Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda)))

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 19:49 #61

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:) Funny that you started to sound like novum lately ...

Hint: That's what happens when females try to dominate men... they tend to get a bit aggravated.

Tip: Maybe you should ease down a bit for a while and just calmly keep posting info, without (sneakily) attacking your own.

:)
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 20:11 #62

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Orangeaid wrote:
Love it how Pfiz is now relying on the Judenpresse Newsweek to validate her preconceived negative bias whilst ignoring debunked disinformation

How many times has she labelled source after source, social media etc as Judenpresse? 109 times? 6 million?

But now a Jewish site is okay as a source because it supports her pre-conceived negative bias

Now plays the Jewish communist gender card. That's a bit Julia Gillard / Hillary Clinton of you isn't it? :hahano:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:

You are referring to this comment: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...tml?start=200#280582

Everybody is free to make up their mind on their own using all available sources and a good amount of common sense
refined by a pinch of reason, the ability to think out of the box and life experience, if available.

You are free to express your personal opinion on TZ.

The same is - still - valid for me.

:) Funny that you started to sound like novum lately ...


One or two readers of both sexes ;) might be interested in reading the full comments that made you react
in your most typical way :) which, from my pov, renders all reasonable responses redundant:



Flare wrote:
Hint: That's what happens when females try to dominate men... they tend to get a bit aggravated.

Tip: Maybe you should ease down a bit for a while and just calmly keep posting info, without (sneakily) attacking your own.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 21:00 by PFIZIPFEI. Reason: redundant is the correct term :-)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 20:21 #63

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
^ Here kitty-kitty... calm down now.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:16 #64

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11636
  • Likes received: 8003
Indeed

Doesn't get it that "white shariah" is a harsh term to shock white men and women into reality and react to Jewish feminism

National Socialism rightly had no place for women in the political party ... which adherents agree with. Further NSDAP funded families with interest free loans to encourage German women to have as many children as possible and to stay at home in the traditional femal role ... of which adherents agree with

But to raise the same concept - albeit harshly to snap people out of the Jewish feminist brainwashing ... turns men into women hating pariahs.

Rather, one woman just doesn't get it. :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:27 #65

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Orangeaid wrote:
Rather, one woman just doesn't get it. :facepalm:

You can add Roastie and Lizzy to that list as well. :chuckle:

Seems that women just don't have such a sense of humour as men.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:29 #66

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]




Are you now turning this into just another LOL-Thread?


Fine. :)



Q: Why are there no longer any National Socialist or Pagan males commenting on this forum?

A: Because they know that one of their women is enough to make the complete Abrahamic TZ (((alt right))) expose themselves.


:yup: :larf:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 21:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:39 #67

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]




Are you now turning this into just another LOL-Thread?


Fine. :)



Q: Why are there no longer any National Socialist or Pagan males commenting on this forum?

A: Because they know that one of their women is enough to make the complete Abrahamic TZ (((alt right))) expose themselves.


:yup: :larf:

Pffff....... :yerright:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:43 #68

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Pffff....... :yerright:

:D :larf: :rofl: :killinme:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:53 #69

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
Pffff....... :yerright:

:D :larf: :rofl: :killinme:

Sorry, but you've been Renegade Tribuned a bit too much; too (((empowered))) and too (((anti-Christian)))
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 21:59 #70

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Sorry, but you've been Renegade Tribuned a bit too much; too (((empowered))) and too (((anti-Christian)))


A bit too much of truth and too many uncomfortable facts on your (((alt right))) "heroes" ;) for your taste and that of a few other "believers"
in the (((cult))) created by jws for non-jws for sure, not to forget the occult frog worshipper


:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 22:07 #71

Flare wrote:
Hitler was a Christian and most of the German soldiers as well. So these were all idiots according to Kyle and his 'amazon warrior' wife? I understand there's problems with Christianity at this time, but the way Renegade portrays it seems a bit too (((jüdisch))) to me.

Yes and no, really. Bear in mind over 90% of Europe was Christian at the time. So most people never knew any different. Christianity back then was also a lot less Judaized to what it has become today.

Though the National Socialists were mostly Christian, there was also another side of it which sought to connect to our pre-Christian European roots. Indeed, there was extensive research and resources put aside specifically for research into our pre-Christian heritage & ancestry. For instance, research was undertaken into ancient Nordic/Germanic culture in order to promote a connection to our ancient European ancestry. Which some of the leadership in the National Socialist party fervently adopted and supported. Including Adolf Hitler himself.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2018 22:12 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Flare

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 06 Jan 2018 22:18 #72

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
Sorry, but you've been Renegade Tribuned a bit too much; too (((empowered))) and too (((anti-Christian)))


A bit too much of truth and too many uncomfortable facts on your (((alt right))) "heroes" ;) for your taste and that of a few other "believers"
in the (((cult))) created by jws for non-jws for sure, not to forget the occult frog worshipper


:thumbup:

My post-WW II heroes are:

Dennis Wise
Ghaz Zafar
Sven Longshanks
Mike King
(((Horst Mahler)))
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Commander Rockwell
Jonathan Bowden
Ursula Haverbeck
Mark Weber
David Irving
Ernst Zundel
(((David Cole)))
Andrew Anglin

So you won't hear me complaining about any 'uncomfortable facts' regarding the Alt Right at all.

I find it a bit annoying that you brush your fellow Nazis here as some dumb, gullible Alt-right people and present yourself here as the all-knowing great woman who knows better than us 'stupid men'.

And then it surprises you people are getting aggravated because of you. :facepalm:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 07 Jan 2018 00:36 #73

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Zorro wrote:
Flare wrote:
Hitler was a Christian and most of the German soldiers as well. So these were all idiots according to Kyle and his 'amazon warrior' wife? I understand there's problems with Christianity at this time, but the way Renegade portrays it seems a bit too (((jüdisch))) to me.

Yes and no, really. Bear in mind over 90% of Europe was Christian at the time. So most people never knew any different. Christianity back then was also a lot less Judaized to what it has become today.

Though the National Socialists were mostly Christian, there was also another side of it which sought to connect to our pre-Christian European roots. Indeed, there was extensive research and resources put aside specifically for research into our pre-Christian heritage & ancestry. For instance, research was undertaken into ancient Nordic/Germanic culture in order to promote a connection to our ancient European ancestry. Which some of the leadership in the National Socialist party fervently adopted and supported. Including Adolf Hitler himself.

Yea exactly.

However, even though they were researching the ancient Nordic/Germanic cultures, they opened up hundreds of churches across Germany and in communist territories they liberated...

Altho modern-day Christianity may rightfully be criticised, I think Renegade is going too far with it.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 07 Jan 2018 01:14 #74

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11636
  • Likes received: 8003
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
Sorry, but you've been Renegade Tribuned a bit too much; too (((empowered))) and too (((anti-Christian)))


A bit too much of truth and too many uncomfortable facts on your (((alt right))) "heroes" ;) for your taste and that of a few other "believers"
in the (((cult))) created by jws for non-jws for sure, not to forget the occult frog worshipper


:thumbup:

No. You are an arrogant obsessive and stubborn human being

You post quality information here but YOU also pick fights. YOU want this forum run as though it's your own and have driven posters away because of YOUR behaviour

YOU then show your total arrogance by refusing to admit you are wrong when you are .... embarrassingly so. You smear others when they don't completely agree with you then label them Jewish or some other insane bullshit.

YOU have no idea about social media .... you are an embarrassment when you comment on it ... but are too arrogant and stubborn to bother learning something you completely do not understand. Are you too old to bother to learn something new? No one ever is .... so you refuse to do so

YOU copy and paste bullshit from Renegade Tribune and of all people quote a Judenpresse source on the alt-right that Renegade posted as truth!!!

That is the level of hypocrisy the goyim have come me to expect from Jews

YOU refuse to understand the difference between Alt-Lite and Alt-Right when it is put right in front of your face

YOU then show your arrogance again by having the gall to call others on here divisive when you are the worst offender here by far.

Get a grip on yourself and learn humility. It is one of the most admirable human traits.

Arrogance and obnoxious behaviour being some of the least.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Flare, Grolongo

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 08 Jan 2018 19:48 #75

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
My post-WW II heroes are:

(assorted cretins ... and ...)
Andrew Anglin

Wow.
You have incredibly low "hero" standards ...
No surprise there.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 08 Jan 2018 21:27 #76

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Forecast for tonight; Lots of Long Knives...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 10 Jan 2018 07:10 #77

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Forecast for tonight; Lots of Long Knives...


Did you buy the forum? :cool2:

No matter when I take a look at TZ, gaia is online .... don't you think this is a bit too obvious? :roll:

Are you now the advisor to the admin?
He, or "providence", the so-called truth-zone.net/

saw to it ... error 508 and then "Die Website befindet sich zurzeit in der Wartung. Wir bitten um Verständnis. Kommen Sie später wieder."


:thumbup: How many comments did we lose this time`:rofl:

This of course is just a test. A German humour test.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MALE RESPONSE to: Has TZ become WOMAN HATERS PARADISE? -> (((division agenda))) 18 Jan 2018 13:19 #78

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Orangeaid wrote:
Another one who has bought the lies from (((Newsweek)))

Some people just get the Daily Stormer and some just don't

And the hypocrisy of your premise Roastie is palpable. The biggest driver of division on this site is Pfiz, who you've just aligned yourself with here.

She continually picks fights with people .... many with allies ... 100% off her own bat. Then plays victim. Hardly the behaviour of a read woman.

I see 100% why the National Socialists prohibited women from being involved in the political movement


Flare wrote:
^ Yep.

It's remarkable actually to see that Orange, Zorro, Voltaire, Lux Interior, Grolongo, me, Dots (unless he posts in his shit-topic) Herakleitos, Norse Bear, Rodin, etc. never have any troubles amongst eachother. We can easily and calmy discuss matters on this forum. And have a laugh a bit here and there.

Because that's how MEN operate.

Yet, it is only Pfiz who's constantly raging all over the place against her own folk here, by either being very clear in her wordings, or be it underhandedly by posting annoying drivel in order to pick a fight.

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=60#280715 ff


Flare wrote:


"The (((feminist))) cries out in pain as she strikes you."

The only one constantly whining, raging, and ranting all over the place is you.

Yet you think everyone else here is the problem except for you.

That's funny.

Can't you just be quiet for a while and go bake a cake or something, while us men go about in harmony on this forum?


Orangeaid wrote:
Score:

Divisiveness: 8/10
Bitchiness: Perfect 10
False Information: 10/10

Flare IRL is actively trying to educate & recruit men to NS by tapping into their level of awareness and building on it by sharing more and more information .

Under NS you should be living the life of a trad German wife having 4 children+ to access the interest free marriage loans, and supporting your husband and family. That clearly isn't happening is it?

Very hypocritical of you to be critical of a man on the NS front when you've completely failed as a NS woman in addition to having succumbed to Jewish feminism



Context: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66973-this-is-national-socialism.html?start=320#280787

Related: truth-zone.net/forum/cinema-film-youtube/69399-the-believer-inside-a-skinhead-english-deutsch-full-movie.html



Flare wrote:
^ I thought the article was about Leonidas the Spartan, and not about (((female empowerment)))

However, apparently only that part seems to be made bold by our female forum-member.

Interesting to see how women selectively read articles and how (((feminism))) works it's way into their system, and how they get to see themselves as some kind of 'warrior-women'.

Getting more tired of Renegade by the day as they are clearly pushing a kosher agenda here.


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/history/65365-when-the-third-reich-came-to-the-aid-of-greece.html?start=60#280889


Orangeaid wrote:
You do not know what you are talking about. Are you that thick or incapable of reading what has been spelled out verbatim in past posts including g screenshots of a text conversation where Shabos goy Hayden baits Matthew Heimbach with an unsubstantiated statement that WEEVS MOTHER TOLD HAYDEN THAT HER SON IS A JEW ON BOTH SIDES

An uncorroborated statement. Rule 101 of journalism is get evidence to corroborate- never happens nowadays though

Heimbach responded with "I need proof of that. Any Jew has no place in the white nationalist movement"

You and Pfiz are as bad as Jews


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=60#280756


Orangeaid wrote:
Oh spare us .... spend your time more usefully protesting at Meryl Streep wearing a black dress at the Golden Globes


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html?start=60#280757




Related:

:right: "Sorry, but you've been Renegade Tribuned a bit too much; too (((empowered))) and too (((anti-Christian)))" truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/70069-sorry-but-you-ve-been-renegade-tribuned-a-bit-too-much-too-empowered-and-too-anti-christian.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2018 07:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.