Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Biological Mating as opposed to (((MGTOW))) and (((feminism)))

Biological Mating as opposed to (((MGTOW))) and (((feminism))) 23 Jul 2017 19:20 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Gender Cases

by Seaxwulf


The last hit I wrote felt so nice I need to hit something twice. I’m going to write about something that doesn’t so much annoy me as it does amuse me. MGTOW. I know there are those who are worked up about the whole thing. Myself, the most I can muster for an emotional response is a snort. Still, the topic warrants attending. I’ll be gratuitous from the beginning and impose: I am not a fan of MGTOW, I believe it to be a generally ineffectual response to the genuinely irresponsible promulgation of feminism.

To that end, I will be experimenting with a new writing format, and I will be predominately exploring Europid Gender Roles and how their applications could inspire us today. Expect a smattering of mytho-religious history, biological speculation and sociological posturing.



Critique of MGTOW and Tiered Feminism


Men Going Their Own Way, MGTOW. I’ll be honest, when I first heard the acronym I thought it was some kind of Yiddish slang word. Shows what I know. You will notice I have included both Feminism and MGTOW, Meninism, in the same heading. This is because they appear, on every level, to belong fundamentally to the same coin. I’m not sure it’s fair to refer to them as having separate sides.

MGTOW is an inversion of feminism. It begins with the premise that men need to go off and be men, to reclaim their masculinity. A decent premise, I suppose. It is the presumption that men must advocate for their own rights. Much as Feminists claim that need extra advocacy for the womynz.

First of all. In both cases, I take point with any movement that bases its claims upon the prior existence of another movement. These equate to movements based upon sand. Feminism claims its sole reason to exist is to defend against exploitation from men. MGTOW decries exploitation from women. Here, both cases base their assumption on grievances, real or imagined. What happens when equanimity is achieved? In the case of Feminism, we know that the extremes of Feminist opinion become more ridiculous to justify Feminism’s continued existence. The same will happen, and has begun to happen with MGTOW.

Read a MGTOW post. The initial character of illustrating Feminist hypocrisy has devolved into an almost Old Testament like fear of women. The Meninist seems to expect Ninja Feminists from every corner, waiting to strike. They hunker down and target women and blame them for all problems, thereby alienating women from any supplemental cause they may embrace and actuating every football player’s prophecy that nerds will die alone in their mothers’ basement.

Feminists, by contrast, are very often either misinformed or genuinely ugly creatures who have failed at life. I mean this literally, not metaphorically. Failed at life. The average Feminist has no true friends, is ridden with anxiety from having to live a social façade to collect etiquette points from their enlightened co-workers and collegiates. They must fabricate an elaborate web of oppression, which only exists in their melodramatic minds. They point the finger at men and blame them for what women do, while simultaneously holding them hyper-accountable for what they do now.

They all, MGTOW and Tiered Feminists alike, are therefore illogical clowns.

My major complaint with these Gender Casement movements is their lack of attention to biological necessity. In both cases, they tend to over-exaggerate extant gender norms to the point where the officiant of either movement becomes a veritable cartoon. The men reach a pinnacle of complaint and sensitivity which makes them, frankly, ladylike weenies. They attach to every conceivable front and offence that they come off sounding like a menstruating housewife who doesn’t have the time to do what she wants to. The women of such movements begin to move so aggressively and assertively that they lose sight of their inborne compassion and begin to act like men with blue balls. Congratulations, gender bending, you have successfully eliminated the perceived need for birth control.

A drastic side effect of tampering with natural gender reactions is an unbalanced emotional seat. The roles are similar, but distributed precisely. Men are born to be father figures; defenders, protectors, pre-emptors and workers. They solve problems through a balance of logic and physical imposition. Women are born to be mother figures; defenders, comforters, consolers, predictors and stabilisers. Men provide order, women provide comfort. Neither of these implies submission or dominance. Providing comfort is a difficult thing. Any man who has had to step into the role of a comforter knows this. Any woman who is responsible for establishing order and direction knows it too.

However, the topsy-turvy nature of Gender Casement, of accentuation, exaggeration or diminuation ensures that neither gender reaches their optimal emotional peak. This leads to in-fighting, it leads to dissent, it leads to emotional upset, which in turn causes a tumult of health problems.

Lastly, for a Nationalist, or Racial Patriot, these movements upset natural racial balances by forcing men and women to act against their natural best interests in favour of fabricated social constructs. When men and women of any race are pitted against each-other, their first impulse is to look outside the zone of perceived threat. This leads them toward miscegenation. Obviously, for a Racial Preservationist, this provides a major stumbling block as the issues with inter-racial coupling are not inconsequential.



- to be continued
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 17:01 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 24 Jul 2017 15:57 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Biological Mating


Whites are designed for lifelong, monogamous commitment. Fact. While the Straw Man argument is that ‘Whites haven’t always done this,’ it remains that the former is optimal. Numerous studies, countless success stories all point toward the inescapable conclusion that, given White Man’s moral compass, loyalty to a single compatible partner at a single time provides the best results in life.

For starters, I’m going to use the least of all scientific methods of examination. Personal experience! I am a married man. I have never been happier than I am now that I have my someone. Life has meaning. My physical, metaphysical and social structures have a strength and solidity that they never could have when I was alone. All of the various things I have fought to achieve have a new meaning. All that I am, all that I have – I can share, and can share freely. My fears, my hopes, my victories and defeats.

Every fibre of my otherwise pitiful being tells me that this is the way I was meant to live. With my wife, I have a cooperative experience. By and large, precluding any emotional damage on either side of our fence, we compliment each-other in most every way. We are, forgive my Asianism, Yin and Yang.

Just as obvious as it is that man has a penis, and woman has a vagina, we fit together. But it’s so much more than that! Everything about the base nature of man and woman is meant to fit together. Perhaps this is why Latin etymology reveals that “Vagina” originally meant “sheath.” The fierce, aggressive nature of the unreformed man is balanced by the calming, consoling nature of woman. Woman’s passionate, emotional vibrancy is tempered by man’s logical, calculating presence. Man’s callous, inclusive defensive posture is softened by woman’s exclusive, mediating ideals. Woman’s flights of fancy are mitigated by man’s realism, and man’s ideas of grandeur are brought to earth by woman’s sense of grounding.

Men are best kept hard and tough, women are best kept loving and soft. This allows men to sink into her at home, and continue to be stalwart when away. This allows women to nurture when needed, but also to charge up her battery and be ready for when the going is tough.

Men evolved from hunters and gatherers. In fact, there had been a study conducted which showed that in times of duress, and when groups are separated from articles of convenience, both men and women resort to hereditary survival methodology. Men will begin to develop increased aggressiveness and testosterone derived behaviour – they will begin to exhibit predatory traits. Women, conversely, will begin to collect and hoard. This stems from the interaction of ancient days wherein men hunted, and women stored. Men brought food home and exerted their brute bodies to protect the home. Women upheld and provided the home for men to protect, they ensured things were safe when the man was away.

One need look no farther than the mere terms “man” and “woman.”

Would it surprise you to learn that once, “Man” was considered gender neutral? It is the same as the German “Mensch,” the Latin “Human.” A species-wide designation. In fact, the old Saxon breakdowns of the term were “Waepna-Men” and “Wif-Men.” Humans who wield weapons, and humans who weave, respectively. The gender casing derives from action, not happenstance. Men and Women had intrinsic ideas as to which gender excelled at what. So all you idiots who spell women with a “Y” can kindly educate yourselves and betray your ignorance.

The last argument I want to make in the biological mating category is an appeal to circumstance. Ask yourselves. Has Feminism actually contributed to increased well-being among females? Forcing women to adopt roles formerly attributed to men does not prove their equality to us. Equality has never been the question, here. Wages, responsibilities – maybe. No one should question whether woman can do everything a man can. One should question whether she ought to, or not.

The fact remains, women have never been spread more thin. Trends indicate a loss of years in her global lifespan, increases in stress-related illness previously held by men. In short, women are being masculinised. We are now so equal that women are being killed off at the same rate as the formerly disposable male. Hurrah.

Women are exhibiting increased, rather than decreased, rates of emotional imbalance. Alcoholism has increased. Sexually related illness has increased. While women have become more educated, they have never, on a gross level, been more perceivably pompous and vain. Much of this is due to the media campaign to destroy all feminine and masculine polarity; the rest is the natural conclusion of screwing with the hormones the Gods have given us.

So, working women should ask themselves what they have won by becoming debt slaves. Men should ask what they have gained by allowing this to happen. Everyone should consider what this anti-Nietzschean “transvaluation of morals” has really done for us.


- to be continued

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Jul 2017 16:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb, rodin

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 24 Jul 2017 17:50 #3

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
The Alternative offered from the (((liberal elite))).
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 25 Jul 2017 09:28 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
jonb wrote:
The Alternative offered from the (((liberal elite))).

Today the slaves are free to choose from uncountable (((alternatives))) except one, which is most non-pc:

Living a decent life as healthy and sane natural man and natural woman.

It's no surprise of course that you are the only one on TZ, who "likes" this article. :coolio:


Related:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69123-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-omega-this-is-the-men-thread.html
:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/62234-goddess-mother-wife-companion-whore-this-is-the-women-thread.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Jul 2017 19:34 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 26 Jul 2017 19:32 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Use of Nordic and Celtic Models


I am not alone in this observation, but I find, personally, that amongst the various European ethnicities, the ancient German and Celtic tribes most closely approximate what is comfortable for both genders. Women, while bearing gender specific roles, as did men, enjoyed a specific, and definitive respect. Women had comparatively high welfare when placed besides other ethnicities of the time.


It is entirely possible that this sense of reverence our people had for women may have derived from a prehistoric matriarchy. There is ample evidence to suggest that this is the case, even if no conclusive and absolute answer is possible at this time. One of the popular methods of ascertaining this is use of mythological texts as an indicator of living social conditions.


The theory is that people write what they experience on a grandiose scale. Therefore, it can be extrapolated to a viable degree, the values and characteristics a racial unit possessed based upon what stressors are present in their myths.


In European folklore, the Goddess is seen as a direct counterbalance to the God. Male and Female act as extreme balancers. Most tales have God and Goddess acting as buffers and bouncers, in which their mutual actions repair disruptions and re-establish order. Simultaneously, the God and Goddess stand on equitable footing. While Gods represent direct, exterior action, the Goddess stands on a similar tier. She represents interior ordering, and a stabilising force. Goddesses often reign Gods in, just as Gods frequently keep the Goddesses in check.



It can also be further established that, as we see with the Greeks and Celts, there is a tinge of ancient-ness in the Goddess figures which outlasts those of the Gods. Feminine powers tend to anticipate masculine ones. For instance, Gaia exists many ages before Zeus.


The extreme suspicion of the latter Celtic hero cycles regarding women, it has been said, indicates that men had only recently wrested domestic power from women. There is something to be said here, considering the timeframe in which myths were written. They were written by Catholic Monks, who would have viewed a matriarchal society as being an affront to their god.


In that vein, one need only read the extreme prowess of the Celtic woman to observe that in reality, she must have been an impressive specimen. Given also the nature of early man, it is logical that early Europeans would have allowed women to command the domestic sphere in their absence as they either farmed or hunted.


Nevermind the actual records. In the case of Cu Culainn, the hero of the Ring Cycles, it is said that he only achieved his peak after learning the art of war from Scathach on the Isle of Skye. Women were always seen as motivating and inspiring sources, possessing occult knowledge. It is much the same for the Nordics, who believed women had a superior connection to the occult and the sublime.


Now we examine Nordic culture. In Norse mythology, the Gods frequently consult their individual Goddesses before missions. This is especially true with Odin, who embodies the collective of Northern Wisdom and Virtues. Odin frequently asks his wife for blessings before departure, and it is said they converse frequently. Given that they were both deities of prophecy, it seems likely that they would have conferred on that level too. One story even has them making friendly wagers as to the fate of participants in a battle! Frigg’s meddling in mortal affairs resulted in the mythic history of the Langobards. Incidentally, Odin and Freyja share equally amongst the dead. This could indicate that half the Einherjar are male and the other female, or that in Nordic society, spoils had a fair dividend.


We see from this, that at least in Nordic society, men and women operated with exceptional cohesion. There are many other tales that tell of mutuated respect and cooperation. So, in a sense, matriarchy came with the Celts. The Nords had a fine sense of homogeneity. I will reaffirm that often, mythological composition is a reflection of daily life. People seek to describe the beyond in terms from the here-and-now. Moving on.


- to be continued.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 26 Jul 2017 21:38 #6

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Heathen Women their fame still lights the world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 27 Jul 2017 21:32 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Today


In comparison, European gender values of Pre-Christian history, with the values of Post-Christian modernity, have drastically fluctuated. With the introduction of Semitic thought processes into our racial strains through various vehicles, the genders have gone from a sense of cooperation to a pitiful state of grasping straws. We define each-other in terms of submission and domination. Paranoia. None of this is the cohabitation Nature intended for our race.


The radically unrealistic fabricated norms of industrialised society has resulted in a stark ignorance of nature. The resultant effect is massive overcompensation. And since we’ve been hit below the belt by our multicultural overlords, it is only reasonable that we should overcompensate by wearing britches too big for our waistline. Rather than have men acclimate to nature, by following their godly instincts, they embrace this false machismo. False machismo is a cheap imitation of all that is classically rugged.


Ask yourself, when it comes to the self-styled Casanovas; how many of them chop their own wood, renovate their own homes, struggle for their bread, or hold fast in reality when keyboard trolling isn’t an option? And these feminists; if they were told to put up or shut up, how many of them could produce the marvelous feats of sheer independence they preach? In today’s society, softness prevails, and neither special interest really has to prove anything to themselves.



They are, in short, deficient in self-confidence, they are deficient in self-sufficiency, they are deficient in moral clarity. Else they would not need their little special groups.


A man should be able to be a man. Period. Regardless of his political orientation, a man should be strong, equipped for hard labour, endowed with clear insight and fanciful wit. He should be well-rounded, or at least live trying to be. By endeavouring for greatness, self-improvement, man circumvents the need for MGTOW. Increasing your deadlift, making a painting worth looking at, penning a good poem, cooking a fine meal; all of these things produce character. The same rule applies for women.


Denying one’s natural impulses, either by trying to super-accentuate them, or else suppress them, results only in a lopsided and negative individual. Don’t let that individual be you. Take close stock of who your friends and enemies really are. If you reading are a Nationalist, and you probably are, then if you find yourself targeting fellow Whites – scraping for ammunition – then you are fighting on the wrong side.


Over and out, you are free from this rant.

P.S.: Any feedback on this Article is welcome, as well as any suggestions on things you’d like to read from me.


www.renegadetribune.com/gender-cases/


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 21:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 27 Jul 2017 22:21 #8

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
The importance of the female.

Universally in the Hollywood versions of Norse mythology all Vikings want to die in battle and go to Valhalla.
This is a pollution on many levels, but one of these is overlooking that Freya has the first pick of those fallen in battle, and these are the most honoured of the dead warriors and who go to Fólkvangr with the goddess.
If anything the female was revered over the male, unlike the desert religions with their two male figureheads, one the most loved of the other until they started having a spat over who should be on top.

Male female relationships are very different in heathen thinking to those the desert religions push.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 22:23 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 28 Jul 2017 21:43 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
jonb wrote:

The funny - or rather the sad - thing is that
due to timely own development, and also
thanks to your and Kristian's efforts to throw
light on the ancient origins of the current
situation, many pieces of the puzzle fell in
place for me regarding the once natural be-
haviour of males and females, which strength-
ened and empowered both, and I can now
clearly see the devastating effects of livelong
induced desert mentality on my people ...



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 29 Jul 2017 01:07 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16706
  • Likes received: 7889
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I can now
clearly see the devastating effects of livelong
induced desert mentality on my people ...







He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2017 01:09 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 31 Jul 2017 18:01 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960




On MGTOW, White Nationalism and the Issues between Men and Women


by James Bronson


To me, the greatest problem we face as European people, is the one that exists between our men and women – the ability to relate to one another. This single issue is the reason for our present state of decline, low birth rates and division. Here is where the enemy has driven the wedge as deep as possible.

I write this on the eve of going to a meeting full of women, in order to discuss Norwegian history, Scandinavian spirituality and European heritage. The invite came from a woman that has forty years of teaching Anglo-Saxon spiritual traditions. Before attending, I know I will be surrounded by ladies I’ve known for twenty some years – several of them got to see me make some extremely boneheaded decisions as a very young man. Still, I find it a bit of a honor and a heavy responsibility to be discussing these topics with them.

This is a pleasant turn from where my mind was at nearly half a year ago.

During late December, I was first introduced to MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), after a series of women in my life began to behave – from my perspective – badly. Someone suggested looking at the men’s rights movement for answers. While I did grow up with a house full of women, I was also raised with very strong male role models. Hunting, fishing and horse riding were expected, along with standard farm duties. So when I started to have issues understanding what was going on with the women in my life, the MGTOW movement seemed to offer some answers.

What I failed to see wasn’t that there wasn’t a problem with ‘women’ per sey, but a generational issue (one based on expectation and communication). The area I live in is an extremely competitive environment, most of the women I’m exposed to are generally 5, 10 to 15 years my junior. By the time they came across my path, the current Marxist system has had them firmly in it’s fetid grasp.

Were they all this ridiculous, I asked? Was it worth it? Still, I wanted to get to the root of the problem.

MGTOW offers various psychological hacks in order to control, deal with and understand women. Some of it is well founded. However, the mind set of most of these men didn’t rhyme with what I was familiar with. Most weren’t business owners, veterans or community leaders. Many were dedicated to the bachelor life style – few were fathers, uncles or even dealing with children. Basically, the cycle goes like this; work hard, make money, play video games, get bored, go bag a woman, kick her out in the morning, don’t return her calls – repeat cycle. To me, this was a very dangerous ideology. Just like feminism, it seemed to isolate the men from their very own natural ally; women.

As a philosophy, the end goal appears to be become an aging bachelor, with tons of money, no family and the solemn guarantee to be taking a dirt nap alone.


‘Well laid’ is not a path of fulfillment – it’s simply another cul-de-sac on the way.


However, as my growing racial awareness began to take hold, I was pleased to see ‘white nationalism’ as a possible venue to help rectify the issues of the current age. It held (and continues to hold) a deep sense promise. Still, it’s not without its own downfalls in regards to male and female relations.

In his 2010 (rev. 2013) article, “Where are the women? Why Women Reject White Nationalism” (Ref), Hunter Wallace addresses this key issue. To sum it up, the point he makes is that women don’t like to be around men that are constantly engaged in negative self talk and taking the defeatist position of ‘weez all gonna die’. That makes alot of sense to me. Women like confidence. Insistently pointing out the negative doesn’t work for them – they need a bit of hope. A better position would be that of the tribalist, “Yes, we are facing a huge problem here, but I love you enough I’m willing to lay down my life to save you – and I’d be happy to do it!” (Ref)

Men are typified by their willingness to face death and danger, the best do this without hesitation. The great do it after knowing the danger and follow through anyway.

In the paradox of life, we see that the willingness to die for something seems to also instill a chance of surviving death itself – be that literally, spiritually or genetically. This is the central attitude which one must have during the symbolic ‘hero’s journey’. The ability to simultaneously regard and disregard death, appears to be a trait that the current system has tried to breed out of men. Ironically, it’s this very level of strength and confidence most men need in order to attract a mate.

Love what you do, do it well and be willing to die doing it. During the shake-down of going on the Quest, you’ll find the one you were meant to love. Wasn’t this the way legends put it?

As stated though, neither MGTOW or sheer White Nationalism (in it’s classical American sense), seemed to answer any more of my questions in regards to why women weren’t seeing the dangers facing us as European people in this American ‘melting pot’. Both seemed to be divisive and derisive of women, to assume any other position would guarantee one the label of the ‘lowly white knight’. (Ref). Women were ‘the main problem’ according to many within MGTOW and WN.

Something in that position didn’t seem to ring true to me.

During the midst of my mental turmoil this past winter, I was made aware of the interview between Lana Lokteff, Sinéad McCarthy and Megan Elisabeth (“European Preservation: Women, Children & Parenting” – Radio 3 Fourteen (Ref)). The former two need no introduction to the readers here, the latter is a Norwegian kinswoman who also has a metal band. I think that single discussion changed my complete perspective on how I would deal with the women in my own community. Just knowing a group of women were thinking about the same problems gave me a bit of hope.

Stated, I quit blaming them or myself for the problems we were experiencing here and dismissing the women in my life for failing to see the ‘obvious problems’ our American society creates.

Well, like all good journeys, one starts within – what was I doing wrong … and more importantly, what could I do better?

The traditional three functions of men in our European societies seems to be that of the Warrior, Farmer and Poet. In short, the functions of defense, growing and communication were essential to survival. As an infantry veteran, musician and Wordsworth inductee, I’m familiar with two of those rungs. Growing needed a little practice. My own attempt at doing a garden this year was laughable, but it yielded results.

The side effect of my gardening misadventure was that the women in my neighborhood noticed what I was doing. For some reason, it made all the difference to see a man actually growing and caring for things. We’ve had a high deal of crime here over the last few months due to racial tensions, so they know the other side of me. However, growing stuff made them open up. For some reason, it made me approachable.

And they have.

Yes I can kill and be willing to die, but can I truly live? That was the question I was needing to have asked.

It is indeed well and good to sing the praises of Valhalla, die valiantly and go onto the glorious mead hall, but what about after the battle? What about life? Even the All Father threw everything into one glorious battle, thought he would win and lost it all anyway. For his pretentiousness, he was kicked out of Asgard and had to go on his own journey of self discovery. While he was dethroned, he learned a lot; he learned that life wasn’t just about fighting battles or dealing out death to one’s enemies, it was about living life. (Ref)

It was also about the journey back to being one’s authentic self. Simply put, Odin had forgotten the greatest part of himself.

As men, we have been predefined by an alien system, thus making us equally ‘alienated’ from the women that bore us into this world. We have forgotten who we are. Like Odin, the All Father, we are on this journey of self discovery, enlightenment and authenticity. Instead of facing this process with a sense of undue urgency and defeatism, maybe, perhaps, the way forward is to look on with a sense of wonder, grace and expectation.

What good men shall we become on the other side of this, what noble, glorious souls will emerge from this process? One can only wonder … and hope.

We should thank our enemies for this gift because we had forgotten who we are, our path and what is worth fighting for in the end. Their ugliness, lies and deceit are just a mirror for what we should not be or become. On that point we should be grateful, offer some form of salutation and then enter into the fray.

I enjoyed the young man that recently inspired us to look at this from a standpoint of European tribalism, and not just nationalism. He pointed out where we were failing. Nations are born up from tribes. A tribe is something all can relate to – not the PC version of a tribe – but as a unit, one comprised of families, friends and communities. Starting small seems to be the better and only answer here.

But where best to begin? What is the right way to go?

Those questions aren’t answered by MGTOW or sheer White Nationalism – but within our own circles, family and friends.

I’ll end it there. My hope is to inspire others to keep on going, living and growing.

Hope your day is well wherever you are.



31 comments: www.renegadetribune.com/mgtow-white-nationalism-issues-men-women/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 31 Jul 2017 20:00 #12

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Yes I can kill and be willing to die, but can I truly live? That was the question I was needing to have asked.

Yes, that rings deep and true, I often wonder if this or that person has the courage to answer yes to life.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 19 Sep 2017 08:33 #13

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10085
  • Likes received: 2857
Is PFIZ still on timeout?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 19 Sep 2017 10:56 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16706
  • Likes received: 7889
.......... wrote:
Is PFIZ still on timeout?

Nah bro, but i dont think she will be back, didnt like being benched and resents me and how the site is run so that might be the end of that.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 21 Oct 2017 13:45 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960



Damaged Men and Women




This awkward subject of mgtow [men going their own way] has bubbled up to the surface again. Some of us have tried to avoid this topic, as it’s a bit too touchy and we feel we need to ‘just get on with other more pressing stuff’.

But it ain’t going away, so we’d better try to address it. After all we’re in the Truth business.

Before we start; we have to acknowledge that all of us are going to view this controversial subject from our bias positions. All of us have our personal experiences with this topic and this will affect our impartiality.

It is essential we don’t allow unnecessary divisions to occur within the cause, from this topic or any topic. Look how cohesive our adversaries are. All of us in the movement are hotheads; if we weren’t of that nature, we wouldn’t be in the fight and nothing would get done. But we also need to pull together as much as we can, just agreeing to disagree on various ‘hot’ subjects.

As I see things, whenever we’re dealing with any issue ‘out there’ – we have to distinguish between the problem and the root cause. Whenever I look at any current affairs, or new social meme, or just the shit that’s going on, I always look behind the curtain at the big bad jew. It’s always, always, always collective jewry (international jewry) behind every rock.

And therefore I see the root cause of this whole mgtow social trend as being a jewish-orchestrated meme – just more social engineering. It has been designed, architected in some think tank many moons ago. And it’s worked!

The example I often give to people, having been in the construction industry for quarter of a century, is if one has mould in their house, then it’s futile trying to keep addressing ‘fixing’ the mould superficially. We have to address why the mould is there in the first place. How about we look at the blocked drain outside which is causing the dampness to seep into the building, to cause the mould?

However, even though we’ve addressed or recognised the blocked drain, when we go back into the house and sit inside our lounge; we cannot simply ignore the problem. The lounge still reeks of motty mould. It still looks unpleasant with black patches all over the walls. It’s still damp and uncomfortable and even dangerous to breathe. So of course we’re going to keep moaning about the mould. This is perfectly natural behaviour.

Likewise, any of us are going to be moaning about what’s happened to the sexes. BOTH sexes. So what many of us are doing is highlighting the behaviour of a certain type of man and a certain type of women, which have been created by our kosher overlords.

Most of my readers will know that I’m always harping on about how we’ve gotta stop being spectators and start being participants (activists). But really I’m predominantly addressing the MEN – the warriors, the protectors, the meerkats. Where have all the men gone? I physically have known about 24/26 jew-wise men and only two of them have done something significant – off their own back, from their own inertia. I have done more street activism over the years with women than men, and they haven’t needed to be coaxed, asked or nagged neither. They have been compelled to do something, with personal inconvenience.

So believe me ladies – I’m with you regarding these pathetic beta-men who claim to be in this movement. Yep, the big boys have done a crackin job on us guys. De-manned, apathetic specimens of men, whose priorities in life are predominantly based around pleasure-seeking, sensory gratification and comforts. I hate to admit it, but these jewmans have done a mighty fine job in destroying any potential warriors.

I noticed years ago when I was about 20, before I snapped out of my trance, how in advertisement the man would always be looking up to the women in the advert. I always thought that was bizarre and artificial and continued to notice this theme. As if women were the leaders, with whimsy men in a passive, follow-your-woman mode. Yet at the same time being lectured on how domineering and sexist men were towards women?!*?!* Total mind fuck – by design.

And of course these inconsistent, ambiguous messages are ubiquitous now – tv, cinema, magazines, etc. We’re getting the message that men are weaklings and women wear the trousers in the relationships. And men should feel damn guilty whenever they assert their rights (defend themselves).

Then we can add the damage by: pornography, electro-magnetic-pollution, estrogen-interfering plastic bottles, mobile phones and masks, de-natured foods and personal-care products, polluted environments, chemtrails, poisoned drinking water, social engineering – ad infinitum. A multi-dimensional hormonal attack on all of us – both sexes.

As a carpenter who’s worked in people’s houses for decades, I (and my work mates) have gradually observed what’s happened to clients. I have noticed how increasingly I have had to predominantly deal with the female partner (often assertive/bossy women). She is usually the one who is the bread winner in the relationship – therefore makes the decisions and dons the trousers. With the smiling, passive man standing in the background. When she is not around, and I ask this metro-man a simple question such as ‘Where do you want the handle fixed?’ – there’s an immediate panic and he can’t make a decision and inevitably retorts “Ermmm, errh – I best ask the boss (his wife); or I’ll be in trouble.” PATH-ETIC, PATH-ETIC, PATH-ETIC CREATURES.

I know men who are sacred stiff of their wives, partners, female bosses. Men in their late forties frightened of their mum telling them off if they stay out late. It’s painfully sad.

Years ago I read somewhere in a section of the Vedas, where it stated that in the end of the iron age kalpa (world spiritual evolution/ final season) that men would act like women and women like men. But I think it’s even turned out worse than that. If it was just a swap over of the sexes, it wouldn’t be so bad; but it’s also turned very ugly and unsavoury.

Almost everything the jews do to us has multi-dimensional purposes. As I see it, this whole feminist/mgtow agenda ticks these boxes for the jews [these obviously overlap]:


1. Both sexes are fucked, and therefore not being fucked. And that’s the game plan isn’t it. So we don’t naturally connect and work symbiotically as nature had intended. Therefore we (Western Europeans) do not procreate as we naturally would. Tis that simple. It’s just social engineering for eugenics purposes to destroy the family unit, in alignment their NWO eugenics plan.

2. To destroy the potential of the defensive warrior in the males. So men do not protect the women, families, country, race, etc; by standing up to these tyrants. Men need to actually DO SOMETHING as opposed to moan about the situation.

3. Generally create divisions between males and females – furthering society’s breakdown. Father/daughter, sister/brother, gender agitation within the workplace, etc (not just in partnerships).

4. Use women as a weapon against men – to degrade men, be unsupportive to them, knock/erode their confidence, push them aside as unneeded once they’ve got their baby (encouraged by government benefits), etc.

5. Use men as a tool against women – to belittle women, or conversely to actively assist in any anti-nature roles, etc.

6. Degrade women – make all women look like aggressive, irrational, fickle, unstable feminist monsters.

7. Degrade men – make all men look like pathetic beta-male specimens, or bitter & twisted loners who loathe all women.


All classic divide and rule. And within their bigger demonic plan – being anti-nature. Except they now have the cherry on the cake by dividing some of us truthers on these touchy subjects.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, if we can highlight the damage to men, surely in balance we as Truth-tellers should be able to highlight the obvious damage to a significant proportion of our modern women. We have to objectively look at the situation, mentioning the mould on the wall so to speak.

So what has gone wrong with a lot of modern Western women. Oh boy, where do we begin, and where do we end? :) My observations are personal experiences, objective experiences through my friends, work mates, general life observation, online communication with fellow men and women, and learning about the whole sex-devisions/mgtow through sufficient online learning.

And it doesn’t look good. Sadly I think a lot of the damage to both sexes is irreversible.

Let’s get something straight. This is NOT an attack on women per se!! Nor a disguised attack on women. Nor a personal vengeance. This is just a Truthful observation on a certain type of modern woman who blatantly does not represent the beauty of many women. We’re talking about those uppity, head-strong, unloving, independent-lifestyle seekers. Those disrespectful, controlling, arrogant, madams, who men (and many women) want nothing to do with. They have morphed into some distasteful creature, just like those pathetic men; it is so anti-nature and is so disheartening to observe. A product of the jew.

These particular women have been conditioned to be hyper-defensive against the males’ natural protective role. They are the “I don’t need men!” types. 80% of women instigate divorces now, with 70% of marriages failing. Imagine jumping out of a plane knowing the parachute has only a 30% chance of working properly. This is pure social engineering by destructive jewish forces systematically designed to destroy, breaking down nature’s beautiful symbiotic yin/yang relationship. Like I keep saying, we’re in an energy war.

Feminism is another one of those artificially designed social memes to screw with our minds. It is just another one of those trigger words (opposite effect as racist) to distort its true purpose. More deception (inversion) by the kings of deception to plant the false impression that feminism is somehow supportive towards females (female-ism woman-ism), when it couldn’t be further from the truth. It is totally destructive to the natural woman and destructive to society – the proof is in the pudding. It’s just more of the sneaky deception using words.

Yes mgtow is definitely a jew creation, but it is also an organic response by men who naturally wish to drift away from a certain type of woman. These are men who want to get out of the lounge, away from the motty mould. We can go on forever pointing the finger at the jews, but at some level we all have to take responsibly for participating in this mess at every level. Why would any sane, real man want to spend time with these huffity, self-righteous females? They are insane and beyond any reason or logic. It is futile trying to even consider reasoning with them. They are like the jew – whenever you point out their abhorrent unreasonable behaviour, they turn on you and conveniently become the victim.

And probably the worst types are those who claim to know all about third-wave feminism and how it’s another jew trap, yet bleat on all the time about their pro-women (subconsciously anti-male) topics. They cannot reflect what they are doing. I term these women UP-Fs Unconscious Pseudo-Feminists. But of course they would just retort “But you’re just a U/CM Unconscious/Covert Misogamist. You HATE women deep down.” MISOGAMIST MISOGAMIST MISOGAMIST MISOGAMIST MISOGAMIST.

Doesn’t this remind us of the racist, anti-semite, bigot, nazi, hater rhetoric we often hear?

Every level-headed man and women will know exactly what I’m talking about and also be able to distinguish between these types of women and the sane, feminine women. These are women who can objectively see this artificially-imposed social phenomenon.

Here are some sane words from a level-headed women. My dear longterm friend and Truth colleague ‘Spicegirl’ [who by the way is quite critical of these types of females she engages with; and is in alignment with my views on this hot subject]:


When serious natural health workers deal with infertility to make the male and female hormones work correctly, they have to take every artificial chemical out of the diet and environment, particularly plastics, artificial body products and non-organic foods. Men and women are bombarded with toxic environments from transport, water, buildings, computers; let alone what the unseen dangers of radiation. Sugars and alcohols mess with the liver’s ability to govern hormones – so a modern lifestyle leads towards an androgynous being.

Once people make changes and can clean up their lifestyle, they find they actually change personality. Women calm down and lose their aggressive traits, men find they work more efficiently and physically improving their stamina.

Boys do woodwork and play with guns, girls do embroidery and cooking and play with dolls – why? Because that’s what they’re good at! This natural behaviour has gone on for centuries, until recently when jew role models have entered kids’ brains. I’m not in favour of the little woman in the kitchen with no vote and no job. Excepting that I happen to be better at the domestic scene and most women by nature are, whether they work or not.

People in general have forgotten how to be nice to each other – education, literature, entertainment, diet and environment being key factors.


We often hear how a lot of men in this struggle are looking for a jew-wise female partner. My suggestion to these men is: don’t bother lads! Honestly, don’t put your energy into this pursuit. You will be hugely disappointed, and so will the women :-). That’s equivalent of people trying to find a partner who is a keen cyclist or of a specific political persuasion – relationships rarely work under these narrow parameters.

My strong advice to both male and females is, you only want these two foundational elements in any relationship:

LOVING – someone who is caring, kind, affectionate, respectful with levels of compassion and altruism. Not self-servers.

SANITY
– Some degree of sanity, where both of you can objectively look at yourselves and use reason and logic. And be mindful of your natural roles and how to work as a unit.

Nothing more than these two areas are that important. If you find the person physically attractive – that’s just a bonus. And if they love you enough, they will accept you are into your quirky conspiracy theories.

But are any of us that sane these days? We’ve all been damaged to some degree by this judaic beast.

And to suggest that all men need to do is MAN UP to these affected women, as if magically this is going to ‘fix’ the situation, is nothing more than nonsense. I challenge any man to confront these psycho-feministic-women head on; and you will see how far you get. It’s futile. And as for saying “Well it’s your fault, you should have been a man from day one and set a precedence at the beginning of the relationship and not have let things get so bad.” But had he asserted his manly behaviour from day one, then the relationship wouldn’t have lasted the afternoon, because these fem-wom’s behaviour is so deeply engrained; they’re too deeply hypnotised.

What is the solution? God knows. Perhaps if we can try and be honest and objective about this very serious and touchy subject, that would be a start. I personally cannot see any quick-fix solutions to this problem. Like I say the damage is done – to both sexes. I can only suggest we make efforts to try to work on ourselves (I know I certainly have to). Perhaps we just need to look at our levels of consciousness? And keep on trying to highlight the blocked drain … the pesky jews behind all this mess.





Women, hey – don’t we just luv’em.


- Digger for Truth 13 Comments

:beat:


Related:

:right: Traumatized, Debased, Confused Men & The Controlled Angry Backlash Against Women truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66801-traumatized-debased-confused-men-the-controlled-angry-backlash-against-women.html?start=40#262254
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 17:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism versus Biological Mating 21 Oct 2017 23:07 #16

  • pea.
  • pea.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 52
  • Likes received: 39
I think those affected by the opposite sex hatred/distrust have many valid reasons to feel the way they do.

There's so many cruel things happening right now , women are being destroyed mentally and physically in these war situations and always have been.

As for MGTOW and Feminism versus Biological Mating, well who needs any of that when there can be plenty of babies born from rape as a result of war.

Oh and the trump administration is trying hard to save all those unborn babies by deciding that a women can't terminate a pregnancy for whatever reasons that the orange beast doesn't care to hear.

He's one of the vilest example of man in the recent decade or so, I'm honestly not surprised so many men are fucked up as a result of this false messiah's lies.

. His strange christian anti abortion stanch which proposes to protect the unborn child, doesn't stop him,alongside the vilest of vile ,one of them being the hateful teresa may who is neither male nor female, or human it seems... being one of them.

I think we know who these sick puppies are in bed with.





Rape as a form of perverted procreation or just a total riot of hatred by those who are commanded to degrade and destroy, all to benefit who or what?

Who are these men who have followed orders and unleashed the devil on those women?
Are they our men, our friends ,our lovers ,our brothers our sons ? noooooooooooooooooooo.

I blame it on mind control via media, drugs , social conditioning, sexual segregation, all implemented from an early age.

Plus the religious brainwashing that people adhere to whenever they need to back up hateful views, the vile toad pat roberts is an example of this, someone should banish his mouth but of course that will never happen .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Biological Mating as opposed to (((MGTOW))) and (((feminism))) 25 Oct 2017 16:54 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


PLEASE NOTE:


I did not start this thread to offer a platform to hateful splitters and division inciters, who obviously did not even make the effort to read AND understand what was stated in the previous texts AND thus deliberately or out of mere stupidity are working for the enemy of the white race!



To emphasise the anti (((division agenda))) drift of this thread I will alter the headline from "MGTOW and Feminism versus Biological Mating" to "Biological Mating as opposed to (((MGTOW))) and (((feminism)))"



My statement: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/64931-war-crimes-against-women.html?start=40#271492

Excerpt thread:
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/69855-excerpt-of-mgtow-and-feminism-versus-biological-mating.html



If you are a white nationalist don't get fooled by the usual suspects, don't fall for their (((division agenda))):

- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69533-has-tz-has-become-woman-haters-paradise-division-agenda.html
- truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/62234-goddess-mother-wife-companion-whore-this-is-the-women-thread.html?start=160#277005
- truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/69432-is-white-nationalism-really-the-answer.html?start=100#277008
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 17:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 26 Oct 2017 08:33 #18

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 1831
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
... except one, which is most non-pc:

Living a decent life as healthy and sane natural man and natural woman.

It's no surprise of course that you are the only one on TZ, who "likes" this article. :coolio:
.

Hang on a minute... Before you get on your high horse...

!) I am only just reading this thread now, which at least shows some interest in the subject
2) I am extremely busy releasing a music cd, playing live, caring for a wheelchair-bound geriatric, keeping fit AND
3) Living a decent life as a healthy and sane natural man with a natural woman....

...Who is a feminist. :noway: I have embarked upon my own feminism detoxification program :wissl:

So far so good :hahano:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2017 08:34 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 26 Oct 2017 08:49 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
... except one, which is most non-pc:

Living a decent life as healthy and sane natural man and natural woman.

It's no surprise of course that you are the only one on TZ, who "likes" this article. :coolio:
.


Hang on a minute... Before you get on your high horse...

!) I am only just reading this thread now, which at least shows some interest in the subject
2) I am extremely busy releasing a music cd, playing live, caring for a wheelchair-bound geriatric, keeping fit AND
3) Living a decent life as a healthy and sane natural man with a natural woman....

...Who is a feminist. :noway: I have embarked upon my own feminism detoxification program :wissl:

So far so good :hahano:



I had to search for the context, because I did not understand what you are on about.

I spoke with jonb, who was the only one, who commented and "liked" the article at that time.
And ... it's still true. Jonb is the only one who "liked" the article up to now.
Most probably he is also the only male member who read AND understood the texts on this thread,
which is most important for all white men and women according to my perception of the current,
life-threatening situation.


What "high horses" are you on about?

I never called you a "feminist" and the thought would never cross my mind that you are one,
so I really don't get the drift of your comment, but it's good to hear that you are doing something
you like, lead a decent life, care for an elderly family member and have a natural woman by your side.
Congratulations!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2017 08:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

MGTOW and Feminism v Biological Mating 26 Oct 2017 09:19 #20

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 1831
We know the gender thing is under (((full spectrum attack))) with the bait of 'empowering' women.

Now this is spot-on
The fierce, aggressive nature of the unreformed man is balanced by the calming, consoling nature of woman. Woman’s passionate, emotional vibrancy is tempered by man’s logical, calculating presence.

How about
Man’s callous, inclusive defensive posture is softened by woman’s exclusive, mediating ideals.

Is he saying men are tribalist/nationalist (Inclusive defensive) and women are universalist (exclusive, mediating ideals). Because anecdotally I find women have been easily conned into accepting immigration, moreso than men have.
Woman’s flights of fancy are mitigated by man’s realism, and man’s ideas of grandeur are brought to earth by woman’s sense of grounding.

Yeah, mostly true, but careful about sexualising 'flights of fancy'... these may lead to paradigm shifts in real knowledge/awareness - something the exceptional northern male mind does better than any other. Consider Tesla... See IQ distribution curves per race - you'll find that while Asians score slightly higher (by (((today's))) measurement standards), the white bell curve is wider...

PS

Don't be so quick to respond, you never know what's coming... :cool:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2017 09:20 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.