Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What's going on with chemtrails?

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 15:11 #81

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5620
  • Likes received: 1254
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 15:19 #82

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2361
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 15:55 #83

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5620
  • Likes received: 1254
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/
Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 16:11 #84

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2361
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts and or confusions about oil will be answered.

If you were calmer in debate and looked at what really matters you will see what is taking place in the USA, very similar to what happened in Germany 1939, you might like to move to somewhere more secure, if that place exists.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 16:26 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 16:23 #85

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5620
  • Likes received: 1254
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts of confusions about oil will be answered.
I have no doubts or confusions. I know exactly where Americas oil is coming from, where it's going too, and how this scam works. I know how oil is being used as a weapon in economical warfare, who the targets are, and who the next targets will be. But I'm not here to enlighten you
I exposed your bullshit several times in this thread and you just double down and bullshit some more. You're a bullshit artist and a time waster
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 16:25 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 16:31 #86

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2361
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts of confusions about oil will be answered.
I have no doubts or confusions. I know exactly where Americas oil is coming from, where it's going too, and how this scam works. I know how oil is being used as a weapon in economical warfare, who the targets are, and who the next targets will be. But I'm not here to enlighten you
I exposed your bullshit several times in this thread and you just double down and bullshit some more. You're a bullshit artist and a time waster

No you don't, the link you gave and based your argument on was wrong and prooved little, maybe its what you want to believe, lets wait and see should we, yes.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 16:33 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 17:00 #87

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5620
  • Likes received: 1254
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts of confusions about oil will be answered.
I have no doubts or confusions. I know exactly where Americas oil is coming from, where it's going too, and how this scam works. I know how oil is being used as a weapon in economical warfare, who the targets are, and who the next targets will be. But I'm not here to enlighten you
I exposed your bullshit several times in this thread and you just double down and bullshit some more. You're a bullshit artist and a time waster

No you don't, the link you gave and based your argument on was wrong and prooved little, maybe its what you want to believe, lets wait and see should we, yes.
It's not what I want to believe. I know American Shale Oil is a heavily Government Subsidized Scam. And I have a pretty good idea why they're doing it. And that's more than you will ever know
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 17:41 #88

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2361
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts of confusions about oil will be answered.
I have no doubts or confusions. I know exactly where Americas oil is coming from, where it's going too, and how this scam works. I know how oil is being used as a weapon in economical warfare, who the targets are, and who the next targets will be. But I'm not here to enlighten you
I exposed your bullshit several times in this thread and you just double down and bullshit some more. You're a bullshit artist and a time waster

No you don't, the link you gave and based your argument on was wrong and prooved little, maybe its what you want to believe, lets wait and see should we, yes.
It's not what I want to believe. I know American Shale Oil is a heavily Government Subsidized Scam. And I have a pretty good idea why they're doing it.

And that's more than you will ever know

It seems so because your not willing to share any knowledge that other might not have, your being squirrel like with his nuts.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 17:43 #89

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5620
  • Likes received: 1254
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts of confusions about oil will be answered.
I have no doubts or confusions. I know exactly where Americas oil is coming from, where it's going too, and how this scam works. I know how oil is being used as a weapon in economical warfare, who the targets are, and who the next targets will be. But I'm not here to enlighten you
I exposed your bullshit several times in this thread and you just double down and bullshit some more. You're a bullshit artist and a time waster

No you don't, the link you gave and based your argument on was wrong and prooved little, maybe its what you want to believe, lets wait and see should we, yes.
It's not what I want to believe. I know American Shale Oil is a heavily Government Subsidized Scam. And I have a pretty good idea why they're doing it.

And that's more than you will ever know

It seems so because your not willing to share any knowledge that other might not have, your being squirrel like with his nuts.
I try not to make any statements that I can not back up with facts. Something more people should do
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What's going on with chemtrails? 15 Dec 2018 18:24 #90

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2361
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Because of the chemtrails meddling with the climate they have had to create whole new categories of cloud for the new clouds that are being created

I accept that there are psychopaths in the world who will always attempt to do insane things but the depressing thing about chemtrails is that our governments are clearly letting it happen

In scotland the government is meant to be a nationalist government and could easily embarrass their political opponents in westminster by exposing the fact that successive labour and conservative governments have never been honest to the british public about this and yet we don't hear a peep out of the SNP

If a so called nationalist political party can't even be honest with its own people...its just depressing

I see something else Iam,

Scotland has the oil rich region which the South is using as a gateway to get at those riches, however, with Russia and Norway coming on line with the gas the government will eventually be able to mothball those oil fields for later.

What I see them doing is making Europe reliant on these massive carrots and then being ruled from there, eventually as the starvation continues, they will have to move their unellected government HQ well out of the way for it to continue unabated, and what better place but Russia.
iamawaveofthesea's post tells me our governments are not really in charge of anything.
But are you seriously saying Russia will be the center of the NWO?

I think she is a sleeping giant, Russia has enormous resorces that have been relatively untouched, they have vast amounts of almost everything, oil, the best soils for growing food, gas, coal and millions of hectares of wood and forests.

As the USA is becoming exhausted the world power will revolve as it has since time began, China are now entering their peek in the next ten years and India is climbing exponentially and will also peak in another twenty years or so.

The surpluses that the USA is bleeding won't last forever and those now reliant upon them will also begin to go hungry, the beast that drives them will also get hungry and Varroa like will move to new pastures when the blood of thir island feeding states are bloodless.

I see Russia being the European control and energy house in another twenty years when most of us will be old or dead.

Yes, Russia has oil, and other resources. That doesn't mean the world will be ruled from Russia. Your Cristal Ball needs calibrating. Or do you know something we don't?

The USA has used most of its oil and is now stealing someone elses.

Britain laws are being made outside its borders.

America is an owned nation.

Russia is Russia.

Don't need a Crystal Ball.
You need to provide sources with your claims (or your just another pretentious asshole)
You know the US is the world's largest exporter of oil right now?
Where are Britain's laws made up?
Who owns America?
What about Russia?

Not pretenscious, merely a student of life giving his own opinion.

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

Where is the USA in this list??

The Original Crown Corporation still owns your terra firma, and controls your Federal Reserve, what do you think the word Reserve means.
Your list is outdated, www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Don't bother answering my other questions. I had enough of your ambiguous bullshit for one day

Once again you put the oil cart before the horse who needs feeding,

Do you not understand the difference between, Exporter,

www.investopedia.com/articles/company-insights/082316/worlds-top-10-oil-exporters.asp

and Producer.

www.bizvibe.com/blog/top-oil-producing-countries/

Then go and find out who is the largest consumer and all of your oil doubts of confusions about oil will be answered.
I have no doubts or confusions. I know exactly where Americas oil is coming from, where it's going too, and how this scam works. I know how oil is being used as a weapon in economical warfare, who the targets are, and who the next targets will be. But I'm not here to enlighten you
I exposed your bullshit several times in this thread and you just double down and bullshit some more. You're a bullshit artist and a time waster

No you don't, the link you gave and based your argument on was wrong and prooved little, maybe its what you want to believe, lets wait and see should we, yes.
It's not what I want to believe. I know American Shale Oil is a heavily Government Subsidized Scam. And I have a pretty good idea why they're doing it.

And that's more than you will ever know

It seems so because your not willing to share any knowledge that other might not have, your being squirrel like with his nuts.
I try not to make any statements that I can not back up with facts. Something more people should do

I agree this is a better way to think, but I don't even trust their facts, it is extremely hard to be sure that our thoughts are not really our own, the only way to be sure is to create things that your own eyes see being created.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

What's going on with chemtrails? 09 Jan 2019 21:19 #91

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1998
  • Likes received: 1659
As I've said before on this thread, if you live in a city or on a major flight path, it may be difficult to determine what are contrails versus chemtrails.

I don't live on a busy flight path whatsoever. Even my 85 year mother knows they are spraying us. Clouds on the whole no longer look like the clouds I saw in my youth. How did that happen? The spraying mostly happen in the mornings and evenings.

Sometimes I check Skytracker to see which commercial aircraft are flying over my location when I see them in the sky, but there are none recorded, so it has to be military aircraft.

Sometimes there are two aircraft tailing each other and the rate of ascent/descent could only be that of the military.

There are many areas where aluminum in the soil is far, far higher than permitted levels for human health. Alzheimer's disease and Autism are just two conditions which are related to high levels of aluminum in the brain.

Chemtrails Are REAL Say Pilots, Meteorologists, Doctors and Scientists


“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2019 21:34 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.