Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Jan 2018 17:13 #41

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18909
  • Likes received: 8917
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Jan 2018 17:21 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Just like with people, there are crop circles





and crop circles



www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/whatsnew.html

www.coregroupinitiative.com/single-post/2016/09/22/Professionally-Prepared-Report-on-Ansty-2016-CC-A-Must-Read


I don't know how the latter are created and by what or whom, although there are people who claim to know.


How Crop Circles Are Made therots.ca/how-crop-circles-are-made/


That's why I think this subject is quite interesting.

:)









The Mystery of the Crop Circle Swastika


I don’t know if many people are aware of this recent discovery found in the wheat fields of the rural countryside of England. We usually receive notifications of these very mysterious crop circles making their apparition every now and again with the most intricate of designs. Many hypotheses have been formulated about the strange origins of these formations. What strikes me the most is that this time the design in question is a swastika, nothing more, nothing less. Yes, I know it is a Jainist swastika (‘the symbol of the seventh Jina, considered to be one of the 24 auspicious marks and the emblem of the seventh arhat of the present age’). One can argue that there have been many swastika designs in several proto-Indo-European civilizations and around the world, but every time a swastika within a circle presents itself the associations are almost inevitable. Notice that it is not a hollowed swastika but a swastika within a hollowed circle. This ‘swastika within a circle’ design is rarely seen in other swastikas other than the hakenkreuz’s design of the Third Reich. am I suggesting anything with this comment? Maybe.

The place where this phenomenon has taken place is known as ‘Cooks Plantation’, in a location near Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Crop circle experts know that Wiltshire is a ‘hot spot’ for these kinds of formations. The discovery was apparently reported on August 27th. This is the only information the Crop Circle Connector’s website is giving about the event:

'We have had a crop formation appear on our land at Cooks Plantation, Avebury Trusloe last night, which has appeared on your website. We request that nobody is allowed to enter the field to visit the formation. If we do find anyone in the field we will destroy the formation. Wiltshire Police have been informed of the criminal damage and have said they are prepared to prosecute anyone entering the field for trespass. Five people were evicted from the field this afternoon, nobody has any right to enter the field, it is private land.’Robin and Ben Butler [sic].


The reader can decide what this crop circle formation might mean. If it is a message from some ‘higher entity trying to communicate with us’ is stuff for another debate. One thing is for certain, a formation like this cannot be made using rudimentary tools (the old story of Dave Chorley and Doug Bower claiming ‘authorship’ for these crop-circles is so ridiculous that it is not even funny). As one can notice the design is way too perfect and accomplished for that.

People who have read some of my articles will appreciate that I am a very pragmatic person. I don’t fall for ‘Alien conspiracy theories’ and such so easily, but that’s maybe the reason why I’m still waiting for a valid explanation for this crop-circle’s phenomena. According to researcher Greg Jefferys this phenomena is the result of an electromagnetic energy called ‘ionised plasma vortex’ (generally known as ball lightning), he continues:

Using aerial photographs primarily from the Google Earth 1945 overlay, that the number of crop circles appearing each summer has been relatively constant for at least the last 70 years and that these crop circles cannot be explained by the ‘hoax theory’. This removal of the validity of the hoaxer’s claims means that crop circles remain an unexplained natural phenomenon deserving of serious investigation by academic institutions and other research organisations.” – Greg Jefferys in a research paper emailed to Huffington Post.


Be it as it may here is the video. Decide for yourselves.





References:

– Cooks Plantation, Near Beckhampton, Wiltshire. Reported 27th August (Updated Friday 2nd September 2016) Crop Circle Connector

– Crop Circles Are No Hoax, Concludes Historian After Studying Google Earth’s New 1945 Overlay by Sara C. Nelson (January 30, 2013) Huffington Post

– Swastika metapedia


Editor’s Addition:

On August 8th of 2015 a Black Sun crop circle appeared in Wiltshire.






Source & Comments: www.renegadetribune.com/mystery-crop-circle-swastika/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2018 17:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Jan 2018 17:37 #43

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18909
  • Likes received: 8917
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Find me a crop circle that doesnt have a tractor entry point.

All of the insides of those circles have a gap leading into them.. ie a gap where a machine can/has driven inside.

I'd be more impressed if those entry points werent there.

They are there, more obvious on the right pattern in the pic above, but they exist even on the left pattern, in two places, leading into the inside of the pattern, it has not one but two enty points.

Those who dont know, might underestimate the capabilty of GPS mapping.

Again...

I'd be more impressed if those entry points werent there.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Jan 2018 17:58 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



The only possibility to debunk your simplistic theory:


We need to force farmers to restart sowing the seed by hand instead of with machines.


"He who will reap division must sow discord". (Proverb)


:coolio:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Jan 2018 18:50 #45

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Cinta wrote:

Steerable MASER on satellite or stabilised platform on a drone
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2018 19:37 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 12 Jan 2018 19:51 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Steerable MASER on satellite or stabilised platform on a drone


^
This crop circle and novum's "tram lines" :) at 6:39 in the following video.





All allegedly made by rope, planks and a few sweaty men.
Recalls "swamp gas" and "weather balloons"

:larf:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Whatsitallabout

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 18 Jan 2018 22:58 #47

entrangermercenary1 wrote:

Actually its Sod from sodlike productions and a few of the chaps who get pissed up at the Barge Inn then go out and do some walking :wissl: :larf: :thumbup:

As stated, maybe you could ask the porter ie Hagbard on HPANWO about crop circles :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 19 Jan 2018 05:51 #48

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Funny belief ... your personal perception and opinion :) that a handful of drunken, sweaty guys
are able to make sophisticated "crop circles" :D
To me that's exactly as convincing as are those typical system "explanations" of UFOs:

"swamp gas" and "weather balloons"


Perhaps you are more convincing when it comes to the assessment of a shot to the head?

What kind of weapon? Which caliber? See the spoiler picture.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/69783-alternative-las-vegas-shooting-research-and-discussion-thread.html?start=20#281138




P.S. I said it already before on the previous pages, but to avoid misunderstandings I will gladly repeat it: I don't think that "The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles". I don't believe that "extraterrestrials" of some kind are creating them, because I don't believe in extraterrestrials.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2018 09:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 19 Jan 2018 19:39 #49

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Funny belief ... your personal perception and opinion :) that a handful of drunken, sweaty guys
are able to make sophisticated "crop circles" :D
To me that's exactly as convincing as are those typical system "explanations" of UFOs:

"swamp gas" and "weather balloons"


Perhaps you are more convincing when it comes to the assessment of a shot to the head?

What kind of weapon? Which caliber? See the spoiler picture.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-alternative-research-and-discussion-threads/69783-alternative-las-vegas-shooting-research-and-discussion-thread.html?start=20#281138




P.S. I said it already before on the previous pages, but to avoid misunderstandings I will gladly repeat it: I don't think that "The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles". I don't believe that "extraterrestrials" of some kind are creating them, because I don't believe in extraterrestrials.
.

You missed the main word "Fat" sweaty guys.

Wiltshire and around the Barge plus the Whitehorse area is their territory, it pulls the tourists into the pubs for a look :O
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 21 Jan 2018 09:45 #50

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

You missed the main word "Fat" sweaty guys.

Wiltshire and around the Barge plus the Whitehorse area is their territory, it pulls the tourists into the pubs for a look :O


Didn't you say that you are an expert on weapons and wounds inflicted by them? :wissl:


expand


This looks like it could have been made by "Fat", drunk, sweaty guys with ropes and planks.

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2018 09:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Communicating Using Crop Circles 31 Jul 2020 09:02 #51

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
A topic that I didn't complete and which appears to have generated some discussion. :D

Are some crop circles fake?

Of course. What better way to smear the genuine ones than by faking one and 'getting busted'?

I will see if I can find a video presentation of scientific research done on crop circles. Until then .....

"In genuine formations the stems are not broken but bent (right), normally about an inch off the ground and near the plant's first node. In special cases, the stems are bent six inches from the top of the seed head. Such features defeat the hoax argument, since a plank or garden roller is required to flatten the crop to the ground, resulting in clear damage to the plants.

The plants appear to be subjected to a short and intense burst of heat which softens the stems to drop just above the ground at 90º, where they reharden into their new and very permanent position without damage. Plant biologists are baffled by this feature, and it is the singlemost method of identifying the real phenomenon. Research and laboratory tests suggest that infrasound (sound below 20 Hz) is capable of producing such an effect: High-pressure infrasound is capable of boiling water inside the stems in one nanosecond, expanding the water, and leaving tiny blowholes in the plants' nodes. The pressure applied also causes the water to steam, and it is reported by farmers that when they stumble upon a new crop circle they see steam rising from within the design. This process creates surface charring along the stems.

The tremendous application of local heat is also responsible for altering the local water table, as millions of gallons of surface and sub-surface water is evaporated. With the heat and electro-magnetic frequencies applied, it has been scientifically documented that soil samples taken from within crop circles show changes to its crystalline structure and mineral composition. Expert analysis concludes that such a process requires temperatures of 1500º C and sub-soil pressure typically found in strata thousands of years old. Evidence even exists of four non-naturally occuring, short-life radioactive isotopes in the soil inside genuine crop circles (these dissipate after three or four hours, causing no adverse side effects); in fact, the soil in and around them appears to have been baked. Hardly the kind of anomalies created by pranksters with planks!

Crop circles also show existence of ultrasound –sound above the human hearing range – and such frequencies are known to exist at ancient sites such as stone circles, long barrows, tumuli, dolmens and menhirs. And like all sacred sites, temples and places of worship – such as Gothic cathedrals – the crop circles appear at the intersecting points of the Earth's magnetic pathways of energy; thus the size and shape of a crop circle is typically determined by the area of these 'node' points at the time of their appearance.

This electric and magnetic energy can interact with brainwave patterns, and because the human body is itself electro-magnetic, crop circles are known to affect people's biophysical rhythms. Consequently, it is not unusual for people to experience heightened states of awareness and healings in crop circles – a situation also common to sacred sites and holy spaces. People may also experience dizziness, disorientation and nausea. All these effects can be caused by prolonged exposure to both infrasound or microwaves, which also interact with the water in the body.

Biophysical evidence shows the plants' nodes (its knuckles) are drastically extended (right); also observed are distortions of seed embryos, and the creation of expulsion cavities in the plants as if they have been heated from the inside. In genuine formations there is also a reorganization of the plant's crystalline structure – in these microscope photos (below right) the top image of a control sample of wheat radically differs to the one below taken from a crop circle.

Other evidence from crop circles shows how the floors of laid plants are swirled in mathematical proportions relative to the Golden Mean, the fundamental vortex used by nature to create organisms such as shells, sunflowers, galaxies, even the spatial relationship of the bones in the human hand; the floor of crop circles can have up to five layers of weaving, all in counterflow to each other, with every seed head intact and placed beside each other as if arranged in a museum case."
www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html

I will add more regarding Cymatics and how frequencies can create form. There are some videos on the first page dealing with the study of Cymatics as well. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
On Frenemy Liberals and Closed Circles7.7Friday, 01 March 2019
The Year Without a Summer - A Bizarre Weather Disaster in 1816 - Volcanic Eruption Led to Crop Failures on Two Continents7.51Sunday, 01 March 2020
Unlisted Neolithic Circles & Surface Structures Near Nikkaluokta in Sweden7.45Monday, 19 August 2019
Earth after the shift ..... Earth Changes ...... Magnetic Poles Changes ..... Present and Eventual Futures7.27Friday, 24 October 2014
The Expanding Earth is for sure4.98Sunday, 08 May 2016
The Belching Earth4.98Saturday, 20 September 2014
Hollow Earth4.98Wednesday, 21 December 2016
Diatomaceous Earth4.98Saturday, 29 April 2017
Planet Earth4.98Sunday, 15 February 2015
Flat Earth4.98Tuesday, 23 July 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.