Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What's going on with chemtrails?

What's going on with chemtrails? 02 Jul 2013 11:43 #1

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I'm not going to argue what is that shit they spray up there and how they do it, that's irrelevant... The point is, there's much less chemtrails now. Last two years were horrible, totally disgusting, some times the sky was just as polluted as in England. But since last winter, the trails aren't there any more, and when they're doing it, it's just two or three trails, not that huge zigzag covering everything. And during this summer, I can count the trails I've seen with fingers of my hands. Strange thing is, the sort of "chemtrail haze" sometimes seems to happen, but now it's rare, same with clouds, it's nearly all times those natural old fashioned clouds in the sky, not that dirty random chemclouds as there has been for some years. Has somebody in Finland decided to halt the chemtrail operation?

I dunno what they've done, is their job done already, have they just lessen the poisoning, what ever it is, I love it! The sky has not been this clear for a long time! If this keeps going on, we'll have beautiful starfilled skies at autumn. What's going on in other countries? Have they lessen the shitspweing too? I sure hope so.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 18:20 by Frog. Reason: Fixed typo in thread title
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: truth addict, Steven

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 11:48 #2

• username
The jet streams have been a bit out of place recently so maybe the differences in wind shear have caused the trails to merge in to sheets so less noticable.

Air traffic routes over Europe have not changed as far as I know
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 14:47 #3

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
username wrote:
The jet streams have been a bit out of place recently so maybe the differences in wind shear have caused the trails to merge in to sheets so less noticable.

Air traffic routes over Europe have not changed as far as I know

Yea, the air trffic has not changed... But why in heck we're getting clear weathers here a lot atm, I've seen ton of planes, but nearly none of them seem to be spraying anything. Well, how ever it is, I really like it this way. Or then the chemplanes are doing their thing mostly above clouds.

Anyway, today is nice clear weather again, no chemtrails, no haze, just some good old fashioned clouds and sunshine. :)
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 15:30 #4

• username
North western europe is going to be getting some clearer weather as the jet stream is moving further north, recently it's had a highly oscillatory flow. Like a massive sine wave, this causes mini cyclones in the peaks and troughs of the sine wave which will increase wind shear in those places. This will disipate any coallescence of material in the atmosphere far quicker.

I've seen some planes today they have, they have contrails. I haven't bothered seeing how long they hang about but what you're talking about will be dependent on the wind shear caused by jet stream which is very fluid but you can research what it's actually doing. Just because it's nice weather doesn't mean it's not very turbulent above you.

I'm in to amateur astronomy and the clearest nights are often the worst for planetary observing as the upper atmosphere is so turbulent due to the jet stream and the planets look all mushy. That's why it's clear as it dissapates the high ice crystal clouds quickly. Often some of the best nights for planetary observing are when there is a thin haze of ice crystal cloud. Fair enoguh the plent image is 'filtered' but the jet scream is not causing turbelence so the image is steady.

You can check out atmospehere turbulence by going to the 7timer website and looking at the astro prediction for your area. Look under 'seeing'. If the seeing is bad then the atmosphere is very turbulent which means trails won't hang around for long

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 16:16 #5

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
^ Correct about the jet stream AFAIK.

As I understand it, the awful summers the UK has been getting the last few years is largely due to the jet stream being positioned further south than is 'normal'.
The pen is mightier than the sword

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 17:24 #6

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Why is the jet stream in a different position I wonder?

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 17:36 #7

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Well, I don't know shit about how jet stream works, or where it should be. The point is there's nearly NONE chemplanes here, I've seen very few after the winter, which is surprising. Last two/three years have seen crazy atmospheric poisoning program over here. How's the situation in elsewhere? I remember somebody posted in some other forum that there's less chemshit this year in Scotland too.

Wasn't there some talk about jetstream(s) changing rapidly some years ago?
-Agent Fox Mulder

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 17:42 #8

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
There seems to be less chemtrails here in north west England Hex, there's less of that milky white sky. The last couple of years there seemed to be very heavy activity, the skies looked crazy sometimes, loads of criss crossing trails.

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 17:48 #9

• username
irrepressible wrote:
Why is the jet stream in a different position I wonder?

It's the boundary between the cold artic air and warm tropical air. Lot's of things will decide it's position - amount of moisture in the air, strength of suns energy (which follows a 12 year cycle), energy equilibrium getting affected by sea and land masses beneath it, global warming. There's too many variables and I don't know them all but there's plenty of sites about that explain it at whatever level you want

edit: reading about a bit it seems to be due to el nino and la nina oscillations
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2013 17:57 by username.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, pheony

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 18:24 #10

• username
Hexhammer wrote:
Well, I don't know shit about how jet stream works, or where it should be. The point is there's nearly NONE chemplanes here, I've seen very few after the winter, which is surprising. Last two/three years have seen crazy atmospheric poisoning program over here. How's the situation in elsewhere? I remember somebody posted in some other forum that there's less chemshit this year in Scotland too.

Like you said I don't want to get in to a debate about if/what they are spraying but I do know that an engines exhaust has water as one of the by product of combustion. It depends on the water content of the air that the plane is going through if you see engine exhaust. Low water content the exhaust water is vapour, high water content the exhaust water is condensed an you see it. The saturation of the air by water vapour will be temperature dependent.

Atmospheric turbulence will determine how long any trail hangs about for.

Investigating your local atmosphere conditions for the time that seems weird to you will allow you to confirm or discard possible causes

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 19:07 #11

• cantata
  • Silver Member
irrepressible wrote:
There seems to be less chemtrails here in north west England Hex, there's less of that milky white sky. The last couple of years there seemed to be very heavy activity, the skies looked crazy sometimes, loads of criss crossing trails.

Ditto over jus, here in the Midlands. At least for this and part of last year, it's been clear skies all the way - none of that stripey criss-crossing, not once. :thumbup:
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, Hexhammer

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 19:17 #12

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I wonder if they(who ever that is) have either stopped or have they reached the goal of the chemtrailing? One interesting speculation was that they sprayed some stuff which absorbs radiation, then there's this talk about how much radiation was and is released from Fukushima. I wonder if there's some correlation?
-Agent Fox Mulder

What's going on with chemtrais? 02 Jul 2013 20:49 #13

• username
Hexhammer wrote:
I wonder if they(who ever that is) have either stopped or have they reached the goal of the chemtrailing? One interesting speculation was that they sprayed some stuff which absorbs radiation, then there's this talk about how much radiation was and is released from Fukushima. I wonder if there's some correlation?

Yep they have attempted to bioremediate the fallout waste using radiation resistant photosynthetic microorganisms. They use stuff like this in many disasters to use a bacteria metabolism to break things down.

journals2005.pasteur.ac.ir/COB2005/COB16%283%29.pdf#page=19 page 19 of this link

They normally don't hide they are using it though

edit: at fukishima I think the people who have done the spraying have been on foot though and are generally old people who volunteer as they feel it doesn't matter if something bad happens to them
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2013 20:50 by username.

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 15:01 #14

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Maybe the know they are now getting the attention of knowledgeable types who didn't "believe" before, but who are sitting up and taking notice at last?:

consciouslifenews.com/chemtrails-doing-brain-neurosurgeon-dr-russell-blaylock-reveals-shocking-facts/1160096/

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 18:29 #15

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Hexhammer wrote:

They can't even use the excuse of 'normal' aircraft being responsible for it where you are can they?

The skies over the UK have heavy flight traffic, and I've heard the debunkers claim that that is all it is we're seeing, just ordinary vapours from commercial aircraft etc. But that can't be claimed to be the case over Finland can it? So if you've been seeing your skies criss-crossed with trails there in the past, then its definitely suspect..

As for here now, yes there seems to be far less of it this year. When its not cloudy, the sky has been properly blue, not that odd milky-white colour we've been seeing over the past few years.

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 18:33 #16

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
There's a good few trails over our house now... usual criss cross patterns, thick wide trails :roll: Oh well, the clear skies were good while they lasted.

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 19:19 #17

• cantata
  • Silver Member
The sky around here is still pure, unbroken azure. :thumbup:

ETA: I think they're trying to "get" us Midlanders more through the water supply than the air we breathe - horrible, hard, chemical filled fluid that surely must be poison?

:O

Last Edit: 08 Jul 2013 19:23 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, Hexhammer

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 19:53 #18

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
cantata wrote:

ETA: I think they're trying to "get" us Midlanders more through the water supply than the air we breathe - horrible, hard, chemical filled fluid that surely must be poison?

Move up north cantata. ;)

Manchester's water comes direct from Thirlmere reservoir in the Lake District via a victorian underground pipeline built 150 years ago, and nothing is added...no flouride.

Best quality tapwater in the UK, fact.

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 19:56 #19

• cantata
  • Silver Member
diamondgeezer wrote:
cantata wrote:

Move up north cantata. ;)

Manchester's water comes direct from Thirlmere reservoir in the Lake District via a victorian underground pipeline built 150 years ago, and nothing is added...no flouride.

Best quality tapwater in the UK, fact.

I might just do that. ;) Do you know, Ruby-dog won't drink the tap water here (she is Norfolk born and lived in Suffolk until two years ago and was never fussy about her water). She can be running around the garden looking for water and she'll go straight past her two filled water bowls. She'd rather lap from a mucky puddle. THAT'S how hard and chemical-filled our water is.

User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, irrepressible

What's going on with chemtrais? 08 Jul 2013 20:15 #20

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Hard water is supposedly hard because it contains more minerals and that. I've been trying to find where our water comes from in Liverpool. They reckon most of the water in the north west isn't fluoridated... they also reckon fluoride in water occurs naturally...
I just hope we haven't got lead pipes :O
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2013 20:16 by irrepressible.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare