Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ...

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 07 Aug 2017 15:00 #181

.......... wrote:
:lmao: at Zorro & novum trying to reason with the unreasonable.... :larf:

After all these years ya'll still haven't learned... :nono:

PFIZ gonna PFIZ :dunno:

She counter-signals the only people close to her position :cool2:

I don't think it's quite as clear cut and straightforward as that.

I also happen to think that elements of the alt right are controlled opposition. Not all of it, like Pfiz seems to be suggesting. Which is where I part company and strongly disagree with her. However, I think she is quite correct at times to point out that certain leading figures within the alt right might well be controlled opposition. That said, and on the flip-side, it's also totally counter-productive to keep calling just about everybody within the alt right controlled opposition. Simply because much of what is being said within the alt right is true, and is at least a step in the right direction. If you keep shouting them down as controlled opposition, then you are by association also discrediting some of their better ideas and also much of the good information. Which I view as clumsy and irresponsible.

How I see it it's six of one and half dozen of the other. Pfiz gets frustrated because people keep posting stuff from sources which may well be controlled opposition, but on the flip-side a lot of this information being posted from alleged controlled opposition may well be bang on the money.. at least most of the time..

I think people need to just slow down and calm down a bit here. Pfiz needs to just accept the fact that people will post what they feel is important info, regardless. Having a dig at somebody for doing so will not achieve anything. Calling practically the entire alt-right controlled opposition isn't getting anybody anywhere either. The only thing it's achieving is pissing people off and rubbing them up the wrong way. On the flip-side it's not helpful either to keep winding pfiz up and playing silly games with her. Which I view as also counter-productive and childish. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 16:14 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Aug 2017 09:38 #182

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
As I am not used to real comments on this thread, especially those which are longer than 140 characters, I beg your pardon, Zorro et al.
that it will take me some time to respond, for almost everything that was said would need to be refuted in depth and I don't feel like discussing atm for certain obvious reasons, so I'll leave it at that for now. Thanks for understanding my point or not!



Faked Alaska - 'I Love ZOG'


Again deleted by shoetube ....



ALT VID still working :right: renegadevids.com/2017/08/05/faked-alaska-i-love-zog/








Kyle talks with Bill, VeGAINator, and John Smith about a number of important topics related to our struggle to free ourselves from jewish supremacy. Topics include: RenegadeVids, Unite the Right, activism, reaching people, controlling dissent, jewtube, and much more.


ALT TALK :right: www.renegadebroadcasting.com/renegade-roundtable-kyle-hosts-8-5-17/



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]






Andrew Anglin & The Daily Stormer – A Timeline of Deception


Andrew Anglin, the self professed White Nationalist and National Socialist, pretends that he is a pro-White, pro-traditional, anti-feminist White male. He loudly professes his hatred for jews and everything they represent. His website features articles geared towards White nationalism, or at least that is what he wants you to believe. Here are some juicy facts that many of you are not aware of, or maybe you are but you just do not see the whole picture.

(...)

Hitler would have placed his ass before a firing squad back in 2012. Just saying.


Full article
:right: heathenwomen.com/2017/05/14/andrew-anglin-the-daily-stormer-a-timeline-of-deception/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2017 06:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Whatsitallabout

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Aug 2017 11:15 #183

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Lana Lokteff, Lauren Southern, Swan of Tuonela... that's how Nationalist women should be. You know... friendly, nice and strong in their convictions.

Not a bigmouthed Nazi feminist drama-queen Sinnaed McCarthy whom you apparently see as a great example cause she can sing songs.
truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/66617-sinead-mccarthy-goyim-goddess-shiksa-goddess.html?start=20#272226



VR to The Swan of Tuonela: Racial collectivism & the non-white boyfriend



vid descr
Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth, this otherwise smart and beautiful, but brainwashed, White woman MUST recognize what is at stake for the future of her race, her future children, and the future of Western Civilization.

We need beautiful, creative, intelligent White women to have White babies so our children might have a choice of good mates in the future, and so that Western Civilization is not lost forever. Swan, my beloved White Sister, please consider US ALL in this fight against White genocide, not just what YOU want, selfish one.

Choosing a non-White mate because you think they are “nice" is not just childish and selfish, it is suicidal for Western Civilization! At a mere 8% of the world population, Whites must put the collective good above the individual desires in order to SURVIVE. Join us, Sister, fight for our survival and stand with us like a WOMAN!!! It’s time to stop being a selfish girl.


Racial collectivism & the non-white boyfriend by TSoT :right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7w0fpDu3GM



PFIZIPFEI wrote:



Who Screwed Western Civilization?



"Watch this before liberals ban it"

Also featuring Mike Cernovich, Paul Joseph Watson, & Tommy Robinson and many more ....




Who Screwed Western Civilization? (Lauren Southern et al.)





Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/screwed-western-civilization/


Southern on DS www.dailystormer.com/?s=Lauren+Southern
Lokteff on DS www.dailystormer.com/?s=Lana+Lokteff 3 pages
Sinead on DS www.dailystormer.com/page/2/?s=Sinead 2 pages


For Lokteff and friends, please see previous page.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 11:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Aug 2017 11:37 #184

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10085
  • Likes received: 2857
Zorro wrote:
.......... wrote:
:lmao: at Zorro & novum trying to reason with the unreasonable.... :larf:

After all these years ya'll still haven't learned... :nono:

PFIZ gonna PFIZ :dunno:

She counter-signals the only people close to her position :cool2:

I don't think it's quite as clear cut and straightforward as that.

I also happen to think that elements of the alt right are controlled opposition. Not all of it, like Pfiz seems to be suggesting. Which is where I part company and strongly disagree with her. However, I think she is quite correct at times to point out that certain leading figures within the alt right might well be controlled opposition. That said, and on the flip-side, it's also totally counter-productive to keep calling just about everybody within the alt right controlled opposition. Simply because much of what is being said within the alt right is true, and is at least a step in the right direction. If you keep shouting them down as controlled opposition, then you are by association also discrediting some of their better ideas and also much of the good information. Which I view as clumsy and irresponsible.

How I see it it's six of one and half dozen of the other. Pfiz gets frustrated because people keep posting stuff from sources which may well be controlled opposition, but on the flip-side a lot of this information being posted from alleged controlled opposition may well be bang on the money.. at least most of the time..

I think people need to just slow down and calm down a bit here. Pfiz needs to just accept the fact that people will post what they feel is important info, regardless. Having a dig at somebody for doing so will not achieve anything. Calling practically the entire alt-right controlled opposition isn't getting anybody anywhere either. The only thing it's achieving is pissing people off and rubbing them up the wrong way. On the flip-side it's not helpful either to keep winding pfiz up and playing silly games with her. Which I view as also counter-productive and childish. .

Pfiz counter-signals white people who are calling for an ethno-state, nothing more needs to be said.

If she wants to believe they're all controlled opposition that's fine.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Aug 2017 11:55 #185

it seems to me there's a concerted effort to try and attack and discredit many of these more well women in the Nationalist movements. It's people like Lana from red ice and others who are doing a great job of raising awareness, and helping wake other young women up. Which is a massive step in the right direction.

What's Lana ever said or done which would make her a shill? Absolutely nothing in my view. She's squeaky clean on that score. Neither does she go around loosely accusing other women in the movement of being shills all the time to cause division and infighting.

lets look at this rationally and objectively. She''s attractive, smart, intelligent, informed, she doesn't go over the top promoting hatred on non-whites or Jews (she just sticks to the facts), and on top of that she clearly knows the score re WWII, and is somewhat sympathetic to Germany and National Socialism.

This Goyim Goddess Sinead McCarthy puts out some excellent stuff herself. However, I view it a tad suspicious that she's quick to go around calling just about every other women in the Nationalist movement a shill. Perhaps she does it because she wants to try and increase her own ''fan base'' and viewings? Or perhaps she has other motives?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 12:00 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Aug 2017 12:02 #186

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
.......... wrote:
Pfiz counter-signals white people who are calling for an ethno-state, nothing more needs to be said.

If she wants to believe they're all controlled opposition that's fine.


What does "counter-signals" and "an ethno-state" mean? :dunno:

No, I don't "believe" all are controlled opposition. I do reasearch, listen to them and then I make up my mind,
thus my opinion is not static as I hardly ever stop researching and things and people are changing fast.

Those who pushed Milo, Trump, AfD/Petry, Pen et al. ... like mad on TZ had to learn that I was spot-on in my assessment of the Judeo-Right as you can see by the evidence not only on this thread, but all over this forum in your own posts, and regarding Trump in real life, because as an American citizen you are directly affected by this alleged u-turn of just another president impersonator, who was their (((stooge))) right from the beginning, while nothing ever changes in the (((FRG))) colony as long as the occupational status does not come to an end.

If the same people are now pushing Anglin et al., for instance, and what he stands for, there is not a single reason why I should agree with them and I hope you are tolerant enough to allow me express my doubts and present evidence, even if it doesn't back or rather contradicts your own beliefs. The system basically creates its own opposition and real opposition is suppressed forcefully. This is nothing new in communist/marxist systems, but as I am no native American I can't exclude the possibility that for instance Renegade is not controlled, because I am unable to provide evidence yet.

Since I started to read on Renegade Tribune I can say that there was hardly an article with which I did not agree, thus I use their words
to share what I think but cannot express in an adequate way in your language and I think they are necessary opposition to the controlled
opposition, although I cannot exclude that one day I will find out that they, too, are controlled.

This is the situation we all are confronted with these days and it should go without saying that I do not imperatively agree with every world in every article/video, which I post, but if something is so obvious as is DS and Anglin, you may forgive me that I expose them for what they are: (((Division & confusion agenda artists))).

You could rightfully call Anglin et al. natural contraceptives for the white race.





must watch otherwise you won't believe that this is reality

Eurasianist/Trumptard Cringe Comp





Lana's CEO dad, the bolsheviks and the alt right, EvaLion
speaking about her mother in law dissecting her
miscarried fetus, white sharia and more sick stuff ...


ALT VID :right: renegadevids.com/2017/07/31/eurasianistmanofreak-cringe-comp/






the perfect alt right poster girl

(shortly before (((white sharia))) implementation)




The Alt Right - Trad Transformation

Again deleted by shoetube ...


ALT VID still working :right: renegadevids.com/2017/07/28/sinead-reconsiders-the-alt-right-trad-transformation/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 19:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 10 Aug 2017 08:26 #187

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

UNITE THE RIGHT EVENT



PFIZIPFEI wrote:



Pax Dickinson, the Alt-Right Party, and Controlled Opposition

by Frank Wunder



Full article :right: www.renegadetribune.com/pax-dickinson-alt-right-party-controlled-opposition/
.


Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.



Pax Dickinson and The Kosher Crowd Funding of Controlled Opposition


Again deleted by shoetube


ALT VID still working :right: renegadevids.com/2017/07/31/pax-dickinson-and-the-kosher-crowd-funding-of-controlled-opposition/



Btw, thanks for not responding #187. "Don't give women respect by answering their questions!". Found an article on ziopedia. This is what "dots" says I am doing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countersignaling




Matt Heimbach Exposed as Pro Multicultural Zionist Neocon

to White Nationalist Overnight



Mirrored from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsj0AF809dc

Read the comments, if you please.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2017 08:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 23 Aug 2017 06:18 #188

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16706
  • Likes received: 7889
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 28 Aug 2017 03:12 #189

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16706
  • Likes received: 7889

Revealing the Esoteric Nature of the White Sharia Meme

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
May 24, 2017

To my dismay, it has come to my attention that some people are confused by the WHITE SHARIA meme, and thus I am compelled do the unthinkable, and explain a meme.

The meme is overwhelmingly popular, and that is directly correlated to the fact that so many people are butthurt by it. Things that evoke strong emotion one way are also going to evoke strong emotion the other way.

Firstly, let me state that there are three groups of people who appear to be taking issue.

  • Women and male feminists
  • Autistic people
  • People who just don’t think the meme is funny

I will address each of these groups individually.

Feminists

The first group can simply be dismissed off-handedly.

I do not give a shit what women or male feminists think, and I’m not going to start giving any shits any time soon.

Some of these people will claim that they aren’t feminists, because they believe in motherhood or… whatever. However, they just don’t know what feminism is. Feminism is anything that deviates from the cultural norms relating to gender roles before the mid 19th century.

And yes, that included physical discipline of women. “Wife beating” and “domestic violence” are Jewish terms. Calling physical discipline of ones wife or daughter “domestic violence” is akin to calling a man sticking his penis into another man’s anus “love.” No one anywhere supports “beating” women in the sense of beating them bloody with broken bones, but sometimes they do need smacked around – that is a fact of life, which was accepted and normal up through the 1960s.

Watch any black and white movie, and you’re going to see some woman getting slapped around.

James Bond did it constantly, because even as alpha as he was, bitches still wouldn’t listen.

And Sean Connery himself, when asked, said that there are times when a woman does need slapped.

If this offends you, understand that you have been socialized by Jews to be offended by this. Put the emotion aside for a second (if you have normal testosterone levels, you should be able to do that), and realize the emotion was programmed into you.

Saying “we’re not like those savage Moslems, we don’t slap our womenfolk” is no different than saying:

  • We’re not like those savage Moslems, we don’t ban homosexuality.
  • We’re not like those savage Moslems, we don’t ban usury.
  • We’re not like those savage Moslems, we don’t ban addictive drugs.
  • We’re not like those savage Moslems, we don’t wear beards.
  • We’re not like those savage Moslems, we don’t eat lamb.

And so on.

“Moslems do something so that means we should do the opposite of that thing” is not an argument, nor does it even pretend to be.

When you say that physical discipline of women is “barbaric sandnigger shit,” you are calling all of your ancestors, up until a very short time ago (most likely your grandpa slapped your grandma once or twice or several times more than that) “barbaric sandniggers.”

So don’t give me this “true honorable white man” horseshit. It’s cowardly nonsense, coming from men who are afraid of taking on actual masculine responsibilities, one of the most important of which is taking care of your wife, which does, inevitably, involve physical discipline.

NOTE: This is one duty you are legally blocked from carrying out at this despicable point in history, so I don’t recommend actually doing it, unless you live in Eastern Europe or somewhere else it is still legal.

Autists

The second group – autists – are a more complicated group.

Firstly, though the AQ needs much elaboration on, as they have become such a big part of the internet WN movement (or rather, such an influential part, due to their extreme rate of posting – the average autist makes between 20 and 40 times more posts than the average non-autist, by my estimate, and that is not an exaggeration), I want to state clearly that I am not “against” autists. But that said, many of them do create problems, and do tend to organize in groups with one another and form e-mobs based on things that non-autistic people don’t and can’t understand.

The autism issue is not helped by the fact that people have made it into a meme, and used the term to refer to people who are not autistic. Richard Spencer just did this by referring to that woman who waylaid him at the gym as “autistic.” She is not autistic, she is just an unhinged woman (who I believe is Jewish, though she is now claiming she is not). Women very rarely have autism. This use of “autism” wrongly happens a lot, and it should be stopped. Calling out actual autism as autism is fine, but people need to understand what autism is, what behaviors are associated with it, and realize that we need strategies to address it.

Our enemies certainly understand this issue, and are using it against us.

Many of the people who claim to be so hardcore you can’t even believe it, just how ideologically pure they are – they don’t have time for jokes, don’t have time for anything that isn’t 100% pure according to standards they’ve invented – are actually autists playing a type of game on the computer. They are not real activists. They just have found a way to role-play a character online, an action they find empowering. So they will attack effective activists, as they feel this is a threat to the little game they’re playing.

Autism is marked by – among other things – an inability to understand certain forms of humor, including satire and sarcasm. They also cannot understand metaphors. Autists have a situation where they take things absolutely literally, and even when it is explained to them that something is not to be taken literally, they can revert to taking it literally if baited into doing so.

This is being exploited by (((posters))) on the internet in the WN community, and used to divide the community.

So, in this situation, an autist may interpret the White Sharia meme as “ANGLIN WANTS US TO BE LIKE THE SHITSKINS!!!!!” In a more extreme version, an autist, or (((someone))) purposefully trying to agitate autists, can say “ANGLIN IS TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM!!!!”

These people then run with it, having fixated on it. That is another trait of autistic people: they fixate on things.

I have said, repeatedly, “no, this has nothing to do with Islam, it’s just a fun meme that helps people to think in a certain way.” But still, the autists rage.

I am in fact the publisher of the only major site that calls for bio-engineered viruses to exterminate Moslems. But with autists, there is a tendency that everything has to fit into a place. When you combine that with the inability to process humor, and their tendency to form mobs with other autists, you have a serious disruption.

But here’s the thing though: I’m not going to cater this site to people with autism, nor am I going to be bullied by a mob of autists.

Though as I’ve said, I have no specific problem with people with autism, I also must say that I do not think they are very good material for a real life movement, for the most part. Also, though they are absolutely the loudest minority (autists feel extremely comfortable being loud on the internet, especially when they form groups together), they are an extreme minority. This site is meant to cast a wide net and appeal to as many people as possible, with a mind toward getting people eventually involved in more real life activism.

As such, autists are not a disregarded audience, but neither are they the target audience.

People Who Just Don’t Think the Meme is Funny

It is fair enough if you just don’t think the meme is funny. There’s nothing really I can say about that. Different people have different senses of humor.

If you don’t like the reference to Islam, I can also understand that. But, as Islam is now a part of popular culture, it is a valid word to use in a meme.

It is no different than ironically appropriating niggerspeak (thot, u mad tho, fam, af, dat boi, dat ass, salty, etc.) It’s just fun. Note that autists will also attack people for ironically using niggerspeak, incapable of grasping the irony, therefore asserting “the Alt-Right is turning into a bunch of niggers.”

The purpose of memes, after all, is to communicate larger ideas in simplified bytes, often through reference to popular culture.

Why I Believe This is a Powerful Meme

What the meme represents – the symbol behind it – is simply restoring the patriarchal system that all European societies had up until the middle of the 19th century. Our friend weev recently outlined this in an essay which is sure to go down in history as one of the most important ever written in the White Nationalist community.

The nature of a meme is that it has to evoke powerful imagery.

And while Greece, Rome, Medieval Europe, the Third Reich or early America had gender roles the same as those we are trying to bring about, none of these things are as immediate in their imagery as ISIS.

My original thought for the meme was White ISIS (WISIS), but passed on that, and settled on White Sharia (note that this had already been used by the War Room, though I was not consciously aware of it at the time – probably I subconsciously was aware of having heard it somewhere before).

What this meme does is instantly allow men to picture what it would be like if White men were allowed to have their own thing, like the Moslems are presently allowed to have. It gets the wheels in their heads turning, immediately.

If we were let loose, in the way the Moslems have been let loose, what would we create?

The War Room has linked the White Sharia meme to the Space Marines meme, and I personally think this is perfect. Because if we were let loose, and allowed to organize our own thing, to subdue our women and then proceed to destroy our enemies, within a generation we would be building space ships and traveling to other solar systems looking for aliens to conquer.

So, to reiterate: the first strength of the meme is that it allows White men to imagine what it would be like if we had our own version of what the Moslems have.

This has nothing to do with becoming Moslems or stealing Moslem ideas, it is simply a thought experiment: what would happen if we were unleashed?

Along with the fact that everyone hearing the term “White Sharia” immediately gets this imagery (excluding the mentioned autists – the feminists actually do get it and just hate it because they are feminists), one of the reasons that this is important is that it is the only option I can think of for extreme language. And our language must be extreme, because right now, language is our only weapon.

If we simply say “bring back the patriarchy” there is no imagery that is meaningful. People picture the 1950s. There is also the fact that according to the mainstream, “White Patriarchy” is what we have right now, which makes it a less than moving term.

Moreover, there is the problem that the 1950s were simply two steps less degenerate than what we have right now. Please watch this video of Elvis performing and shaking his hips in 1956, and the thousands of teenage girls screaming for his dick. Sure, it is quaint and nostalgic to imagine going back to the 1950s, but that was always going to lead to Katy Perry making sexual cannibalism videos with Negroes. When you accept the commercialization of sex, you have just boarded the slippery slope.

“Medievalism” makes more sense, as that is what we are literally trying to reestablish in terms of social norms, but most people have zero conception of what the Medieval period was like, and so as a meme, it is worthless.

As a thought experiment, create a mental picture of ISIS, then create a mental picture of Medieval Europe. One of them is going to be a lot clearer than the other.

And no, that doesn’t mean “we should act like sandniggers.” It means that mentally picturing what it would be like if we were running around with rocket launchers in the back of humvees taking over towns and cities and forcing our will on the inhabitants. Rounding up all the homos and throwing them off roofs. Forcing women to dress modestly, stoning them for unfaithfulness to their husbands, building a united front of white rebellion across the plant.

This meme provokes a mental exercise.

Masterful Culture Jamming

The second point, which is almost as good as the first, is that this is now getting huge, and the media is going to be forced to respond to it. And they have no response.

By even mentioning it, they admit a racial double standard.

They support sharia for brown people. But if we demand the exact same thing – and even use the exact same word – we are evil. This is going to be a huge wakeup call for a lot of people.

So, the culture jamming element of this is brilliant. I don’t even think any of the detractors can argue that point.

Final Notes

Whether you like the meme or not, it is serving its purpose, and the rage surrounding it only proves how good it is.

A lot more people support it than don’t.

It’s a meme and it won’t last forever. It’s not a political policy.

This is a meme website.

We use memes to change the way people think, as part of a strategy of social revolution.

That’s just what it is.




Source: dailystormer.al/revealing-the-esoteric-nature-of-the-white-sharia-meme/


White Sharia related:

Andrew Auernheimer · @weev
? News · a day

WHITE SHARIA has nothing to do with Islam. Read:

Just What are Traditional Gender Roles? - dailystormer.al/just-what-are-traditional-gender-roles/

What Kind of Lives Did Actual Barbarians Live? - dailystormer.al/what-kind-of-lives-did-actual-barbarians-live/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 28 Aug 2017 03:16 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 28 Aug 2017 03:32 #190

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16706
  • Likes received: 7889
Andrew Anglin wrote:
Autists

The second group – autists – are a more complicated group.

Firstly, though the AQ needs much elaboration on, as they have become such a big part of the internet WN movement (or rather, such an influential part, due to their extreme rate of posting –

the average autist makes between 20 and 40 times more posts than the average non-autist, by my estimate, and that is not an exaggeration), I want to state clearly that I am not “against” autists.

But that said, many of them do create problems, and do tend to organize in groups with one another and form e-mobs based on things that non-autistic people don’t and can’t understand.

The autism issue is not helped by the fact that people have made it into a meme, and used the term to refer to people who are not autistic. Richard Spencer just did this by referring to that woman who waylaid him at the gym as “autistic.” She is not autistic, she is just an unhinged woman (who I believe is Jewish, though she is now claiming she is not). Women very rarely have autism. This use of “autism” wrongly happens a lot, and it should be stopped. Calling out actual autism as autism is fine, but people need to understand what autism is, what behaviors are associated with it, and realize that we need strategies to address it.

Our enemies certainly understand this issue, and are using it against us.

Many of the people who claim to be so hardcore you can’t even believe it, just how ideologically pure they are – they don’t have time for jokes, don’t have time for anything that isn’t 100% pure according to standards they’ve invented – are actually autists playing a type of game on the computer.

They are not real activists. They just have found a way to role-play a character online, an action they find empowering. So they will attack effective activists, as they feel this is a threat to the little game they’re playing.

Autism is marked by – among other things – an inability to understand certain forms of humor, including satire and sarcasm.

They also cannot understand metaphors. Autists have a situation where they take things absolutely literally, and even when it is explained to them that something is not to be taken literally, they can revert to taking it literally if baited into doing so.

This is being exploited by (((posters))) on the internet in the WN community, and used to divide the community.

So, in this situation, an autist may interpret the White Sharia meme as “ANGLIN WANTS US TO BE LIKE THE SHITSKINS!!!!!” In a more extreme version, an autist, or (((someone))) purposefully trying to agitate autists, can say “ANGLIN IS TRYING TO FORCE PEOPLE TO CONVERT TO ISLAM!!!!”

These people then run with it, having fixated on it. That is another trait of autistic people: they fixate on things.

I have said, repeatedly, “no, this has nothing to do with Islam, it’s just a fun meme that helps people to think in a certain way.” But still, the autists rage.

I am in fact the publisher of the only major site that calls for bio-engineered viruses to exterminate Moslems. But with autists, there is a tendency that everything has to fit into a place. When you combine that with the inability to process humor, and their tendency to form mobs with other autists, you have a serious disruption.

But here’s the thing though: I’m not going to cater this site to people with autism, nor am I going to be bullied by a mob of autists.

Though as I’ve said, I have no specific problem with people with autism, I also must say that I do not think they are very good material for a real life movement, for the most part.

Also, though they are absolutely the loudest minority (autists feel extremely comfortable being loud on the internet, especially when they form groups together), they are an extreme minority. This site is meant to cast a wide net and appeal to as many people as possible, with a mind toward getting people eventually involved in more real life activism.

As such, autists are not a disregarded audience, but neither are they the target audience.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 31 Oct 2017 12:44 #191

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
Richard Spencer and The Daily Stormers Andrew Anglin make the jew news...

www.haaretz.com/us-news/1.818233

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67789-the-alt-right.html?start=640#276659

:thumbup: or rather vice versa ...




Not only


Germany is waking up to the USraelian (((Alt Right))) and European Judeo Right:








(((Alt Right))) LOVE STORY








(((Alt Right))) is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION www.renegadetribune.com/?s=alt+right



Germany is waking up to the USraelian (((Alt Right))) and European Judeo Right:








... one of many new videos exposing the connections between the USraelian and European (((protagonists)))



Bobby Batter wrote:



I got to love the Jewish Tablet Magzine since Novum thankfully first introduced it to me:
- truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kosher-right-kek-ma...tml?start=120#254481
- truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kosher-right-kek-ma...tml?start=100#250584
by drawing my attention to Frauke Petry-Pretzell's interview, in which she stated:


"If you look at where most of the anti-Semitism and hatred against Israel in Europe has its roots, it comes in many cases, not only, but it comes in many ways, from the left of the political spectrum. So that is something we’d like to push forward. I’m quite confident that in this case, there is not much of a difference between Merkel’s own private views on Israel and my own, although I disagree with her in many other ways. But her practical policy in allowing migration, which allows anti-Semitism coming to Germany again with so many Muslim immigrants, doesn’t reflect this view.


In my view, it doesn’t help to say this sentence that she said, that Israel’s safety is the raison d’être of Germany. That is very true. But if you don’t back it with practical policy, it isn’t worth so much, is it?
"





"TREASON HAS A FACE"
"Petry must go"





The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD by Novum


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68393-the-new-star-of-germanys-far-right-frauke-petry-is-a-mother-scientist-and-leader-of-the-country-s-most-s...n-since-ww2-afd.html



Thanks again to Novum for this much appreciated, timely wake-up call!

This TABLET interview definitely woke many trusting like children Germans up from their HOPIUM induced dreams.



novum wrote:
Fraukes gone now though ey... she wasnt nazi enough for others in afd.

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/69794-re-what-is-the-alt-right.html#275886


This is how you perceive her betrayal, perfidiousness, backstabbing, high treason ... of the decent people, who believe in AfD, which in reality was created as controlled opposition right from the start and thus can rightfully be called Alternative für Israel instead, as I proved many times on this much loathed for certain reasons by some thread.

The news did not reach down under?

She left the party one day after she was awarded a nice and cosy, highly remunerated seat in the so-called parliament.

Guess who profits from this Schmierenkomödie!

Rhetorical question.

You know it, you pushed her together with grandmasterp of the dif pit and "dots", like brothers in arms, you are still trying to whitewash her.

It is clearly not true that "she wasnt nazi enough" - it is obvious that she is judeophile enough for you
and a close friend of Israel and thus an enemy of Germany.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Nov 2017 07:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 31 Oct 2017 12:50 #192

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960






Frederick and Bertha Eckstein

www.quazoo.com/q/Frederick_Eckstein


Based on his family tree, Richard Spencer is an Ashkenazim Jew from his mother’s side.


:right: spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/




Bobby Batter wrote:
Defend This, Spencer Shills

Since apparently having an undercover faggot with a Jewish mentor consider himself a “leader” of the (((alt-right))) – one who can’t articulate his belief system in a coherent manner (“I am a cultural Christian”) or defend his views without pseudo-intelligent remarks or deflections (“Your statement is logically incoherent”) – isn’t enough, let me give you some more things to chew on.



1) Trusting the Jews in a Movement That’s Supposedly about Not Trusting the Jews

archive.is/z1yxK

The night America elected Donald J. Trump president, 38-year-old Richard B. Spencer, who fancies himself the “((((((Karl Marx)))))) of the alt-right” (EDIT: apparently, Glenn Beck called him that in the first place) and envisions a “white homeland,” crowed, “we’re the establishment now.” If so, then the architect of the new establishment is Spencer’s former mentor, Paul Gottfried, a retired Jewish academic who lives, not quite contently, in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, on the east bank of the Susquehanna River.

It’s the kind of town that reporters visit in an election season to divine the political faith of “real Americans.” When I spoke with Richard Spencer by telephone a few days after the first Trump-Clinton debate in late September, he couldn’t resist making the generational conflict with his former mentor explicit. “Despite his demands that we move beyond paleoconservatism, Paul still is himself a bit of a paleocon. It’s still about defending an American republic.

And, if there was any remaining doubt, he added: “There’s a revolutionary heart to the alt-right, and I don’t think there’s a revolutionary heart to Paul Gottfried.” Spencer claims that he’s the one who actually invented the name “alternative right.” He says he came up with it as a headline for Gottfried’s speech, which never uses the words, when he published it in Taki’s Magazine, where he worked as an editor. Gottfried insists they “co-created” the name.

2) Oy Vey Goy, I Respect Israel – Time for an Alliance with the Jews! Remember the 6 Million

archive.is/5Hqmc

“He also believes the United States should not be getting involved in the Israel-Palestine conflict or “be taking sides,” but adds that “if Washington could broker a peace deal, it would be wonderful, obviously.” Spencer says he “respects Israel” and that, in regard to whether the U.S. Embassy should be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, “Wherever Israel wants to declare its capital, I would respect that.

This isn’t the first time Spencer has tried to wink at Israel, at least in terms of being a U.S. nationalist leader. In online publications for his National Policy Institute, a think tank termed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white supremacist organization, Spencer avoids making blatantly anti-Semitic remarks – in sharp contrast to his alt-right peers. “I think it’s clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don’t deny the Holocaust,” he tells Haaretz.

And in an August 2010 article called “An Alliance with the Jews,” published on his Radix Journal website, Spencer argued that Israel could become an ally of white nationalists in the United States. He wrote that in the face of the threat of nuclear weapons in countries hostile to Israel, there would be “hard-liners” in Israel who would prefer to see the extreme right in the White House.

“Your average eastern seaboard liberal Jew, who takes his marching orders from The New York Times and reads Phillip [sic] ((((((Roth)))))) in his spare time, will likely never want to have anything to do with the far right – even if his life depended on it. Bibi ((((((Netanyahu)))))) and ((((((Avigdor Lieberman)))))) are a different story,” he wrote.

At the end of the article, Spencer even allowed himself to dream of Jewish financial contributions. “Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far right in Europe and North America,” he concluded.”


Please send only Jerusalem approved shekels, Bibi.


3) “It’s Not Israel That’s the Problem goyos – It’s THE LOBBY!”

archive.is/WKF7W

>implying Israel would exist without that fucking lobby in the first place

“Spencer also has a complex conceptual relationship with Israel. He admires Israel as striving for a “monoculture” and its aims at racial purity but he disdains the Israel lobby. He’s much less ambivalent about the Official Republican Party Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, nominated officially Wednesday. “Trump is a peace candidate,” Spencer proclaims.

[…]

In the name of defeating militant Islam, Israel is no stranger to wanting to kick out even non-Arab visitors, penning Sundanese migrant laborers in in cages in the Sinai, awaiting deportation. When it comes to Palestinians, it’s rather obvious that making life unbearable for Palestinian people is an attempt to make them want to leave on their own accord.

“I respect Israel as a homogeneous ethno-state, but I hate the meddling of the Israel lobby in American politics,” he said.

Many Alt-Right types feel that the United States’ system of expensive foreign entanglements are the source of our problems abroad. Israel is one of them.”

https://itwasmyprivilegedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/itwasmyprivilege2.jpg?w=680&h=385
You thought we were joking. Where’s your YHWH now?

If you still think we’re “punching to the right” after these, or that they are not conclusive to anything, you can fuck right off and never return.

Edit: Since apparently shilling for Israel while claiming to know shit about the Jewish Question STILL ISN’T ENOUGH, I’ll go ahead and add some more.

4) Inviting a Degenerate Porn Star and Jews at the NPI Conference Where (((They))) Threw a Roman salute

archive.is/gJ43l – embedded the video because the one in the article was shoah’d.



5) Attending a “Gays for Trump” Cocktail Party with (((Milo))), Other Jews, and Degenerates – Young Boy Posters Included! c|:^)

archive.is/3gdBW

“The gathering was called “Wake Up!” the so-called “Gays for Trump” party thrown on Tuesday night near the Republican National Convention. The party was decorated with photos of near-nude boys — I say “boys” because some looked like they legitimately might be underage — wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.

[…]

Another attendee was a middle-aged man who goes by the name Richard Spencer. Spencer is less flamboyant than a Milo or a Roosh, but in many ways even creepier. Spencer is the president and director of the National Policy Institute, America’s premier white nationalist think tank.

Spencer has referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as a “fraud and degenerate” who “has become the symbol and cynosure of White Dispossession and the deconstruction of Occidental civilization.”

>calls MLK a degenerate and a symbol of the decline of Occidental civilization

>attends party with actual pedos (in Milo’s case) and other degenerates

Edit: Not saying MLK wasn’t a Marxist degenerate as confirmed from here



But this is just the pot calling the kettle a n1gger.

“HA HA, (((Vox))).” Yeah, there are pics. I won’t post them here, you sick f#ck.

archive.is/QfxFr Here’s a (((Breitbart))) link, too. Because you love the (((alt-right))) so much c|:^)

EDIT: Here’s a bonus photo of Geert Wilders at the same party c|:^)

https://itwasmyprivilegedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2017/03/geert-wilders.jpg?w=680&h=485

6) The Incoherent Mess That Was the Alt-Right Conference

archive.is/PwiwG Richard Spencer:

“I would say that the Neo-conservatives are actually a model to be emulated.”
“I don’t believe there is one moral standard for the universe or anything like that, I think everything comes from a perspective.”
“I actually understand Black Lives Matter on a fundamental level, that doesn’t mean that I approve of them or endorse them, but I, in a way, understand that deep HURT that they are coming from – they don’t feel like they are part of White America.”
“I would stress the perspectives. For me European culture is the greatest, but also, my dog is the greatest dog. By objective standards he probably falls very short, but he’s my dog.”
“I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism.”
“When people say ‘a conspiracy,’ that’s kind of like a racist word, it’s not a real word, like ‘are you a racist?’ It’s ridiculous.”
“To call Jews European would be to insult their being and history and I would never do that.”
“I think it is very important that the Ethnostate be a dream, it is a utopia in a sense, I think it would be ridiculous to start defining it right now, it is something for the future, it is very simple, it is very similar to the idea of Zionism for Jews in the 19th century, its actually very similar to the ideal of Communism for the Left in the 19th century.”
“In terms of the European Homeland, we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don’t.”
“[Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it’s not something significant that we really have to deal with. It’s not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we’re all mixing – that is simply not happening on that scale, so it’s simply not an important question. I don’t feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.”
“Whites aren’t going away. If you watch network television you would probably believe that half the country is gay and half is Hispanic. It’s ridiculous, that’s not what the country is.”
Feel free to add any other examples of him being an extreme shill and the worst thing to happen to right-wing politics since Milo in the comments.
itwasmyprivilege.com/2017/03/03/defend-this-spencer-shills/


Recommended reading!





If you haven't watched it yet - MUST WATCH NOW - to hopefully understand why I once started a thread called "Stupid white men are our misfortune" eventually.


Fetcho speaking


Alt Right Exposed (Full) Banned on Youtube



:right: vid.me/DLfG



Through his uncle Theodor Herzl he gained employment at the Neuen Freien Presse. He wrote articles about the theater until 1933. In addition to his own name, he also used the pseudonyms Raoul Heimern and Raoul Othmar.

In 1923, he became a manager of the Austrian PEN association. He was president until 1927 and remained vice-president. In March 1938, he was arrested and interned in the Dachau concentration camp. Because of a request by writer Emil Ludwig, the general counsel of the United States Raymund Geist intervened against his arrest. At the end of 1938m he was released and emigrated to New York City.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raoul_Auernheimer




upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/10/Weev-selfportrait-prophet.png/220px-Weev-selfportrait-prophet.png Self-portrait of the (((Prophet)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weev Auernheimer

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2017 19:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 31 Oct 2017 13:08 #193

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



The Alt Right’s Perverse Promotion of Aleister Crowley


It is rather unsettling to realize that our society is infested at the highest levels by the worst kind of criminals. While PizzaGate revelations about child rape, torture, and sacrifice are swirling around the Internet, many people are reconsidering the influence of Aleister Crowley in elite circles, as “the Beast” advocated rituals that are very similar to the ones being performed in DC. Some mistakenly believe Crowley is only an icon for the “left” and their counter-culture, but he is also a big inspiration for many people on the “right”, especially the “alt right”.

Sinead released plenty of evidence in Order Out of Chaos Magic, showing how many leading figures on the Alt/New Right are using the Chaos Star in their logos, rebranding Chaos Magick now as as Meme Magic, and drawing inspiration from Discordianism, the Church of the Subgenius, and other occult organizations that trace their origins back to Aleister Crowley.





The Alternative Right blog, which was founded by Richard Spencer, concluded a long article on Crowley titled “The Whole of The Law” with the following statement:

Aleister Crowley is yet another thinker from the past who saw the crisis in advance and who might be considered as yet another possible source of inspiration and guidance in the future.


@Kurisu_Kitsune Do I detect a fellow Aleister Crowley devotee?

— Harold Covington (@HAC1488) November 4, 2016


Some members of the Alt Right are even proclaiming that Crowley would be a part of their movement if he was alive today.


"Crowley if he were alive today would be alt right" the guy says. t.co/nHfMsMob1j

— ? Кристина ? (@Kurisu_Kitsune) November 28, 2016


Greg Johnson, who sounds even more homosexual than Richard Spencer, has openly written about his admiration for Crowley.





Crowley was a notorious sodomite, who wrote lots of homoerotic poetry. In The World’s Tragedy, he wrote:

to proclaim sodomy as an aristocratic value, which our middle class had better imitate if they wish to be smart.. Let me seduce the boys of England..”


What has the Alt Right been doing with the promotion of people like sodomite Jack Donovan as the ultimate ideal of manhood, having him speak at conference after conference? In fact, I spoke at a Counter Currents conference in California in 2013 where Jack was the keynote speaker. I did not know about his sick and degenerate behavior at the time, but certainly found there to be an unusual amount of homosexuals in the audience. I also saw The Homo and The Negro by Counter Current’s James J. O’Meara on sale during the event. After some digging, another Renegade turned up some disturbing pictures of James in drag, getting whipped by a “dominatrix”. We also took a look at his blog and noticed how his tagline promotes a future full of:

"pitiless hordes of adolescent warriors in rainbow thongs.”


James J. O'Meara is a writer for Greg Johnson's Counter Currents. Boycott the degenerate freaks of the #AltRight! pic.twitter.com/6kqUXOZj5I

— Renegade Reporting (@RadioRenegades) April 12, 2016


I brought up these connections to the crew of The Right Stuff as a warning, while I was still on good terms with them, but they continued to feature and praise Greg on their shows.

The Alt Right also loves their anointed leader Richard Spencer, who has been tying the struggle for White survival to homosexual degeneracy for years.





Richard has been pictured with Roger Stone, who labels himself as a “tri-sexual” and was a part of the Reagan administration when the “call boys” (child sex slaves) toured the White House.





As the connections between the Alt Right and Crowley have been well-established using their own damning words, let’s now consider some of the rituals promoted by Crowley. The following comes from the Wikipedia entry on Leah Hirsig, Crowley’s “magical” partner.

Crowley wrote one of his most confronting poems, “Leah Sublime” (which has been called “alarmingly obscene”), in her honour. In Leah Crowley he found an ideal magical partner. He called her vagina “the Hirsig patent vacuum-pump”.

After Raoul Loveday died from drinking contaminated water at Cefalù, Mary Butts reported in one of her journals about Hirsig of an unsuccessful attempt to induce a he-goat to copulate with her at the Abbey of Thelema, emulating an ancient pagan ritual (an account corroborated by Crowley himself in an unpublished passage in one of his diaries).


So Crowley wanted to be cuckolded by a he-goat? How fashy! How #AltRight! Perhaps it is just a coincidence that Millennial Woes, who has said he is “attracted to pretty boys”, announced at the last NPI conference that he is fascinated with bestiality and that no one can explain why raping an animal is wrong.


Millennial Woes talking about how there's "nothing wrong" with animal rape at #NPI. #Fashy #Altright #Manosphere pic.twitter.com/XuPoKKpHSs

— )))Firestarter((( (@Sineaderade) November 19, 2016


Now let’s consider some of Crowley’s other rituals, which are even darker than having sex with goats. From Chapter 3 of The Book of the Law:

The best blood is of the moon, monthly: then the fresh blood of a child, or dropping from the host of heaven: then of enemies; then of the priest or of the worshippers: last of some beast, no matter what.


So the fresh blood of a child is an important part in Crowleyian magick? Maybe we just read that wrong or Crowley made a typo, since the Alt Right would never promote such a thing! Well actually, no, this theme appears frequently in Crowley’s work.





There you have it. Crowley says that consuming the body of an innocent boy is the most satisfactory for his rituals. Isn’t this what the DC ‘elite’, which the Alt Right pretends to be against, does with their underground pizza parties?

Here is a picture of Lady Gaga indulging in some of Marina Abramovic’s “art” at a party, which looks a whole lot like one of the paintings in John Podesta’s home.





While many are calling these disgusting rituals “Satanic”, including some on the Alt Right who identify as Christians, Yahweh talks about having parents eat the flesh of their children in the Bible. “Satanic” is better identified as “Judaic”. From Leviticus:

then I will act with wrathful hostility against you, and I, even I, will punish you seven times for your sins. Further, you will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters you will eat. I then will destroy your high places, and cut down your incense altars, and heap your remains on the remains of your idols, for My soul shall abhor you.…


I am becoming extremely angry and nauseated dealing with this material, so I will not go into any more depth on this subject, but I encourage you to look at the evidence further if this presentation has not been conclusive enough for you. I know it can be disheartening and disgusting to find that we are surrounded by monsters, on both the left and right, who engage in these revolting rituals. However, the more light we shine onto these vampires, the sooner they will be vanquished.



Source & Comments.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 03 Nov 2017 13:49 #194

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Stefan of THULE PRODUCTIONS is back




Do you remember the times? :) ;) :P
Pamela Leigh Richards website is headed by a quote from Aleister Crowley
It reads: "Magic is the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with will"
See it for yourselves on her website blog here: flywithmeproductions.com/blog/ (source: whale)


Thule Productions: Symbols & Subterfuge


Stefan, Wolf and George discuss the so-called Alt-right movement, Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer and David Duke and the significance of symbols.







Source & Comments



Best rated:

That picture should be subtitled “Two Fat Kikes & A Faggot” LOL! Any alternative info source, especially those labeling themselves “white nationalist”, who don’t outrightly condemn these 3 fucks is AT THE VERY LEAST extremely naive! Unfortunately networks like Radio Wehrwolf & others who openly embrace the alt-right & have alt-right hosts & guests still manage to suck in 1 or 2 people.




(((
)))


Mike Enoch is “Our Greatest Ally”



This information is not really anything new for those who have been paying attention, but apparently a lot of pro-Whites are oblivious to semitic subversion. VeGAINator analyzes Mike Enoch’s own words and explains why we should never allow such a person to represent our interests.






Anthony Roberts

A good video Mr V. We have to keep alerting our newly-awakened to the dangers of joining the degenerate, commie-loving, jew-created, alt-right.
Foster XL

AND the other networks promoting or supporting them!


www.renegadetribune.com/mike-enoch-greatest-ally/


Read the best rated comment by The Impartial Truth below the video.

:up: :up: :up:



Unifying and Strengthening our voice and movement for National Socialists - Basic Universal Truth


Subscribe to Basic Universal Truth's Channel
"Out of darkness comes light."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOj0Z-2YEs







Neo-"Nazi" leader quits movement after coming out

as gay & revealing he’s Jewish



A prominent neo-Nazi and National Front organizer has come out as gay and revealed his Jewish heritage. He made the revelations about his violent past while renouncing far-right extremism.

Kevin Wilshaw, 58, spent his entire adult life promoting white supremacism and was a high-profile figure in the National Front (NF) in the 1980s. He was still speaking at extremist events as recently as this year and was arrested for spewing race hate online in March.



Read more :right: www.rt.com/uk/407061-neo-nazi-gay-jewish/

Kevin Wilshaw - Gay Jewish Ex "Nazi" :right: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/69831-kevin-wilshaw-ex-gay-nazi.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2017 09:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 10 Nov 2017 20:00 #195

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Our Interesting Times: Greg McCarron on Trump, Zionism and Controlled Opposition


Greg McCarron joins Our Interesting Times to discuss a variety of topics including Donald Trump, Zionism, the Alt Right and controlled opposition.
Greg’s podcast is The Antedote.



:right: www.renegadetribune.com/interesting-times-greg-mccarron-trump-zionism-controlled-opposition/




Avacyn wrote:

Lauren Southern?



Yes, this is part of the video, especially this https:// twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385 at 1:25.








What is the Alt-Right?





17.728 views
306 (((alt right))) didn't like this video




Am I Divisive?


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Nov 2017 09:21 #196

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960




VeGAINator: Let’s Get Some Meme Magic Going


VeGAINator talks about how we need leaders who will actually present our most important truths
in an effective manner to achieve victory.







Lets get some meme magic going on..
This meme can be used as a criteria and example as how your leaders
react and respond to the main narratives and lies used to justify white genocide..
https://twitter.com/VeGAINator/status/928702923386875904/photo/1

— VeGAINator (@VeGAINator) November 9, 2017




:right: Be White Wolves, Not Jewish Frogs :left: (ThuleProductions)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcHp-A0wVt0




Link for Criticizing Richard Spencer aka Mr Fashy Shitlord - Part 1a and 1b





vid descr
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 13:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 11 Nov 2017 11:59 #197

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



"Who are We"

Why I criticize ("dividing & conquering") the alt right "hu-white supremacy" leaders





Vid descr
Who Are We? - Richard Spencer / NPI / Radix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnRPhEwELo
(...)




Saint Andre Anglin: Version 2012



Vid descr
In his own words



:right: Be White Wolves, Not Jewish Frogs :left:
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2017 13:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 22 Dec 2017 13:47 #198

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960




My Open ‘Letter’ to the AltRight



So, I was going to write an article about this subject, but I decided to get the voice recorder out and just let it rip.
Please Note: there is profanity and vulgarity, so Viewer Discretion Is Advised.




www.renegadetribune.com/open-letter-altright/


Re: What is the ALT RIGHT? :right: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/69794-re-what-is-the-alt-right.html?start=120
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017 13:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 26 Dec 2017 21:15 #199

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
:arowup:

Interesting comments! :)


Video description:
1. Daddy Trumpy dumpy ain't gonna save you.
2. The police aren't your friends.
3. The GOP aren't your friends either
4. No "good Jews" are helping us
5. White Sharia is BS
6. Christianity is BS
7. One cannot be NS and wear a MAGA hat.
8. Dicky Spencer, ((Kike Enoch)), Matt Heimbachstein, etc are BS
9. The Jew is the problem
10. Seigetards, fuck you.


Renegade Article
www.renegadetribune.com/true-white-nationalism-twn/

:arowdn:





True White Nationalism (#TWN)



Preface:


I wrote up this mission statement in my disgust of what’s been happening to the Alt-Right and our movement in general. We need to distinguish True White Nationalism from what the kosher Alt-Right is promoting. I understand 95% of the Alt-Right is our people, & the majority is young whites. We need to win them over by exposing the people at the top like Richard Spencer, Collin Lindell, and RamzPaul. The initial goal is to change how we label ourselves, starting with our bio lines. True White Nationalism or #TWN is a rebellion against the controlled opposition that we see today. We need a vision for the future in order to change the things we are so angry about today. We need principles, direction, goals, standards, unity, and strategies to get things done. There are plenty of shills who are trying to subvert our message. Ideas are bullet proof, people are not. Let’s unite, channel our anger, and focus on solving the problem!


RamzPaul continues to push this kosher agenda and recently promoted an Alt Right Blog post by Brett Stevens which says, “It’s outrageous and ridiculous to name Jews as an enemy”. Richard Spencer is the head of the Alt-Right & doesn’t believe the Jews are behind White Genocide, among other Jew friendly positions. At his NPI conference on 10/31/2015 in DC, they didn’t mention the Jew once. Alt-Right accepts Jews, homosexuals, and non-white degenerates like Roosh. Recently Spencer tweeted he was in “solidarity” with Roosh, & invites Jack Donavan (homosexual) to speak at his events. On the outset they are anti-Christian, anti-woman, and dare I say anti-white? They are fundamentally wrong & have become a liability to our success.


The short version of a long story is that there’s a Jewish conspiracy in the US, Europe, Australia, & Canada – to run all opposition to the state and elites, themselves.


Vladimir Lenin said, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”


We see this in the UK with the EDL andTommy Robinson. We see it in Germany with PEGIDA. These groups lead back to the Jew Frank Gaffney at the Center for Security Policy, which employs the likes of Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer. I would not be surprised if Richar Spencer and the Alt-Right are also on Gaffney’s payroll.



Mission Statement:


Spread truth about Jewish supremacism to our people, and how it’s destroying our kith, kin, and country. Implement effective strategies to drive real change. Reverse cultural Marxism by purging Jewish/African influences, practicing ethnocentrism, following healthy life styles, and having healthy white families. Embrace white: interests (present & future), morals & values, culture, athletics & sport, education & history, art & music.



Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

www.renegadetribune.com/true-white-nationalism-twn/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2017 21:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 27 Dec 2017 08:59 #200

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Already in early-mid 2016 it was clear to everybody with eyes to see
(the others, who don't make use of their eyes, will need to use them to weep,
as the German saying goes):






Alt Right in a Nutshell {Cringefest}


“You know there’s a lot of room in the Alt Right – room enough for nationalists, populists, libertarians, stormfags, even degenerate race-mixing homosexuals.”


VIDEO :right: www.renegadetribune.com/alt-right-nutshell-cringefest/








What is the Alt-Right?


At the top of this Alt Right are “Goy” who have made the choice to accept money from Jews to hide the Jewish role in mass immigration.





www.renegadetribune.com/what-is-the-alt-right/







Subversion: How NeoReaction Turned Into AltRight


FULL ARTICLE :right: www.renegadetribune.com/subversion-neoreaction-turned-altright/








How To Earn Respect From The Alt-Right as a Woman


The top 10 ways a woman is able to earn respect from the woman-hating Alt-Right:




10) Be Asian. White women are inherently evil and flawed, so cut that shit out and get some trans Asian surgery stat! Thanks to jewish science and technological advancements we can now change boring, dull White women, into beautiful and classy Asian skanks. Thanks jews!

9) Get double D breast implants. This ensures that you look more like a trashy whore and also a tranny. Major points are scored for this combo look.

8) Wear blue contacts to cover your brown chink eyes. Tell everyone it’s natural because you are an “Aryan Goddess of Light”




7) Talk about how your illegitimate child was fathered by “Nordic light beings” that abducted you and impregnated you. This will divert the attention from you not being able to keep a husband around. Since your child appears to be White, although you’re not entirely sure because you sleep with five different men every week, just say she’s White so you can then by default be White and embed yourself into any pro White movement like the parasite you are!

6) Since you’re too stupid to know how to sew, purchase some slutty third reich costumes from your nearest sex toy shop and take pictures in them. This is how you catch the eye of lonely basement dwelling faggots who think an “edgy whore” is something to worship.



5) Cake on as much toxic makeup onto your face as possible. Make sure to use heavy eyeliner to accentuate your newly acquired chink eyes. At this stage you are also going to need to take a picture of yourself in a G string with the fourteen words underneath. But wait! There’s one more crucial step we haven’t gotten to yet. You MUST credit that 14 words to yourself and act as if you are the one who came up with this quote. I know what you’re thinking. “Won’t White men be really annoyed by that, since it is basically shitting on the great WN Messiah David Lane?” Well, contrary to popular belief this is actually the opposite. They will love it and state how they want to sprinkle rose petals at your feet since you are an “Aryan Goddess”. Just trust me on this one ladies. Don’t knock it until you try it!

4) Dye your hair blonde. It’s okay if you have dark roots! The “I’m not really blonde but am trying really hard to be” look is just what these guys are longing for. Get your honorary Aryan on, girl! Actually, let’s face it. The true Aryan women are Asian whores and not White women. All White women do is bitch and moan and ruin the world and stuff.

3) Use the word nigger every 5 tweets. This ensures that loser White men will think your’e really edgy and cool! Make sure to also say you love daddy Trump too and that he’s your “emperor”. These guys really love the pedophile talk.

2) Say you’re not doing porn anymore but post slutty pictures as well as “breastfeeding pictures” where your child isn’t even nursing but you want to show off your fake tits that are 10 times the size of your babies head. Extra points for nip slips!

1) And last but not least… you can talk about Flat Earth, but do not have to supply any evidence or speak coherently. NOTE: You can only do this step after all the previous steps have been completed.


Hopefully you ladies have learned something today. I know I certainly have. I’ll leave you with this makeup tutorial for how to make yourself look Asian, when you’re a boring White girl. Get with the times ladies. White women are so last year!


www.renegadetribune.com/earn-respect-alt-right-woman/








Transforming the Alt Right Into the Alt Reich


As many of you know, I have been very critical of the “Alternative Right”, which has risen to great prominence this past year. The leaders of this movement have been able to capture the attention of disenfranchised White youth and are steering them toward a mainstream (i.e., kosher) form of resistance. I have been doing my best to expose the Alt Right’s agenda to: normalize homosexuality, alienate women, shill for Trump and Putin, move away from “Holocaust denial” and exposing 9/11, and most importantly, take heat off jews for their leading role in White genocide.





Are the leaders of the Alt Right sincerely trying to reach more people and bring them to our cause through their weak campaign to make themselves seem acceptable in the eyes of our enemies, who will call any pro-White a Nazi regardless, or are they simply controlled opposition, intent on corralling a large amount of our people into their camp?

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

– Vladimir Ilich Lenin


There is no doubt that our movement is littered with infiltrators, subversives, and informants, but to what extent the Alt Right was crafted by our enemies is up for debate.

"If you can’t beat them, join them."


While I am convinced I could eventually destroy the Alt Right, I actually do not think this would be the best move for our people. Instead let us take the advice of our enemies. Let us not only join their ranks, but actually lead the movement as well!

"Renegade has assumed leadership of the #AltRight. You’re welcome."

— RenegadeBroadcasting (@RadioRenegades) January 4, 2016


Although I’m not “Right-wing”, the Alt Right needs leadership with passion! It needs spokespeople who are not afraid of the various labels that the jewish Communists and their Shabbos goy have to throw at us. We know the truth about WW2 and are willing to shout it from the rooftops, using our propaganda to effectively counter the many decades of jewish brainwashing.





We are willing to meet enemies head on and smash through their deceptions with our hammers of truth. We will not back down. We will not cower in fear! When the rubber meets the road, it will be the 14/88 “Nazis” RamZPaul decries who will actually be out in the real world keeping our people safe and opposing jewish tyranny, while the turkey-necked youtube comedian is running scared.





Our people are not only well-informed and thoughtful, but also virile! We work out at the gym, build strong bonds of community, and participate in boots-on-the-ground activism.

We do not need “mass appeal” to win this. We need a dedicated core of strong men and women who are willing to put their lives on the line for the freedom of their family and folk. Unless we win, the Jew World Order will further enslave and outright slaughter our people.

It is our duty to take the Alt Right and lead it…


TO VICTORY!


www.renegadetribune.com/transforming-the-alt-right-into-the-alt-reich/



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2017 10:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.