Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 28 Feb 2013 12:01 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Chuck Random

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 24 Jul 2013 07:39 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mystery as 300 stingrays are found washed up on a Mexican beach

Beachgoers say it appears that many of the rays fins were cut and it is believed that fishermen sold the parts of the fish they were able to sell and then simply left the remnants.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366512/Mystery-hundreds-stingrays-washed-Mexican-beach.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 24 Jul 2013 14:12 #3

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Kind of a haunting picture that top one. Poor Rays.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 24 Jul 2013 20:41 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
irrepressible wrote:

Those poor RAYS in the second picture, too :(

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 24 Jul 2013 21:26 #5

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
irrepressible wrote:

+ 1
No War But The Class War

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 25 Jul 2013 13:22 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaza fishermen massacre endangered Giant Devil Rays

Arab media clearly showed Gaza fishermen hauling the devil rays ashore, where they were then slaughtered, but British, French & Italian media labeled the presence of hundreds of dead devil rays on Gaza shores a great mystery, claiming that they had simply washed up there.

www.israelandstuff.com/gaza-fishermen-massacre-endangered-giant-devil-rays

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 25 Jul 2013 17:18 #7

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Cruel world. This is what happens when profit guides human actions. Poor rays, really.... It's outrageous what people do to animals just to gain money. And if fishermen kill all the fish, they'll soon be out of the job and hungry too. There should be balance in these things.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 25 Jul 2013 18:28 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Hexhammer wrote:
Cruel world. This is what happens when profit guides human actions. Poor rays, really.... It's outrageous what people do to animals just to gain money. And if fishermen kill all the fish, they'll soon be out of the job and hungry too. There should be balance in these things.

Rays always fascinate me :)

They are beautiful creatures.

Let's not forget that we do not know what really caused their washing up on the beaches and their death.
All we have are msm "informations". That's why I posted the "israelandstuff"-link. They say the Arabs did it because they were greedy! Do you know any Arab/Palestinian msm online newspapers? I don't.
Maybe the Arabs/Palestinians did it, but if they did it, they may have done it because they needed to feed their children?
I don't believe any of the mainstream explanations and I noticed that the Daily Fail always started the headline with the term MYSTERY.
That means they were told to publish these stories with that catchword. What for? I don't know yet.
But most probably, if these were no stock pics, lots of creatures died for a reason still unknown to us.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2013 18:36 by PFIZIPFEI.

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 18 Aug 2014 20:39 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

West Coast devastation continues:

seals, oysters, pelicans, fish, squid -- all sick, dying or failing to breed

The makings of a mass-level extinction event in the world's oceans appear disturbingly imminent, as marine species after marine species washes ashore on the Pacific West Coast. Ailing seals, dead fish, missing pelicans and much more are being reported in the media as scientists struggle to figure out what, exactly, is causing entire marine ecosystems to suffer and die, seemingly inexplicably.

Read more: www.naturalnews.com/046374_West_Coast_marine_animals_global_extinction.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2014 20:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 18 Aug 2014 21:32 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I wonder why we dont see these things on the other side of the pacific in oz. :ponda:

All those animals are in oz in abundance... seal numbers are climbing since killing them was outlawed etc, pelicans are everywhere, even in industrial areas where theres food around, theyre almost a pest anywhere they can get a feed lol, even taking food from peoples hands in the parks. Plenty of fish and squid.

Perhaps something is being done in the waters OR these stories are staged distractions (speculation on my part) , using animals caught with fishing nets and they are dumped back in the water and wash up, or even placed on shore.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 18 Aug 2014 21:45 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I can't exclude the possibility of fear generating propaganda.
I always keep this in mind and recommend it to everybody.
Thank you very much for sharing your perception and reminding me of their mental perversity, Novum

:yup: :up:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 18 Aug 2014 22:07 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well theres a touch of the Al Gores in that article also re. the fish and "warmer" oceans.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 18 Aug 2014 23:38 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Mystery as 300 stingrays are found washed up on a Mexican beach

Beachgoers say it appears that many of the rays fins were cut and it is believed that fishermen sold the parts of the fish they were able to sell and then simply left the remnants.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2366512/Mystery-hundreds-stingrays-washed-Mexican-beach.html
That sounds like a plunder of fins for the Chinese market. Sharks Fin soup is a prized delicacy.

Sharks in Australia's tropical northern waters are often caught illegally and have the fins cut off before the fish is thrown back in. It is still well and truly alive ... but can't swim. if they don't drown they're eaten alive by other sharks.

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 19 Aug 2014 00:44 #14

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
I have a feeling that many of the incidents are the result of high energy sonar, magnetic interference and radio frequencies (HAARP) that throw animals senses and orientation out of whack. In other cases it's pollutants in the environment which is causing sickness across many different species throughout the entire ecosystem and food chain.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2014 00:45 by Frog.

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 19 Aug 2014 01:01 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Could be various reasons. The Chinese kill up to 100 million sharks a year to fuel the trade for the delicacy of sharks fin soup. (it isn't even that nice - like a mildly fishy gelatinous goop in broth) ... and have decimated the shark population in the Pacific. Nets would bw used to scoop up smaller schooling sharks - and juveniles - that get finned and thrown back in the ocean.

The finned rays in Mexico could be readily explained by that. Rays are related to sharks and the fins could readily pass as the same. After a Chinese woman owner of a babies formula factory had melamine (that makes types of plastics) put in formula to lift it's calcium content - and ended up killing dozens of babies - I don't put anything past the Mainland Chinese in relation to food products when a dollar can be made.

Growing demand for shark fin soup has led to the massive surge in the trade of shark fins.

The delicacy was once only affordable for the Chinese elite, but as people have grown wealthier, so has the appetite for shark fin soup.

The remote reefs of the Pacific used to provide some sanctuary for sharks but now even there the illegal fishermen are coming, and the trade is having a devastating effect on shark populations.

The story is the same right around the world.

In the past three decades global shark populations have plummeted by as much as 90% in some areas, with the sharp decline being blamed on the shark fin trade.

Mick Dowers from the Australian Anti-Shark Finning Alliance told the ABC while the shark fins are worth hundreds of dollars a kilo, the shark flesh is virtually worthless.

Deadly tradeExpand

"A lot these sharks are dragged out of the water, they're still alive, their fins and tails are hacked off."

Dr Mark Meekan, a scientist with the Australian Institute of Marine Science, says demand feeds the fishing pressure on sharks.

"These animals simply can't take that sort of fishing pressure, the stocks collapse and all over the world now sharks are in trouble."

Hong Kong is the hub of the global trade in fins, with 50 per cent of the fin trade, coming through the port every year.

Indonesia is the largest producer of fin followed by Singapore.

Shark fin soup is popular in Chinese restaurants around the world but its biggest market is in China itself.

Dr Meekan says serving guests shark fin soup at a banquet is a sign of wealth.

"In the late 17th century there was an emperor who codified the laws for banquets and he basically says that the first course you should serve in any good banquet should be shark fin soup," Dr Meekan says.

"In a China with a growing middle class there are a lot of people out there who want to display their wealth and they want shark fin soup."

In Australia, shark finning at sea - where the sharks are caught, their fins cut off and their often live bodies thrown back overboard - is illegal.

But Mr Dowers says flaunting of the law is not uncommon.

"You have to land the whole sharks fins attached but the problem is as soon as you step foot off the boat as soon as you're on dry land you can have as many shark fins in your possession as you like basically, no questions asked," he says.

Illegal fisherman frequently come in from neighbouring countries to fish Australia's northern reefs.

In 2004 Dr Meekan travelled with customs officers to assess the impact of overfishing in the north.

"At the height of the problem in the mid 2000, around 2007, Coastwatch was seeing 4000 boats, shark fishing boats, a year off the Australian Coast," he says.

He says most of the boats were coming from Indonesia on "smash and grab" trips, which involved rushing over the border to fish a few sharks, then going back over to escape.

Today Indonesia is considered the biggest shark-taking country in the world and one of the biggest suppliers of fin.

Conservation International Indonesia's Ketut Sarjana Putra says while the Indonesian government has the intention to stop shark finning, they are still looking for scientific information on its impact.

Mr Putra has been working with the government and local communities to encourage shark fisherman to find other ways of making a living from sharks.

"There are other ways of taking benefits from sharks for example creating ecotourism for sharks in Indonesia," he says.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2012-07-27/an-shark-fin-china-feature/4158386

Dozens of Mobula Ray fish washed up on the beach in Gaza City yesterday 19 Aug 2014 01:11 #16

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Though on reading the article about the rays in Mexico ray fins are a common snack in Veracruz State where they washed ashore. A fisherman could have netted a large school at sea and either finned and dumped them at sea or just dumped them where they were finned on the beach where they washed.

There have been cases of hundreds of dead finned sharks washing up on beaches in far northern Australia. a result of illegal plundering for the sharks fin soup market.

Though large amounts of fish washed up can occur for all sorts of reasons. a common one being the massive deep sea fishing vessels (I'm thinking the Spanish ones) that scoop up massive amounts of fish. If they are after particular types of fish but hit upon a large school of something they don't want (like rays) they'll just dump the catch at sea to chase what they really want to catch. They don't guce a f***.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare