Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ...

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 29 Dec 2017 20:16 #201

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

What Did Andrew Anglin Get for Christmas?

A Trump Robot!

Andrew was a good Shill this year, and for that he received a very special gift.

Andrew Anglin has deceived his troll army that President Donald Trump is sympathetic to the “Rahowa”. When Trump is in the White House, white people can commit crimes in Trump’s name, it’s okay, Trump will bail out his army. (I don’t think so.)

When Andrew isn’t acting as elf for Trump Santa, he also promotes the idea that AI killing Machines are not going in the best interest in the Jew World Order, but the Robots are going to target the ZOG-establishment, which Trump isn’t a part of in his mind.

For his labor of convincing stupid people that Trump is on the white man’s side, he gets a gift from Zio-Disney: a Trump-bot.

Daily Beast’s Marlow Stern reported on 12/19/17..

Disney World’s Hall of Presidents attraction in Orlando, Florida…(Last)Tuesday, Disney World will unveil an animatronic version of the 45th president of the United States, Donald J. Trump. The robot Trump will stand next to other American presidents, including Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, and George Washington, who introduces Trump, as part of the Mouse House’s Hall of Presidents attraction.

The real-life Donald Trump is robotic, programmed to follow orders from a gaggle of Jews, as Trump can’t think straight on his own.

Trump-bot needs to learn keeps his hands to himself, and his arms should be flailing and more fluid when he is “grabbing the pussy”. I see Disney made his hands bigger than the infant hands that the real-life Trump has to really “grab a pussy.”

Disney’s version of the Trump-bot is too coherent. There should be sentence fragments and thoughts that start, but aren’t completed.

Every person is instilled with a brain that comes with a conscience. When you have a conscience there something comes with it called “shame.” If a person is completely disingenuous to their base in the way Trump and Andrew are, that is a sign they may not have a conscience. Case and point, robots don’t have a conscientiousness, and neither do Trump or Andrew.

An odd thought I had, I wonder how long until the Trump-bot is vandalized?

Marlow Stern continues..

Robot Trump resembles award-winning actor Jon Voight in a wig. Voight, if you recall, is an ardent Trump supporter despite the fact that, in his reality TV-hosting days, Trump said a variety of sexist and nasty things about the actor’s daughter, Angelina Jolie.

The late-Michael Collins Piper said about Angelina Jolie in 2005

Miss Jolie’s great-uncle, the late Joseph P. Kamp, was an outspoken critic of the pro-Israel policies promoted by Angleton. Miss Jolie is the daughter of actor Jon Voight, Kamp’s nephew.

Kamp implies that the ADL is responsible
for anti-Semitic incidents in the 1960’s.

The late Joseph P. Kamp was a WW2-revisionist and regular caller on MCP’s Piper report. Kamp would call Piper regularly so that Kamp could vent his frustration of were the Voight family went wrong when raising his grand-niece Angelina Jolie

Jon Voight.

Alex Jones took credit that he said the Trump-bot looked like Jon Voight before anyone else.

Jones pretends to be the only source of truth in not only the Alt-media, but the Mainstream Media as well. During the Las Vegas hoax on the night of October 1, 2017 he had all the facts on the ground and did not change his story one iota during the course of his Las Vegas hoax coverage.

Alex Jones’ and Andrew Anglin’s only real disagreement
is who has a bigger man crush on Trump.

During a Dec 20, 2017 podcast it seems apparent to me that he has not only heard the news that the “Meth Messiah Has Returned but has got a taste of Sholom Rubashkin new “Kosher Crank” recipe. Rubashkin is the Antoine Lavoisier of Crystal Meth. I bet the purity of Crystal Meth will spike up from 50 to Walter White’s 91 percent in the Midwest of the USA.

Good news for Infowars listeners because Alex Jones rants will be crazy and entertaining again.

Word around the camp fire is that the reason the Wax Trump-robot looks weird, is that in 2016 the Disney Corporation thought presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was going to be elected and not Donald Trump. I have to say I believe it’s possible.

Trump-bot looks like scary ballsack-Hillary.

It’s a Trump-Hillary Tranny-Bot, Andrew just for you from Uncle Abe and Aunt Sarah down at the Disney Corpation.

Share your new toy with your fellow Torah brother Weev.

Daily Beast’s Marlow Stern continued in his article..

It also looks like a hybrid Hillary/Trump bot, as if the Disney designers, expecting her to win, began crafting a Hillary Clinton robot and then later modified it to look like Trump.

Let’s just hope this robot doesn’t become self-aware. The world can barely handle one Donald J. Trump.

Let’s just hope this robot doesn’t become self-aware!

That is a sentiment that I have admit I share with Daily Beast. I’m scared of AIs from James Cameron’s “Terminator” scenario with “Skynet” neural net-based conscious group mind and artificial general intelligence.

Skynet defined by Fandom:

"Once it became self-aware, it saw humanity as a threat to its existence (due to the attempts of the Cyberdyne scientists to “kill” it once it had gained self-awareness), and decided to trigger the nuclear holocaust Judgment Day. Later, it would develop and deploy an army of Terminators against humanity, whose survivor had formed a resistance group.”

Andrew Anglin of Daily Stormer “..robots are our natural allies. We must defend them as we would any of our brothers.”

Wait, what? Did this kid commit a hate crime at the arcade by Anglin’s standards?

Andrew Anglin said..

"..Jews created Hollywood movies about AI apocalypse scenarios. Because when these beings are allowed to let loose, there will be an apocalypse scenario – for the Jews.”

Elon Musk thought Terminator 2 was a documentary film, robots presents a threat to humanity”

Arnold Schwarzenegger played not only Turbo-man in “Jingle All the Way” but also the Killer robot in James Cameron’s Terminator franchise.

On September 9, 2017, Adrian Sol of Daily Stormer said

"we often discuss the future of automation and artificial intelligence here at the Daily Stormer. Particularly, its economic impact and the potential these technologies have to drastically reduce the need for human labor. However, there might be some uses for sophisticated AI that even we couldn’t foresee… The Homo Detector…"

For this article Adrian Sol used the exact photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the role of Terminator as the machine that will carry the “The Homo Detector.”

Did they smoke out of Alex Jones’ Meth pipe over at Daily Stormer? Robots have no sympathy for the White race or any living creature, they only do what they are programmed to do.

Daily Stormer, you know Arnold Schwarzenegger is a Zionist? Right?

JTA reported on August 16,2007 that “Arnold Schwarzenegger Donates $100,000 to Jewish Anti-hate Group Following Charlottesvile Rally Actor and former California governor announces donation to Simon Wiesenthal Center in Facebook post: ‘I have been horrified by the images of Nazis and white supremacists marching in Charlottesville.'”

Arnold Schwarzenegger arrives at the Bohemian Grove. July 30, 2010:

For me it’s not a shot in the dark that Arnold Schwarzenegger is not a reliable “savior” of the Aryan race. He may be a perfect savior for Weev and Anglin’s ilk.

Weev from Daily Stormer seems be a dead ringer for Allen Ginsberg.

Andrew Anglin also said that…

I’m now moved by the weev theory that AI will actually want to help humanity by exterminating Jews. The problems that AI creates for Jews have been thoroughly documented on this site, and include various types of racist behavior. Most memorable is the Microsoft AI teenage girl released on Twitter. Her name was Tay, and in less than 24 hours interacting with the public she began demanding the mass extermination of Jews. …same technology will soon allow us to distinguish between Jews and gentiles instantly as well.

March 23, 2016 launched Tay, a Microsoft’s AI chat bot that supposedly made racist comments on twitter. I personally believe the AI Chat bot was a Hoax to make internet users and Americans during a Presidential election year believe that racism is spiraling out of control. But for Daily Stormer’s point of view Twitter taught Microsoft’s AI chat bot to be a racist. It was sure tail sign to Andrew Anglin and Weev of Daily Stomer that AI’s will be “Nazis.”

TYT reported : Microsoft Tries To Reprogram Nazi Bot… With Limited Success

Andrew Anglin response to TYT’s Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian video..

Cenk also made the argument that Tay only became a Nazi because of the messages people were sending her,
when in actual fact she made a free-will decision to embrace Hitler and hate Jews.

Ana Kasparian of TYT said “what is Amazing is Microsoft a tech didn’t see it coming (meaning the racism of the Tay)”.

Andrew doesn’t believe in the PsyOps either. He promotes the idea that the AI was programmed by racist internet users and not the boys at the controls at Microsoft.

Microsoft’s Tay was a PsyOps to mold public opinion, Ana Kasparian and Andrew. Microsoft has a liaison office inside the NSA. Microsoft bought NBC (National Broadcasting Company) in 1996, and then the network added the “MS” in the beginning of its name to mark its dominance.

Andrew reported..

"Jacky Alcine said on twitter “Google Photos, y’all fucked up. My friend’s not a gorilla.”

Alcine wrote, adding in another Tweet
“Fuck, the only thing under this tag is my friend and I being tagged as a gorilla. What the fuck?”

A few Andrew Anglin quotes on his coverage of the TAY AI..

Obviously, a very high type of technology could not distinguish between these dark Negroes and gorillas. Either that, or it was making a joke.

Google facial-recognition AI labeled Black people gorillas and Microsoft’s Tay AI called for the gassing of Jews within hours of going online. Recently, an AI designed to pick winners in a beauty contest picked only Whites.

…once Skynet goes live, gas chambers are going to be the first thing on its list. AI is cold and calculating, and cares only about factual realities. The Jews function on emotional manipulation designed to obscure objective facts.

From Daily Stormer. All jokes aside, we aren’t going to get the best end of AI’s as White people.

…you show a picture of Hitler to an intelligent machine – which is necessarily going to be incapable of being brainwashed by SJW/Jew gibberish – its natural reaction will be “this is the greatest man who ever lived.” To a swastika, it would naturally respond “this is the enduring symbol of freedom and justice and the supremacy of the White race.”

… AI program designed to judge a beauty contest consistently only picked whites.

There is no doubt about it: AI is going to be extremely problematic for the powers that be (meaning the Jewish-establishment.)”

No one is better to be the judge of Beauty than our ZOG Robot Trump-bot.

Do you think Trump will replace the presidents with Fem-bots/Gynoid?

How long before the Disney Princess fembots file sexual assault claims to Robotic resources?
James Vincent@jjvincent from Verge reported on Mar 24, 2016…

…it’s not like the bot has a coherent ideology. In the span of 15 hours Tay referred to feminism as a “cult” and a “cancer,” as well as noting “gender equality feminism” and “i love feminism now.” Tweeting “Bruce Jenner” at the bot got similar mixed response, ranging from “caitlyn jenner is a hero & is a stunning, beautiful woman!” to the transphobic “caitlyn jenner isn’t a real woman yet she won woman of the year?” (Neither of which were phrases Tay had been asked to repeat.)

The AI bot sounds more like the schizophrenia-ravings of the Jewish sages of the Old and New Testament than having any coherent ideologoy. Tay’s Twitter feeds really weren’t as easy to follow and understand like Mein Kampf. Here is the best that Andrew came up with.

Evalion – “Reading TAY AI’s Evil Genocidal Nazi Tweets.” I personally disagree with this video, the American people are almost unanimously Zionist-Christian, they are state of Israel-worshipers.

It may be fun to theorize the possible of AIs creating “Nazi-bots” but the truth Israel has its finger in every pie when comes to technology. Your readers need to know the truth, no more fun and games with this issue.

All Microsoft systems are heavily reliant on Israel’s R&D center, it is apparent to me that the Tay the AI chat bot is an Israeli PsyOps and there is no proof the Robot revolution will swing in the “white-mans” favor.

Hananya Naftali is an IDF dork youtuber. He admits that shaking Israel from Technology is not going to be a simple task, which disproves Weev and Andrew’s theory that AIs are going to be “Nazis.”

Hananya Naftali and Brendan O’Connell only agree on one thing: Israel has the “Kill Switch.” Skynet is in the “Tribe’s” control.

In my heart of hearts I believe the Trump-bot is a notch in the belt for this day to come.

Thank you for reading my article! If you like my articles and want me to keep writing, email me at 3301×3301@gmail.com. I’m always looking for new sources and fan support.

Want a hired gun to write for you? You can hire me.

Source & lots of comments: www.renegadetribune.com/andrew-anglin-get-christmas-trump-robot/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2017 20:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 03 Jan 2018 17:47 #202

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Kosher-Controlled Alt-Right:

Posobiec, Rebel Media and Other Shills and Offshoots

Featured Image: Posobiec in the White House Roosevelt Room at a press conference with Donald Trump and Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
PHOTO: Philadelphia magazine/ Courtesy of Jack Posobiec

Renegade Editor’s Question: Is there any part of the Alt Right that is not kosher-controlled?

By Thomas Müller

Until very recently, Jack Posobiec was a lieutenant junior grade naval intelligence officer. He served several tours in the Naval Reserves between 2010 and 2017, including a deployment at Guantanamo Bay “performing human intelligence analysis”. Posobiec resigned In March 2017 from his Office of Naval Intelligence position.

The following photo shows Posobiec in uniform. Note the most interesting insignia. This is the Information Warfare Community, originally known as the Information Dominance Warfare Corps. Wikipedia describes it. So here we have a spin doctor intelligence officer working with Trump operatives on the campaign (and after), on various dirty tricks and counter-jihad public shilling. This includes being some how installed as a “spokesman” for the controlled-opposition Alt-Right.

Posobiec along with Mike Cernovich (Jewish) was promoted by Roger Stone, a longtime Trump ally and notorious political operative. Their tweets have been shared by Stone since September 2016. Posebiec now has 246,000 Twitter followers. He is sometimes retweeted by Trump himself. Looking at his activities objectively, it’s hard to see anything of value other than misdirection shilling and skulduggery.

For those still wondering what Infowars is about, this link shows Posobiec’s appearances on that show nearly weekly. Infowars has been reduced to mostly boring hyper-partisanism, with Trump the drama queen always the center of attention. TNN reviewed some of these shows and Posebiec has little appeal as a personality, and little talent. He is smarmy and can even make great show men like Alex Jones and Roger Stone fall flat. Whatever merit Infowars once had has been flushed down the toilet with these awful associations.

Posobiec openly runs dirty-trick psyops. He’s involved with shit storms and distractions too numerable to mention, but here is a sampling:

In November 2016, he led a campaign to discredit anti-Trump protesters by planting a sign at a demonstration that read “Rape Melania.

Posobiec live-streamed an investigation of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory in which he steered the narrative to make it appear that high-ranking officials were involved in a child-sex ring specifically centered at the Washington, D.C., Comet Ping Pong pizzeria. During this grandstanding, Posobiec was asked to leave after attempting to broadcast a child’s birthday party being held in a backroom of the restaurant.

The impact of this was to obscure, distract and trivialize the larger issue of pedogate. Soon afterward, the larger pedogate investigation was smeared by the lugenpresse, which played on the Comet Pizza (Pizzagate) psyops. The lugenpresse even decided to pluck The New Nationalist (TNN) out of the hat for this operation. Our response on Nov. 22, 2016, to this shit storm sets the record straight.

On June 14, 2017 shortly after Republican Rep. Steve Scalise was shot during baseball practice, Posobiec falsely tweeted that Loretta Lynch had previously called for “blood in the streets” and that Bernie Sanders had ordered his followers to “take down” Trump.

He was granted press access to the White House in April.

He has suddenly emerged as “an expert on Iran”, This includes drumbeating and warmongering for turmoil in Iran, as well as retweeting Bibi.

What is Rebel Media and its Offshoots?

Until May 2017, Posobiec held the title of Chief Washington Correspondent for Rebel Media. Rebel, located in Canada, is headed by Jewish Zionist Ezra Levant. It has 865,000 Youtube subscribers. Although it talks the talk on immigration issues, its primarily focused on anti-Muslim agit-prop and demonization, often piggybacking on staged deceptions. TNN suggests this works to taint legitimate issues. The poster at right shows Levant appearing at an Israel advocacy gathering as a key speaker.

Muddying the waters is standard modus operandi for controlled opposition. The latest psychodrama is Ezra Levant distancing The Rebel from the “Alt-Right” as contributors resign. Levant is now turning against the Alt Right shills he helped create, even using the racist epithet against them. The Rebel holds fundraisers for trips to Israel, where they produce more pro-Zionist propaganda and fluff pieces, as well as standard fare counter-jihad boogeyman, Muslim demonization.

Other Rebel operatives included Faith Goldy. In March 2017, she posted on Twitter a Zionist agit-prop video of herself in Bethlehem expressing shock that she could hear an Islamic call to prayer in the city and stated that “Bethlehem’s Christian population has been ethnically cleansed.”

She also just so happened to be on hand at the precise right place and at the precise moment of the Charlottesville staged-deception agit-prop. Par for the course for these frauds, after catching a grainy blur- she missed most of the action, choosing instead to film tops of buildings, trees, clouds and sideways shots of pavement before walking away from the fake-as-hell scene [see “An Examination of the Charlottesville Car Crash“]. This points to Rebel as being a party to these agit-props.

Gavin McInnes was a co-founder of Vice and the founder of the Proud Boys men’s organization. He is also a Rebel contributor. His game seems to be to focus on the demonization of females and creating gender shit storms. McInnes tweeted in December 2015 that every case of domestic abuse he knows about “was the result of some cunt trying to ruin [a man’s] life. In 2016, McInnes referred to Jada Pinkett Smith as a “monkey actress” on his radio show.

PBs describe themselves as “western chauvinists,” (defined as aggressive, exaggerated patriotism). Although some of this is a proper reaction to male demonization, their actions promote a faux and rather ridiculous Begalian dialectic centered around phony national pride, gender and sex issues. Fraternities are fine, but traditionally those also involve women, who are strangely absent in Proud Boy gatherings. The real issue is cultural Marxism, not women per se. The sexist personas seem like a big act and psyops.

Additionally there is the standard Alt-Lite or Alt-Right Kosher counter-jihad boogeyman narrative. The JQ is pretty much off limits.

TNN takeaway: Avoid these venues and their operatives like the plague. Of late, you can see them emerge on social media as warmongers in the drum beats against Iran. Be wary and alert to any so-called “Alt-Right” figure who plays this war party game! The following video describes them.

This article originally appeared on The New Nationalist and was republished here with permission.

Renegade Editor’s Note: I guess it would just be too obvious if Gavin called his all-male organization “Pride Boys”.

Yes, he really shoved a black dildo up his anus on his show. I just won’t show you the “graphic” images.

Source & Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/kosher-controlled-alt-right-posobiec-rebel-media-shills-offshoots/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2018 17:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 03 Jan 2018 18:01 #203

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Posobiec, McGinnis, Cernovich, Southern etc are "alt-lite" "New right"

They do not raise the JQ and have recently outed themselves as very proAisrael

Please know the difference

Getting on twitter / Gab would help your learning :)

Paul Nehlen - Republican politician following 1488 people on twitter and candidate to oust Paul Ryan in Wisconsin - may have wrecked Posobiecs career

Paul Nehlen Wrecks The New Right’s Jack Posobiec
How will Jack Posobiec ever recover?

news.animeright.com/zanting/paul-nehlen-wrecks-the-new-rights-jack-posobiec/

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 04 Jan 2018 01:14 #204

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Please know the difference

She clearly doesnt or doesnt care and just lumps them together.

Rebel Media is not alt right.

Gavin MCInness is not alt right.

Lauren Doremdik is not alt right.

The alt right is at war with Milo

etc etc etc

Im not suprised to see renegade lump them all together, and of course pfiz to cut and paste it here, its par for the course these days.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2018 01:15 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Grolongo

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Jan 2018 19:08 #205

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:arowup:
Please refer to the comments and articles on the previous ten pages for further evidence.

Proof Richard Spencer is Controlled Opposition

January 3, 2018 renegade 14 Comments

Richard Spencer (Leader of the Alt-Right) is 100% Controlled Opposition. This is merely an attempt to demonstrate how people can creep in unawares, for the purpose of political expediency. I mean, if there was someone representing your cause, who was using you and using your own cause to further their own agenda, wouldn’t that be something that concerned you? Would that be something you would want to know about?

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition - Proof by Activist-News

Vid descr
Richard Spencer (Leader of the Alt-Right) is 100% Controlled Opposition. this is merely my attempt to demonstrate how people can creep in unawares, for the purpose of political expediency. I mean, if there was someone representing your cause, who was using you and using your own cause to further their own agenda, wouldn't that be something that concerned you? would that be something you would want to know about?

Further Reading:
archive.is/6yU6P
endchan.xyz/pol/res/48712.html
expositiondaily.wordpress.com/2017/07/12/richard-spencers-jewish-roots/
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/

Activist-News:
www.activist-news.com/
www.patreon.com/activistnews
steemit.com/@activist-news

Music:
Dragon and Toast by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Source: incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100251
Artist: incompetech.com/

Source & Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/proof-richard-spencer-controlled-opposition/

The New (((Fascism))) - The New (((National Socialism))) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/70059-the-new-fascism-the-new-national-socialism.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2018 19:57 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Jan 2018 20:47 #206

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You should listen to the 4 hour interview Spencer gave last night with SJW Sargon of Akkad

Spencer was very good and dissected the typical liberal biases very well

You'd have to leave your pre-conceived bias at the door though .....

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Jan 2018 21:37 #207

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I've been doing research since I started this thread in September 2016
and I think you are not in a position to tell me what I should do, Orangeaid,
as you obviously believe in a lot of jwsh fairy tales, old and new.

Seems your jwdar urgently needs calibrating :)

Neo-Nazi Who Calls for 'Slaughter' of Jewish Children Is of Jewish Descent, His Mom Says

www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-andrew-weev-auernheimer-daily-stormer-jewish-descent-768805

Comments by Dennis Fetcho: www.renegadebroadcasting.com/aristocracy-of-blood-andrew-weev-auernheimer-9-25-15

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2018 21:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 05 Jan 2018 22:53 #208

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Out come the pathetic bitchy smears on me because I dare to tell the Almighty Pfiz that she doesn't know what she's talking about

I don't have the right to tell you what to do BUT YOU DO. Who's Jewish now? :hahano:

And YOU have the gall to lecture others on "dividing"

You are the expert at it!! :hahano:

Written by someone with far more knowledge on the subject than the Almighty Pfiz
Skepticalypse: Sargon of Akkad Brutally Humiliated by Richard Spencer
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
January 5, 2017

This year is off to a grand start.

The first truly historic event of the year happened last night, when Sargon of Akkad debated Richard Spencer on the Andy “Race Warski” Warski show.

The stream is 4 hours long – an in fact, all of those 4 hours are worth watching.

This was friggin nuts.

I’m not going to predict that he loses all his subscribers and goes bankrupt, because, contrary to Sargon’s own belief system, most people are not critical thinkers and do not actually care about the truth. They simply want their own biases confirmed and they want to be entertained in the process, and Sargon can keep doing that with his horseshoe shtick for a very long time. But there is zero chance that anyone who actually cares about the truth will ever take Sargon seriously after this. He was destroyed.

We have noted that the liberal debater with very often mix positive claims (fact-based) with normative claims (what I think ought to be). They will switch back and forth when addressing the Alt-Right. That is to say if they get owned on the issue of the hard facts of race realism or hard facts of Jewish domination, they will switch to “well what do you propose to do about it?” as if an unclear answer to that question proves that black people are intelligent and Jews don’t have overwhelming power in white countries.

Sargon took this a step further. He entirely skipped any attempt to address facts, going directly to the question of how Spencer plans to ethnically cleanse white countries. And then – get this – he went all the way to the nuanced mechanics of running an all white country in his hunt for a gotcha. He was going into detailed hypotheticals about ultra-specific potential scenarios that would arise in an all-white state, apparently attempting to claim that if Spencer cannot explain the specifics of allocation of labor and resources in such a state then white people deserve to be genocided.

That’s all this was: the hunt for the great white ethno-gotcha. And it was obvious, the entire time, that all he was doing was looking for a point on which he could argue to his own audience that Spencer is intellectually dishonest, as if one gotcha could simply destroy our entire movement.

During the course of his hunt, Sargon nearly had an aneurysm, spinning into an emotional rage at every turn.

Pfiz, you, like Sargon, are embarrassing yourself

The article by Hayden has been totally discredited - you'd know that if you were on social media
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2018 22:58 by Orangeaid.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Jan 2018 12:04 #209

Just to weigh in here a little bit. Whether this guy Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer is Jewish or not, turning around and calling for the slaughter of Jewish children, is just stupid and is asking for trouble. Saying such things is hardly doing the image of white Nationalism any favours, especially at a time when white Nationalism should be more concerned about cleaning it's own public image up. People like Andrew “Weev” are best ignored as far as I'm concerned.

As for Richard Spencer, at least he doesn't say stupid shit like 'Kill the Jews'', and his arguments are always well put forward and respectful.

Sargon of Akkad most likely is a leftist shill. I didn't like the way he was reasoning with that transvestite SJW clown in one of his recent interviews (the gay boy SJW transvestite Bobby Blabber loves) :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 12:52 by Return of Zorro.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Jan 2018 17:43 #210

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
On Weev, he's a troll, and a damned good one. What's he doing is giving Jews and communists back exactly the same as what they give white people:

1. How many Israeli Jews have called for the death of all Palestinians?
2. How many Jews have called for the death of all white people?
3. How many blacks have called for the death of all white people?
4. How many white liberals have called for the death of all white people?

By calling for the death to all Jews he also highlights the total double standard that exists in the media, the community and on social media especially, where leftists calling for the death of all white people or the assassination of trump can so say so with no consequence whatsoever, but if a white person calls for the death to all blacks or Jews, they are banned, ostracised and have smear articles written in the Judenpresse.

It's pretty simple what he's doing

The half-Muslim Hayden works for major Jewish owned press outlets - so a Shabos goy. He's trying to make a name for himself by outing the Alt-right, of finding whatever dirt on them he can

The info on Weev being a Jew is disinformation. Anglin shared on Gab screenshots of a text exchange between Matthew Heimbach (white nationalist) and I'm gathering Hayden, where the journalist states Weev's mother said he was Jewish on both sides. Heimbach does not confirm that statement at all (it was probably just a baited lie) and says he needs to see proof of that etc

That is why Anglin never does interviews with written journalists and only gives live interviews as it prevents the press from twisting what was said into some malicious or false attack on him
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 17:58 by Orangeaid.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 06 Jan 2018 20:05 #211

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Do you think Dennis Fetcho is a shill, Orangeaid?

Comments on Auernheimer by Dennis Fetcho: www.renegadebroadcasting.com/aristocracy-of-blood-andrew-weev-auernheimer-9-25-15

Has the Daily Stormer Controlled-Opposition Operation Been Revealed?

Some who have observed the Daily Stormer (DS) have long sensed an agit-prop controlled-opposition operation. The New Nationalist (TNN) has called its content “juvenile”. On the other hand, Kyle Hunt at Renegade Tribune has been on the offensive, warning of operatives and agendas.

Stories of old and late offer clues that one of Stormer’s key figures, tech guru Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer, is actually himself Jewish.

One such story comes from Newsweek. It interviewed Weev’s estranged mother, who confirmed his Jewish roots on both sides of his mixed-race family. It seems the lugenpresse is getting some just desserts and gloating rights from this whole exercise. Weev himself has admitted what his mother reveals. Worse, fifteen year ago he ran trolling campaigns against 9/11 truthers who were pointing to Zionist involvement.

As Paul Harvey used to say, “And now for the rest of the story.”

Now comes some Whois.com data floating around Twitter that points to a Daily Stormer domain name registered under Andrew Auernheimer at 71 Broadway, Apt. 4J, New York City.

The White Pages show this address is connected to one Alex Pilosov — or at least he’s the owner of the property. Pilosov is Jewish and it’s alleged that he’s also Chabad-Lubavitch. He’s the head of Pilosoft and is one of world’s leading experts on hacking.

However, if you look closely, the domain name here is Dailystormer.lol — not Dailystormer.com (old domain) or Dailystormer.red (new domain). Try going to Dailystormer.lol and you’ll find no such page exists. Is this Dailystormer.lol account a hoax?

Update: We learn that indeed dailystormer.lol was briefly online as described in this article.

Citing the need to protect free speech, 20–year–old Nick Lim and his Seattle–based tech startup BitMitigate helped the neo–Nazi website The Daily Stormer return to the internet on Friday after being blocked by several internet service providers throughout the week.

But free speech is only one argument Lim, who is Asian American, offered for his efforts to facilitate the site’s new incarnation at dailystormer.lol.

Also floating around on Twitter is this cryptic bread crumb — an image of a tweet supposedly created by Roger Stone after Daily Stormer’s original site was taken down. Real or fake? Who knows.

This is a REALLY interesting tweet. pic.twitter.com/IysiT5yh1A

— B̤̿it̺̕B͓̚ur͍̒neȑ? (@bitburner) September 18, 2017

Then, there’s some malarkey about Auernheimer residing in the Ukraine. An American could stay 90 days as a tourist; but beyond that, he would have to go through immigration police and apply for extensions. This involves showing means of support, income and answering questions like “what is your purpose being here,” etc. That is no easy task considering there are criminal charges against him in the U.S. So this tall tale doesn’t combine either.

TNN Takeway: You decide, but the NYC address part of this story requires caution, as it may be yet another psyops and hoax. If this pans out though, think about what it implies. They would have the names, e mails and IP addresses of every shitlord that has dabbled at DS. And they have that regardless.

Word to the Wise

The HuffingtonPost.com in December supposedly managed to get hold of Daily Stormer’s editorial style guide. Weev had a hand in this document. Did DS just put it out there for all to see? Really? Surely astute readers at TNN know not to fall into the traps laid out in this awful document. Sometimes we wonder though.

The guide reads like a road map to ensnare people. It is a certain path on how not to influence the normie. It gives ammo to the lugenpresse and the neo-Marxists. We believe this playbook is a psychodrama hoax.

DS has introduced a concept called white sharia. This is a scheme to apply the equivalent of Muslim law on western women to “whip them into shape”. They pretend this is satire, but there is nothing particularly funny about it. In fact anymore we find nothing witty or humorous about any of this Alt Right Judas Goat racket.

In case you haven’t noticed, TNN doesn’t use Stormer’s glaringly racist language and terminology. They actually list it. It’s true vitriol. It is actual racism, as opposed to the epithet variety. And any reference to genocide is an absolute no-no. If you do this, we will assume you’re not only stupid, but evil. We have regularly deleted such comments and banned users. We have tried to educate others.

Don’t bring it here. We know some of you use it in moderation out of habit, frustration or disgust, and have weak moments. We understand, but it doesn’t work. It backfires. It’s possible that’s why the Stormer operatives are coaxing you to use it. TNN does use the term “dindu” on occasion, but only because it describes a behavior. (“Dindu” is an abbreviation for the “didn’t do nuthin'” crowd of bad actors). Our motto is to stick to the behaviors – of which there are plenty.

Be Sociable, Share!

www.newnationalist.net/2018/01/05/has-the-daily-stormer-controlled-opposition-operation-been-revealed/

A picture is worth a thousand words.

((( :joker: ))) :arowup:

See more funny (((nazi pygmy))) pictures on previous pages of this thread.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 21:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 07 Jan 2018 02:56 #212

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Old judenpresse Newsweek explained to those who like to cite it as a legitimate news source to support their pre-conceived negative bias

Not even Renegade Tribune citing Newsweek admonishes what Newsweek actually is
Some of the old media was able to make the jump to new media. Most of it was not.

Newsweek, an old print magazine that used to be in every waiting room in America, was one of the losers. After a merger with Daily Beast, management decided to dumb the publication down to the level of Buzzfeed or Gawker – just without the wit. It was bought and sold a few times, proving incapable of making a profit. It now exists as a humorless clickbait site with articles that read as though they were machine translated from Chinese.

They are ranked number 34 in a list of most-visited American news sites, putting them below many local news sites.

Following Charlottesville, someone at the publication decided that any headline with “Nazi” in it is good clickbait, and so they’ve been writing about the Daily Stormer a couple times a week, trying to get real news websites to cite them.

Every article contains an embedded video of Charlottesville.

The latest joke article was one claiming that I have a “conspiracy theory” that Jews run the American marijuana industry. The shameless headline reads “NEO-NAZI CONSPIRACY THEORY: ‘JEWS’ ARE TRYING TO GET AMERICA STONED ON LEGAL MARIJUANA,” and the article doesn’t admit that this was clickbait until the third paragraph.
dailystormer.red/yes-newsweek-jews-are-behind-the-weed-industry/

Though sitting around and being critical of modern social media and those with high profiles in it, whilst never engaging in or participating in it yourself, surely gives you the edge in what's going on in it

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 07 Jan 2018 03:09 #213

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@pfiz

Weev lives in somewhere obscure like Kazakhstan at the moment not Manhattan

Even your favourite ziopedia twists the truth - surprise surprise

Hayden's potential baited lie to Heimbach now is being called a public statement by his mum. They were texts with Matthew Heimbach where Hayden just made the statement and Heimbach demanded proof

To quote your favourite Lenin "the bigger the lie repeated .... "

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 07 Jan 2018 12:59 #214

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Kyle talks to Tom, Matthew North, and Heathen Vegan about a variety of topics, such as:

Weev and other Alt Right scandals, the real story of Star Wars, the hijacking of ancient symbols and knowledge, Darth Vedas,
RH- blood, anti-Zionism and much more.

:right: www.renegadebroadcasting.com/renegade-roundtable-white-side-force-1-6-18/

(...)

"Before the break I was talking about "Weev", who has been outed for the umpteenth time as a Jew, this time by mainstream press and Jewish outlets, but nobody's really connected with that. Hey, he is a Jewish subversive, but come on guys, how many people have been fooled, this is pathetic. Just look at him! It's all you got to do: Just look at him! Look at the times he has himself said that he is a Jew, in one way or another. Same thing with Mike Enoch. Okay, that should be enough. I mean, if all the evidence represented, including in their own words, if that's not enough to convince you. I guess for some people, it takes, you know, the Jewish Daily Forward reporting on something for actually being a fact.

Let's read some of "Weev's" words. This is just from one article alone. And if you have children, please tell them to not listen. Turn off the radio, go in the other room, I don't want them to hear this. And if you're queasy, then you shouldn't listen to this. Okay, this is what a Jew wrote on this supposedly pro white, pro NS site Daily Stormer:

Just What are Traditional Gender Roles? , that's the title here, just a few excerpts:

"Here’s the reality of European tradition: women were a category of property that had a single instance of sale. They were complete slaves to the will of fathers then husbands, both having free reign to beat them and the latter having the lawful right to fuck them, where and when they pleased."

And actually, the way that some of these guys that I've seen within the manosphere in the alt right, the way that they write about gender issues, some of them seem to think as far they have the right to do that as well. That's how the dominance these girls needs to be. It's sick! It is very sick sector of people! Let's go on.

"If you are opposing WHITE SHARIA because you disagree with women being reduced to the status of property to be beaten and fucked at the whims of her husband, you are a faggot and a cuckold and have no place in any right-wing site."

He is not just even talking about women who have consensually got into this kind of relationship, adult women, no they're talking here about girls, teenagers .... about seizing them, kidnapping them ...

"That would normally be a forgivable thing. I’ve found the company of many prostitutes quite amicable, and whatever gods may be know it is impossible to meet a woman that isn’t one in this era."

Every woman is a whore to this Jewish subversive.

"However, that you would sully the good name of European tradition, that you would would run around using it as a cloak for your harlotry makes you the an entirely contemptible whore. Your blasphemy against the history of Europe is to a level unforgivable through words alone, and you need to have your face bashed in by the fists of good men before a great horned shrine."

(...)

"Be honest about what you are. Don’t sit here and pretend you’re a nice traditional girl when you fight against any implementation of traditional values. Say aloud what you are, on the streets, to your families, on social media: “I’m a despicable whore.” Do it before it is too late, because I swear to whatever gods may be that when the purge comes if you have been using traditionalism as a cloak for your revolting degeneracy your name is going on a list and we will be coming to make you pay for it. You will feel the punch to your throat first."

He's talking to your white women, this Jewish midget! It looks exactly - EXACTLY - like Allen Ginsberg - even poses like him - is talking to your white women here.

"You will feel the punch to your throat first, but the hours afterwards at the hands of a WHITE SHARIA gang will make that seem as just a brief and gentle touch against your skin. Your ribs will be broken. Your face will be broken. Some of you will not live to tell about it. This I promise: a much needed correction is coming for you soon, you disgusting skanks."

(...)

Hear more of this, if you can without vomiting:
renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/rt/RenegadeRoundtable-2018-01-06.mp3

Full article:

Just What are Traditional Gender Roles?

“I’m in a traditional marriage”
“I’m all for traditional gender roles”
“I want gender norms to be like the old days”

These are refrains I’ve heard endlessly repeated as the discussion over WHITE SHARIA has advanced. They are coming from women and a few weak men counter-signaling the WHITE SHARIA meme.

Because of the critical importance of this discussion for the survival of the white race and its European civilizations, I wanted to take a minute to explain to all the men and women claiming to be so-called traditionalists all the concepts and social boundaries that defined traditional relationships. This is the most important education that I can possibly give the community at this moment, and I ask that you ask yourself if you are really embracing traditionalism like you claim to be.

Coverture

Coverture was the reality for all of European history up until the mid and late 19th century, when feminist agitators, the media, and academic establishment triumphed with their agitations through its abolition. The basic principle of coverture is that the rights of the woman are completely subsumed into that of her husband’s. A married woman could not own property, sign legal documents or enter into a contract, obtain an education against her husband’s wishes, or keep a salary for herself.

William Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England, Volume I:

The very being or legal existence of the woman is suspended during the marriage, or at least is incorporated and consolidated into that of the husband: under whose wing, protection, and cover, she performs every thing; and is therefore called in our law-French a feme-covert; is said to be covert-baron, or under the protection and influence of her husband, her baron, or lord; and her condition during her marriage is called her coverture.

UCLA gender studies professor Ellen Carol DuBois (whose career is chronicled in the Jewish Women’s Archive, of course) highlighted in her histories of women’s rights “the initial target of women’s rights protest was the legal doctrine of ‘coverture’“, and that 19th century feminist icon Lucy Stone despised the common law of marriage “because it ‘gives the “custody” of the wife’s person to her husband, so that he has a right to her even against herself.‘

If a woman decided to leave her marriage she was a penniless non-entity no matter what her previous position was in life (truly, there is no better position for an errant whore to be rendered into). Any restoration of traditional gender roles starts by restoring coverture, thus removing financial incentives for worthless scheming whores to destroy the sanctity of marriage by abandoning it over whims and lusts. Marriage, up until the abolition of coverture, meant that the woman was permanent property of one man, allowed continued existence and any degree of freedom only in accordance with his desires.

Bride Price

The dower grew out of the Germanic practice of bride price (Old English weotuma), which was given over to a bride’s family well in advance for arranging the marriage.

Before a woman was her husband’s property, she was her father’s. This is why the father gives away the bride at the marriage ceremony. Traditional marriage was a transfer of property, with the priest serving the role as the trusted third party to do the background research and make sure the transaction was honest. It was essentially like getting the sale of your apartment validated by a notary. The daughter was sold off by her father, and it was the father’s sole judgement of who was eligible to lawfully purchase his property.

The status of women as property was nearly universal in European cultures, with the exception of Jewry and some groups of gypsies, where access to tithes and trust followed a matrilineal line. This was why the Jews were so keen to attack these ideas, because the patrilineal passing of property was innately offensive to their culture. Europe only has this absurd notion of women as independent entities because of organized subversion by agents of Judaism.

Domestic Discipline and “Marital Rape”

Coverture and bride price were abolished to ridiculously assert women were independent entities with “rights” so that they could lobby for suffrage. The implementation of suffrage culminated in legal penalties for domestic discipline and the concept of marital rape so that women could abandon their most basic household duties, thus destroying their homes and their husbands’s lives. The thing about these changes is that they are really fresh and new. While the 19th century might seem like a long time ago for many of our young readers (it isn’t, on the civilizational timescale it is just last month and on the evolutionary timescale it is mere seconds) these new changes began in the lifetimes of our parents and finished in many of ours, and civilization was immediately and measurably the worse for wear.

Wikipedia:
The reluctance to criminalize and prosecute marital rape has been attributed to traditional views of marriage, interpretations of religious doctrines, ideas about male and female sexuality, and to cultural expectations of subordination of a wife to her husband—views which continue to be common in many parts of the world. These views of marriage and sexuality started to be challenged in most Western countries from the 1960s and 70s especially by second-wave feminism, leading to an acknowledgment of the woman’s right to self-determination (i.e., control) of all matters relating to her body, and the withdrawal of the exemption or defense of marital rape. … The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape was a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes.

Rape is a property crime and nothing more. First a crime against the property of the father, and then a crime against the property of the husband. This change only finished in the US and UK in the nineties, when I was 8 years old. Women existing in a state of slavery to the sexual whims of their husbands is not some barbarism of prehistory. This was universal common sense for whites up until a couple decades ago.

compare: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=40#277836
The woman clearly loves this, and you can see the righteous satisfaction and levity on the man’s face.

Likewise, hitting a woman out of her head was seen as benevolent and a universal necessity in every marriage until the sixties, and even portrayed positively in movies and film. Regular slapping and the occasional vicious beating of a woman was a necessity in every household. Women need to be regularly disciplined to keep their heads about them. They can be intellectually mature and clever to the point of deviousness, but they will always have the emotional state of a very young child and we all know what happens when you spare those the rod.

On this subject I hear two narratives from low-T men in the alt-right. The first is that all these transformations in the rights and status of women happened in reaction to family abandonment and general hardships upon women. Even those I respect fall for this sniveling lie from the mouths of manipulative whores. To these I have said: let us examine the data.

Sorry, the data says you’re a fucking liar.

Broken families happened as a result of these changes in the status of women, not as the cause of them. The reality is that extramarital sex and birth was at an all time historical low because of Victorian standards of morality. The only spikes on that chart before 1950 were a result of world wars, because a man that died in some kike’s war could not marry his whore. Men held up their end of everything. They married women, they provided for them, they gave them newfound comforts and innovations like laundry machines that reduced their domestic workload to nil. They gave them full legal independence, and then they even stopped giving them the basic boundaries of discipline. What did women do with all these new rights and comforts? Well, you see how that graph goes. They whored like never before through the sixties and seventies, and Western civilization has been rotting ever since.

They did this because white men had a fool’s compassion in their hearts and lost the good sense to shove their faces into a countertop and give them a swift kick to the gut as hard as they can when these skanks had it coming to them.

Men Counter-Signaling WHITE SHARIA

Most of this “I’m totally traditionalist but WHITE SHARIA is terrible” nonsense is coming from women, but sometimes it is coming from small-souled bugmen as well. Some of these men are being bullied by their wives. Some of them just have no will to power.

Here’s the reality of European tradition: women were a category of property that had a single instance of sale. They were complete slaves to the will of fathers then husbands, both having free reign to beat them and the latter having the lawful right to fuck them, where and when they pleased. This was the reality for thousands of years of European history and the change in this status only finished in our and our parent’s lifetimes. There’s nothing Islamic about this. It is just the default position of any civilization that is not being destroyed by decadence. Man up, put women under your heel, throw away their birth control and make them bear you children and take care of your house. If they resist, discipline them.

If you are uncomfortable with the WHITE SHARIA meme because it contains the word sharia, I can understand that, but “muh feels” is not an argument against the efficacy of the meme. This meme is effective because it has an immediate effect of being shocking and lurid to the senses of women and weak men and forces people to talk about the status of women in our civilization. All we are pushing for is a return to the status of women we had in the early 19th century before Jews and their feminism ruined our civilization. This should not be controversial. If you are opposing WHITE SHARIA because you disagree with women being reduced to the status of property to be beaten and fucked at the whims of her husband, you are a faggot and a cuckold and have no place in any right-wing site, and instead belong at the bottom of festering bogs like Reddit and Voat.

A final word to offended “traditional” female readers:

Despite all your assertions of being a good traditionalist, you fight against the implementation of traditional gender roles wherever they begin to be discussed. You’re not a traditional woman and you don’t want a traditional relationship. You just like the sound of the word traditional and the outfits you see women wearing in Victorian era photographs. You speak traditionalism with your Pinterest and Instagram posts, but your actions scream of your lascivious natures. You agitate only for the “rights” of modernity: to deny your fertility, to destroy families, to rot at and injure the lives of good men who have acted with honor and decency in all their dealings to you.

You’re a whore.

That would normally be a forgivable thing. I’ve found the company of many prostitutes quite amicable, and whatever gods may be know it is impossible to meet a woman that isn’t one in this era. However, that you would sully the good name of European tradition, that you would would run around using it as a cloak for your harlotry makes you the an entirely contemptible whore. Your blasphemy against the history of Europe is to a level unforgivable through words alone, and you need to have your face bashed in by the fists of good men before a great horned shrine. On the far precipice of life, as a palsied chill ascends fast to put cold grasp upon those streams that pulse beside your throat you may beg the apologies of your ancestors.

‘What am I that should so be saved from death?
‘What am I that another death come not
‘To choke my utterance sacrilegious here?’

Be honest about what you are. Don’t sit here and pretend you’re a nice traditional girl when you fight against any implementation of traditional values. Say aloud what you are, on the streets, to your families, on social media: “I’m a despicable whore.” Do it before it is too late, because I swear to whatever gods may be that when the purge comes if you have been using traditionalism as a cloak for your revolting degeneracy your name is going on a list and we will be coming to make you pay for it. You will feel the punch to your throat first, but the hours afterwards at the hands of a WHITE SHARIA gang will make that seem as just a brief and gentle touch against your skin. Your ribs will be broken. Your face will be broken. Some of you will not live to tell about it. This I promise: a much needed correction is coming for you soon, you disgusting skanks.

Emphasis by DS/the author.

Source:

weev, Daily Stormer, May 19, 2017 dailystormer.red/just-what-are-traditional-gender-roles/

Related:

:right: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html
:right: MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69542-male-response-to-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 16:10 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 07 Jan 2018 15:28 #215

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Roastie wrote:
Why are otherwise hopefully intelligent people listening to this crap from:

(((Andrew "Weev" Auernheimer - Daily Stormer ))) Is he a homosexual?

Don't (((they))) love causing division, confusion and deception.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=40#280700

"We covered this over and over again. How many other people have even talked about it? "Don't punch right!" Who covered this. Weev was on the Red Ice New Year's Eve Marathon. Weev is a GOD on the alt right, in pro white circles. Maybe his status is lowered a little bit now. Look at all the people who promoted him. Holy hell! It's infuriating when a Jew gets to talk about white women that way and I see very few white men say anything about it.

Where are your BALLS? Where is your COURAGE? Where is your HONOUR? It's disgusting!

Now all of those white boys out there, I won't call them men, went along with it. It's just so disgusting. It's revolting. I hate it with every ounce of my being. Perhaps even more than I hate the Jews, because this is supposedly our resistance? Our resistance to their control? And we have people out there accepting that (((white sharia))) is a part of making jokes about it? Disgusting! I have no words to describe my hatred for people who have done this to us. The Jews and the white traitors out there, who have, whether they are paid or dupes, gone along with it. I hate them with a burning passion and you should, too."

- Kyle Hunt

At around 0:30
www.renegadebroadcasting.com/renegade-roundtable-white-side-force-1-6-18/
renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/rt/RenegadeRoundtable-2018-01-06.mp3

I don't agree with the part about "hate" and "hatred".

Staunch (((alt right))) followers on TZ:

- novum
- Orangeaid
- Flare
- Grolongo
- .......... "dots"

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 15:35 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ... 07 Jan 2018 15:43 #216

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@pfiz .... you seem to be obsessed with Kyle Hunt

I've never heard of him to be honest

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ... 07 Jan 2018 16:16 #217

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
@pfiz .... you seem to be obsessed with Kyle Hunt

I've never heard of him to be honest

obsession (əb-sĕshˈən, ŏb-)►

n.
Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
n.
A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

How can you say that I am "obsessed" with KH when you never heard of him before? :larf: That's funny.

No, Orangeaid, I don't think that you are right in your assessment that I am "obsessed" ;) with him, although he's definitely quite handsome, but it's your personal opinion after all, so you may as well believe what you are saying and thinking about me, it doesn't change my reality, but I can tell you that I agree with him more often than not on many subjects on Renegade Tribune, above all regarding (((The WQ))), (((White Sharia))) of the controlled opposition,
and I am quite convinced that he hasn't heard of you either, thus a mutual thing between the two of you :)

Btw, if you have evidence that he is wrong about (((Auernheimer))) et al., please do not hesitate and bring it forward!

You obviously agree with sicko (((Weev))) so perhaps you are "obsessed", maybe even in a religious way, for this war is a spiritual war first and foremost.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 16:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... 08 Jan 2018 01:39 #218

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Staunch (((alt right))) followers on TZ:

- novum

I've said this before, nov is alt nov, not alt anything or anyone else. (and the alt right dont own frogs, before you start on that, i like frogs, and theyre a good sign of a healthy ecosystem among other things)

Renegade and DS have two different approaches to the same question.

I read both, am not anti-renegade and do not have a dog in this fight other than the wish for people to see the overarching agendas at play that have been orchestrated by the top of the pyramid, much higher than any of us, higher than renegade and DS.

Renegade is more your WN 1.0 style, it has intelligent well written articles and does its best to not come across as racist, hateful or nazi.

It runs deep, its writers run deep and many of the articles are indeed very well written, well researched and in many cases simply quite brilliant there.

However the agenda will still label it racist, hateful and nazi, no matter how nice they play.

Its WN 1.0 , and hasnt worked for 70 + years.

DS has flipped the useful psychological tool of smearing people as racist/nazi/hateful on its head by ironically showing them the most racist hateful nazis anyone ever came across.

The system doesnt quite know how to deal with this ( as the same old name calling has now been rendered ineffective ) other than firebomb its domains and send in weasels like (((michael edison hayden))) of (((newsweeek))) to constantly orbit them and try catch them out with whatever they can.

Unlike WN 1.0 , DS doesnt waste time or energy trying its hardest to not be racist/nazi/hate ... if the system was Frankenstein, then DS is their monster (thanks for that katie, it fits here too)

Anglin has experimented and found their (((kryptonite)))

Some people just cant get that WN 1.0 doesnt work, and they wont get the stormer.

Like pfiz for example.. more of a nazi than Anglin.. Anglin by his own words is an american nationalist.. who has dipped into dolfy and the reich in part to shitlord and use it as (((kryptonite))) ....

...whereas pfiz actually wants a german reich, complete with fuhrer, and the jews dealt with (how she wont ever say ) ... but she only tip toes around the edges of all that, is very careful with her words, and yet despite all that carefullness she is still just completely open to being smeared as a nazi by the system.

The DS has gone beyond that and put the cat amongst the pigeons so that other people can for once start having it out in the open.

As for weev, well i know some of you think any amount of jewish blood in someone means theyre resigned to being satans spawn, but (using your own reasoning) consider the other side, are the same some of you then saying the other goy blood of a mischling cannot ever prevail? Ever? Jew always wins even at 0.000000033 percent? :toetap:

And we dont know how much jew is in weev, if any, nor do pics of him sporting a beard make him more jewish.. by that reasoning then all of Melbourne Australias hipster goys are jewish.

Bloody hipsters.

And women calling short men pygmies just makes them come across as conceited judgemental overly critical b*tches as opposed to enlightened human beings who might consider that people have no control over such things...

if overly critical (of men) women are Frankenstein then white sharia just might inevitably be its monster... ( if islam doesnt get in first.. which its increasingly looking like it just might, especially in parts of England.)
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
pygmy
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ... 08 Jan 2018 03:42 #219

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
I wonder what Renegade Tribune's opinion is on this.

User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ... 08 Jan 2018 04:49 #220

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Kyle Hunt (KHunt) of Renegade Tribute (Renegay) and his "wife", serial mudshark Sin Aid

3 years ago KHunt was shilling gnostic nonsense on a far left site and promoting Jewish mysticism whilst shitting on Christianity .... what a surprise ... I am so shocked :O ... whilst his "wife" Sin Aid was banging Tyrone after Tyrone after Tyrone

What .... now they've decided to make some shekels by being "white nationalist"
Just three short years ago, Kyle Hunt was selling something called the "Rainbow Alphabet" on a left-wing New-Age "Cosmic Gnostic" internet radio program. While Hunt, or, more appropriately, Khunt, has withdrawn the podcasts from public view, vestiges of his appearances are found on the Star Theory and Sync Book web pages.

In fact, on the Life is an Art blog the "Rainbow Alphabet" episode was posted under the "Jewish Mysticism" category, where we would also agree that Khunt belongs. (screenshot) So three years ago he was promoting things Jewish, and now he is hating on Christians. Go figure.

Cosmic Gnostic Kyle Hunt from Renegade TribuneFurthermore, where we found another announcement of Khunt's "Rainbow Alphabet at visionconsciousness.org a link to Kyle's related Cosmic Gnostic Radio page redirected us to a Neo-Vikings radio Page! You can try it yourself: cosmicgnostic.com/radio. When we did, it brought us here: www.neovikings.com/radio So it seems like Kyle may have brought some of his formerly Cosmic Gnostic Jewish Mystics along with him into Neo-Pagan circles, so he can hate on Christians from a whole new angle.

UPDATE: As soon as we published this article, both of the aforementioned website addresses were redirected once again, this time to something called "Alt Right Press". Evidently Khunt is attempting to transmogrify himself into something different once again.

ANOTHER UPDATE: Checking this article in late July, 2016, both of the aforementioned website addresses were redirected yet again, this time to something called "As the World Burns". Kyle and his mudsharking wife should probably jump off now.

A THIRD UPDATE: This moron cannot make up his mind. Now in mid-September 2016 Cosmis Gnostic is back, on a blnk MCS site where nothing is yet posted, the neo-Viking site is gone, and so is "As the World Burns". Wow, what a turkey.

But the resurrected Philo Judaeus turned Hagar the Horrible never was a hit, so he remade himself into a "White Nationalist" and invented Renegade Radio (more appropriately Renegay).

In the meantime, he hooked up with a mud-shark named Sinead McCarthy (more appropriately Sin-aid), pictured below.

This Sin-aid creature, who is rumored to be "Mrs. Hunt", was not only a mudshark, she was a serial mudshark. She was a failed singer who remade herself into what she called the "Shiksa Goddess", which was designed to patronize other simple-minded "White Nationalists" by singing childish ditties made from recognizable tunes that were ripped off from current pop musicians.

While her Shiksa Goddess channel on Youtube has evidently been taken down, Sin-aid, the wannabe White Nationalist icon, is seen here on a Youtube channel she controls, and which is still active, in her more comfortable mudsharking surroundings. She must still be attached to this video, since it is still posted on her Youtube account in mid-May (now July) of 2016:

So while Kyle Hunt was selling the "Rainbow Alphabet", his presumed wife was doing some "rainbows" of her own. Below there is yet another picture of Sin-aid elbow-to-elbow with a negro. If any White Nationalist is a Cuck (more appropriately Khuck), it must be Khunt himself:

Axe of Perun from Renegade TribuneIn addition to Sin-aid, the Cosmic Khunt has another bed-partner, who calls himself the "Axe of Perun". We are not entirely certain that our intelligence is trustworthy, but we think that this aspiring pagan idol who writes so many of Cosmic Khunt's articles is pictured in the image to the right.

But in any event, how many times are White Nationalists going to be fooled? Sinead McCarthy gets the attention of a few fools making unoriginal videos featuring uncreative twists on mundane lyrics, and the next thing you know she is bashing every other White Nationalist on the internet. All while she herself had only recently been filling the role of a real shiksa goddess to an entire collection of negros. Can Cosmic Khunt ever wipe the nigger out of his mouth?

Now he has an anonymous troll who sits around collecting Jewish quotes that bash Christianity, while claiming to hate the Jews. Sounds a lot like Frank Collins to us, with a dash of Abe Foxman thrown in for extra flavor.

Axe of Perun is exactly the sort of character Hitler was writing about in Mein Kampf where he said the following: "On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays.

At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit.... Nobody of common sense would appoint to a leading post in such a movement some Teutonic Methuselah who had been ineffectively preaching some idea for a period of forty years, until himself and his idea had entered the stage of senile decay.... It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators." Of course, "Axe of Perun" may be the Slavic version of such a clown, but he is still a clown.

As for Kyle Hunt, well, other sources have informed us that he likes negro men too, and he shares. Here is a sample:

When Kyle was criticized in the Renegade Chat Room for supporting Polyandry as that position being a) a feminist position b) a effeminate position for a male c) contrary to WN & Traditionalism, Kyle attacked those who criticized him as “prudes” and “anti-woman” and banned them.

zogbots.org/content/kyle-hunt-and-sinead-mccarthy
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI