Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face"

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 19 Apr 2017 16:09 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Ausrotten wrote:
@PFIZIPFEI



The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face, me thinks





Not to mention the slave labour etc etc etc... And you're complaining about a punch in the face at an organised violent clash/demonstration, you are fake.


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69188-berkeley-slamdown-awesome-street-fighting-again.html?start=380#258754
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2017 16:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 19 Apr 2017 16:56 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Let's start with this picture:





Could you please enlighten us about the reason why you posted this picture, Ausrotten?

When was it taken?
Where?
By whom?
Who is depicted?
Where did you find it?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2017 19:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 18:33 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17231
  • Likes received: 1809
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's start with this picture:





Could you please enlighten us about the reason why you posted this picture, Ausrotten?

When was it taken?
Where?
By whom?
Who is depicted?
Where did you find it?

.
Jews hunted through city in Ukraine like dogs

Take you pic from this selection

lookism.net/Thread-R18-Jews-hunted-through-city-in-Ukraine-like-dogs
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 18:47 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Ausrotten wrote:
Jews hunted through city in Ukraine like dogs

Take you pic from this selection

lookism.net/Thread-R18-Jews-hunted-through-city-in-Ukraine-like-dogs



When was this picture taken?
Where? - your source claims: Lviv pogrom - do you have any further information?
By whom was the picture taken?
Who exactly is depicted?
What exactly is the situation?
Please tell us more.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 18:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 18:54 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Ausrotten wrote:
The women in the labour camps were mainly Jews, but women degraded all the same.

Now I ask you, who are the men in this photograph?



And you complain about a woman being punched in the head once, but you ignore the slaving and the degrading carried out from your heroes, those Third Reich ''white men'' for years.

Hang your head in shame.
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60485-the-persecution-of-dissidents-mass-raids.html?start=60#259054


You unfortunately had to derail the thread about THE PERSECUTION OF DISSIDENTS in "demoncratic" NGOs,
while you could have posted this picture, which you took from the same link as the previous picture, in this thread.

Please tell us more about what is depicted.

When was it taken?
Where?
By whom?
Who exactly is depicted?
What exactly is the situation?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 19:07 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17231
  • Likes received: 1809
The exact details are irrelevant as you well know, we can all see what it is.

But to think that to have lots of women locked up and forced into slave labour for year upon year, is better than to have one women punched in the face once at a Attifa/Neo-Nazi violent demonstration where no serous illness or depravation occurred is total madness, even by your usual standard.

I don't know the names the people and specific locations on such photographs, or the photographer, but there are plenty of photos and reported instances, but as usual, you'll just have to waste your time trying to debunk them all.

But forced slave labour is worse than a single punch in the face, by anyone's standards, you really are bat shit crazy.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 19:10 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 19:10 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Ausrotten wrote:
The exact details are irrelevant as you well know, we can all see what it is.

But to think that to have lots women locked up and forced into slave labour for year upon year, is better than to have one women punched in the face once at a Attifa/Neo-Nazi violent demonstration where no serous illness or depravation is occurred is total madness, even by your usual standard.

I don't know the namse the people and specific locations, or the photographer, but there are plenty of photos and reported instances, but as usual, you'll just have to waste you time trying to debunk them all.

But forced slave labour is worse than a single punch in the face, by anyone's standards, you really are bat shit crazy.



The exact details are absolutely most relevant for verifying your claim:


"The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face"


Especially because you posted faked pictures and false claims multiple times already all over this forum!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 19:14 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17231
  • Likes received: 1809
It's German soldiers who have forced women to undress.

But you can pick at the details all you like. The fact that won't go away is...


Forced slave labour is worse than a single punch in the face, by anyone's standards, you really are bat shit crazy.

The latter being carried out by a Neonazi at a demonstration, the former by the Third Reich.

What sane person would think a punch in the head which brought no serious harm, everyone can go home afterwards, it worse than years of slave labour. You must be mad, I'm not joking, you really must be mad. :iitm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 19:15 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 19:20 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17231
  • Likes received: 1809
LOL Imagine the scenario, 100 women were asked; What would you prefer, a single punch in the face that causes you no real harm, or being forced into slave labour for years.

And they chose years of slave labour :larf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 19:22 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Ausrotten wrote:
It's German soldiers who have forced women to undress.

But you can pick at the details all you like. The fact that won't go away is...


Forced slave labour is worse than a single punch in the face, by anyone's standards, you really are bat shit crazy.

The latter being carried out by a Neonazi at a demonstration, the former by the Third Reich.

What sane person would think a punch in the head which brought no serious harm, everyone can go home afterwards, it worse than years of slave labour. You must be mad, I'm not joking, you really must be mad. :iitm:


This is your opinion, but you are unable to verify your claims?


When were those pictures taken?
Where?
By whom?
Who exactly is depicted?
What exactly is the situation?


You should be interested in being able to back your claims - even if they only represent your personal opinion - otherwise
we can stop this conversation.

I don't waste my time any longer on another of your usual lukewarm stunts taken from the ADL/hasbara handbook or just from thin air.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 19:24 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Ausrotten wrote:
LOL Imagine the scenario, 100 women were asked; What would you prefer, a single punch in the face that causes you no real harm, or being forced into slave labour for years.

And they chose years of slave labour :larf:



Now you are resorting to full kindergarten mode.

Pathetic!

:)


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 19:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 23:19 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7422
  • Likes received: 1589
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
LOL Imagine the scenario, 100 women were asked; What would you prefer, a single punch in the face that causes you no real harm, or being forced into slave labour for years.

And they chose years of slave labour :larf:

Now you are resorting to full kindergarten mode.

Pathetic!

:)


.

Actually, he is not.

Ze Noble Nazis here do not deny the slave labour for Ze Best Reich EVER.

You can excuse it, but that doesn't impress.

Thousands of women enslaved to work for your Great Führer, what an uplifting idea. :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 20 Apr 2017 23:32 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Gaia wrote:
Actually, he is not.

Ze Noble Nazis here do not deny the slave labour for Ze Best Reich EVER.

You can excuse it, but that doesn't impress.

Thousands of women enslaved to work for your Great Führer, what an uplifting idea. :yerright:



If YOU say so, it must be true.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#207502




TOPIC: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face"


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 21 Apr 2017 06:07 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17231
  • Likes received: 1809
PFIZIPFEI, so you as a ''woman'' find it more degrading and worse for one woman to receive a punch in the face from a man at a violent demonstration that she chose to engage in where no real harm came of it and she simply went home afterwards, than lots of women being forced into slave labour by the Third Reich for years.


Thank you for this enlightening insight into your deranged mind.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 06:20 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 21 Apr 2017 06:18 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17231
  • Likes received: 1809
Yeek, I only followed her link here from another thread, If I'd have known it were her own mad forum section, I would never have posted in it.

Must run.....Far far away....

:nilly:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Claim: "The treatment of women during the Third Reich, worse than a punch in the face" 21 Apr 2017 20:54 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
:chuckle:


Better get off this thread, as you again posted pictures for one - easy to see through - reason only
and you are totally unable to tell:


When those pictures were taken.
Where they were taken.
By whom they were taken.
Who exactly is depicted.
What exactly the situation is.


Nothing!


:joker:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 20:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
It could get worse...7.92Saturday, 09 January 2016
Worse than the DIF7.92Tuesday, 07 April 2015
What is ED and Treatment6.95Saturday, 12 March 2016
New Arthritis Treatment6.87Saturday, 02 August 2014
Did Silverstein profit from 911 as woo woo's claim?6.8Wednesday, 10 July 2013
Getting treatment for back pain6.8Tuesday, 24 March 2015
put a face to the name6.73Monday, 29 July 2013
Deaf? DWP said submit your PIP claim by telephone only6.72Sunday, 21 July 2013
Greeks self-inject HIV to claim benefits6.72Sunday, 18 May 2014
Impotence Treatment By Generic Viagra Online6.65Saturday, 12 March 2016
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.