Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Computer Programmed Fractal Reality

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 02:07 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
It's like that Russian Doll thing that Icke goes on about, but with each doll representing a computer program.

I AM ALL I AM
image and likeness of the Creator BECAUSE it is a FRACTAL of the Creator,

Some of the things that I have observed over the past years causes me to agree with this but I hesitate to use the term *creator in the usual meaning of that term the eternal fractal is greater in smallness than the biggest thing that can be thought of... Even to the realms of as large as the entire universe being in the nucleus of each cell, reality being the feedback from the expansion/vacuum continuum. It's like zooming into fractalised pixels.

*There is a growing momentum in science that reality could be a computer simulated program, eg the Sims in advance.

What I'm thinking of is a fractal computer program, ie we're in someones computer program, they are in someones computer program etc etc etc, one day we will have a computer program where we have little cave men running about and they will have feelings etc... because the program will be that good, and when they evolve they will have such computer programmes and on and on like that. Our sense of reality is based on a small number of stimuli, in other words, one could be be given false stimulation for example, when one experiences a sensation, they perceive an external experience, but that does not mean that an external experience has occurred, other than a sensation, but the same sensations are present when we lie in our beds asleep and are dreaming.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 03:11 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 02:18 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 02:32 #3

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Are We Living in a Computer Simulation?
High-profile physicists and philosophers gathered to debate whether we are real or virtual—and what it means either way

NEW YORK—If you, me and every person and thing in the cosmos were actually characters in some giant computer game, we would not necessarily know it. The idea that the universe is a simulation sounds more like the plot of “The Matrix,” but it is also a legitimate scientific hypothesis. Researchers pondered the controversial notion Tuesday at the annual Isaac Asimov Memorial Debate here at the American Museum of Natural History.

Moderator Neil deGrasse Tyson, director of the museum’s Hayden Planetarium, put the odds at 50-50 that our entire existence is a program on someone else’s hard drive. “I think the likelihood may be very high,” he said. He noted the gap between human and chimpanzee intelligence, despite the fact that we share more than 98 percent of our DNA. Somewhere out there could be a being whose intelligence is that much greater than our own. “We would be drooling, blithering idiots in their presence,” he said. “If that’s the case, it is easy for me to imagine that everything in our lives is just a creation of some other entity for their entertainment.”

VIRTUAL MINDS

A popular argument for the simulation hypothesis came from University of Oxford philosopher Nick Bostrum in 2003, when he suggested that members of an advanced civilization with enormous computing power might decide to run simulations of their ancestors. They would probably have the ability to run many, many such simulations, to the point where the vast majority of minds would actually be artificial ones within such simulations, rather than the original ancestral minds. So simple statistics suggest it is much more likely that we are among the simulated minds.

And there are other reasons to think we might be virtual. For instance, the more we learn about the universe, the more it appears to be based on mathematical laws. Perhaps that is not a given, but a function of the nature of the universe we are living in. “If I were a character in a computer game, I would also discover eventually that the rules seemed completely rigid and mathematical,” said Max Tegmark, a cosmologist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). “That just reflects the computer code in which it was written.”

Furthermore, ideas from information theory keep showing up in physics. “In my research I found this very strange thing,” said James Gates, a theoretical physicist at the University of Maryland. “I was driven to error-correcting codes—they’re what make browsers work. So why were they in the equations I was studying about quarks and electrons and supersymmetry? This brought me to the stark realization that I could no longer say people like Max are crazy.”
ROOM FOR SKEPTICISM

Yet not everyone on the panel agreed with this reasoning. “If you’re finding IT solutions to your problems, maybe it’s just the fad of the moment,” Tyson pointed out. “Kind of like if you’re a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.”

And the statistical argument that most minds in the future will turn out to be artificial rather than biological is also not a given, said Lisa Randall, a theoretical physicist at Harvard University. “It’s just not based on well-defined probabilities. The argument says you’d have lots of things that want to simulate us. I actually have a problem with that. We mostly are interested in ourselves. I don’t know why this higher species would want to simulate us.” Randall admitted she did not quite understand why other scientists were even entertaining the notion that the universe is a simulation. “I actually am very interested in why so many people think it’s an interesting question.” She rated the chances that this idea turns out to be true “effectively zero.”

Such existential-sounding hypotheses often tend to be essentially untestable, but some researchers think they could find experimental evidence that we are living in a computer game. One idea is that the programmers might cut corners to make the simulation easier to run. “If there is an underlying simulation of the universe that has the problem of finite computational resources, just as we do, then the laws of physics have to be put on a finite set of points in a finite volume,” said Zohreh Davoudi, a physicist at MIT. “Then we go back and see what kind of signatures we find that tell us we started from non-continuous spacetime.” That evidence might come, for example, in the form of an unusual distribution of energies among the cosmic rays hitting Earth that suggests spacetime is not continuous, but made of discrete points. “That’s the kind of evidence that would convince me as a physicist,” Gates said. Yet proving the opposite—that the universe is real—might be harder. “You’re not going to get proof that we’re not in a simulation, because any evidence that we get could be simulated,” said David Chalmers, a professor of philosophy at New York University.

LIFE, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING

If it turns out we really are living in a version of “The Matrix,” though—so what? “Maybe we’re in a simulation, maybe we’re not, but if we are, hey, it’s not so bad,” Chalmers said.

“My advice is to go out and do really interesting things,” Tegmark said, “so the simulators don’t shut you down.”
But some were more contemplative, saying the possibility raises some weighty spiritual questions. “If the simulation hypothesis is valid then we open the door to eternal life and resurrection and things that formally have been discussed in the realm of religion,” Gates suggested. “The reason is quite simple: If we’re programs in the computer, then as long as I have a computer that’s not damaged, I can always re-run the program.”

And if someone somewhere created our simulation, would that make this entity God? “We in this universe can create simulated worlds and there’s nothing remotely spooky about that,” Chalmers said. “Our creator isn’t especially spooky, it’s just some teenage hacker in the next universe up.” Turn the tables, and we are essentially gods over our own computer creations. “We don’t think of ourselves as deities when we program Mario, even though we have power over how high Mario jumps,” Tyson said. “There’s no reason to think they’re all-powerful just because they control everything we do.” And a simulated universe introduces another disturbing possibility. “What happens,” Tyson said, “if there’s a bug that crashes the entire program?”

www.scientificamerican.com/article/are-we-living-in-a-computer-simulation/

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 02:44 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

:cool:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 03:46 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 03:06 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

All it takes is for someone to create a computer program where the characters have sensations of stimuli, and be able to evolve and create a computer program of their own, and then the process simply repeats fractal style.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 03:11 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 03:23 #6

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
The more I think of it the more it makes sense, even within geopolitics, 9/11, lunar landings, anything you like, those impossible things become possible if they are programmed into reality. I'm not saying that those events occurred or occurred as per the official msm narratives but rather they have been inserted into the program to rile things up a bit, it could be argued that an outfit such as NASA is used by the programmers to access and alter the program. In other such ways Hollywood/television is used, dare I say even religion..

:ponda:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 03:28 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 03:45 #7

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere

:cool2:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 04:10 #8

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Observing this Fibonacci like fractal shell, one could perceive programs within programs, it's just that here they have a material shape, if you can imagine each segment as a program within a program as part of an eternal fractal reality construction, the medium that is used to give birth to the next segment in sequence is a computer program, it just needs for the next reality in procession to evolve and learn the technology to do so.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 04:12 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 04:51 #9

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I guess this theory states that God is a reoccurring computer program, but it also gives credence to that Gnostic belief that there is another God behind the material God...

....But anyway, the God behind the God Gnostic belief sort of supports this theory, perhaps the ''fallen angel'' is one of the programmers who creates mischief in order to stir things up, Perhaps some of the world leaders have been told this and it is why they are so psychopathic.

It just seems to make sense, the more advanced humans become the more they use computers, one day they will be sitting in their homes, connected via the internet or another such thing, and be joined in watching a virtual reality program where the characters have feelings and react to stimulation, for those characters it will seem like reality, but the observers won't realise that the same thing has happened to them, until they see the programme that they use/created evolve and create such a program for itself to enjoy.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 05:05 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 05:18 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rat wrote:
The more I think of it the more it makes sense, even within geopolitics, 9/11, lunar landings, anything you like, those impossible things become possible if they are programmed into reality. I'm not saying that those events occurred or occurred as per the official msm narratives but rather they have been inserted into the program to rile things up a bit, it could be argued that an outfit such as NASA is used by the programmers to access and alter the program. In other such ways Hollywood/television is used, dare I say even religion..

:ponda:

Dare I say what?

You don't say anything.

You'd pass the exam for speech writer of a mediocre politician, though.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 05:32 #11

• I AM ALL I AM

G'day Rat.

The problem you face with such an idea is infinite regression, which is a logical fallacy. You might find the Thirteenth Floor interesting though as it is based on such a premise as you propose.

Homunculus Fallacy

(also known as: homunculus argument, infinite regress)

Description: An argument that accounts for a phenomenon in terms of the very phenomenon that it is supposed to explain, which results in an infinite regress.

Logical Form:

Phenomenon X needs to be explained.

Reason Y is given.

Reason Y depends on phenomenon X.

Example #1:

Bert: How do eyes project an image to your brain?

Ernie: Think of it as a little guy in your brain watching the movie projected by your eyes.

Bert: Ok, but what is happening in the little guy in your head’s brain?

Ernie: Well, think of it as a little guy in his brain watching a movie...

Explanation: This fallacy creates an endless loop that actually explains nothing. It is fallacious reasoning to accept an explanation that creates this kind of endless loop that lacks any explanatory value.

Example #2:

Dicky: So how do you think life began?

Ralphie: Simple. Aliens from another planet seeded this planet with life billions of years ago.

Dicky: OK, but how did that alien life form begin?

Ralphie: Simple. Aliens from another planet seeded that planet with life.

Explanation: This fallacy can be tricky because maybe it is true that aliens are responsible for spreading life, so the answers might be technically right, but the question implied is how life ultimately began, which this form of reasoning will not answer.

Exception: There might be some exceptions that rely on high-level epistemology having to do with a large enough loop and validating feedback. The important question to ask is does the explanation have any value and is the question being answered or deflected?

www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/104/Homunculus-Fallacy
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 05:38 #12

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 05:40 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 05:51 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
@ I AM ALL I AM

The theory that I'm proposing is infinite progression, rather than regression.

Example.

Bert: Let's make a reality computer program.

Ernie: Ok Bert, wow that's so life like, simple but progressive virtual life forms that experience sensation..

Bert: Look they've made a game of pong tennis using a simple computer, how quaint.

Ernie, Look Bert, they've made a program like ours now.

Bert, Oh my Ernie, do you suppose that we are......?

I AM ALL I AM

Ernie: Think of it as a little guy in your brain watching the movie projected by your eyes.

Bert: Ok, but what is happening in the little guy in your head’s brain?

Ernie: Well, think of it as a little guy in his brain watching a movie...

Corrected version.

Ernie: They sense fine kinetic energy from light particles that create a pattern on them, an electric signal is passed to the back of the brain where an image is conjured in the mind that corresponds with the sensation.

Bert: So how do we know that the image that we see exists outside of our minds?

Ernie: We don't.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 06:06 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 06:04 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
Rat wrote:
@ I AM ALL I AM

The theory that I'm proposing is infinite progression, rather than regression.

Example.

Bert: Let's make a reality computer program.

Ernie: Ok Bert, wow that's so life like, simple but progressive virtual life forms that experience sensation..

Bert: Look they've made a game of pong tennis using a simple computer, how quaint.

Ernie, Look Bert, they've made a program like ours now.

Bert, Oh my Ernie, do you suppose that we are......?

G'day Rat.

You have described a regression. The only way it could be a progression was if the computer program Bert & Ernie built started building its own programmed reality. The problem you face with that is that there obviously IS a reality from which the original program is created, therefore it isn't all a computer program.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 06:09 #15

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I AM ALL I AM
You have described a regression. The only way it could be a progression was if the computer program Bert & Ernie built started building its own programmed reality

That's exactly what I'm talking about.

I AM ALL I AM
The problem you face with that is that there obviously IS a reality from which the original program is created, therefore it isn't all a computer program.

Yes, so there is a type of reality somewhere other than computer programs, but that does not mean that our reality is not in a procession of computer programs in this sort of fractal procession where the next computer program reality makes their own computer program and so on. Where ever the real reality is there could be any amount of super beings far more intelligent than present day humans, we could be drooling idiots in comparison to them, they may have made one program, the original, and then that original program has made a similar program and so on into fractal infinity, we're in one of a series of fractal computer programs in that continuum..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 06:32 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 06:42 #16

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Perhaps our program started off with dinosaurs but they got scraped but some bits and pieces remained in the program, and then they started again with apes etc...

...But then again, when present day humans have evolved and created the technology to make such a program, they probably won't start with dinosaurs or any such thing but with modern man, but when people in the program start to wonder about their past and reasons for being ''alive'' a history would need to be added and religions to keep them distracted but controlled.

Only when they evolve to make their own such program, and we in this reality see what they have done, we will only then realise that we are in a computerised fractal procession.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 06:46 by Frothy.

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 19 Oct 2016 20:09 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Good thread.

Thanks for starting it, Rat, although I haven't read all comments and watched the videos yet.

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 20:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Computer Programmed Fractal Reality 20 Oct 2016 09:29 #18

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
There's no need to watch the entire Fractal Zoom video, one can get the idea quite quickly.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2016 09:39 by Frothy.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI