Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction?

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 20:14 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This topic was started in this thread truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63469-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=1620#118183 and I think it deserves a thread of its own, for mainstream disinfo appears to have corrupted many minds. So let's get started anew!

HAUNEBU images www.google.de/search?q=haunebu&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SsHKU4KhFoTxPLylgKgP&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=650

Die Glocke images www.google.de/search?q=haunebu&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=SsHKU4KhFoTxPLylgKgP&sqi=2&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=650#q=die+glocke+wunderwaffe&revid=1239136183&tbm=isch

Oracle wrote:
This is from a local news.
One would think that this would spark interest in many circles, but no, even google doesn't find it, and some US copyright BS censors one result.
Official narrative denies the existence of German disc projects,yet its the most often used model for "alien UFO" in film and TV.
UFO landed in Merseburg

What looked like a scene from a Hollywood science fiction film, was the historic landing of the aircraft engine Haunebu 2, which came from the airport Waldpolenz and landed on the grounds of the Aviation and Technology Museum Merseburg in Saalekreis .

This historic aircraft is also known as Reichsflugscheibe (flying disc) or circular plane or fireball, discus, Haunebu, Hauneburg device VRIL, ball lightning, bell, or Repulsator Andromeda device.

The "bells" are saucer-shaped aircraft and space vehicles that appear in science fiction films, comic books and conspiracy theories, and to have been built according to this in the Nazi Reich and tested. Historically and technically there is no evidence, however, the subject appears in the pseudo-scientific literature as an example of "Nazi technology" occasionally.

For more information, visit:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichsflugscheibe

Note of the museum:

We ask that visitors comply with the security measures taken and reside in the restricted areas to observe only!

More flights are planned over the next few days - and the TV crew Treuter of the open channel www.okmq.de document it.

Heiko Baumgarten
Förderverein Luftfahrt- und Technik Museumspark Merseburg e.V.
Kastanienpromenade 50
06217 Merseburg
Tel. 03461 525776
Fax 03461 525778
www.luftfahrt-technik-museum.de

www.halle-saalekreis-netzwerk.de/ufo-in-merseburg-gelandet

Its btw an old timer, you know, the thing George Admaski saw, newer ones look different. :chuckle:

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 20:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 20:18 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

I think it had more relevance than the post about UFOs...

And if only Tesla's view had prevailed...

Can you explain me how this disc thing("Haunebu II") flies, they landed at the aerial museum in Merseburg?

I see no propellers or jet engine on the outside, it wouldn't be stable flight with these engines.
Only the ignorant brush over this.

These photos are no fake, but pose a serious problem to conventional history narrative.
Somebody please explain how George Adamski came up with photos of a German "Venusian" disc design?

Avacyn wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Can you explain me how this disc thing("Haunebu II") flies, they landed at the aerial museum in Merseburg?

I see no propellers or jet engine on the outside, it wouldn't be stable flight with these engines.

These photos are no fake, but pose a serious problem to conventional history narrative.

So... you are saying that Hitler, at the end of WW2 had been fighting the Allies with Messerschmitt Me 262 and UFOs?

Were the Nazis also designing the Death Star, and Lucas was making a Jewish joke with Star Wars?

Now I have a picture of Messerschmitt Me 262s and UFOs sflying forwards to take on the Allies, to the theme from Independance Day...

Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

So... you are saying that Hitler, at the end of WW2 had been fighting the Allies with Messerschmitt Me 262 and UFOs?

Were the Nazis also designing the Death Star, and Lucas was making a Jewish joke with Star Wars?

Now I have a picture of Messerschmitt Me 262s and UFOs sflying forwards to take on the Allies, to the theme from Independance Day...

Actually, your entire premiss of these questions sounds trollish, sorry. I heve never trusted you, no matter you fiddle with your avatar.

I ask:
1. how did this disc fly in Merseburg? What propulsion?
2. how did Adamski come up with German disc design photos?

3. Bonus question to get to your film nonsense:
Why do Star trek often have references to "New Berlin" on the moon? And tons of other Hollyhoax series and movies secretly put out hints? Could it be that the masses won't recognize the hints even if it bites them in the bum?
Why did the Stargate series find something down Antarctica?

Friday wrote:
Most sci -fi is predictive programming - the military had the internet and cell phones 50 yrs before they gave it to us -- they used 'voice to skull ' microwave beams in the 50's - i wonder how many suffered back then ( as many do today with electronic harassment) in mental institutions?
But I draw the line at Moon bases or that they had anti - gravity ( I'm still not totally convinced we have it ) ......if AH really flew off in any circular craft to Antarctica - into hollow earth I presume - I'll throw in the towel and call the last 8 yrs a waste of time. In my books No one is on the moon or mars .

Oracle wrote:
Friday wrote:
Most sci -fi is predictive programming - the military had the internet and cell phones 50 yrs before they gave it to us -- they used 'voice to skull ' microwave beams in the 50's - i wonder how many suffered back then ( as many do today with electronic harassment) in mental institutions?
But I draw the line at Moon bases or that they had anti - gravity ( I'm still not totally convinced we have it ) ......if AH really flew off in any circular craft to Antarctica - into hollow earth I presume - I'll throw in the towel and call the last 8 yrs a waste of time. In my books No one is on the moon or mars .

I think you people focus way too much on Hitler.
The war has been going on without him, that's the point.
The UN are certainly a hypocrite useless bunch, but they simply don't forget to repeal the enemy state clause.
It has a reason it is still in UN charter. That is no coincidence or a case of "oops, sorry, we forgot about it"

I personally wouldn't bet my life on empty solar system except earth. Note, I consider "ET" human looking, they could walk amongst us and we wouldn't notice. What's the ting with the national security state in US since 1947? Why? In the same year Roswell allegedly happened and Byrd went to Antarctica, just to run away with his strike force. Something doesn't add up, but most people overlook that.

Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No SEK (swat) to prevent them from showing prohibited signs on this flying object?

I think it from BW. Same insignia as on a BW Typhoon.
BW pilots know about the old Haunabu.

What surprises me, that the description by the museum dude is contradictory. Officially, they never existed, yet we have a documented landing of this old timer, as if it was the most normal thing in the last 70 years.
Patton had task to capture the research in Bohemia(Skoda), Bavaria(BMW), Saxony and Thuringia(both Uranium...), Silesia and Peenemünde got the Soviets.

Museum @Peenemümde

Haunebu III

www.peenemuende.de/index.php?id=106

You can see in the background a photo of the "Fliegenfänger" of Ludwigsdorf(Silesia)

Yes people, there so much more they don't tell you.

Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
And Jonastal is still heavily protected by US/UK/RU military.
They can't get what they want :coolio: but nobody else is allowed to go there and do research.

I once did a RV session, just for fun, with a RV trainer and years later I found what I "saw" exactly described in this book:
de.scribd.com/doc/76437707/Axel-Dorr-Tief-im-Herzen-von-S-III

Multiple reasons for that.
Researchers would find out what the camp "Ohrdruf Nord" was really for, and what the inmates really worked on, and what the hell the invading americans observed in Jonastal. :cool2:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 20:21 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Avacyn wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Actually, your entire premiss of these questions sounds trollish, sorry. I heve never trusted you, no matter you fiddle with your avatar.

Um... do I have to trust you? No. Trust is earned, not given away. And interesting comment about my avatar...

I looked at your Wikipedia article link. Thenm went and pulled up the English translation, because I have no reading ability in German.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs

Looking at the article, I understood your comments on Antarctica. I ask: How could the Third Reich, at the end of the war, crumbling into the dust, manage to support a base in Antarctica? This is important, because such a base would need to aquire a large amount of resource to survive the war.

Also, it would mean that these craft could survive weather and temperature worse than during the battles at Stalingrad. How feasable would that be? Forget propulsion... You are looking at something that would need to cope with such harsh conditions...

Also, how could the Nazis have managed to transport - in secret - all the materials and equipment needed to build and maintain such a base?

Oracle wrote:
I ask:
1. how did this disc fly in Merseburg? What propulsion?

More importantly... how many crew could pilot it? Look at the photos, and it is clear that it is too small to fit a single person. So... was this remote controlled? It could be a cleverly designed drone plane. They don't need wing to work...

This might well be a stretch, but ultimately would answer your question better.
Oracle wrote:
2. how did Adamski come up with German disc design photos?

How do we know the germans even designed such a craft? If there was evidence for it, I am sure that it would have shown up by now...
Oracle wrote:
3. Bonus question to get to your film nonsense:
Why do Star trek often have references to "New Berlin" on the moon?

Why call a place New York? Or New Brunswick? Same principle. In Doctor Who, they had a New New York on a planet called New Earth once.
Oracle wrote:
And tons of other Hollyhoax series and movies secretly put out hints? Could it be that the masses won't recognize the hints even if it bites them in the bum?

What hints? Please point some out to me.
Oracle wrote:
Why did the Stargate series find something down Antarctica?

I have not watched the series. But as I understand it, they are talking about a second stargate found on that continent. The first one was in Egypt, at the Giza complex. And that was in the film. I loved the commenting on the dating of the Shpinx, and the throwaway line about Budge. And they also tried to use Ancient Egyptian language in the film. I enjoyed it.

Alien Verses Predator also had structures hidden at Antarctica. Lovecraft also used it in his Mythos. Antarctica is a vast expanse, and largely unknown. A writer's gem, in short.

Below is my thoughts on the concept. Put in front of me a ridiculous premise, this is the inspiration...

Oracle wrote:

Lol, what a poor post. You evaded my questions, not really a surprise. :yerright:

If you look at the MIG 19 on the photo, the mig has way smaller cockpit that the disc.
I assume those MIG was never flown by a pilot then? :facepalm:
Haunebu II(as on the photo) has a diameter of ~30 metres!

The Antarctica expedition started in 1938/1939 you fool, hence the name of the land they claimed "Neuschwabenland", the name of the ship.

Here is the ship:

Its basically a documented fact Germans went to Antarctica in 1938/1939 to claim land. Ironically, Admiral Byrd helped them to prepare the expedition due to his polar experience.
They even made a film about the expedition showing antarctic landscape. :wissl:

The west German "Bundesanzeiger" in 1952, a formal organ of US occupation...

which names all the area, mountains and landscape they discovered and claimed.

This is a school atlas of 1979, showing Neuschwabenland...

A GDR globe...

Last but not least, why is that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
"claim rests since 1945"
, yeah, because the motherland remains occupied.

I can spank you with facts until you can't post any nonsense any more. Be aware of that, you only make yourself look stupid and ignorant.

I wonder why our beloved ziopedia doesn't have an english entry?
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Antarktische_Expedition_1938/39

Friday wrote:
this doesn't prove anything Oracle - certainly not that anti - grav saucers were around in 1945.

Oracle wrote:
Friday wrote:
this doesn't prove anything Oracle - certainly not that anti - grav saucers were around in 1945.

Show me the line I wrote which stated its "anti-gravity" disc? There is none.

As said, it is ignorance on your side. Its well proven the Germans developed a "Flugkreisel" which is nothing more than a supersonic helicopter, but disc shaped.
You can say what you want, it is you people who have been so utterly lied to and fooled by your own services, which claim to protect you. You know, the most obvious truth is not believed by the masses, because people do not want to hear the truth.

There is no space program by US or Russia, despite all the big dreams they had, zero initiative. I wonder why?

Better believe in little grey men. :hahano:

Ps: I would be surprised you learned at school about the German Antarctic expedition by Alfred Ritscher. Did you hear it? Nope. Did you learn about the land claimed? Nope.
Do you know about Victor Schauberger? Nope.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 20:34 #4

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
My question stands.

How does this thing fly?
What propulsion? Any ideas to explain?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 20:34 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 20:51 #5

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
The model in that picture probably uses fishing line to fly. :chuckle:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 20:55 #6

• Oracle
Frog wrote:

Seems to be Venusian alien high technology then. :hahano:
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 21:07 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Frog wrote:

The sources are completely and without the whiff of a doubt mainstream

www.halle-saalekreis-netzwerk.de/ufo-in-merseburg-gelandet
www.okmq.de/
www.luftfahrt-technik-museum.de/

and this is the FIRST msm report on such things. Up to now something like this was not even tolerated for fun.
This is why Oracle and I think there is more to it than meets the eye at first sight, more than the usual usurpation and ridiculing of an otherwise tabooed and prohibited by harsh laws topic.

Oracle wrote:

Seems to be Venusian alien high technology then. :hahano:

How and where are "aliens" entering earth? truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?start=160
If they do exist most probably through openings in the poles !?
At the moment I don't see any evidence for their existence.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 21:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 21:30 #8

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
At the moment I don't see any evidence for their existence.

Right, zero. Z-E-R-O.

I don't rule out other life in the universe, but this topic is also heavily and aggressively rejected by the "UFO community".
They love to believe some aliens came to earth, but for some reason these aliens never show themselves.

I know of a good explanation, why a certain human faction are not allowed to show up, because the enemy holds 7 billion people and the planet hostage.
Isn't it crazy, that people prefer to believe in "greys" just because the media said so, but refuse to consider human made technology, probably reverse engineered from ancient texts such as the Vedas?

The only evidence that exists, man made aerial vehicles. Man made, and much older than officially acknowledged and admitted.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 21:37 by Oracle.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 21:52 #9

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's better pretend the Kecksburg incident was caused by little grey men in a strange machine. :roll:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

Die Glocke was also called by the locals the Bienenstock(beehive), due to its humming noise.

Not to mention what Kenneth Arnold saw.

...and so on...this planet is crazy. :iitm:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 22:16 by Oracle.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 22:06 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This turd

reminds me of the FRG logo :hahano: "You are Germany"

alternatively

antifa interpretation

"Kicking Germany out of the heads" - BUT .... this might be a bit off topic

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 22:21 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Oracle wrote:
Isn't it crazy, that people prefer to believe in "greys" just because the media said so, but refuse to consider human made technology, probably reverse engineered from ancient texts such as the Vedas?

The only evidence that exists, man made aerial vehicles. Man made, and much older than officially acknowledged and admitted.

How long have 'greys' been around? :)

Anyway...
Thomas Milton Stewart wrote Symbolism of the Gods of the Egyptians and the Light They Throw on Freemasonry, “The symbolic points in the foregoing legend are very old, for they belong to the earliest period. The winged disk, which as a hieroglyphic means to become – to be – to create, (or wish to have) is a part of symbolical ornamentation of every temple, displayed over every gate and doorway, and a symbol of the earliest expression of life (and prosperity).”

The Winged Disk symbol is seen over the entrances of Rosicrucian and Masonic buildings; in addition to the corporate logos for: United States Air Force, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Bentley, and Harley Davidson. It is a balanced symbol that is easily recognizable.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 22:26 #12

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Well PFIZIPFEI, look at the thank you's people have given you :)
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 22:32 #13

• Oracle
novum wrote:
Oracle wrote:

How long have 'greys' been around? :)

Anyway...

Ancient aliens TV series 2010...

Must be the "nordics" also flying German disc design. :chuckle:

As for the winged disc, I know you are into that, but seriously, it is just a symbolism of flight and the sun, which doesn't say anything about the origin.

The Mahabharata and Ramayana(probably the oldest texts on earth still available) describe Vimanas, powered by some sort of mercury drive, the "wind of the gods"
It is clear to me, that we had a highly advanced precursor civilization on this planet, before the nonsense of Moses and the Abrahamic cult came.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 22:34 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, PFIZIPFEI

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 23:02 #14

• Oracle
One should not as a rule reveal one’s secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

--excerpt from "Churchill's Lie factory" by Joseph Goebbels

So true. :thumbup:
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 23:07 by Oracle.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 19 Jul 2014 23:14 #15

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
I'm not sure that Mercury power "winds of the gods" really covers this image? :ponda:

And why would an artist place a strange object in the sky in images like this? :ponda:

:D Pesky History Channel :nono:

Source for the video clip above: http://westvirginiaurbanlegends.com

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 23:16 by Frog.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 20 Jul 2014 00:23 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wtf??? wrote:
Well PFIZIPFEI, look at the thank you's people have given you :)

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 06 Sep 2014 14:58 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Igor Witkowski interview in English

Igor Witkowski, born 1963 in Warsaw, Poland,
is a Polish journalist working in the fields of military
technology and the history of World War II.

www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Wunderwaffe-Igor-Witkowski/dp/1618613383/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2014 15:03 by PFIZIPFEI.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 06 Sep 2014 18:37 #18

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
What pissed me off about the published German UFO material (web, literature) is the way it conflates conventional flight/unconventional designs, like flying wings, VTOL, jet propulsion etc, with what could be truly innovative propulsion ideas.

Tiny Int used to push the Bell on me over at DIF, but apart from the fact that it possibly could be that the mercury was accellerated by electromagnetic induction to spin very quickly, we never got any further with it. I am however very interested in the mass displacement quality of spinning mass as in here

Now right here I am going to tell you that what standard mechanics says about this is incorrect. Laithwaite knew this, even though in later life he was persuaded otherwise. What the standard model says is that the gyro will not fall, so he experiences no leverage as he holds it out. The gyro holds itself in the same axis. This is true, however the WEIGHT of the total gyroscope is still there, even though Eric would experience it as a point mass in his hand. Here is the conundrum.... He experiences NO weight at all, yet performing this experiment standing on a set of scales shows no weight loss overall. Think about that for a bit....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal, Neu Schwabenland ... Real or Fiction? 07 Sep 2014 23:54 #19

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
This is what my model design is based on >>>>>>

And if my theory doesn't fail me the visible half sphere on the bottom of the HAUNEBU are the housings for the gyros which are not fixed but also rotating around the center of the overall disc???
As in the image on the left which was my own inspiration for my drawing designs.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061668211&postcount=37 

This one looks to me like a air turbine design wrote:
"All German wartime patents were carried off as booty by the Allies. This amounted to truckloads of information.
Fortunately, Rudolf Lusar, an engineer who worked in the German Patent Office during this time period, wrote a book in the 1950s listing and describing some of the more interesting patents and processes based upon his memory of them . They are surprisingly detailed.
Included is the Schriever saucer design with detail. Also discussed is the Miethe project. The significance of these two teams can not be minimized in the history of flying saucers or UFOs.
Already in this brief discussion, the evidence, taken as a whole, is overwhelming.
Please compare this to any and all extraterrestrial explanations of flying saucers.
Here we have Germans who claim to have invented the idea of the flying saucer.
We have Germans who claim to be witnesses to flying saucers known beforehand to be of German construction. We have German construction details.

And finally, we have a man who took pictures of a known German flying saucer in flight. The facts speak for themselves. During the Second World War the Germans built devices we would all call today flying saucers.
No other UFO explanation can even approach this in terms of level of proof." excerpt taken from "Hitler's Flying Saucers, by Henry Stevens
http://missilegate.com/rfz/chapter3b.htm 
The noisy, jet turbine powered craft that crashed at Roswell in 1947 was a captured nazi craft, flown by a Canadian (alien!).
http://www.thule.org/page2.html 

So what could be these half balls visible on the bottom of the saucer = Gyro locations?..... Well I say yes because it makes logical sense!
Quote:

Thirteen years before Hitler came to power the Nazi party or NSDAP began the first experiments in developing the flying disc, or what would more commonly be called the flying saucer. The project became a relentless pursuit to develop an anti-gravitational vehicle that could be mobilized for war.

Nazi Saucer Projekt

The NSDAP was founded by the Thule Society along with other occult groups of the 1920’s & were essentially the precursor to the Nazi Party. They were in part an extremist right wing faction who’s ranks comprised the elite of German high society. Among its members were Dietrich Eckart, a central figure in Hitler’s entourage during 1919-1923, and who introduced the phrase Deutschland erwache!, Rudolf Hess, & Alfred Rosenberg, the Nazi ‘philosopher. The objectives of the society embraced especially the concepts of racial superiority & embellished their doctrine with occult symbolism & ritual not unlike the early alchemists of medieval Europe.
http://taboodada.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/flying-saucers-of-the-3rd-reich/ 

I have some mixed ideas only by testing this on small prototypes a final resolution would be found. I don't believe in all this theoretical stuff up front.
Try & test thinks physically then workout the theory behind it if it works.

Electrical power preferable radiant high frequency pulsed energy; created by the inner disk acting like a big multi layer plate capacitor running between permanent magnets with no resistance. Related to the Testakica principle.
Maybe even having two capacitor disk running in opposite direction filled with Tesla's bifiler windings to collect the created radiant energy; but this creates fabrication engineering problems. I have to draw all this on AutoCat first to see if things don't collide with each other.

I have hundreds of different Ideas in my head but have to find the time to get to it.

Maybe even combined with Compressed air system which is self recharging creating a vortex infinity loop inside of the disk.

If the inner disk would have 5 to 6 meter diameter they should produce hundredths of kW of usable power fraction less disks turning in opposite directions.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Chapt13.html 

http://www.cez-okno.net/clanok/testatika 

http://blog.humanuxdesign.com/?p=41 

http://www.linux-host.org/energy/swiss.html 

Here at JKC generator CO, we hold urselves to the highest standard in craftsmanship, so you can be assured that your dynamo will work any tme, everytime.
-The amount of electricity produced depends on the size and power of the generator.
As an example 2,170 watts are produced when powered at 1400 RPM (Rotations per Minute)
-As the size of our generators varies, the price varies
-Our generators power the entire World Fair, and provide portable electricity.
https://hhsapush.wikispaces.com/The+Electric+Generator(Dynamo 

http://www.eetimes.com/design/automotive-design/4215581/Electric-hub-motor-improves-EV-range--Part-1-Technology-basics 

http://likroper.com/page17.html]http://likroper.com/page17.htm

rodin wrote:
by rodin
From topic The Gyroscope

What do the light green and blue arrows mean? Not forces, according to physics, so what are they?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1060225575&postcount=4 

Mario wrote:
I think it has to do with this effect; opposing force on different touching force above & below.
Because the following invisible aether movement supports the rotating wheel all around equally ...
if you force the axes down the outer top aether movement reduces & the bottom increases being forced against & vs.....

Just imagine the outer air is made from water=(aether energy/moving following electrons) following the wheel rotation and forced outward electrons and creates a much bigger invisible to the eye diameter flow movement patten (Donut shape all around the outer rotating gyro wheel).
This is the force you pressing against or away from if the rotating axes gets forced downward or upward.

All the attached & touching electrons from the wheel surface will be forced from its center rotation point to the outer wheel rim through centrifugal forces. >>>> Diamagnetic disc material should show stronger effect on the aether dragging them along in a higher rate.
Same as shown on the right image & that's energy you can pick up being of higher density than the center pole which gets fed with new electrons .... high Amps; low Volts = high flow rate(Pressure); low volume
depending the disk size & speed 1000 Amps 0.98 Volt center point equilibrium feeds the wheel(Disc) constantly from both center point sides.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 03:32 by Mario.

German Flying Objects - GFO - Vril, Haunebu, Die Glocke ....Peenemünde, Jonastal ... Real or Fiction? 08 Sep 2014 02:01 #20

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
rodin wrote:
This is true, however the WEIGHT of the total gyroscope is still there, even though Eric would experience it as a point mass in his hand. Here is the conundrum.... He experiences NO weight at all, yet performing this experiment standing on a set of scales shows no weight loss overall. Think about that for a bit....
This I would need to try personally before I take this as a given.

Two hands to hold up the gyro .......... only one hand to guided around his head.
How would this one hand transfer the same overall gyro weight onto the scale through his body??

Not saying yet its not true ........ would need to try this on my own; with my own scale. No way would I believe written down things; spoken words or a video in this specific case.

Not logical to my mind & I don't have any recorded miracles in my mechanical book of understanding yet.

But I know from my own work as a mechanic tradesmen that a high speed relatively small stabilizer ship gyro can hold a ship in balance against wave movements ......... & we talking about tons of opposing forces created by a small gyro only gross weight in the hundreds of kg.

What could three of these mounted in a HAUNEBU do??
again rotating these three with 2000 rpm around the center Disk on 30 degree inclination
Big, big forces!!
With only a power input of 1000 to 2000 Watts; power like two home vacuum cleaners would use
One unit less then 1 m3 of installation area required

Equipment self gross weight 550 kg......
Seakeeper's new M8000 gyro is a more powerful version of the original Model 7000 unit. Designed for easier installation and higher performance, it actively stabilizes vessels with displacements up to 35 tons. It is the perfect choice for discerning owners wanting a complete stabilization system that works equally well at zero-speed and at anchor and also while underway. For larger vessels, multiple units can be installed to achieve the desired stability characteristics or the new M21000 can be utilized.

Newton Meters (N·m) 1 = Meter Kilograms (m kg)* 9.81

Newton Meters (N·m) 17140 = Meter Kilograms (m kg)* 168086

http://www.nauticexpo.com/prod/seakeeper/ship-stabilizers-29412-338994.html 

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 03:00 by Mario.