Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers"

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 03 May 2017 08:21 #81

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

MASS RAIDS AND DETENTIONS IN THE FRG & FRA

Orangeaid wrote:

The (((brainwashing))) has failed

12 Germans face charges for ‘distributing swastika stickers, making Nazi salutes’
– Austrian police

Published time: 10 Apr, 2017 11:53

12 Germans face charges for ‘distributing swastika stickers, making Nazi salutes’ – Austrian police

Austrian police have charged 12 Germans with violating anti-Nazi laws after reportedly putting swastika stickers on bar coasters and raising their arms in an Adolf Hitler salute.

The eight men and four women were reported to police over the weekend, after a waitress at an inn near Salzburg discovered the stickers at the table where they had been sitting.

Eight of the group's members were also seen making the Hitler salute and yelling "Sieg Heil!" according to AP. One of the members photographed his friends while they made the infamous Nazi gesture.

www.rt.com/news/384194-germans-nazi-swastikas-austria/
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67185-vented-jewish-authorities-report-a-whopping-99-percent-increase-in-antisemitic-racist-ha...-germany.html#260577

T I M E L I N E

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

- timeline -

19 April 2017

- 81-year-old Horst Mahler is ordered by the prosecutors to go to prison on this day again for another 3.5 years, but instead he decides to ask for political asylum in a sovereign country and disappears
=> truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69136-horst-mahler-81-will-have-to-go-to-prison-again-for-another-3-5-years.html?start=20#258857

- The mouthpieces of the system declare the prosecutors manhunt for a 92-year-old woman from the Chiemgau (Bavaria) region opened, who allegedely worked as a secretary/helper in the Stutthof labour camp. English mouthpieces claim she was a "camp guard". According to basic mathematics she was in her teens, at most 20-years-old at that time.
=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60485-the-persecution-of-dissidents-mass-raids.html?start=60#258956

20 April 2017 (Adolf Hitler's birthday)

- Mass raids and detention of 26 "STATE DENIERS" in Austria!
=> truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60485-the-persecution-of-dissidents-mass-raids.html?start=60#259081

21 April 2017

- Mouthpieces report that 95-year-old Oskar Gröning must go to prison for four years and the prosecutors state that hard evidence is not needed.
=> opposition24.com/kz-wachmann-groening-haftstrafe/308815

Further reference on TZ:

Ursula Haverbeck on the Oskar Gröning trial :right: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/64912-ursula-haverbeck.html
Former Auschwitz guard, Oskar Gröning (93), is charged with 300,000 counts of accessory to murder :right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65509-former-auschwitz-guard-93-is-charged-with-300-000-counts-of-accessory-to-murder.html
HORST MAHLER (81) "We Are Fighting To Win!" :right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69136-horst-mahler-81-will-have-to-go-to-prison-again-for-another-3-5-years.html
Sylvia Stolz, Horst Mahler, Gerd Ittner, Alfred Schäfer and other dissidents :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63116-holocaust-when-truth-is-outlawed-sylvia-stolz-speech.html

www.ende-der-luege.com/

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Officer of the Bundeswehr was arrested on suspicion of planning a terror attack

bignews2day.com/en/news/breaking-news-ofitser-bundesvera-zaderzhan-po-podozreniju-v-planirovanii-terakta

German police probe 'gun club' members over far-right ties

www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/article/German-police-probe-gun-club-members-over-11102912.php
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 May 2017 09:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 26 May 2017 14:28 #82

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Not even known for being a dissident:

Last Auschwitz trial close to collapse after court delays

One of Germany's last ever trials of a former SS medic could soon be suspended altogether after suspect Hubert Zafke was found to have dementia. Prosecutors say the court has deliberately delayed proceedings.

The German judiciary's efforts to make up for past failures in prosecuting Nazis directly involved in the Holocaust have been set back after 96-year-old Hubert Zafke, a former SS medic at the Auschwitz concentration camp, was deemed unfit to stand trial due to dementia.

Zafke was charged with 3,681 counts of accessory to murder for his work at the camp in August and September 1944, but according to the court, a new medical assessment found that he was no longer in a state to "reasonably understand his interests inside and outside the main trial," because of an "advanced moderate dementia syndrome," according to a court statement sent to DW.

Equally, Zafke was not able to "carry out his defense in a comprehensible way, nor to give or receive trial statements," according to the state court in Neubrandenburg, eastern Germany.

Read more on the licensed by the allies website: www.dw.com/en/last-auschwitz-trial-close-to-collapse-after-court-delays/a-38850776

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 23 Jun 2017 20:23 #83

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

14 Premises of "militant right wing extremists" were raided by SWAT

in Thuringia and Lower Saxony on Friday

The alleged aim of this "internationally operating movement" was "to abolish the state and social order in Germany
and neighbouring countries."

Authorities in Thuringia have confirmed Friday that police raided a camp of right-wing extremists.

"The State Office of Criminal Investigation (LKA) of Thuringia, as part of an investigation of the district attorney's office in Gera, searched different areas of Thuringia and Lower Saxony this morning at 4:00 a.m. (0200 UTC) on the suspicion of the formation of a criminal organization," a statement read.

The statement added that authorities searched 14 properties in Erfurt and Göttingen. The preliminary investigation is focused on 13 suspects, one of whom has been arrested. The suspects are accused of organizing a paramilitary camp called "Waldbiwaks" or "forest bivouacs."

"At least some of the accused are supposedly members of an internationally active right-wing movement whose aim is to abolish the state and social order of the Federal Republic of Germany and other European states," the statement said.

German special forces, as well as counties in Bavaria, Baden-Württemberg, Berlin, Brandenburg, Hesse and Thuringia, were involved in the operation.

The LKA did not reveal the names of the groups due to privacy protection and did not want to reveal any further details of the investigation.

The president of the Thuringian State Office for Constitutional Protection, Stephan J. Kramer, judged the raid as a success. "My work hypothesis is that we have legal terrorist structures, but they do not yet see them everywhere," he told the "Mitteldeutsche Zeitung" from Halle, according to a preliminary report. "In any case, we follow each reference, we have the scene on the screen - and it does not remain only a note."

Stephan J. Kramer was the general secretary of the "Central Council of Jews in Germany" and head of the Berlin office
of the "European Jewish Congress".

Only available in German and Hebrew: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_J._Kramer

www.tagesschau.de/inland/razzia-rechtsextreme-107.html
www.fr.de/politik/razzien-in-niedersachsen-und-thueringen-schlag-gegen-militante-neonazis-a-1301591
de.nachrichten.yahoo.com/rechtsextreme-bewaffnete-waldbiwaks-s%C3%BCdth%C3%BCringen-veranstaltet-haben-121447664.html

translate.google.com

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
On 21 June 2017 - SUMMER SOLSTICE - Trutzgauer Bote was switched off by wakw after another mass raid by the FRG system.

... and nobody will remember the date of Merkel's birthday in one hundred years.

Nobody knows her birthday at present!

Only some pictures are still available: duckduckgo.com/?q=trutzgauer+bote&t=ffnt&iax=1&ia=images

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/books/69063-since-5-45-fire-has-now-been-returned-a-different-kind-of-reckoning-by-kurzer.html#267635

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2017 20:59 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS 23 Jun 2017 20:46 #84

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
^^^^^GOOD news.
The right is wrong ..the extreme right is Fucked in the head.
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67503-german-police-target-hate-crime-in-co-ordinated-raids.html?start=20#267659

Of course.

For a devoted system minion, Talmud expert and brown noser of the self-chosen tribe.

You'd almost think that you are a survivor in the second generation.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer 23 Jul 2017 13:00 #85

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2017 16:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer 25 Oct 2017 09:42 #86

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer 05 Jan 2018 20:20 #87

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Monika Schaefer Arrested to Face Inquisition in Occupied Germany

By Alfred Schaefer

Monika Schaefer was arrested on January 3 2018 in the very heart of “Holocaust country” while attending, as an observer, the bizarre inquisition hearings against the courageous Sylvia Stolz. This “trial” was for illegal words that Sylvia Stolz had spoken at the “Anti Censorship Coalition” (AZK) in Switzerland in 2012. The twisting nonsensical accusations of the inquisition was beyond bizarre. What the snake that calls itself the “State Prosecutor” did, will be something that will amuse future generations when studying the “witch” trials of 2018.

45 minutes into the inquisition the “State Prosecutor” snake called for a surprise break, which was then used to arrest my courageous sister Monika. The only thing Monika did was watch quietly as the inquisition was dealing with Sylvia Stolz. These people have us under close observation and figured it was a good opportunity to demonstrate their “power”, and intimidate us.

Another snake masquerading as a “State Prosecutor” accompanied by 3 heavily armed thugs handcuffed Monika and dragged her away. When my sister protested that she is a free person from Canada and had done nothing wrong, the “State Prosecutor” snake told her, “if you wanted to stay free you should have stayed in Canada”. (Welcome to Holocaust country)

READ MORE :right: www.renegadetribune.com/monika-schaefer-arrested-face-inquisition-germany/ Comments!

Reference:

Holocaust: when truth is outlawed (Sylvia Stolz speech) truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63116-holocaust-when-truth-is-outlawed-sylvia-stolz-speech.html
Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/62468-women-that-have-brains-balls-an-know-how-to-kick-arse.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2018 22:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer - Monika Schaefer 07 Jan 2018 07:33 #88

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 07:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer - Monika Schaefer 07 Jan 2018 20:27 #89

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Before the abduction of Monika:

The monster that manipulates our minds Part 1 of 2 ► Alfred and Monika Schaefer

The monster that manipulates our minds Part 2 of 2 ► Alfred and Monika Schaefer

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer - Monika Schaefer 12 Jan 2018 21:00 #90

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Uploaded by Gerhard Ittner

Alfred und Monika Schaefer I

Monika and Alfred speak about their great-grandfather

Vid descr
Das Video "Alfred und Monika Schaefer II" ist hier zu finden: https://youtu.be/dFGnTUp-tGQ Hier, im Video "Alfred und Monika Schaefer I" sprechen die beiden über ihren Urgroßvater. Aufgenommen am 2. Januar 2018 - einen Tag vor Monika Schaefers Verhaftung in München. Bitte schreibt Monika ins Gefängnis:

Der POLITISCHEN GEFANGENEN,
Heldin für die Meinungsfreiheit
Monika Schaefer
JVA Stadelheim
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
D - 81549 München

Alfred und Monika Schaefer II

"We must shake off fear."

Vid descr
"Wir müssen uns von der Furcht befreien!" Dieses Video wurde hochgeladen genau eine Woche nachdem Monika Schaefer im Landgericht II in München verhaftet worden war. Dort hatte sie einen Inquisitionsprozeß gegen Sylvia Stolz besucht, eine weitere mutige Kämpferin für das Recht auf Meinungsfreiheit. Monika wird ihr Video "Entschuldigung, Mama, ich hatte Unrecht, was den Holocaust betrifft" zur Last gelegt. Das heißt: Zur selben Zeit, da das bis ins Mark verkommene BRD-Regime den Iran dazu auffordert, das Recht auf Meinunungsfreiheit zu respektieren (wo viel mehr Meinungsfreiheit herrscht und es viel weniger Zensur gibt als unterdessen hierzulande), wird die deutschstämmige Kanadierin Monika Schaefer im Rahmen einer Besuchsreise zu ihrer Familie in Deutschland festgenommen, einzig und allein wegen des Vorwurfs völlig gewaltloser dissidenter Äußerungen. - Ja, aber beim Iran, da wird geschrieen: "Das Recht auf Meinungsfreiheiheit achten!" VERLOGENER GEHT ES NICHT MEHR! Es sind mutige , durch und durch aufrichtige Menschen wie Monika Schaefer, die sich dem immer noch schlimmer werdenenden TERROR der MEINUNGSVERFOLGUNG und der ZENSUR unerschrocken entgegenstellen. Sie tun es für uns alle - für unsere Freiheit! Dankt Monika für ihren Mut und zeigt ihr Eure Solidarität, schreibt ihr ins Gefängnis:

Der POLITISCHEN GEFANGENEN,
Heldin für die Meinungsfreiheit und das Deutsche Volk
Monika SCHAEFER
JVA Stadelheim
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
D - 81549 München

Ins Netz gestellt am 7. Tag seit Monikas Verhaftung

Das Video "Alfred und Monika Schaefer I" ist hier zu finden: https://youtu.be/12f0cLSYyvI

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2018 21:07 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer - Monika Schaefer 13 Jan 2018 10:07 #91

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Great, likeable humans ^ brother and sister with heart, soul and brains, courage and honour.
This is what I call being German!

Monica Schaefer Addresses the Truth and Justice for Germans Society

Monika Schaefer released the controversial YouTube video “Sorry Mom, I was wrong about the Holocaust”. Since then she has been in the international News. Monika has been an active leader in her community in Jasper, Alberta, Canada for 35 years as a violin teacher, forest ranger, musician and involved in politics.

Source & Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/monica-schaefer-addresses-truth-justice-germans-society/

Imprisonment in Germany for Holocaust Denial. Jan. 12th

Update from Alfred on Monika Schaefer.

Vid descr
This is a Jan. 12, 2018 update from Alfred Schaefer about his sister Monika Schaefer who is currently imprisoned in maximum security in Germany and out of communication will all but her lawyer.

Alfred Schaefer can be contacted at: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and his Alfred S channel is at: www.youtube.com/user/Allwesable

The June, 2016 video that made Monika famous, and infamous to the international Jews is: Sorry Mom, I was wrong about the Holocaust https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0_BZphQ7Qo

Please send letters of support to Monika Schaefer in detention.
They will have an effect upon the German government and it is up to us to raise a storm for her and for the future of all mankind.

You can address your letter:

The Political Prisoner,
The Hero of Free Speech,
Monika Schaefer,
JVA Stadelheim
Schwarzenbergstr. 14
D - 81549 München Germany

The Truth and Justice for Germans Society is based in Vancouver, BC, Canada and is committed to the truth about the revisionist history of WW II Germany.

:right: The Truth and Justice for Germans Society truth-zone.net/forum/history/65415-the-truth-and-justice-for-germans-society.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jan 2018 11:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Gaia

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Henry Hafenmayer - Monika Schaefer 13 Jan 2018 10:51 #92

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Thanks, watching it now. Bad audio, but interesting content.

Comments and suggestions of the video are disabled.

Why?
Hate speech
We encourage free speech and try to defend your right to express unpopular points of view, but we don't permit hate speech.

Hate speech refers to content that promotes violence against or has the primary purpose of inciting hatred against individuals or groups based on certain attributes, such as:

Race or ethnic origin
Religion
Disability
Veteran status
Sexual orientation/gender identity

There is a fine line between what is and what is not considered to be hate speech. For instance, it is generally acceptable to criticise a nation state, but if the primary purpose of the content is to incite hatred against a group of people solely based on their ethnicity, or if the content promotes violence based on any of these core attributes, like religion, it violates our policy.

Reporting hateful content
Keep in mind that not everything that is mean or insulting is considered hate speech. If you're upset by content that a specific person is posting, you may wish to consider blocking the user.

However, if you feel that content violates our hate speech policy, report it to YouTube for review in one of the following ways:

Flag the video: You can report hateful content that you think may violate our community guidelines by flagging it.
File an abuse report: If you have found multiple videos, comments or a user's entire account that you wish to report, please visit our reporting tool, where you will be able to submit a more detailed report.

There is nothing "hate speech" in the video at all. Or if it is there, it is addressing the hate speech against Germans in general and also other Holocaust Story revisionists.

"It is good to see the amount of time invested in the psychological warfare against us, because it means they are frightened". :thumbup:

These restrictions merely show Schaefer is right on the ball.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Alison Chabloz 16 Jan 2018 16:10 #93

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Campaign Against Antisemitism
Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA) is a United Kingdom non-governmental organisation (NGO) established in August 2014 by members of the Anglo-Jewish community. It was registered as a charitable incorporated organisation (CIO) on October 1, 2015.

The UK Prime Minister, Theresa May, has praised CAA for its work to ensure that the law against antisemitism is enforced with zero tolerance. The UK Communities Secretary, Sir Eric Pickles, gave a reply to a UK government survey by CAA.

Alison Chabloz case
The Campaign Against Anti-Semitism has announced that it intends to bring private prosecutions against individuals. Gideon Falter said: "We have called for zero tolerance enforcement of the law against anti-Semitism and that is what politicians have promised, but the" Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) "has failed to take action, so now we must act instead".

At Westminster Magistrates' Court in December 2016, Alison Chabloz, a 52 year-old Derbyshire-based blogger and singer, was sent for trial next March for posting a "grossly offensive" video on YouTube entitled "(((Survivors)))" which is effectively alleged to indulge in Holocaust denial. Chabloz rejected the accusation that she had made improper use of the internet, and she was granted bail without conditions. Chabloz dismissed the prosecution on her blog as an attempt "to use the law to silence dissenters".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campaign_Against_Antisemitism This page was last modified on 15 December 2016, at 14:03.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Judaism

Hate crime trial for ‘Auschwitz was a theme park’ blogger
An anti-Semitic blogger who wrote a song describing Auschwitz as a ‘theme park’ will stand trial for hate crimes in March. Alison Chabloz, 52, from the East Midlands posted the song “(((survivors)))” which questions whether the holocaust ever happened on YouTube. In it she describes the notorious death camp as a theme park, and says Jewish financiers ‘bleed you dry’. The song includes lyrics such as: ‘Did the Holocaust ever happen? Was it just a bunch of lies? Seems that…
courtnewsuk.co.uk/hate-crime-trial-auschwitz-theme-park-blogger/

Blogger, 52, 'who posted a grossly offensive and anti-Semitic song on YouTube' denies hate crime charge
brought by a Jewish charity in a private prosecution
- Alison Chabloz, 52, is accused of posting a 'grossly offensive' video online in July
- Prosecution has been brought by charity the Campaign Against Anti-Semitism
- The video allegedly included lyrics including 'Did the Holocaust ever happen?'
- Chabloz has pleaded not guilty to the crimes and a trial date was set for March

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4036710/Blogger-52-posted-grossly-offensive-anti-Semitic-song-YouTube-denies-hate-crime-charge-brought-Jewish-charity...ate-prosecution.html

The incriminated song is still available on wakwo yt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

Dissident Musician and British Nationalist Alison Chabloz Arrested for a Song cafe.nfshost.com/?tag=alison-chabloz

Blogger to face trial over song questioning the Holocaust www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/chabloz-1.429382

An English Revisionist in Paris By Alison Chabloz codoh.com/library/document/4045/

Videos www.youtube.com/user/blogdoex/videos
Blog alisonchabloz.wordpress.com

"First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin, now we take London"

9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ? truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61797-9-11-denial-laws-ahead.html

9/11 is not as important as the HOLOCAUST, so 9/11 denial laws will only come after this war against UK dissidents will be won.

More information about this case

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65593-jews-continue-pressure-for-internet-censorship.html?start=40#241669 ff

:right: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2016/12/07/jesuischabloz-british-jews-falter-over-a-song/

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I can't say for sure Alison Chabloz is the real deal or not, but I'm pretty sure she's the former.

I give you Nicholas Kollerstrom, whom I admire greatly. He may be a little eccentric and very occasionally gets some of the facts
wrong, but he has the good grace to admit any errors.

He questions (or even denies) the Holocuast.

He concluded after extensive research 7/7 the underground bombings in London were a false flag orchestrated by a Zionist Occupied Government.

He concluded after more extensive research the death of the British Soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, London was a staged event.

I agree with both of the above statements.

He attended the trail of Thomas Mair accused of murdering he British MP Jo Cox.

He has attended the trial of Alsion Chabloz last week. He not only writes about this stuff, he goes to the trials of the accused.

the trial – Day One

"34 year old Gideon Falter in the dock, grilled by Alison’s excellent lawyer Davis. Her songs ‘spread anti-semitic hatred’ averred Falter. His CAAS had ten or twenty ongoing prosecutions it was currently involved in. Only 21 ‘anti-semitic hatecrimes’ were prosecuted last year and that was not enough he said. The Court spent all the afternoon in analysing two of Alison’s songs, ‘(((Survivors)))’ and ‘Nemo’s anti-Semitic Universe.’

The first was satirising Irene Zisblatt the ‘Aushwitz-Survivor’ who kept swallowing her diamonds while in the camp. Lawyer Davis pointed out that her book was widely viewed as fraudulent, even on the Yad Vashem website, Falter said he had not read it: Falter admitted he was no historian just a lawyer.

Throughout all this cut-and-parry there was no hint of anything resembling a crime. Other people in the visitor’s room agreed with me on this. The discussion moved onto Anne Frank’s diary. The judge stated that we accept that Alison’s songs were ‘offensive’ but maybe not ‘grossly offensive’? That was about his only contribution to the afternoon! Davis alluded to ambiguity of the Crown’s case, and how it was not the Court’s business to determine if the ‘Holocaust’ happened. Has AC done something wrong by ridiculing people like Elie Wiesel, and if so given he is no longer alive, who is offended? Davis asked.

We’ve heard a lot of the ‘personal emotional reaction’ of the witness (Falter) but this was ‘entirely irrelevant’ Davis stated. Davis explained how AC’s fervent pro-Palestinian sentiment in her songs was fairly standard Arab nationalist rhetoric. In that case why was Falter ‘determined to silence her?’

Otto Frank (Anne Frank’s father) died in 1980 and so was in no position to be offended, he pointed out.

Next Mr Silverman was called in, the CAAS ‘Director of Investigation and Enforcement’ He was more skilled in using the mighty incantations ‘Auschwitz’ and ‘Holocaust’ and thereby seemed to reduce Defence Lawyer Davis to a rather supine condition, of having hardly any questions. But, Davis did at least bring out that the online pro-Israel blogger ‘Nemo’ had threatened Alison, ‘Even if you are acquitted, we will still go after you’ on her website.

It is clear that Alison has not harassed or intimidated anyone, nor has she sought to ‘communicate’ anti-semitic propaganda (whatever that might be) because to watch a video you have to click it to play – nothing will happen until you do that. Whereas she has been severely harassed, intimidated and bullied by persons associated with the CAAS.

Alison’s lawyer has a mild, low-key approach which might just work – we’ll find out on March 9th.
Usually complaints about Youtube are dealt with by them , and they will remove offensive material. Thus (((Survivors)) is no longer viewable on Youtube, nor is ‘Nemo’s anti-Semitic Universe.’ Its hard to see what the offense is here supposed to be. No-one is obliged to view what they don’t want to."

This so-called "hate speech and now satirical hate singing" is disguised to protect the Zionists and some powerful Jews who rule over you.

Much more here worth reading:

terroronthetube.co.uk/2018/01/09/jailed-for-singing-a-song/#more-7792
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Jan 2018 16:17 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Lux Interior

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Alison Chabloz 18 Jan 2018 12:17 #94

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
On Renegade Tribune I heard a few (2) voices doubting that she's the real deal, mainly because of her looks and alleged Anglin promotion. I don't share this view and I don't have evidence for this allegation yet.

Britons awake! This trial isn’t about me, it’s about all of us

They came from far and wide in defiance of this latest assault on our freedoms. From Lancashire, Liverpool, Scotland and all the way from Canada – thank you Mr Fromm! The media coverage was glorious – mostly down to so many turning up in support, me being handed flowers outside court and general media astonishment at my songs being played inside court. And no, I certainly did not sing along – nor did I mouth the words. Where this fake news originated I have no idea – perhaps a reaction to my song Find Me Guilty? In particular, the line:

I’ll sing my way to court in high heels and a frock
Give the press a winning smile from inside the dock!

After the day’s proceedings, – my trial now bizarrely adjourned (again) to March 7th – I fell ill with food poisoning and had to be ushered into a taxi (my high heels thankfully not ruined). A sickly night followed and I’m still not 100%. That’ll teach me not to eat fresh Shetland mussels (one of which clearly wasn’t that fresh) the night before a court hearing.

The next morning, I awoke to a 30-day Facebook ban (for publishing a fake news post, clearly tagged as #fakenews) and 60 emails from YouTube informing that my entire library was now subject to sandboxing restrictions. My channel still exists, but no longer appears in searches either on Google or on YouTube. In any case, over half my videos are banned in the UK in order to comply with some non-existent local law. Clearly, my accusers and their team of trusted flaggers have been very busy. Still, 4.5k views on Facebook of my little Christmas ditty won’t please them.

Asides all the mainstream coverage, there have been several alternative media broadcasts. Two of The Fetch’s recent Inside the Eye Live! shows have featured segments on my case, including last Thursday’s Oy Vey Moment (worth a listen just for the jingle – from about 34 minutes in). Dennis’ second show features an interview with Ross who came to support me last Wednesday, also well worth a listen, from about 80 minutes in. Ditto regards last night’s Radio Aryan edition of The Daily Nationalist with Sven Longshanks and Jez Turner.

This coming Thursday, you’ll be able to hear me in conversation with Andrew Carrington Hitchcock on Euro Folk Radio (recorded a few days before last week’s court appearance but a great show nonetheless) and next Monday, I’ll be the featured guest on the Graham Hart show when, if all goes well, you’ll be able to hear one or two of my songs.

Once again, HUGE thanks to those who came in support last Wednesday. As the title of this piece confirms – my trial is not about me, it’s about us all. See you March 7th, same time same place.

If you would like to support Alison, please see the right-hand sidebar where you will find links to PayPal and BitCoin.

Comments, likes and shares are of course also welcome. You can also find Alison on Gab, and on her new Facebook backup account.

alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/britons-awake-this-trial-isnt-about-me-its-about-all-of-us/

- Statement to Derbyshire Constabulary

- My censors are the real ‘Holocaust deniers’

and more
:right: alisonchabloz.files.wordpress.com

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2018 15:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Alison Chabloz 21 Jan 2018 21:22 #95

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Persecution and Imprisonment of Activists Who Stand Up to Power

If you stand up to supremacists in the terrorist state of IsRaHel, who are murdering and torturing the indigenous people, somehow you’re an evil bigot. If you tell the truth in a world of lies, you need to be thrown in prison.

Ahed Tamimi, Lorde, & Monika Schaefer

uploaded by Johnny Gat

must watch!

Source & Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/persecution-imprisonment-activists-stand-jewish-power/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Another Attack on Alfred Schaefer 23 Jan 2018 19:01 #96

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
gogol mogol trans

Another Attack on Alfred Schaefer

In the early morning of today, Alfred Schaefer was haunted once again in his apartment by vicarious agents of the Jewish rulers. Again, “law and justice” were needed as an excuse to raid him again. Even his dear wife was robbed this time, “quite officially” as well.

On the day Horst Mahler has to spend his 82nd birthday in the dungeons of the FRG, the angry spawn of satan bites again. Driven by hatred, revenge and fear, it still (!) demonstrates its strength. There are still enough vicarious agents to bully decent people. The helpers are still on the side of power.

And yet every day is more clearly felt how helpless this “power” is against the awakening of the peoples.

In the coming days more information about this crime will follow!

wir-sind-monika.com/2018/01/23/erneuter-ueberfall-auf-alfred-schaefer/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2018 09:55 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Another Attack on Alfred Schaefer 27 Jan 2018 19:25 #97

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Don't forget those being killed and those, who are persecuted and incarcerated for not being able to believe ...

Dear Friends,

this week was very exiting.

It started off with a surprise attack of at least 10 heavily armed thought police raiding our house (23 Jan 2017). Thanks to preemptive precautionary measures I am able to communicate with you today. The reason they came is because they did not like a letter that I wrote after they illegally arrested my dear sister Monika. Here is a copy of that letter:

Monika Schaefer Arrested in Germany!

Read more :right: wir-sind-monika.com/2018/01/27/this-week-was-very-exiting/

Implication of the Prosecution’s case is that Truths could be illegal

By Robert Henderson

[AC: Many thanks to Robert for this account of last week’s Trial Part 1. Robert is no stranger to the negative effects of the UK’s speech laws. For more information, check out his blogs in the links below.]

The trial of Alison Chabloz day 1 – 10 1 2018

Presiding: District Judge John Zani sitting without a jury
Karen Robinson – Prosecuting counsel
Adrian Davies – Defence counsel
Witnesses for the Prosecution
Gideon Falter, chairman of the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA)
Stephen Silverman Director of Investigations and Enforcement CAA

Read more :right: alisonchabloz.wordpress.com/2018/01/19/implication-of-the-prosecutions-case-is-that-truths-could-be-illegal/

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

On this day :right: endederluegedotblog.wordpress.com/2018/01/24/rechtzeitig-zum-holotag/

translate.google.com/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jan 2018 19:47 by PFIZIPFEI.

PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS - Hunting Down the Deniers - Israeli Special Forces Units - Sylvia Stolz 28 Jan 2018 07:50 #98

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Zorro wrote:
Police in the west are now being trained more and more to deal with made up and blown up ''hate crime'', rather than real crime. That's especially the case when the real violent crime is being committed by non-white migrants, and when the ''hate crime'' of pointing out that non-skilled migrants bring nothing but trouble and violent crime.

Police are now more likely to arrest a white Nationalist for saying something 'wrong' (which in today's Orwellian West usually means speaking the truth) than they are to arrest and/or deport migrants for committing real violent crimes, where real damage, loss, or injury has occurred.

When you know the 'law' and your own police have been turned against you, is when you realize just how bad and dangerous things have now become.

The "West" has been turned into the "Wild West" by design and by wakw!

Untold Tales: USsraeli Militarization Hits the Streets of America

Where are the honourable, courageous, invincible heroes of my childhood Karl May movies when you need them?

The best you can hope to find these days is a lawyer with balls of steel :right: C L I C K Sylvia Stolz was forced to incessantly tour the court rooms last year and nobody reported .... not even the so-called "independent media". Why is that? Because she has no penis?

Reference:

:right: Israeli Special Forces Units truth-zone.net/forum/history/63741-israeli-special-forces-units.html
:right: Hunting Down the Deniers truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63116-holocaust-when-truth-is-outlawed-sylvia-stolz-speech.html?start=60#281670
:right: HORST MAHLER (82) already had to spent 10 years of his life in Ahasverus' detention camps for not being able to believe truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69136-horst-mahler-81-will-have-to-go-to-prison-again-for-another-3-5-years.html
:right: UNESCO = Frankfurt School Indoctrination Agency of the UN truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60509-un-what-is-this-who-created-it-how-when-and-for-what-reason.html?start=20#281595

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2018 09:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Whatsitallabout

THOUGHT CRIME: Persecution & Raids of Dissidents & Holocaust "Deniers" 07 Mar 2018 20:05 #99

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
In court today. Excerpts.

"The performer Alison Chabloz, on trial this week at Westminster Magistrates’ Court over three songs alleged to be antisemitic, was repeatedly denounced as a Holocaust denier by the Crown Prosecution Service barrister Karen Robinson. "T

But Ms Chabloz, giving lengthy evidence on her own behalf in a delayed second day in court, insisted that her songs were “satire”, that she was “an artist”, and that freedom of speech meant she was entitled to her opinions.

She complained about the “official narrative” of the deaths of six million Jews and deplored the practice of sending schoolchildren to visit Auschwitz, which she said was”allowing the so-called Holocaust to be used as a manipulative weapon to prevent nationalist feelings among Europeans”. It was used, she said, to “persecute Holocaust dissidents in democratic countries.” The Holocaust, she declared, was “used for Machiavellian ends”, and claimed that “there are plenty of Holocaust revisionists who are Jewish.”

She described herself as a Holocaust revisionist rather than a Holocaust denier, but said that there had never been “an official investigation” into many of the claims made about what happened during the Second World War.

Prosecutor Karen Robinson asked the defendant over and over again to explain the lyrics of her songs, which she said had been deliberately set to well-known Jewish melodies such as Hava Nagila in order to cause maximum offence. But Ms Chabloz denied this, and said she had no hostility to Jewish people. She had the right to express her views, she said, and disagreed vehemently with Ms Robinson who said that such views as expressed in the disputed songs were “racist”. “Some may say that”, Ms Chabloz said, smiling broadly.

She said that her very presence in court was “proof” of an external control of the media, society, the banks and even the justice system. There were “a disproportionate number of Jews in the media, the Houses of Parliament”. And, she added: “I strongly disagree that [my lyrics are racist. The love of a people for its country is not racist and could equally be applied to Israel and Jews” Bravo and well said.

No-one, she said, was forced to listen to her songs and she did not accept that they were grossly offensive, instead insisting that they were “funny” and that those who were offended “were offended at being laughed at”.

One of the three contested songs, (((Survivors))), using the “echo” brackets said to identify Jews on line, focuses on the experiences of three survivors, Irene Zysblat, Elie Wiesel and Anne Frank. Ms Chabloz said stories of all three had been debunked, and that she had chosen to write about them “because their tales are dubious”

A written submission to the court was provided by Ms Chabloz’s friend Peter Rushton, described as a writer, who had researched documents in the British Library designed to support the defendant’s assertions. Among the books he cited on her behalf, it was said, had been Norman Finkelstein’s controversial book “The Holocaust Industry”.

District Judge John Zani said he would take written and final oral submissions from Ms Robinson and Ms Chabloz’s defending barrister, Adrian Davies, before announcing a verdict on May 25."

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/anti-semitic-blogger-alison-chabloz-says-there-is-no-proof-of-gas-chambers/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Truthspoon, Gaia
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI