Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: The Demonisation of NORDIC CELTIC GERMANIC ' Paganism '

The Demonisation of NORDIC CELTIC GERMANIC ' Paganism ' 19 Nov 2015 21:53 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I am fed up with (almost) unmoderated threads and thus I start
this topic truth-zone.net/forum/anthropology/65194-the-demonisation-of-paganism.html anew. :)

There are several threads here on this or that's origin is "pagan", as if this was something especially evil or demonic,
and quite a few members recurrently point out that this or that symbolism is "pagan" with a clear negative, not to say "satanic" undertone.

I really don't understand why "paganism" needs to be vilified - mainly because it comprises such a wide range of cultural and sociological aspects, but also why those members obviously try to use it as a defamation tool. This is why it caught my attention and thus I would like to know your opinions and please share your knowledge, as I did no special or deeper research on this topic yet.

I'll start with a quote, which I think is quite worthy to serve as opener for the discussion:

The philosopher Emmanuel Lévinas has also expressed his faith in the virtues of rootlessness and nomadism. For him, the greatest backwardness, undoubtedly, was represented by the pagan civilizations of antiquity:Paganism,” he writes, is the local spirit: a cruel and pitiless nationalism. A forest humanity, a pre-human humanity.” Certainly all that is unworthy of the genius of the Bedouins of the desert: “It is on the arid ground of the desert where nothing is fixed, where the true spirit descended in a text to achieve itself universally. . . . The faith in the liberation of man can only be a shock to sedentary civilizations, crumbling away the heavy layers of the past. . . . It is necessary to be underdeveloped to take up their cause and fight on their behalf for a place in the modern world” (Difficile liberté, p. 299).

truth-zone.net/forum/secret-societies-and-powerful-families/65184-the-religious-origins-of-globalism.html#150425

So what do you think is 'paganism' ?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Apr 2016 23:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, .........., Return of Zorro, Steven, Herakleitos

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 19 Nov 2015 22:32 #2

Paganism is part of European heritage that they sought to destroy. to tear us away from our heritage. Like anything it has it's questionable practices within certain sects, but so does religion too, right. Take note of the usual suspects around here who attack it the most. ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2015 22:33 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven, Herakleitos

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 19 Nov 2015 22:51 #3

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 20 Nov 2015 22:07 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
After some months of keeping this subject at the back of my mind
and sporadical research, I came to the conclusion that those who
demonise "paganism", e.g. the likes of zax, wiikkidd, marioiram, Cinta et al.,
do not condemn all variations of "paganism", which in fact is nothing
but cultural tradition and the theological description of a state of not
having been converted to Christianity, but mainly Celtic, Nordic and
Germanic
paganism only.

I can't remember having heard or read those diabolisers condemn African,
Asian or any other historic manifestation of (pre-) historic cultural "paganism".

In my understanding this clearly points to the true reasons and origins
behind this typical smear campaign.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2015 22:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, Return of Zorro, Steven

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 21 Nov 2015 02:22 #5

Absolutely, it's everything European that they condemn and hate. Regardless of whether the European version of Paganism is far more benign than the African version that chops people up and uses their organs for ''medicine'' and vodoo type spells, and still burns people alive etc. You don't see these cultural Marxists saying a bad word about African culture. All their scorn is for European culture. They would have us all believe that ours is inferior to theirs, and that there's is all a bed of roses. They're extremely jealous of our rich culture and heritage PFIZ, and it also makes them feel threatened. That's why the seek to destroy it with mass immigration etc.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2015 02:27 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Steven

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 01 Dec 2015 21:31 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I think this question is worth being "excerpted" from the original thread in a positive way :)

Cinta wrote:

Question:

What is your opinion about Wicca,Neo-Druidism, Ásatrú, Odinism and Slavic Rodnovery

You asked a serious question.

I think all of those "categories" of modern paganism, which you mentioned,
are nothing but distraction to prevent the "dumb goyim" from waking up.

Entertainment.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2015 21:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 02 Dec 2015 20:21 #7

distraction from what exactly? real paganism ? which is what exactly? ...
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2015 10:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 03 Dec 2015 11:02 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
backfromthebrink wrote:

As I said: distraction to prevent the "dumb goyim" from waking up.

Waking up is a synonym for becoming aware and attaining full consciousness.

Full consciousness of what is really going on since aeons.
Full consciousness of who we are.
Full consciousness of our inherent spiritual powers.

This is why "paganism" is used as a distraction and newspeak synonym to defame true spirituality.
True spirituality is our inner cultural heritage.
We is the enemy of the satanic rulers.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 03 Dec 2015 20:51 #9

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:

As I said: distraction to prevent the "dumb goyim" from waking up.

Waking up is a synonym for becoming aware and attaining full consciousness.

Full consciousness of what is really going on since aeons.
Full consciousness of who we are.
Full consciousness of our inherent spiritual powers.

This is why "paganism" is used as a distraction and newspeak synonym to defame true spirituality.
True spirituality is our inner cultural heritage.
We is the enemy of the satanic rulers.

So am i right in saying that you are not a fan of paganism then ?

''Waking up'' makes me shudder its like a cuss word and it imples we are sleeping when in reality all we are really doing is standing in the way of what people call the self....Not to be confussed with higher self.

Not one human has full consciousness on this planet Because full consciousness would have everything collapse knowing full well the outcome for all.......freedom :)

I dont believe in spirituality that is either writen or spoken same goes for religion really...Its impossible to formulate words to describe ''IT'' because letters are symbols and symbols direct ''IT'' else where....letters and numbers have two different meanings,One fed to the masses and one understood by those who control.

We have zero spiritual power while we are here...much like we dont own anything regardless of how we think we own our houses and cars...Try taking them with you once you leave this place ....Thats real ownership.

Its spirit (The non physical)who has power and that power will find its destination through the road of least resistance.

Im not a spiritual guy neither am i religious but i will stand up for christians and SOME pagan sects who abide by cosmic law which everyone knows.

*Until now*

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 03 Dec 2015 21:02 #10

Really cool topic by the way .I love to hear what people think about religion and spirituality as it tends to say ''we are yearning for connection'' and thats a very good thing :)

*Until now*

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 03 Dec 2015 23:50 #11

User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 04 Dec 2015 12:27 #12

• annabelle

Carl Jung on Hitler as Personification of the Wotan Archetype

One form of Odin is dead, that is, the Odin who was the highest of the many gods who appeared as the embodiment of a generation still given up to natural symbolisms. But Odin as the eternal mirrored image of the primal spiritual powers of Nordic man lives today just as he did over 5,000 years ago.” –Alfred Rosenberg, The Myth of the Twentieth Century
volkischpaganism.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/alfred-rosenberg-the-myth-of-the-20th-century.pdf

Alfred Rosenberg

“Woden As Archetype – The Carl Jung Essay”. The essay focuses on the ideas of Dr. Carl Gustav Jung concerning the Wild Hunt that was rearing up in Germany with Adolf Hitler at the reins.
volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

"Wotan disappeared when his oaks fell and appeared again when the Christian God proved too weak to save Christendom from fratricidal slaughter."

"The emphasis on the Germanic race — commonly called “Aryan” — the Germanic heritage, blood and soil, the Wagalaweia songs, the ride of the Valkyries, Jesus as a blond and blue-eyed hero, the Greek mother of St Paul, the devil as an international Alberich in Jewish or Masonic guise, the Nordic aurora borealis as the light of civilization, the inferior Mediterranean races — all this is the indispensable scenery for the drama that is taking place and at the bottom they all mean the same thing: a god has taken possession of the Germans and their house is filled with a “mighty rushing wind.” It was soon after Hitler seized power,if I am not mistaken, that a cartoon appeared in PUNCH of a raving berserker tearing himself free from his bonds. A hurricane has broken loose in Germany while we still believe it is fine weather:"

"There are people in the German Faith Movement who are intelligent enough not only to believe, but to know, that the god of the Germans is Wotan and not the Christian God."

www.philosopher.eu/others-writings/essay-on-wotan-w-nietzsche-c-g-jung/

In 1937, as pointed out by Dr. Bolton, Jung described Hitler as “a medium […] the mouthpiece of the Gods of old…”. –Bolton gives the following as a source: JUNG IN CONTEXT.

Elsewhere, not contained in the essay read aloud, this was stated by Dr. Jung:

“There is no question but that Hitler belongs in the category of the truly mystic medicine man. As somebody commented about him at the last Nürnberg party congress, since the time of Mohammed nothing like it has been seen in this world. His body does not suggest strength. The outstanding characteristic of his physiognomy is its dreamy look. I was especially struck by that when I saw pictures taken of him in the Czechoslovakian crisis; there was in his eyes the look of a seer. This markedly mystic characteristic of Hitler’s is what makes him do things which seem to us illogical, inexplicable, and unreasonable. … So you see, Hitler is a medicine man, a spiritual vessel, a demi-deity or, even better, a myth.”

-During an interview with H. R. Knickerbocker, first published in Hearst’s International Cosmopolitan (January 1939), in which Jung was asked to diagnose Adolf Hitler, Benito Mussolini, and Joseph Stalin, later published in Is Tomorrow Hitler’s? (1941), by H. R. Knickerbocker, also published in The Seduction of Unreason : The Intellectual Romance with Fascism (2004) by Richard Wolin, Ch. 2 : Prometheus Unhinged : C. G. Jung and the Temptations of Aryan Religion, p. 75

Wotan leading ‘The Wild Hunt’ – 1899AD – Franz von Stuck

volkischpaganism.com/2014/10/08/carl-jung-on-hitler-as-personification-of-the-wotan-archetype/

With all due respect... I cannot help but shake my head at the title of the thread ' the mainstream demonization of paganism'. The mainstream DOES NOT demonize paganism and neither do TPTB who decide what flows into the mainstream. The mass public is inundated with paganism in thousands of different ways... in fact paganism and 'the occult' is so rampantly being promoted into people's conscious and sub-conscious minds, souls and spirits that one would have to shut oneself off to not be subjected to it.

Eyes Wide Shut if people do not recognize what is being shoved into their faces. Paganism Rules. Early Christianity was made subject to and subverted by paganism when it was legalized as far back as Constantine who did NOT convert to Christianity but was in fact a pagan who 'converted' for political reasons.

The Jewish elites who own mass media corporations in fact promote paganism as it suits their purposes. It is Christianity that is 'demonized' with only those so-called 'Christian' pretenders.....wolves in sheep's clothing.... who are promoted in order to turn thinking people away from it and it works. Even the seminaries have long been infiltrated, no doubt from before the beginning of their very existence. Infiltrated and subverted from within and from without while pagans still play victim even while paganism is and has been being promoted for a long time by powerfully funded organizations, elites and corporations while making paganism out to be the thinking man's act of rebellion against the 'establishment', which it is not.
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2015 12:40 by annabelle.

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 04 Dec 2015 16:43 #13

• annabelle
who was it that murdered the apostles and nearly every other Christian convert that they could get there hands on before 'early' Christianity became such a threat to 'the empire' that they decided to legalize and subvert it.... :wissl:

It is not enough that paganism is crammed down peoples throats via Jewish controlled mass media. architecture of even government buildings, corporate subversion etc..while anything smacking of genuine Christianity is not given a voice at all which is how it of course would be with a Jewish/Talmudic/Zionist controlled mass media, only the despicable so-called 'Christian' wolves in sheep's clothing are given a voice... and a loud one at that while people mock, denigrate and smear to the lowest depths of depravity that which they know nothing about.
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2015 16:48 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 04 Dec 2015 23:15 #14

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 04 Dec 2015 23:50 #15

annabelle wrote:
who was it that murdered the apostles and nearly every other Christian convert that they could get there hands on before 'early' Christianity became such a threat to 'the empire' that they decided to legalize and subvert it.... :wissl:

It is not enough that paganism is crammed down peoples throats via Jewish controlled mass media. architecture of even government buildings, corporate subversion etc..while anything smacking of genuine Christianity is not given a voice at all which is how it of course would be with a Jewish/Talmudic/Zionist controlled mass media, only the despicable so-called 'Christian' wolves in sheep's clothing are given a voice... and a loud one at that while people mock, denigrate and smear to the lowest depths of depravity that which they know nothing about.

I know exactly what you're saying. It's certainly true they're also attacking true Christianity, at the same time our connection with nature is also under relentless attack.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Steven, annabelle

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 05 Dec 2015 10:28 #16

Zorro wrote:
annabelle wrote:

I know exactly what you're saying. It's certainly true they're also attacking true Christianity, at the same time our connection with nature is also under relentless attack.

True christianity is underground -its hard to attack real christianity when no one can really locate it......
Our connection with nature is not under attack per say ...but nature its self is....Our connection can never be severd. old trees are being cut down (trees of knowledge) while new/young trees are put in their place which lack this ancient knowledge...thats just an example.

If you feel your connection with nature is under attack then go and nurture nature in what ever way you can..Knowing that you and nature are inseparable

*Until now*
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

Amen ... A men ... A true Men Spirit -- The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 05 Dec 2015 16:27 #17

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
backfromthebrink wrote:
So am i right in saying that you are not a fan of paganism then ?

''Waking up'' makes me shudder its like a cuss word and it implies we are sleeping when in reality all we are really doing is standing in the way of what people call the self....Not to be confused with higher self.

Not one human has full consciousness on this planet Because full consciousness would have everything collapse knowing full well the outcome for all.......freedom :)

I don't believe in spirituality that is either write or spoken same goes for religion really...Its impossible to formulate words to describe ''IT'' because letters are symbols and symbols direct ''IT'' else where....letters and numbers have two different meanings,One fed to the masses and one understood by those who control.

We have zero spiritual power while we are here...much like we don't own anything regardless of how we think we own our houses and cars...Try taking them with you once you leave this place ....Thats real ownership.

Its spirit (The non physical)who has power and that power will find its destination through the road of least resistance.

I'm not a spiritual guy neither am i religious but i will stand up for Christians and SOME pagan sects who abide by cosmic law which everyone knows.
I don't believe in spirituality that is either write or spoken same goes for religion really...Its impossible to formulate words to describe ''IT'' because letters are symbols and symbols direct ''IT'' else where....letters and numbers have two different meanings, One fed to the masses and one understood by those who control.

This is "IT" you got the key of it!

If it is spoken or written its fake in a way .......... the real deal is a total silent thing with the eyes shut & just a listener (not even a listener to anything externally in truth)!

If all would do it correctly; tomorrow all would just die in a way! ........ Not physically; but Worldly! ... (Hence: a half an hour of silence in heaven!)

I like to give an example like this:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015 11:43 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 07 Dec 2015 02:04 #18

All we have to do is get out of the way of our self,strip off the layers.
writen/spoken works only seem to add layers to the self.....I am only interested in an undoing. a complete undoing of what has been done to me.

*Until now*
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 07 Dec 2015 07:51 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Blue_Tackler,
you deleted all of your comments on this thread.
A few were still in "cache" or whatever this is called.
Do you want me to delete them completely?
PFIZIPFEI

Yes ''delete them completely'' it's not the thread that I thought it would be, don't want to post amongst cranky - religious - spiritualized - subjective - soul stripping - journeyman shit.

Seems like the thread has become a platform for posters to post subjectively about their religious/spiritual outlooks, nobody is really posting about how Paganism has been Demonised - rather how paganism has damaged Christianity, or about their own bollock aching spiritual views.

You can leave this post if you want and completely delete the rest. Don't expect future participation on this thread from me.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015 08:04 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, backfromthebrink

The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism ' 07 Dec 2015 10:39 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
backfromthebrink wrote:
All we have to do is get out of the way of our self,strip off the layers.
writen/spoken works only seem to add layers to the self.....I am only interested in an undoing. a complete undoing of what has been done to me.

I call it "deprogramming" :)
and I think writing/speaking consciously helps to undo the induced "layers".

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)
When I started to "deprogramme" myself years ago I instantly had
to realize that being able to view the full picture also means having to let go of all dogmatism, worse, having
to break up ALL dogmas by myself and I can tell you that I sometimes wish I could go back to the complacent,
convenient world of colourful boxes, presented by the evil system.
(...)
Context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65384-so-where-is-putin.html?start=260#187262

Blue_Tackler wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Blue_Tackler,
you deleted all of your comments on this thread.
A few were still in "cache" or whatever this is called.
Do you want me to delete them completely?
PFIZIPFEI

Yes ''delete them completely'' it's not the thread that I thought it would be, don't want to post amongst cranky - religious - spiritualized - subjective - soul stripping - journeyman shit.

Seems like the thread has become a platform for posters to post subjectively about their religious/spiritual outlooks, nobody is really posting about how Paganism has been Demonised - rather how paganism has damaged Christianity, or about their own bollock aching spiritual views.

You can leave this post if you want and completely delete the rest. Don't expect future participation on this thread from me.

Thanks for your response, B_T!

Commentators and mhs have been posting about The Mainstream Demonisation of ' Paganism '.
Every comment is subjective.
If you follow the reasons you gave stringently, you would no longer post on ANY thread on this forum,
for they all get spammed, derailed and filled to the brim with subjective - and yes, also " cranky - religious -
spiritualized - subjective - soul stripping - journeyman shit"
This is why I started this moderated thread, after the other The Demonisation of ' Paganism ' had become a
magnet for trolls and their typical distraction. As I don't have the time and am not always instantly in the mood
to read, respond or moderate comments, please allow me to do it in due time.

After the wild purge of your quite interesting comments
my first thoughts were:

- why would B_T abruptly delete all of his extensive, intelligent and valuable comments,
which generally were so very different lately from his "primordial" rants e. g. on "Dear Deidre"?

- why would he do this in such a craze, especially deleting all of the remaining ones,
which he had not yet deleted, after he found out that a few were left in the "cache"?

- is there someone controlling his comments/account?

:dunno:

Please understand that I won't delete them for now, so that members may at least have the opportunity
to make up their mind about the contents of the cached ones and find answers to the questions.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2015 11:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI