Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: I AM ALL I AM Thread

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 13:53 #21

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

You stopped preaching at me because I pointed out your false beliefs. :roll:

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.


See, this is just another example of differing perceptions :)
I discussed only rarely with you, because I don't share your personal view of the world
and I especially don't take gematria and other number juggling sports for real.
It won't take much effort to find the relevant threads, if necessary.

Btw, this thread was not meant to become some oiramario-like wallsofpicsandkabbalisticnumerology playground.

Let's agree to disagree, live and let live, and we will get along with one other.

:)

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

For the record, NUMBERS are symbols!!!

Why do you bring "gematria" and "number juggling sports" into the discussion?

I haven't mentioned or alluded to either. Both ideas and descriptions originate with you.

What I have presented is information about the SYMBOLS of life.

Fibonacci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

The Fibonacci series of numbers, also referred to as the Golden Mean, the Golden Spiral, or the Golden Section, that symbolises physical growth based on Phi (1.618), the PhiCycle. This isn't "number juggling sports", this is physical reality!!!

As shown with Cymatics, frequency creates form, they are linked, one with the other, and therefore, form creates frequency. It flows both ways. Remember, Form is GEOMETRY, the body, actions, and Frequency is NUMBER, the mind, thoughts. So, actions create thoughts and thoughts create actions, you experience this every day ... Frequency creates Form, Form creates Frequency.

All symbols are GEOMETRY, or Form, the PhiCycle.

The video you presented misrepresents this.

Life is symbolised by life. What is IS!

To present the Flower of Life (or Seed of Life) as Sun symbology is false and misleading.

Now, from the Flower of Life comes the Fruit of Life as previously mentioned, from which is formed Metatron's Cube by joining each of the 13 circles at the centre point with straight lines. From this is formed the 5 Platonic Solids. The Tetrahedron (a Platonic Solid) is formed from 4 equilateral triangles, creating a 3 sided pyramid. The internal angles of each 'face' 180°, multiplied by the four faces and you have a Frequency of 720.

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

The 'centre point' of Life, 'Zero Point', the 'God Particle' or whatever other name you wish to attach to it is formed by placing 20 Tetrahedron together to form an Icosahedron (20 x 720 = 14,400) which creates the same Frequency as the total of the 5 Platonic Solids. Surround this with 20 Octahedron (20 x 1,440 = 28,800) and you raise the Frequency to 43,200 (14,400 + 28,800) as well as providing the positions to place 12 Icosahedrons formed by the Tetrahedron, which in turn raises the Frequency to 216,000 (13 x 14,400 = 187,200 & 187,200 + 28,800 = 216,000).

Now, of course, 6 x 6 x 6 = 216

So how about we reinterpret the christian mythology surrounding this number, 666. Firstly, it is apparently the number of Lucifer, which means Light Bearer. Light, which fractalises through a prism/triangle, is based on the A tuning 9 based scale of MUSIC.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ... 1 + 8 = 9

By the way, in 'Revelation', isn't the 'New Jerusalem' surrounded by 12 'Pearly Gates'?

Life fractalises based upon the 7 Tones of MUSIC, the 7 Forms of GEOMETRY and the 7 Colours of NUMBER.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

12 and 21 are reflections of each other, both, obviously, adding up to 3 and separated by a 9 count/cycle.

Note well how it ALL fits together perfectly, no 'cherry picking' of numbers or meanings, simply observation of the inherent connections of Life.

No anthropormorphising required either. :thumbup:

So, please explain how this has nothing to do with the topic, "IMMORTAL SYMBOLS" and is "gematria" and/or "number juggling sports"?

After all, it is YOUR description.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 13:56 #22

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By censoring the posts I made you are telling the world that you fear what I have posted.

Your choice to fear the truth and join the ranks of the censors/book burners.

:) I think your comments are quite interesting and would appreciate more to come on the relevant thread.
Maybe I developed some kind of allergy against walls of numbers/texts/pics/gifs/numbers/various fonts-colours
because of marioiram's habit to torture eyes and brains and you could call this "fear", if you want to..

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

I do not know who you are talking about. Obviously it is someone else ... and, just as obviously, it has nothing to do with I or anything I post.

Maybe the problem you have with what has been posted stems from this apparent inability to distinguish the inalienable uniqueness from one individual to another, and/or what one or the other has posted.

That WOULD get in the way of distinguishing fact from fiction, truth from lie. :ponda:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you might or might not have noticed, I adapted the title of the thread in the interest of clarity, so that
the probability of misunderstandings should be minimised now.

PRIMORDIAL is exactly what I have been describing.

adjective: primordial

existing at or from the beginning of time; primeval.
www.google.com.au/search?q=definition+primordial&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5bcFWLTCKMGWjwPQlpLYAQ

These geometric symbols ARE the basis of ALL THAT IS LIFE. The Periodic Table of Elements is extrapolated from the relationship of the 5 Platonic Solids, that is, ALL THAT IS LIFE, the physical (PhiCycle) world that you experience, comes from ONE geometrical symbol/pattern, the Flower of Life. It is the ONE symbol/pattern that ALL symbols/patterns come forth from. It is THE primordial symbol/pattern.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What I definitely don't fear is the truth, your truth in this case, if it's presented on the suitable thread.
To me moving your posts to another thread is not censoring but rather establishing more clarity here and there
and thus increasing the quality of both by helping you to increase attention for and present your thoughts in the
best possible surrounding.

"your truth"

:nono:

I do not and have not claimed ownership of truth. Truth is independent of any claim of ownership. What is IS. You cannot make something into itself, it already is what it is.

Similarly, if it is already there, then how could you claim ownership of that which already exists?

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

Truth leads to life, it is expansive ... the opposite of censoring. I posted what I posted BECAUSE I chose to post it here. If I CHOOSE to post the information elsewhere I will do so.

If you fear the truth in what I have posted then censor it.

If not, then ... what was it that you posted earlier :ponda: ... "live and let live, and we will get along with one other." ... ahhh, that's right.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63354-the-universe-speaking-to-you.html?start=20#101647
truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=Fibonacci&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

In fact I am quite interested in the secret of numbers, except if the explanations are based on kabbalism/gematria only.

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64535-the-worldwide-list-of-dissident-scientists.html#177229
freakyphenomena.com/article/dr-peter-plichta-and-his-book-gods-secret-formula

I look forward to your contributions on the suitable thread - or even better - create a new one and I will gladly
move your posts there.

:)

----
Novum:
Would you please remove the "black hand" frog meme from the iris of my profile pic and re-enable the avatar editing feature.
.

There are no secrets to NUMBER. It is all in your hands ... literally.

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

Now, this is a circle/cycle counting system, the 0 is the circle with a cycle of 9 parts/numbers.

You can check this by interlocking your fingers, left over right, and numbered as above they would appear thus ...

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

... a progression of 9 with the reflection, or reverse, being ...

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

... another progression of 9 which continues all the way to 9 x 10 (one circle/cycle).

Doubling of 9 provides inFORMation ...

9...18...36...72...144...288...576...1152...2304...4608...9216...18432...36864

... the 11th, 12th & 13th numbers are particularly interesting.
9,216 ... 9 is the basis for the scaling in MUSIC, with the note A at 216 (6+6+6=9 & 6x6x6=216)
18,432 ... 18, One Infinite resonance 432hz
36,864 ... 36, Three Creating expansion (864 being double of 432)

... have a look back at your hands and bring the Left Thumb and Index finger together in a circle. Straighten the other three fingers and have them slightly separated and look at the back of your hand from a 45° angle. Can you see the three 6's.

Left hand - 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
0 + 9 + 1+ 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

Right Hand - 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 35 ... 3 + 5 = 8
5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
4 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 6 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 8 + 1 = 45
8 x 45 = 360

... 3 fingers (Middle, Ring, Little) in the shape of the 6 with the 0, and all in your hands, frontwards, backwards and inside out.

Your physicality, PhiCycle, is TRULY made in the image and likeness of the Creator BECAUSE it is a FRACTAL of the Creator, Life made manifest. What I have posted is simply the tip of an infinite iceberg.

This is THE primordial symbol, physical reality (PhyCycle Matter).

See, nothing hidden for those with eyes to see. It is simply a matter of focus, as energy flows where attention goes.

I simply recognise where your attention goes to note the flow of energy.

For instance, your attention goes firstly to minimising the pictures I posted without doing so for any others on the thread. Then it goes to removing the posts altogether. Hardly a "live and let live" example eh.

Eithe the posts stay as they are, where they are, or you've shouted your fear of them to the world and joined the ranks of censors/book burners. It is YOUR choice to make on Who You Are being, a "live and let live" individual or a 'censor/book burner' individual, and you announce it to ALL THAT IS Life to observe with the choice that only you make, that is, Who You Are being.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 14:01 #23

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Nice PENTAGRAM :ponda:


As far as I know, a pentagram is only negative when a point faces downward.

G'day Flare.

Such a belief would be based in mythology and illusion never changed into reality.



The above picture is part of the pattern of the Singularity Point that ALL THAT IS LIFE is fractalised from. Note the Octahedrons in Purple, they Form a Five-Pointed Star. The Tetrahedron in Blue is the 'base' of an Icosahedron, which when 'split' in this manner shows the Pentagram shape within the Icosahedron, and also shows the reflective aspect between the two parts of the ONE pattern, with the reflection being both the orientation of the point (as in magnetism, polarity) and the internal to external reflection.



The above picture shows 20 Tetrahedron forming an Icosahedron with 10 (One Circle) in White and 10 (One Circle) in Black, which actually is ONE and the same colour. Anyway, the 20, or Two Circles are shown to be reflections of each other and are therefore actually One Circle.

To continue to build the Singularity Point, you surround the Icosahedron shape with Octahedrons. By placing the 5 Octahedron in Purple from the previous picture on the 'Crown' of the Icosahedron, it would resemble a 'Crown of Thorns'.

01 - 10

A reflection.

01 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55

Fibonacci Series
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55

10 numbers totalling 55 and the 10th number in the Fibonacci Series being 55 (5 + 5 = 10), 10 & 10.

5 Digits to the Left and 5 Digits to the right for both hands and feet = 10 Left & 10 Right.

The manner in which you observe the pattern is a reflection of your perspective, as in looking in a mirror.

This is the Circle/Cycle of Life. To keep you ignorant of this knowledge, it has been misrepresented on PURPOSE to keep you ignorant of the truth.

Remember, this is a representation of a PROCESS and it is in MOTION, as in Energy in Motion, or E-Motion. It helps with your perspective and comprehension of the PROCESS to think of the Form as it IS, in motion, and the GEOMETRY as a 'mapping' of the PROCESS. :thumbup:

Oh, and also to forget what you think that you know and simply make your own observations and connections. :thumbup:


Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 14:04 #24

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:


Note well the shape within the presentation and you will recognise the Flower of Life, 6 points around a central point, as in the 6 circles around the central circle in the Flower of Life.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 14:27 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
All of your posts can be found in your new IAAIA-Thread:


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68115-i-am-all-i-am-thread.html#234283


and I noted that much of the identical contents can also be found on others threads by you.


So what do you think you are doing here?


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 16:09 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 16:24 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Oh, the DRAMA ... :roll:

It's your thread, because all of your most precious walls of pictures and numbers and texts are in here,
nothing was deleted, nobody got banned and I noted that much of the identical contents can also be found
on others threads by you and other members. So what's the problem?

:)

For grandmasterp I even created a Moderation Discussion Thread
truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67884-moderation-discussion-thread.html
which of course can be used by all members :yup:

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 19 Oct 2016 20:33 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So that everyone reading along knows, I have copies of the censored posts/information and will replace them if they are censored again. :thumbup:

What shall I do with your above quotes, IAAIA?

Do you want me to move them to your new IAAIA-thread, but the original comments are already there,
or would you like them being moved to your other thread truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/67560-sonic-geometry-the-language-of-frequency-form.html
or somewhere else?

Please let me know where you would like to have them.
If you can't decide I will do what I deem best for your comments.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Oct 2016 20:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 02:44 #28

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:











The source of the symbology presented in the video is the Flower of Life. It can be found on all continents of the planet and is not from any one culture or group of people.

The 6 days of Creation with 'God' resting on the 7th day is a description of the Seed of Life.





The Fruit of Life is 12 circles around 1 circle, which is exactly how many spheres can fit around one sphere, 12 around 1 all touching the centre sphere. How you build it with spheres is by have 6 spheres surrounding 1 sphere on the centre plane, with 3 on each plane both above and 3 below the centre plane. So, counting spheres on each plane it is 3-7-3.

Which of course is represented by 'Jesus' and his 12 disciples.

It is also represented by Hercules and his 12 tasks as well as in many other myths from differing cultures.

If you continue building in the same pattern, 3-7-3, and move to 3-7-3-7-3-7-3, then we have moved from 13 spheres to 33 in total.

Interesting how the Masons regard both the numbers 13 & 33 in such high esteem.

Of course, the Flower of Life is a two dimensional representation, circles, of a three dimensional shape, the sphere.

By the way, the Swastika flows both ways because it is representational of the flow of the Torus. The flow is the yin-yang, additive a subtractive, forces of Creation/Life, the magnetic polarities.



Is there any other false teachings that you would like to present to have them corrected PFIZIPFEI?


1
Edited for better readability of this thread.
Pictures were resized and can be expanded.
Please note that walls of numbers and images
à la marioiram will not be tolerated. Thanks.
PFIZIPFEI



2
Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 02:48 #29

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I stopped discussing with you a long time ago for good reasons.

Thanks for the offer, nonetheless, I leave it to the readers to make up their mind on their own.


:)

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

You stopped preaching at me because I pointed out your false beliefs. :roll:

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.

These patterns are inherent throughout Life, the 'Fingerprint of Creation'.

MUSIC = 7 Tones = Do, Re, Mi, Sol, Fa, La, Ti
GEOMETRY = 7 Forms = Sphere, Torus, Tetrahedron, Octahedron, Hexahedron, Icosahedron, Dodecahedron
NUMBER = 7 Colours = Black/White, Green, Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Yellow

7 stars, 7 churches, 7 candlesticks ... sound familiar?

3 parts, a Trinity ...

MUSIC = Soul, Word, Source, Manifest, Harmony, That Which Surrounds Here & There.
GEOMETRY = Body, Action, Form, Process, Relationship, Here.
NUMBER= Mind, Thought, Frequency, Principal, Order, There.

:thumbup:


Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 02:51 #30

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

You stopped preaching at me because I pointed out your false beliefs. :roll:

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.


See, this is just another example of differing perceptions :)
I discussed only rarely with you, because I don't share your personal view of the world
and I especially don't take gematria and other number juggling sports for real.
It won't take much effort to find the relevant threads, if necessary.

Btw, this thread was not meant to become some oiramario-like wallsofpicsandkabbalisticnumerology playground.

Let's agree to disagree, live and let live, and we will get along with one other.

:)

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

For the record, NUMBERS are symbols!!!

Why do you bring "gematria" and "number juggling sports" into the discussion?

I haven't mentioned or alluded to either. Both ideas and descriptions originate with you.

What I have presented is information about the SYMBOLS of life.

Fibonacci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

The Fibonacci series of numbers, also referred to as the Golden Mean, the Golden Spiral, or the Golden Section, that symbolises physical growth based on Phi (1.618), the PhiCycle. This isn't "number juggling sports", this is physical reality!!!

As shown with Cymatics, frequency creates form, they are linked, one with the other, and therefore, form creates frequency. It flows both ways. Remember, Form is GEOMETRY, the body, actions, and Frequency is NUMBER, the mind, thoughts. So, actions create thoughts and thoughts create actions, you experience this every day ... Frequency creates Form, Form creates Frequency.

All symbols are GEOMETRY, or Form, the PhiCycle.

The video you presented misrepresents this.

Life is symbolised by life. What is IS!

To present the Flower of Life (or Seed of Life) as Sun symbology is false and misleading.

Now, from the Flower of Life comes the Fruit of Life as previously mentioned, from which is formed Metatron's Cube by joining each of the 13 circles at the centre point with straight lines. From this is formed the 5 Platonic Solids. The Tetrahedron (a Platonic Solid) is formed from 4 equilateral triangles, creating a 3 sided pyramid. The internal angles of each 'face' 180°, multiplied by the four faces and you have a Frequency of 720.

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

The 'centre point' of Life, 'Zero Point', the 'God Particle' or whatever other name you wish to attach to it is formed by placing 20 Tetrahedron together to form an Icosahedron (20 x 720 = 14,400) which creates the same Frequency as the total of the 5 Platonic Solids. Surround this with 20 Octahedron (20 x 1,440 = 28,800) and you raise the Frequency to 43,200 (14,400 + 28,800) as well as providing the positions to place 12 Icosahedrons formed by the Tetrahedron, which in turn raises the Frequency to 216,000 (13 x 14,400 = 187,200 & 187,200 + 28,800 = 216,000).

Now, of course, 6 x 6 x 6 = 216

So how about we reinterpret the christian mythology surrounding this number, 666. Firstly, it is apparently the number of Lucifer, which means Light Bearer. Light, which fractalises through a prism/triangle, is based on the A tuning 9 based scale of MUSIC.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ... 1 + 8 = 9

By the way, in 'Revelation', isn't the 'New Jerusalem' surrounded by 12 'Pearly Gates'?

Life fractalises based upon the 7 Tones of MUSIC, the 7 Forms of GEOMETRY and the 7 Colours of NUMBER.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

12 and 21 are reflections of each other, both, obviously, adding up to 3 and separated by a 9 count/cycle.

Note well how it ALL fits together perfectly, no 'cherry picking' of numbers or meanings, simply observation of the inherent connections of Life.

No anthropormorphising required either. :thumbup:

So, please explain how this has nothing to do with the topic, "IMMORTAL SYMBOLS" and is "gematria" and/or "number juggling sports"?

After all, it is YOUR description.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 02:56 #31

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By censoring the posts I made you are telling the world that you fear what I have posted.

Your choice to fear the truth and join the ranks of the censors/book burners.

:) I think your comments are quite interesting and would appreciate more to come on the relevant thread.
Maybe I developed some kind of allergy against walls of numbers/texts/pics/gifs/numbers/various fonts-colours
because of marioiram's habit to torture eyes and brains and you could call this "fear", if you want to..

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

I do not know who you are talking about. Obviously it is someone else ... and, just as obviously, it has nothing to do with I or anything I post.

Maybe the problem you have with what has been posted stems from this apparent inability to distinguish the inalienable uniqueness from one individual to another, and/or what one or the other has posted.

That WOULD get in the way of distinguishing fact from fiction, truth from lie. :ponda:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you might or might not have noticed, I adapted the title of the thread in the interest of clarity, so that
the probability of misunderstandings should be minimised now.

PRIMORDIAL is exactly what I have been describing.

adjective: primordial

existing at or from the beginning of time; primeval.
www.google.com.au/search?q=definition+primordial&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5bcFWLTCKMGWjwPQlpLYAQ

These geometric symbols ARE the basis of ALL THAT IS LIFE. The Periodic Table of Elements is extrapolated from the relationship of the 5 Platonic Solids, that is, ALL THAT IS LIFE, the physical (PhiCycle) world that you experience, comes from ONE geometrical symbol/pattern, the Flower of Life. It is the ONE symbol/pattern that ALL symbols/patterns come forth from. It is THE primordial symbol/pattern.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What I definitely don't fear is the truth, your truth in this case, if it's presented on the suitable thread.
To me moving your posts to another thread is not censoring but rather establishing more clarity here and there
and thus increasing the quality of both by helping you to increase attention for and present your thoughts in the
best possible surrounding.

"your truth"

:nono:

I do not and have not claimed ownership of truth. Truth is independent of any claim of ownership. What is IS. You cannot make something into itself, it already is what it is.

Similarly, if it is already there, then how could you claim ownership of that which already exists?

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

Truth leads to life, it is expansive ... the opposite of censoring. I posted what I posted BECAUSE I chose to post it here. If I CHOOSE to post the information elsewhere I will do so.

If you fear the truth in what I have posted then censor it.

If not, then ... what was it that you posted earlier :ponda: ... "live and let live, and we will get along with one other." ... ahhh, that's right.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63354-the-universe-speaking-to-you.html?start=20#101647
truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=Fibonacci&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

In fact I am quite interested in the secret of numbers, except if the explanations are based on kabbalism/gematria only.

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64535-the-worldwide-list-of-dissident-scientists.html#177229
freakyphenomena.com/article/dr-peter-plichta-and-his-book-gods-secret-formula

I look forward to your contributions on the suitable thread - or even better - create a new one and I will gladly
move your posts there.

:)

----
Novum:
Would you please remove the "black hand" frog meme from the iris of my profile pic and re-enable the avatar editing feature.
.

There are no secrets to NUMBER. It is all in your hands ... literally.

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

Now, this is a circle/cycle counting system, the 0 is the circle with a cycle of 9 parts/numbers.

You can check this by interlocking your fingers, left over right, and numbered as above they would appear thus ...

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

... a progression of 9 with the reflection, or reverse, being ...

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

... another progression of 9 which continues all the way to 9 x 10 (one circle/cycle).

Doubling of 9 provides inFORMation ...

9...18...36...72...144...288...576...1152...2304...4608...9216...18432...36864

... the 11th, 12th & 13th numbers are particularly interesting.
9,216 ... 9 is the basis for the scaling in MUSIC, with the note A at 216 (6+6+6=9 & 6x6x6=216)
18,432 ... 18, One Infinite resonance 432hz
36,864 ... 36, Three Creating expansion (864 being double of 432)

... have a look back at your hands and bring the Left Thumb and Index finger together in a circle. Straighten the other three fingers and have them slightly separated and look at the back of your hand from a 45° angle. Can you see the three 6's.

Left hand - 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
0 + 9 + 1+ 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

Right Hand - 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 35 ... 3 + 5 = 8
5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
4 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 6 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 8 + 1 = 45
8 x 45 = 360

... 3 fingers (Middle, Ring, Little) in the shape of the 6 with the 0, and all in your hands, frontwards, backwards and inside out.

Your physicality, PhiCycle, is TRULY made in the image and likeness of the Creator BECAUSE it is a FRACTAL of the Creator, Life made manifest. What I have posted is simply the tip of an infinite iceberg.

This is THE primordial symbol, physical reality (PhyCycle Matter).

See, nothing hidden for those with eyes to see. It is simply a matter of focus, as energy flows where attention goes.

I simply recognise where your attention goes to note the flow of energy.

For instance, your attention goes firstly to minimising the pictures I posted without doing so for any others on the thread. Then it goes to removing the posts altogether. Hardly a "live and let live" example eh.

Eithe the posts stay as they are, where they are, or you've shouted your fear of them to the world and joined the ranks of censors/book burners. It is YOUR choice to make on Who You Are being, a "live and let live" individual or a 'censor/book burner' individual, and you announce it to ALL THAT IS Life to observe with the choice that only you make, that is, Who You Are being.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 03:00 #32

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Nice PENTAGRAM :ponda:


As far as I know, a pentagram is only negative when a point faces downward.

G'day Flare.

Such a belief would be based in mythology and illusion never changed into reality.



The above picture is part of the pattern of the Singularity Point that ALL THAT IS LIFE is fractalised from. Note the Octahedrons in Purple, they Form a Five-Pointed Star. The Tetrahedron in Blue is the 'base' of an Icosahedron, which when 'split' in this manner shows the Pentagram shape within the Icosahedron, and also shows the reflective aspect between the two parts of the ONE pattern, with the reflection being both the orientation of the point (as in magnetism, polarity) and the internal to external reflection.



The above picture shows 20 Tetrahedron forming an Icosahedron with 10 (One Circle) in White and 10 (One Circle) in Black, which actually is ONE and the same colour. Anyway, the 20, or Two Circles are shown to be reflections of each other and are therefore actually One Circle.

To continue to build the Singularity Point, you surround the Icosahedron shape with Octahedrons. By placing the 5 Octahedron in Purple from the previous picture on the 'Crown' of the Icosahedron, it would resemble a 'Crown of Thorns'.

01 - 10

A reflection.

01 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55

Fibonacci Series
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55

10 numbers totalling 55 and the 10th number in the Fibonacci Series being 55 (5 + 5 = 10), 10 & 10.

5 Digits to the Left and 5 Digits to the right for both hands and feet = 10 Left & 10 Right.

The manner in which you observe the pattern is a reflection of your perspective, as in looking in a mirror.

This is the Circle/Cycle of Life. To keep you ignorant of this knowledge, it has been misrepresented on PURPOSE to keep you ignorant of the truth.

Remember, this is a representation of a PROCESS and it is in MOTION, as in Energy in Motion, or E-Motion. It helps with your perspective and comprehension of the PROCESS to think of the Form as it IS, in motion, and the GEOMETRY as a 'mapping' of the PROCESS. :thumbup:

Oh, and also to forget what you think that you know and simply make your own observations and connections. :thumbup:


Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 03:04 #33

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:


Note well the shape within the presentation and you will recognise the Flower of Life, 6 points around a central point, as in the 6 circles around the central circle in the Flower of Life.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 10:34 #34

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:











The source of the symbology presented in the video is the Flower of Life. It can be found on all continents of the planet and is not from any one culture or group of people.

The 6 days of Creation with 'God' resting on the 7th day is a description of the Seed of Life.





The Fruit of Life is 12 circles around 1 circle, which is exactly how many spheres can fit around one sphere, 12 around 1 all touching the centre sphere. How you build it with spheres is by have 6 spheres surrounding 1 sphere on the centre plane, with 3 on each plane both above and 3 below the centre plane. So, counting spheres on each plane it is 3-7-3.

Which of course is represented by 'Jesus' and his 12 disciples.

It is also represented by Hercules and his 12 tasks as well as in many other myths from differing cultures.

If you continue building in the same pattern, 3-7-3, and move to 3-7-3-7-3-7-3, then we have moved from 13 spheres to 33 in total.

Interesting how the Masons regard both the numbers 13 & 33 in such high esteem.

Of course, the Flower of Life is a two dimensional representation, circles, of a three dimensional shape, the sphere.

By the way, the Swastika flows both ways because it is representational of the flow of the Torus. The flow is the yin-yang, additive a subtractive, forces of Creation/Life, the magnetic polarities.



Is there any other false teachings that you would like to present to have them corrected PFIZIPFEI?


1
Edited for better readability of this thread.
Pictures were resized and can be expanded.
Please note that walls of numbers and images
à la marioiram will not be tolerated. Thanks.
PFIZIPFEI



2
Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 10:36 #35

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I stopped discussing with you a long time ago for good reasons.

Thanks for the offer, nonetheless, I leave it to the readers to make up their mind on their own.


:)

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

You stopped preaching at me because I pointed out your false beliefs. :roll:

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.

These patterns are inherent throughout Life, the 'Fingerprint of Creation'.

MUSIC = 7 Tones = Do, Re, Mi, Sol, Fa, La, Ti
GEOMETRY = 7 Forms = Sphere, Torus, Tetrahedron, Octahedron, Hexahedron, Icosahedron, Dodecahedron
NUMBER = 7 Colours = Black/White, Green, Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Yellow

7 stars, 7 churches, 7 candlesticks ... sound familiar?

3 parts, a Trinity ...

MUSIC = Soul, Word, Source, Manifest, Harmony, That Which Surrounds Here & There.
GEOMETRY = Body, Action, Form, Process, Relationship, Here.
NUMBER= Mind, Thought, Frequency, Principal, Order, There.

:thumbup:


Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 10:38 #36

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

You stopped preaching at me because I pointed out your false beliefs. :roll:

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.


See, this is just another example of differing perceptions :)
I discussed only rarely with you, because I don't share your personal view of the world
and I especially don't take gematria and other number juggling sports for real.
It won't take much effort to find the relevant threads, if necessary.

Btw, this thread was not meant to become some oiramario-like wallsofpicsandkabbalisticnumerology playground.

Let's agree to disagree, live and let live, and we will get along with one other.

:)

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

For the record, NUMBERS are symbols!!!

Why do you bring "gematria" and "number juggling sports" into the discussion?

I haven't mentioned or alluded to either. Both ideas and descriptions originate with you.

What I have presented is information about the SYMBOLS of life.

Fibonacci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

The Fibonacci series of numbers, also referred to as the Golden Mean, the Golden Spiral, or the Golden Section, that symbolises physical growth based on Phi (1.618), the PhiCycle. This isn't "number juggling sports", this is physical reality!!!

As shown with Cymatics, frequency creates form, they are linked, one with the other, and therefore, form creates frequency. It flows both ways. Remember, Form is GEOMETRY, the body, actions, and Frequency is NUMBER, the mind, thoughts. So, actions create thoughts and thoughts create actions, you experience this every day ... Frequency creates Form, Form creates Frequency.

All symbols are GEOMETRY, or Form, the PhiCycle.

The video you presented misrepresents this.

Life is symbolised by life. What is IS!

To present the Flower of Life (or Seed of Life) as Sun symbology is false and misleading.

Now, from the Flower of Life comes the Fruit of Life as previously mentioned, from which is formed Metatron's Cube by joining each of the 13 circles at the centre point with straight lines. From this is formed the 5 Platonic Solids. The Tetrahedron (a Platonic Solid) is formed from 4 equilateral triangles, creating a 3 sided pyramid. The internal angles of each 'face' 180°, multiplied by the four faces and you have a Frequency of 720.

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

The 'centre point' of Life, 'Zero Point', the 'God Particle' or whatever other name you wish to attach to it is formed by placing 20 Tetrahedron together to form an Icosahedron (20 x 720 = 14,400) which creates the same Frequency as the total of the 5 Platonic Solids. Surround this with 20 Octahedron (20 x 1,440 = 28,800) and you raise the Frequency to 43,200 (14,400 + 28,800) as well as providing the positions to place 12 Icosahedrons formed by the Tetrahedron, which in turn raises the Frequency to 216,000 (13 x 14,400 = 187,200 & 187,200 + 28,800 = 216,000).

Now, of course, 6 x 6 x 6 = 216

So how about we reinterpret the christian mythology surrounding this number, 666. Firstly, it is apparently the number of Lucifer, which means Light Bearer. Light, which fractalises through a prism/triangle, is based on the A tuning 9 based scale of MUSIC.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ... 1 + 8 = 9

By the way, in 'Revelation', isn't the 'New Jerusalem' surrounded by 12 'Pearly Gates'?

Life fractalises based upon the 7 Tones of MUSIC, the 7 Forms of GEOMETRY and the 7 Colours of NUMBER.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

12 and 21 are reflections of each other, both, obviously, adding up to 3 and separated by a 9 count/cycle.

Note well how it ALL fits together perfectly, no 'cherry picking' of numbers or meanings, simply observation of the inherent connections of Life.

No anthropormorphising required either. :thumbup:

So, please explain how this has nothing to do with the topic, "IMMORTAL SYMBOLS" and is "gematria" and/or "number juggling sports"?

After all, it is YOUR description.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 10:41 #37

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By censoring the posts I made you are telling the world that you fear what I have posted.

Your choice to fear the truth and join the ranks of the censors/book burners.

:) I think your comments are quite interesting and would appreciate more to come on the relevant thread.
Maybe I developed some kind of allergy against walls of numbers/texts/pics/gifs/numbers/various fonts-colours
because of marioiram's habit to torture eyes and brains and you could call this "fear", if you want to..

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

I do not know who you are talking about. Obviously it is someone else ... and, just as obviously, it has nothing to do with I or anything I post.

Maybe the problem you have with what has been posted stems from this apparent inability to distinguish the inalienable uniqueness from one individual to another, and/or what one or the other has posted.

That WOULD get in the way of distinguishing fact from fiction, truth from lie. :ponda:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you might or might not have noticed, I adapted the title of the thread in the interest of clarity, so that
the probability of misunderstandings should be minimised now.

PRIMORDIAL is exactly what I have been describing.

adjective: primordial

existing at or from the beginning of time; primeval.
www.google.com.au/search?q=definition+primordial&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5bcFWLTCKMGWjwPQlpLYAQ

These geometric symbols ARE the basis of ALL THAT IS LIFE. The Periodic Table of Elements is extrapolated from the relationship of the 5 Platonic Solids, that is, ALL THAT IS LIFE, the physical (PhiCycle) world that you experience, comes from ONE geometrical symbol/pattern, the Flower of Life. It is the ONE symbol/pattern that ALL symbols/patterns come forth from. It is THE primordial symbol/pattern.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What I definitely don't fear is the truth, your truth in this case, if it's presented on the suitable thread.
To me moving your posts to another thread is not censoring but rather establishing more clarity here and there
and thus increasing the quality of both by helping you to increase attention for and present your thoughts in the
best possible surrounding.

"your truth"

:nono:

I do not and have not claimed ownership of truth. Truth is independent of any claim of ownership. What is IS. You cannot make something into itself, it already is what it is.

Similarly, if it is already there, then how could you claim ownership of that which already exists?

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

Truth leads to life, it is expansive ... the opposite of censoring. I posted what I posted BECAUSE I chose to post it here. If I CHOOSE to post the information elsewhere I will do so.

If you fear the truth in what I have posted then censor it.

If not, then ... what was it that you posted earlier :ponda: ... "live and let live, and we will get along with one other." ... ahhh, that's right.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63354-the-universe-speaking-to-you.html?start=20#101647
truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=Fibonacci&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

In fact I am quite interested in the secret of numbers, except if the explanations are based on kabbalism/gematria only.

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64535-the-worldwide-list-of-dissident-scientists.html#177229
freakyphenomena.com/article/dr-peter-plichta-and-his-book-gods-secret-formula

I look forward to your contributions on the suitable thread - or even better - create a new one and I will gladly
move your posts there.

:)

----
Novum:
Would you please remove the "black hand" frog meme from the iris of my profile pic and re-enable the avatar editing feature.
.

There are no secrets to NUMBER. It is all in your hands ... literally.

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

Now, this is a circle/cycle counting system, the 0 is the circle with a cycle of 9 parts/numbers.

You can check this by interlocking your fingers, left over right, and numbered as above they would appear thus ...

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

... a progression of 9 with the reflection, or reverse, being ...

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

... another progression of 9 which continues all the way to 9 x 10 (one circle/cycle).

Doubling of 9 provides inFORMation ...

9...18...36...72...144...288...576...1152...2304...4608...9216...18432...36864

... the 11th, 12th & 13th numbers are particularly interesting.
9,216 ... 9 is the basis for the scaling in MUSIC, with the note A at 216 (6+6+6=9 & 6x6x6=216)
18,432 ... 18, One Infinite resonance 432hz
36,864 ... 36, Three Creating expansion (864 being double of 432)

... have a look back at your hands and bring the Left Thumb and Index finger together in a circle. Straighten the other three fingers and have them slightly separated and look at the back of your hand from a 45° angle. Can you see the three 6's.

Left hand - 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
0 + 9 + 1+ 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

Right Hand - 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 35 ... 3 + 5 = 8
5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
4 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 6 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 8 + 1 = 45
8 x 45 = 360

... 3 fingers (Middle, Ring, Little) in the shape of the 6 with the 0, and all in your hands, frontwards, backwards and inside out.

Your physicality, PhiCycle, is TRULY made in the image and likeness of the Creator BECAUSE it is a FRACTAL of the Creator, Life made manifest. What I have posted is simply the tip of an infinite iceberg.

This is THE primordial symbol, physical reality (PhyCycle Matter).

See, nothing hidden for those with eyes to see. It is simply a matter of focus, as energy flows where attention goes.

I simply recognise where your attention goes to note the flow of energy.

For instance, your attention goes firstly to minimising the pictures I posted without doing so for any others on the thread. Then it goes to removing the posts altogether. Hardly a "live and let live" example eh.

Eithe the posts stay as they are, where they are, or you've shouted your fear of them to the world and joined the ranks of censors/book burners. It is YOUR choice to make on Who You Are being, a "live and let live" individual or a 'censor/book burner' individual, and you announce it to ALL THAT IS Life to observe with the choice that only you make, that is, Who You Are being.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 10:42 #38

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Nice PENTAGRAM :ponda:


As far as I know, a pentagram is only negative when a point faces downward.

G'day Flare.

Such a belief would be based in mythology and illusion never changed into reality.



The above picture is part of the pattern of the Singularity Point that ALL THAT IS LIFE is fractalised from. Note the Octahedrons in Purple, they Form a Five-Pointed Star. The Tetrahedron in Blue is the 'base' of an Icosahedron, which when 'split' in this manner shows the Pentagram shape within the Icosahedron, and also shows the reflective aspect between the two parts of the ONE pattern, with the reflection being both the orientation of the point (as in magnetism, polarity) and the internal to external reflection.



The above picture shows 20 Tetrahedron forming an Icosahedron with 10 (One Circle) in White and 10 (One Circle) in Black, which actually is ONE and the same colour. Anyway, the 20, or Two Circles are shown to be reflections of each other and are therefore actually One Circle.

To continue to build the Singularity Point, you surround the Icosahedron shape with Octahedrons. By placing the 5 Octahedron in Purple from the previous picture on the 'Crown' of the Icosahedron, it would resemble a 'Crown of Thorns'.

01 - 10

A reflection.

01 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55

Fibonacci Series
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55

10 numbers totalling 55 and the 10th number in the Fibonacci Series being 55 (5 + 5 = 10), 10 & 10.

5 Digits to the Left and 5 Digits to the right for both hands and feet = 10 Left & 10 Right.

The manner in which you observe the pattern is a reflection of your perspective, as in looking in a mirror.

This is the Circle/Cycle of Life. To keep you ignorant of this knowledge, it has been misrepresented on PURPOSE to keep you ignorant of the truth.

Remember, this is a representation of a PROCESS and it is in MOTION, as in Energy in Motion, or E-Motion. It helps with your perspective and comprehension of the PROCESS to think of the Form as it IS, in motion, and the GEOMETRY as a 'mapping' of the PROCESS. :thumbup:

Oh, and also to forget what you think that you know and simply make your own observations and connections. :thumbup:


Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 10:44 #39

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:


Note well the shape within the presentation and you will recognise the Flower of Life, 6 points around a central point, as in the 6 circles around the central circle in the Flower of Life.



Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 11:41 #40

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:











The source of the symbology presented in the video is the Flower of Life. It can be found on all continents of the planet and is not from any one culture or group of people.

The 6 days of Creation with 'God' resting on the 7th day is a description of the Seed of Life.





The Fruit of Life is 12 circles around 1 circle, which is exactly how many spheres can fit around one sphere, 12 around 1 all touching the centre sphere. How you build it with spheres is by have 6 spheres surrounding 1 sphere on the centre plane, with 3 on each plane both above and 3 below the centre plane. So, counting spheres on each plane it is 3-7-3.

Which of course is represented by 'Jesus' and his 12 disciples.

It is also represented by Hercules and his 12 tasks as well as in many other myths from differing cultures.

If you continue building in the same pattern, 3-7-3, and move to 3-7-3-7-3-7-3, then we have moved from 13 spheres to 33 in total.

Interesting how the Masons regard both the numbers 13 & 33 in such high esteem.

Of course, the Flower of Life is a two dimensional representation, circles, of a three dimensional shape, the sphere.

By the way, the Swastika flows both ways because it is representational of the flow of the Torus. The flow is the yin-yang, additive a subtractive, forces of Creation/Life, the magnetic polarities.



Is there any other false teachings that you would like to present to have them corrected PFIZIPFEI?


1
Edited for better readability of this thread.
Pictures were resized and can be expanded.
Please note that walls of numbers and images
à la marioiram will not be tolerated. Thanks.
PFIZIPFEI



2
Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
THE RIP THREAD.3.85Thursday, 18 June 2015
The zax thread3.85Monday, 01 June 2015
Are They Related? Thread :D3.81Sunday, 12 June 2016
The Dangling Thread3.81Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Disappeared thread3.81Tuesday, 28 February 2017
OPSEC Thread3.81Saturday, 25 March 2017
The SpaceX thread3.81Wednesday, 30 October 2019
The GIANT thread3.81Monday, 22 May 2017
The Love Thread3.81Sunday, 24 May 2015
The Pointless Thread3.81Monday, 05 June 2017
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.