Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Goddess - Mother - Companion - Gold Digger ... Whore? This is the WOMEN thread!

Women 28 Dec 2015 15:05 #121

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951




Our world continues to crumble
While our men stagnate in a state of arrested development
Concerned about their comforts
Seduced by their toys
Forsaking their duty as defenders

Knowing the price of this apathy
The women are getting fed up
Tired of this 'Boyman'
Disgusted by his decadence
His limp wrist and weak spine

Awaiting the warrior's spirit
She leads the way to revival
The motherly intuition is kicking in
The womanly instinct awakens



Jayme Louis Liardi

:beat:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 15:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 18 Jan 2016 21:37 #122

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 18 Jan 2016 23:28 #123

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is that your attempt to make up with me Frau after our public domestic?

Yes I still love you :) :cool2:

Biz biz
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 19 Jan 2016 12:29 #124

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17856
  • Likes received: 8276
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 20 Jan 2016 20:39 #125

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


:beat:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

Women 13 Mar 2016 22:37 #126

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 17 Apr 2016 21:44 #127

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


These Girls are Awesome HD








I think we could add a few historical videos as well ...


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 25 Apr 2016 22:24 #128

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 26 Apr 2016 14:45 #129

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Cinta wrote:


"A people is not defeated until the hearts of its women are on the ground."

Cheyenne proverb


:beat:

This is so true.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero

Women 20 May 2016 16:11 #130

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



:arowup: This very shocking video


A 16-year-old girl was beaten up and burnt alive by a group of Guatemala.

The incident reportedly took place in Rio Bravo, a village near the capital Guatemala City. Before they set her on fire, she was punched, kicked and brutally beaten up. She eventually succumbed to her injuries.


was deleted by yt but it is still available: www.liveleak.com/view?i=af8_1432409736

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 20:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 12 Jun 2016 21:11 #131

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951

must watch




The Role of Women





.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2016 21:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 12 Jun 2016 22:59 #132

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


I certainly wouldn't climb over any of these chicks to get to you... :D

Well, maybe not, but photo or it never happened :)

A previous soul mate was a weightlifter FWIW :yup:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 20:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 12 Jun 2016 23:12 #133

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



WOW, I am glad that you seem to like at least one video I posten ;) given our TZ history ...

You might want to watch the latest one - The Role of Women - as well ....

Good mates are vital these days, rodin :)

at least if you can't stand on your own.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 20:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 12 Jun 2016 23:24 #134

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
What is your opinion on feminism? Good, bad, or both? (I would vote both, but ultimately it has fucked our race)


You may want to read my comments on the relevant thread, rodin:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63847-feminism-empowerment-or-oppression.html?start=140#230969
this for example quite a few on this page
truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63847-feminism-empowerment-or-oppression.html?start=120
and many others all over this thread.
PFIZIPFEI
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2016 19:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 13 Jun 2016 17:29 #135

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Wrong thread and please watch the video The Role of Women

I did not post it just for fun.

This way please if you want to talk about: Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2016 20:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 14 Jun 2016 20:48 #136

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
On her personal level of consciousness this woman practises
what the woman in the above video The Role of Women
recommends.






Video description:
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 16 Sep 2016 19:02 #137

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951


Marie Christine Eleonora Pro[c]haska

11. März 1785 in Potsdam;
5. Oktober 1813 in Dannenberg

was a German freedom fighter.
She was seriously wounded on 16 September 1813
during the Battle of Göhrde and died three weeks later.


Fatally injured.


Lützower Jäger (free corps) Eleonore Prochaska defied Napoleon Bonaparte, just like her shining example Queen Luise.



She was a German woman soldier who fought in the Prussian army against Napoleon during the War of the Sixth Coalition.

Eleonore was one of many German women to fight in the Napoleonic Wars.



Luise on the left, Friederike on the right.
de.metapedia.org/wiki/Luise_von_Mecklenburg-Strelitz





Reference:

- de.metapedia.org/wiki/Eleonore_Prochaska
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleonore_Prochaska
- de.metapedia.org/wiki/Freikorps_L%C3%BCtzow_%28Befreiungskriege%29
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BCtzow_Free_Corps

- Before "Feminism"
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/64743-the-encouraging-and-uplifting-thread.html?start=40#230909

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2016 19:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 18 Sep 2016 23:05 #138

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951

◄ Genesis 3:15 ►


God Arraigns Adam and Eve


…14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; 15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel." 16 To the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply Your pain in childbirth, In pain you will bring forth children; Yet your desire will be for your husband, And he will rule over you."…

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2016 23:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 06 Dec 2016 21:12 #139

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Inspiration for the gents who are still looking for a Christmas present for their liebstes :beat: Mädel :)



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 21:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Women 06 Dec 2016 23:19 #140

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Women ...... are lovely, doncha think?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Re: Goddess - Mother - Wife - Companion ... Whore ? This is the WOMEN thread!36.85Sunday, 15 October 2017
Sinead McCarthy - Goyim Goddess - Shiksa Goddess10.86Tuesday, 08 August 2017
Black gold, Texas tea - The oil thread10.06Thursday, 06 December 2018
Post pics of beautiful women thread8.54Monday, 23 March 2020
the whore of babylon7.55Saturday, 20 October 2012
Now Behold, the White Whore of Babylon!7.39Monday, 28 January 2019
Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess7.23Sunday, 02 September 2018
Sainthood for Mother Teresa6.68Wednesday, 30 December 2015
Icke Blamed By Grieving Mother6.61Sunday, 17 November 2013
What would you say to a Mother like this -- Animal/Human Hybrids Already Here6.61Tuesday, 17 February 2015
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.