German and who is of Jewish origin?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2016 23:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 14 Jul 2016 00:58 #29

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1586
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Psychopaths, of which many of jewish origin, but not all; those who think they can have rules for the Apes, while the Crazy Apes they themselves are, are somehow exempted from those same "rules".



Look at the pictures. Who of the above do you think is of German and who is of Jewish origin?


.
These are just three actors of this whole horror. And German and Jewish are not mutually exclusive. German is a -modern- nationality (if you want to talk about "ethnicities", then they should be named Saxons, Schwäber, Bavarians, etc.) and Jewish is an -alleged- ethnicity.

There are obviously many jewish (taking that ethnicity claim seriously) forces in the German and other European powers, but what about all the others? In Holland as well, there is a lot of policor talk on "we should curtail the free speech on the internet". It is not a pure German problem.

The problems are:
- immoral people claiming morality as a base for their filthy anti-free speech "laws"
- the idea that words are "violent". They cannot be; they are just words
- the idea that people should be punished for expressing their opinion no matter what it is

Taking the whole case as true of course, as we now many things are faked, that it always a big assumption in the "modern" age.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 14 Jul 2016 15:20 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Who of the above do you think is of German and who is of Jewish origin?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 15 Jul 2016 14:52 #31

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
They're coming to get you Pfiz.
LOL
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 15 Jul 2016 15:14 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Look at the pictures. Who of the above do you think is of German and who is of Jewish origin?
.

All those german men, cucked by the likes of this guy to the point where they cant even speak their mind.

((( )))

What happened to german men? :dunno: :gay: :wissl:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2016 15:15 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Mass Raids 15 Jul 2016 16:49 #33

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
It's a bit more serious than that, Nov. Germany has been completely subjugated by Jewish anti-free speech laws and years of anti-German social engineering that's taught from Kindergarten up. Those who break free and speak out more often than not end up behind bars.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mass Raids 15 Jul 2016 16:55 #34

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Zorro wrote:
It's a bit more serious than that, Nov. Germany has been completely subjugated by Jewish anti-free speech laws and years of anti-German social engineering that's taught from Kindergarten up. Those who break free and speak out more often than not end up behind bars.

Vote AfD - German chums.
Once voters can elect a government with policies that they really want then they can get the laws that they want as well.
Every clause of this 'hate speech' so-called 'legislation' that has been imposed here in the UK originated in the EU.
Voters elect governments, governments enact laws.
Vote for a government with policies that you want.... Now that you can.
Vote AfD.
:)
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2016 16:56 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 15 Jul 2016 22:07 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Look at the pictures. Who of the above do you think is of German and who is of Jewish origin?
.

All those german men, cucked by the likes of this guy to the point where they cant even speak their mind.

((( )))

What happened to german men? :dunno: :gay: :wissl:



Look at the pictures. Who of the above do you think is of German and who is of Jewish origin, except Maas, Novum ?

((())) is media whoring lately with this ((())) actress:





en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalia_W%C3%B6rner

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Jul 2016 22:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 01:40 #36

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
His name is maas and theres mass raids.. funny synchronisity... anyway...

Why you say she is shoeish btw? Is that why she's so sexy? :ponda:

I guess you believe that just about anyone who makes it as a celeb is shoeish. :dunno:

Zorro im somewhat aware of the indoctrination but at what point do people stop blaming others for allowing themselves to be manipulated, and take responsibility for what is going on?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 02:05 #37

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
His name is maas and theres mass raids.. funny synchronisity... anyway...

Why you say she is shoeish btw? Is that why she's so sexy? :ponda:

I guess you believe that just about anyone who makes it as a celeb is shoeish. :dunno:

Zorro im somewhat aware of the indoctrination but at what point do people stop blaming others for allowing themselves to be manipulated, and take responsibility for what is going on?


Thanks for pushing this - to me - most important thread on the PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS in the FRG!

I never doubted that you are totally aware of the scam ...

the fact that you are constantly ridiculing those who expose it for vital reasons
is another subject ... that you will never discuss seriously.

Fear.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016 02:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 02:12 #38

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
But I dont ridicule the topic... ok i poke some fun at you a bit when youre all stampy like.. but i dont take the topic lightly. :) Nor do i support draconian state interventions such as this.

What can be done to change this, when germans ( and more broadly, europeans)... themselves have enabled thought crime? And lets face it, they have enabled it if they havent opposed it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 02:15 #39

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
You are a joker, novum, or I was wrong and thus take back that you are totally aware of the scam.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Mass Raids in Germany 16 Jul 2016 02:25 #40

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17045
  • Likes received: 7947
oh im aware.. but you continually miss my point.. as i notice some of you miss dots similar point sometimes?

Do we keep blaming others, or take responsibility for our OWN apathy, ignorace and lack of education as to what is going on and who is behind it?

To use an analogy.. .if someone is able to fool someone else, is it entirely the foolers fault, or should the fool take some responsibility for being a gullible fk?

You clearly do not understand that my post about maas is not 'joking' ... its a valid observation.. i can see that others here understand what i was getting at.

Germany has been duped, cucked and blinkered.. as has all of europe to a certain extent.. and the world.

Even your kin of like descent in the colonies wouldnt stand for this kind of thought crime, despite those corporations being already heavily controlled as you know.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.