Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 12 Sep 2016 19:17 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Germanic Code of Conduct

Germanic Warrior had their proper code of conduct that, at many times, is considered more important than their proper laws. Frequently, a Germanic Warrior can be pardoned or have his penalty commuted to banishment, if his reasons are honored. A man who demonstrates to have a deficient personality, though, will be marked through his whole life.

This code is basically defined by four main virtues: honesty, hospitality, courage and loyalty. Besides those, Germanic Warriors also admire cunning and luck. Although cunning is more of a vice than a virtue, the way it’s used or the results obtained from it wind up bringing reputation to the man who uses it. The true Germanic Warrior hero has all these characteristics in abundance, besides being a deadly warrior, a sly poet, an enthusiast of partying and drinking and, sometimes, a deep connoisseur of magic.

Honesty: The word of a Germanic Warrior, given in oath, contains the supreme truth. Once the word of a Warrior is given it will be kept at any cost, even one’s own life. An oath breaker has no friends.
However, in everyday life, some situations allow an oath to be broken. In the case of an oath demanded with cruel intentions or to bring harm to the one who gave his word, breaking the oath is allowed. However, if the man who gave his word insists in fulfilling the oath, it won’t be his honour to be affected, but the deceiver’s. Another frequent case of allowed breaking of an oath happens when the word was given to a foreign enemy or to a Warrior of an opposed clan. This is especially accepted when done through satire, cunning or, mainly, a heroic act.

Hospitality: For a Germanic traveller it’s important to know that, in friendly territory, he’ll always have food, shelter and protection. Thus every good man has the obligation to treat a guest in the best way possible and to wait nothing else in response. The most popular satirical verse between Germanic's tells about a stingy host.

Courage: It seems redundant to talk about Germanic Warrior courage, mainly in battle. However it’s important not to mistake it for self-denial or disdain to one’s own life. A Germanic Warrior values his own life and will not endanger himself for a cause that he knows to be lost. The unnecessary death is the death of a fool, but the death of a hero is the one that makes the difference. An important aspect of courage is determination – the powerful desire to see something happen, no matter what is in the way. Once a Germanic Warrior hero decides a course of action, nothing withholds him. To take a decision is to give his word to himself. A man without decision is not honest to himself and has no honour.

Loyalty: Loyalty commands the relation that exists between the individual and his group. The loyalty of a man belongs to his family, his Lord and his king, in this order. This order of priority can be modified by an oath of personal loyalty – for example, a Warrior will swear loyalty to his Lord, whose command will become his main priority. The duty of a follower is to do anything that his Lord commands him to (this includes dying) and to place the interests of his Lord above everything else. The Lord, from his part, is duty-bound to his followers and, in many cases, this is a more difficult role. He must behave in a good manner and be a just leader if he means to have men following him.

Cunning: This is the most curious rule of behaviour. Using artifices that deceive an opponent is much appreciated, as they demonstrate the intelligence, wit and malice of the Germanic people. However, this type of trick must be applied only against those opponents who prove undeserving of respect. The line between cunning and cowardice or disloyalty is narrow and not quite defined, and the reputation for cunning can be changed into notoriety for lie, deception and cowardice. To be smart is a risky move.

Luck: Without luck a man can be honest, hospitable, courageous, loyal and smart, without ever obtaining anything, and without earning reputation or fame. A man can be born rich and lose everything, but a man born with luck never goes hungry. Heroes who have luck are good men to follow. But luck will serve a Warrior well, only if his Courage holds, if his courage fails him, then his luck has ran out, or visa versa....

HG

The above Code is apart of our Ancestral heritage and Ancestral Identity, it is worth keeping the Germanic Warrior Code apart of us now, today, and for our brotherhood/Sisterhood in our present struggle..

Source: www.englisc-gateway.com/bbs/topic/31410-the-germanic-code-of-conduct/

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 13 May 2017 09:25 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

ABOUT GERMANIC LAW

vid descr
How was the legal system like in the past? Let's find out....

Troy Vilhelmssonvor wrote:
Interesting fact: A fundamental pillar of the NSDAP's programme was replacing the Roman Law with Germanic Law.

Varg Vikernes :right: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/68583-varg-vikernes.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 May 2017 10:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 13 May 2017 11:07 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 15 May 2017 19:07 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Troy Vilhelmssonvor wrote:
Interesting fact: A fundamental pillar of the NSDAP's programme was replacing the Roman Law with Germanic Law.

The Ideal Gas Law? :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 15 May 2017 19:21 #5

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The jews are the exact opposites of the Germans.

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 16 May 2017 03:07 #6

• jonb
I am biased, but this to me is a very important subject. If you understand English history, the destruction of Anglo Saxon Law, was one of the major reasons that the Pope encouraged the Norman invasion of 1066.
The law systems that are the traditional systems of European people stem from an understanding that came from the religious beliefs of the Northern Tradition, Just to look at what was written as a twenty first century person and to presume you understand it, will lead to all sorts of misconceptions, like with everything it is necessary to study to understand.
It is the mistake I see all around conspiracy theory sites, people will talk about how the truth has been hidden for thousands of years and how it has effected society and then presume that they are normal and somehow none of that programming has ever effected them.
It actually startled me looking into old Teutonic law systems, the difference from Roman Law is astounding it is based on an entirely different understanding of what the individual is, and if you read old Roman writers like Tacitus, it is clear he recognised the superiority of Germanic law over that of the Romans.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 18 Jul 2017 10:29 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

On the Laws and Language of the Germanic Peoples

By Professor Revilo P. Oliver (1988)

IF YOU ARE interested in the history of our unique race, you have a special interest in the Germanic peoples who, though called “barbarians” in the standard histories, assured the survival, and eventually the revival, of our civilization after the fall of the Roman Empire, and you have probably read such works as Francis Owen’s The Germanic People (1960; reprinted, New Haven, Connnecticut, College & University Press, 1966) and Earnest Sevier Cox’s Teutonic Unity (Richmond, Virginia, privately printed. s.a. [1951]; reprinted, s.l.,s.n.t. [Torrance, California, Noontide Press], s.a. [c.1967]).

As you know, in the kingdoms of the Germanic conquerors their native laws supplanted or greatly modified the Roman law as it had been codified in the later Empire by jurists who were not Roman. The celebrated Gaius, who was a contemporary of Marcus Aurelius, and his successors, Papinianus, Ulpianus, et al., all came from the Hellenized provinces of the Roman Empire and probably from Asia Minor, but we know nothing about their race: they may have been the descendants of Greek colonists or natives (e.g., Syrians) who had acquired Greek culture. Their foreign origin neatly accords with the fact that under the Empire, Roman law, although retaining much of the terminology, became quite different from what the law had been under the Republic.

If your studies have taken you this far, you will wish to consult an admirably concise article, “Another Look at the Origins of the Middle Ages: a Reassessment of the Role of the Germanic Kingdoms,” by Professor Katherine F. Drew, in Speculum, LXII (1987), pp. 803-812.

The article treats an aspect of the subject that is seldom noticed, that the Germanic laws, whether they simply supplanted the Roman law, as did the Anglo-Saxon code (which was the source of the Common Law that was the acknowledged basis of American jurisprudence until the Jewish mentality took over), or they were superimposed on the Roman law, as in the Visigothic Kingdom, were based on a conception of the family as the unity to which an individual naturally and unalterably belonged by birth. The Germanic laws therefore reflected an organically cohesive society in which the family (parents, children, and both agnate and cognate kin) formed the basic unit, as is natural for Aryans. This conception differed radically from the conception that is natural to Semitic peoples and was foisted on us by Christianity and “democracy,” according to which an individual is an isolated unit, having no necessary relation to any other human being. (A conception so alien to the Aryan character inevitably produces psychological stress and the terrible sense of loneliness that afflicts so many of our contemporaries.)

As the learned authoress points out, the Germanic conception of the family also determined the institution of slavery in the Germanic nations, often in conjunction with the Germanic code of what we would call criminal law, for here again we meet the native Aryan idea that the function of the state is not to punish crimes of violence, such as robbery and murder, by imprisoning or executing the guilty, but to give to the victim or his family such compensation as is possible in the circumstances, assigning to each crime a monetary value and obliging the criminal, if unable to pay the proper compensation, to work out the assessment by becoming, temporarily or permanently, according to the gravity of the offense, the slave of the victim of the crime or his heirs.

In the Germanic kingdoms the institution of slavery reverted to what it had been in the Roman Republic, as is obvious from the Latin word familia, which designates a man’s household, i.e., all the persons subject to his authority: his wife, his children (including adult sons who live at home and their wives), his free retainers, and his slaves. Likewise, in the Germanic kingdoms, slaves were no less members of a man’s household (‘family’ in the limited sense) than the others. (1)

Having read this article, I thought it likely that the Germanic conception accounts for an odd linguistic fact. In Mediaeval Latin, servus, which in Classical Latin always designates a slave, came to be applied to a hired servant as well. This in turn, it seems to me, may account for the converse usage in English before the Nineteenth Century, the word ‘servant’ being often used to designate specifically a slave. The ambiguity thus latent in the word had disastrous results.

As everyone knows, the canonical “New Testament” specifically approves and sanctions slavery and emphatically commands slaves to obey their masters in all things except their private religious faith. But for a reason that is unknown, since the relevant part of the Reverend John Bois’s record of the deliberations of the translators has been lost, the committee of review that fixed the final text of the King James version approved the use of the word ‘servant’ to translate the Greek doulos, which designates a slave. (2)

Given the ambiguity, an uneducated person, reading his Bible in English, could read such an injunction as “Servants, obey your masters” without understanding that the religious command is addressed to slaves, and he could miss the point of Jesus’s frequent mention of slaves without a hint of disapproval, and even of his explicit contrast between the status of a hired servant (diakonos) and that of a slave (doulos). That made it possible for the scurvy agitators called Abolitionists to lie to the ignorant masses and claim that the Christian religion disapproved of slavery. Thus, despite the protests of honest clergymen, the malicious spielers succeeded in exciting fanatical emotions in the unthinking multitude and in precipitating the iniquitous invasion of the South that effectively rescinded the Constitution and ended the American Republic, while delivering first the North, and finally the conquered South, to financial pirates who looted the nation and gorged themselves on its disasters.

1. Thus slaves differed little from other domestic servants, while in agriculture they were rendered unnecessary by the serfs and villeins, who continued, with Germanic modifications, the system of coloni and adscripti glebae of the late Roman Empire. In the Tenth Century, when many Slavs were sold in Europe by traders of Germanic conquerors, thus giving us the word ‘slave’ (earlier ‘sclave,’ from French esclave), they were, so to speak, a novelty.

2. In the translation of the Bible produced by Wycliff and his coadjutors and completed around 1382, ‘servant’ was used to translate servus, in preference to ‘sclave,’ which may have seemed a foreign word then, and to ‘bondman,’ which would have included serfs and villeins. The translators of the King James version may simply have taken the word from Wycliff, but surely some member of the committee would have pointed out the potential ambiguity before the text was finally approved. Given the anomalies of French conjugation, servant is the present participle of servir, which is the Latin servire (‘to serve,’ without defining the civil status of the person rendering the service). I do not know whether the use of the word in the English Bible influenced the common use by American slaveholders of ‘servant’ to designate a slave.

Source

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 19 Jul 2017 03:27 #8

• jonb
There is for me an elephant in the room, which now I see it surprises me that I can't think of anybody talking about it.
When ever the discussion turns to talk about the organisation of society the conversation usually revolves around laws.
Usually the argument revolves around what we will or will not allow the government to do to control us.

But in truth, thinking about it, how much do laws make a difference to me?
When I travel through the EU all the countries have more or less the same laws, yet the experience of immersing myself with a group of Portuguese people or Finnish people is entirely different.

It is not laws that govern our behaviour, it is custom, There is no law that makes English people queue, or whinge, no law that makes Americans demand good service, or Australians to never leave a tip. No law was passed that told the French to ignore virtually every rule of driving or the Dutch to pretend to be nice. These things which control our behaviour far more than any law are governed by custom.

In my view this is why multi-cultralism could never work without an ever more oppressive government. To be in a society without an agreed culture of behaviour either means conflict and lawlessness or ever more imposed models of behaviour dictated by the government.

And this thought exactly fits my experience of a London over the last fifty years with an ever increasing immigrant population. A London of increasing conflict, and ever more restrictive dictates from government on personal behaviour.

If you do not want oppressive government then we have to live in single culture societies.
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 03:30 by jonb.

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 19 Jul 2017 08:17 #9

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
I did some digging through Owen's The Germanic People but the online view is pretty limited, might be worth purchasing it I suppose.

As for Cox's Teutonic Unity, this was readily available as a pdf and I think it'll be worth exploring in the future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Sevier_Cox#Anti-Civil_rights_advocacy_and_Nazi_contacts
Among the recipients was Dr. Johann von Leers, a Nazi fugitive living in Argentina.[15] In his letter to Cox thanking for the book he described his surprise that an American writer would be advocating the same tenets that he had been taught in the SS. He offered to translate the work into German.[15][16][17]

Is the complete letter available online? I've only found small excerpts so far.
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 08:17 by Herakleitos.

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 19 Jul 2017 14:57 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
jonb wrote:
There is for me an elephant in the room, which now I see it surprises me that I can't think of anybody talking about it.
When ever the discussion turns to talk about the organisation of society the conversation usually revolves around laws.
Usually the argument revolves around what we will or will not allow the government to do to control us.

But in truth, thinking about it, how much do laws make a difference to me?
When I travel through the EU all the countries have more or less the same laws, yet the experience of immersing myself with a group of Portuguese people or Finnish people is entirely different.

It's like stepping out of the virtual and totally fake MSM-WORLD and entering the REAL WORLD to me.
When I look around the world I live in it is 90% totally different than what I read and see online (as I don't have tv since more than a decade).
When I am in nature I hardly see a prohibition sign, fences, walls .... except perhaps the sheer ascents of high mountains. They are the only borders that limit my freedom to go up the high peaks, but I climb them by power of visualisation, as my mind has no limits.

Same with people. The most disgusting and ugly fake creatures are all over the msm 24/7 and this virtual presence artificially and deliberately creates the false impression that they are omnipresent and of utmost importance, while most of the natural people I meet in real life are nice, polite, amicable and look like true humans. Their eyes are full of liveliness, contrary to those of the before mentioned system muppets.

jonb wrote:
It is not laws that govern our behaviour, it is custom, There is no law that makes English people queue, or whinge, no law that makes Americans demand good service, or Australians to never leave a tip. No law was passed that told the French to ignore virtually every rule of driving or the Dutch to pretend to be nice. These things which control our behaviour far more than any law are governed by custom.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custom

Convention or tradition?
Character or mentality?

What exactly do you mean by "custom", jonb?

jonb wrote:
In my view this is why multi-cultralism could never work without an ever more oppressive government. To be in a society without an agreed culture of behaviour either means conflict and lawlessness or ever more imposed models of behaviour dictated by the government.

Absolutely logic and it means both: permitted lawlessness and unconditional tolerance for the minority of Neubürger, the new citizens, and conflict and oppressive governments for the indigenous people (still the marjority).

jonb wrote:
And this thought exactly fits my experience of a London over the last fifty years with an ever increasing immigrant population. A London of increasing conflict, and ever more restrictive dictates from government on personal behaviour.

If you do not want oppressive government then we have to live in single culture societies.

How can we live in single culture societies, how can we turn back the hands of time and madness?

"There is for me an elephant in the room, which now I see it surprises me that I can't think of anybody talking about it."

This reminded me of a video I watched, in which one of the hosts spoke about laws among many other subjects and he said you have to ask the question, which basically comes from the libertarian or even anarchist spectrum:

"Who can GIVE you a constitution?"

"We do have all rights, nobody needs to give us any, because nobody can give you something, that he himself doesn't have. If he wants to give YOU rights, he must have superior rights than you and nobody has those."

"The constitution is misunderstood, e. g. the right to own weapons is nothing that was GIVEN by the congress, but it is a right which must not be taken away! Every human being has the right to defend their own life and thus we have to take care that nobody is TAKING this right from us."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 15:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT 19 Jul 2017 21:53 #11

• jonb
Custom.
I see it as a natural way we organise ourselves.
When I went into gardening, I found a lot of old ladies would choose a gardener by the way their dog reacted to the potential gardener.
When I got a dog I started to recognise this seemingly mad behaviour made sense.
Dogs are brilliant at adapting to families, they seem to have an ability to asses the structure of a family and adapt themselves to fit into it.
It startled me to notice when I got a dog and took her for a walk, the dogs she got on with and played with, would invariably be owned by a person I got on with. When noticing this and talking to other owners, I found most owners had exactly the same experience. Dogs seem to have an ability to recognise people and dogs who react in the same way to their own.

link
Vielleicht findest du das interessant.

On a subconscious level we I think organise ourselves into small groups of similar individuals that seem to have common ways of doing things.
The idea you can just throw so many people in a room and they will get along just does not work in reality. Nor does the left wing idea that in doing that if they all had the same amount of property some would not dominate others. The truth of all those hippy communes of the sixties onwards is that without natural structures, they either became oppressive with endless rules or they broke down into pure abuse..

I would say it is from small groups with common ways that society is developed it is built up from the individual family tribe to nation. Laws to me are only about or needed for in a good society a few aberrant individuals that have not the ability to recognise what is proper behaviour. and in a bad society to impose restrictive rule on the population.
Look at Britain the more multi-cultural it has become, so the less there is of a common understanding of how to behave the larger the prison population has become, and the number of restrictive rules governing behaviour have had to be imposed.

This is what to me Varg is talking about, nations have so twisted our cultures that to try to get back to a natural society for Europeans would take an excessively authoritarian government imposing loads of laws to alter now fallen behaviour, so rather than just reproduce what is being done to us now by the establishment to bend our behaviour even in a better direction, I think he is pushing the idea that we do it from the ground up. Reject the establishment, form our own families, tribes and other groups, and then join these back together as new fresh nations which can guard our inheritance.

i got a dog