Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 25 May 2016 02:13 #41

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The sites more of a mess for me than it is for you right now phizzy, thanks to me trying to please you and fix the preview, when i really dont have time.

Didnt work either, oh well at least some extensions are updated now.

Will try some more things later.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 25 May 2016 02:21 #42

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Honestly, I stopped reading or trying to understand what you are saying ....
for you are not even making the effort any longer to quote to what you are responding.

Creating forums for dif pit trolls and at the same time constantly bullying me instead ... Where are you standing?

Who are you, Novum?

Seems you do not even own a shield of your own any longer ...

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 May 2016 02:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 25 May 2016 02:28 #43

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Youve been on one the last couple of days and i shouldnt be responding to you.

And i dont expect you to understand forum tech stuff, you are a woman after all.

:axe:
1365 = 1

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 25 May 2016 02:37 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Bolded

This is why I ask you clear questions, but never ever receive a clear answer from you, unfortunately.

Thus, you will not even come back ON your shield.

Lost in the libertarian illusion of being able to please everybody ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 25 May 2016 03:37 #45

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Bolded

I was jesting.

Wolfy is right. :hahano:

I have much respect for women (having said that, there are good and bad of all humans, male or female) ... and i do not believe they are intellectually inferior to men. We might have our strengths and weaknesses in a general sense, so there are perhaps some differences in a general sense, but as i just said, im generalizing with that comment, and each woman (and man) is a unique case.

I know there are some very smart women out there who could wipe the floor with me in various ways, both with knowledge and intellectual ability, im being sincere here.

A piece of advice... dont be so easy to wind up, and less winding up will come your way.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This is why I ask you clear questions, but never ever receive a clear answer from you, unfortunately.

I do my best, thats all i can do, and my manslater isnt always accurate either.

In regards to the tech stuff, the backend of a joomla site is very complicated, theres hundreds of places to delve into, various settings, such as global configuration, then kunena (forum) configuration.. a bunch of other components, plug ins and modules, they themselves having individual options and settings... and it all has to work together. Think of it as parts of a machine perhaps, the machine being the final working page that you see.

I cant even begin to describe the amount of real estate back there, one has to venture in there to see it all, but im not going to hand out admin access just to convince you of the complexity of it all.. perhaps just think how you felt after i modded you, then times it by 100 if you had to do all the admin stuff, and add a few panick attacks just to be sure.

So i cant just fix things sometimes, there is no preview conspiracy, id rather it worked and i turned my laptop off right now. But it doesnt because something is interfering with its function for some reason, and i even undid any changes i had done yesterday but to no avail. It could even be our webhost changing something (eg updating php or other scripts) ... and that shit is out of my control, i cant change those things back, all i can do is find a work around.

And clearly i can never please everybody.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 25 May 2016 03:39 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 16 Dec 2016 19:49 #46

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Serious attempt to restart this unfortunately severely misunderstood thread, "thanks" to ent1 and others.

Be A Man, Not A Pussy - and - most important -

don't confuse being a man with being a primitive, rude www.dict.cc/?s=Drecksack :)

:right: Feminism - Empowerment or Oppression?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 19:54 by PFIZIPFEI.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 17 Dec 2016 04:20 #47

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
don't confuse being a man with being a primitive, rude www.dict.cc/?s=Drecksack :)

No need to thank me Frau :wissl: :cool2:

Fixed the quote 4 ya, "man"!
PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 10:21 by PFIZIPFEI.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 04 Mar 2017 13:46 #48

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69014-aussie-electrician-is-daily-stormer-s-first-corporate-sponsor-judenpresse-still-having-psychotic-melt-down.html#252384

Just another typical example. :facepalm:

Some of those "alt right" porriwiggles are yet to grow up, methinks.
This is not directed at Orangeaid, but the "smurffs".

;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2017 13:48 by PFIZIPFEI.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 17 May 2017 20:21 #49

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

In Defense of Men :beat: What's Left of Them! 2014

Directly related:

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69123-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-omega-this-is-the-men-thread.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 May 2017 20:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 06 Aug 2017 13:26 #50

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

To White Men, With Love: Are You A Wolf, Or Are You a Chihuahua?

jonb wrote:

An American lady speaks out on what she sees.

Bulls being turned to domesticated castrated plough oxen.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 16 Nov 2017 23:08 #51

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 17 Nov 2017 08:07 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
In times when fake "social media" messages replaced fake msm news,
the minds of the weak in spirit get ambushed by enemy fire 24/7.

Everyone who has been unable to become a centred, stable, adult human
up to now, is faced with constant attacks on their mind by emotionalising
fake messages and all of this is done by design by the eternal deceivers
to confuse and divide and conquer.

You're a victim, if you're a believer.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 17 Nov 2017 21:03 #53

• novum
  • Platinum Member
You are quite the femninst in disguise, always denying incidences womens bad behaviour as though they are incapable of bad behaviour.

You didnt even touch my thread about female teachers seducing high school students for example... but i suppose youd consider its all just made up.

Both sexes are capable of bad behaviour, this obviously includes women.

Those on the receiving end of bad behaviour know that the above example happens, regardless of whether or not you believe that specific incident to be true / real.

Just as women have cleaned men out financially also .. it happens .. some former active members of this forum have even engaged in such behaviour.

The divorce lawyers here are never short of work, and ive seen guys get cleaned out just for letting a woman live with them, when she earned none of the belongings.

Im not taking anything away from bad men treating women badly, because that happens also.. but so does the other way around.

And to constantly preach or imply otherwise makes you look like a rabid feminist.

Men have to be very very careful these days as to who they let close... i know men talk about not even putting themselves in situations where they would be alone with a woman or children, and im talking about good men here, because of false allegations being used to bring them down.

It happens.

And one can more easily end up an innocent victim, if you are naive or believe it doesnt happen... ie if you listen to people like pfiz that these things never happen.

But men dont listen to pfiz, they know better.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women 27 Nov 2017 12:31 #54

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
You are quite the femninst in disguise, always denying incidences womens bad behaviour as though they are incapable of bad behaviour.

You didnt even touch my thread about female teachers seducing high school students for example... but i suppose youd consider its all just made up.

Both sexes are capable of bad behaviour, this obviously includes women.

Those on the receiving end of bad behaviour know that the above example happens, regardless of whether or not you believe that specific incident to be true / real.

Just as women have cleaned men out financially also .. it happens .. some former active members of this forum have even engaged in such behaviour.

The divorce lawyers here are never short of work, and ive seen guys get cleaned out just for letting a woman live with them, when she earned none of the belongings.

Im not taking anything away from bad men treating women badly, because that happens also.. but so does the other way around.

And to constantly preach or imply otherwise makes you look like a rabid feminist.

Men have to be very very careful these days as to who they let close... i know men talk about not even putting themselves in situations where they would be alone with a woman or children, and im talking about good men here, because of false allegations being used to bring them down.

It happens.

And one can more easily end up an innocent victim, if you are naive or believe it doesnt happen... ie if you listen to people like pfiz that these things never happen.

But men dont listen to pfiz, they know better.

"You are quite the femninst in disguise, always denying incidences womens bad behaviour as though they are incapable of bad behaviour."

Please provide evidence for your FALSE claim that I am "always denying incidences womens bad behaviour as though they are incapable of bad behaviour". Otherwise this has to be looked upon as unsubstantiated lie.

"You didnt even touch my thread about female teachers seducing high school students for example... but i suppose youd consider its all just made up."

Perhaps you started it while I was banned? Please post the link and I will gladly take a look at the contents.

"Both sexes are capable of bad behaviour, this obviously includes women."

Absolutely!

"Those on the receiving end of bad behaviour know that the above example happens, regardless of whether or not you believe that specific incident to be true / real."

Sure, no doubt about that statement in general, I totally agree!

"Just as women have cleaned men out financially also .. it happens .. some former active members of this forum have even engaged in such behaviour."

Can we have experience reports from both sides, please, so that your personal evaluation can be verified?

The current system deliberately provides "legal" instruments for women to "clean men out" for obvious reasons:
the (((division agenda))). The more men hate their own women, the better for the (((system))).

No need to further discuss the rotten to the core, corrupt "legal" system in this place at this moment.

"The divorce lawyers here are never short of work, and ive seen guys get cleaned out just for letting a woman live with them, when she earned none of the belongings."

See previous response.

"Im not taking anything away from bad men treating women badly, because that happens also.. but so does the other way around."

Did you ever speak about this subject of men treating women badly before? Where? I must have missed it. Please provide a link. Thanks.

"And to constantly preach or imply otherwise makes you look like a rabid feminist."

Where did I "constantly preach or imply otherwise"? Otherwise than what? Links please!
Otherwise: Unsubstantiated claim. Insinuation. Smear campaign. Lie. Your own fantasies overwhelming you again at best.

"Men have to be very very careful these days as to who they let close... "

Absolutely! I totally agree. Same is valid for good women, btw., just in case you are blind on one eye.

"i know men talk about not even putting themselves in situations where they would be alone with a woman or children, and im talking about good men here, because of false allegations being used to bring them down."

See previous response.

"It happens."

See previous response.

"And one can more easily end up an innocent victim, if you are naive or believe it doesnt happen... ie if you listen to people like pfiz that these things never happen."

See all of my previous responses.

Nobody needs to listen to me. You certainly don't, otherwise you would be aware that you are talking totally out of your behind
and are unable to substantiate or verify or prove any of your claims, but you would realise instead that you are projecting all
of your personal fears and fantasies onto one single woman on your forum. Sad and extremely short sighted is the best I can
say about this behaviour.

"But men dont listen to pfiz, they know better."

Yes, sure.

I have started several threads on the subject PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THE (((DIVISION AGENDA))) but everything
you understand from what I am saying over years to unite at least men and women on this tiny forum, which you own,
is exposed by your above comment. You understand NOT A THING of what I am saying because your emotions, your
disappointment and your anger etc. are still very much alive and you are projecting and fantasising and treating me
badly for what I never said or did!

This is what this thread is about.

Thanks for speaking out and sharing your thoughts and emotions.

This is the only way to unite by sharing personal experience and letting it all out on this subject,
instead of bullying someone on every single thread.

I am glad you spoke out.

Thanks novum.

Now I can only hope that you will finally start to realise that it's not women who are the real problem,
but the eternal destroyers, deceivers and dividers and expose and fight THEM instead of your own
women, no matter how bad some of them surely may have treated you. Please stop your blind hate,
which is preventing you from healing yourself.

P :beat:

INVICTUS

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2017 12:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI