Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ...

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ... 07 Sep 2016 21:08 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[3][4][5] as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.[2][6]

The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with white nationalism,[1][2][7] white supremacism,[3][8][9] antisemitism,[1][2][10] right-wing populism,[7] nativism,[11] and the neoreactionary movement.[8][12]

The alt-right has been said to be a largely online movement with Internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as 4chan.[8][10][13] It has also been associated with 8chan.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

From my point of view "alt-right" is nothing but another newspeak term to distract and divide the slaves
created in the think tanks of the usual suspects.

It has absolutely NO meaning to me whatsoever.

What do you think?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 13:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Sep 2016 09:55 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 20:28 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Sep 2016 11:28 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member

Last Edit: 18 Jun 2017 20:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Sep 2016 11:40 #4

• Aunty Lynn
  • John Podesta is a loser!
:toetap:
Philanthropist and proud member of the Council on Foreign Relations (USA), Chatham House (UK), the Institute for Strategic Studies (UK), the International Advisory Council of Asia House (UK), the Foreign Policy Association (USA), and Co-Chair of the Henry Jackson Initiative's report 'Towards a More Inclusive Capitalism'.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Sep 2016 12:16 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
What Is the Alt-Right?

American Renaissance

Published on Aug 29, 2016

Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, responds to Hillary Clinton's attack on the Alt-Right. He describes the political contours of the movement, as well as its major players. He notes that while members of the Alt-Right may be sympathetic to Donald Trump and Breitbart.com because of their strong positions on immigration, neither of them has spoken up for explicitly white interests. As a result, they should not be considered properly Alt-Right.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Sep 2016 12:45 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
From my point of view "alt-right" is nothing but another newspeak term to distract and divide the slaves

What do you think?

I think youre quite adept at division yourself... jmho.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Sep 2016 17:21 #7

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Alt-Right?
'Democrats for Trump' maybe?
Something along those lines here where UKIP is hoovering up the votes of working class former traditional Labour-voters.
Voters to the left of centre who have lost faith in left of centre policies , fancy a chNge so move to vote dor parties of the eightbthat have adopted a populist message.
Politics does seem to have shifted feom party-lines to policy-lines in this past two years.
Any party pitching a populist series of policies is likely to gain votes from electors who, in the past may have boted for a party despite some that party's policies. Simply because, up to recentky; there was no alternative.
Now we have new-right populist parties doing so well, there is an alternative.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 09 Sep 2016 00:35 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Right is described as the traditional right.. those cucked conservatives aka 'republicans' who all get photographed wearing kippahs at the wall, who all love the rothschilds/royals/bluebloods is-ra-el creation which the elite used to herd innocent sheeple european jews into the ME and create never ending shitstorms that raytheon and lockheed can profit from,... and who dont really disagree with 'democrats' anymore but just pretend to.

They probably have dinners with hillary and aunty lynn when were not looking, and are all the CFR and other globalist "NGO" think tanks little bitches.

Alt-Right is a natural evolution that has filled the chasm left by cuckservative 'republicans' who have simply become globalists just like the 'democrats' , all of whom suck globalist/corporate and kalergi dick, in a metaphorical sense. And perhaps a few real ones along the way to get where they are.

Some of them mightve even sucked the same cocks in the same bath houses Obama has.

Alt-right is a big fuck you to both 'sides' of politricks, and politicians on both sides are typically too afraid to be alt right, coz they fear the cheques might stop coming, and those elite private schools their kids go to and stuff costs alot of money.

Thats the simple definition nov style.

Its up to the discerning truther ofc to decide whether its con-trolled or not. Maybe some aspects of it are, maybe some aspects of it arent 'very helpful' as some have said.. and i can see that argument.. but maybe, just maybe, any FU to the establishment is better than being an establicuck like carl and aids skillrex...

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, GMP

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 10 Sep 2016 15:44 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 13 Sep 2016 05:53 #10

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Gay Jew neocon Milo Yiannopoulos is part of the Zionist Trojan Horse wing of the "Alt-Right" which also includes such luminaries as Paul Joseph Watson, Steven Crowder, Dave Rubin, Ezra Levant, and everyone who works for Breitbart. These charlatans are Jewish supremacists and Zionist Power-deniers who are steering the Alt-Right through entryist ruses. We are starting to see a fusion between these shills and the New Atheists, another Jewish-led gang of covert Likudniks who make millions spitting out rancid disinformation to cover up the Zionist conspiracy.

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 14 Sep 2016 09:33 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
Red Ice Live - An Alt-Right Response to Milo's Interview on the Alt-Right

Source: Milo Yiannopoulos - EXPOSED truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/67118-milo-yiannopoulos-exposed.html#230846

I hardly can watch this conop actor MILO without feeling at least uncomfortable. His over the top poofy affectation and his sleek, peroxided looks make him appear like the epitome of fakeness. Very good actor/self-publicist indeed.

What's your opinion on those RI persons? To me they appear like casted, also very good actors, who are playing the good guys, but maybe this is just typically American. Everything in this video is just too perfect to be true, their looks, the nice background colour, they are both sitting in the exact same angle to the camera, and thus I am missing real authenticity in their presentation, although what they say sounds reasonable, true and right.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2016 09:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 14 Sep 2016 10:36 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well my 33c... Looks like home studios to me, the presenters lana and henrik in 2 different locations and doing the best they can without the MSM $$$$ , making it look professional on a budget, set up to give the impression of chatting to each other i suppose, theyre not in the same place but make it look good.... i dont see anything unusual about it just people doing the best they can with their talents to make it look as professional as possible and again no MSM money, or as you might prefer.. (((MSM))) money.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 15 Sep 2016 09:09 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The reason for our differing perceptions might be that you were socialized on the basis of US media,
while TV in Europe - at least when I grew up - was still very much adapted to European standards.

To me this video clearly has all traits of American standards as described.

It's typical American to me in regards to the settings, the people and the perfection,
thus it does not convince me 100% that the message is authentic. No more, no less.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 15 Sep 2016 11:18 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I see it as henrik standards tbh, he probably created that look, the lighting and more so i think he has created his own thing? His own look for the presentations... i dont really see it as "american"

As for their looks, i can see what youre saying i suppose, but i dont see it as 'perfection' ... its not holowood standards or 'high end' music video standards where things are perfect beyond reality due to choreography, lighting, many many takes and of course the all important edit, plus probably a good dose of cgi and SFX when needed. Henrik is a good looking well groomed dude (no homo here) and Lana is well , she's a beautiful woman sure... but its not as if it all looks like a nicki minaj music video (lots of fakery and 'perfection' with the persons clothes/hair make-up, often touched up with cgi and such)

Plenty of european TV here too btw.. we have SBS :hahano: Ive watched so many european shows, films, and even news broadcasts from many countries (they would add subtitles to alot of the stuff).

Anyway back on topic, and pfiz i will give you this one.. you were 'alt-righting' many years before there was even a word created for it by the 'muricans. :larf:

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 15 Sep 2016 20:26 #15

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 10:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 22 Sep 2016 16:39 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
No, novum, I was never "alt-righting" and I never will and we call them Amis, not "'muricans".

Finally! An accurate video on the alt right.

Vid descr
At the top of this Alt Right are Goy who have made the choice to accept money from Marxist Jews to hide the Jewish role in mass immigration and only fuel the fire so that the Kalergi plan could continue. This is the bribe that BNP President Nick Griffin refused. Thanks to Goyim Goddess for some of the music check out her great channel here www.youtube.com/user/sineadlemonade1/videos

Good comments, interesting channel.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 22 Sep 2016 17:08 #17

• GMP
  • Silver Member
"BNP President Nick Griffin"
LOL
That dude is bought and paid for, he works for MI5 and has done for years.
Anybody applying to join the BNP might just as well send all their personal details direct to MI5 HQ in London.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 22 Sep 2016 17:36 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Which post are you commenting on, GMP?
Would have been polite to quote or at least link to it.

So the BNP is something like the AfD?
Controlled opposition, Judeo Right?

ISRAEL CONNECTION AND JUDEO RIGHT: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=1020#231526

The pictures speak volumes

RECAP - First and last comment on the previous page:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] It has been described as a movement unified by support for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump,[3][4][5] as well as by opposition to multiculturalism and immigration.[2][6]

The alt-right has no official ideology, although various sources have said that it is associated with white nationalism,[1][2][7] white supremacism,[3][8][9] antisemitism,[1][2][10] right-wing populism,[7] nativism,[11] and the neoreactionary movement.[8][12]

The alt-right has been said to be a largely online movement with Internet memes widely used to advance or express its beliefs, often on websites such as 4chan.[8][10][13] It has also been associated with 8chan.[14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

created in the think tanks of the usual suspects.

It has absolutely NO meaning to me whatsoever.

What do you think?

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No, novum, I was never "alt-righting" and I never will and we call them Amis, not "'muricans".

Finally! An accurate video on the alt right.

Vid descr
At the top of this Alt Right are Goy who have made the choice to accept money from Marxist Jews to hide the Jewish role in mass immigration and only fuel the fire so that the Kalergi plan could continue. This is the bribe that BNP President Nick Griffin refused. Thanks to Goyim Goddess for some of the music check out her great channel here www.youtube.com/user/sineadlemonade1/videos

Good comments, interesting channel.

My first assessment seems to be right.
The alt right is a creation of Jewish "Frankfurt School" think tanks.
Playing both side - always - remember.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 12:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 23 Sep 2016 17:25 #19

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I doubt that the AfD are part of MI5 Pfizi.
That'd be MI6.
MI5 is domestic MI6 is foreign.
For sure UKIP had at least one MI5 agent on the top team.
She was outed but kept her UKIP job because she did it so well and they quite liked having the cachet of an 'in house spy'.
Members loved it - often citing my old dictum of "Nothing to hide = Nothing to fear."
:)
Very few, if any political parties anywhere won't have security service people on board.
That's what security services do.
Thing is most of them won't, as the BNP is- be simply data gathering agencies FOR MI5.
That said, here in the UK , if MI5 wants info on any political activist, they'll get it.
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 17:28 by GMP.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 25 Sep 2016 17:26 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
What you believe or doubt is exactly as important to me as a sack of rice toppling over in China.

:)

THE ISRAEL CONNECTION AND THE JUDEO RIGHT

The pictures speak volumes

The Frankfurt School think tanks in the US of A created the European "New Right" - including Pegida, AfD ....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 10:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI