Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ...

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 25 Jun 2017 17:37 #161

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 617
Pretty good podcast( not familiar with the channel tho ) talking about the problems within the alt right

"The Ongoing Degradation of the Alt Right" with Matt Forney

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 25 Jun 2017 17:52 #162

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 25 Jun 2017 18:16 #163

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 617


Edgelords from TRS discussing white sharia . Advocating for female mutilation and beating your partner senseless . But not too worry, its just a meme :thumbup:

I do believe that the natrual order needs to be restored in order to save Europe from its downfall . As a ''sexist'' I will defend this position at every chance I get . However , there is a right way and a wrong way of implementing this

If you want more woman on board , you lead by example , and woman will follow ( its in their nature). When man act like man , woman will respond to this. And because the woman submit out on their own free will , its has great value

It has no value whatsoever if you beat your partner to submission . She will only do as you say because she is terrified of you . It might '' work'' for ppl from the middle east . But I would like to think that white ppl are better then that . Its so sad that so many ppl are falling for this white sharia propaganda

It will only cause division between the male and female relationship . But its not all that surprising when you know who the (((leaders))) in these movements are
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 26 Jun 2017 20:55 #164

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Haven't looked deeper into this fabricated "white sharia" agenda, totally put off by the ugly frog boy's and his cheerleaders' stupid, divisive anti-white women nonsense. Atm I'm quite busy, no time for watching long videos and write detailed answers, besided the fact that there are much more pressing subjects that I am interested in at the moment, thus I will respond to your comments later on.


Btw, what do you think of the quotes in red :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/62234-goddess-mother-wife-companion-whore-this-is-the-women-thread.html?start=140#267810







Women Pollute The Space


Before the year ends I would like to give my most sincere word of thanks to those leaders of the Alt-Right who have done such an amazing job achieving what the (((enemy))) has tried to achieve for such a long time but only with relative success. Taking a look to comments on social media the results are only too apparent. As if young White Nationalist men did not have it difficult enough to find a partner in life (I’m not including myself here since I am just an old dog) let alone finding a partner in the ‘movement’, you guys had to put things in their right place and come out with statements such as ‘women pollute the space’… so clever. That was exactly the thing that we needed at this point (never mind the sandwich-fixing).


I have to admit it is an incredible achievement. Such an ‘idea’ would have never occurred to me, especially in the light of what many Nationalist groups in Europe (especially in Eastern Europe) are doing at present, which is basically putting their women up front, even if it is only for the sake of ‘image’.


Somebody once said that ‘image is everything’. I would agree with this only to a certain extent, but when we are dealing with the future of our children (hence of the whole white race) that statement becomes glaringly self-affirming by itself. But anyway, who needs all these ‘White Women’ after all, they have nothing to say since they are all so emotionally stupid and borderline retarded. Their White IQ (which they have, as White Men do) does not play any relevant part in the whole process. That is just a ‘piece of finery’ for them, I presume.


But hey!, you are invited to call me a ‘feminist’ or something worse – no hard feelings. In the meantime I leave you with these pictures of real Nationalist Women in Europe, just to remind certain guys of what you are actually missing (just in case you guys had not noticed). Anyone is free to look the other way, if that pleases him (or her). Let’s remain safe in our Internet ivory towers, shooting poisoned arrows to our own women, who for all intents and purposes, would be more than willing to join our ranks for the dismay of our true enemy; The Eternal Jew.


So let’s continue playing silly games on social media.


And for those Alternative Right ‘leaders’ (you know who you are), I have to repeat myself once again: Way to go, guys. Terrific job, terrific work, great for the ‘movement’.


Indeed, White Women pollute the space… with charm.










See more pictures:
www.renegadetribune.com/women-pollute-space/
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2017 09:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 28 Jun 2017 11:11 #165

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



More Alt Right Hypocrisy From Red Ice Creations


Here is some more Alt Right hypocrisy concerning the role and purpose of male/female relationships, and in particular, the vexing question of what to do with women ….

The elephant in the room is the obvious denial of Alt Right/right wing rhetoric that advocates a Handmaid’s Tale style society. The story is a work of speculative fiction, and while the publicity surrounding it, is indeed anti-white male feminist bullshit, the central themes of the story are very much Alt Right, albeit taken to extremes in imagining. The story is hardly racist even though the usual suspect of mixed race couple is featured. ALL women and ALL men are assigned their roles in the story, regardless of race. In fact, the total leveling of the playing field is ironic in its starkness.

In the show, basically, women lose their right to PAID work, in the first instance. The Alt Right reckons women are ‘better off’ not having careers as that is ‘not what women really want’.

Women lose their right to own property. The Alt Right advocates a community of property for married couples and males having control of the family assets.

Women, and men, are then forced into certain societal defined roles, based on Christian interpretation. The Alt Right advocates clearly defined roles for men and women. For the Alt Right, women over 35 are next to useless for ‘breeding’ purposes and so the obvious step is to create other domesticated roles for them. Hence the Martha ‘housekeepers’ and “Aunt’ teachers of young women.

Fertility is next to zero! The Alt Right is ALWAYS banging on about fertility and declining birth rates. The reason the women in the story are forced to become brood mares is because they have been proven to be fertile. Of course, it’s not only women who are becoming sterile in the story (and in real life). It is quite common in the Alt Right for men to advocate women should only be brood mares if they are of fertile age and ability.

Homosexuals are executed in the story, as are other degenerates. Sentiments we often hear from Alt Righters. The Alt Right is divided on the issue of homosexuals but in an a society taking its ideas to extremes, homosexuals won’t survive or they will be applauded and the homo-erotica celebrated.

In the story the lesbian woman is spared execution because she’s fertile, so they remove her ‘desire’ (by implication, her clitoris) because she doesn’t need that lust inducing part of her to bear children. Given the Alt Right’s massive hatred toward (what they decide are) ‘sluts’ and THOT’s and feminist lesbian degenerates, this is a logical solution in an imagining of a society taking these sentiments to extreme.

So, the Handmaid’s Tale is hardly anti-white male rhetoric except from one perspective. It DOES, however, express the ideas of some extreme and even relatively benign Alt Right ideas about the nature and purpose of male/female relationships in a society where birth rates have fallen to near zero. The theme is survival. The theme of the Alt Right is survival.





I love how Lana Lokteff claims it's really "leftist" infiltrators who are
anti-woman, while she interviews Anglin, promoter of #WhiteSharia.
pic.twitter.com/VYKHCi6D2D

— Renegade #HappyGoy (@RadioRenegades) May 9, 2017


Source


pbs.twimg.com/media/DDZfMT0XoAEgz_9.jpg vs pbs.twimg.com/media/DDZfN42WAAEEVtu.jpg Fantasy vs Reality



The theme IS survival for the white race and I would go so far as to add, that the plot - as explained above - is a perfect manual (Handbuch)
for the "alt right".

Since I started this thread in early September last year, my opinion regarding the controlled, kosher "alt right" hasn't changed one iota,
but on the contrary, my first impression has constantly been confirmed by the protagonists of this artificial movement and also by the
behaviour of supporters on this forum.

Only lately did I realise the high quality standard of Renegade Tribune articles and yet I haven't come accross an article about the "alt right" (and other subjects) on which I could not agree wholeheartedly.

www.renegadetribune.com/?s=alt+right

Demands to stop posting Renegade articles - which means censorship and suppression of free speech - thus of course can't be expected
to meet compliance.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Jun 2017 11:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 04 Jul 2017 11:54 #166

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


GUESS ...



Why these 5 European Jews are promoting far-right parties





Clockwise from left: Michel Thooris (Courtesy of the National Front); Kent Ekeroth (Courtesy of Sweden Democrats); Gidi Markuszower (Robin van Lonkhuijsen); David Lasar (Courtesy of the Freedom Party); Schneur Odze, left, with Jonathan Arnot (Courtesy of Schneur Odze)


They speak different languages and live in different countries. Some of them are strictly observant. Others don’t even keep kosher. Some are Sephardi, others are Ashkenazi.

As diverse as the Jewish communities to which they belong, the Jews who promote Europe’s rising nationalistic parties are nonetheless united in their fear of radical Islam, support for Israel and willingness to endorse politicians who are reviled and considered racist by the mainstream.


Full article: www.jta.org/2017/03/28/news-opinion/world/why-these-5-european-jews-are-promoting-far-right-parties


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2017 11:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Jul 2017 16:58 #167

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Not the latest news, but after all this thread is about collecting evidence about the true origin and the real string-pullers
behind the so-called "alt right".






The alt-right eats its own:

Neo-Nazi podcaster “Mike Enoch” quits after doxxers reveal his wife is Jewish



Donald Trump hasn’t even taken office yet, but the racist alt-right movement that has latched onto him is already showing signs that it’s falling apart.

The loosely knit group was shocked to the core Saturday night when one of its most influential leaders — a man known to his online followers as “Mike Enoch,” a virulent racist and anti-Semite — was revealed to be a New York website developer named Mike Peinovich, who has said that his wife is Jewish.

Enoch/Peinovich is the creator of the popular neo-Nazi website The Right Stuff (TRS). For several years, he has also co-hosted a podcast called “The Daily Shoah,” a deliberately offensive pun on the Hebrew term for the Holocaust.

In his online persona, Peinovich routinely cracked jokes about killing Jewish people and forcibly deporting Muslims and people of African descent. The weekly program had roughly 100,000 regular listeners, many of whom regularly sent in financial donations by PayPal or bought merchandise from the site.

Peinovich’s wife appears to have been aware of the entire situation. She even appeared on “The Daily Shoah” several times, including a special holiday-season segment in 2015 where she read a neo-Nazi parody of “The Night Before Christmas.” Introducing the clip, which can be found online, Peinovich said his wife was “very proud of it.”


Read more: www.salon.com/2017/01/16/cat-fight-on-the-alt-right-neo-nazi-podcaster-mike-enoch-quits-after-doxxers-reveal-his-wife-is-jewish/

- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Enoch
- itsgoingdown.org/mike-enoch-peinovich-right-stuff/
- itsgoingdown.org/meet-the-neo-nazis-responsible-for-holding-klan-like-rally-in-charlottesville-viginia/





:right: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/107026040/

"Low testosterone then,
Low testosterone now.
Must have gotten shot down
Too many times by hot Puerto Rican
Chicks in his graduating class."









Richard Spencer’s Strange Connections

An exploration into the early years of Richard Spencer, Regnery Publishing’s founding of NPI and connections to the CIA, and more.




vid descr

About St. Mark's School - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Mark's_School_of_Texas

Concerning Regnery's connections to the CIA - www.nndb.com/people/245/000108918/

And page 188 of this PDF: vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres8/Hydra.pdf

About William H. Regnery (Will Regnery of NPI's grandfather) - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Regnery

William Stamps Farish Jr.'s grave, listing his spouse as Mary Wood - www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=93059263




In November 2016, Politico editor Michael Hirsh resigned after publishing the home address of white nationalist Richard B. Spencer on Facebook.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing#Michael_Hirsh



en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hirsh_%28journalist%29
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2017 20:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 10 Jul 2017 17:48 #168

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


PFIZIPFEI wrote:



„Nazis“ Hate Donald Trump!




"Does it really matter if Trump is a jew or crypto jew? He couldn’t be more jewy, if he was a Rabbi.

To me it boils down to ridding ourselves of the jewish power quotient. Trump obviously will never do anything like that,
so his presidency is a waste of time and will only foster more jew control."






"Nose, chin, breasts and maybe ass. Nothing is real on this little jewish girl."




Trump and the Jews








"I’m still blocked by Spencer on Twitter."

"Were you mean to him?"

"He blocked me after I made some sniping remark about NPI celebrating Trump
even after Trump had kowtowed to AIPAC and demonstrated himself to have gone full Shabbos goy."



truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68830-president-trump.html?start=380#268990





"Your worst enemy is not Jews, White Man, but your own (white) females."

~ Andrew Anglin / DS



"Men who marry Asian women are attempting to re-establish a natural dynamic – to re-establish order.
They are not the problem. (White) Women are the problem.”


~ Andrew Anglin / DS



"Prostitutes Represent the Very Best of White Millennial Women!"

~ Lee Rogers / DS




Reference:

:right: Psychological effects of circumcision truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60471-the-truth-about-male-circumcision-reasons-symbolism-consequences.html?start=80#267649 ff
:right: White Women truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/62234-goddess-mother-wife-companion-whore-this-is-the-women-thread.html?start=140#267810 ff

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Jul 2017 08:47 #169

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Change for Morons



How many of you voted for ‘change’ in the last election? I estimate it is about the same number of people who voted for ‘change’ when they voted for Obama (and Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush, Sr, etc, etc, etc). You all keep voting for ‘change’, yet what do you get?

You truly thought that thru every one of these lying bastards’ words spoken, that ‘change’ would come. That wars for Israel would stop. That the neocons and war hawks would be taken down.

At my personal blog I explained that Obama was simply a black Bush, that there was no real discernible difference except on the SJW areas of divide. In this past election, myself (and the excellent writers here at Aryan Skynet) took great amounts of time and effort to point out what is really easily discernible: that Trump doesn’t have an honest, principled bone in his body. That his entire life is a sham controlled and manipulated by jews.

The ones that argue against this point today are blithering idiots, too invested in the man and their own shtick that they can never admit how thoroughly wrong they were/are about this jew bag. But isn’t that the usual game? Invest yourself in a politician that ‘tells you what you want to hear’, then ignore every fact and data point that is contrary to your belief.

You poor, gullible, fools.



Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.


:right: The BIG Election Scam truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67424-poll-elections-referendums-etc-real-or-scam.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2017 09:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 12 Jul 2017 14:21 #170

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Who Screwed Western Civilization?



"Watch this before liberals ban it"

Also featuring Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, & Tommy Robinson and many more ....




Who Screwed Western Civilization? (Lauren Southern et al.)





Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/screwed-western-civilization/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2017 14:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 16 Jul 2017 21:04 #171

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



How the Alt-Right and White Nationalists in the US Were Co-Opted by the Russians


Renegade Editor’s Note: This should not come as a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention. ‘Putin’s Brain’ Alexander Dugin, the founder of the National Bolvshevik Party, has intimate ties to David Duke, Matt Heimbach, Red Ice, Counter Currents, Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, and more. Just look at how Putin is worshiped as a hero by supposed White nationalists, even though Putin was named Israel’s Man of the Year in 2015 and subsequently outlawed questioning the Holocaust, criticizing the Red Army, engaging in ‘anti-semitic’ Biblical commentary, and using many nationalist symbols.

Also, this author is not a White Nationalist, so he does use the term “White supremacist,” which is an anti-White slur.






Full article and comments :right: www.renegadetribune.com/alt-right-white-nationalists-us-co-opted-russians/


I have been pointing out the Dugin issue many times since long but the alt-righters won't listen nor read
more than 140 characters in one go it seems.


Reference:

- KEK - KUK - PEPE THE FROG - DISCORDIAN / ANARCHIST SYMBOLISM truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite.html?start=140#260442
- Discordian Resistance Front Semi Conscious Liberation Army CHAOS MAGICK truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/61975-telly.html?start=200#78461
- Alexander Dugin: Russia must invade Europe truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61829-war-in-europe.html?start=40#150306
- Dugin: We must embed, annex Europe truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63103-the-ukraine.html?start=400#152524
- Oracles opinion on Dugin truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63103-the-ukraine.html?start=400#152611
- Birthed From The Synagogue truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63103-the-ukraine.html?start=400#152625


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 21:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 31 Jul 2017 14:32 #172

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Pax Dickinson, the Alt-Right Party, and Controlled Opposition

by Frank Wunder

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Full article :right: www.renegadetribune.com/pax-dickinson-alt-right-party-controlled-opposition/
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Aug 2017 18:47 #173

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
.......... wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67789-the-alt-right.html?start=520#272038

vid descr
VICE talks to (((Marc Randazza))), a lawyer defending a neo-Nazi website publisher sued for starting an anti-Semitic trolling campaign. The case could draw a new line between free speech and illegal harassment.

:joker:


Fucking Machines


After the site applied in 2005 to trademark the phrase "fuckingmachines", the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) denied the application and ruled that the mark was obscene. Free speech lawyer Marc Randazza represented the site and appealed the decision. Orlando Weekly called his legal brief, "one of the most entertaining legal documents you're likely to come across."[4] The appeal was denied in April 2008 and the case was terminated. Randazza's argument in the case became known as The Fuck Brief.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking_Machines


All on their pedia about Marc Randazza:
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Randazza&title=Special:Search&go=Go&searchToken=75ms02kgonxdcrm3ks8hwrdsi


Randazza: Legalize Child Porn? www.popehat.com/2017/01/17/randazza-legalize-child-porn/

Bribery, gay porn, and copyright trolls: The rise and fall of lawyer Marc Randazza arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/11/how-copyright-lawyer-marc-randazza-got-famous-lost-friends-and-went-broke/



novum wrote:
^ Mary Anne Franks ?? :lmao:

:wissl:


You couldn't make this up ... but they can :yup: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anne_Franks


(((Franks))) is a co-producer of the 2015 film Hot Girls Wanted, a documentary produced by the actress Rashida Jones that examines the "professional amateur" porn industry.

expand

By now you should also know everything about Demi Moore, btw.

She is a regular contributor to The Huffington Post

She is the Vice-President and Legislative & Tech Policy Director of the Cyber Civil Rights Initiative, a nonprofit organization that seeks to challenge cyber harassment.


"Elle Reeve" of Vice (sic) wears her glasses, behaves, speaks and looks like a pron actress in an office setting ....

expand





(((Danielle Citron))) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Citron is a (((Law))) Professor at the University of Maryland !!! :rofl:










They own the fiat money, the industry, the media and the controlled opposition.


Fact.


All the dumb "goyim" get to see is a pathetic, poorly staged Punch & Judy show.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Aug 2017 19:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Aug 2017 21:02 #174

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Nick Spero & Brendon O’Connell – Controlled Alt-Media


PART 1

Scratch the surface, you find the same think tanks controlling the same people. From Alex Jones to The Occidental Observer and Dr Kevin McDonald, there they are.

We also discuss…

1. Drug use in battle.

2. Soviet use of the Russian Orthodox Church under Stalin – and now Putin.

3. The cult of Putin and who created him – the same people who created Donald Trump, thats who. The same people who created Benyamin Netanyahu.

4. We name the think tanks.

5. We touch on political action such as ringing the office of Homeland Security to report Jewish Zionist terrorists and Israel stealing U.S taxpayer technology to sell and supply to America’s economic and military competitors – Russia and China.

6. Online commentators who wont mention The Talpiot Program – the way Israel “controls” people and whole nations.



#2 Talking With Nick Spero - Controlled Alt-Media - Part 1


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Aug 2017 00:31 #175

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16987
  • Likes received: 7920
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You couldn't make this up ... but they can :yup: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anne_Franks

expand
.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2017 01:02 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Aug 2017 09:33 #176

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



Anglin with his obnoxious loud mouth and his admitted race mixing with a penchant for Asian females that resemble children , throw in his misogynist attitude towards white women only, plus his neo nazi, skin head tattooed hate em all BS and what you get is a...

...a textbook cretin, is what you get.

That's the truth, I have said it before that Anglin has deliberately set out to make White Nationalist's look like cretin's, not to be taking seriously but ridiculed by all.



Anyway, the Daily Stormer just demonises nationalism by making it look as stupid as possible. There's no sensible politics whatsoever there; its as if the whole thing is a parody with the silly artwork and stories.





Join the Judean People's Front = the People's Front of Judea =

Join the Alt Right - NOW !!!




Today - coming across a link on digger's blog - I browsed the ugly frog boy's propaganda website and three of the latest articles
only to realise again that the typical inverted, double-think, upside-down pisstaking/brainwashing for stupid white men, who are our misfortune makes me want to puke and take a hot shower, because it feels like having been pulled into a stinking rotten cesspit:



:right: www.dailystormer.com/the-alt-right-vs-true-national-socialism/

:right: www.dailystormer.com/understanding-what-real-national-socialist-women-really-want-from-men/

:right: www.dailystormer.com/why-i-dont-identify-as-a-national-socialist/



You couldn't make this up - but they can!



"Larks' tongues. Wrens' livers. Chaffinch brains. Jaguars' earlobes. Wolf nipple chips. Get 'em while they're hot. They're lovely. Dromedary pretzels, only half a denar. Tuscany fried bats ..."





Prominently popagandised by Truth Zone :right: HOT TOPICS: PizzaGate PEPE - KEK US Election 2016 - The Aftermath THE ALT-RIGHT Refugee Crisis The ISIS Option The Holocaust WW II Kalergi Plan 9/11
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2017 10:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Aug 2017 11:20 #177

I disagree totally that Redice are controlled opposition. I can tell you on a personal level that both Henrik Palmgren and Lana Lokteff (married) are very passionate about what they do. They also take on board, and often publish, ideas and topics put forward from their listeners. That's not how controlled opposition operates. I know this for sure because I am friends with somebody who used to do some editing for them.

The Redice team has perhaps done more than anybody to raise a wide variety of important issues to a wide audience. Their guest list is also impressive too. Another thing to note is they don't promote all that Jewish bible nonsense stuff either. Both Henrik and Lana are passionately pro-European, both have also spoken fondly of European Paganism, especially Lana.

I think it's counter-productive to go around calling just about everybody and everything controlled opposition. We know controlled opposition exists, and we know it's a problem. But on the flip-side I think it's irrepressible and counter-productive to accuse somebody of being controlled opposition without any real solid evidence. I'm not talking about circumstantial evidence either, i.e X was once seen talking to Y = controlled opposition.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2017 13:01 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Aug 2017 11:38 #178

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16987
  • Likes received: 7920
Being at each others throats doesnt achieve anything, and some out there are playing the long game.

I feel pfiz concentrates too much on those who are already closer to her position and have the means to bring others closer, i feel that it is counter-productive, and all these EXPOSED threads and so on can potentially even alienate people from participating here when they see them.

Thats my humble 2c, she is entitled to her opinions and freedom of expression here, but let me state for the record they dont necessarily align with others here including myself.

Whether pfiz and others here love them or loathe them, its a given that the outfits she denounces as controlled op have brought more people closer to her position than she couldve ever done by bitching about everyone here on TZ, im not sure she is pro-active much further than that, not sure.

Especially Red Ice ... i remember she was suspicious of their gear even, like they couldnt possibly come up with some equipment, lol.. i even saw Henrik make fun of people like that, that it must be jews who bought his sound gear and mic etc (he was being sarcastic) ... i thought of pfiz and had a chuckle. :larf:

This is her forum section also and im apprehensive of posting here as its up in the air as to whether or not my post will stay here and/or be written in! :P
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Aug 2017 18:34 #179

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Wow!
Imagine Pfizzie and myself agreeing on something!
Yup ... Andrew Anglin is a scumbag cretin.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Aug 2017 21:42 #180

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10091
  • Likes received: 2859
:lmao: at Zorro & novum trying to reason with the unreasonable.... :larf:

After all these years ya'll still haven't learned... :nono:

PFIZ gonna PFIZ :dunno:

She counter-signals the only people close to her position :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.