Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ...

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Feb 2017 19:32 #101

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Voltaire wrote:
Despite being a pessimist by nature, I was hoping Afd might be genuine. Is there no hope for western Europe to shake of the shadow government, intent on destroying homogenous societies through enforced immigration?


If a system does not tolerate real opposition and free speech, there is no hope and no possibility for self-perpetuating, self-renewal.

Selbsterneuerung. I hope the words in English are correctly describing this German term.

This system is so sick, upside-down, anti-natural, anti-human and basically in-sane
that it MUST collapse or implode before it can be replaced by something totally new
and hopefully much better.

Civil disobedience is the most peaceful way to help it die as fast as possible.

Don't vote. Voting means legitimising the system.
Reject to obey as much as possible, whenever possible.
Work as little as possible to deprive the system of taxes.
Don't consume what the system offers you for distraction.
We need so little to lead a decent an complacent life.
There are many ways to deprive the system of our energy, three D and spiritually.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 19:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Feb 2017 01:17 #102

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
The "Alt Right" is the "Judeo Right" controlled opposition.


Those who can't help but fall for this most obvious scam deserve much understanding and loving compassion,
because wishful thinking is what keeps the majority of the good people alive and halfway sane.


Heil Humankind!


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2017 01:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Feb 2017 23:26 #103

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
He is the only one yet, who could make me change my mind .....
regarding the "Alt Right", which, in this case, is not exactly comparable to the European and FRG "Neue Rechte" (New Right),
but rather totally different in the most important aspects, as you may understand when you watch this video.



Who Leads The Alt-Right?


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Feb 2017 23:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Feb 2017 23:53 #104

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 15076
  • Likes received: 5769
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
He is the only one yet, who could make me change my mind .....

Only Matthew Heimbach? What about Red-Ice?

You're too paranoid as you think everything is controlled opposition.

Of course, there are some disinfo agents amongst the Alt-Right trying to steer the movement off track.
That is to be expected as the jews try to infiltrate, like Rebel Media for example.

However, if they talk pro-Hitler I'm fine with it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 12 Feb 2017 01:10 #105

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 13 Feb 2017 19:36 #106

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Thank you very much, novum, for this exquisit piece of evidence:




PFIZIPFEI wrote:

More excerpts from the Jewish "Tablet":




Yardena Schwartz:

Still, the prominence of a nationalist movement in modern Germany is worrisome to many—especially to Jews.


Frauke Petry:

I had a lot of interesting conversations in Israel when I went there for the first time on a private trip. I asked young and middle-aged Israeli citizens what they thought about this special relationship between Germany and Israel, which is very special in the way that we feel responsible and have to feel responsible for what happened to the Jews because it was committed by Germans.

I think it’s just a historical process. And, yes, it needs courageous citizens and politicians to come up with a sensible subject, but also we carry responsibility for how we argue our case, because what sometimes happens, and what definitely happened to other political parties in Germany in the past, was that they tried to completely, let’s say, turn their view of history upside down. Like, for example, I have to admit, what my party colleague Höcke has just done when he asked for a 180-degree turn in how we look at our history. That, I think, won’t happen, because a 180-degree turn means a complete reversal of the way history is looked at.

Patriotism is based on having a healthy sort of attitude toward your own country and your own history. But I’m not very much in favor of—and the AfD in a vast majority thinks the same way—simply reversing the way we look at our history. That is not going to work.


So as with millions of German families, yes, we were touched by the war. But from what I know about my family, my grandparents were very critical of Hitler in the first place.
I’m lucky, in a way, that I don’t have ancestors—not that I know of, anyway—who were in favor of the Hitler regime.
My parents and my grandparents taught us to be critical when, let’s say, conditions of suppressing free opinions or expressing your own views develop in your country.



Israel is very small, but it’s a democratic country, just on the outskirts of Europe. And it’s surrounded by nondemocratic countries. It had a difficult history and it had to defend its own people, its own country, its democracy. And that is something—this recognition of what Israel had to do over the past decades—that isn’t really recognized by many Europeans, even Germans. We see that public EU funding goes into subsidizing Gaza, and that also subsidizes, in a way, terrorists attacking Israel in the first place. If you think of this ban on Judea and Samaria program, which I’m totally against, BDSthat is something we’d like to change. That’s something that shouldn’t be supported by Germany.

If you look at where most of the anti-Semitism and hatred against Israel in Europe has its roots, it comes in many cases, not only, but it comes in many ways, from the left of the political spectrum. So that is something we’d like to push forward. I’m quite confident that in this case, there is not much of a difference between Merkel’s own private views on Israel and my own, although I disagree with her in many other ways.


What happened with the Jews in Europe over centuries was that people of your own nationality, people of your own ethnic origin, who happened to be Jews, were systematically killed. That is so inhuman what happened, and it happened, unfortunately, in a deadly systematic manner with the Germans during the Second World War.


... we are simply called Nazis. Because it’s so easy to put someone into the far-right corner in Germany, because the issue of nationality and patriotism and all this guilt complex is so difficult to explain in a simplistic manner.


Schwartz: And because for so long it was unacceptable…

Petry: Yes, because for so long it was basically a topic that wasn’t to be talked about. I just hope that for many Jews it—

Schwartz: So do you think Jews should see the AfD as a welcome development?

Petry: Yes, I think they should. Jews in Germany, coming from Germany or other parts of Europe, also Russia, I think they should be courageous enough to find out for themselves, rather than simply believing what the main media say. But I completely understand the higher degree of sensitivity in the Jewish community compared to other parts of society when it comes to those questions.

Schwartz: How does it make you feel when you’re called a Nazi?

Petry: It feels horrible. Absolutely horrible. Of course, you realize that people saying that in many ways haven’t understood history or when it’s pronounced by political opponents it’s only a way to kill you in a political way. But I find, because I speak to so many people, that once you speak to people personally, once they have the opportunity to present their view and you can reply to them, many of the prejudices simply disappear.


Read more: www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/224027/frauke-petry-tablet-interview


Someone should definitely make her watch and comment on this video: truth-zone.net/forum/history/65540-hellstorm-exposing-the-real-genocide-of-nazi-germany.html?limitstart=0#163737


Read more: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68393-the-new-star-of-germanys-far-right-frauke-petry-is-a-mother-scientist-and-leader-of-the-country-s-most-s...html?start=40#250430

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 15 Feb 2017 18:34 #107

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

What is the AfD?




Another Alternative For Israel


Wilders - Petry - Le Pen - H2O2 RULES!




More quotes from the interview that Petry gave the Jewish "Tablet":


novum wrote:
And, yes, we have to admit that in Europe over a very long period of time, there was always a percentage of people across the political spectrum who have behaved in an anti-Semitic manner. That is true. We can’t neglect that fact. That’s a problem of all parties, all over the place. We have to watch this problem. We have singular members who have a very queer view on Israel, and we have dealt with them as soon as that was recognized. And as a party, you have to stick to democratic rules. It’s not so easy to get such a member out of the party.

And I apologize if also, let’s say, sayings of, let’s say, some of my party colleagues—and I know that Björn Höcke is, unfortunately, a very well-known example for that—conveys the idea of the AfD being anti-Semitic in any way. It is not. I’m really convinced of that, and this is why I speak so openly and publicly about what I think the relationship with Jews and Israel should be like."


Typical Judeo-Christian "Humanism", as stated in their party programme, which is basically a synonym for Judeo-Masonic Ideals.

In fact she is publicly denouncing and stabbing Björn Höcke in the back. Meanwhile Petry initiated the exclusion of Höcke from the party.


Following the most exposing interview that Petry gave the Jewish "Tablet" (see previous comment), in which she backstabbed Björn Höcke twice,
she has now almost succeeded in having him excluded from the party. He is taking legal measures against this intraparty intrigue.

Just in case you did not know:

This is by a long shot not the first time that Petry was plotting against a male party colleague successfully.






Nice colours, matching couple.



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frauke_Petry - - - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Pretzell


She will have his baby soon and thus most probably she will not be working this summer.





Magen David flags at an AfD (AfI) demonstration with 17 participants on the occasion of a Merkel speech in Jena.




Official AfD (AfI, Alternative for Israel) poster says:


Where was the help of Germany?

Countries from all over the world were backing Israel against the "fire intifada", but not ours.




Oracle wrote:
The "AfD" is a controlled opposition, like Trump or Wilders, and likely Le Pen too.
The top of these"AfD" muppets all travelled to Israel, and they want to "fix" FRG, a corrupt criminal firm.
FRG is not fixable, its corrupt and broke since the beginning, it a foreign tool but not Germany.
"AfD" are still just clowns who have to jump when the jews in US say so.


Negative advertisement is in fact also advertisement.
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68393-the-new-star-of-germanys-far-right-frauke-petry-is-a-mother-scientist-and-leader-of-the-country-s-most-s...ince-ww2.html#239160


Oracle's reasonable input is very much missed, but I do understand why he is no longer posting.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 Feb 2017 21:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: N°6

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 16 Feb 2017 20:59 #108

  • N°6
  • N°6's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 111
  • Likes received: 130
Judaism began in the New Testament era. Personally I consider its birth in Pilate's court when the mob chose Barabbas over Jesus. Moses was the type and shadow of Christ the Deliverer while Barrabas was the revolutionary type and shadow of anti-Christ. The Bolsheviks were international Barrabas revolting against Caesar of the Third Rome.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 24 Feb 2017 18:20 #109

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
It seems that paddy and mhs share quite a few views, e.g. that (at least) parts of the "alt right" are in bed with zionists.
In this case especially Breitbart www.dict.cc/?s=breit - www.dict.cc/?s=Bart


truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right.html?start=80#241388 scroll down a bit


forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062834926&postcount=42


:up: :up: :up:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2017 18:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 24 Feb 2017 18:55 #110

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Breitbart "was" (probably another faked death) a jew and heavily linked to financial industries and the leftist MSM paper Huffington Post.

Any truth seeker with more than 3.14 braincells can figure out what it is.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 27 Feb 2017 10:54 #111

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
More jwsh AfD/Petry promo:







Petry Makes Kasher www.dict.cc/?s=kasher

The chairman seeks an approach of her party to Israel



Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.


Source: www.juedische-allgemeine.de/article/view/id/24528
Trans: translate.google.com/





theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/france-marine-le-pen-backtracks-on-bid-to-abolish-dual-citizenship/
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Mar 2017 20:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 27 Feb 2017 13:54 #112

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961


Neue Rechte | So werden wir verarscht - New Right | That's how we're being punked


Partially in English - Wilders for example



Camouflage & Deceit - Right-wing populist movements spring up like mushrooms from the ground! Supposedly Russia stands behind the so-called new patriots! In fact, Russia is not their common denominator, but Israel! All major and important right-wing populists are committed to the Israeli occupation power! They are deceiving their voters maliciously.


Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2017 14:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 27 Feb 2017 14:46 #113

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 15076
  • Likes received: 5769
^ Wilders certainly isn't Alt-Right.

Alt-Right is well-aware of these puppets being put into place.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 07 Mar 2017 20:54 #114

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Oracle wrote:
(...)

The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.


--Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)


(...) its "NWO" agenda in plain sight.

Full comment: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/63563-brother-nathanael.html?limitstart=0#111225




The JWO is basically communist and comes in manifold disguise!




Oracle and I know it by real life experience:



:right: "REUNITED" GERMANY TURNED COMMUNIST



Further reference:

- How far are we into a Communist Takeover? truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65714-how-far-are-we-into-a-communist-takeover.html?limitstart=0
- Communism WAS Jewish, Communism IS Jewish truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63588-communism-was-jewish-communism-is-jewish.html
- THE TRUTH ABOUT "PEPE" AND WHY A FROG WAS CHOSEN as the IDOL for the "Alt-Right"
truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/67978-the-prophecy-of-kek-kuk-and-pepe-the-frog-synchronicities.html?start=220#252983

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2017 20:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Mar 2017 21:55 #115

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
To understand what the "Alt Right" basically is and for whom it was created by the system,
just see the uncountable emotional posts by "Alt Right" proponents about:



1 A drawn character - a cartoon - called "Pepe the frog" (not yet boiling)

2 Another cartoon character called "trash dove" (sic)

3 A lascivious online persona called "Evalion"

4 Another enticing female online persona called "Lauren Southern"



This is all you need to know about the "Alt Right".


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Mar 2017 21:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 12 Mar 2017 04:15 #116

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 15076
  • Likes received: 5769
Good interview with Anglin here.



He comes across genuine.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 12 Mar 2017 11:49 #117

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Flare, ever wondered why real dissidents NEVER EVER get time on the msm to speak their mind freely
but instead their words get distorted and they get defamed to the max and end up in prison?




Take a close look at frog boy








Andrew Anglin (((Race Mixer))) Dressed Like A Gangster Rapper Wannabe !!! ;-)





"This was before he took the red pill" .... read the comments.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Mar 2017 12:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 13 Mar 2017 15:56 #118

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

Dennis Wise on Trump


by Brian Ruhe

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 16 Mar 2017 19:51 #119

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
It seems that paddy and mhs share quite a few views, e.g. that (at least) parts of the "alt right" are in bed with zionists.
In this case especially Breitbart www.dict.cc/?s=breit - www.dict.cc/?s=Bart


truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right.html?start=80#241388 scroll down a bit


forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1062834926&postcount=42


:up: :up: :up:



:right: Breitbart - EXPOSED truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/69056-breitbart-exposed.html


I'm glad that my first impression proved to be right.

The Judeo-Right - no matter what fancy names they choose to match the expectations
of the potential groups of people they want to dupe in each country -
can't stand on its feet of clay for long.

One after the other the controlled opposition hot-air balloons are going down
and I like it.

Because jwsh controlled opposition gallore - the biblical false prophets - is exactly what we need in this moment in time
like a hole in the head.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2017 20:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 20 Mar 2017 08:54 #120

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
As explained and proven on the previous pages

the European "Neue Rechte, New Right, Nouvelle Droite" is in fact the Judeo-Right,

thus there is no political solution to our problem in this system.



About 'Right-Wing Extremist' Parties in Europe

by ThuleanPerspective

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.