Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: I AM ALL I AM Thread

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 14:36 #61

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

The source of the symbology presented in the video is the Flower of Life. It can be found on all continents of the planet and is not from any one culture or group of people.

The 6 days of Creation with 'God' resting on the 7th day is a description of the Seed of Life.

The Fruit of Life is 12 circles around 1 circle, which is exactly how many spheres can fit around one sphere, 12 around 1 all touching the centre sphere. How you build it with spheres is by have 6 spheres surrounding 1 sphere on the centre plane, with 3 on each plane both above and 3 below the centre plane. So, counting spheres on each plane it is 3-7-3.

Which of course is represented by 'Jesus' and his 12 disciples.

It is also represented by Hercules and his 12 tasks as well as in many other myths from differing cultures.

If you continue building in the same pattern, 3-7-3, and move to 3-7-3-7-3-7-3, then we have moved from 13 spheres to 33 in total.

Interesting how the Masons regard both the numbers 13 & 33 in such high esteem.

Of course, the Flower of Life is a two dimensional representation, circles, of a three dimensional shape, the sphere.

By the way, the Swastika flows both ways because it is representational of the flow of the Torus. The flow is the yin-yang, additive a subtractive, forces of Creation/Life, the magnetic polarities.

Is there any other false teachings that you would like to present to have them corrected PFIZIPFEI?

Edited for better readability of this thread.
Pictures were resized and can be expanded.
Please note that walls of numbers and images
à la marioiram will not be tolerated. Thanks.
PFIZIPFEI

Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I stopped discussing with you a long time ago for good reasons.

Thanks for the offer, nonetheless, I leave it to the readers to make up their mind on their own.

:)

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

You stopped preaching at me because I pointed out your false beliefs. :roll:

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.

These patterns are inherent throughout Life, the 'Fingerprint of Creation'.

MUSIC = 7 Tones = Do, Re, Mi, Sol, Fa, La, Ti
GEOMETRY = 7 Forms = Sphere, Torus, Tetrahedron, Octahedron, Hexahedron, Icosahedron, Dodecahedron
NUMBER = 7 Colours = Black/White, Green, Blue, Red, Purple, Orange, Yellow

7 stars, 7 churches, 7 candlesticks ... sound familiar?

3 parts, a Trinity ...

MUSIC = Soul, Word, Source, Manifest, Harmony, That Which Surrounds Here & There.
GEOMETRY = Body, Action, Form, Process, Relationship, Here.
NUMBER= Mind, Thought, Frequency, Principal, Order, There.

:thumbup:

Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

No surprise that you simply ignore information presented because it disproves your pet beliefs either.

See, this is just another example of differing perceptions :)
I discussed only rarely with you, because I don't share your personal view of the world
and I especially don't take gematria and other number juggling sports for real.
It won't take much effort to find the relevant threads, if necessary.

Btw, this thread was not meant to become some oiramario-like wallsofpicsandkabbalisticnumerology playground.

Let's agree to disagree, live and let live, and we will get along with one other.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

For the record, NUMBERS are symbols!!!

Why do you bring "gematria" and "number juggling sports" into the discussion?

I haven't mentioned or alluded to either. Both ideas and descriptions originate with you.

What I have presented is information about the SYMBOLS of life.

Fibonacci
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number

The Fibonacci series of numbers, also referred to as the Golden Mean, the Golden Spiral, or the Golden Section, that symbolises physical growth based on Phi (1.618), the PhiCycle. This isn't "number juggling sports", this is physical reality!!!

As shown with Cymatics, frequency creates form, they are linked, one with the other, and therefore, form creates frequency. It flows both ways. Remember, Form is GEOMETRY, the body, actions, and Frequency is NUMBER, the mind, thoughts. So, actions create thoughts and thoughts create actions, you experience this every day ... Frequency creates Form, Form creates Frequency.

All symbols are GEOMETRY, or Form, the PhiCycle.

The video you presented misrepresents this.

Life is symbolised by life. What is IS!

To present the Flower of Life (or Seed of Life) as Sun symbology is false and misleading.

Now, from the Flower of Life comes the Fruit of Life as previously mentioned, from which is formed Metatron's Cube by joining each of the 13 circles at the centre point with straight lines. From this is formed the 5 Platonic Solids. The Tetrahedron (a Platonic Solid) is formed from 4 equilateral triangles, creating a 3 sided pyramid. The internal angles of each 'face' 180°, multiplied by the four faces and you have a Frequency of 720.

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

The 'centre point' of Life, 'Zero Point', the 'God Particle' or whatever other name you wish to attach to it is formed by placing 20 Tetrahedron together to form an Icosahedron (20 x 720 = 14,400) which creates the same Frequency as the total of the 5 Platonic Solids. Surround this with 20 Octahedron (20 x 1,440 = 28,800) and you raise the Frequency to 43,200 (14,400 + 28,800) as well as providing the positions to place 12 Icosahedrons formed by the Tetrahedron, which in turn raises the Frequency to 216,000 (13 x 14,400 = 187,200 & 187,200 + 28,800 = 216,000).

Now, of course, 6 x 6 x 6 = 216

So how about we reinterpret the christian mythology surrounding this number, 666. Firstly, it is apparently the number of Lucifer, which means Light Bearer. Light, which fractalises through a prism/triangle, is based on the A tuning 9 based scale of MUSIC.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ... 1 + 8 = 9

By the way, in 'Revelation', isn't the 'New Jerusalem' surrounded by 12 'Pearly Gates'?

Life fractalises based upon the 7 Tones of MUSIC, the 7 Forms of GEOMETRY and the 7 Colours of NUMBER.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

12 and 21 are reflections of each other, both, obviously, adding up to 3 and separated by a 9 count/cycle.

Note well how it ALL fits together perfectly, no 'cherry picking' of numbers or meanings, simply observation of the inherent connections of Life.

No anthropormorphising required either. :thumbup:

So, please explain how this has nothing to do with the topic, "IMMORTAL SYMBOLS" and is "gematria" and/or "number juggling sports"?

After all, it is YOUR description.

Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By censoring the posts I made you are telling the world that you fear what I have posted.

Your choice to fear the truth and join the ranks of the censors/book burners.

:) I think your comments are quite interesting and would appreciate more to come on the relevant thread.
Maybe I developed some kind of allergy against walls of numbers/texts/pics/gifs/numbers/various fonts-colours
because of marioiram's habit to torture eyes and brains and you could call this "fear", if you want to..

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

I do not know who you are talking about. Obviously it is someone else ... and, just as obviously, it has nothing to do with I or anything I post.

Maybe the problem you have with what has been posted stems from this apparent inability to distinguish the inalienable uniqueness from one individual to another, and/or what one or the other has posted.

That WOULD get in the way of distinguishing fact from fiction, truth from lie. :ponda:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you might or might not have noticed, I adapted the title of the thread in the interest of clarity, so that
the probability of misunderstandings should be minimised now.

PRIMORDIAL is exactly what I have been describing.

adjective: primordial

existing at or from the beginning of time; primeval.
www.google.com.au/search?q=definition+primordial&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5bcFWLTCKMGWjwPQlpLYAQ

These geometric symbols ARE the basis of ALL THAT IS LIFE. The Periodic Table of Elements is extrapolated from the relationship of the 5 Platonic Solids, that is, ALL THAT IS LIFE, the physical (PhiCycle) world that you experience, comes from ONE geometrical symbol/pattern, the Flower of Life. It is the ONE symbol/pattern that ALL symbols/patterns come forth from. It is THE primordial symbol/pattern.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What I definitely don't fear is the truth, your truth in this case, if it's presented on the suitable thread.
To me moving your posts to another thread is not censoring but rather establishing more clarity here and there
and thus increasing the quality of both by helping you to increase attention for and present your thoughts in the
best possible surrounding.

"your truth"

:nono:

I do not and have not claimed ownership of truth. Truth is independent of any claim of ownership. What is IS. You cannot make something into itself, it already is what it is.

Similarly, if it is already there, then how could you claim ownership of that which already exists?

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

Truth leads to life, it is expansive ... the opposite of censoring. I posted what I posted BECAUSE I chose to post it here. If I CHOOSE to post the information elsewhere I will do so.

If you fear the truth in what I have posted then censor it.

If not, then ... what was it that you posted earlier :ponda: ... "live and let live, and we will get along with one other." ... ahhh, that's right.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63354-the-universe-speaking-to-you.html?start=20#101647
truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=Fibonacci&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

In fact I am quite interested in the secret of numbers, except if the explanations are based on kabbalism/gematria only.

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64535-the-worldwide-list-of-dissident-scientists.html#177229
freakyphenomena.com/article/dr-peter-plichta-and-his-book-gods-secret-formula

I look forward to your contributions on the suitable thread - or even better - create a new one and I will gladly
move your posts there.

----
Novum:
Would you please remove the "black hand" frog meme from the iris of my profile pic and re-enable the avatar editing feature.

There are no secrets to NUMBER. It is all in your hands ... literally.

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

Now, this is a circle/cycle counting system, the 0 is the circle with a cycle of 9 parts/numbers.

You can check this by interlocking your fingers, left over right, and numbered as above they would appear thus ...

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

... a progression of 9 with the reflection, or reverse, being ...

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

... another progression of 9 which continues all the way to 9 x 10 (one circle/cycle).

Doubling of 9 provides inFORMation ...

... the 11th, 12th & 13th numbers are particularly interesting.
9,216 ... 9 is the basis for the scaling in MUSIC, with the note A at 216 (6+6+6=9 & 6x6x6=216)
18,432 ... 18, One Infinite resonance 432hz
36,864 ... 36, Three Creating expansion (864 being double of 432)

... have a look back at your hands and bring the Left Thumb and Index finger together in a circle. Straighten the other three fingers and have them slightly separated and look at the back of your hand from a 45° angle. Can you see the three 6's.

Left hand - 0 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10
0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
0 + 9 + 1+ 8 + 2 + 7 + 3 + 6 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

Right Hand - 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 = 35 ... 3 + 5 = 8
5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
4 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 6 + 3 + 7 + 2 + 8 + 1 = 45
8 x 45 = 360

... 3 fingers (Middle, Ring, Little) in the shape of the 6 with the 0, and all in your hands, frontwards, backwards and inside out.

Your physicality, PhiCycle, is TRULY made in the image and likeness of the Creator BECAUSE it is a FRACTAL of the Creator, Life made manifest. What I have posted is simply the tip of an infinite iceberg.

This is THE primordial symbol, physical reality (PhyCycle Matter).

See, nothing hidden for those with eyes to see. It is simply a matter of focus, as energy flows where attention goes.

I simply recognise where your attention goes to note the flow of energy.

For instance, your attention goes firstly to minimising the pictures I posted without doing so for any others on the thread. Then it goes to removing the posts altogether. Hardly a "live and let live" example eh.

Eithe the posts stay as they are, where they are, or you've shouted your fear of them to the world and joined the ranks of censors/book burners. It is YOUR choice to make on Who You Are being, a "live and let live" individual or a 'censor/book burner' individual, and you announce it to ALL THAT IS Life to observe with the choice that only you make, that is, Who You Are being.

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Nice PENTAGRAM :ponda:

As far as I know, a pentagram is only negative when a point faces downward.

G'day Flare.

Such a belief would be based in mythology and illusion never changed into reality.

The above picture is part of the pattern of the Singularity Point that ALL THAT IS LIFE is fractalised from. Note the Octahedrons in Purple, they Form a Five-Pointed Star. The Tetrahedron in Blue is the 'base' of an Icosahedron, which when 'split' in this manner shows the Pentagram shape within the Icosahedron, and also shows the reflective aspect between the two parts of the ONE pattern, with the reflection being both the orientation of the point (as in magnetism, polarity) and the internal to external reflection.

The above picture shows 20 Tetrahedron forming an Icosahedron with 10 (One Circle) in White and 10 (One Circle) in Black, which actually is ONE and the same colour. Anyway, the 20, or Two Circles are shown to be reflections of each other and are therefore actually One Circle.

To continue to build the Singularity Point, you surround the Icosahedron shape with Octahedrons. By placing the 5 Octahedron in Purple from the previous picture on the 'Crown' of the Icosahedron, it would resemble a 'Crown of Thorns'.

01 - 10

A reflection.

01 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8 + 9 + 10 = 55

Fibonacci Series
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55

10 numbers totalling 55 and the 10th number in the Fibonacci Series being 55 (5 + 5 = 10), 10 & 10.

5 Digits to the Left and 5 Digits to the right for both hands and feet = 10 Left & 10 Right.

The manner in which you observe the pattern is a reflection of your perspective, as in looking in a mirror.

This is the Circle/Cycle of Life. To keep you ignorant of this knowledge, it has been misrepresented on PURPOSE to keep you ignorant of the truth.

Remember, this is a representation of a PROCESS and it is in MOTION, as in Energy in Motion, or E-Motion. It helps with your perspective and comprehension of the PROCESS to think of the Form as it IS, in motion, and the GEOMETRY as a 'mapping' of the PROCESS. :thumbup:

Oh, and also to forget what you think that you know and simply make your own observations and connections. :thumbup:

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Note well the shape within the presentation and you will recognise the Flower of Life, 6 points around a central point, as in the 6 circles around the central circle in the Flower of Life.

PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 14:43 #62

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

The source of the symbology presented in the video is the Flower of Life. It can be found on all continents of the planet and is not from any one culture or group of people.

The 6 days of Creation with 'God' resting on the 7th day is a description of the Seed of Life.

The Fruit of Life is 12 circles around 1 circle, which is exactly how many spheres can fit around one sphere, 12 around 1 all touching the centre sphere. How you build it with spheres is by have 6 spheres surrounding 1 sphere on the centre plane, with 3 on each plane both above and 3 below the centre plane. So, counting spheres on each plane it is 3-7-3.

It is also represented by Hercules and his 12 tasks as well as in many other myths from differing cultures.

If you continue building in the same pattern, 3-7-3, and move to 3-7-3-7-3-7-3, then we have moved from 13 spheres to 33 in total.

Of course, the Flower of Life is a two dimensional representation, circles, of a three dimensional shape, the sphere.

By the way, the Swastika flows both ways because it is representational of the flow of the Torus. The flow is the yin-yang, additive a subtractive, forces of Creation/Life, the magnetic polarities.

Is there any other false teachings that you would like to present to have them corrected PFIZIPFEI?

PFIZIPFEI

Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67905-primordial-symbols.html
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Thanks for the offer, nonetheless, I leave it to the readers to make up their mind on their own.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

GEOMETRY = 7 Forms = Sphere, Torus, Tetrahedron, Octahedron, Hexahedron, Icosahedron, Dodecahedron

3 parts, a Trinity ...

MUSIC = Soul, Word, Source, Manifest, Harmony, That Which Surrounds Here & There.

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

I discussed only rarely with you, because I don't share your personal view of the world

Btw, this thread was not meant to become some oiramario-like wallsofpicsandkabbalisticnumerology playground.

Let's agree to disagree, live and let live, and we will get along with one other.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

I haven't mentioned or alluded to either. Both ideas and descriptions originate with you.

Fibonacci

The Fibonacci series of numbers, also referred to as the Golden Mean, the Golden Spiral, or the Golden Section, that symbolises physical growth based on Phi (1.618), the PhiCycle. This isn't "number juggling sports", this is physical reality!!!

As shown with Cymatics, frequency creates form, they are linked, one with the other, and therefore, form creates frequency. It flows both ways. Remember, Form is GEOMETRY, the body, actions, and Frequency is NUMBER, the mind, thoughts. So, actions create thoughts and thoughts create actions, you experience this every day ... Frequency creates Form, Form creates Frequency.

To present the Flower of Life (or Seed of Life) as Sun symbology is false and misleading.

Now, from the Flower of Life comes the Fruit of Life as previously mentioned, from which is formed Metatron's Cube by joining each of the 13 circles at the centre point with straight lines. From this is formed the 5 Platonic Solids. The Tetrahedron (a Platonic Solid) is formed from 4 equilateral triangles, creating a 3 sided pyramid. The internal angles of each 'face' 180°, multiplied by the four faces and you have a Frequency of 720.

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

The 'centre point' of Life, 'Zero Point', the 'God Particle' or whatever other name you wish to attach to it is formed by placing 20 Tetrahedron together to form an Icosahedron (20 x 720 = 14,400) which creates the same Frequency as the total of the 5 Platonic Solids. Surround this with 20 Octahedron (20 x 1,440 = 28,800) and you raise the Frequency to 43,200 (14,400 + 28,800) as well as providing the positions to place 12 Icosahedrons formed by the Tetrahedron, which in turn raises the Frequency to 216,000 (13 x 14,400 = 187,200 & 187,200 + 28,800 = 216,000).

So how about we reinterpret the christian mythology surrounding this number, 666. Firstly, it is apparently the number of Lucifer, which means Light Bearer. Light, which fractalises through a prism/triangle, is based on the A tuning 9 based scale of MUSIC.

By the way, in 'Revelation', isn't the 'New Jerusalem' surrounded by 12 'Pearly Gates'?

Life fractalises based upon the 7 Tones of MUSIC, the 7 Forms of GEOMETRY and the 7 Colours of NUMBER.

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

12 and 21 are reflections of each other, both, obviously, adding up to 3 and separated by a 9 count/cycle.

Note well how it ALL fits together perfectly, no 'cherry picking' of numbers or meanings, simply observation of the inherent connections of Life.

So, please explain how this has nothing to do with the topic, "IMMORTAL SYMBOLS" and is "gematria" and/or "number juggling sports"?

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
By censoring the posts I made you are telling the world that you fear what I have posted.

:) I think your comments are quite interesting and would appreciate more to come on the relevant thread.
Maybe I developed some kind of allergy against walls of numbers/texts/pics/gifs/numbers/various fonts-colours
because of marioiram's habit to torture eyes and brains and you could call this "fear", if you want to..

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

I do not know who you are talking about. Obviously it is someone else ... and, just as obviously, it has nothing to do with I or anything I post.

Maybe the problem you have with what has been posted stems from this apparent inability to distinguish the inalienable uniqueness from one individual to another, and/or what one or the other has posted.

That WOULD get in the way of distinguishing fact from fiction, truth from lie. :ponda:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you might or might not have noticed, I adapted the title of the thread in the interest of clarity, so that

www.google.com.au/search?q=definition+primordial&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=5bcFWLTCKMGWjwPQlpLYAQ

These geometric symbols ARE the basis of ALL THAT IS LIFE. The Periodic Table of Elements is extrapolated from the relationship of the 5 Platonic Solids, that is, ALL THAT IS LIFE, the physical (PhiCycle) world that you experience, comes from ONE geometrical symbol/pattern, the Flower of Life. It is the ONE symbol/pattern that ALL symbols/patterns come forth from. It is THE primordial symbol/pattern.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What I definitely don't fear is the truth, your truth in this case, if it's presented on the suitable thread.
To me moving your posts to another thread is not censoring but rather establishing more clarity here and there
and thus increasing the quality of both by helping you to increase attention for and present your thoughts in the

"your truth"

I do not and have not claimed ownership of truth. Truth is independent of any claim of ownership. What is IS. You cannot make something into itself, it already is what it is.

Similarly, if it is already there, then how could you claim ownership of that which already exists?

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

Truth leads to life, it is expansive ... the opposite of censoring. I posted what I posted BECAUSE I chose to post it here. If I CHOOSE to post the information elsewhere I will do so.

If not, then ... what was it that you posted earlier :ponda: ... "live and let live, and we will get along with one other." ... ahhh, that's right.
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63354-the-universe-speaking-to-you.html?start=20#101647
truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=Fibonacci&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20

In fact I am quite interested in the secret of numbers, except if the explanations are based on kabbalism/gematria only.

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64535-the-worldwide-list-of-dissident-scientists.html#177229

I look forward to your contributions on the suitable thread - or even better - create a new one and I will gladly
move your posts there.

----
Novum:
Would you please remove the "black hand" frog meme from the iris of my profile pic and re-enable the avatar editing feature.

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

Now, this is a circle/cycle counting system, the 0 is the circle with a cycle of 9 parts/numbers.

You can check this by interlocking your fingers, left over right, and numbered as above they would appear thus ...

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

... another progression of 9 which continues all the way to 9 x 10 (one circle/cycle).

9,216 ... 9 is the basis for the scaling in MUSIC, with the note A at 216 (6+6+6=9 & 6x6x6=216)

... have a look back at your hands and bring the Left Thumb and Index finger together in a circle. Straighten the other three fingers and have them slightly separated and look at the back of your hand from a 45° angle. Can you see the three 6's.

0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
8 x 45 = 360

... 3 fingers (Middle, Ring, Little) in the shape of the 6 with the 0, and all in your hands, frontwards, backwards and inside out.

Your physicality, PhiCycle, is TRULY made in the image and likeness of the Creator BECAUSE it is a FRACTAL of the Creator, Life made manifest. What I have posted is simply the tip of an infinite iceberg.

See, nothing hidden for those with eyes to see. It is simply a matter of focus, as energy flows where attention goes.

For instance, your attention goes firstly to minimising the pictures I posted without doing so for any others on the thread. Then it goes to removing the posts altogether. Hardly a "live and let live" example eh.

Eithe the posts stay as they are, where they are, or you've shouted your fear of them to the world and joined the ranks of censors/book burners. It is YOUR choice to make on Who You Are being, a "live and let live" individual or a 'censor/book burner' individual, and you announce it to ALL THAT IS Life to observe with the choice that only you make, that is, Who You Are being.

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:

G'day Flare.

Such a belief would be based in mythology and illusion never changed into reality.

The above picture is part of the pattern of the Singularity Point that ALL THAT IS LIFE is fractalised from. Note the Octahedrons in Purple, they Form a Five-Pointed Star. The Tetrahedron in Blue is the 'base' of an Icosahedron, which when 'split' in this manner shows the Pentagram shape within the Icosahedron, and also shows the reflective aspect between the two parts of the ONE pattern, with the reflection being both the orientation of the point (as in magnetism, polarity) and the internal to external reflection.

The above picture shows 20 Tetrahedron forming an Icosahedron with 10 (One Circle) in White and 10 (One Circle) in Black, which actually is ONE and the same colour. Anyway, the 20, or Two Circles are shown to be reflections of each other and are therefore actually One Circle.

To continue to build the Singularity Point, you surround the Icosahedron shape with Octahedrons. By placing the 5 Octahedron in Purple from the previous picture on the 'Crown' of the Icosahedron, it would resemble a 'Crown of Thorns'.

01 - 10

A reflection.

Fibonacci Series

10 numbers totalling 55 and the 10th number in the Fibonacci Series being 55 (5 + 5 = 10), 10 & 10.

5 Digits to the Left and 5 Digits to the right for both hands and feet = 10 Left & 10 Right.

The manner in which you observe the pattern is a reflection of your perspective, as in looking in a mirror.

This is the Circle/Cycle of Life. To keep you ignorant of this knowledge, it has been misrepresented on PURPOSE to keep you ignorant of the truth.

Remember, this is a representation of a PROCESS and it is in MOTION, as in Energy in Motion, or E-Motion. It helps with your perspective and comprehension of the PROCESS to think of the Form as it IS, in motion, and the GEOMETRY as a 'mapping' of the PROCESS. :thumbup:

Oh, and also to forget what you think that you know and simply make your own observations and connections. :thumbup:

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

Note well the shape within the presentation and you will recognise the Flower of Life, 6 points around a central point, as in the 6 circles around the central circle in the Flower of Life.

PFIZIPFEI
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 15:01 #63

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Glad to note that you finally see reason and adopted my suggestion

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68115-i-am-all-i-am-thread.html#234434

to start a new thread :thumbup:

Unfortunately you chose to copy the headline of the existing thread one-to-one

which could easily lead to unnecessary confusion of the readers.

Thus I politely ask you to think again and revise the title asap.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2016 15:03 by PFIZIPFEI.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 16:09 #64

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

3 parts, a Trinity ...

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

Fibonacci

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"your truth"

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

move your posts there.

----
Novum:

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
8 x 45 = 360

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:

G'day Flare.

01 - 10

A reflection.

Fibonacci Series

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM Thread 21 Oct 2016 20:55 #65

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Since this is the I AM ALL I AM Thread I suppose I can ask you whether you banned people at the DIF ?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2016 20:55 by Cinta.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 22 Oct 2016 10:47 #66

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
You did not revise the headline,
thus this double thread has to be looked upon as trolling
and will be merged with the IAAIA thread.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM Thread 04 Nov 2016 14:17 #67

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

3 parts, a Trinity ...

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

Fibonacci

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"your truth"

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

move your posts there.

----
Novum:

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
8 x 45 = 360

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:

G'day Flare.

01 - 10

A reflection.

Fibonacci Series

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM Thread 06 Nov 2016 10:15 #68

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

3 parts, a Trinity ...

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

Fibonacci

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"your truth"

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

move your posts there.

----
Novum:

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
8 x 45 = 360

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:

G'day Flare.

01 - 10

A reflection.

Fibonacci Series

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM Thread 18 Nov 2016 09:21 #69

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

Resizing undone.
Excerpted from:
PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

3 parts, a Trinity ...

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day PFIZIPFEI.

No surprise there.

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

Fibonacci

Tetrahedron = 720
Octahedron = 1440
Hexahedron = 2160
Icosahedron = 3600
Dodecahedron = 6480
Totalling 14,400

7 + 7 + 7 = 21

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day PFIZIPFEI.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"your truth"

Lies ... 6 ... Truth
Pain ... 6 ... Joy
Fear ... 6 ... Love
.. = ................=
Death ........ Life

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

move your posts there.

----
Novum:

L-Thumb = 0
L-Index = 1
L-Middle = 2
L-Ring = 3
L-Little = 4
/
R-Little = 5
R-Ring = 6
R-Middle = 7
R-Index = 8
R-Thumb = 9

L-T/R-T = 09
L-I/R-I = 18
L-M/R-M = 27
L-R/R-R = 36
L-L/R-L = 45

R-L/L-L = 54
R-R/L-R = 63
R-M/L-M = 72
R-I/L-I = 81
R-T/L-T = 90

0 x 9 = 0
1 x 9 = 9
2 x 9 = 18
3 x 9 = 27
4 x 9 = 36
10 x 36 = 360

5 x 9 = 45
6 x 9 = 54
7 x 9 = 63
8 x 9 = 72
9 x 9 = 81
8 x 45 = 360

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Cinta wrote:

G'day Flare.

01 - 10

A reflection.

Fibonacci Series

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM wrote:

PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM Thread 27 Dec 2016 15:02 #70

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What have you ever contributed of any substance or value to this forum,
that authorizes you to play novum's little black-lightsaber wielding cyber hero,
except talmudic kabbalistic number juggling spam, drug fuelled aggression,
drug promotion and hate of Christians?

NO_THING !

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2016 18:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 27 Dec 2016 18:01 #71

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
novum wrote:
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI (81/1773)

1773 posts, how many of them are yours.

How many different people post in your forum?

I suppose its bound to take off given the excellent standard of moderation. :sokay:

G'day Novum.

Well, there is one that the Censor/Book Burner started that now has 70 posts, almost all of which are the same post, over and over again. So make that 1703. :thumbup:

:pass:
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68624-ok-heres-the-deal.html?start=120#244620

As I said, quantity does not matter to me, but quality.
This is why novum created the sub-forums after all,
so that people are able to moderate according to
their own guidelines.

You can find the guidelines of this sub-forum there:

truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/65984-community-guide-and-rules.html

Please do not hesitate to discuss moderation there:

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67884-moderation-discussion-thread.html

All the best and take as much drugs as you wish

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2016 20:50 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

I AM ALL I AM Thread 31 May 2017 10:09 #72

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Priceless serendipity!

:D

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
novum wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Novum.

So, conceivably, I am free to post the same lie over and over again without having to support it, no matter how many times I post it and it is refuted, it makes no difference?

That doesn't sound like a "discussion forum" to me, it sounds like a "preaching forum".

Well when things are posted on either side of a debate.. when members are debating/discussing/contributing their belief of what the truth on a certain subject... neither sides contributions are removed.

Anyone reading is then free to make up their own mind as to what they believe the correct information is.

If one sees anothers contributions as preaching, they are free to challenge those contributions, and from what I can see, that happens often... therefore preaching cannot be the only thing the forum is about.

G'day Novum.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. It isn't censorship that I am referring to, posts should not be deleted ... unless it breaks the terms of service and could get the forum shut down of course.

What I am referring to is standards. Posting something once, whether true or not is no big issue, it can be challenged/refuted, etc. Once that occurs, the continued reposting of the refuted material is blatantly an attempt to dismiss the truth, hand-wave it away, as well as discourteous and disrespectful. Such discourtesy and disrespect can be seen with the ad hominem responses to any challenge or refutation.

The repetition of such posts simply fills thread after thread with disinformation and posts filled with ad hominem against the individual challenging or refuting the disinformation.

It appears, from such, that there are no standards of courtesy and respect.

1. We welcome debate and dissent, but the key to maintaining truth-zone.co.uk as an inviting space is to stick to the passionate discussion of issues. We actively discourage obscenity and mindless abuse. Personal attacks on other users or authors have no place in an intelligent discussion. Similarly, we welcome criticism of the articles/threads published, but will not tolerate persistent misrepresentation of the authors posting on the websites. For the sake of robust debate, we will distinguish between constructive, focused argument and smear tactics.

Which makes the above 'Community Guidelines' farcical. Are there standards (community guidelines) that are applied or not?
Context: truth-zone.net/forum/history/63698-new-chronology-made-up-middle-ages-real-location-of-jerusalem-and-much-more.html?start=20#110432

As you know there are guidelines on my sub-forum, where you posted the very same comment over and over again,
this whole thread contains not much more than this identical post, and I don't have to refute your walls of kabbalistic
mindf*ck and huge pictures, I excerpt them to your own thread, because I don't tolerate this kind of contents in other
threads.

Now go on calling me "book burner" for having standards, I couldn't care less.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 14:06 #73

• I AM ALL I AM
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
So what exactly is the reference to the subject of this thread

Saturn / Satan = Jehovah

in your usual wall of the same recurring c&p pictures plus mainstream drivel,
except that your forum name = yahweh?

None, zilch, zero!

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

:roflha:

Apart from the mythological biblical character known as 'God' being translated in three ways, "I am that/which/who I am", instead of "I AM ALL I AM" ... And?!?!?

Why attempt to divert away from the FACTS about the six pointed star?

You really have an issue with others pointing out the disinformation that you present huh. :joint:

All geometrical pattern come from the Flower of Life. It can be considered THE primordial symbol, which you coincidentally censored from the Primordial Symbols thread in your 'safety' zone. :thumbup:

Triple out from 1 to produce 6 numbers and double downwards .....

1 - 3 - 9 - 27 - 81 - 243
2 - 6 - 18 - 54 - 162 - 486
..... each progression adds another 6 numbers, as each progression of the Flower of Life is an addition of 6 circles.

243 is divisible by 6 whole numbers, 1 - 3 - 9 - 27 - 81 - 243.
486 is divisible by 12 whole numbers, 1 - 2 - 3 - 6 - 9 - 18 - 27 - 54 - 81 - 162 - 243 - 486

1 x 486
2 x 243
3 x 162
6 x 81
9 x 54
18 x 27

..... Reflections in multiplication.

4 - 12 - 36 - 108 - 324 - 972

972 is divisible by 18 whole numbers.

..... and the sequence mirrors the growth of circles in the Flower of Life in an infinite progression.

As previously shown, the six pointed star is extrapolated from the Flower of Life. The six pointed star can be built geometrically with 1 Octahedron and 8 Tetrahedron (two of the five Platonic Solids) placed on each face of the Octahedron. The internal angles of the Tetrahedron and Octahedron are 720 and 1440 respectively.

1440 + (8 x 720) = 7200

7 + 2 + 0 + 0 = 9

The 9, 7 and 2 ... 972 is divisible by 18 whole numbers.

1 Octahedron
8 Tetrahedron

1 + 8 = 9

This has nothing to do with any religious group, racial grouping, or any other group that you invent as a scapegoat to villify.

The six pointed star has a direct relation to nature, Life itself, which predates any of your groupings or subgroupings.

Your attempts at vilifying through symbolism is no different than what has been done with the swastika, something you complain about.

It is no different to what has been done with the five pointed star.

:wissl:

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 14:29 #74

• jonb
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Saturn / Satan = Jehovah

None, zilch, zero!

Apart from the mythological biblical character known as 'God' being translated in three ways, "I am that/which/who I am", instead of "I AM ALL I AM" ... And?!?!?

You really have an issue with others pointing out the disinformation that you present huh. :joint:

All geometrical pattern come from the Flower of Life. It can be considered THE primordial symbol, which you coincidentally censored from the Primordial Symbols thread in your 'safety' zone. :thumbup:

..... each progression adds another 6 numbers, as each progression of the Flower of Life is an addition of 6 circles.

486 is divisible by 12 whole numbers, 1 - 2 - 3 - 6 - 9 - 18 - 27 - 54 - 81 - 162 - 243 - 486

1 x 486
2 x 243
3 x 162
6 x 81
9 x 54
18 x 27

..... and the sequence mirrors the growth of circles in the Flower of Life in an infinite progression.

As previously shown, the six pointed star is extrapolated from the Flower of Life. The six pointed star can be built geometrically with 1 Octahedron and 8 Tetrahedron (two of the five Platonic Solids) placed on each face of the Octahedron. The internal angles of the Tetrahedron and Octahedron are 720 and 1440 respectively.

1440 + (8 x 720) = 7200

7 + 2 + 0 + 0 = 9

1 Octahedron
8 Tetrahedron

1 + 8 = 9

This has nothing to do with any religious group, racial grouping, or any other group that you invent as a scapegoat to villify.

The six pointed star has a direct relation to nature, Life itself, which predates any of your groupings or subgroupings.

Your attempts at vilifying through symbolism is no different than what has been done with the swastika, something you complain about.

So many words an numbers, egg of life, or just a fool laying an egg?

There is no evidence the poster of that bilge even understands what it is copy and pasting.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 15:35 #75

• I AM ALL I AM

G'day jonb.

Would you please provide verifiable evidence that the above series of numbers is copied and pasted from anywhere on the internet?

Again, who are you trying to convince? :dunno:

Everyone reading along can verify the numbers, multiplications, themselves. Simply triple from 1 across ...

1 - 3 - 9 - 27 - 81 - 243 - 729

... then double downwards in rows/columns.

Choose any number on the grid. All numbers to the left and above are all of the whole numbers that can be divided into that number you chose.

As an example, 7776 is divisible by 36 whole numbers, all of which are present to the left and above on the grid. :thumbup:

I already know the truth, so who are you trying to convince with your false accusations? :dunno:

Everyone reading along can SEE the numbers and check the multiplications.

Everyone can SEE the geometrical patterns from the Flower of Life and check the number connections.

So who are you trying to convince? :dunno:

Yourself?

Does such information invalidate your beliefs?

Of course, someone preaching division would dissuade others from recognising the oneness of all Life. :thumbup:

Thank you for your self expression.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 15:37 #76

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
jonb wrote:
So many words an numbers, egg of life, or just a fool laying an egg?

There is no evidence the poster of that bilge even understands what it is copy and pasting.

How dare you "dumb goy" challenge the singular intellectual superiority of one of "saturn's" chosen?

*endofsarcasm*

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 16:28 #77

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Saturn / Satan = Jehovah

None, zilch, zero!

1 x 486
2 x 243
3 x 162
6 x 81
9 x 54
18 x 27

1440 + (8 x 720) = 7200

7 + 2 + 0 + 0 = 9

1 Octahedron
8 Tetrahedron

1 + 8 = 9

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 16:29 #78

• jonb
Whoever hired it, must have been inspired by the east end Yiddish clothing trade saying-
'Never mind the quality feel the width.'

uban dictionary
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 16:32 by jonb.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 16:34 #79

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day jonb.

Would you please provide verifiable evidence that the above series of numbers is copied and pasted from anywhere on the internet?

Again, who are you trying to convince? :dunno:

Everyone reading along can verify the numbers, multiplications, themselves. Simply triple from 1 across ...

1 - 3 - 9 - 27 - 81 - 243 - 729

... then double downwards in rows/columns.

Choose any number on the grid. All numbers to the left and above are all of the whole numbers that can be divided into that number you chose.

As an example, 7776 is divisible by 36 whole numbers, all of which are present to the left and above on the grid. :thumbup:

I already know the truth, so who are you trying to convince with your false accusations? :dunno:

Everyone reading along can SEE the numbers and check the multiplications.

Everyone can SEE the geometrical patterns from the Flower of Life and check the number connections.

So who are you trying to convince? :dunno:

Yourself?

Does such information invalidate your beliefs?

Of course, someone preaching division would dissuade others from recognising the oneness of all Life. :thumbup:

Thank you for your self expression.

I AM ALL I AM Thread 10 Jul 2017 16:49 #80

• jonb
Its flower of life symbol

A uniform progresion, you will notice every segment is of uniform size,

An actual flower

Notice as the spiral of the Golden mean progresses the spacing gets larger, is not uniform?

It does not know of what it speaks.
Last Edit: 10 Jul 2017 16:51 by jonb.