Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: The Death Cult Of The Modern Age

The Death Cult Of The Modern Age 24 Jun 2017 19:35 #1

• jonb
The death cult of the modern age.
People are tribal they like to live in communities of people with similar cultures and aspirations to themselves.
It is nice to go on holiday and meet people different to yourself, but invariably it is also nice to come home.
There will be those on the left who will say the above is a pack of lies, it is not true, but for the overwhelming number of people on the earth it is how their social lives are ordered, people are even known to choose to be close to those of a similar class to themselves, so put that in you hat and live with it lefty

OK lets say the same thing in another way, people like friends, they like to have people around them that they are more intimate with than the general population, small tribe, but most people with a choice tend to choose this way. A good way of imagining the sort of social structure humans show a preference for is to think of an onion, The individual at the centre and then layers of family, friends, neighbours, acquaintances, people passed regularly in the street, people for my town, at the football club, local, through to other commonalities other humans to a threatened whale in the antarctic. We have layers around us, and naturally those layers closest to us are the most important.
We have it seems a need to order in terms of preference.

That bloke over there could well be the nicest bloke in the world, but my friends are more important to me, seems to be the natural way an individual orders the world around them.
Discuss
I think modern society and the propaganda from the establishment is designed to destroy this natural way humans have of ordering their society, and that it is having marked deleterious affects on the population.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 12:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, GMP

The Death Cult Of The Modern Age 26 Jun 2017 12:14 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Did you know that "saviour" in German is "Heiland" (heil = intact, healthy, unhurt, safe and sound, complete, in one piece, whole). As I don't think you need a second "l" in the term, it means something like "wholly land". Pun intended for raising awareness :)

I guess there is indeed something that you could call "folk soul". I would say - if you don't mind the perhaps esoteric sounding description - it's a common appreciation and frequency. As everything is movement in the tiniest "atoms", there is nothing dead, and the "atoms" of people of a common frequency vibrate in the same or very similar vibration, this is in fact what we (in German) call "being on the same wave length" (to talk the same language), if you feel completely familiar - like family - with someone you just met for instance.

The primordial wave length/vibration/frequence of man is - according to my present perception - imprinted during impregnation.

This primordial frequency will never change during life. It can be forgotten and overlaid with other frequencies, but if you e. g. go to the place where you (or your ancestors) were born after decades of having been far away, you can feel it, if your mind and perception are working naturally. It's the singular feeling of the joy to come home. It might best be described with "your heart opens up" (da geht einem das Herz auf, sth cheers your heart).

This might have a huge impact on the current situation with legions of foreigners in European lands.

Imprägnation - Impregnation
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 12:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

The Death Cult Of The Modern Age 26 Jun 2017 13:23 #3

• jonb
When talking about frequencies, I very much agree with you, but it should be noted that a frequency or colour can be made to look different by its surrounds, the colour or tone of two separate spots might be exactly the same, but because what surrounds them is different they can look different from each other.

All the red squares are of the same colour and tone, but look different if they are on the blue or red stripes. This is a simple diagram to explain the concept but the effect can also be used the other way around to make dissimilar things appear the same.

It is safe to say, we are both agreed there are levels of manipulation used on us in our societies, and I would say that this feature of altering the surrounds so an individual finds it difficult to even recognise what colour/frequency they maybe or to identify their own is a very large feature of this manipulation. And then even if there could be such a thing as 'our'.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI