Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Do you think the earth might be hollow?

Yes 4 33.3%
No 6 50%
WTF 2 16.7%
Total number of voters: 12 ( Steven, Ugh, Lux Interior, Gloria, Truthspoon ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Hollow Earth Poll

Hollow Earth Poll 10 Aug 2013 23:19 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Following this most interesting thread

Hollow Earth by Chandra Kavi

I would like to see whether users are at least interested in this topic and having an opinion or are completely indifferent aka apathetic.

I voted Yes because I am into this subject for decades now and realise that the ptb show exactly the same reactions regarding e.g. the Bosnian Pyramids and the historical flaws in the bible. Their denial is just too blatent to be ignored.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Aug 2013 23:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow Earth Poll 11 Aug 2013 04:26 #2

• jonb
Not sure about the poll, it seems to imply I could only be interested if I think it is true, well for me I am not convinced by the evidence I have come across s far, but I am still interested, Like the following video on its own it is not winning me over, but there is something for me as a person who is motivated to try and understand things to examine and think about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
Now the resistance to this theory is that matter would have to be generated within the earth. Hollow earth, are these parts of a picture? As I say it would take a lot to move me from more conventional explanations, but I am very interested in 'what if' because what if can become the most probable.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2013 04:37 by jonb.

Hollow Earth Poll 25 Aug 2013 13:19 #3

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
jonb wrote:
Not sure about the poll, it seems to imply I could only be interested if I think it is true, well for me I am not convinced by the evidence I have come across s far, but I am still interested, Like the following video on its own it is not winning me over, but there is something for me as a person who is motivated to try and understand things to examine and think about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
Now the resistance to this theory is that matter would have to be generated within the earth. Hollow earth, are these parts of a picture? As I say it would take a lot to move me from more conventional explanations, but I am very interested in 'what if' because what if can become the most probable.

I think all that video shows is that the continents all fit back together if you contract them, which is exactly the same as if they drifted apart, it just omits all the ocean, with water instead magically appearing to fill all the gaps. He just wraps them around the globe, rather than having a big landmass with a huge expanse of ocean.
No War But The Class War

Hollow Earth Poll 25 Aug 2013 14:44 #4

• jonb
I have no explanation for why all the continents could fit together without the oceans, That there was a point without the ocean floor seems to me far fetched, but just because at one stage all the continents were in one group would not of itself explain why the outside edges of that continent would also fit together. There seems to be an anomaly here.
My problem with the explanation in the video is that it removes induction, and that does not fit with my understanding.. As such even superficially I can't see it as working model. However in looking at videos which refute the idea I have not seen an explanation as to why the continents fit together that well.
It interests me because it looks odd, but the theory behind it, to me is not credible.

Hollow Earth Poll 25 Aug 2013 16:07 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I kind of like the idea that, like time, Earth Expands to Meet Demands.

:)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Hollow Earth Poll 25 Aug 2013 16:12 #6

• jonb
That's a nice idea,
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Hollow Earth Poll 04 Dec 2018 23:19 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
No.

But keep voting, maybe one day it will become hollow!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hollow Earth Poll 05 Dec 2018 08:16 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I wonder if pfiz has convinced jonb the earth is outside in yet?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Hollow Earth Poll 10 Jun 2019 15:25 #9

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Nope :P
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Hollow Earth Poll 10 Jun 2019 15:35 #10

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
Nope :P

:chuckle:

I'd like to see Pfiz come back tho.

She had a lot of info to post on a huge variety of topics.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lux Interior, Roastie

Hollow Earth Poll 10 Jun 2019 18:05 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Pfiz got to the point where she'd constantly trigger me.

Id do my best to leave her alone though if she returned.

Somehow I doubt she will though, she has it in her head I have it in for her.

Maybe Gloria is pfiz returned, but i doubt it because Gloria seems to like MMA. :P
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 18:05 by novum.

Hollow Earth Poll 10 Jun 2019 18:14 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
No.

It became inside out... sorry, outside in.

I wouldnt mind her back here though, even if she keeps calling me a shill funded by the dugin nazbols.

I wonder what pfiz would think of Antonio Subirats.

Subirats recently released a book called 'The book of the SUN' , he only did two print runs of 100 - 200 total.

In his theory he thinks the electro magnetic field is collapsing (solar minimum), and our sun is going to die, merge or be replaced by another Sun.

This seems to be a cyclical event which is probably the cause of lost civilisations and the appearance of different races in different regions of the world.

Part of the premise is based on the multiple pond concept/theory. Our pond expands and or contracts with each occurrence of the electromagnetic field collapsing.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 10 Jun 2019 18:40 by novum.

Hollow Earth Poll 10 Jun 2019 19:58 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
No.

It became inside out... sorry, outside in.

I wouldnt mind her back here though, even if she keeps calling me a shill funded by the dugin nazbols.

I wonder what pfiz would think of Antonio Subirats.

Subirats recently released a book called 'The book of the SUN' , he only did two print runs of 100 - 200 total.

In his theory he thinks the electro magnetic field is collapsing (solar minimum), and our sun is going to die, merge or be replaced by another Sun.

This seems to be a cyclical event which is probably the cause of lost civilisations and the appearance of different races in different regions of the world.

Part of the premise is based on the multiple pond concept/theory. Our pond expands and or contracts with each occurrence of the electromagnetic field collapsing.

I understood she managed to get herself banned at Renegade. Which is curious as those crazies are the closest to Pfizi's Nazi doctrine as it can get...

3 hours.. I don't have time for that now, but maybe will watch it later.

A "dying Sun"? How is that going to work? Like 90% of life on Earth relies on sunlight and if there is "no Sun", how would it survive? What about the 400 million years of plant life on land with its numerous fossils and vast coal seams? What mechanism "creates" a "new Sun"? Are there not many more mundane explanations for falling and rising civilizations?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hollow Earth Poll 12 Jun 2019 22:00 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I havent had time to watch the video yet, i guess his answers to the claims are in that vid?

When i watch it i'll give this a bump.

I usually speed up vids like this to at least 1.25x and sometimes up to 1.75x depending on how fast they inherently talk. 1.5x is usually understandable and it gets through things like this a bit faster.
1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare