Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Alpha Warrior - Guardian - Careerist - EgoBoyMan ... Victim? This is the MEN thread!

Alpha Warrior - Guardian - Careerist - EgoBoyMan ... Victim? This is the MEN thread! 04 Apr 2017 14:20 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Read more: kennyspuathoughts.com/tag/alpha-male-beta-male-and-omega-male-traits/

"Who's my little Hitler?" ;)

I thought it was high time to start a thread about MEN,
who of course can't exist without

:)

WOMEN :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/62234-women.html?start=120#189696
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2017 11:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 04 Apr 2017 14:40 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member

... and vice versa, correct ;)
PFIZI
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2017 23:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 05 Apr 2017 12:26 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
As nobody seems to care about this subject, except novum :) , let's extract
related examples of archetypical male social ranking from relevant comments
to get the discussion started:

rodin wrote:
How many children have you raised? Me, two.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Two, though not thé biological father of either.

rodin wrote:
That was me

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Lol, I don't recall raising you. Which one were you? :D

Seriously though, well done mate. :thumbup:

Considering I haven't fathered any children, I consider it a blessing to have had the opportunity to be a major part of two children's lives. I wouldn't hesitate in making the same choice again.

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
In fact, something positive has already come out of this thread. I have found out that Rodin and I share a commonality with regards to raising children not our own. It is always good to find commonalities in experience, and sexual experiences are a commonality we all share. :thumbup:

Source, context, full comments: "How many races.... did you fuck?" :right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-forum-general-discussion/68686-how-many-races-did-you-fuck.html

Now what exactly is the male social status of IAAIA and rodin, according to the assessment by the black man,
whose website I linked in the first post?

Remaining a Beta only has 1 likely and ultimate outcome: that is to die miserable and lonely…and childless!

If you don’t ever want kids- then fine! But the point is crystal clear on the upsides of being an Alpha and the downsides of remaining an Omega or Beta.

There are tons of stories and case studies done by so-called marriage experts (counselors), which show that scores of wives would routinely cheat on their Beta spouses just to get impregnated by an Alpha lover while leaving the Beta husband to raise the Alpha’s child.

This is fucking common in society!

I personally know of over 20 cases where a girl would cheat on her boyfriend [a Beta], become pregnant by the guy on the side [an Alpha], then runs back to the boyfriend (a Beta) to then have the Beta boyfriend raise the child of the biological father [the Alpha].

This once again goes to show that a woman, even if she has to, will cheat, lie and deceive in order to breed for a dominant Alpha, while using the Beta(s) as a provider whom she would never allow to breed her if she can help it.

To shock you even more, this is also 1 of the hidden reasons a girl would cheat on her Beta-Male (non-dominant) boyfriend: in search of that elusive-dominant Alpha for whom she may breed.

The girl may not even be cognizant that this is what’s driving her desire to play the field and cheat…though she already has someone in her life [albeit a Beta-Male]!

Generally, I don’t refer my audience to non-seduction sources, but I implore you to read “Sperm Wars”, a book written by evolutionary biologist, Robin Baker.

It gives you a more in depth understanding of everything cited here.

However, I caution you! You may never trust your wife or girlfriend again after reading that book…that is if you’re an Omega or Beta-Male…which you probably are.

Of course in many cases men marry women, who already have children fathered by other men, and I think this is a very
good thing to do, also if a man has already biological children or doesn't want children of his own.

And at the end of the day the ranking can change during the life of a man, due to various circumstances and also
due to belated transition to adulthood, becoming wise and truly self-conscious of his late in life attained manhood.

Disclaimer: As usual :)

Related:

Your baby looks like your ex? Telegony! :right: truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/64468-your-baby-looks-like-your-ex-this-research-is-scarier-than-alien.html#139564

Quite a different approach than in the first video above, but equally interesting.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Omega

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 13:06 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 05 Apr 2017 19:58 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
At first I thought about posting this in WHITE GENOCIDE, but ultimately it
matches the subject of this thread much better:

RE: Impregnation?

Excelsior:

Damn, good posts fellas. This is some real heavy shit.

In these anecdotes, I am seeing the seeds of Western (mainly American) decline.

Our society has somehow managed to take a life affirming, natural act (sex/impregnation) and a god-given gift (our progeny) and turned them into gut-wrenching, soul-crushing burdens.

We've gotten to a point where we cheer for the destruction of our progeny (abortion) more than we do for their creation (which we actually dread now). We have then subsequently created a legal system that makes even the continued support of said progeny financial hell on Earth for any male, destructive enough to pretty much destroy his life (though still not as bad as marriage...yet).

At the same time, we've removed all alternatives to address this. One could suggest that "Well, you could avoid all of that anxiety if you just married the girl before reproducing!"
Sure, in theory you could...except you can't, because the marriage laws in this country are so hostile to men, and a woman armed with no-fault divorce can clean you out completely(and, in 50% of marriages, will do so, with her initiating 75% of the time) and sent you into financial destitution. Even when you try to do the "right" thing (follow the traditional family model), you're subject to the same soul-crushing experience.

We've taken away almost every incentive for a male to reproduce in this society in any context, in or out of wedlock. Also gone is any incentive for a guy to marry. This society has made our own children our enemies, and punished even those who wish to form matrimonial unions and bring children into them the "right" way by turning what is supposed to be positive spiritual union of two souls (marriage) into the equivalent of a Glock pointed directly at a guy's head.

This just isn't sustainable for any society. You cannot dread the act of reproduction and your own progeny and expect to persist as a society. Destruction, decline and/or very serious, substantive change is right around the corner for the US if this continues. Mark it.

In the meantime, I am going to plan to head somewhere where children are still a blessing. If I ever do tame my wild seed-sowing urges and decide to settle down and start a proper family (likely as I age), it will be outside of this country. Fortunately, I still think most of the world (absent of draconian, anti-male family laws we are so fond of in the US) hasn't lost sight of the healthier way.

www.rooshvforum.com/thread-7138-post-114961.html#pid114961

:up: Except the wewewewewe-guilt stuff. It was not we, it was (((them)))!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 20:05 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 07:49 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
My wife told me multiple times she'd leave me in a heartbeat if Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Indonesian) would be knocking on the front door for her... :chuckle:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/61875-beautiful-faces-human.html?start=80#256157

And you think she doesn't mean it?

:cool2:

Flare wrote:
Pffff.... what a load of bullshit Pfiz...

van Bronckhorst is a VERY nice guy.

And I'm not afraid of any so-called 'Alpha-males' to walk away with my wife.

Matter of fact, one of my best friends is the alpha of alpha-males who easily winds most women around his finger, yet she won't ever make a move on him.

If he is an alpha, HE makes the first move.

:yup:

But maybe your friendship is more important to him.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2017 07:59 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 11:56 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Tell that to the travelling entertainers who have a line up of groupies outside their hotel.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 12:35 #7

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

:yup:

But maybe your friendship is more important to him.

He won't and he wouldn't make a chance with her either.

^ Wanna know why?

Because altho my wife and me aren't that old, we're actually quite 'old-fashioned' since we are all about loyalty and trust.

For example, my wife's best friend is a very good looking chick, but it wouldn't ever cross my mind to make a move on her, since imo it's a very low trick to pull to move along with the wife/husband's best friend.

Heck, I've went out lots of times without my wife and had plenty of occasions I could have easily hooked up with another. Yet, never did so.
Of course, it's fun to flirt around a bit, but I won't ever cross the line. And if there ever would get another in the picture, I'd tell her in advance in stead of going about her back for weeks/months without her knowing it.

Seems like it works quite fine that way so I won't have to worry about any 'alpha-male' trying to make a move on her. ;)
(except for Giovanni van Bronckhorst :D )
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2017 17:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 12:49 #8

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong - or just remove my post - but I recall the term "alpha male" came from the study of wolves, or wild dogs.

Is there anything you want to share, PFIZ?

Myea, I think she means the difference in leaders/followers amongst men.

You know... the good-looking, noisy guy at the bar who makes all the jokes and tells what's what vs. the quiet/reserved/shy guy.

Obviously the first one will pull the most women, however that isn't what is important and what certainly not all women are looking for.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 12:56 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Hey, guys!

Thanks for your responses.

I just want to say it would definitely make sense
that you read and watch what I posted, because
otherwise you are talking miles off-topic and wasting
your time and energy.

Just saying ....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 13:30 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
otherwise you are talking miles off-topic and wasting
your time and energy.

Just saying ....

Dont you worry about us wasting our time and energy, we're men and we're used to it, because women exist. :cool2:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Are you able to decipher the body language? ;)
PFIZI
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2017 13:56 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 06 Apr 2017 14:16 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yes.

Obama is gay.

And Will Ferrel is rightly scared of him... for so many reasons... reasons he doesnt even know but knows exist.

His wife is covering/protecting her pussy because she knows what goes on in that room.

You didn't pass the cognition test.
Please go and play funny games
on other threads, novum, will you :)
Thanks.
PFIZI
Last Edit: 06 Apr 2017 14:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 12 Apr 2017 11:10 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
So you never told us what your take on that image was... so go on then.

Are the 3 of them comparing the size of their balls?

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 12 Apr 2017 15:52 #13

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Once you hit 40 you realise women are massively overrated and largely a waste of time....

If you managed to avoid spawning kids and getting married then you can settle down and devote yourself to something genuinely important.

MGTOW for the win. No baggage and noone to hold me hostage to the state... I am entirely my own man.

According to mho you
never were into women.
PFIZI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 19:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 12 Apr 2017 23:31 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
It does seem like alot of men are held hostage to the state by women, lots of men i know would live and can tolerate living in a more back to basic/roots/rural way, no massive bank loans for houses etc .. but they dont because they know they wont find and/or attract a woman easily or at all, most women wont tolerate living in that kind of way.. not all, but most these days in the west.

From what ive seen with my own eyes and also read, there is quite a difference in the human sex ratio in rural vs urban areas.. women leave rural areas to go live in large cities and the rural places become disproportionally populated by men. (many of whom dont get laid) , the ones that follow the women also have to go into debt typically if they arent born of money, cities are much more expensive and some of them have property prices off the charts now.

From all the seperations ive seen and/or heard about, it also seems that more women choose to leave their man than the other way around.. they seem to be more liable to just get up one day and change their mind, and a good number of those will financially hit a man hard, in some cases theyve contributed almost nothing themselves but the laws are what they are now... even just living with a woman for x amount of time in places can lead to you losing 50 percent of your stuff.

I can see why MGTOW has come about, i can also see why there will always be the oldest profession in the world existing. :hahano: (they only take a little bit of your money and dont take your heart)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Truthspoon, backfromthebrink, Gaia, Coldrum

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 13 Apr 2017 09:23 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
I heard jewish men are the most ugly ones on the planet.

This is not necessarily true, as we know uncountable handsome Jewish men
(and pretty women) from The Industry, but maybe you are not aware that they
were/ are Jewish?

And many of them have a strong, deeply rooted sense of family/community/nation and respect for their women,
contrary to what eg the ugly frog boy tells his blinded by his typical division shenanigans goy fan boys.

That's why they are so successful! ... among other typical traits.

If you take a realistic look at the current state of the world, it's a fact that Jewish ALPHA males are the rulers.

And how did those ugly, filthy rich old men get their ALPHA status?

Ask the highly successful frog boy!

He knows how to make "his Nazis" dance.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2017 18:03 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 13 Apr 2017 10:05 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
If you take a realistic look at the current state of the world, it's a fact that Jewish ALPHA males are the rulers.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I take it youre speaking of Andrew Anglin .. just figured id translate for those who might be reading and dont know what youre on about!

Pfiz, he's gotten more people on board with being closer to your position with the material he puts out than you have, no offence intended... dont dislike him just because he's right about you belonging in the kitchen and so on. :joker:
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2017 17:10 by PFIZIPFEI.

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 13 Apr 2017 16:58 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I take it youre speaking of Andrew Anglin .. just figured id translate for those who might be reading and dont know what youre on about!

Pfiz, he's gotten more people on board with being closer to your position with the material he puts out than you have, no offence intended... dont dislike him just because he's right about you belonging in the kitchen and so on. :joker:

You may have missed the link :right: ugly frog boy

Of what relevance would those be to the future of Germany/the world, who take the word of this fine artist for the gospel of KEK?

Why should I like a distraction and division agent? The day will come, just like with all the other fake "alt right" heroes and heroines
before him - the Trump disaster was apparantly not enough to make the trustful like children believers wake up - when his mimicry
cover gets busted, there are no two ways about it. I can wait. In the kitchen.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 13 Apr 2017 17:21 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I can wait. In the kitchen.

Good, looks like you know your place woman! :P :joker:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 22 Apr 2017 20:19 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
It may have escaped your attention, novum, or not, that in your comment # 14 you explained in your own words what I had posted in .# 4, anyway it's very interesting to read your views, especially because you seem to be the only man, besides Flare, who dares to share his opinion/experience. :up:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

To me it's quite sad and sometimes even frightening to watch men (mainly online, those in real life behave quite differntly) swaying to and fro between the brand new labels, created for them exclusively by the eternal deceivers and brainwashers of the Tavistock faction, trying to find the shoe that fits them, because they don't know at all what it means to be a man, as many of the last two generations never experienced decent, sincere male prefigurations, role models in their families.

I guess this is also the reason, why there is hardly any on-topic resonance on this thread. Rather off-topic, quite confused attemps to get one's head around the meaning and to interprete the subject by trying to look inside my head, suspecting some sort of trap or whatever. I don't know.

Nevertheless, it's a fact that the bar is constantly raised by MEN, who are trying to tell other men how to become successful as a man, according to their personal experience and/or the Tavistock agenda.

I wonder why this subject seems to be a taboo on TZ.

Where would you define your place in this "Alpha .... Omega" framework?

Of course you need not speak about it publicly. It's clear to everybody, who is apperceiving your forum behaviour, anyway.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 20:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Coldrum

Alpha - Beta - Gamma - Delta ... Omega ? This is the MEN thread! 23 Apr 2017 00:54 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
To me it's quite sad and sometimes even frightening to watch men (mainly online, those in real life behave quite differntly) swaying to and fro between the brand new labels

Online, esp with anon handles , just means they admit to more when writing online than they would say in real life, in many cases.

Men being classified into different heirarchies/classes etc is nothing new, its been around for thousands of years and its a simple reality.

There are kings there are plebs, there are homeless men and everything in between.
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2017 01:09 by novum.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI