Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever !

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! 08 Jun 2016 21:59 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Given the current situation on this forum and all over Europe, this subject is worth a thread of its own.

















Source: Gerard Menuhin: TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL - free e-book on TZ

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Mar 2017 20:08 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik, Steven

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! 08 Jun 2016 22:49 #2

Still my favourite short WWII video or slideshow out of the handful I've made is the U-boat one. Perhaps because I love sailing and being out on the Ocean, so I know how those men must have felt in rough seas.

I've seen grown men cry and fear for their lives in heavy seas btw. :chuckle: I have many hours experience at sea, often alone. I would have made an excellent U-boat commander. :cool:

If I ever get the time then I'll remake improved versions of one or two of them.


The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2016 22:52 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! 16 Sep 2016 21:59 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951


Separated we are but individuals a part of The Great Struggle

But united together, we are The Hero Generation








Reference:

- RESISTANCE truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66213-resistance.html?start=40#231089


:beat:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Steven, backfromthebrink

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! 01 Dec 2016 21:57 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Gott mit uns! Die Völker der Erde im Kampf mit Deutschland


God with us! The peoples of earth struggling together with Germany.



Source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html?start=200#240139
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! 12 Dec 2016 10:15 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Asia Teacher wrote:

I suppose I don’t blame him, we were all at one time taken in by all the propaganda and I sensed the anarchist stage very early on, which in majority cases screams millennial.
Links are second hand accounts, necessary at times and simply someone else’s opinion, but a quote is there to back up a point, not substitute for a lack of explanation.

There comes a time though, when having to explain the difference between regulated capitalism and laissez faire, or why some Arabs have blue eyes and light skin (the results of Barbary 17th century raids), as you say, becomes too much to have to go through one line at a time.
National Socialism isn’t, despite the propaganda otherwise, confined to one race or colour. It’s an ideology open to everyone, Asians, blacks; it’s simply a reliance on national identity to further aspirations characteristic of that race. Some will understand that and others will see intentionally misrepresented MSM media images of drunken skinheads shouting Sieg Heil and think they’ve worked it all out by themselves.

Look at the racist divisions in today’s society and remember that Hitler had a whole division of Bosnian Muslims (Handschar) fighting for him and a multiracial army that would be the envy of any SJW in the west today.


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/history/68537-explaining-national-socialism.html#241748


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just one tiny part of the enormous, far reaching, most important ....



Historical Background




Video description:


2̲1̲s̲t̲ ̲W̲a̲f̲f̲e̲n̲ ̲M̲o̲u̲n̲t̲a̲i̲n̲ ̲D̲i̲v̲i̲s̲i̲o̲n̲ ̲o̲f̲ ̲t̲h̲e̲ ̲S̲S̲ ̲H̲a̲n̲d̲s̲c̲h̲a̲r.

It was the first non-Germanic Waffen-SS division, and its formation marked the expansion of the Waffen-SS into a multi-ethnic military force. The division was composed mostly of Bosnian Muslims (ethnic Bosniaks) with some Catholic Croat soldiers and mostly German and Yugoslav Volksdeutsche (ethnic German) officers. The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem with Himmler inspects the new recruits.

"Waffen SS enlarged its ranks to include 60,000 Islamic SS. The Waffen SS respected their way of life, their customs, and their religious beliefs. Each Islamic SS battalion had an imam, each company had a mullah. It was our common wish that their qualities found their highest expression. I was present when each of my Islamic comrades received a personal gift from Hitler during the new year. It was a pendant with a small Koran. Hitler was honoring them with this small symbolic gift. He was honoring them with what was the most important aspect of their lives and their history.“ - Léon Degrelle

60 000 Muslims fighting with Hitler received a Quran with the Swastika printed on it. He wanted these Muslims to implement National Socialism in their countries to prepare the future of a relationship with Europe that Hitler wanted to change.

The creation of a Bosnian Muslim or Bosniak Waffen SS division originated with Heinrich Himmler. Together with SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Waffen-SS Gottlob Berger, who headed recruiting for the Waffen SS, Himmler proposed the idea to Adolf Hitler on December 6, 1942. Himmler wanted to revive the German connection to Islam, in this case, to the Bosnian Muslim Bosnian-Hercegovinian Infantry formations of the Austro-Hungarian Army.

"The Japanese, the Chinese and the peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France". Hitler was profoundly Christian, he said "We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity, in fact our movement is Christian." "Will not just defend it on paper, no!"

"The precepts ordering peoples to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret – all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory.”

As leader of foresight he saw in Muslims an alliance with the entire European continent. He knew that Europe will need this alliance to make better relations with a growing large Islamic economy, he was against the colonial invasions of the British and French into Muslim and African countries, also against the British occupation to the Palestine, the Holy Land (Before they gave it to Jews and created Israel) and common fight against the godless communists in the East.

The German connection to Islam goes back to the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-1878, which was fought in the Balkans. The Russo-Turkish War resulted after the Serbian Orthodox uprising in Hercegovina spread to Bosnia, then to Serbia and Montenegro. Russia intervened in the war against Ottoman Turkey in 1877. This war resulted in the defeat of the Ottoman Empire. As a result, Sultan Hamid requested German assistance in reorganizing and training the Ottoman Turkish Army. This was done to make the Turkish army competitive against the Russian Army. The key German military adviser was Baron Wilhelm Leopold Colmar Freiherr von der Goltz, a Prussian Field Marshall known as Pasha Goltz. His goal was to modernize the Turkish army. His duty in Turkey lasted 12 years. After his military service, he acquired the title of Pasha to honor his contributions in improving and strengthening the Ottoman Turkish Army. In 1895 the Turks conferred on him the title of Mushir, or field marshal.

Muslims were partners who had the same values as National Socialists. Both wanted to preserve their culture, religion and heritage. These were the basis of National Socialism where different races and religions should be preserved, not homogenized and diluted as today. Muslims were against Usury because Islam prohibits it, they were in accordance with anti Usury of National Socialism. Hitler banned by law the Jewish bankers and the destruction of culture done by the Jewish Marxists. Hitler didn't want them to have wars and miseries and be obliged to immigrate and dilute their identity while serving the clash of civilizations forced by Jewish lobbies. Had we won, to be free from the Jewish Rothschild central banks. Israel, Saudi Arabia and their Zionism, Wahhabism, takfifir, Evangelical Christian Zionism, Marxist ideologies plaguing the Middle East, The West, Europe would not have existed. As in peace, so in war, Humanity must be sacrificed to save a worthless economic system.


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/history/62000-yugoslav-wars.html?start=60#215774


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I already thanked you for your extensive contributions, but my comment
was lost during the latest "glitch" of the matrix on TZ and I really need some
more time to read and perhaps comment on what you posted.



In the above video #67 we see Bosnian Muslim SS

here is a video on the Serbian SS:






Video description:
Parade of Serbian Volunteer Corps,Serbian State Guard and workers` platoons in front of building of Parliament in Belgrade on 22nd June 1944. Milan Nedic,Dragi Jovanovic and Velibor Jonic are watching the parade.

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/history/62000-yugoslav-wars.html?start=60#222465



.......... wrote: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=3940#267761


Thanks for the pictures, "dots", and I don't mind the dubious/dupeous ;) source.

:)


Muslims in the German Army(SS)

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 14:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Steven, Flare

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Ukrainian SS 12 Dec 2016 22:36 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

Ukrainian SS





From the comment section:

Paul Catevor

the ukrainian people had reason to hate the bolshevik jews that tried to starve their nation
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2016 19:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! 13 Dec 2016 19:04 #7

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 257
  • Likes received: 280
The 'Legion Freies Indien' (free/independent India)

Last Edit: 13 Dec 2016 19:07 by Steven.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! NETAJI - Subhas Chandra Bose 14 Dec 2016 13:33 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 17:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 14 Dec 2016 19:42 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

Slovakian SS




vid descr
During World War II, Slovakia was an ally of National Socialist Germany. The Slovak Republic under President Josef Tiso signed the Tripartite Pact on November 24, 1940. Slovakia had been closely aligned with Germany almost immediately from its declaration of independence from Czechoslovakia on March 14, 1939. Slovakia entered into a treaty of protection Schutzvertrag with Germany on March 23, 1939. This treaty aligned Slovakia's foreign and defence policies with Germany, and allowed German troops to form a protection zone in the western parts of Slovakia.

The 36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS, also known as the SS-Sturmbrigade Dirlewanger (1944) or simply the Dirlewanger Brigade, was a military unit of the Waffen-SS during World War II led by Oskar Dirlewanger. Originally formed for anti-partisan duties against the Polish resistance; the unit eventually saw action in Slovakia, Hungary, and against the Soviets near the end of the war.

"On the video are members of the Slovak Hlinka guard and Shock troops of the Hlinka guard (Pohotovostné oddiely Hlinkovej gardy). But yes, we also had Slovaks in the Waffen SS, for example the most famous slovak SS-man was Gustáv Wendrinský. He destroyed at least 45 Soviet tanks (4 of them in close combat with Panzerfaust), which is the largest number of tanks destroyed with one anti-tank gun during WW2.

Also we had Slowakei Grenadier Regiment Nr. 1 "Hlinka Garde". They were reorganised to the grenadier regiment of the Waffen SS and incorporated to Kampfgruppe Wallenstein (44. SS Panzergrenadier-Division Wallenstein - division under construction) as Slowakei Grenadier Regiment Nr. 1 "Hlinka Garde", under command of SS-Obersturmbannführer Walter Demes. They were to be deployed to the fight against Prague Uprising in 1945 as part of Kampfgruppe Wallenstein, but it is not clear whether they took part in the fighting." - Čierny Lovec - Slovakian National Socialist.

Song of the slovak Hlinka guard.

www.facebook.com/National.Soc...




Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov



vid descr
77 years ago today the Slovaks entered a genuine autonomy, which ended in 1945 during the era 1. Slovak Republic (Slovakian State), It was known as " SLOVAKIA SCHLARAFFENLANDE ' - the land of plenty and abundance.

The first Slovak Republic or so. Slovak state, the official Slovak Republic, was a public body in the territory of present day Slovakia between 1939 - 1945 It was the first independent Slovak state in modern history, one of the smallest countries in Europe at that time.

The official name since the adoption of the Constitution July 21, 1939 sounded Slovak Republic, until the State polooficiálne characterized as the Slovak State (first with small, then with a capital S).

It was established on the territory of Slovakia (excluding the areas which were after the First Vienna Award Hungary and initially without small areas annexed to Poland) on 14 March 1939 after a previous interview Hitler (agreement) of Jozef Tiso and Ferdinand Ďurčanský on March 13, 1939 Berlin. Altogether the new state has been recognized by 27 countries internationally, including the Soviet Union.

1. The emergence of Slovakia is assessed in various groups of negative and positive. Anyway, however it was a historic milestone.

Closest relations Slovak state was due to the circumstances of its establishment with National Socialist Germany. The German Empire was among the first countries which recognized the Slovak state. Germany has also put in the position of defender of the sovereignty of Slovakia.

Thanks to National Socialist Germany they developed and prospered Slovakia to this day.

Video from: Slovensko1939n

( www.youtube.com/user/Slovensk... )


Prvá slovenská republika alebo tzv. slovenský štát, oficiálne Slovenská republika, bol štátny útvar v časti územia dnešného Slovenska v rokoch 19391945. Bol to prvý samostatný štát Slovákov v moderných dejinách, jedna z najmenších krajín vo vtedajšej Európe.

Oficiálny názov od prijatia ústavy 21. júla 1939 znel Slovenská republika, dovtedy sa štát polooficiálne označoval ako slovenský štát (najprv malým s, potom s veľkým S).

Vznikla na území dnešného Slovenska (bez oblastí, ktoré patrili po prvej Viedenskej arbitráži Maďarsku a spočiatku aj bez drobných území pripojených k Poľsku) dňa 14. marca 1939 po predchádzajúcom Hitlerovom rozhovore (dohode) s Jozefom Tisom a Ferdinandom Ďurčanským dňa 13. marca 1939 v Berlíne. Dovedna nový štát medzinárodne uznalo 27 štátov, medzi nimi aj Sovietsky zväz.

Vznik 1. SR je rôznymi skupinami hodnotený negatívne aj pozitívne. Každopádne to však bol historický míľnik.

Najtesnejšie vzťahy mal Slovenský štát v dôsledku okolností svojho vzniku s nacistickým Nemeckom. Nemecká ríša bola medzi prvými štátmi, ktoré uznali de facto et de iure Slovenský štát. Nemecko sa zároveň postavilo do pozície ochrancu zvrchovanosti Slovenska.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2016 19:43 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 04 Mar 2017 15:34 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Muslims...On our side? But aren't we supposed to hate Muslims? And hey, who are the Muslims arch enemy? I'm confused...

Hmyea... I guess back then they realized who the real masterrace is and from whom they got respect, so decided to team up with them against world's enemy: (((communism))) Just as the Asians, Slavs, Hindus and Africans did who knew what the Germans were about.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 05 Mar 2017 18:12 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
This is the vid descr by HOLTZ, Flare, and I guess it's sarcasm ;)
I forgot to add "vid descr" for once.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Mar 2017 18:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 12 Mar 2017 13:34 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

MULTICULTURALISM in the German Reich


“If I should have a son I would like him to be like Leon.”

- Adolf Hitler

Léon Joseph Marie Ignace Degrelle (June 15, 1906 – April 1, 1994) was a Walloon Belgian politician.












Theodor Wonja Michael is one of the most famous "afro-German" (hope this is the pc term) UFA actors, who also had a role in Münchhausen, the 1943 fantasy comedy film, directed by Josef von Báky.



INDIAN hero of the people Subhash Chandra Bose



His daughter, born in Vienna, lives in Bavaria and is a university professor.






en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose


Found on an old thread: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63362-nazi-persecution-of-homosexuals.html#99209
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 20 Apr 2017 22:55 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
Check the lyrics:


vid descr
Written for the NSB, this song uses the metaphor of the ship of state.
The phrase "It carried more captains than sailors" was the crux of the criticism against modern democracy and very representative of the spirit of nationalism at the time.
In the end, the new ship built out of the ship that the many captains wrecked had no place on the ship for the troublemakers.

Lyrics:

NL:
Daar ging er een scheepje al over zee, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.
Dat voerde meer schippers dan zeelui mee, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.

Dat scheepje dat heette "Het Kapitaal".
De schippers dat waren een liberaal, een staatspartijman en een joodsch marxist, een vrijmetselaar en een anti-christ,

in de mast ging als uitkijk mee,
de Leider der N.S.B.

De schippertjes twistten zoo met elkaar, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.
De uitkijk die waarschuwde voor 't gevaar, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.

Toen kraakte dat scheepje "Het Kapitaal".
De schippers dat waren een liberaal, een staatspartijman en een joodsch marxist, een vrijmetselaar en een anti-christ,

in de mast ging als uitkijk mee,
de Leider der N.S.B.

Toen ging er het scheepje al over stag, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.
Ze riepen dat dat aan de uitkijk lag, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.

Toen strande dat scheepje: "Het Kapitaal".
De schippers dat waren een liberaal, een staatspartijman en een joodsch marxist, een vrijmetselaar en een anti-christ,

in de mast ging als uitkijk mee,
de Leider der N.S.B.

Nu bouwt onze Leider een nieuwe schuit, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.
Daar trekt hij vol moed mee het zeegat uit, o-jo, o-jo en o-jo.

Dat scheepje dat heet nu "Ons Ideaal".
Daarin is geen plaats voor een liberaal, een staatspartijman of een joodsch marxist, een vrijmetselaar of een anti-christ.

Het wordt bemand door de N.S.B.
De leider aan 't roer, Hou Zee!

EN:
There was a boat on the sea, o-jo, jo-o and o-jo.
That carried more captains than sailors, o-jo, jo-o and o-jo.

The boat was called "The Capital".
The captains were a liberal, a partymember and a jewish-Marxist, a Freemason and an anti-Christ.

Along in the mast went as a navigator,
the leader of the N.S.B.

Thus quarelled the captains between themselves, o-jo, o-jo, and o-o-jo.
The navigator, he warned of the danger of that, o-jo, o-jo and o-jo.

Then cracked that boat called "The Capital".
The captains were a liberal, a partymember and a jewish-Marxist, a Freemason and an anti-Christ.

Along in the mast went as a navigator,
the leader of the N.S.B.

Then the ship was already stagnating, o-jo, jo-o and o-jo.
They yelled that it was the navigator's fault, o-jo, jo-o and o-jo.

Then stranded the boat, "The Capital".
The captains were a liberal, a partymember and a jewish-Marxist, a Freemason and an anti-Christ.

Along in the mast went as a navigator,
the leader of the N.S.B.

Now our leader is building a new ship, o-jo, jo-o and o-jo.
With courage he pulls it out to sea , o-jo, jo-o and o-jo.

This boat is now called "Our Ideal".
In it there is no place for a liberal, a partymember and a jewish-Marxist, a Freemason or an anti-Christ.

It is staffed by N.S.B.
The leader at the helm, Hou Zee!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 22:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 21 Apr 2017 20:47 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951


Britisches Freikorps


by Derek Summers and Mike Walsh




THE SS (Schutzstaffel or Protection Squad) was originally established as Adolf Hitler’s personal bodyguard after the failed 1923 putsch, although in 1933 it became the unit we think of today. The recruits swore unswerving loyalty not to the National Socialist Party but to Adolf Hitler personally as follows:

“I swear to thee Adolf Hitler, as Führer and Chancellor of the German Reich, Loyalty and Bravery.
I vow to thee and to the superiors whom thou shalt appoint, Obedience unto Death, so help me God.”


As the Third Reich overran most of Europe during World War II numerous Waffen SS volunteer units were formed from the Nordic countries. This strategy was encouraged by the Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler who stated, “We must attract all the Nordic blood in the world to us, and so deprive our enemies of it, so that never again will Nordic or Germanic blood fight against us.”

Men joined the ranks of the SS from most European countries, especially after the Reich’s June 22, 1941 pre-emptive strike on Bolshevik-occupied Russia and the Führer’s much publicised ‘Crusade against Bolshevism.’

Volunteers signed up for a two-year term with German citizenship granted at the end of their service. Over 1 million non-German nationals enlisted in the SS. Freiwilligan Legion Nederlande was for Dutch volunteers; Freiwilligan Legion Flandern catered for volunteers from the Flemish region of Belgium whilst the Walloons were led by the legendary Leon Degrelle in the 28th Freiwilligan Panzergrenadier Division Wallonien.

Volunteers also came from Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Finland, Croatia, Ukraine, Latvia, Hungary, Spain, Sweden and many other ethnic groups including Russians and Cossacks. One seldom mentioned band of volunteers were formed into Der (sic) Britisches (sic) Freikorps (should read: "Das britische Freikorps" or "Britisches Freikorps") otherwise known as The British Free Corps (BFC).

The BFC was the brainchild of John Amery, eldest son of Secretary for India of the British Government, the Rt. Hon. Leopold Stennet Amery, MP. John Amery had fought against Communism in the Spanish Civil War where he gained Spanish citizenship. After the conflict he moved to France and subsequently to Germany in 1942 from where he broadcast radio messages to Britain calling for peace between Britain and Germany.



John Amery, by Bassano Ltd, 27 April 1932

Amery founded firstly The League of St. George which was to be a non-combat unit made up of British prisoners of war to spread the National Socialist message to fellow prisoners of war. When the Wehrmacht High Command insisted on the Legion being a combat unit John Amery as an offshoot formed the British Anti-Bolshevik League. On January 1, 1944, the BFC was officially formed out of these two groups. Volunteers signed a pledge, which read:

“I, (name of the volunteer) being a British subject, consider it my duty to offer my services in the
common European struggle against Communism, and hereby apply to enlist in the British Free Corps.”




Interestingly, before the BFC came into being, a number of British volunteers had fought in some ‘Totenkopf’ units. In May 1940, a Waffen SS manpower report mentions British volunteers serving in the SS Totenkopf Division and Standarten units.

The leadership of the BFC remains shrouded in mystery. Amery himself soon resigned from the Corps as he wanted the volunteers to wear British uniforms. However, the SS insisted on the wearing of the SS uniforms with British insignia (Union Flag arm shields and the Three Lions collar patches). Amery moved to Italy where he became an advisor to Italian leader Benito Mussolini.

SS Hauptsturmführer Hans Roebke then took command of the British Free Corps. The Hauptsturmführer was replaced in November 1944 by Obersturmführer Dr. Kuehlich. By 1945 a Captain Webster, a British Army Officer, was also involved in the leadership of the British Free Corps.



By spring 1945 the Corps was sent to Steinhoefel where the III SS Panzer Corps (Germanic) Headquarters was situated under the leadership of Obersturmführer Felix Steiner where the British volunteers were assigned to the Nordland Division.

It was within this Division that many of them saw action in the defence of Berlin although many Britons otherwise saw service with the Leibstandarte SS.

Many writers hostile to the BFC claim its members never saw active service; this is not the case. Reproduced in full below is a letter from Anthony Byers of Effingham, Surrey, that was printed in a national newspaper years ago. I think it was the Daily Express. I would like to add that I do not know Mr Byers. I know nothing of his political persuasions, if any, and only mention his letter as it is relevant to this article. The letter reads:

“Antony Beevor (Inside Hitler’s Concrete Tomb, last week) mentions the foreign SS troops who helped to defend Berlin. Among them were soldiers of the British Free Corps, who were released from prisoner of war camps in return for donning German SS uniforms, with the understanding that they would not be asked to fight their own countrymen. As a National Serviceman stationed in Berlin, I met a Russian Red Army officer who was impressed by the fighting spirit of eight misguided British soldiers.



“They held up an entire Russian regiment for almost two days until they ran out of ammunition. Only two survived to surrender and were promptly shot by the understandably irritated Russians, who had lost almost 100 men and three tanks.

“The Russian officer said that had SS Unterscharführer Cornfield and a soldier identified as Pleed been fighting the Germans; they would have deserved the Victoria Cross (VC). He told me: “I hope the British invented a good story for their families, for a brave soldier is still a brave soldier even when a traitor to his country.”


Siegrunen 63 has this to say of Reginald Leslie Cornfield. “Reginald Cornfield is thought to be the only British Free Corps member to be killed in action. On 27 April 1945, during the battle for Berlin, Cornfield disabled a Soviet tank with a Panzerfaust. The tank crew then tracked him down and shot him. Due to his unusual BFC uniform his Soldbuch (identification and service book) was taken and kept by the Russian officer. Nothing is recorded of ‘Pleed’.

John Amery’s book England and Europe was distributed to British prisoners of war from April 21, 1943 in the hope that they would join the Legion of St. George. The book is vehemently anti-Communist. The unique work details such things as what happens to the general population of countries when Communism (Bolshevism) takes over; who instigated the war and who was likely to profit from such a war. England and Europe also warns that Britain would lose her empire to the benefit of both Russia and the USA.

One of the first to volunteer was ‘Frank Wood’ (many members used pseudonyms) who drafted a recruitment leaflet for the BFC, which was dropped by the Luftwaffe to British front-line troops fighting in Italy. It is often stated incorrectly, that this leaflet was distributed to British prisoners of war. The leaflet reads as follows:


FELLOW COUNTRYMEN!

We of the BRITISH FREE CORPS are fighting for you. We are fighting with the best of Europe’s youth to preserve our European civilisation and our common cultural heritage from the menace of Jewish Communism.

MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT! Europe includes England. Should Soviet Russia ever overcome Germany and other European countries fighting with her, nothing on this earth would save the Continent from Communism, and our own country sooner or later would eventually succumb.

We are British. We love England and all it stands for. Most of us have fought on the battlefields of France, of Libya, Greece and Italy, and many of our best comrades-in-arms are lying there — sacrificed in this war of Jewish revenge. We felt then that we were being lied to and betrayed. Now we know it for certain.

This conflict between England and Germany is racial SUICIDE. We must UNITE and take up arms against the common enemy. We ask you to join with us in our struggle. We ask you to come into our ranks and fight shoulder to shoulder with us for Europe and for England. — PUBLISHED BY THE BRITISH FREE CORPS.



A number of colourful characters were to enlist. Two worthy of mention are Thomas Mellor Cooper and Eric Pleasants. Thomas Mellor Cooper had an English father and a German mother. He joined the SS in 1938. Cooper was wounded in combat serving in the SS Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler on the Russian Front and was decorated with the Wound Badge in black.

Following the war he was sentenced to death by a British military tribunal although he was reprieved in 1946 when the court took into account has German mother. He served a prison sentence until 1953 when he was released (unrepentant). It is thought he became a foreign language instructor in the Far East.

Pleasants was born in Norfolk in 1911. He was a member of the British Union of Fascists (BUF) and was a professional wrestler. When Britain declared war on Germany he became a pacifist and was posted to Jersey, one of Britain’s Channel Islands. Pleasants was interned by the Germans when they occupied jersey; it was then that he volunteered for the BFC.

Pleasants was later stationed in Dresden where he married a German woman. He also boxed for the BFC in tournaments with other SS units and claimed to be the Middleweight boxing champion of the SS.

During the defence of Berlin Pleasants was involved in hand-to-hand fighting against the Russians. At the end of the war he escaped to the American lines. Later, when the Russians took control of the American occupied zone he was sent to a slave labour camp in Vorkuta where he was to spend seven years of captivity. Pleasants eventually returned to his native Norfolk where he died in 1997.

The survivors of the BFC faced an uncertain future at the war’s end. Many donned British prisoner-of-war clothing in an attempt to pass themselves off as escaped prisoners of war. This worked for some and they returned to Britain. Others were handed over to the British Military Police. Many were sentenced to anything from a few months to fifteen years in prison for their involvement with the British Free Corps.

The founder, John Amery, was arrested in Italy. Despite having taken Spanish citizenship prior to World War Two he was hanged for treason at Wandsworth Prison on December 9, 1945. A similar fate also befell Irish-American William Joyce, who among other things, delivered speeches to British prisoners of war in the hope that they would enlist in the British Free Corps. Despite being born in New York in 1906 and of Irish parentage Joyce was by British justice chicanery found guilty of treason and hanged. The problem for the British volunteers of the British Free Corp was that unlike the other European volunteers in the SS Britain was still at war with Germany, whereas other European countries had surrendered to Germany or were fighting on the side of Germany. In fact, the legality of the British Free Corp was something that worried the German High Command right from the Corps inception.

That these volunteers were found guilty of treason, despite never having taken up arms against their fellow countrymen, is surely a travesty of justice, especially when one considers the treacherous actions now being rubber stamped by the current puppet incumbents at Westminster.

The British authorities at the time were quick to pass judgement on the members of the British Free Corps without considering their own treacherous actions in instigating a European brother’s civil war.

As early as 1941, after Japan entered the war, the Führer told Walter Hewel, one of his staff members, “Strange, that we are destroying the positions of the White Race in East Asia with the help of Japan, while Britain has joined the Bolshevik swine in the fight against Europe.”

Source



English-Germanic DNA :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67907-english-germanic-dna.html
THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67906-the-germanic-code-of-conduct.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 21:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 07 May 2017 19:57 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Zorro wrote:

The European Volunteer Movement in World War II




They called themselves the “assault generation” and they had largely been born in the years during and after World War I. Coming from every nation of Europe, they had risen up against the twin hydra of communism and rampant capitalism and banded together under one flag for a common cause. Fully a million of them joined the German Army in World War II, nearly half of them with the Waffen-SS. And it was in the Waffen-SS, the elite fighting force of Germany, where the idea of a united, anti-communist Europe became fully developed.

It was also in the Waffen-SS where a new society emerged from among the “front fighters” of thirty different nations. It was a society that had been forged in the sacrifice, sweat and blood of the battlefield and that propagated the concept of “one new race,” the European race, where language and national differences counted for little, and the culture of each nation was taken for granted as a common heritage. Many countries sent more volunteers into the Waffen-SS than they could raise for their own national armies, so something truly phenomenal was taking place.

The Waffen-SS itself was something unique. It had begun as a small-scale personal bodyguard for Adolf Hitler, but had gradually expanded into a full-scale military force under the guidance of a number of disgruntled former army officers who saw the Waffen-SS as a chance to break out from the conservative mold that the German Army had become mired in. The Waffen-SS was designed from the start to be a highly mobile assault force whose soldiers were well versed in the art of handling modern, close-combat weapons. The training regimen therefore resembled that given to special commandos in other countries, but it pre-dated U.S. and British commando training by nearly a decade.

The soldiers of the Waffen-SS were also the first to implement the camouflage battle dress that was to later become so common around the world. But in one field, that of internal personnel organization, the Waffen-SS has yet to be imitated, much less surpassed. The Waffen-SS was probably the most “democratic” armed force in modern times. Rigid formality and class structure between officers and other ranks was strictly forbidden. An officer maintained his position only because he had proven himself a better soldier than his men, not because of any rank in society, family connections or superior academic education. In sports, one of the vital cogs in the Waffen-SS training programs, officers and their men competed as equals in an atmosphere that encouraged team work and mutual respect. Non-German volunteers of whatever nationality were not regarded as inferiors; they were judged on their ability and performance as soldiers.

The idea to actively recruit foreign nationals into the Waffen-SS came shortly after the outcome of the Polish Campaign of 1939, when SS units were being formed and expanded and it was noticed that a great many men (usually of German extraction) from foreign countries were volunteering for service. The fact that Waffen-SS recruitment among Germans was restricted by the Wehrmacht, made these “out country” volunteers all the more desirable. Since Western Europe contained many sympathizers and admirers of Germany and its National Socialist movement, the SS decided to create three new regiments (“Nordland,” “Westland” and “Nordwest”) for Dutch, Flemish, Danish and Norwegian volunteers in the spring of 1940. There was, at this time, little in the way of a cohesive, Pan-European ideal to follow, but thousands of recruits turned up anyway, primarily out of disgust for the performance of their respective socialist/pacifist governments.

For many there was additional incentive. In Belgium, Holland and France, scores of populist and right-wing political figures had been arrested, incarcerated, beaten and outright murdered. The most famous single incident occurred in Abbeville, France in May 1940, when French police lined up 22 leading Belgian right-wing leaders and executed them in a public park shortly before the arrival of the Germans. It was certainly a “war crime” — one of the first in fact to be committed and documented in World War II — but try to find this event recorded in any standard text book! The establishment historians have shied away from any discussion of this event. Following this massacre, many of the followers of the victims flocked to join the new volunteer regiments of the Waffen-SS.

The war with the Soviet Union, commencing in June 1941, brought a new direction to the effort to attract European volunteers in what can be called “The Legionary Movement.”

The Legionary Movement

The “Legionary Movement” was an attempt to attract qualified military personnel from various countries who otherwise would not have considered engagement with the German Armed Forces, by appealing to their national pride and anti-communist convictions. Read more Here

********************************************************************




More Sources Here: justice4germans.com/2013/08/25/the-waffen-ss-a-european-volunteer-movement-in-world-war-ii/

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Foreign_volunteers_in_the_German_Army_%28WWII%29

inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=2140#155205
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Slovakian SS - Slovakia Tribute 1939 - 1945 Pamiatke nasich starych otcov 11 Jul 2017 20:06 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951


Multicultural Wehrmacht & Waffen SS II







Black Africans in the German Army "Freies Arabien Legion" in WWII





Non-European Volunteers in the Nazi German Army - World War II









:right: The Schoolteacher and the “chocolate-coloured” Aryan :left:

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 14:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! INDIA 25 Jul 2017 13:39 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

THEN







NOW

Indians Singing Happy Birthday To Adolf Hitler



expand

Video:
archive.org/details/IndiansSingingHappyBirthdayToAdolfHitler#


Related:
HITLER CHIC AROUND THE WORLD
truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63514-hitler-chic-trends-growing-around-the-world.html


Give them a decent uniform and a few months of training
everything else is still there in this great people.







Many Indian patriots would be mercilessly executed by the British after their surrender at the end of WW2.

It's interesting that today it's widely declared that the Germans under National Socialism were religiously intolerant. Yet another lie they tried to brainwash us with. In fact, it was quite the opposite. The Waffen-SS made special concessions for Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, etc., even giving them special rations and uniforms required by their religious beliefs. For example, pork and other items had to be taken out of the standard rations for Muslims, whom also had to pray five times a day at specific times. The 'Sikh' Indians had long hair and beards, therefore could not wear gas masks. Another portion of the Indians were vegetarians. So as you can see the Germans went through great lengths to accommodate them.


MORE HIGH RESOLUTION FOTOS



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 14:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Adolf Hitler And The Army of Humanity 25 Jul 2017 14:40 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951


Adolf Hitler & The Army of Humanity (Episode 1 Part 1) NEW 2017 Documentary






Adolf Hitler & The Army of Humanity (Episode 1 Part 2) NEW 2017 Documentary





Adolf Hitler & The Army of Humanity (Episode 1 Part 3) NEW 2017 Documentary





Adolf Hitler & The Army of Humanity (Episode 1 Part 4) NEW 2017 Documentary





Adolf Hitler & The Army of Humanity - Episode 2 - Afrika Korps



vid descr
Information taken from: www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm



This is the best website I've ever come across and the unique collection of photos needs to be archived:

:right: www.mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 14:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Adolf Hitler And The Army of Humanity 26 Jul 2017 20:58 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

NOT exactly Hitler's Army, but definitely belonging to "The Army of Humanity"


*Special thanks to Dimitris from Greece for the translations seen here and on the main page. You rule!

























The text says 'Our Beloved Leader - I. METAXAS - THE GREAT COMMANDER'






More pictures - mainly of NATIONALIST Greek girls and women:

:right: When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece truth-zone.net/forum/history/65365-when-the-third-reich-came-to-the-aid-of-greece.html?start=40#271211
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 21:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Most Multicultural Multiracial Army Ever ! Adolf Hitler And The Army of Humanity 26 Jul 2017 21:53 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951



Greek security unit volunteers with the Waffen-SS.
Most of their work was for security and anti-partisan/anti-communist duties.



Greek security unit volunteers with the Waffen-SS until 1944

*Also of note are the unit of 300 Greek Wehrmacht volunteers who served
under the German general Ulrich Kleemann in Rhodes.
These men and 6,000-8,000 Germans formed the Sturm-Division Rhodos, formed in 1943




A German Wehrmacht soldier shows a Greek Eastern Orthodox monk
a Greek-language copy of the Wehrmacht published Signal magazine







Click here to see a video showing footage of the Metaxas and The 4th of August Regime
www.mourningtheancient.com/truth16-vid.mp4




More pictures - mainly of NATIONALIST Greek girls and women:

:right: When the Third Reich came to the aid of Greece truth-zone.net/forum/history/65365-when-the-third-reich-came-to-the-aid-of-greece.html?start=40#271211
:right: SPARTANS truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/64743-the-encouraging-and-uplifting-thread.html?start=20#178697

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 22:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Open Borders Multiracial And Multicultural Utopias Illustrated.14.74Tuesday, 14 August 2018
Embracing Multiracial Multiculturalism Bigots7.67Sunday, 21 October 2018
BBC Multicultural Agenda7.56Tuesday, 23 June 2020
President speech in London for a new multicultural Great Britain.7.24Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Choice - Absurdish Army!6.02Monday, 21 April 2014
British Army Ad wants Snowflakes!6.02Saturday, 05 January 2019
[excerpt of] Choice - Absurdish Army!5.96Tuesday, 22 April 2014
Absurdish Liberation Army Anouncement5.96Tuesday, 12 November 2013
NYC fund raiser nets 32 million for IS AR EL army5.89Thursday, 18 October 2018
Army Vet Charged For Possession of Illegal Clip5.89Sunday, 24 February 2013
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.