Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda)))

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 12:24 #21

novum wrote:
The kitchen thing holds true though.

Would the chain reach to the bedroom as well?
I hope so..always need a woman who can make the bed :cool2:
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2017 12:24 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 13:33 #22

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
bd wrote:
Aren't all good German Nazi women tasked with producing blonde babies for the Reich?

Lebensborn SS approved & everyone else sterilised... :iitm:

Looks like you have been watching too many Hollywood movies / documentaries. ;)

I haven't watched any docs, just know supremacist loons & their eugenics ideas.. this forums full of them. :thumbup:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 13:49 #23

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Eugenics (good breeding) seeks to promote breeding healthy children. Seems to make sense.

Truth is anti-semitic

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 13:57 #24

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
The kitchen thing holds true though.

:arowup: Excellent advice regarding a design for Pfizz's new kitchen.....Page 2......bottom left hand corner
Kitchens should be either too small to allow room for thrown crockery or sufficiently large to enable taking evasive action against same.

:lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2017 16:28 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 20:00 #25

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Good breeding for who Voltaire?

Sounds like statist, big brother control freakism to me... Nazi Germany.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 20:14 #26

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Shocking New Study Finds Women Need White Sharia

Eric Striker
Daily Stormer
November 21, 2017

Apparently there is a website where women and disgusting fag perverts take quasi-voyeuristic pictures of random rich and/or muscle men on public transportation, then upload them to a server so they can make sexual comments and masturbate to them.

This is okay for queers and women to do because they are morally superior to heterosexual white men. If a website equivalent was up for women, it would be called “creepy” and “rapey” because normal male sexuality is a criminal pathology in the modern West.

In the US, (((Gloria Allred))) had soldiers in the Marines punished for privately sharing pictures among themselves of women.

Two standards, get them right.

What is amusing however is how J-leftists are interpreting the study: women universally prefer muscular men of European descent or handsome men who look rich and it’s not supposed to be that way.

Newsweek:
Muscles and money are qualities that straight women and gay men typically find attractive in men, according to an analysis of Tube Crush—a website where people post unsolicited pictures of men seen on the London Underground.

The study at Coventry and Aberystwyth universities in the United Kingdom, published in Feminist Media Studies in August, analyzed images over a period of three years since 2014. The “guy candy” posted on the website were mostly white men—despite London being a multicultural city—indicating that white male privilege is still an attractive quality.

The photos and comments focused on the men’s biceps, pecs and chest as well as perceived sexual ability. Items that indicated wealth such as smart suits, watches and phones were emphasized.

Pictures showing other representations of masculinity, such as fatherhood, and more emotional and awkward-appearing men were far less frequent.

“This celebration of masculine capital is achieved through humor and the knowing wink, but the outcome is a reaffirmation of men’s position in society,” lead author Adrienne Evans from the Coventry University’s Centre for Postdigital Cultures said in a statement. The problem, according to Evans, is that “although it appears as though we have moved forward, our desires are still mostly about money and strength.”

Through social media, once-private desires are being made public. Taking photos of men on the London Underground can also be seen as reversal of gender roles, since men have historically been able to have more power over women’s bodies.

“From smart-suited city workers to toned gym-goers flashing their flesh,” Evans said in a statement, “the men featured in the photographs on Tube Crush show that as a culture we still celebrate masculinity in the form of money and muscle.”

Every enlightened man knows this. From the roided up guy curling on Venice Beach to the doughy fedora tipping cuckold writing all the right things about “intersectional feminism” and “male allies” for money/status in some Jew prestige paper. They only differ in their means to achieving the same sexual end.

Women aren’t victims either, they are active and eager participants in the culture of quid pro quo, soulless hypergamy, and short-term hookups. They’re just childish and blame men for their behavior.

What is disturbing is the apparent sexual rejection women today have towards the capstone of masculine achievement: fatherhood. That’s interesting, since most of them have fantasies about you being their daddy. I’m sure this new dynamic is great for society!

STAY CALM, LIFT HARD, LET LOOSE THE WHITE SHARIA!

dailystormer.hk/shocking-new-study-finds-women-need-white-sharia/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo, Lux Interior

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 20:43 #27

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Exorcist wrote:
Kitchens should be either too small to allow room for thrown crockery or sufficiently large to enable taking evasive action against same.

Stop it, im trying to drink my morning coffee, i dont want to spit it all over the screen pmsl. :lmao:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 21 Nov 2017 22:30 #28

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

My BodyLanguageSlater™ says that reporter would be into both of their packages in a heartbeat given the chance.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 22 Nov 2017 02:22 #29

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:

Calm down and think about whether you would wish the NHS to have to fund caring for people born with congenital diseases like huntingdon's chorea (have experienced people with this condition first hand). Modern screening would ensure that someone with this genetic defect would be detected and logically forbidden to reproduce and pass it on to their children.

Similarly the same reasoning applies to other defects like ashkhenazism LOL

The last comment was a a half joke but statism that actually works for the good of the people isnt bad, i accept you may disagree.

Truth is anti-semitic

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 22 Nov 2017 02:34 #30

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
...statism that actually works for the good of the people isnt bad, i accept you may disagree.

It is an intrinsic impossibility. The state always works for the good of the state.

WWII is a perfect example.

I really cannot get that you guys excuse Hitler and his NaZionist gang for letting hardworking Aryan families die in 61 cities all across Germany because they were busy transporting jews to Israel. I mean, if you would buy an insurance and your house gets burgled 61 times, do you STILL believe that company was the right one? No, but seriously? Then, sorry to say, you're insane.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2017 02:35 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 22 Nov 2017 03:00 #31

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
We disagree just accept it

Truth is anti-semitic

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 22 Nov 2017 03:13 #32

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
We disagree just accept it

I have accepted that long ago.

I just keep being amazed you don't recognize how foolish that position is.

It's like saying after the invasion of Afghanistan that George W. God, this time really wanted peace, such a great guy!, no really.

How many hits to the head before you wake up?
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 22 Nov 2017 12:16 #33

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
porridge wrote:

Calm down and think about whether you would wish the NHS to have to fund caring for people born with congenital diseases like huntingdon's chorea (have experienced people with this condition first hand). Modern screening would ensure that someone with this genetic defect would be detected and logically forbidden to reproduce and pass it on to their children.

Similarly the same reasoning applies to other defects like ashkhenazism LOL

The last comment was a a half joke but statism that actually works for the good of the people isnt bad, i accept you may disagree.

Next using your burden argument anyone unemployed should be sterilised.

DNA profiling, pre crime...

Going back to what I was talking about tho lol & you mention Jewish diseases..They are most likely caused by inbreeding, which is where Nazi Germany's master race ideas would have been heading. Why not good to try & breed this pure race bullshit...coz it causes weakness & defects.
The Elitist Darwinian control freaks of Hitlers days were full of pseudo bullshit..& the Nazis showed just how dangerous that ignorance was & we now have the monster Israhell. :facepalm:
Today Scientism has taken that to a new level playing around with genetics which I find monstrous with DNA editing etc..
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2017 12:19 by porridge.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 16:06 #34

• Exorcist
novum wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

Stop it, im trying to drink my morning coffee, i dont want to spit it all over the screen pmsl. :lmao:

Try some of Pfizz's cake with your coffee......it's delicious!.......... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 16:22 #35

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
novum wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

I prefer the raw Ravensbrück rat impregnated with arsenic, if you don't mind.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 16:47 #36

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
novum wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

I prefer the raw Ravensbrück rat impregnated with arsenic, if you don't mind.

I suggest you note no one's laughing about your 'joke'.

That's because no one likes you, no one thinks you're funny.

May I ask if your wife thinks you're funnny between the mental downgrading or slaps you are giving her?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 19:21 #37

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Give Pfizipfei a break,if we all beat members for contentious views just close the fucking forum.
She has the same value as anyone else here.
liberabo te ab inferno

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 19:26 #38

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
And my all for selective breeding. Anyone familiar with Jeremy Kyle show should understand my POV.
Fucking g mutants the lot of them,and not in any X men useful style,just oxygen thieves contributing nothing,taking whatever they can get and robbing anything that stands still long enough.
Personally I'd take the Ghengis Khan option and kill them all. Every first world country has these self indulgent wasters.
liberabo te ab inferno

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 19:35 #39

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux, pfiz would no doubt get more breaks if she wasnt so over the top with lambasting others almost incessantly, one gets back what they put out sometimes.

Exorcist wrote:

Stop it you divisive jew you, i dont want your crypto-kosher disguised as german cake! :lmao: :joker:

Ok actually i do, it looks kinda nice and im hungry right now.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 23 Nov 2017 19:54 #40

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
She ain't the only one,I am as are others. But yeah.
liberabo te ab inferno
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI