Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What's going on with chemtrails?

What's going on with chemtrails? 03 Nov 2017 12:51 #61

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
Commercial pilots know the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

When this Spanish pilot said on camera Chemtrails are a necessary evil, (((Youtube))) banned the video.

www.dailymotion.com/video/x16dj0u

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, pea., Whatsitallabout

What's going on with chemtrails? 03 Nov 2017 13:30 #62

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
GMP wrote:
Belief in 'chemtrails' is a form of religion to some folks.

GMP has gone. :)

Mostly polite, but usually full of Freemasonry bullshit and trickery.

Good riddance.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, pea., Rocco

What's going on with chemtrails? 04 Nov 2017 14:07 #63

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 244
  • Likes received: 269
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, pea., Roastie, Whatsitallabout

What's going on with chemtrails? 10 Nov 2017 20:40 #64

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Hi Steven,

most people on this forum are not much interested in Germany
and not able or willing to get their head around the importance
to the eternal destroyers for one reason or another.

We'll stay in contact

Take care, stay safe and sane!






"The Future of Germany
is the Future of the World."


Thomas Carlyle (1795 – 1881)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What's going on with chemtrails? 10 Nov 2017 22:15 #65

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 244
  • Likes received: 269
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Hi Steven,

most people on this forum are not much interested in Germany
and not able or willing to get their head around the importance
to the eternal destroyers for one reason or another.

We'll stay in contact

Take care, stay safe and sane!






"The Future of Germany
is the Future of the World."


Thomas Carlyle (1795 – 1881)

Hello Pfizipfei,

thanks for your good wishes - same to you!

I think Mr. Carlyle will be right.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

What's going on with chemtrails? 11 Nov 2017 12:51 #66

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
by Roberts Roberts (Scott Roberts)

Vid descr
They are certainly spraying something. And whether you call me "crazy" or whatever my eyes are not deceiving me, nor has my memory abandoned me (this stuff simply was not in the sky when I was young).

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

What's going on with chemtrails? 02 May 2018 13:31 #67

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
The UK's Government Porton Down Chemical hellhole openly admits they sprayed certain areas of the UK between
1940 until 1979. Why do people thing they're not spraying chemicals now?

"The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

Sue Ellison, spokeswoman for Porton Down, said: 'Independent reports by eminent scientists have shown there was no danger to public health from these releases which were carried out to protect the public.

'The results from these trials_ will save lives, should the country or our forces face an attack by chemical and biological weapons.'

Asked whether such tests are still being carried out, she said: 'It is not our policy to discuss ongoing research.'


You betcha ... Porton Down won't disclose what's going on now.

www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience




www.chemtrailsprojectuk.com/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 02 May 2018 13:31 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 02 May 2018 15:52 #68

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
Posted this here as completely different topic.
Roastie wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Awful lot of conspiracy theory buzz words in a single post their Porridge, you forgot to mention Chemtrails.

Only coz you are afraid of truth Frothy do you object.

Where did you see my objection... :dunno:

Big pharma pills give you brand new ills!

Do you think I'm pushing for people to consume ''Big pharma pills''? Are you simply quoting my posts and adding random statements, or do you have something to disclose about yourself?

I nly got excommunicated on DIF for disagreeing on chemtrails.
Interesting, what was your view on them?

I see it as disinfo..used to be a believer, but dont see any real evidence on mass spraying now.

Doesnt mean I dont see a real problem with trails, but on DIF mostly all they do is post photos of trails as evidence & call people shills.

I disagree very strongly Porridge. It's not disinfo. I see the aircraft spraying from my location, (which I'm not going to disclose) almost on a daily basis for more than 6 years. My dentist knows! and there's even a Facebook page from a nearby town about Chemtrails in our area.

I think people who live in built up areas, such as the Southeast of England with many airports may find it hard to distinguish between contrails and chemtrails. I live in area not on a major flight path. I have see on occasion three aircraft at a time climbing at a rate which is not possible for a tourist flight. I have checked in real-time on flight tracker sites to see which aircraft are above my head. NOTHING. These are military or Government (not sure which Government) contracted jets.

Before they spray the sky is completely free of any clouds and is blue upon blue (not UK). After the assault, the trails gradually widen (can take up to an hour) and a hazy, milky residue is left in the sky. I'm not crazy, I know they are spraying. So does my adult son and Mum.

Yeah I was thinking exactly the same 15 years ago Roast.

Ever got a telescope & seen what aircraft you suspect is spraying?

If they are "spraying" then its via the jet fuel coz all the bullshit about nozzles is rubbish.

Chemtrails is faith based.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 02 May 2018 15:53 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 03 May 2018 22:52 #69

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
porridge wrote:
Posted this here as completely different topic.
Roastie wrote:
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Awful lot of conspiracy theory buzz words in a single post their Porridge, you forgot to mention Chemtrails.

Only coz you are afraid of truth Frothy do you object.

Where did you see my objection... :dunno:

Big pharma pills give you brand new ills!

Do you think I'm pushing for people to consume ''Big pharma pills''? Are you simply quoting my posts and adding random statements, or do you have something to disclose about yourself?

I nly got excommunicated on DIF for disagreeing on chemtrails.
Interesting, what was your view on them?

I see it as disinfo..used to be a believer, but dont see any real evidence on mass spraying now.

Doesnt mean I dont see a real problem with trails, but on DIF mostly all they do is post photos of trails as evidence & call people shills.

I disagree very strongly Porridge. It's not disinfo. I see the aircraft spraying from my location, (which I'm not going to disclose) almost on a daily basis for more than 6 years. My dentist knows! and there's even a Facebook page from a nearby town about Chemtrails in our area.

I think people who live in built up areas, such as the Southeast of England with many airports may find it hard to distinguish between contrails and chemtrails. I live in area not on a major flight path. I have see on occasion three aircraft at a time climbing at a rate which is not possible for a tourist flight. I have checked in real-time on flight tracker sites to see which aircraft are above my head. NOTHING. These are military or Government (not sure which Government) contracted jets.

Before they spray the sky is completely free of any clouds and is blue upon blue (not UK). After the assault, the trails gradually widen (can take up to an hour) and a hazy, milky residue is left in the sky. I'm not crazy, I know they are spraying. So does my adult son and Mum.

Yeah I was thinking exactly the same 15 years ago Roast.

Ever got a telescope & seen what aircraft you suspect is spraying?

If they are "spraying" then its via the jet fuel coz all the bullshit about nozzles is rubbish.

Chemtrails is faith based.

It's not faith based for me. If you lived where I live you might change your mind. I'm not buying a telescope thanks.

As I explained before, I don't live on a major flight path at all. Some of the aircraft I see appear to be normal flights and the contrails dissipate fairly quickly. Other flights' trails linger for an hour or more and spread a milky haze in the sky.


The aircraft are without destination.
They are not following a flight path. I watch them turn around and come back, thus making a criss/cross affect you see in some photos. I've watched them for hours and seen the criss/cross affect.

In the summer months of July and August the flights and trails virtually stop because there are tens of thousands of people on the coast who can see them.

The rate of ascent in some cases is so steep, passengers in a commercial flight would need meters of gaffer tape to keep them in their
seats. Forget your gin and tonic.

What a co-incidence not! The World Meteorological Organisation has decided to name some new clouds, the first time in 30 years so children and adults alike looking up at the sky see clouds instead of chemtrails! A lot of people just look down at their mobile phones anyway, they
don't look to the skies. Morons.

This is now a Cirrus Homogenitus Cloud officially. LOL




www.wmo.int/wmocloudatlas/ICA-New-classifications.html
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 May 2018 23:04 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 09 May 2018 16:35 #70

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15059
  • Likes received: 5765
Strangely enough, for first time in years we haven't had chemtrails in Holland these very warm Spring-days.

We're having absolutely beautiful dark-blue skies and everything seems very colourful without the white haze coming from the planes.
Especially the green from the trees and grass is lit up. It's like someone turned up the contrast button of the tv a bit.

+ the planes we see flying over all have contrails which disappear behind them.

I guess it won't be long before they start spraying again.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What's going on with chemtrails? 24 Oct 2018 18:18 #71

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
We have has another really warm day for this time of year, then as the sun was setting they were spraying like crazy for the last two hours, here is a few up to date pictures of our setting sun and the flaming trails that have almost blocked out the last rays of the sun and joined the available moisture into a lacework of cloud cover, they can do this very quicly indeed.



First picture shows the beginning of spraying drifting from West to East immediately above the clouds and penetrating through and combining with them.



Next shows the next trail being laid from South to North and spreading quickly, notice how the trail is red due to the setting sun and the clouds are a different density and not yet glowing.



Notice the hanging plumes really starting to spread out now as the next trail is being laid behind it like a blanket network amongst the clouds.



Lastly showing the first trail, now directly over us and spreading some half mile across at least, the setting sun really shows off the patterns within the column, what they do is this every morning and evening which prevents the ground from warming earlier, like when a dense cloud momentarily goes in front of the sun on a hot day.

What I personally think they are doing and trying to perfect is a geo weapon, to be used in times of war to prevent germination of cash crops so weakening any system from self sufficiency or sustainability.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 18:50 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 05 Nov 2018 23:06 #72

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
The planes are at or around 20-30 plus thousand of feet, the smaller commuter planes are about 10-12 thousand and leave no trails as ar as I can see, the O2 level is much lower at ceiling height, but you don't see trails behind cars or humans in the depth of winter at ground level.

What I have noticed is they always lay them first thing/sunrise in the East and last thing?west as the sun is setting, if is a passtime that is easily recongizable, this blocks out the sun for a short while both ends of the day, which ads to SAD during the darker days of winter.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What's going on with chemtrails? 14 Dec 2018 15:57 #73

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
After studdying this subject for several years now, to me it is quite obvious that the climate has been changed dramatically because of cloud seeding.

We are now seeing very strange phenomenon taking place right across the globe,

We have more wild fires than ever where low rainfall is extant, but where precipitation should be higher, especially across much of Europe.

Then we have Greenland becoming vulnerable to fire as the huge peat bogs have become uncovered due to lack of rain and snow.

The we have snow in Saudi Arabia now like never seen before and lakes in the desert.

I call out Geo Egineering as well as the sun cycles that are cooling down the euatorial regions, it is now having effects that we can all see visually.

This is a three fold program, to bolster Climate Change and mess up the natural running of things to make it look like something else.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What's going on with chemtrails? 14 Dec 2018 17:54 #74

  • iamawaveofthesea
  • iamawaveofthesea's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1044
  • Likes received: 336
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What's going on with chemtrails? 14 Dec 2018 18:27 #75

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2328
  • Likes received: 1839
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

This is a new category called Cirrus Homogenitus or man-made (fake) clouds.



I rarely see the fluffy, cotton wool type clouds anymore.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2018 18:28 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 14 Dec 2018 18:34 #76

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 10:38 #77

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 10:40 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 11:16 #78

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 11:49 #79

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7360
  • Likes received: 945
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.
Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 15:07 #80

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.

See bolded part above.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 15:09 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Chemtrails , harrp , scalar ect......7.45Saturday, 27 September 2014
Black Goo, Transhumanism, Geo-Engineering, Chemtrails, Morgellons7.29Wednesday, 12 April 2017
Alfred Lambremont Webre | Density Shift, Chemtrails, Cyborgs7.13Saturday, 18 March 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.