Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: The Allegory of the Cave - Plato

The Allegory of the Cave - Plato 01 Aug 2017 17:13 #41

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
jonb wrote:
Manipulation of history.
Plato's cave.
First is it by Plato, a lot of lectures that I have faith in have suggested to me that it seems to have been composed from an earlier existing story.

The cave allegory in essence I have no problem with that their could be things we do not see from our position, that then seen will change our view. I can't see a any rational person arguing against that. However in Plato's telling of this allegory the story does not stop there.

It goes on to say the man who saw outside of the limited view, went back and told the others in the cave and they set upon him.

It is this second part I have great difficulty with.

Historical context.
Out of all the works produced by the philosophers in Athens, we only have very scant details. This is because from the fall of Athens, Macedonian, Roman and then (((christian))) authorities burnt and destroyed everything, but the works of a few select writers of the Athenian Aristocratic party. Works which agreed with their agenda.

In all of Plato's works he argues against European gods, He argues for the Eastern conception of god/s. Read the Symposium and you have the template on how to form a hidden ruling Claque. Even down to the use of paedophilia. Every person mentioned in it committed crimes against the Athenian State, up to and including treason. Some we know were in the pay of the Persians at that time.
These are the Books the (((church))) not only does not burn, but actually holds up as a ratification for the (((church))).

So to that second part of the story, what it is saying even if you discover the truth, don't mention it, stay quiet, your own people will kill you.
In essence what Islam says, yes a muslim may no longer believe but they must not say anything, if they do it will be punished with death.
It is what the FDR says yes there may be problems with the hollowhoax, but no German can say a word.
This is the same crime the christards called heresy and burnt so many at the stake for.

This idea that your fellows will kill you for uttering the truth, is an abrahamic concept. and should be treated as such. I have been on both sides of the fence politically and religiously, I have argued with many Europeans about their core beliefs, and yes the argument can become abusive, but whether it be a racial, or cultural thing there is an ability to see the others point of view and their right to hold it. Simply I have always spoken out loud what I see as the truth at that time and none of my folk have even thought about killing me, or dreamt of attempting it.

The second part of Plato's cave is a lie inspired by non European thinking.

Did you watch the videos on the previous page, jonb?

My perception of Plato's cave allegory differs from yours, especially regarding the second part, as you call it:

It does not say "if you tell the truth your own people will kill you" (after all they can't kill you, because they are chained to the walls
of the cave :) ), but rather that you are trying in vain to tell those in the cave, what you have seen with your very eyes and what
you personally experienced and free them.

They don't want to hear your words and they can't understand what you are telling them, because they are unable to process
the information
, because their minds are not trained to think creatively, just like their muscles are totally wasted, completely
absorbed by the only reality they know, literally tied to the belief system that there is no world outside of their induced (remember
they were brought to this place after birth), voluntary (you are more than willing to free them, but they are unable and/or unwilling
to take your most sincere account for real) dark prison and they kick you, the one who saw reality and came back telling them,
because of fear of change, their whole world would change and they know it, that's all. They don't even dare to imagine that
there is something like freedom (of the mind) and they apparently don't trust you. This is free will of the slave/coward in action.

Thankfully I had ample chances to study this phenomenon since I came to TZ.

The Jewish Mind Prison

In general, it doesn’t really matter what type of Jewish ideology you suffer from, or that is to say, which Jewish mind prison you have been locked up in.

The general approach of the Jew is to create a mindset of moralities which cause the inflicted individual to completely distance himself from society or anything that is basically natural. The Jewish ideology forces this person to understand that just and only the things this ideology supports – are good. Everything else is – bad.

This is true for every type of Jewish prison; for every level of its poison. Let us take Liberals, for example – under the lie of social democracy and the motto of “liberty, fraternity, equality” – Jews have created not only a Morality system to control people, but have also changed their whole perception on life, nature and truth. These Liberals see “good” only in things that somehow “liberate” others, that create a “global brotherhood”, or that make things “equal”.

Ironically, this same motto has become the norm of Freemasonry since its inception in the French-Jewish revolution. Therefore, Freemasonry today represents the Marxist front of the Jews. If Masonry indeed ever was a pro-White institution, it ceased to be such a thing once it allowed Jews within their ranks. Today, every Lodge is a Jewish temple based upon the Jewish Bible with the ultimate goal of rebuilding a Jewish temple of Solomon – the very oaths Masons take are completely Jewish, with the Oath of a 7th degree Mason and Templar being –

…for the good of Masonry in general, but especially for the Jewish nation.

Therefore, a Freemason must take an oath to advance the Jewish people under any circumstances. Furthermore, they teach these people that the Earth is 6000 years old – because the Jewish Bible says so. Ridiculous.

Anyways, the main point is that any type of Jewish ideological prison destroys the Individual’s perception of Life. Feminism, (add.: MGTOW) Marxism, Communism, Democracy, Liberalism, Christianity, Islam, LGBT, etc. – all these things destroy the Freedom of the Individual and put him under a certain level and type of degeneracy.

This degeneracy can be referred to as the “Borg” effect. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the term – it is from the TV series Star Trek – and refers to a Machine-type Race of beings called the “Borg” whose only purpose of Existence is to convert other Races into Borg. A “Feminist Borg” has no other purpose in her life but to either Convert people to the Collective Feminist Borg, or to kill its opponents. Ironically, the Borg also lose their purpose of existence once they would succeed in their mission of either converting or killing everyone. Islam is probably the best example for the ruthless pattern of the Borg. So was Christianity when it was attempting to “Borg-ify” Europeans.

Now, the main problem with destroying these Jewish Mind Prisons is that you cannot take these prisoners by the hand and simply show them what the outside world really is. They cannot leave this prison, they don’t want to leave it – it is all they are – it has become their life.

Therefore, you must destroy their prison from within. You must show them the prison they are living in; you must explain to them that they are prisoners. Now, how do you that?

Well, there are 2 ways of doing so :

1) If the person is not completely brain-dead, then logic can help in making this person understand the prison
2) If the person is indeed brain-dead, then you must destroy the prison guards and its warden or governor

You might have come to understand why the “New Age movement” is so heavily based on destroying the “Logical” Mind, and making people just and only use their “Emotional” part of the Brain. Logic, especially Critical Thinking, can Free people from their Jewish imprisonment. If all they do is “Love”, consequently loving their Prison as well, they will never ever leave the Prison. This is also why the “NA movement” is all about “Love”, “Unity”, “Oneness” – it is simply a different version of the Jewish “Fraternity, Equality, Brotherhood” movement. Jews never, ever change their tactics – they simply change the cover.

There is also a problem when it comes to “waking people up” – especially those who are deeply brainwashed and gone. The only thing that will truly wake them up is a massive Shock.

Whether it is based on a shock of Faith, Morality, Tragedy – doesn’t really matter – however, the Jews understand very well that not every person is capable of surviving such a shock. Many will perhaps realize the Lie they have been living under, but will remain forever unable to really gather any new strength and fight against the Jew. They become spiritually crippled, emotionally unstable, physically dead.

In terms of Christianity, for example, you would have to analyze the Bible and destroy it from A-Z in order to save those who still have functioning brain cells – explaining to them the idiocy of the Bible will save them in most cases.

However, those who are deep within their brainwashing are entirely linked to our biggest enemy – the prison guards/warden – the popes, priests, bishops of the prison. Therefore, it is not enough to destroy the Bible – we must destroy the “magical influence” of this wannabe priesthood. The problem is that these priests have convinced the people that they are above kings, leaders, intelligent people – they even are above the mind of the common folk!

These brainwashed sheep will not even read the Bible; they won’t believe their own eyes when you point out to them all the mistakes inside of it – they will only listen to the priest for guidance! One can hardly imagine what it looks like inside the mind of such brainwashed people. Just thinking about it gives me headaches. The same is true for all the other types of Jewish prisons.

- Feminism – all its priests are Jewish females.
- Liberalism – all its priests were Jews in France.
- Communism – all its priests were Jews.
- Bolshevism – all its priests were Jews.
- Christianity – all its saints, priests, apostles, Jesus – Jews.
add: - Alt Right - MGTOW ... Etc.

We have come to the conclusion that we have to destroy the prisons by :

1) Logic, Facts, Evidence, Truth
2) Removing the Power of the Priesthood
3) Removing the Jews as a Messenger

We have done a good job with the first point so far – however – the biggest battle is yet ahead of us.

9 comments www.renegadetribune.com/jewish-mind-prison/

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2017 19:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Allegory of the Cave - Plato 01 Aug 2017 22:34 #42

• jonb
My personal view
The prisoners do not know where they are, but they are accustomed to their situation.
Many fear they could be in a worse place, many are taught to blame themselves, such as it is your own desires that have brought you to this place, so accept your situation and you will be happy.
The cave in other words is a comfort zone, the chains feel like supports.
Question the prisoners, and the same sort of answer is repeated almost infinitum. It is clear they have had glimpses, because they so often say no the outside is not real, from the 'it is wrong to like others like me' to the rejection of every part of existence, 'it is all a lie'
They can be so deep in this they no longer even feel themselves, just the chains that hold them, and often these they call their supports or connection to the infinite.
The truth is that many have become empty inside, as a reflection of the poverty of experience in the cave, and bound as they are the futility of even trying to make a movement or action.
So they grow a brittle crust even the slightest challenge is met with abuse, and often to cover their inner emptiness they will shout abuse together at an individual. It makes a group of them feel better if they can imagine somebody is worse, it props up the comfort zone.
We could imagine given this state with how much the prisoners have become habituated to their condition, that pull them from this comfort zone and the prisoners would object.

And Plato tells us the prisoners would attack the person telling of the greater world.

No, and I don't think Plato believed this line either. Athens was a slave owning society. It was built on slave ownership holding people in chains. I find it difficult to see why he would not know that if you released somebody confined in a dark cave in chains, that they would hardly be able to stand on their own feet let alone attack you.
I think the truth is the cave is a prison, it is not the prisoners that would be the problem, but the guards which are very deftly not mentioned in the allegory, but we know must exist in it because somebody locked the chains.
And the last thing Plato would want to do is point to the role of the controlling elite in keeping others in chains.

The Allegory of the Cave - Plato 06 Jan 2018 20:56 #43

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 20:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Allegory of the Cave - Plato 03 Feb 2018 15:03 #44

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

PLATO'S CAVE by Hans Wilhelm

Allegory of the Cave - "The Cavemen"

truth-zone.net/forum/novum/69977-the-man-cave.html
;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI