Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 18 Jan 2013 21:23 #1

• StarsChildren
Strange Substance From Crashed UFO Blamed For Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa

OKINAWA, JAPAN- The very first troublesome sign of the UFO crash off the coast of Okinawa has finally arrived. Millions of dead fish, estimated at over fifty tons, have washed up along the shore of the Japanese island. Inothernewz.com snapped the above picture of an elderly man wading through the dead fish as they came onshore. Some of the dead fish showed signs of severe burns and bleeding through their eyes.

The Japanese Prime Minister, Yoshihiko Noda, has signed an executive order restricting Japanese media from covering the UFO crash. Several news agencies based in the Pacific nation have quietly filed numerous protests with the Prime Minister’s office. They have yet to receive any comment as of this morning, Inothernewz.com has learned.

Inothernewz.com is one of the very few international news agencies covering this reported UFO crash and we have been able to cultivate a source deep inside the Japanese government who has direct knowledge of the proceedings off Okinawa. We spoke to him a short while ago regarding the dead fish washing up along the shore of the small island.

VA Today - Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa

i dont know about anyone else, but that picture of the supposed ufo kinda looks like something taking off not crashing (or crashed), or if turned upside down like it is coming down...
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 19 Jan 2013 00:10 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Very strange.

Perhaps a military operation/testing gone wrong?
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 19 Jan 2013 16:57 #3

• StarsChildren
could be... or a staged event to try and cover up whatever they are dumping into the water (kind of like the whole "fluoride is good for you" while they wear hazmat suits to dump it into the water supply).

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 19 Jan 2013 18:36 #4

• StarsChildren
and on us shores, 1000s of dead fish have washed up twice in one week... apparently because of hypoxia (lack of oxygen)... what are the chances its also cuz some chemical got dumped in the water source and not cuz the fish get together and breathe too much causing the oxygen levels to drop?
Tens of thousands of dead fish washed ashore on a South Carolina beach on Tuesday, for at least the second time in a week.

Approximately 30,000 to 40,000 menhaden fish washed ashore along a mile-and-a-half-long stretch of beach from Georgetown County, S.C., to Pawleys Island, said Pawleys Island Police Chief Michael Fanning, according to NBC News. It seemed likely that thousands more of the 6- to 8-inch-long fish would wash ashore later.

This is the second time in one week such an incident has occurred in the area, notes NBC News. Late last week, hundreds of thousands of the small, oily fish washed up near Masonboro Island, N.C.

"One time I was here I saw a bunch of jellyfish," South Carolina resident Bill Vogel told NBC local affiliate WMBF News of the dead fish. "They were all on the shore but nothing like this, it's really weird."

The Department of Natural Resources (DNR) tried to explain the fish die-off on Wednesday.

"It's an occurrence called hypoxia," Sergeant Steve Pop told WMBF. "That is dissolved oxygen levels in the water that drop to a level that is not sustainable for the fish... We've got some deep holes off of north inlet that holds these fish. This time of year the fish congregate in these holes which is depleting the oxygen source."

www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/18/thousands-of-dead-fish-wash-ashore-south-carolina_n_2502438.html

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 19 Jan 2013 23:19 #5

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Interesting.

Perhaps the lack of oxygen will be linked to something. Global warming? :hahano:

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 20 Jan 2013 01:00 #6

• StarsChildren
sure, global warming, while some ppl cant even get out their own house cuz snow is up to the roof n my pipes r freezing... my $ is on chemicals or toxins being dumped in the water

Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa 20 Jan 2013 01:24 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
StarsChildren wrote:
sure, global warming, while some ppl cant even get out their own house cuz snow is up to the roof n my pipes r freezing... my $ is on chemicals or toxins being dumped in the water

Yeah i agree, what im saying is they might say its something other than what really caused it.

Looks like they already wanna cover it up, but maybe the japanese wants to cover it up so people arent alarmed.

Could even be some kind of testing and/or some vested interests might even want to damage japanese fish stocks, who knows, to dent their independance some more.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare