Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 12 Apr 2013 21:46 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
As told by wikipedia (you know who owns it):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps_.281900.E2.80.931902.29

www.boer.co.za/boerwar/hellkamp.htm I think it is wrong to use the term "holocaust" in this context.

www.whale.to/b/british6.html

In total 27,000 women and children made the highest sacrifice (died) in the British hell camps during the struggle for the freedom of the Boerevolk.

“Their only crime was that they stood between England and the GOLD of Transvaal.”
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Lizzy

The Concentration Camps 28 Apr 2014 12:55 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Due to recent events on this forum I thought to expand the historic period beyond the given time in the headline

Gulag
(from the Russian Главное Управление Лагерей, "Glavnoye Upravleniye Ispravitelno-trudovykh Lagerey", "The Chief Directorate of Corrective Labor Camps") was the branch of the Soviet internal police and security service (the Cheka, the OGPU, the NKVD and later the KGB) that dealt with forced labor camps. Exposed by Alexander Solzhenitsyn's book The Gulag Archipelago, the Gulag system was the stage of perhaps the worst atrocities and crimes ever committed by a country towards its own citizens.

The Gulag was an extension of earlier labor camp(kats orgas) operated in Siberia as a part of penal system in Imperial Russia, which became quickly overflown with the enemies of the people, a conveniently fluid designation under Bolsheviks' totalitarian regime. Remote monasteries in particular were frequently reused as sites for new camps. One such name, Solovki, turned synonym for torture after 1918. New camps were constructed throughout the Soviet sphere of influence, including facilities in Moscow and Leningrad.

Officially the Gulag was established on April 25 1930 as the "Ulag" by the OGPU order 130/63 in accordance with the Sovnarkom order 22 p. 248 dated April 7, 1930, and was renamed into Gulag in November, and terminated by the MVD order 20 of January 25, 1960, after the MVD was officially eliminated by the order 44-16 of Presidium of Supreme Council USSR, to reemerge as the KGB.

The Gulag is most widely associated with the late 1930s when, fed by Stalin's Great Purges, it incarcerated more than 30 million people at one point or another. Robert Conquest estimated that in 1931-32, there were approximately 2 million prisoners in the camps, in 1933-35 5 million, and in 1935-36 6 million.1 During World War II, the camp population may have been as much as 10-12 million, or 5% of the total population. The evidence supporting this statistics is disputed.

The Communist leadership continued to sponsor Gulag for a while after Stalin's death, and it is estimated that a total of 7 to 10 million people have been killed by this system. Large numbers of prisoners began to be released in the mid-1950's after Nikita Khrushchev's denunciation of Stalin and his violent regime.

The majority of Gulag camps have been positioned in extremely remote areas of north-eastern Siberia - the best known are Bereglag near Kolyma, Gorlag near Norilsk) and in the south-eastern parts of Russia (mainly in Kazakhstan - Luglag, Steplag, Peschanlag). These are vast and uninhabited regions with no roads or sources of food, but rich in minerals and other natural resources (such as timber). However, camps were also spread throughout the entire Soviet Union, including the European parts of Russia, Belarus, and the Ukraine. There were also several camps located outside of the Soviet Union, in Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Poland and Mongolia, which were under the direct control of the Gulag.

More information
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gulag non-mainstream
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulag mainstream

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro

The Concentration Camps 28 Apr 2014 19:11 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Due to recent events on this forum I thought to expand the historic period beyond the given time in the headline

Americans have a long history of concentration camps.

According to wikipedia the term was especially introduced for "Nazi" camps in the thirties or fourties or even later.

Camps were already established during the American War by Americans for Americans killing relentlessly and this is the latest devolopement in this evolutionary campaign of depriving human beings of their physical freedom, health and life, not to speak of FEMA camps and GUANTANAMO in greater detail at this moment:

CIA's Extraordinary Rendition and Detention Program - countries involved in the Program, according to the 2013 Open Society Foundation's report on tortures.

Explanation and map according to system owned wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site

And here is a list of American military operations according to system owned wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_war

Always keep in mind that these are informations the system wants the slaves to know!
Try to imagine what might be the reality beyond their mainstream indoctrination and propaganda
if you can.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2014 19:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Concentration Camps 28 Apr 2014 21:09 #4

None of these camps existed, nobody died, you've been brainwashed by a Jewish hoax, etc.
;)
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

The Concentration Camps 28 Apr 2014 21:15 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
None of these camps existed, nobody died, you've been brainwashed by a Jewish hoax, etc.
;)

I think it is very nice of you to push this thread, ANDROID REP, although you contributed nothing of any substance to this most important topic.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Concentration Camps 28 Apr 2014 22:11 #6

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
;)

I think it is very nice of you to push this thread, ANDROID REP, although you contributed nothing of any substance to this most important topic.

Yes I was doing what you do on all other threads.
Thanks for illustrating my point. :cool:

This forum seems to consist largely of you, talking a lot of shit.
So I think I'll call it a day.

Bye.

The Concentration Camps 28 Apr 2014 22:19 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
;)

Yes I was doing what you do on all other threads.
Thanks for illustrating my point. :cool:

This forum seems to consist largely of you, talking a lot of shit.
So I think I'll call it a day.

Bye.

Thanks for another pushy contribution, but what exactly are you trying to bring across, except ... once more forlorn ROT (RED in German)!?

Bless you :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2014 22:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 11 May 2014 15:55 #8

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
well the camp have existed since the N.American Indians and the Boar War .....for the internment and starvation extermination. Again, I see the same hand at work behind the scenes. British zionist imperialism.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 11 May 2014 16:22 #9

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I'm glad this issue has been raised, that the British used concentration camps on Boer farmers, women and children. The Boers got in the way of Britain (or should I say, Britain's secret Jewish leaders and financiers) and South Africa's rich mineral resources and had to be wiped out. British Zionists have a nasty history of trying to eliminate people, they tried to genocide the Irish in a "famine", and yet Hollywood never churns out endless films about those events. I wonder why?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 11 May 2014 18:29 #10

Is the answer that 'Jewish Hollywood' would never conclude a film with 'it's the Jews'?

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 11 May 2014 19:01 #11

• thoreau
  • Junior Boarder
According to wikipedia the term was especially introduced for "Nazi" camps in the thirties or fourties or even later.
Earliest usage and origins of the term

The Polish historian Władysław Konopczyński has suggested that concentration camps originated in Poland during the Bar Confederation rebellion (1768-1772), when the Russian Empire established three concentration camps for Polish rebel captives awaiting deportation to Siberia.[5]

The English term originated in the reconcentrados (reconcentration camps) set up by the Spanish military in Cuba during the Ten Years' War (1868–1878) and by the United States during the Philippine–American War (1899–1902).[6]

The term "concentration camp" saw wider use during the Second Boer War (1899–1902), when the British operated such camps in South Africa for interning Boers.[6][7] They built a total of 45 tented camps for Boer internees and 64 for black Africans. Of the 28,000 Boer men captured as prisoners of war, the British sent 25,630 overseas. The vast majority of Boers remaining in the local camps were women and children.[citation needed]

Between 1904 and 1908, the Schutztruppe of the Imperial German Army operated concentration camps in German South-West Africa (now Namibia) as part of their genocide of the Herero and Namaqua peoples. The Shark Island Concentration Camp in Lüderitz was among the biggest and the one with the harshest conditions.

Concentration camps were also used against Armenians during the Armenian genocide, one example is Deir ez-Zor Camps, in which around 150,000+ died.

is what wikipedia have to say about the origins of the term concentration camp

They also go on to address the 'shift in meaning
Shift in meaning
During the 20th century, the arbitrary internment of civilians by the state reached a climax with Nazi concentration camps (1933–1945). As a result, the term "concentration camp" today carries many of the connotations of "extermination camp" (or "death camp"), and is sometimes used synonymously with these terms by people who are unaware of its original pre-1933 usage. Not all Nazi concentration camps were "extermination camps". Many were used primarily to house forced laborers. The inmates in these camps were held there for the purpose of exploitation, rather than for extermination. However, for the many inmates of these "Arbeitslager" or "Forced Labor Camps", the result was often the same because many did not survive them, dying from malnutrition, disease or simply as a result of the inhuman conditions under which they were kept; effectively extermination through labor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 14 May 2014 16:18 #12

• cantata
  • Expert Boarder
One survey showed that a huge number of people don't believe in the accepted history, especially the Holocaust:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/anti-semitic-adl-survey_n_5318214.html?ref=topbar

Wrong era for this discussion, I know, but it's a good indicator that people are increasingly rejecting "what they are told".
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Last Edit: 14 May 2014 16:25 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 14 May 2014 18:04 #13

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!

Humm typical BBC commentary manipulating people thoughts.

Part 1 >> Part 3

The BBC seem to fail to explain that this was conducted by economic elites such as the so called Royal families, gentry, politicians and business interests of the day. In fact the very same organisations continue to use race and religion as a means of control through exploitation and divide and rule. The BBC is simply continuing an age long propaganda campaign to insight in the same way as the media of the eighteen hundreds did by promoting the eugenics movement and their flawed beliefs and ideas. Organisations like the Tavistock institute have been heavily involved in the social conditioning just like all the other quangos that form the unelected government.

These are the people who are racist and they are the ones who create the conditions that people have to live in and they always have. They used propaganda and lies to turn the British people against the Germans so they would fight in WWi. I dare say the same techniques were used in the 1800 when the red coats marched through Africa and the rest of the British empire. The military is built on dehumanising people and returning troops will spread that among the communities. Fortunately many of the troops seem to be waking up to the fact that they are being used to fight corporate, banking and criminal government battles for profit.

These people like to play games with the lives of people and it really doesn't matter what race, colour or religion you are, they know no national loyalties, the world is their play ground in their minds. It's like a child throwing black ants into a red colony to see what happens, when they already know what the out come will be. If you're not in the super rich psycho maniac's club then you're a different race as far as they are concerned.

If they need to put their own people in camps they will do it all over again. Their seems to be evidence that suggests they have already established facilities for that very purpose throughout the United States, and I dare say that the UK have plans to use sports stadiums etc. for the same purpose. If people don't think they are capable of such acts then they know nothing of history or who is ultimately responsible.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 14 May 2014 18:07 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 14 May 2014 18:42 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
cantata wrote:
One survey showed that a huge number of people don't believe in the accepted history, especially the Holocaust:

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/anti-semitic-adl-survey_n_5318214.html?ref=topbar

Wrong era for this discussion, I know, but it's a good indicator that people are increasingly rejecting "what they are told".

As there are more msm propaganda articles dropping in I decided to move my answer to where I think it belongs >

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63383-discussion-of-jew-hatred-as-perceived-in-msm-internet-forums.html?start=540#103832

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 May 2014 19:24 by PFIZIPFEI.

English Concentration Camps in South Africa 22 Jan 2015 11:55 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
English Concentration Camps in South Africa

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Israeli Concentration Camps 22 Feb 2016 09:45 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

On Israel's little-known concentration and labor camps in 1948-1955

Civilians captured during the fall of Lydda and Ramle around the time of July 12, 1948 and taken to labour camps. In the July heat they were thirsty and were given a drop of water carried by a child under soldiers’ guard.

Read more: english.al-akhbar.com/node/21763
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65755-ijlil-and-other-israeli-run-concentration-camps-circa-1948-1955.html#173182

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2016 09:47 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Israeli Zionist Racist in Israel, Concentration Camps in Israel for African Migrants Documentary 22 Feb 2016 10:19 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Israeli Zionist Racist in Israel

Concentration Camps in Israel for African Migrants Documentary +++

Video descritpion:
Watch the video the New York Times didn't Want You to See

Solicited, then rejected by The New York Times - Quickly share before it's taken down!!!

Blumenthal explained how The New York Times commissioned the 11-minute video, but after the paper's editors saw it, refused to publish it:

I was asked to submit something by The New York Times op docs, a new section on the website that published short video documentaries. I am known for short video documentaries about the right wing in the US, and extremism in Israel. They solicited a video from me, and when I didn't produce it in time, they called me for it, saying they wanted it. So I sent them a video I produced with my colleague, David Sheen, an Israeli journalist who is covering the situation of non-Jewish Africans in Israel more extensively than any journalist in the world.

We put together some shocking footage of pogroms against African communities in Tel Aviv, and interviews with human rights activists. I thought it was a well-done documentary about a situation very few Americans were familiar with. We included analysis. We tailored it to their style, and of course it was rejected without an explanation after being solicited. I sent it to some other major websites and they have not even responded to me, when they had often solicited articles from me in the past.

Blumenthal, author of the bestselling and widely promoted 2009 book Republican Gomorrah, also spoke about the difficulty he has had getting any mainstream media attention for his new book Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel.

Just like this video, Blumenthal's new book offers an unflinching look at the racist reality of Israel that America's establishment media simply does not have the guts to confront.

Moshe Feiglin (German: coward), Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset,
calls for concentration camps in Gaza and 'the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip,
and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters'

:right: www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715466/Israeli-official-calls-concentration-camps-Gaza-conquest-entire-Gaza-Strip-annihilation-fighting-forces-supporters.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2016 10:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Israeli Zionist Racist in Israel, Concentration Camps in Israel for African Migrants Documentary 22 May 2016 21:56 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Doing a bit of research on TZ I just came across this ... long forgotten thread by hokuspokus

:right: Ijlil and other Israeli run concentration camps circa 1948-1955

and thought to help connect the dots ... for "dots" and all.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 May 2016 21:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 22 May 2016 22:07 #19

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
Was anybody saying the Nazi's invented the idea? As you mention, after the English used them, the Russians took them to another level, and then the Nazi's took them to another level still.

The Concentration Camps 1899 - 1902 23 May 2016 21:55 #20

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
What level did the Nasties take them to that surpassed the Soviet Gulag or even the British camps during the 2nd Boer War? Provide evidence and links to support your claims. Repeating the Garbage we were fed as kids simply holds no water.

I do have a nice lampshade though which my father brought back from the war. It is autographed by Irene Zisblatt.
  • Page:
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI