Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 21:44 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This was a genuine duck forum right from the beginning, Zorro, - although most probably the intentions were otherwise ....
when DG was gone and Frog left there was no longer an administrative balance - yes, you may post a funny picture, Novum, but we both know that this is the truth ...

What youre really saying is you dont like how people you dont agree with can have their say, which in essence IS balance. :larf:

So balance is what then? Censoring opposing views? :larf:

Ive had an idea for a while to give you and perhaps others a forum category where you are moderator, just to show me how its done. Everyone could post in it, but you would have the edit and delete buttons in that category.

Should we try it out? :hahano: Opinions please. It would be interesting. :yup:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2016 10:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 21:50 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
ps. Seriously? flower is substituted by flowers? Does the Truth not like the use of certain expletives?

pps. The guy above can chat shit about taking it up the arse, but the forum draws a line at wits that are fucked?

The words that are filtered are automaticaly done, they were entered into the plug in at a time of great tensions here :hahano: when words like f wit and kaaant were being used to directly address various members incessantly.

So you type certain words and theyre changed to certain flora automatically, no one manually meddled with your post.
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 21:54 by novum.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 22:31 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Luckily this ... unpleasant ... page of the thread will be turned soon.

:coolio:

novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This was a genuine duck forum right from the beginning, Zorro, - although most probably the intentions were otherwise ....
when DG was gone and Frog left there was no longer an administrative balance - yes, you may post a funny picture, Novum, but we both know that this is the truth ... glad you still keep the duck forum up, nonetheless! Thanks for not banning me for speaking out.
Just pro-forma as you know ... for every decent person would never ever ban someone for speaking out.

What youre really saying is you dont like how people you dont agree with can have their say, which in essence IS balance. :larf:

What I am really saying is what I am really saying above.

You are free to interprete what I am saying and this is what you are usually doing.

Everybody knows what trolls are and as a forum admin you even know the IDs of the uncountable socks.

I'd guess that atm there are 93% socks/dead accounts and 7% active, authentic members on this forum.

Yes, I know, IPs are changing and you don't know a thing because you never look them up. :roll:
You can believe this or you don't. I rather tend to "don't".

novum wrote:

Balance

: a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.

: the state of having your weight spread equally so that you do not fall

: the ability to move or to remain in a position without losing control or falling

: a state in which different things occur in equal or proper amounts or have an equal or proper amount of importance

novum wrote:
Ive had an idea for a while to give you and perhaps others a forum category where you are moderator, just to show me how its done. Everyone could post in it, but you would have the edit and delete buttons in that category.

:) This would be total anarchism, no different from what is going on now. Depending on who would be "others".
Why are you so much afraid of simply sticking to the existing "forum guidelines"?
You think I would surely turn out to be a "real (holowood) Nazi"? :larf: Only because I love truth and justice so much???

novum wrote:

What we have here is probably 93% v 7%, thanks to "libertarianism". No rules, no guidelines, just fun and fighting and as much truth as the ca. 7% of authentic "serious idealists" are able to spread. In a nutshell: this is cultural marxism in the works.

The Fable of The Ducks and The Hens (upside-down terminology, referring to the previous mentioning of "ducks" on this thread)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 22:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 22:54 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Everybody knows what trolls are and as a forum admin you even know the IDs of the uncountable socks.

I'd guess that atm there are 93% socks/dead accounts and 7% active, authentic members on this forum.

Yes, I know, IPs are changing and you don't know a thing because you never look them up. :roll:

You are stating this as opinion. (yours)

To state this as fact would be being dishonest on your part. Youve said a number of things in what ive quoted that are simply not true.

It also shows high degrees of paranoia from my point of view.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 22:58 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:

:) This would be total anarchism, no different from what is going on now. Depending on who would be "others".

I propose we give you a category first, so you are the others. You would be the only mod.

Yes, show me how its done. :cool2: If you have the guts to have ur own category, lets make it a subcategory in general.

In fairness and balance though a thread where people can comment on what youre doing in your category must be allowed elsewhere, where you cant moderate it away.

Say the word and you have a category in general where youre the only mod. :thumbup:

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:12 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Luckily this ... unpleasant ... page of the thread will be turned soon.

:coolio:

novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
when DG was gone and Frog left there was no longer an administrative balance - yes, you may post a funny picture, Novum, but we both know that this is the truth ... glad you still keep the duck forum up, nonetheless! Thanks for not banning me for speaking out.
Just pro-forma as you know ... for every decent person would never ever ban someone for speaking out.

What I am really saying is what I am really saying above.

You are free to interprete what I am saying and this is what you are usually doing.

novum wrote:

Balance

: a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.

: the state of having your weight spread equally so that you do not fall

: the ability to move or to remain in a position without losing control or falling

: a state in which different things occur in equal or proper amounts or have an equal or proper amount of importance

novum wrote:

Why are you so much afraid of simply sticking to the existing "forum guidelines"?
You think I would surely turn out to be a "real (holowood) Nazi"? :larf: Only because I love truth and justice so much???

novum wrote:

What we have here is probably 93% v 7%, thanks to "libertarianism". No rules, no guidelines, just fun and fighting and as much truth as the ca. 7% of authentic "serious idealists" are able to spread. In a nutshell: this is cultural marxism in the works.

The Fable of The Ducks and The Hens (upside-down terminology, referring to the previous mentioning of "ducks" on this thread)

novum wrote:

You are stating this as opinion. (yours)

To state this as fact would be being dishonest on your part. Youve said a number of things in what ive quoted that are simply not true.

It also shows high degrees of paranoia from my point of view.

Of course everything anybody writes on any forum is an opinion first and foremost. Mine in this case :)

You think a number of things I said are not true. Fine. Which exactly and why do you think so.

From your personal point of view my comment shows high degrees of paranoia. Fine. It's your personal point of view after all.
Could you please point out which parts of my comment exactly and explain why you believe so.

novum wrote:

I propose we give you a category first, so you are the others. You would be the only mod.

Yes, show me how its done. :cool2: If you have the guts to have ur own category, lets make it a subcategory in general.

In fairness and balance though a thread where people can comment on what youre doing in your category must be allowed elsewhere, where you cant moderate it away.

Say the word and you have a category in general where youre the only mod. :thumbup:

I think it would be more constructive to clear up the previous points first.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:20 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Ive made you a category anyway.. members general.. youre the only mod.. .try it out, see if u got the extra buttons. :cool:

You can post there unimpeded since ur the baws of it. :up:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Of course everything anybody writes on any forum is an opinion first and foremost. Mine in this case :)

You think a number of things I said are not true. Fine. Which exactly and why do you think so.

From your personal point of view my comment shows high degrees of paranoia. Fine. It's your personal point of view after all.
Could you please point out which parts of my comment exactly and explain why you believe so.

The sock part, no basis. OK there is one sock here that hasnt optimised their masking but that is all.

People sign up and sometimes post a while and dont return. Doesnt make them socks. Doesnt mean its the same people over and over.

So all that sock thing you go on about and the paranoia associated with your line of thinking, i think (yes imo :roll: ) that you are wrong.

Also the 'i dont check' part.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:31 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
@ phiz- you have ALL the freedom to say anything you like here - what you don't like is that Novum won't bring out the banning baton at your command .
He just offered you a category where you could even do your own censoring and even that wasn't enough ..

I just don;t see where you get this insane figure that the forum consists of 93% socks and shills ... every freaking time I turn around your bitching about TZ ( which happens to be ONE of the of VERY few forums left where you can say what we do here - INFACT , I don't know of any other ) .

What the hell is your problem ? That Novum doesn't censor enough posts OR ban enough people ? :facepalm:
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 23:34 by Lizzy.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:32 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Ive made you a category anyway.. members general.. youre the only mod.. .try it out, see if u got the extra buttons. :cool:

You can post there unimpeded since ur the baws of it. :up:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The sock part, no basis. OK there is one sock here that hasnt optimised their masking but that is all.

People sign up and sometimes post a while and dont return. Doesnt make them socks. Doesnt mean its the same people over and over.

So all that sock thing you go on about and the paranoia associated with your line of thinking, i think (yes imo :roll: ) that you are wrong.

Also the 'i dont check' part.

The dead accounts are at least about 30-40% sleeping socks and I don't believe that you are unable to notice.
Even the merchandising trolls do this, as we all have seen many times before.

Of course you are the only one who is able to put evidence forward for this for you are the only one who can see the IPs, countries/regions/cities at least, if you want to.

Don't you read the posts?
Are you saying you are unable to notice that there are trolls here who create double threads and post system propaganda on end?
This has worsened a lot since Frog is no longer here.

Ancient Greek παράνοια ‎(paránoia, “madness”), from παράνοος ‎(paránoos, “demented”), from παρά ‎(pará, “beyond, beside”) + νόος ‎(nóos, “mind, spirit”).

Surface analysis is para- ‎(“abnormal, beyond”) +‎ nous ‎(“mind”) +‎ -ia ‎(“(medical) condition”).

A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution.

Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

I don't think that my distrust is irrational or extreme, on the contrary, it's more than obvious that what I said above is most evident
for everybody with eyes open and a working brain.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Oct 2015 23:36 by PFIZIPFEI.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:37 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
@ PHIZ - OH - FFS - your DERAILING the thread that's probably the MOST important issue going on in your own country - :O

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:44 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I am speaking with Novum.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 12 Oct 2015 23:53 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The dead accounts are at least about 30-40% sleeping socks

Bullshit. :cool:

Its mostly people who signed up and dont participate anymore, most of them wont be back im sure. Its common on forums, nature of the beast.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Of course you are the only one who is able to put evidence forward for this for you are the only one who can see the IPs, countries/regions/cities at least, if you want to.

And posting up 400 odd different IPs will prove what? You will find another way to call them socks even if satisfied its unique IPs. :larf:

Most members signed up here are UK btw ftr.

Are you saying you are unable to notice that there are trolls here who create double threads and post system propaganda on end?
This has worsened a lot since Frog is no longer here.

Frog NEVER moderated ffs, he will tell u that himself. Perhaps a one off post move here and there IF someone requested and i wasnt around, but not thread merges and so on. Him EVER touching mod buttons HARDLY EVER happened. :up:

So your premise of frog being here vs not is moot... forum is just more busy thats all... it was almost dead at one point.

As for multiple threads, that also just happens all the time on forums , again nature of the beast.

Liz i will likely clean up the derailing, of which im partially guilty of here :hahano:

'debating' with pfiz when she doesnt agree just becomes a merry-go-round anyway. :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:01 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Pfiz you are moderator of 'members general'

Anyone can post or make threads there, they know who the mod is. :cool:

All modding is up to you.

take it or leave it, choice is yours :)

I will probably move the off topic here into there for starters.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:12 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
You may rather grant others this responsibility:

ragnarok
liz and her friend edelweiss pirate
zax
voltaire
warnik
rodin
exorcist
mein fuhrer
cultsmasher
cinta
weekid
mervyn
hokuspokus
blue tackler
marioiaram
monique
CELT
TheSpirit
gnostic bishop

I am not interested in such generosities.
I would be conteted with reasonable answers and forum guidelines being observed.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2015 00:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:26 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thats a cop out :larf:

Ive given you a category where you can be baws and show us how its done. :)

Think of it as your own private blog. :) We always envisoned such a thing for members here anyway, in one form or another. This is one form.

Ive had this idea for a while actually... it could be expanded for other members, each with their own cat.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:30 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sandboxes ... tiny personal playgrounds ... funny idea ... I will think about it.

Nice distraction!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:31 #17

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
well I'm glad it's 'excerpted ' now ...
Is phiz really wanting but can't have the 'keys to the kingdom' and everyone's IP ?.......now that's a scary thought. :hahano:

and now talk of distractions - :facepalm: after creating a huge one yourself -
SAY in plain ENGLISH - what you want :ponda: not all this forum guidelines BS ...... let's have it - WHAT ????? :dunno:
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2015 00:50 by Lizzy.

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:40 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You may rather grant others this responsibility:

ragnarok
liz and her friend edelweiss pirate
zax
voltaire
warnik
rodin
exorcist
mein fuhrer
cultsmasher
cinta
weekid
mervyn
hokuspokus
blue tackler
marioiaram
monique
CELT
TheSpirit
gnostic bishop

Is that your current list of active forum jews? :larf:

Looks like it. :coolio:

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 00:42 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lizzy wrote:
Is phiz really wanting but can't have the 'keys to the kingdom' and everyone's IP ?.......now that's a scary thought. :hahano:

She has the keys to this room of the castle now. :hahano:

Im not sure shills/jews like us are welcome though. :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

PRIMORDIAL THREAD: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category. 13 Oct 2015 01:10 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Lizzy wrote:

She has the keys to this room of the castle now. :hahano:

Im not sure shills/jews like us are welcome though. :larf:

:chuckle: where the hell else would a forum admin give this much ? NO WHERE - NOW stfu PHIZ ........it's getting so very very old .
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI