Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction?

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 11 May 2014 15:32 #1

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
Yes!. While estimates vary most agree that 95%+ of all species that have existed on Earth are now extinct. There have been 5 known mass extinction events.
  • Ordovician-Silurian mass extinction Ordovician-Silurian mass extinction
  • Late Devonian mass extinction Late Devonian mass extinction
  • Permian mass extinction Permian mass extinction
  • Triassic-Jurassic mass extinction Triassic-Jurassic mass extinction
  • Cretaceous-Tertiary mass extinction Cretaceous-Tertiary mass extinction
Global warming? The very idea makes me laugh! Control is an illusion. The Earth has been both warmer and colder than it is today without human interference. Yes, I agree that man may have some effect, but he is NOT separate from the environment. He is part of it, and therefore has an effect on it.

There are multiple possible causes of mass extinctions. Some are:
  1. IMPACT FROM SPACE
  2. SUPER VOLCANO
  3. MAGNETIC FIELD REVERSAL
  4. GAMMA-RAY BURST
  5. BOUNCING SOLAR SYSTEM
  6. TOXIC GAS
  7. PLANETARY BELCH
  8. SUDDEN SEA LEVEL CHANGE
  9. PLAGUE
  10. HUMAN INTERVENTION
Yep, I did include human intervention (admittedly, usually with the best (albeit misguided) of intentions) in the list.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Getting "the last word" is not the same thing as winning the argument. It may just mean that the other fellow has decided that your ignorance is to entrenched for you to learn.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 19:32 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

"lupus est homo homini, non homo, quom qualis sit non novit."

~ Plautus

"man is a wolf to [his fellow] man, not a man, if they do not recognise each other"

What we know about the REAL history of mankind through history and school books, holowood and msm - contains at best a grain of truth. This refers to EVERYTHING without exception!

To me the bloodshed and snuffing out of billions and billions of innocent humans by deliberately inciting and FORCING them by all means to kill each other BY THE RULERS is the most vile and abominably wicked way and no alleged other catastrophy is comparable to this SINGULAR CRIME AGAINST MANKIND!

But the worst thing about this to me satanic RITUAL MASS MURDER is that it never stopped up to this very day,
while we let ourselves be distracted with bizarre theories about "aliens" and other crap,
instead of eliminating those who are responsible.

Sad.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Oracle

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 19:54 #3

• thoreau
an extinction event is more likely than not at some point - whether or not it is 'imminent' I have no idea.

Whilst I do accept that the earth goes through natural periods of cooling and warming I do think that humans are not helping matters - and if not contributing to 'global warming' we most certainly polluting
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 21:23 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thoreau, do you know why I always feel like having swallowed a BIGMAC after reading your comments?

No nutritional value -
but loads of dead carb.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 23:21 #5

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
thoreau wrote:
an extinction event is more likely than not at some point - whether or not it is 'imminent' I have no idea.

Whilst I do accept that the earth goes through natural periods of cooling and warming I do think that humans are not helping matters - and if not contributing to 'global warming' we most certainly polluting

It also seems logical that the world's resources must be finite. Unless humans can find a way of surviving without those resources, which doesn't sound very appealing.
User(s) who Liked this post: OldGuy43

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 23:29 #6

• OldGuy43
  • Fresh Member
thoreau wrote:

Please read carefully. I never suggested that the end was imminent. I just said it would happen.

I want to thank you for proving my other point by suggesting that humans are not part and parcel with the environment. Everything that lives is part of the environment and pollutes in some way. Ever walk through a cow pasture? Now imagine the output from Puertasaurus reuili, a 200 plus ton herbivore from the from the Late Cretaceous period. Phew! :shitstorm:
Getting "the last word" is not the same thing as winning the argument. It may just mean that the other fellow has decided that your ignorance is to entrenched for you to learn.

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 23:33 #7

• thoreau
Jagged Hope wrote:
thoreau wrote:

It also seems logical that the world's resources must be finite. Unless humans can find a way of surviving without those resources, which doesn't sound very appealing.

i agree - though I do think that much renewable based technology is repressed in order to drive up prices and we could live without some of the things we currently rely on by using alternatives. Plus there is only so much space on this planet and if we wish to conserve other species than out own we have to relinquish a good deal of that habitat to them.

I don't see how we can continue at the rate we are.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 23:35 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
OldGuy43 wrote:
Now imagine the output from Puertasaurus reuili, a 200 plus ton herbivore from the from the Late Cretaceous period. Phew! :shitstorm:

Were the trees bigger back then? :hahano:

Perhaps there was more shit around plus more carbon in the air to help those puppies grow. :wissl:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 23:42 #9

• thoreau
OldGuy43 wrote:
thoreau wrote:

Please read carefully. I never suggested that the end was imminent. I just said it would happen.

I want to thank you for proving my other point by suggesting that humans are not part and parcel with the environment. Everything that lives is part of the environment and pollutes in some way. Ever walk through a cow pasture? Now imagine the output from Puertasaurus reuili, a 200 plus ton herbivore from the from the Late Cretaceous period. Phew! :shitstorm:

i was not suggesting you thought it was imminent - though some do

I would imagine the stench would be quite something

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 12 May 2014 23:44 #10

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
OldGuy43 wrote:
Now imagine the output from Puertasaurus reuili, a 200 plus ton herbivore from the from the Late Cretaceous period. Phew! :shitstorm:

Were the trees bigger back then? :hahano:

Perhaps there was more shit around plus more carbon in the air to help those puppies grow. :wissl:

Why do I find it difficult to believe that there was more shit around years ago than there is today? :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: thoreau

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 13 May 2014 00:05 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
thoreau wrote:
I would imagine the stench would be quite something

Possibly not so bad from the herbivores.

But the meat eaters... :nilly: :noway:

Jagged Hope wrote:
Why do I find it difficult to believe that there was more shit around years ago than there is today? :chuckle:

Well perhaps more for the plants. Seems like us humans collect it all in one place and pump it out to sea among other things, not sure the plants get much of it these days! :hahano:

To be serious for a moment, im a supporter of organic matter collected in cities being used in rural areas, its not my idea and there are a few proponents of this, as it enriches soils and has a number of benefits. But its not widely done. And i dont necessarily mean just human excrement... if that grosses people out re. being used on food and tree crops, it could go towards forestry / wood production instead.

But all the other organic matter like lawn clippings, prunings, food waste, can be beneficial to soils.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 27 Jul 2020 15:03 #12

• Gloria
there are actually double as much births per day than deaths :cool: :P

www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/10/a-real-time-map-of-births-and-deaths/280609/

:)
stupidity should be punished ⚠

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 29 Jul 2020 16:46 #13

• EW
  • Fresh Member
Guest1041 wrote:
which will happen by 2066

And 2037 for our children.

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 29 Jul 2020 17:49 #14

• Gloria
The Elites want to make the white race extinct cause they think that "brown" people are easier to control cause of the lost of their heritage...but Im not sure if this will happen anytime soon

there are studies in the United States, that even though it is a ethnical melting pot, the white race survived surprisingly well during the centuries

:) :cool:
stupidity should be punished ⚠
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2020 17:51 by Gloria.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Is the Human Race Headed For Extinction? 29 Jul 2020 22:47 #15

• Flare
Gloria wrote:
The Elites want to make the white race extinct cause they think that "brown" people are easier to control cause of the lost of their heritage...but Im not sure if this will happen anytime soon

there are studies in the United States, that even though it is a ethnical melting pot, the white race survived surprisingly well during the centuries

:) :cool:

The United States used to be 97 % white until the jews came up with the immigration act around 1960, which opened the borders to the US.

Now whites are around 60 % there... if they drop below 50 %, that's when the real trouble will start...