Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: HOAXBUSTERS vs "hoaxer-movement"

HOAXBUSTERS vs "hoaxer-movement" 18 Jul 2016 20:05 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
There is a new catchword around:


"hoaxer movement"


Can Flare, who uses this term inflationary, or anybody else explain what this exactly is?

A clear definition would be nice.

And who invented this term for what reason?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 15:00 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 18 Jul 2016 20:26 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
"Auto-hoaxers" is a better word for it.

These are the Truthers who think all and every event is hoaxed with:

- CGI
- Greenscreen
- 'Vicsims'
- Crisis-actors
- Everyone perpetrating is bought off

And even while an event is still ongoing and we don't even know all details yet, here we get people coming in pulling out the hoax-card immediately (auto-hoaxing); analyzing perfectly normal pictures and videos and telling it's all fake....

Indeed, some events are hoaxed. But not all, like when there's real casualties involved.

And that's where the problem is, as "auto-hoaxers" seems not to be able to distinguish fact from fiction no more.

Basically these people suffer from confirmation bias and look at the tiniest things which 'confirm' their idea an event was a hoax, like a frame from a video with someone who looks to be smiling who is being interviewed about an event... while in fact there's no smiling or happy atmosphere going on in the interview at all if one looks at the vid.

Reason for this is that the elite have indeed hoaxed some events, which make a lot of Truthers think everything is hoaxed. And that discredits the movement if an event appears to be real.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 18 Jul 2016 20:32 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Thank you very much for your response, Flare.

We all know what a hoax is.

What exactly is "a movement" from your point of view?



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 20:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 00:22 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thank you very much for your response, Flare.

We all know what a hoax is.

What exactly is "a movement" from your point of view?



.

A movement is a group of like-minded people going for the same goal.

The "Hoaxer-movement" has arisen from the Truther movement since a couple of hoaxes have been pulled off by the elites, and now thousands of Truthers think everything is hoaxed.

This will do the cause no good, because if certain events were real, or at least REAL people died, then it makes all Truthers look bad, since the hoaxers are laughing and ridiculing over pictures of corpses.

Understand what I'm saying?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 00:33 #5

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
A movement is a group of like-minded people going for the same goal.

And as there is no such thing, the whole concept drowns in quick sand.
The "Hoaxer-movement" has arisen from the Truther movement

There is no "movement". There are only individual people who may agree on point A and disgree on point B and find agreements again on point C. Agreements or disagreements do not make a "movement".
since a couple of hoaxes have been pulled off by the elites, and now thousands of Truthers think everything is hoaxed.

Stupid strawman is stupid. "Everything" is hoaxed? Who says so?
This will do the cause no good,

THE cause? Which cause? That of person X, Y or Z, where X and Y agree on A, but not on B, Z agrees with X on C and all disagree on D?
because if certain events were real, or at least REAL people died,

If people really died, then it should follow from a storyline that is:
- consistent
- logical
- physically possible

As soon as physical impossibilities appear, the story cannot be true. When only logical and consistency flaws appear, there is serious doubt if a story is true.
then it makes all Truthers look bad,

No, nobody is linked to another "truther". If Icke babbles about Reptilians, it doesn't mean anything for others who recognise the Zionist Scams, they are not suddenly Reptilian believers because Icke says so.

Everybody is an individual. Also "Truthers".
since the hoaxers are laughing and ridiculing over pictures of corpses.

It's either A or B. If there are no corpses, the laughter cannot be "offensive". If there are corpses, then it's not a hoax.

You're talking like Lavenderr, mind that.
Understand what I'm saying?

Pfizipfei and me have our differences but I do not consider her dumb at all. Contrary to you, you really are subintelligent. Not a shame, but realise it and don't make yourself look like an even bigger fool.

Examples?

The bald eagle
The "recommendations" to fidelio
The confirmation bias due to emotional blackmail
Many more, already addressed early on and summarised in satirical pictures
Your "friends" being Feyenoord hooligans... I got the image: "lefgozer" as we'd say in Dutch. Typical chav-types, so are you. My friends are all academics (B.A./BSc/MSc. or PhD)
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2016 07:33 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 00:37 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Thanks for the pm pointing to your comment
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67493-breaking-possible-coup-happening-in-turkey.html?start=120#223898
but I told you before on the PSYCHOPATHS thread,
which vanished due to some "glitch" and where you
recurringly and insistently claimed that AH must have
been a "good psychopath", that contrary to you, I am
not a believer of shlomo's shrinkology.
PFIZIPFEI


.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2016 12:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 00:37 #7

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
" a couple of hoaxes" .......... :hahano: ........ not corpses ......dummies :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 00:50 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Lizzy wrote:
" a couple of hoaxes" .......... :hahano: ........ not corpses ......dummies :facepalm:

Yes, a couple of hoaxes by the likes of Sandy Hook, Boston and Aurora.

But at Nice you can see the truck plowing through the crowd and you have seen the mangled corpses on the street... still think it's a hoax..?

And could you give your explanation of how MH-17 went down then and how they pulled off that hoax?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 01:18 #9

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Flare wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
" a couple of hoaxes" .......... :hahano: ........ not corpses ......dummies :facepalm:

Yes, a couple of hoaxes by the likes of Sandy Hook, Boston and Aurora.

sorry Flare - way more than that .......

But at Nice you can see the truck plowing through the crowd and you have seen the mangled corpses on the street... still think it's a hoax..?

the corpses were dummies - the truck was a digital imprint / it was so blurred into it for one second .

And could you give your explanation of how MH-17 went down then and how they pulled off that hoax?

The military guys were pro nato only half dozen and the same guy in the field - all in all 20 peeps from start to finish , incl the reporters.who never saw 'bodies' that was filmed by army ( pro nato ) ........ the plane was exploded by the paratroopers ( crew) the passengers were dummies
.

I will admit that i could be wrong on this one though Flare ..but I'm not budging on Nice.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 19 Jul 2016 22:21 #10

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2960
  • Likes received: 1490
What is the 'hoaxer-movement'?

It's kinda like the term, 'afromation'. No one knows where the term came from, it just one day appeared?

The dictionary tells us the word, 'afromation' means, 'when one or ,more 'African Americans' are in agreement with one another'. Evidently, 'African Americans' coming together on any subject other than hating white people, or demanding reparations for their skin color, was so rare, they had to celebrate the occasion with a new word, hence, 'afromation' ?
:chuckle:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2016 22:25 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 10:20 #11

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Supposedly intellectually superior whites have allowed our media owners to pull the wool over our eyes since the day of the first newspaper, so we're in no position to be mocking blacks for establishing their own information sharing system.
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 10:21 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 10:29 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16706
  • Likes received: 7889
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
the PSYCHOPATHS thread,
which vanished due to some "glitch"

.

Well couldve been worse pfiz, SZ lost 3 1/2 years of threads.

Oh and back to TZ... some "glitch" lol .. you auto-hoaxer you.



Insert pfiz comment here. (ive just gotten the bbcode ready for you)



You can do everything on this forum,
even fake my comments.
Thanks for reminding me!
PFIZIPFEI



peacenik wrote:
What is the 'hoaxer-movement'?

It's kinda like the term, 'afromation'. No one knows where the term came from, it just one day appeared?

The dictionary tells us the word, 'afromation' means, 'when one or ,more 'African Americans' are in agreement with one another'. Evidently, 'African Americans' coming together on any subject other than hating white people, or demanding reparations for their skin color, was so rare, they had to celebrate the occasion with a new word, hence, 'afromation' ?
:chuckle:

I thought they already had a word for that. (see what i did there)

Afromation sounds like something a white geek would write on urban dictionary.
.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 20:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 20:24 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
From my point of view and after all that I read during the last days on this subject,
not only on this thread, it is as senseless and a total waste of time and energy
to try and discuss this subject with Flare and those who perceive reality in the same way,
as is trying to argue reasonably with any other firm believer of any other system lie.


Believing is like a religion. One sees what one believes and one believes what one sees.

System inherent methods help the believers to "prove" their belief in the system religion only.


This system induced "religion" has nothing to to with reality, but - and this is the good thing about it -
only proves that for certain reasons some people are willing and able to see through the system induced
matrix to a certain extent and others aren't.
The extent of being willing and able to see through seems to vary widely.

No more, no less.


No hard feelings and thanks to all for your contributions!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 21:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 21:29 #14

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Flare wrote:

Thanks for the pm pointing to your comment
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67493-breaking-possible-coup-happening-in-turkey.html?start=120#223898
but I told you before on the PSYCHOPATHS thread,
which vanished due to some "glitch" and where you
recurringly and insistently claimed that AH must have
been a "good psychopath", that contrary to you, I am
not a believer of shlomo's shrinkology.
PFIZIPFEI

The fuck's this all about? I only sent you a link to that comment since you think dailystormer is crap... but somehow you feel it's necessary to post pm info on the forum totally irrelevant to this topic.

Better go cuddle up some more to your favorite jew who shares your 'auto-hoax' ideas. :iitm:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 21:39 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



As everybody can see I did not post your pm. This is a lie.

Just the link to your comment, which you sent me and which is publicly available for everybody.

Where did I say that I "think dailystormer is crap"? - Link please.

Do you really believe you are the one capacitated by whoever to decide what is relevant or irrelevant on this topic?

My "favourite jew" did not yet sign in to this forum and most probably never will, for good reasons and your systemspeak does not impress me at all.

Let's discuss bald eagles, unknown Elie Wiesel, Adolf Hitler the "good psychopath" and many other relevant subjects on another thread ... soon.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 21:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 22:01 #16

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's discuss bald eagles, unknown Elie Wiesel, Adolf Hitler the "good psychopath" and many other relevant subjects on another thread ... soon.

LOL

You are crazy. Seeing things which just aren't there... looking for the conspiracy, behind the conspiracy, behind the conspiracy.

I have seen numerous National Socialist videos in which the BALD EAGLE is being used in the Hitler clips... think those peeps are also trying to ridicule Hitler there?!

And no, I didn't know Elie Wiesel... NEVER heard of the guy. Matter of fact I wasn't that interested in the Holocaust at all. We heard about it in school, at some point got to watch Schindlers shit and that's fucking it. No WORD about Elie Wiesel. 8 years ago I found out the Holocaust was a hoax by coincedence when I stumbled upon David Cole, didn't look into it any further, as I then knew it was hoaxed.

And YES, I think Hitler was the good psychopath... these guys DO exist (see Andy mcNab as perfect example!) and can shut down emotions and empathy when necessary. How the hell else do you think Hitler called WW I 'the best time of his life' after all he has seen and been through, seen all the carnage, bombs drop and even got gassed. No 'normal' human being would say that. Besides that, the man didn't breakdown at any time along the way when the Third Reich was bombed to bits... No 'normal' human being could withstand the pressure he must have been under. That said, he actually DID care very much about is people yes, but could be ruthless in his decisions sending millions off to die while not breaking down a bit.

But hey, since one doesn't 100% comply with your pov that person must be an Hasbara, controlled opposition or someone 'who likes to ridicule Hitler' right??

And yes, you used that link from a pm I sent you in this topic while it totally didn't have any relevance. Ffs...
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 22:08 #17

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


And even I knew Elie Weasel. :facepalm:


I did not know a person that did not know
Elie Wiesel, before I met Flare on TZ,
but the rest of your post
clearly is a typical anti-German
propaganda lie.
PFIZIPFEI

.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 22:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 22:12 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Flare wrote:
LOL

You are crazy.



You can't imagine how often I read these words posted by LOLing system minions
e.g. on David Icke forum, long before you started your egocentric "truther" career on TZ.

Hold your horses, lad, your day will come.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 22:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 22:31 #19

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Please try to stay on topic!

Rants and insults are not acceptabe on this sub-forum.

Read the guidelines.

PFIZIPFEI


.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 16:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the 'hoaxer-movement'? 20 Jul 2016 22:33 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Thread closed overnight

for good reasons :)



Just as a sidenote:

I think it was a great idea, Flare, by whoever it had,
to change the headline of your thread
and adapting it to the title of my thread!


:up:
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jul 2016 22:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.