Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 15 Feb 2014 10:55 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
G'day.

Bold statement in the thread title huh. ;)

I will be offering evidence based from various sources that will point to the truth of this statement.

Ah yes, there will be those of the hypothesis of alien authorship ... proof of aliens would go a long way towards proof that there are actually aliens doing anything.

The evidence I will be presenting may take some time to gather and post (I am taking quotes from Cosmic Serpent by Jeremy Narby for example, so some re-reading being done at the moment), so I thought that I would start the thread and add to it instead of having it all being in the OP.

Sources will include, though not be limited to, ...

- The Cosmic Serpent, DNA & the Origins of Knowledge, by Jeremy Narby.
- The science of cymatics.
- Sacred geometry.
- Other sources. ;) :D

Now, the premise is that the planet we call the Earth is a sentient being.

The Earth is using specific frequencies to form specific patterns to communicate specific knowledge to us.

This concept will firstly require evidence that the Earth is in fact a living, sentient, entity. This will be forthcoming as it requires some quotes from The Cosmic Serpent that I am currently collecting. For the moment, I will simply state that science has shown that life only comes forth from life. Thus, the Earth is the life that all living things on the planet came forth from, and therefore it is a living entity.

I will arrange some video presentations of the science of cymatics to show how sound frequencies create the form/shape of physical matter. Along with these will be some information regarding sacred geometry.

If anyone has some evidence that supports this idea, please feel free to add it to the thread.

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 16 Feb 2014 15:01 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
Okie dokes, here's the next instalment ...

The Cosmic Serpent
DNA and the Origins of Knowledge
Jeremy Narby

"The first time an Ashaninca man told me that he had learned the medicinal properties of plants by drinking a hallucinogenic brew, I thought he was joking. We were in the forest squatting next to a bush whose leaves, he claimed, could cure the bite of a deadly snake. "One learns these things by drinking ayahuasca," he said. But he was not smiling.
Page 1

"Ruperto, who was not turning down the calabashes of beer, continued in a confidential tone: "Some say it is occult, which is true, but it is not evil. In truth, ayahuasca is the television of the forest. You can see images and learn things." He laughed as he said this, but no one else smiled. He added, "If you like, I can show you sometime."
Page 4

"Deep hallucinations submerged me. I suddenly found myself surrounded by two giant boa constrictors that seemed fifty feet long. I was terrified. "These creatures are there, my eyes are closed and I see a spectacular world of brilliant lights, and in the middle of these hazy thoughts, the snakes start talking to me without words. They explain that I am just a human being. I feel my mind crack, and in the fissures, I see the bottomless arrogance of my presuppositions. It is profoundly true that I am just a human being, and, most of the time, I have the impression of understanding everything, whereas here I find myself in a more powerful reality that I do not understand at all and that, in my arrogance, I did not even suspect existed. I feel like crying in view of the enormity of these revelations. Then it dawns on me that this self-pity is part of my arrogance. I feel so ashamed that I no longer dare feel ashamed. Nevertheless, I have to throw up again."
Pages 6-7

"Wherever these "technicians of ecstasy" operate, they specialize in a trance during which their "soul is believed to leave the body and ascend to th sky or descend to the underworld." They all speak a "secret language" which they learn directly from the spirits, by imitation. They talk of a ladder - or a vine, a rope, a spiral staircase, a twisted rope ladder - that connects heaven and earth and which they use to gain access to the world of spirits. They consider these spirits to have come from the sky and to have created life on earth."
Page 17

"Luna focuses on the techniques of these shamans and reports their opinions without interpreting them. He writes: "They say that ayahuasca is a doctor. It possesses a strong spirit and it is considered an intelligent being with which it is possible to establish a rappor, and from which it is possible to acquire knowledge and power if the diet and other prescriptions are carefully followed." ..... "Nothing can be said ... until we have some kind of understanding as to what these people are really talking about, when they say that the plants themselves reveal their properties. One cannot consider that what they say is real, because, in reality as "we" know it, plants do not communicate.

There is the blind spot."
Page 18

"According to Weiss, the Ashaninca believe in the existence of invisible spirits called maninkari, literally "those who are hidden," who can nonetheless be seen by ingesting tobacco and ayahuasca. They are also called ashaninka, "our fellows", as they are considered to be ancestors with whomone has a kinship. As these maninkari are also present in plants and animals, the Ashaninca think of themselves as members of the same family as herons, otters, hummingbirds, and so on, who are all perani ashaninka, all our fellows long ago."
Page 25

"About a year in Quirishari, I had come to see that my hosts' practical sense was much more reliable in their environment than any academically informed understanding of reality. Their empirical knowledge was undeniable. However, their explanations concerning the origin of their knowledge were unbelievable to me. For instance, on two seperate occasions, Carlos and Abelardo showed me a plant that cured the potentially mortalbite of the jergon (fer-de-lance) snake. I looked at the plant closely, thinking that it might come in useful at some point. They both pointed out the pair of white hooks resembling snake fangs, so that I would remember it.I asked Carlos how the virtues of the jergon plant had been discovered. "We know this thanks to these hooks, because that is the sign that nature gives.

Once again, I thought that if this were true, Western science would surely know about it; furthermore I could not believe that there was truly a correspondence between a reptile and the bush, as if a common intelligence were lurking behind them both and communicating with visual symbols. To me, it seemed that my "animist" friends were merely interpreting coincidence of the natural order."
Pages 28-29

"When one does a cure, like the one you did the other day for Sabino, how does the tobacco work? If you are the one who smokes it, how can it cure the person who does not smoke it?"

"I always say, the property of tobacco is that it shows me the reality of things. I can see things as they are. And it gets rid of all the pains."

"Ah, but how did one discover this property? Does tobacco grow wild in the forest?"

"There is a place, for example in Napiari, where there are enormous quantities of tobacco growing."

"Where?"

"In the Perene. We found out about its power thanks to ayahuasca, that other plant, because it is the mother."

"Who is the mother, tobacco or ayahuasca?"

"Ayahuasca."

"And tobacco is its child?"

"It's the child."

"Because tobacco is less strong?"

"Less strong."

You told me that ayahuasca and tobacco both contain God."

"That's it."

"And you said that souls like tobacco. Why?"

"Because tobacco has its method, its strength. It attracts the maninkari. It is the best contact for the life of a human."

"And these souls, what are they like?"

"I know that any living soul, or any dead one, is like those radio waves flying around in the air."

"Where?"

"In the air. That means that you do not see them, but they are there, like radio waves. Once you turn on the radio, you can pick them up. It's like that with souls, with ayahuasca and tobacco, you can see them and hear them."

"And why is it that when one listens to the ayahuasquero singing, one hars music like one has never heard before, such beautiful music?"

"Well, it attracts the spirits, and as I have always said, if one thinks about it closely ... [long silence]. It's like a tape recorder, you put it there, you turn it on, and already it starts singing hum, hum, hum, hum, hum. You start singing along with it, and once you sing, you understand them. You can follow their music because you have heard their voice. So, it occurs, and one can see, like the last time when Ruperto was singing."

Pages 30-31

"Are tabasquero and ayahuasquero the same?"

"The same."

"Good, and I also wanted to know why it is that one sees snakes when one drinks ayahuasca."

"It's because the mother of ayahuasca is a snake. As you can see, they have the same shape."

"But I thought that ayahuasca was the mother of tobaccl?"

"That's right."

"So who is the true owner of these plants, then?"

"The owner of these plants, in truth, is like God; it is the maninkari. They are the ones who help us. Their existence knows neither end or illness. That's why they say when the ayahuasquero puts his head into the dark room: 'If you want me to help you, then you must do things well, I will give you the power not for your personal gain, but for the good of all.' So clearly, that is hwere the force lies. It is by believing the plant that you will have more life. That is the path. That's why they say that there is a very narrow path on which no one can traed, not even with a machete. It is not a straight path, but it is a path nontheless. I hold on to those words and to the ones that say that truth is not for sale, that wisdom is for you, nut it is for sharing. Translating this, it means it is bad to make a business of it."
Pages 34-35

"Second, plants do not communicate like human beings. Scientific theories of communication consider that only human beings use abstract symbols like words and pictures and that plants do not relay information in the form of mental images. For science, the human brain is the source of hallucinations, which pschoactive plants merely trigger by way of the hallucinogenic molecules they contain.

It was in Rio that I realized the extent of the dilemma posed by the hallucinatory knowledge of indigenous people. On the one hand, its results are empirically confirmed and used by the pharmaceutical industry; on the other hand, its origins cannot be discussed scientifically because it contradicts the axioms of Western knowledge.
Page 42

"In 1979, it was discovered that the human brain seems to secrete dimethyltrypamine - which is also one of the active ingredients in ayahuasca. This substance produces true hallucinations, in which the visions replace normal reality convincingly, such as flourescent snakes to whom one excuses oneself as one steps over them."
Page 50

"At this point Harner writes a footnote at the bottom of the page: "In retrospect one could say they were almost like DNA, although at that time, 1961, I knew nothing of DNA.
I paused. I had not paid attention to this footnote previously. There was indeed DNA inside the human brain, as well as in the outside world of plants, given that the molecule of life containing genetic information is the same for all species. DNA could thus be considered a source of information that is both external and internal."
Page 55

"... the presence of DNA, with its 4-letter "alphabet" (A, G, C, t), and of proteins, with their 20-letter "alphabet" (the 20 amino acids), as well as a translation mechanism between the two - given that the instruction for the construction of proteins are coded in the language of DNA.
Page 76

Side Note:-
4 + 20 = 24 ... 24 letters in the English language.

Also note that the Hebrew language, the 22 glyphs, are based from the DNA strand, as Tony Bushby explains in The Secret In The Bible ...

"The only Holy Book

For thousnads of years, spiritual teachers of Jewish traditions claimed that the five major Hebrew texts making up the Torah were 'holy', of special significance, and of supernatural origin...and they were right. By producing an exact copy of the spiral shape of the Rainbow Serpent from plastic, brass, a strip of metal or a similar solid substance, its significance becomes apparent, and that item could be best described as 'light descended into matter'. It is the primary element of both the Book of Thoth and the Secret in the Bible and the precise twisty shape of the Rainbow Serpent provides the necessary form to physically demonstrate a major part of the Secret. When the plastic or metal reproduction of the Rainbow Serpent is slowly revolved, 22 different shaped shadows are cast from that one element, and those shapes directly make up the 22 seperate letters of the alphabet that the Torah was written in. Put in simplest terms, the alphabetin which the Torah of the Bible was originally and secretly written was one composed of a series of 22 cosmic glyphs that emanated with 'splendour and power in the form of a serpent' from a vertical spiral of light in the Benben on top of the Great Pyramid in Egypt. Evidence of that knowledge points directly at the undeniable input of a higher intelligence, a superior mind source."

-The Secret in the Bible, by Tony Bushby, page 256.

End Side Note.

"All the cells in the world contain DNA - be they animal, vegetal, or bacterial - and they are filled with salt water, in which the concentration of salt is similar to that of the worldwide ocean. We cry and sweat what is essentially seawater."
Page 88

Most of the connections I had found up to this point between the cosmic serpent and the axis of the world, and DNA, were related to form. This concurred with what Carlos Perez Shuma had told me: Nature talks in signs and, to understand its language, one has to pay attention to similarities in form. He also said that the spirits of nature communicate with human beings in hallucinations and dreams - in other words, in mental images."
Page 97

"The shamans themselves understand very clearly the meaning of these metaphors and they call them tsai yoshtoyoshto, literally "language-twisting-twisting". Townsley translates this expression as "twisted language".

The word twist has the same root as two and twin. Twisted means, technically, "double and wrapped around itslef".
Page 98

"As all the words of the genetic code have three letters, and as DNA has a four-letter alphabet (A, G, C, T), the genetic code contains 4 x 4 x 4 = 64 possible words. These words all have a meaning and correspond either to one of the 20 amino acids used in the construction of proteins or to one of two possible punctuation marks ("start", "stop"). So there are 22 possible meanings for 64 words."
Page100-101

"Shamans, meanwhile, claim that thevital principle that animates all living creatures comes from the cosmos and is minded. As ayahuasquero Pablo Amaringo says: "A plant may not talk, but there is a spirit in it that is conscious, that sees everything, which is the soul of the plant, its essence, what makes it alive". According to Amaringo, these spirits are veritable beings, and humans are also filled with them. "Even the hair, the eyes, the ears are full of beings. You see all this when ayahuasca is strong"."
Page 104

"The earth is surrounded by a layer of DNA-based life that made the atmosphere breathable and created the ozone layer, which protects our genetic matter agaianst ultraviolet and mutagenic rays. There are even anaerobic bacteria living half a mile beneath the ocean floor; the planet is wired with life deep into its crust."
Page 110

"In the early 1980s, thanks to the development of a sophisticated measurement device, a team of scientists demonstrated that cells of all living being emit photons at a rate of up to approximately 100 units per second and per sentimter of surface area. They also showe that DNA was the source of this photon emission."
Page 126

"DNA's highly coherent photon emission accounted for the luminescence of hallucinatory images, as well as their three-dimensional, or holographic, aspect."
Page 127

"What if DNA, stimulated by micotine or dimethyltriptomine, activates not only its emissions of photons (which inundate our consciousness in the form of hallucinations), but also its capacity to pick up the photons emitted by the global network of DNA-based life? This would mean that the biosphere itself, which can be considered :"as a more or less fully interlinked unit" is the source of the images."
Pages 130-131
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, spectero

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 30 Mar 2014 14:45 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
Please excuse the delay in posting more I will more than likely be online more very soon (got a mini-PC for the van, though still using library wi-fi).

In the meantime, here are some video presentations that have pertinent information and which I will eventually be commenting on ...

Crop Circle at Ox Drove, Bowerchalke, Wiltshire, UK - 8 August 2015 11 Aug 2015 15:03 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Crop Circle at Ox Drove, Bowerchalke, Wiltshire, UK - 8 - 8 - 2015

Read the video comments

More pictures:

- cropcirclesdatabase.com/20150808UKwb
- www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/oxdrove/oxdrove2015.html
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2015 16:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

Crop Circle at Ox Drove, Bowerchalke, Wiltshire, UK - 8 August 2015 11 Aug 2015 16:43 #5

Black Sun crop circles ey. The Wee-kidd will be having nightmares. :larf:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2015 16:43 by Return of Zorro.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 19:32 #6

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
someone made this when he was intoxicated :D

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 21:23 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
All crop circles up to now of the year 2015 (especially for pseudo-Dutch who are constantly smearing all decent Dutch people):

www.fgk.org/?p=6081

Don't be afraid to use gogol mogol: translate.google.com/

Here is their trans-lation of Unorthodox Science Forum 8.8.15 Kornkreis (crop circle) in Ox Drove, Bowerchalke:

08/08/2015 - Ox Drove, near Bowerchalke - The crop circle of just over 60 meters in diameter made in the crop circle scene shortly after the appearance of all sorts of excitement, because it contains the symbol "black sun". He was at 8.8. in a cornfield with ripe wheat south west of Salisbury in Wiltshire discovered. The icon, one of the many variations of the sun gear, in the era of National Socialism and especially the SS had a negative connotation. An SS symbol in an English wheat field? What should also always been the occasion for this, we hold this type of cultural relation with the spirit of the crop circle phenomenon fundamentally incompatible.
Most of them have, however, deals exclusively with the symbol, thereby letting the complexity of the entire formation aside, because there are other details which are mounted around the icon and allow more interpretations open.
However, if you see the sun only as one of many variations, it consists of 12 grouped in ring shape mirrored "S" = "Sowilo". This is the 16th rune of the Elder Futhark and the 11th Rune of Norse runic alphabet with the phonetic value "S". The name means "sun" and appears in the runic poems as Norse Sol, Old English Sigel or gothic sugil.
The farmer does not want his cornfield is entered.

:: More information - Crop Circle Database - Crop Circle Connector

Bless the Benevolent!

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2015 21:23 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 21:40 #8

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
All crop circles up to now of the year 2015 (especially for pseudo-Dutch who are constantly smearing all decent Dutch people):

www.fgk.org/?p=6081

Don't be afraid to use gogol mogol: translate.google.com/

Here is their trans-lation of Unorthodox Science Forum 8.8.15 Kornkreis (crop circle) in Ox Drove, Bowerchalke:

08/08/2015 - Ox Drove, near Bowerchalke - The crop circle of just over 60 meters in diameter made in the crop circle scene shortly after the appearance of all sorts of excitement, because it contains the symbol "black sun". He was at 8.8. in a cornfield with ripe wheat south west of Salisbury in Wiltshire discovered. The icon, one of the many variations of the sun gear, in the era of National Socialism and especially the SS had a negative connotation. An SS symbol in an English wheat field? What should also always been the occasion for this, we hold this type of cultural relation with the spirit of the crop circle phenomenon fundamentally incompatible.
Most of them have, however, deals exclusively with the symbol, thereby letting the complexity of the entire formation aside, because there are other details which are mounted around the icon and allow more interpretations open.
However, if you see the sun only as one of many variations, it consists of 12 grouped in ring shape mirrored "S" = "Sowilo". This is the 16th rune of the Elder Futhark and the 11th Rune of Norse runic alphabet with the phonetic value "S". The name means "sun" and appears in the runic poems as Norse Sol, Old English Sigel or gothic sugil.
The farmer does not want his cornfield is entered.

:: More information - Crop Circle Database - Crop Circle Connector

Bless the Benevolent!

:)

I can take a joke ; this is what makes me Dutch
And I am proud of it

You have absolutely NO sense of humour which makes you a true Duitser

Keep playing the victim role it suits you

Still no proof from ALL your accusations :wissl:

Maybe they are smeared on your filthy mouth

and have become a terrible abscess

Pfizipfei the Accuser ; how can you live with yourself :dunno:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2015 21:40 by Cinta.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 21:52 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:

With a New Holland? :ponda: :larf:

Someone should get on the CASE .. . get a little Klauser to the source.

:gmc:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2015 21:54 by novum.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 21:55 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:

With a New Holland? :ponda: :larf:

Someone should get on the CASE .. . get a little Klauser to the source.

:gmc:

:D

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 23:36 #11

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Long story short

2 men with planks

Roggenfelder hears about it

Massive psyop using steerable MASERs

Jewish hoax
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 11 Aug 2015 23:46 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:

That's not a circle.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Aug 2015 03:21 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Orangeaid wrote:
That's not a circle.

Never fear, kid will be back soon, he'll shop a circled baphy/pentagram over it so as to make it a nice fit.... and then call it satanic. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Aug 2015 05:53 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
fer fuk sake guys - 12 secs ( or before ) all the Flat Earther's should be shittni' themselves - the point IS -
A- IT''S FAKE

B- the curavature of the earth can;t be seen this low down - he wasn;t at 35,000 ft.

C- All symbolism is being 1, tainted 2. ,touted ( like the All Seeing Eye ) or 3. deliberately confused or 4, total BS ( as in the aliens have landed ) - which is this ?

I'll opt for both # 1 and 3 :D

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 06:29 by Lizzy.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Aug 2015 12:19 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Of course you can't please everybody with ancient symbolism,
especially not when the masses rather prefer to watch the beauty
of the Mandelbrot (German: almond bread) set evolve
on a daily basis in their 3D lives.

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 12:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

Bowerchalke Crop Circle 8 - 8 - 2015 13 Aug 2015 09:43 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

DISCLAIMER: - as usual - twimc

Edit: rodexo is right - as usual - cc created by Max and Moritz Planck

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 10:49 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 13 Aug 2015 11:15 #17

• Exorcist
Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:

That's not a circle.

The faker was awarded a racist white Rhode'zzz Scholarship in Photoshop @ Tel Aviv Uni...........
The supplier of the racist White? Tarmac was fined 500 shekels......:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2015 13:02 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 13 Aug 2015 11:35 #18

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Cinta wrote:

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Exorcist

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 13 Aug 2015 13:22 #19

• Exorcist
Lizzy wrote:
fer fuk sake guys - 12 secs ( or before ) all the Flat Earther's should be shittni' themselves - the point IS -
A- IT''S FAKE

B- the curavature of the earth can;t be seen this low down - he wasn;t at 35,000 ft.

C- All symbolism is being 1, tainted 2. ,touted ( like the All Seeing Eye ) or 3. deliberately confused or 4, total BS ( as in the aliens have landed ) - which is this ?

I'll opt for both # 1 and 3 :D

Lizzy.....I beg to differ.
The crop circle was formed by a "plank team". The pattern was set out accurately by someone with surveying equipment. It was then photographed by an aerial movie camera drone. The moving shadow of the camera drone is visible at 0.46 to 1.05 in the video before the camera is panned up, all by radio remote control. The camera in the drone was fitted with a "fisheye" lens. The distortion of the "fisheye" lens is responsible for the horizon curve commencing at 1.06. Also observe the "vertical line tracks" at about 0.27 increase in curvature as their distance increases from the camera axis at the centre of each frame image.....a distortion characteristic of a wide angle "fisheye" type lens.

http://www.beeaerial.co.uk/gallery/equipment/?gclid=CIzxsPKGpscCFcXHtAodm4IKdg
Services like the above do not come cheap so a highly organised "group" is obviously spending a lot of money creating videos on YouTube to spread "Alien Cropcircle/UFO" Bull$hit.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015 13:14 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 09 Sep 2015 16:49 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

This circle was reported on the 4th of August at Etchilhampton Hill, near Devizes in Wiltshire.

Crop Circle Etchilhampton 2 Nr Devizes Wiltshire.
Reported 19th August 2015.
Second Crop Circle within a couple of weeks.
Sun came out at the right time.

See more:

- cropcirclesdatabase.com/20150819UKwd
- www.cropcircleconnector.com/2015/Etchilhampton2/Etchilhampton2015b.html
- temporarytemples.co.uk/crop-circles/2015-crop-circles

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2015 16:52 by PFIZIPFEI.