Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: PFIZIPFEI

TOPIC: Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 25 Jul 2017 12:02 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

"Drugs" are a huge topic on TZ:

- Drugs truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65549-drugs.html
- Acid (and other drugs) truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/67175-acid-and-other-drugs.html
- Smart People Love Drugs truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/60473-smart-people-love-drugs.html
- Growing tobacco truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/63120-growing-tobacco.html
- My quality of life is lower without Marijuana... truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63051-my-quality-of-life-is-lower-without-marijuana.html
- Obama says marijuana 'no more dangerous than alcohol' truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63152-obama-says-marijuana-no-more-dangerous-than-alcohol.html
- Don’t “Legalize” Drugs; Abolish The Laws truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66954-don-t-legalize-drugs-abolish-the-laws.html
- Legal, Recreational Marijuana - Colorado truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/62358-legal-recreational-marijuana-colorado.html
- Uruguay to make marijuana legal in trailblazing gamble truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/62841-uruguay-to-make-marijuana-legal-in-trailblazing-gamble.html
- Compound found in marijuana shown to ‘turn off’ cancer truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/63111-compound-found-in-marijuana-shown-to-turn-off-cancer.html
- Illinois proposes 'legalizing' medical marijuana as long as patients surrender Second Amendment rights truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63106-illinois-proposes-legalizing-medical-marijuana-as-long-as-patients-surrender-second-amendment-rights.html
- Is medical marijuana kosher? Canada's major cannabis producers want to know. truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66314-is-medical-marijuana-kosher-canada-s-major-cannabis-producers-want-to-know.html
- Drugs, Americans, Mass Killings truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/61842-drugs-americans-mass-killings.html
- HSBC: It's centuries of laundering drug trade money truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65313-hsbc-it-s-centuries-of-laundering-drug-trade-money.html
- Matt Taibbi: After Laundering $800 Million in Drug Money, How Did HSBC Executives Avoid Jail? truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/61202-matt-taibbi-after-laundering-800-million-in-drug-money-how-did-hsbc-executives-avoid-jail.html
- Ripped Off .. Medical Marijuana @ BudsOasis : ( truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68401-ripped-off-medical-marijuana-budsoasis.html
- 'Absurd' drug laws hinder medical research truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/61867-absurd-drug-laws-hinder-medical-research.html
- Drug-ocaust in the Philippines: 300 Dealers Dead truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67624-drug-ocaust-in-the-philippines-300-dealers-dead.html
- Six Foreigners Executed In Indonesia On Drug Charges truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65140-six-foreigners-executed-in-indonesia-on-drug-charges.html
- Filipino Drug Dealers Being Killed-On-Site by the orders of the New President. truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67402-filipino-drug-dealers-being-killed-on-site-by-the-orders-of-the-new-president.html
- The War on Drugs and the Law of Unintended Consequences truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63249-the-war-on-drugs-and-the-law-of-unintended-consequences.html
- Lebanon seizes 2 tons of drugs being smuggled out on Saudi prince's private jet truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66038-lebanon-seizes-2-tons-of-drugs-being-smuggled-out-on-saudi-prince-s-private-jet.html
- Active Duty Soldier Says Military Suicides Are "All About The Money" & Pharmaceutical Drugs. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66837-active-duty-soldier-says-military-suicides-are-all-about-the-money-pharmaceutical-drugs.html
- Krokodil in Canada? Ontario reports three potential cases of flesh-eating drug truth-zone.net/forum/health-and-wellbeing/62609-krokodil-in-canada-ontario-reports-three-potential-cases-of-flesh-eating-drug.html
- Obama to consider more clemency requests from nonviolent drug offenders truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/63442-obama-to-consider-more-clemency-requests-from-nonviolent-drug-offenders.html
- Cops Spray Woman’s Vagina With Mace To “Punish” Her After Drug Arrest truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/62677-cops-spray-woman-s-vagina-with-mace-to-punish-her-after-drug-arrest.html
- Occupied America: A Chronology of Nazi Infiltration and the War On Some Drugs truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/65744-occupied-america-a-chronology-of-nazi-infiltration-and-the-war-on-some-drugs.html
- Medical Marijuana? truth-zone.net/forum/the-medical-establishment/69720-medical-marijuana.html
- Magic Mushrooms truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/69722-magic-mushrooms.html

.......... wrote: I AM ALL I AM wrote:
:joint: :pass: :joint:

This moderated thread is meant to explore the real origins of the multi-billion $ drug industry, widespread drug (ab)use
and how "western" civilisations are affected by it in general.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 21:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 25 Jul 2017 20:03 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Why America’s Opioid Epidemic was Maliciously Manufactured by the Criminal Cabal

By Kyle Hunt

So much has already been said about this issue, so I will keep this as simple as possible. If you want to dig up the details, please do so, but it should already be more than apparent that the opioid epidemic, which has been wreaking havoc across the United States and other countries in the Western world, has not been accidental.

Obviously this is a scheme that makes lots of money for the pharmaceutical industry, with doctors prescribing painkillers in abundance. Then once the prescriptions run out and the patient is hooked, he or she turns to street drugs, which provides lots of money for the illicit drug traffickers. However, there is more than just the profit motive behind this all.

America is depressed, especially White people who have been victimized by anti-White psychological warfare and disenfranchised from diversity quotas. Instead of getting angry and turning toward meaningful resistance, the social engineers would prefer that we get hooked on opium and go to the grave without a fight. This is exactly what has been happening, with White men dying at an alarming rate due to suicide, alcohol, and especially heroin overdose. I have a suspicion that laced batches are also flooding into the market on purpose, murdering many addicts.

The mainstream press will report on the symptoms, but they refuse to make the connection between the anti-White agenda at play here and the resulting deaths. They would have us believe we are witnessing suicide, rather than genocide. This is because jewish media is playing a large part in the demographic decimation of Whites worldwide.

The press is also very reluctant to show the big picture connections regarding where all this opium originates – Afghanistan. In 2000 the Taliban banned the growing of poppy. On May 20, 2001 The New York Times reported “Taliban’s Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say“. They were quickly invaded.

Afghanistan opium poppy cultivation, 1994–2016 (hectares)

Now Afghanistan is the source for over 90% of the world’s heroin, all under the watchful eyes of the “heroic” American military, which literally guards the poppy fields and aids in its cultivation.

America’s fighting forces can’t protect our own damn borders (that would be hateful), but they can fly across the world to protect the poppy crops that will inevitably flood into America and turn our people into zombies. It’s infuriating.

However, this is really nothing new. Take a look at how the CIA flooded inner cities with crack cocaine in the 1980s. This decimated the black populations, turning urban environments into war zones. While the big power players made money off the sale of the drugs and guns, as well as the incarceration of a huge segment of the population, the big motive appears to have been social control. This was also the case when the CIA flooded the United States with LSD a few decades prior.

They were even giving away the psychedelic drug for free, showing how money is really only a means to an end (power and control) and not the end itself. The Talmudic terrorists waging war against us have complete control over the monetary system and can create money out of thin air, then loan it out at interest.

Let’s go back a bit further, though, and see how jews have been using their ‘good goyim’ militaries in order to push their poison and addict vast populations of people. In history class most of us likely learned about the Opium Wars in China, where British forces battled against the Chinese in order to keep the devastating drugs flowing, but few of us likely ever heard of David Sassoon, who was granted a complete monopoly over the trade, along with his sons, which went well beyond just China. From Haaretz:

The trading empire he created spanned the globe, from what is now Mumbai on the western coast of India, via Shanghai and Hong Kong in China, all the way to London, England. It dominated world commerce in a number of commodities – most significantly opium – over the second half of the 19th century.

According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia:

He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work.”

They drugged whole populations of people in the past with their opium, just like they are doing today. They rake in huge profits, but let’s never forget that they also do this to subdue resistance to their rule.

Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/americas-opioid-epidemic-maliciously-manufactured-criminal-cabal/

Related:

:right: The Secret Role of JEWS in CHINA - The 19th-Century Opium Trade truth-zone.net/forum/history/69353-the-secret-role-of-jews-in-china.html#269596

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 20:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, jonb, Roastie

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 25 Jul 2017 20:25 #3

• jonb
A thing I started to realise when I was on the left, and reading writers like Malcom X.

Virtually the only group in the Black power movement in America that was systematically closed down, were the Black panthers, I feel a strong reason for that was their stand against drugs, and their success in ridding areas of drug use.

We might also note the 'Black is Beautiful' campaign has been as rigorously pulled apart as 'White power' by the establishments political correctness, because they just don't want the truth that people prefer their own having any traction, unless of course the person is a (((front wheel skid))).

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 25 Jul 2017 21:09 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I don't want to derail this thread, but I never knew that the (((Black is beautiful))) campaign "has been... pulled apart"
and what about their latest (((BLM))) movement?

According to my current knowledge I rather think it's a fact that "African Americans" are also affected and are also victims of this deliberate drugging and killing of the American population, IF we are to trust the gov stats.

Take a look at how the CIA flooded inner cities with crack cocaine in the 1980s. This decimated the black populations, turning urban environments into war zones.

www.cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db190.htm

Your input is very much welcome.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 21:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 25 Jul 2017 21:48 #5

• jonb
There is a substantial difference between 'Black is Beautiful' and BLM
'Black is Beatiful' was black people talking to other black people saying our own is attractive, we do not have to ape to establishment values. Set against a background where Blacks in America were encouraged to breed out to gain ever lighter skin. B is B does not carry any of the establishments wish for integration,
BLM is a very different beast
It is built to ratify ideas of inequality and ideas that whites are deliberately suppressing, it is then controlled to aim the discontent towards poor whites and away from the (((establishment))).

The Black panthers were pointing to how the (((establishment))) had started to flood areas with drugs from the start of the post war period,
the eighties is I think is only particularly mentioned because CIA involvement in Contra cocaine trafficking hit some headlines then.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 26 Jul 2017 17:22 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Precursor To The Global Crime Syndicate: The 19th-Century Opium Trade

The Chinese opium trade of the 19th Century was instrumental to the early incarnation of the global Crime Syndicate and put it into high gear. It was just the right degree of exploitative criminality, deep-state intelligence and enormous looting to launch, enrich and link the progenitors of today’s system.

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”

— Winston Churchill

To review, during the first quarter of the 19th century the British were in desperate straits to procure tradable goods to the Chinese. China was only interested in gold and silver.

Sassoon and Sons

Enter unscrupulous David Sassoon (1792-1864), a Jew out of Bombay, who developed the drug trade in opium. This cash crop was perfect for Indian conditions in Bengal and Madras. Sassoon sent his all-Jewish agents into China and eventually his six sons, who proved to be ruthlessly capable crime operatives at carrying out the necessary infestations. They established what is called the “Rothschild’s of the East.”

Incidentally, it’s quite obvious Wikipedia has been thoroughly scrubbed by “someone,” because Sassoon’s role in establishing the Shanghai opium-bund (exchange) is only briefly mentioned. Almost the whole script is devoted to Sassoon’s Indian sweat-labor cotton-milling business. A more accurate version is available at Wikispooks.

In actuality, Sassoon and his Jewish agents kick-started China’s opium market in China. As the Jewish Encyclopedia readily admits , they had a monopoly on the opium trade in both China and Japan. It further states that Sassoon attributed his great success to the employment of his sons as his agents.

Of course, the British were cut in on the deal and thoroughly corrupted. Transshipment into China was handled in the early days by British firms, such as Jardine Matheson & Co.

By 1839, this criminal operation in drugs had addicted an estimated five to 10 million Chinese and set back social and economic conditions in that country by centuries. It was one of the better divide-and-conquer strategies ever devised by the global Crime Syndicate.

Opium was prohibited in China, and the Manchu Emperor of China didn’t take the opium infestation laying down. Rather, he moved aggressively by dumping a fortune’s worth of the merchant’s opium into Canton bay and destroying production facilities.

Sassoon and his posse then successfully lobbied for military intervention. England sent an expeditionary force from India to intervene, and they ravaged China’s coastline in a series of battles. Eventually, they dictated the terms of a settlement.

The 1842 Treaty of Nanking opened the way for a further explosion in the opium trade, which went on until the Maoist Communists finally eradicated it a century later. At one point, it was estimated that at least 30 million Chinese were addicted to opium.

In addition, Britain took the territory of Hong Kong, unilaterally fixed China’s tariffs at a low rate (aka “free trade”) and arranged for the “merchants” in Canton to pocket $3 million as compensation for the loss of their ill-gotten property.

The Sassoon family’s enterprise relocated to Hong Kong, where it expanded into “merchant” banking. Various opium dealers formed the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank. Over time, the bank — today known as HSBC — would extend its reach into the drug fields of the Middle East and Ibero-America.

Throughout the 19th century, British families Matheson, Keswick, Swire, Dent, Inchcape and Baring, and the Jewish families of the Sassoons and Rothschilds controlled China’s drug traffic.

In 1887, the big Sassoon and Rothschild clans merged by marriage. They were by that time operating out of London, where they intermarried with British aristocracy (City of London), were knighted and went on to finance and promote the Bolshevik and Zionist movements and God knows what else.

To the victors go the spoils, and over time the true history of the opium business was whitewashed and obfuscated by these powerful interests. They have branched off into media control, which today explains the criminal do-not-trust nature of that influence that I document constantly.

There is no way I could do justice to this topic in just this introductory article, but I believe at least some awareness must be applied to our fundamental intuition about how the world functions. Time and time again, you will see these Crime Syndicate scions landing top positions in intelligence and finance. Since the establishment of Zionist Israel, it has morphed into new manifestations.

Facing continual blow back, the British fought a second opium war in China from 1856 to 1860. In due course, the crop was grown in China proper, especially in Sichuan province, allowing a new generation of criminal enterprises to develop. This second war opened up the market to additional players.

In typical modern style, a Crime Syndicate “marketing campaign” emerged that promoted opium smoking as a fashionable, even refined pastime. Opiates were instrumental to the launch of a number of international pharma companies.

Enter the Americans: The destabilization of China and the building of the western U.S. railroads opened the floodgates for human trafficking (Shanghai’ing, as they called it) and expanding of the Chinese opium trade by Americans. The American families of Perkins, Astor and Forbes made tens of millions off of the opium trade. The Perkins founded Bank of Boston, which is today known as Credit Suisse.

William Hathaway Forbes was a director at Hong Kong Shanghai Bank shortly after it was founded in 1866. John Murray Forbes was the U.S. agent for the Barings banking family, which financed most of the early drug trade. The Forbes family heirs later launched Forbes magazine. And I covered Secretary of State’s John Forbes Kerry family lineage.

U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s grandfather Warren Delano created his wealth from the China opium crime racket. Like U.S. Secretary of State John Forbes Kerry, FDR claimed not to know anything about it.

Note that as a general rule of thumb, when the words “Boston Brahmin” and “merchant” appear in historic contexts, it’s whitewash code for drugs or other criminal activity.

The cesspool of “connected people” stemming from this opium cartel of British elite, American Brahmin and Sassoon-Rothschilds runs deep and wide well up to present day. I’ve barely scratched the surface here and can now see that I didn’t fully appreciate the influence of opium and bloodline connections.

I used to dismiss the talk about secret societies, such as Skull & Bones, but no more. Incidentally, the primary outfit in the opium trade was Russell & Company, the trustee of Skull & Bones.

Is it simply a coincidence that so many worldwide movers and shakers today spewed forth from this old line of criminal activity? Nothing to see here, move along?

Source

Reference:

:right: The Secret Role of JEWS in CHINA truth-zone.net/forum/history/69353-the-secret-role-of-jews-in-china.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Roastie

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 09 Aug 2017 20:23 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

America's Manufactured Opioid Crisis - Coming Soon

Nick 1989:

just to let you know the opioid crisis is real and extremely serious.It's just not spontaneous it's completely created by government importation and protection of opium poppy farms in Afghanistan which is why the government "fighting it is a fucking joke, they made it happen they want it to happen, they're gonna make sure it continues to happen, it's part of the white genocide, and they're making billions from it

alt vid renegadevids.com/2017/08/08/americans-manufactured-opioid-crisis-coming-soon/

:right: The Secret Role of JEWS in CHINA truth-zone.net/forum/history/69353-the-secret-role-of-jews-in-china.html

:right: The role of SASSOON et al. in China truth-zone.net/forum/space-and-related-subjects/60424-douglas-dietrich.html#276950

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 10:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 05 Nov 2017 10:09 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

America’s Manufactured Opioid Crisis: Part 1 – Early History

While the brutal reality of opioid addiction shocked many Americans, flooding a country with opium products is nothing new.

:right: vimeo.com/236305194

Source & Comments

Meet the Billionaire Family Who Sparked America’s Opioid Crisis

Renegade Editor’s Note:
Why won’t ZeroHedge just come out and report that the Sackler family is jewish? The Forward recently ran a story on The Jewish Family Making Billions From The Opioid Crisis. Also, it should be noted that White people have been most heavily affected by the opioid plague, as they have been most heavily targeted.

Read more: www.renegadetribune.com/meet-billionaire-family-sparked-americas-opioid-crisis/

Another Record Breaking Year for Opium Production in U.S. Occupied Afghanistan

Now officially a national federal emergency, the opioid crisis is gutting America. The roots of this complex issue lie in supply, not demand, and while we are beginning to see major pharmaceutical executives being indicted for conspiracy and bribery of doctors, we have a long way to go to turn this thing around.

Pharmaceutical and synthetic opioids are a major part of the catastrophe, but the other side of the supply chain is actual opium, and the world’s biggest opium market just happens to be occupied Afghanistan, the epicenter of the global heroin trade. The United States military has been operating in Afghanistan as part of the war on terror for over 16 years now, and opium production in the war-torn nation continues to increase, year-over-year, coinciding with the rise of the opioid crisis.

Read more: www.renegadetribune.com/another-record-breaking-year-opium-production-u-s-occupied-afghanistan/

Michael Nilsson:

The US are in Afghanistan in the name of GOD; Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Threat to Whites: The Opioid Plague

Being pro-white means being concerned for the health, safety and well being of white people. Being human means having those same concerns for all people. It does not mean being jingoistic and constantly casting dispersion on other races. Energy and real pro-white leadership would be better focused on self-improvement and issues like the American white plague, the opioid epidemic.

Read more: www.renegadetribune.com/threat-whites-opioid-plague/

MORE: www.renegadetribune.com/?s=opio

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 07 Nov 2017 06:36 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Stop Smoking Hopium, White Man

Do you really think “we” won? Did you really think it would be this easy?

As I look around different websites like The Daily Stormer, The Occidental Observer, Rense, and other alternative media sites that are outside the racial community, it seems my worst fears have been confirmed. White people and truth activists are celebratory and complacent. They are quite optimistic that Trump is going to be the savior they always wanted. These outlets are pushing hopium, America’s favorite democratic drug, onto their readers and listeners.

"Trump won AND there’s more states legalizing cannabis! America is going to be great again!"

Forget legalized cannabis, hopium is a far more powerful drug. It is so mind-altering that after you have smoked some, you can actually think Trump’s (s)election was a victory against world jewry, even though one of the first things the President Elect did was to invite Netanyahu back to America. Best bud Bibi was also quick to congratulate our new glorious leader.

Read more or smoke more hopium to not see the reality :right: www.renegadetribune.com/stop-smoking-hopium-white-man/

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2017 06:39 by PFIZIPFEI.

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 10 Nov 2017 19:44 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Those Whom the Gods Wish to Destroy They First Make Drunk

I do not like talking about negative things without giving some kind of constructive resolution, or else it makes me feel like I’m just ‘whining about it’. I’m not going to put on the proverbial Spengler’s cap, since I do not think the situation we are facing in the Western World at this day and age is a case of ‘decadent civilization in the last stages of demise’, as if such an event was a natural and organic process that every civilization should undergo regardless. This civilization’s ‘decadence’ has been created by design .....

See the pictures
www.renegadetribune.com/gods-wish-destroy/

reading the text will of course be asked to much ...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 10 Nov 2017 20:09 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Fentanyl is the big problem now, dealers cutting heroin with it killing addicts. Another side effect of prohibition..

Why fentanyl is deadlier than heroin, in a single photo

he opioid crisis just keeps getting worse, in part because new types of drugs keep finding their way onto the streets. Fentanyl, heroin’s synthetic cousin, is among the worst offenders.

It’s deadly because it’s so much stronger than heroin, as shown by the photograph above, which was taken at the New Hampshire State Police Forensic Laboratory. On the left is a lethal dose of heroin, equivalent to about 30 milligrams; on the right is a 3-milligram dose of fentanyl, enough to kill an average-sized adult male.

Fentanyl, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is up to 100 times more potent than morphine and many times that of heroin.

Drugs users generally don’t know when their heroin is laced with fentanyl, so when they inject their usual quantity of heroin, they can inadvertently take a deadly dose of the substance. In addition, while dealers try to include fentanyl to improve potency, their measuring equipment usually isn’t fine-tuned enough to ensure they stay below the levels that could cause users to overdose. Plus, the fentanyl sold on the street is almost always made in a clandestine lab; it is less pure than the pharmaceutical version and thus its effect on the body can be more unpredictable.

Heroin and fentanyl look identical, and with drugs purchased on the street, “you don’t know what you’re taking,” Tim Pifer, the director of the New Hampshire State Police Forensic Laboratory, told STAT in an interview. “You’re injecting yourself with a loaded gun.”
Related Story:
Dope Sick: A harrowing story of best friends, addiction — and a stealth killer

New Hampshire, like the rest of New England, has been particularly hard hit by the opioid epidemic. The state saw a total of 439 drug overdoses in 2015; most were related to opioids, and about 70 percent of these opioid-related deaths involved fentanyl. The state has seen 200 deadly opioid overdoses this year so far, said Pifer.

Fentanyl was originally used as an anesthetic. Then doctors realized how effective it was at relieving pain in small quantities and started using it for that purpose. In the hands of trained professionals — and with laboratory-grade equipment — fentanyl actually has a pretty wide therapeutic index, or range within which the drug is both effective and safe.

The difference in strength between heroin and fentanyl arises from differences in their chemical structures. The chemicals in both bind to the mu opioid receptor in the brain. But fentanyl gets there faster than morphine — the almost-instantaneous byproduct when the body breaks down heroin — because it more easily passes through the fat that is plentiful in the brain. Fentanyl also hugs the receptor so tightly that a tiny amount is enough to start the molecular chain of events that instigates opioids’ effects on the body.

This tighter affinity for the opioid receptor also means more naloxone — or Narcan — may be needed to combat a fentanyl overdose than a heroin overdose.

“In a fentanyl overdose, you may not be able to totally revive the person with the Narcan dose you have,” said Scott Lukas, director of the Behavioral Psychopharmacology Research Laboratory at McLean Hospital in Belmont, Mass. “Naloxone easily knocks morphine off of the receptor, but does that less so to fentanyl.”
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 14 Jun 2018 22:53 #12

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
For the First Time Ever, Lawsuit Targets Billionaire Sackler Family for Causing Opioid Epidemic

"On Tuesday, the state of Massachusetts filed a lawsuit against the multi-billionaire Sackler family over the role their drug OxyContin has played in sparking one of the worst addiction and overdose epidemics in history. The lawsuit accuses the company, Purdue Pharma, and its heirs of spinning a “web of illegal deceit” which fueled the deadly crisis in which America currently finds itself.

What sets this lawsuit apart from the numerous other lawsuits targeting opioid manufacturers — including several against Purdue — is that it has taken the landmark step of personally naming the company’s executives.

According to Maura Healy, Massachusetts state attorney general, the suit names 16 current and former executives and board members, including the chief executive, Craig Landau, and eight members across three generations of the Sackler family that wholly owns Purdue"

www.renegadetribune.com/for-the-first-time-ever-lawsuit-targets-billionaire-sackler-family-for-causing-opioid-epidemic/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2018 22:53 by Roastie.

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 15 Jun 2018 17:53 #13

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Jews again. Imagine my lack of surprise.

At what point do we warm up the ovens?
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2018 17:58 by Truthspoon.

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 15 Jun 2018 18:10 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Yeah I dont think much has changed from colonial times. Drugs has always been a massive part of the economy. Why all drugs should be decriminalised. But the corporatist wishes to monopolise the market.

Opium War Drug Kingpins
The drug dealers who brought opium to China got fabulously rich - most were British, while a handful, like Warren Delano (FDR's grandfather), were Americans. Drug "kingpins" are organized drug traffickers who profit from and prey on the vulnerabilities of addicted users. These kingpins are the masterminds who are really running the drug distribution operations. In November 1993, the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a Strategic Management System. DEA implemented the Kingpin Strategy, "DEA's primary enforcement effort focusing on the identification and targeting of drug Kingpins and their supporting infrastructure." US drug laws generally do not differentiate between drug kingpins, who run large drug trafficking operations, and drug addicts, who may traffic in controlled substances only to make enough money to buy more drugs to feed their habit. Drug kingpin statutes consist of series of increasing penalties based upon certain case characteristics.

Franklin D. Roosevelt's fortune was inherited from his maternal grandfather Warren Delano. In 1830 he was a senior partner of Russell & Company. It was their merchant fleet which carried Sassoon's opium to China and returned with tea. Warren Delano moved to Newburgh, NY. In 1851 his daughter Sara married a well born neighbor, James Roosevelt - the father of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Warren Delano (b. 1809), grandfather to President Roosevelt, descended from a long line of seafaring Delanos. Warren inevitably followed in his ancestors' footsteps and became an apprentice at a Boston merchant bank and shipping firm. At this time he built connections with other men who would proffer opportunities to make the profitable investments that allowed Warren to count his family one among the four hundred wealthiest families. Warren left the United States in 1833 to follow the trading routes the Delanos had already developed. Warren ventured to South America, the Pacific Islands and then on to China. In Canton he replaced Samuel H. Russell of the Boston tea company Russell and Company. Warren lived in China for nine years, earning the position of Chief of Operations for Macao, Canton, and Hong Kong. His greatest achievement was the expansion of Russell & Company’s trade in opium.

Warren Delano contributed to the Union war effort by shipping opium to the Medical Bureau of the U.S. War Department. While this contribution has been hailed as a humanitarian effort to ease the pain of the wounded and dying, the fact remains that Warren Delano was able to recoup his wealth from the trade in opium.

Warren Delano, the grandfather of America's 32nd president Franklin D. Roosevelt, "was the American opium king of China," James Bradley [author of 'The China Mirage'] said. "Much of the east coast of America – Columbia, Harvard, Yale, Princeton were born from opium money. The American industrial revolution was funded by huge pools of money which came from illegal drugs [from] the biggest market in the world – China," he says, adding that of course it wasn't talked about, but called it "the China trade."

John Kerry's maternal grandfather, James Grant Forbes, was born in Shanghai, China, where the Forbes family of China and Boston accumulated a fortune in the opium and China trade. Forbes married Margaret Tyndal Winthrop, who came from a family with deep roots in New England history. Through her, John Kerry is related to four Presidents, including, ironically, George W. Bush (9th cousin, twice removed).

John Churchill (1650-1722), son of an impoverished country gentleman, was the greatest military leader that Britain has ever produced. He brilliantly led the combined armies of Britain, Austria and Holland against Louis XIV of France, and was created First Duke of Marlborough.

George Spencer-Churchill, 5th Duke of Marlborough (correctly pronounced: "MO-bra"), (March 6 1766 - March 5 1840) was the son of George Spencer, 4th Duke of Marlborough. This illustrious name did not, however, save him from his mounting debts and his estates were seized and his collections sold. Though bearing the highest honours in the kingdom, the Duke of Marlborough is one of the many poor Peers to be found in the rolls of Parliament. Queen Anne settled upon the family, in consideration of the great services rendered to the state by the tirst Duke, a pension of 5000 £, and also built for them the splendid mansion of Blenheim. These extensive estates, however, were heavily encumbered, by the extravagant expenditure of its noble possessors. The 5th Duke, overwhelmed with debts and difficulties, married Lady Susan Stewart, daughter of John Stewart, 7th Earl of Galloway, on 15 September 1791. They had six children, including the great-grand-uncle of Sir Winston Churchill, Capt. Lord Henry John Spencer-Churchill, born 22 September 1797, died 2 June 1840 in Macao. On 24 March 1840, the fine frigate the Druid, commanded by Lord John Churchill, arrived off Macao, and thence proceeded to Tongkoo Roads, a most welcome reinforcement. Lord John Churchill, who was senior officer, unhappily died, after a few weeks' illness, on the 3rd of June.

John Winston Spencer Churchill ( Winston's grandfather ) was born on 02 Jun 1822 in Garboldisham Hall, Garboldisham, Norfolk.

David Sassoon was born in Baghdad, Iran in 1792. His father, Saleh Sassoon, was a wealthy banker and the treasurer to Ahmet Pasha, the governor of Baghdad. In 1829 Ahmet was overthrown due to corruption and the Sassoon family fled to Bombay, India. This was the strategic trade route to interior India and the gateway to the Far East. In a brief time the British government granted Sassoon "monopoly rights" to all manufacture of cotton goods, silk and most important of all - Opium. The Jewish Encyclopedia of 1905, states that Sassoon expanded his opium trade into China and Japan. He placed his eight sons in charge of the various major opium exchanges in China. According to the 1944 Jewish Encyclopedia: "He employed only Jews in his business, and wherever he sent them he built synagogues and schools for them. He imported whole families of fellow Jews. . . and put them to work."

Sir Albert Abdullah David Sassoon (1818-1896), British Indian philanthropist and merchant, was born at Bagdad on the 25th of July 1818, a member of a Jewish family settled there since the beginning of the 16th century, and previously in Spain. His father, a leading Bagdad merchant, was driven by repeated Anti-Semitic outbreaks to remove from Bagdad to Bushire, Persia, and in 1832 he settled in Bombay where he founded a large banking and mercantile business. Albert Sassoon was educated in India, and on the death of his father became head of the firm.

Opium as consumed in Britain in the late eighteenth and nineteenth centuries was drunk in the form of laudanum, a solution of crude opium in alcohol containing about one twelfth part by weight of the active ingredients of opium. Gladstone took laudanum in his coffee before debates in the House of Commons. Coleridge and De Quincey were Opium-eaters. After all, "The Ancient Mariner" and "Christabel" may have been but Opium dreams, the fumes of a drug, sad ravings Opium-inspired.

Robert Clive ("Clive of India"), the son of a Shropshire squire who became the heroic founder of Britain's Indian Empire, when he defeated the Nawab of Bengal at the Battle of Plassey in June 1757. Clive became the governor Bengal under the banner of the East India Company. From there he was able to launch successful military campaigns against the French and stop the expansion of the Dutch. He was able to strengthen a vast opium empire in India, as the monopoly of opium cultivation in India passed into the hands of the East India Company through the victory of Clive at Plassey. Clive's main weakness was was that despite his humble background, he came home with a fortune larger than anyone else's. Clive was accused of acquiring personal wealth of £234,000 to the dishonor and detriment of the state. Clive died an opium addict and a possible suicide from an overdose of laudanum at the age of only 49. Clive's family maintained that he overdosed on opium which he took regularly to relieve the pain he was in due to a bowel disorder.

www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/war/opium-wars-kingpins.htm
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 16 Jun 2018 14:23 #15

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
The Jewish Board of Deputies in the United Kingdom brag about their share of NHS drugs. They openly say this money-making business relationship takes the focus off peace in Palestine stolen.

The Israeli drug company which is taking on the world

June 10, 2015 - Board of Deputies

"One of my favourite statistics about surging British-Israel trade is that one out of every seven prescriptions filled by the NHS is sourced from Israeli pharmaceutical companies.

The high dependence of the NHS on Israeli ethical drugs is just one of the symbols of deepening economic relationship between the UK and Israel which with the passage of time has the power to overcome the focus of diplomacy on settlements and Gaza and to reset the dial around commercial relationships.

Pharmaceutical giant Teva has travelled a long way since it was founded in Jerusalem in 1901 as a pharmacy wholesaler by German
immigrants Messrs Salomon, Levin and Elstein. The company grew gradually over the years developing its own pills and in the 1930s adopted the Hebrew name of Teva, meaning nature."

Alex Brummer is a former vice-president of the Board of Deputies and City Editor of the Daily Mail

www.bod.org.uk/the-israeli-drug-company-which-is-taking-on-the-world/

The tax-payer is being scammed by pharmaceutical companies and complicit Governments.

Pharmaceutical scandal: firms boast of profits on drugs that cost 'pennies’

"Drug company executives have been secretly recorded boasting that they are selling regulated prescription drugs that cost “pennies” for hundreds of pounds because NHS price controls are so weak"

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/10135897/Pharmaceutical-scandal-firms-boast-of-profits-on-drugs-that-cost-pennies.html

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2018 14:26 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 16 Jun 2018 14:44 #16

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

The high dependence of the NHS on Israeli ethical drugs is just one of the symbols of deepening economic relationship between the UK and Israel which with the passage of time has the power to overcome the focus of diplomacy on settlements and Gaza and to reset the dial around commercial relationships.

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/philanthropist-david-dangoor-well-pipe-israeli-health-tech-directly-into-the-nhs/

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 16 Jun 2018 15:33 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Roastie wrote:

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/philanthropist-david-dangoor-well-pipe-israeli-health-tech-directly-into-the-nhs/

Thanks for the link and interesting article.

I see the former "Peace Envoy" to the Middle East, Tony (Miranda) Blair opened the Dangoor Centre for Israel-UK relations.
They must be fleecing the taxpayer/NHS.

User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 16 Jun 2018 20:32 #18

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Blair looks proper possessed in the photo or coked out of his mind?

Interesting article about Naim Dangoor, appointed himself spokeman & claimed $20 billion in 2003 from the Iraqi puppet government for money stolen from Babylonian Jews.

www.wsj.com/articles/SB105692136915051400

Maliciously Manufactured Opioid Epidemic - Drugs In General 16 Jun 2018 21:20 #19

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Queenie doesn't have her usual 'doing it for the peasants' look of disinterest there. A touch of the Phillip Green genetics inherent in the fat one too.
liberabo te ab inferno
Moderators: PFIZIPFEI