Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda)))

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 19 Jul 2017 20:05 #41

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Lux Interior wrote:
I have no idea but put it down to natural genetic differences pre programmed into the dna.


You are a courageous man, Lux, and I thank you for answering my question in a way
that is human and not zombie-like, which unfortunately is a rarity on this forum, when
it comes to male members. Just my personal perception.

Who or what do you think "pre programmed" these "natural genetic differences into the dna"? - I don't want to distract, I am just curious.

Do you think this happened due to a mistake or malfunction?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2017 20:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 19 Jul 2017 20:53 #42

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2628
  • Likes received: 990
There's no 'who' in my opinion, it just is,if it makes more sense then call it nature,biological programming. Some attribute that to a deity but I just think it's natural. The genetic code has an identical make up in both sexes but still, there are differences and these could be down to the changes to awareness and cultural surroundings over the centuries affecting both genders.
Ultimately I feel it is this way because it is this wayour, i think just is.
Vague I know,but I don't know do I? Nor does anyone else perhaps.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 06 Aug 2017 21:47 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Let's get back to the basics.



What do you think are the reasons that women generally seem to not feel attracted to Truth Zone?



Adolf Hitler?


Me - called PHIZ or "Frau"?


Too much truth?


What else?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2017 21:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 25 Oct 2017 12:57 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Wake Up!





Provocateuring Proxies


Being a straight, White, Canadian man in our current day and age, I find it very difficult to read, watch, or listen to the so-called news without the taste of bile rising up in the back of my throat. An article on our jew-run CBC news site recently caught my attention, and that old familiar taste began its’ ascent. A bar owner in the province of British Columbia was ordered to pay $30,000 ($10,000 each) to three ‘indo-Canadians’ for denying them access to his establishment.

This incident in and of itself is not the subject of this piece. Canada’s jewdicial system has been trampling the rights of White citizens since as far back as this writer can remember, and there is no end in sight. What I really wish to address here is one of the tactics employed by the jews’ proxy groups, and sometimes by jews themselves. Provocateuring.

The CBC’s article brought to mind another story relayed to me by a homosexual friend with whom I associated before I became aware. I would like to share that story with you here and now, as I feel that it is of great importance. Important not just with regards to the militant homosexuality being shoved down our collective throat, but important as it illustrates one of the enemies’ many methods of warring against various aspects of healthy, traditionalist cultures.

‘Queerbombing’ is what he called it as he sat across from me smoking his cigarette. He shared many things in common with other homosexuals I associated with at the time. He had numerous, nonsensical, often-botched tattoos. A face riddled with open sores and piercings. A generally un-kept appearance. A palpable, confusing sense of self-loathing, and arrogant righteousness somehow displaying themselves in unison. Initially, the term ‘queerbombing’ conjured up an image of a guy in a sequence thong, being dropped out of the belly of a B-52. Unfortunately, the actual definition was far less humorous. Queerbombing apparently entailed my hometown’s most prominent gay bar organizing literal invasions of other local establishments. At a predetermined place (usually a sports bar or family restaurant), at a predetermined time (usually dinnertime); the gay bar’s ‘community’ would descend on the unsuspecting establishment’s staff and patrons. 50+ people with no reservations, no courtesy call beforehand, and an axe to grind. They did this not to spend money and support a local business. Not to blend in with the straight community and not to build bridges between divergent peoples. Quite the opposite. In fact, my friend told me in no uncertain terms, that the whole point of queerbombing was to make straight people and their families as uncomfortable as possible. They would grope one another in the dining rooms, make passes at men and women who were clearly there with their straight partners, expose themselves, and the list goes on to include some things so disgusting I will not repeat them.

What is the point in all of this you may be asking? What could the homosexual community have to gain from the intentional exhibition of such behaviour? Well, aside from the apparent joy they get from making straight people uncomfortable, there is also the matter that goes back to the beginning of this piece. Judges are now awarding minorities ridiculous sums of money in cases where the minority party feels discriminated against. So if shoving their disgusting, immoral behavior down peoples’ throats is not reason enough for them to queerbomb, there is always the chance that their provocateuring will be successful; in which case their detractor(s) will no doubt end up being forced to pay the homosexual(s) a hefty sum.

This writer would not be the least bit surprised if some minorities out there try to make their living provocateuring. An Ottawa-based lawyer by the name of Richard Warman has occupied a great deal of his time pursuing cases like this. He has effectively turned the undermining of Canadians’ rights to free speech into a lucrative enterprise. I don’t want to waste too much time on this character, as he is not the subject of this commentary, but I encourage you all to visit his site to see what this person is all about. He has launched an internet-wide attach on personal criticism against himself. He is making alot of money doing it too. You can easily find out about him on the web by googling his name. Who can blame warman and the other minorities for what they are doing? Our justice system rolls out the red carpet for this type of case, and generously rewards the reporting of every white person who would dare speak up about the jewish agenda, or attempt to segregate themselves from any minority group; and now, it includes everything right down to mere insults. Our rights tend to end where others’ feelings begin.

Am I suggesting that the ‘indo-Canadians’ I mentioned were doing something akin to ‘race bombing’? No. In all likelihood, they were denied entry because they were simply too intoxicated. This is something that happens to countless white/straight people every weekend across the country without any cries of discrimination, or calls to Mr. Warman’s office. But to these minorities, crying wolf must seem like an easy way to get a handout, while at the same time getting even with us evil, pale-skinned devils. Heck, they might even get their picture in the paper.

The next time you and your family are sitting next to a table of loud, obnoxious, ghetto blacks; or a swarm of gays sticking their tongues down one another’s throats, keep this piece in mind. Understand that we as White/racial Nationalists; we as moral, natural people, need to know that these proxy groups are usually behaving badly in our presence because they WANT a reaction. They want the white man to get them paid. While I know all too well the temptation to go into full on beast-mode and start turning over tables and putting out lights, it is a different kind of game these days. Like it or not, we must take a page from the enemy’s book and seek to employ more organized, clandestine tactics if we ever want to see success in this movement.


www.renegadetribune.com/provocateuring-proxies/



See post #1 of this thread - according to my perception normal hetero men, especially if they are young and inexperienced and damaged by deculturalization and social alienation due to extensive abuse of gaming and drugs, often don't recognise a fp who is giving the appearance of being extremely masculine by using typical stereotypes and this is how those proxies are also working on the lethal



(((DIVISION AGENDA)))



5. A White Nationalist cultivates camaraderie and fosters unity amongst our people for we will triumph together as one or we shall perish alone.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/69432-is-white-nationalism-really-the-answer.html?start=100#276941


3. Does this mean I can never write that, for example, I don’t think women should be allowed to vote?

It means your post may get deleted for being unnecessarily confrontational, depending on the context: Asserting that women should not have a vote in White nations assumes that every White nation is required to be a democracy, and one in which every ordinary (male) citizen automatically has a vote. Stormfront has no official position I can find on what form of government White nations ought to use. It sounds rather dictatorial in any case to pretend all White nations have to use the same form of government. In short, it is presumptuous and silly to go around declaring that women shouldn’t be allowed to vote, as if women voting was the cause of everything that has gone wrong in White nations and otherwise everything would be fine.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69018-poll-should-women-have-the-right-to-vote.html?start=180#276814






Excerpts: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/69542-excerpt-of-tz-has-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html
If you witness honourless behaviour ... truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69598-what-is-honour.html?start=40#272516
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Has TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 25 Oct 2017 19:36 #45

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
^^^^^
Attitudes like this are not welcome in Canada.
We have more sense than to believe this hate-filled drivel.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 19:37 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 05 Nov 2017 10:46 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69806-weinstein.html?start=120#277456


Orangeaid wrote:
Soros' Jew Employee says to one of the hookers he raped

" I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter"

Soros’ Jew Employee Accused of Torture-Rape of Hookers – “I’m Going to Rape You Like I Rape My Daughter”
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer

November 3, 2017



You know, the thing about Jews is…

Well. There are a lot of things about Jews.

New York Post:

A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit.

Howie Rubin, 62, whose high-stakes dealing was featured in the best-selling books “Liar’s Poker” and “The Big Short,” rented the lavish Metropolitan Tower pad in Midtown to indulge in brutal sex with women whom he paid between $2,000 and $5,000 per session, according to the suit filed Thursday.

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case — including two Playboy Playmates — claim the married father raped and beat them to the point that they needed extensive medical attention, court papers say.

lol @ raping a prostitute.

Shiksa, you knew what you were getting yourself into.

At the $8 million penthouse, they were shown to a side room featuring ropes, chains and sex toys along with other BDSM equipment.

Rubin gagged, tied up and viciously abused the women — even punching one in the head, the suit filed by civil lawyer John Balestriere said.

“I’m going to rape you like I rape my daughter,” Rubin barked during one of the alleged assaults.

Yep.

Sounds like the Jews to me.

In one session, he beat one of the women’s “breasts so badly that her right implant flipped,” the papers state.

The former Bear Stearns trader paid her $20,000 to repair the damage.

One plaintiff was tied up, gagged and shocked with a cattle prod in her groin before Rubin allegedly raped her, according to the filing.

Rubin — who collaborated with two female fixers and a lawyer — had the women sign non-disclosure agreements, the papers state.

The trio sought to “cover up Rubin’s sexual misconduct and criminal abuse of women and to serve as a cover for his wide-ranging human trafficking scheme,” wrote Balestriere.

So, yeah.

I don’t have a lot of sympathy for hookers.

But that doesn’t make this kike any less weird and sick.

George Soros, the grand humanitarian philanthropist who wants to save the world by flooding white nations with Islamic rapists hired a key kike pervert.
dailystormer.ws/soros-jew-employee-accused-of-torture-rape-of-hookers-im-going-to-rape-you-like-i-rape-my-daughter/

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69806-weinstein.html?start=120#277459





PFIZIPFEI wrote:



Jim’s Blog: Bastion of Pedophilia Normalization


An unrepentant, determined pedophilia-apologist has been running loose for over two decades, shielded from having to face the spotlight. Under the guise of “free speech”, he has been peddling — seeking to normalize — the vilest, most sickening form of cruelty: child-rape. What kind of man (surely, it must be noted here, not really much of a “man”) could advocate for harming, traumatizing beyond recuperation, the most vulnerable members of our society? The answer is: a man of Jim’s kind. James A. Donald, for those vouchsafed unfamiliarity with the creature, is in it for the long run. Already noted in an article for the Renegade Tribune for being, indeed, a vile pedophile, Jim’s vigorous, obsessive apologia for his own predatory monstrosity spans all the way back to the earliest days of the internet.





A tiny grain of his creepy crop has been documented over six pages in here. This article, however, will serve merely as a compilation of Jim’s most recent pronouncements on the heart-rending subject. It is not known, and probably all for the better, just how deep does the rabbit hole go. All over his rather obscure blog, which has gained some degree of notoriety among the saner minds who have been unfortunate enough to encounter it, are interspersed virulent abscesses of, not merely advocacy pieces for child-rape, but also direct admissions of engagement in it. As will be clearly shown below, this is not an exaggeration – far from it! But first, some minimal background is indispensable.

(...)

Following the trail of bloody Red-Flags, Jim is known among his circle of acquaintances (a cabal of weirdos if ever there was one) for his extremely misogynistic views, and in particular, his seething hatred of White women. With Jim, the phrase “rape-room nationalism” takes on a whole new meaning: he believes that White women deserve confinement in underground dungeons — ones modeled after the dens of iniquity that are BDSM “temples” — chained to the dank wall, there to experience nothing but constant marital rape with no end in sight. This is Jim’s dystopian vision. On the other hand, he has proclaimed again and again that “the Yellow woman” is ideal for the White man, and that he hopes to see one day all White men sexually enslaving White women and “replacing” them with women from East-Asia. Race-mixing propaganda? Check. In Jim’s vomit-inducing view, inter-breeding of Whites and Asians (that is: White men and Asian women) will create a veritable Master Race, to inherit the world for Jwry’s sake.

(...)

These are all quotes taken from a regular, accessible-for-everyone wordpress blog. People on the (((Alt-Right))) occasionally link to Jim’s Blog, in agreement with various proposals that he proposes. That he is a pedophile, who openly admits to (“unintentionally”) raping underage little kids, seems to be shrugged off. This is one of the founders of the Dark Enlightenment. ...



Full article :right: www.renegadetribune.com/jims-blog-bastion-pedophilia-normalization/ Warning: the words you are about to read are not only deeply offensive to the human soul, but are extremely vulgar.



We must secure the existence of our people. And a future for white children.

.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60707-perversion-paedophilia-is-going-mainstream-right-now.html?start=20#271297






"Your worst enemy is not Jews, White Man, but your own (white) females."

~ Andrew Anglin / DS



"Men who marry Asian women are attempting to re-establish a natural dynamic – to re-establish order.
They are not the problem. (White) Women are the problem.”


~ Andrew Anglin / DS



"Prostitutes Represent the Very Best of White Millennial Women!"

~ Lee Rogers / DS


truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...tml?start=160#269417


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 07 Nov 2017 06:18 #47

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960





The Jewish Psychological Operation to Blame White Women



Just when we were really making some progress in exposing the jewish orchestrated genocide against Whites, a toxic narrative was injected. Instead of blaming jews for their obvious role in flooding all White countries with hordes of non-White invaders, while also condemning all the White traitors who let it happen, some of the biggest figures in our “movement” started pointing the finger at White women. Women are too horny and want to be ravaged by the savages, they are all feminists, they opened the borders because they are pathologically altruistic, and so on. After our women started getting raped and assault en masse, some men started saying these women were asking for it, that they deserved it, and that they actually liked it, since “scientific” studies show many women fantasize about rape and even orgasm while they are being brutally defiled. Many of our kinsmen, acting as “good goyim”, lapped up this poisonous narrative that has been spreading like the plague.

(...)

White women hold the key to our future – through their words, willpower, and wombs. Do not be fooled by the multi-faceted psychological operations being run to divide us from each other. White men and women need to stop fighting against each other, realize the existential threat facing us and our offspring, and come together to battle those who seek our destruction.

White women do not destroy civilization, jews do!

And real White men do not condemn their women, they defend them!




Full article :right: www.renegadetribune.com/the-psychological-operation-to-blame-white-women/






What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, White Sharia ... :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...ht-white-sharia.html

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2017 15:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Has TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 10 Nov 2017 18:58 #48

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 10 Nov 2017 19:53 #49

  • pea.
  • pea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes received: 39
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's get back to the basics.



What do you think are the reasons that women generally seem to not feel attracted to Truth Zone?



Adolf Hitler?


Me - called PHIZ or "Frau"?


Too much truth?


What else?


.


I don't believe there's a lot of women haters here, I don't think you are hated here either. Of course I don't know the history and whether or not the terms frau or Phiz are terms of endearment or just put downs. I'd like to believe it was the former and if it is the latter then you've dealt with it well.

I'd say all the women who post here are interesting and super intelligent , myself excluded . Tbh I am scunnered by time wasted on forums with gender infighting although I do like a lively debate and try make allowances for the nature of male/female differences.


The division is an obvious one and it is one that has been worked through the ages.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, rodin, Gaia

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 16 Nov 2017 15:36 #50

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14227
  • Likes received: 5539
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's get back to the basics.



What do you think are the reasons that women generally seem to not feel attracted to Truth Zone?



Adolf Hitler?


Me - called PHIZ or "Frau"?


Too much truth?


What else?


.

That's because most women are not interested in being a Truther.

And most truthers amongst them tend to be half-truthers, as they can't / don't want to get their heads wrapped around the fact that Hitler was the good guy and that the jews are so inherently evil. That's just a bridge too far for them, even when they get it all layed out in front of them.

This can obviously be said about men also; but I think if you look at it percentage-wise, you will find there are MANY more men amongst truthers than women. And definately more male National Socialists then women.

Besides that, I think most women who are fully redpilled have been 'educated' by their husbands/boyfriends/male relatives, in stead of finding out everything on own strength/willpower.

But even then, looking at my own wife for example... she rather does other stuff than talk/think about this kind of material all day like we are doing.
Yes, she's aware about everything and she'll watch vids/documentaries etc. with me when I ask her to do so.

But she'll never start about NWO/jews/Hitler etc. herself, do any of her own research or try to redpill others...

I think it takes a special kind of lady in order to be like the male Nazis. :chuckle:

And thus, you won't find much women on forums like these.
There is no such thing as “my truth” or “your truth”. There is only “the Truth”.
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2017 15:38 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 16 Nov 2017 23:22 #51

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Let's get back to the basics.



What do you think are the reasons that women generally seem to not feel attracted to Truth Zone?



Adolf Hitler?

Big Yes.

Massive Yes actually.

I rarely see a female dolfy fan on the entire interwebs let alone real life... dont think ive ever met a female dolfy fan and the emotional response is quite negative if he is brought up ie dolfy dislike.

Only ones i see on the interwebs are the alt-righters you call shills everyday eg Lara Lokteff and pistachio girl etc.

Ok throw in the renegade bunch, Sinead McCarthy etc, you used to think she was a jew but i dont think you think she's a jew anymore but you'd have to confirm her current jew status in your mind as i cant always read it.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Me - called PHIZ or "Frau"?

Yes to a lesser extent.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Too much truth?

Probably, its a bit full on here.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What else?

Right wingers / Nazis / racists / supremacists / homophobes etc etc. IE The usual stuff most females dont like.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 17 Nov 2017 09:01 #52

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:

Grolongo wrote:
^ ^That tweet is beautiful tho:

The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But take off her makeup and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

:chuckle:



These are synonyms in (((alt right))) newspeak?


:O


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/62521-celebrities-look-much-different-in-real-life-than-in-the-magazines.html#278195

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 09:01 #53

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
The Danger of a Feminized Worldview

Tim Hort
Daily Stormer
November 25, 2017

Black Pigeon Speaks is explaining why it is a bad thing to run a society on feelings over reality.

This is why we need to get women (and low T men) out of power. They only care about emotions and what ‘feels good.’



Source: dailystormer.hk/the-danger-of-a-feminized-worldview/
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67789-the-alt-right.html?start=720#278696






Trigger Warning:

Fanning the Flames of Feminism to Take Focus From Jewish Culpability



Almost no one likes radical feminists. You know the caricature – they are aggressive, loud, often fat, with garishly colored hair, and always blaming men for all of their problems. Yet how many of you actually know some of these women in real life? Perhaps if you are on a college campus, you will be seeing more of this than the average person, but I still doubt it is nearly the problem we are led to believe.





While many women (and men) have internalized some of the feminist agenda, I contend that the “in your face” feminism is largely a jewish construct, intended to further drive a wedge between the sexes so that we can be easily divided and conquered. While we are busy blaming each other for petty issues, claiming the patriarchy is responsible for this, or feminism ruined that, our enemies rub their hands and count their shekels.

Due to the manufactured gender war, in addition to welfare that rewards minorities and single moms, White birth rates have been decreasing. This would not be such an alarming concern if the third world, particularly Africa, was not exploding in numbers due to our tax money being used for aid and intervention. Still, this would not be so bad if these massive populations were not being shipped and welcomed into our countries by “our” governments, with this ramping up drastically in the United States and Europe over the past few years.





If we could properly identify the criminal cabal responsible, we would actually be able to solve the issues at hand, reverse the trends, and set ourselves back on course to a fruitful future. However, there is an active and elaborate campaign to shift the blame to anyone but the true culprits, with feminism (and by extension females in general) now taking the heat for the unfolding travesty. Many people, including women, are now advocating to repeal women’s right to vote, since their participation in the democratic process is what got us to this sorry state.

Here’s how the narrative goes:


=> Women wanted the “empowerment” of becoming part of the work force (aka wage slaves) so they could neglect motherhood and engage in promiscuousity.

=> Women have a nurturing instinct (like cat ladies) so they forced us to pay for all the blacks and browns in our countries and around the world.

=> Women have emasculated our men, but now seek to be raped by the virile invader, who they have invited into our countries through their control. Angela Merkel is always used as the proof.

=> Women have no in-group loyalty and are actively seeking the destruction of the White race.




Conveniently missing from this narrative is the role that jews played at every step. It has already been well-established the jewish involvement in 20th century feminism, continuing right up until the present day with George Soros and others, but this fact is almost never mentioned in the videos and articles that point out feminist absurdity.





Let’s go through a few recent examples to show how feminist agitation has been used to shift the attention away from the incriminating words of jewish supremacists like Gregor Gysi, Barbara Lerner Spectre, and Noel Ignatiev. Paul Joseph Watson (EXPOSED) loves to harp on those fat, ugly feminists, and recently released a video titled Top Feminist Says Put Men in Concentration Camps, but don’t expect him to mention jews any time soon. Elegon, a youtube user that sounds like a young girl, is neglecting how jews caused the wars in the Middle East, advocated for the “refugees” and literally opened the borders of Europe, and instead claims feminists caused the crisis in her new video titled How Feminists Supported Rape by Causing the Migrant Crisis, which has a lot of thumbs up. And of course there is the notorious Black Pigeon Speaks video titled Why Women Destroy Civilizations, which went viral and was shared by many of the activists within our own ranks.



Originally the sign had “refugees” not “rapists”


As much as I don’t like aggressive feminists, it is absolutely ridiculous to claim that they have the power to send trillions of dollars around the globe in foreign aid, to initiate the movement of tens of millions of Africans and Arabs from their home countries to Europe, and then throw the gates wide open and roll out the red carpet with lots of great incentives. Sure, there were some women out on the streets advocating for refugees (not knowing any better), but most of the pictures we are shown to prove how much women hate their own people have been recycled over and over, while some others have been photoshopped to make them even more damning. In other cases, groups such as Femen and Pussy Riot are paid for their agitation.

While there are legitimately some European women who are acting against the interests of their own people, almost all of them are doing so because they have been brainwashed by jewish poison, just like our men have been. We hear all about the role feminists have played in the invasion of Europe, but why has there been almost no mention of the role of “anti-fascist” (anti-White) men? Unlike the feminists, they are actually out on the streets trying to cause severe bodily harm to those of us who advocate for our ethnic interests.

Or maybe we should just blame all of our problems on the faggy beta males who go out and hold up signs?(!!!)





This is the problem of focusing on the machinations of jewish power instead of confronting it head-on, since we will always be able to find new symptoms to chase after. It is like chopping off the head of a hydra, with two new heads growing back in the place of one. In the old Greek legend Heracles certainly had to sever the heads that were attacking him, but he knew he needed to cut down the one immortal head to kill the monster.

Additionally, only dealing with the machinations will force us to continue blaming and fighting our own people in a losing battle. Left vs. Right, Men vs. Women, Young vs. Old, etc. Hopefully you can see that fueling these conflicts will get us nowhere, especially with regards to men and women fighting each other, since harmonious relations between the sexes is the only thing that will keep our people moving into the future. We cannot fall into the jewish trap, where a small minority of White men is pitted against the rest of the entire world, including our very own women. Without any understanding and support from and for our women, we are bound to lose.

Our governments are acting against our best interests, our countries are being invaded, our women are being raped, and instead of doing something about it, many of our people are just watching Trump rallies and blaming women for the collapse of our world. WAKE UP!





Jews own and run our media, banks, politicians, academia, and top corporations. They are committing genocide against us.

It’s really that simple.



Source & Comments


jonb wrote:
We have to be careful about terms like feminism.
My wife and my daughter are I think very strong women as are my sisters, they might use a term like feminist to express that strength, simply because there is no other alternative put forward about the traditional values which value a strong woman.
We are told a history of the suppression of women, but we are not told how that came from the church's wish to suppress heathen women.
truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63847-feminism-empowerment-or-oppression.html?start=400#271645

No surprise that intelligent men, who see through this scam, leave this successfully (((alt-righted))) forum.


RESPONSE THREAD:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/69542-male-response-to-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 09:15 #54

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Fanning the Flames of Feminism to Take Focus From Jewish Culpability

Looks like youve got the alt-right and Daily Stormer figured out once again super sleuth, they never mention the jews. :lmao:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 19:30 #55

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
(...)

Youre an obnoxious hen and i shall never think otherwise.
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1640#278766


It's such a shame that you strong, brave man are forced to hide behind your screen when you are desperately trying to insult me
(like an obnoxious brat) and don't have the opportunity to tell me what you think of me right in the face, isn't it.


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 26 Nov 2017 19:36 #56

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17005
  • Likes received: 7929
Yea, whatever nutball.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 31 Dec 2017 08:37 #57

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Hoaxers on this forum: 1 jew & 3 women.

Remarkable.

:wissl:


Flare wrote:
That's not the point.

The point is that you are agreeing with an absolute fuckhead of a troll here who's only throwing crap out all over the forum to distort.
This guy is literally only giving 'advice' which rips at the seams of any healthy society.

However, every once in a while he posts something correct, like Holohoax for example, to gain credibility so he can fuck the place up some more afterwards.. He does that because he's a jew and thus can't help it as chaos and destruction is written in his dna. Thus, he doesn't deserve a SINGLE like, unless he starts hailing Hitler, (((Horst-Mahler))) style.

Apparently, you do not understand that. And indeed, you shouldn't have permission to do that either.
Believe me my wife wouldn't be allowed to give that fucker a single like, even if he's right. And she would LISTEN to that as well.

Because that's how it works.

The more I see shit like this, the more I believe Andrew Anglin is right about the ridiculousness of "free and independent" women, who don't mind to collaborate with the enemy whenever they 'feel' they have to. Wether it only be to 'get back' to someone or 'make a statement.' It remains betrayal to your own allies.
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/70041-alternative-melbourne-2017-car-attacks-thread.html#280230


:facepalm:


Lizzy wrote:
(...)
Bottom Line - Confused people are easier to CONTROL .


Lizzy wrote:
Learn to Differentiate Flare - and figure out WHY the ((( lying MSM ))) do it in cahoots with those who stage them :roll:


:up: :up: :up:


Reference:

- truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/70033-is-the-darkmoon-me-site-really-kosher.html?start=20#280221
- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/70041-alternative-melbourne-2017-car-attacks-thread.html
- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67526-hoaxbusters-vs-hoaxer-movement.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2017 11:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 01 Jan 2018 10:34 #58

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Why are you acting surprised about the fact that Horst Mahler is jewish?

Horst Mahler, Neo Nazi ex Baader Meinhof I have Jewish blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COVkrIkrRuQ

+ I see you are misquoting me as you highlight me as follows:
I believe Andrew Anglin is right

While in fact I say:
The more I see shit like this, the more I believe Andrew Anglin is right

How typical to misquote me in order to make some point.


And indeed... it's clear as day that (((Gaia))) is only here to lie, distort, troll and fuck the place up as he wants to put in his 2 shekels to destroy the white race. Yet, you women think this guy deserves likes when he says something you deem is correct, thus, giving the enemy CREDIBILITY, while he deserves NONE of it.

That's why you women shouldn't have permission to deal out likes, because you don't know what you are doing on a RATIONAL basis.

I'm going to send Novum a message that he should disable the like-function for the female forum-members in order to not cause any more harm to the truth. :chuckle:
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69136-horst-mahler-81-will-have-to-go-to-prison-again-for-another-3-5-years.html?start=100#280253



You are not at all fit to hold a candle to him.

You've hardly ever read, let alone undstood, what he has been saying and doing.

Your big mouth qualifies you for being looked upon as a voluteer hireling of the enemies of the white race,
an enemy of the Germans and of white women in particular.

You finally succeeded in convincing me that you are officially belonging to the (((gaia))) cabal.

This stereotypical, regurgitating, blatant anti-truth, anti-German, anti-white woman behaviour is the reason why no decent white woman wants to have anything to do with "your" (((alt right movement))).



Flare wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
They obviously have a strong (((feminist))) agenda going on there, so they are the ones being divisive... making women think they're some kind of tough warriors like men.


Dear boy,

from my point of view you are clutching at any straw which is not even within your reach.

You don't know what you are talking about and are just fantasising and regurgitating trite old stereotypes,
propaganda catchwords and -phrases.

Hardly anything you produce is authentic or convincing.

Just like that of the other two members, who came with you from this infested (((Dutch))) forum, your behaviour is most clichéd and one-dimesional.

There is hardly ever a hint of self-reflection perceivable in you and your big mouth qualifies you for being the perfect Anglin fan boy.

No white warrior material but volunteer hireling of the eternal deceivers, dividers and destroyers.

Not the only one on this forum though.

.



Seems you're the victim of Renegade's (((female emancipation))) program. :chuckle:

How weird it is that they kick a 100% National Socialist like Vegainator from their show for making some anti-(((feminist))) remarks ey?





They rightfully don't allow brainwashed men and infiltrators spread the (((division agenda))).

If you are a follower of the (((anti-white women agenda))), you are definitely NOT a National Socialist and understood NOT at all
what National Socialism is about.



MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/69542-male-response-to-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=40
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 14:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TZ has become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE (((division agenda))) 07 Jan 2018 14:24 #59

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Andrew "Weev" Auernheimer - Daily Stormer



"Here’s the reality of European tradition: women were a category of property that had a single instance of sale. They were complete slaves to the will of fathers then husbands, both having free reign to beat them and the latter having the lawful right to fuck them, where and when they pleased."


"If you are opposing WHITE SHARIA because you disagree with women being reduced to the status of property to be beaten and fucked at the whims of her husband, you are a faggot and a cuckold and have no place in any right-wing site."



He is not just even talking about women who have consensually got into this kind of relationship, adult women, no they're talking here about girls, teenagers .... about seizing them, kidnapping them ...


"That would normally be a forgivable thing. I’ve found the company of many prostitutes quite amicable, and whatever gods may be know it is impossible to meet a woman that isn’t one in this era."


Every woman is a whore to this Jewish subversive.


"However, that you would sully the good name of European tradition, that you would would run around using it as a cloak for your harlotry makes you the an entirely contemptible whore. Your blasphemy against the history of Europe is to a level unforgivable through words alone, and you need to have your face bashed in by the fists of good men before a great horned shrine."

(...)

"Be honest about what you are. Don’t sit here and pretend you’re a nice traditional girl when you fight against any implementation of traditional values. Say aloud what you are, on the streets, to your families, on social media: “I’m a despicable whore.” Do it before it is too late, because I swear to whatever gods may be that when the purge comes if you have been using traditionalism as a cloak for your revolting degeneracy your name is going on a list and we will be coming to make you pay for it. You will feel the punch to your throat first."





He's talking to your white women, this Jewish midget! It looks exactly - EXACTLY - like Allen Ginsberg - even poses like him - is talking to your white women here.


"You will feel the punch to your throat first, but the hours afterwards at the hands of a WHITE SHARIA gang will make that seem as just a brief and gentle touch against your skin. Your ribs will be broken. Your face will be broken. Some of you will not live to tell about it. This I promise: a much needed correction is coming for you soon, you disgusting skanks."

(...)


Hear more of this, if you can without vomiting:
renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/rt/RenegadeRoundtable-2018-01-06.mp3




Full article:





Just What are Traditional Gender Roles?

“I’m in a traditional marriage”
“I’m all for traditional gender roles”
“I want gender norms to be like the old days”



These are refrains I’ve heard endlessly repeated as the discussion over WHITE SHARIA has advanced. They are coming from women and a few weak men counter-signaling the WHITE SHARIA meme.

Because of the critical importance of this discussion for the survival of the white race and its European civilizations, I wanted to take a minute to explain to all the men and women claiming to be so-called traditionalists all the concepts and social boundaries that defined traditional relationships. This is the most important education that I can possibly give the community at this moment, and I ask that you ask yourself if you are really embracing traditionalism like you claim to be.


Coverture

Coverture was the reality for all of European history up until the mid and late 19th century, when feminist agitators, the media, and academic establishment triumphed with their agitations through its abolition. The basic principle of coverture is that the rights of the woman are completely subsumed into that of her husband’s. A married woman could not own property, sign legal documents or enter into a contract, obtain an education against her husband’s wishes, or keep a salary for herself.

William Blackstone’s Commentaries on the Laws of England, Volume I:

The very being or legal existence of the woman is suspended during the marriage, or at least is incorporated and consolidated into that of the husband: under whose wing, protection, and cover, she performs every thing; and is therefore called in our law-French a feme-covert; is said to be covert-baron, or under the protection and influence of her husband, her baron, or lord; and her condition during her marriage is called her coverture.


UCLA gender studies professor Ellen Carol DuBois (whose career is chronicled in the Jewish Women’s Archive, of course) highlighted in her histories of women’s rights “the initial target of women’s rights protest was the legal doctrine of ‘coverture’“, and that 19th century feminist icon Lucy Stone despised the common law of marriage “because it ‘gives the “custody” of the wife’s person to her husband, so that he has a right to her even against herself.‘

If a woman decided to leave her marriage she was a penniless non-entity no matter what her previous position was in life (truly, there is no better position for an errant whore to be rendered into). Any restoration of traditional gender roles starts by restoring coverture, thus removing financial incentives for worthless scheming whores to destroy the sanctity of marriage by abandoning it over whims and lusts. Marriage, up until the abolition of coverture, meant that the woman was permanent property of one man, allowed continued existence and any degree of freedom only in accordance with his desires.


Bride Price

The dower grew out of the Germanic practice of bride price (Old English weotuma), which was given over to a bride’s family well in advance for arranging the marriage.


Before a woman was her husband’s property, she was her father’s. This is why the father gives away the bride at the marriage ceremony. Traditional marriage was a transfer of property, with the priest serving the role as the trusted third party to do the background research and make sure the transaction was honest. It was essentially like getting the sale of your apartment validated by a notary. The daughter was sold off by her father, and it was the father’s sole judgement of who was eligible to lawfully purchase his property.



The status of women as property was nearly universal in European cultures, with the exception of Jewry and some groups of gypsies, where access to tithes and trust followed a matrilineal line. This was why the Jews were so keen to attack these ideas, because the patrilineal passing of property was innately offensive to their culture. Europe only has this absurd notion of women as independent entities because of organized subversion by agents of Judaism.


Domestic Discipline and “Marital Rape”





Coverture and bride price were abolished to ridiculously assert women were independent entities with “rights” so that they could lobby for suffrage. The implementation of suffrage culminated in legal penalties for domestic discipline and the concept of marital rape so that women could abandon their most basic household duties, thus destroying their homes and their husbands’s lives. The thing about these changes is that they are really fresh and new. While the 19th century might seem like a long time ago for many of our young readers (it isn’t, on the civilizational timescale it is just last month and on the evolutionary timescale it is mere seconds) these new changes began in the lifetimes of our parents and finished in many of ours, and civilization was immediately and measurably the worse for wear.


Wikipedia:
The reluctance to criminalize and prosecute marital rape has been attributed to traditional views of marriage, interpretations of religious doctrines, ideas about male and female sexuality, and to cultural expectations of subordination of a wife to her husband—views which continue to be common in many parts of the world. These views of marriage and sexuality started to be challenged in most Western countries from the 1960s and 70s especially by second-wave feminism, leading to an acknowledgment of the woman’s right to self-determination (i.e., control) of all matters relating to her body, and the withdrawal of the exemption or defense of marital rape. … The criminalization of marital rape in the United States started in the mid-1970s and by 1993 marital rape was a crime in all 50 states, under at least one section of the sexual offense codes.


Rape is a property crime and nothing more. First a crime against the property of the father, and then a crime against the property of the husband. This change only finished in the US and UK in the nineties, when I was 8 years old. Women existing in a state of slavery to the sexual whims of their husbands is not some barbarism of prehistory. This was universal common sense for whites up until a couple decades ago.


compare: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=40#277836
The woman clearly loves this, and you can see the righteous satisfaction and levity on the man’s face.


Likewise, hitting a woman out of her head was seen as benevolent and a universal necessity in every marriage until the sixties, and even portrayed positively in movies and film. Regular slapping and the occasional vicious beating of a woman was a necessity in every household. Women need to be regularly disciplined to keep their heads about them. They can be intellectually mature and clever to the point of deviousness, but they will always have the emotional state of a very young child and we all know what happens when you spare those the rod.

On this subject I hear two narratives from low-T men in the alt-right. The first is that all these transformations in the rights and status of women happened in reaction to family abandonment and general hardships upon women. Even those I respect fall for this sniveling lie from the mouths of manipulative whores. To these I have said: let us examine the data.



Sorry, the data says you’re a fucking liar.


Broken families happened as a result of these changes in the status of women, not as the cause of them. The reality is that extramarital sex and birth was at an all time historical low because of Victorian standards of morality. The only spikes on that chart before 1950 were a result of world wars, because a man that died in some kike’s war could not marry his whore. Men held up their end of everything. They married women, they provided for them, they gave them newfound comforts and innovations like laundry machines that reduced their domestic workload to nil. They gave them full legal independence, and then they even stopped giving them the basic boundaries of discipline. What did women do with all these new rights and comforts? Well, you see how that graph goes. They whored like never before through the sixties and seventies, and Western civilization has been rotting ever since.

They did this because white men had a fool’s compassion in their hearts and lost the good sense to shove their faces into a countertop and give them a swift kick to the gut as hard as they can when these skanks had it coming to them.


Men Counter-Signaling WHITE SHARIA


Most of this “I’m totally traditionalist but WHITE SHARIA is terrible” nonsense is coming from women, but sometimes it is coming from small-souled bugmen as well. Some of these men are being bullied by their wives. Some of them just have no will to power.

Here’s the reality of European tradition: women were a category of property that had a single instance of sale. They were complete slaves to the will of fathers then husbands, both having free reign to beat them and the latter having the lawful right to fuck them, where and when they pleased. This was the reality for thousands of years of European history and the change in this status only finished in our and our parent’s lifetimes. There’s nothing Islamic about this. It is just the default position of any civilization that is not being destroyed by decadence. Man up, put women under your heel, throw away their birth control and make them bear you children and take care of your house. If they resist, discipline them.





If you are uncomfortable with the WHITE SHARIA meme because it contains the word sharia, I can understand that, but “muh feels” is not an argument against the efficacy of the meme. This meme is effective because it has an immediate effect of being shocking and lurid to the senses of women and weak men and forces people to talk about the status of women in our civilization. All we are pushing for is a return to the status of women we had in the early 19th century before Jews and their feminism ruined our civilization. This should not be controversial. If you are opposing WHITE SHARIA because you disagree with women being reduced to the status of property to be beaten and fucked at the whims of her husband, you are a faggot and a cuckold and have no place in any right-wing site, and instead belong at the bottom of festering bogs like Reddit and Voat.


A final word to offended “traditional” female readers:


Despite all your assertions of being a good traditionalist, you fight against the implementation of traditional gender roles wherever they begin to be discussed. You’re not a traditional woman and you don’t want a traditional relationship. You just like the sound of the word traditional and the outfits you see women wearing in Victorian era photographs. You speak traditionalism with your Pinterest and Instagram posts, but your actions scream of your lascivious natures. You agitate only for the “rights” of modernity: to deny your fertility, to destroy families, to rot at and injure the lives of good men who have acted with honor and decency in all their dealings to you.

You’re a whore.

That would normally be a forgivable thing. I’ve found the company of many prostitutes quite amicable, and whatever gods may be know it is impossible to meet a woman that isn’t one in this era. However, that you would sully the good name of European tradition, that you would would run around using it as a cloak for your harlotry makes you the an entirely contemptible whore. Your blasphemy against the history of Europe is to a level unforgivable through words alone, and you need to have your face bashed in by the fists of good men before a great horned shrine. On the far precipice of life, as a palsied chill ascends fast to put cold grasp upon those streams that pulse beside your throat you may beg the apologies of your ancestors.


‘What am I that should so be saved from death?
‘What am I that another death come not
‘To choke my utterance sacrilegious here?’



Be honest about what you are. Don’t sit here and pretend you’re a nice traditional girl when you fight against any implementation of traditional values. Say aloud what you are, on the streets, to your families, on social media: “I’m a despicable whore.” Do it before it is too late, because I swear to whatever gods may be that when the purge comes if you have been using traditionalism as a cloak for your revolting degeneracy your name is going on a list and we will be coming to make you pay for it. You will feel the punch to your throat first, but the hours afterwards at the hands of a WHITE SHARIA gang will make that seem as just a brief and gentle touch against your skin. Your ribs will be broken. Your face will be broken. Some of you will not live to tell about it. This I promise: a much needed correction is coming for you soon, you disgusting skanks.




Emphasis by DS/the author.

Source:

weev, Daily Stormer, May 19, 2017 dailystormer.red/just-what-are-traditional-gender-roles/






Related:

:right: What is the ALT RIGHT? - Neue Rechte, Nieuw Rechts, New Right, Nouvelle Droite, Judeo Right, Kosher Right, KEK MAGICK Right, Bolshevik Right, WHITE SHARIA ... truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...ht-white-sharia.html
:right: MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69542-male-response-to-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 14:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 07 Jan 2018 14:45 #60

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2169
  • Likes received: 1754
Why are otherwise hopefully intelligent people listening to this crap from:

(((Andrew "Weev" Auernheimer - Daily Stormer ))) Is he a homosexual?

Don't (((they))) love causing division, confusion and deception.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2018 14:50 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.