Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow Earth

Hollow Earth 24 Apr 2014 21:44 #101

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
jaxdreaming wrote:
Thank you for this amazing thread. I've been transfixed for the last week and am now obsessed with the Hollow Earth theory.

I watched this last night... my apologies if it's already been posted. I have followed most of the links and watched the vids...

The guy narrating approaches the subject with an open mind... it's full of info to follow up...

In one of the videos I watched from here they showed a clip from a David Attenborough's Blue Planet documentary... the lake under the sea...
It's supposed to be denser in salt than sea water but... well, when a woman is pregnant, there is a plug of special mucus in her cervix that seals it and stops water/baby emerging prematurely...

I know it all sounds a bit visceral but could this be the same thing in reverse??? A sort of natural plug???? :umm:

It's in the Gulf of Mexico... it's 20 metres across and extremely dense... the shoreline has a tidal mark and the 'sand' is actually mussels :O wonder how deep it is??

Excellent videos jaxdreaming, hadn't seen this 2 hour video, Thank you mate!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 24 Apr 2014 21:53 #102

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

Hollow Earth 26 Apr 2014 06:32 #103

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
smokygod.blogspot.com/

Full SMOKY GOD E-Book written in 1908 by people who went inside inner Earth.
The title of the book refers to the central sun of the interior of the hollow Earth, a smaller sun, and not as bright as ours, and that seems to "smoke". A 600 mile wide sun.

The book tells the experience of a Norweigian and his son Olaf jansen, which, with a small fishing boat and loads of courage, try to reach "the Earth beyond the northern wind" and whose beauty and soft climate they have received news. An extraordinary wind storm takes them very far, through a polar opening,
to the inside of the hollow Earth. Years go by; later they return to surface of the concave South Pole. The father loses his life when crashing with an iceberg, and the boat is destroyed. The son is saved, but later 24 years go by in a
mad house for telling the story of his experience(to which no one gave credit).

When he leaves the madhouse, he goes to California. Almost becoming 90 years old , he meets by chance the writer Willis George Emerson, become very good friends,and tells him the story. When the old man dies ,Emerson receives not only maps of the inner Earth but also the manuscript where the Norweigian
describes his experience ,that while alive, showed to no one because he
as afraid to be thought to be insane.

There he tells of the people that inhabit the womb of the earth,
and whose language Olaf learned. How they dispose of energy more powerful than electricity. How they transmit each other's thoughts.The height of these being is higher than three meters. As was alter observed by Admiral Byrd in his 1.700 miles flight beyond the North Pole.
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 06:45 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 26 Apr 2014 07:16 #104

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
vimeo.com/36005833

A TOUR TO HOLLOW EARTH

Hollow Earth 26 Apr 2014 16:46 #105

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Been Wanting to read this book since 2009.

Now a friend tells me it is under $10 in E-Books.

www.kathleenmcerlain.com
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2014 17:21 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 26 Apr 2014 17:31 #106

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

CAPPADOCIA, TURKEY

Hollow Earth 27 Apr 2014 17:00 #107

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2014 20:42 by chandrakavi.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 27 Apr 2014 19:58 #108

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
MEET THE BAND

Music by THE HOLLOW EARTH THEORY band,

:D

The Hollow Earth Theory - Rise Of Agartha Pt 2 (+ ... - YouTube
- Traducir esta página
13/9/2010 - The last two track from Rise of Agartha. The best songs ever! ... Children of Bodom Relentless Reckless Forever [FULL ALBUM] by zilvinas ...

Hollow Earth Theory - Life (Official Music Video) - YouTube

5/11/2012 - Subido por HollowEarthTheory
Hollow Earth Theory - Life (Official Music Video) ... Hollow Earth Theory - Meet The Band by ...

:rofl:
Last Edit: 27 Apr 2014 20:43 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 04 May 2014 20:17 #109

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
www.kathleenmcerlain.com/look-inside-the-chapters.php

Look Inside the Chapters

Home Look Inside the Chapters Purchase Too Many Secrets Published Articles News and Blog The Bucket List Contact

Chapter One - Weird Science

Explores the Solid and Hollow Earth theories and their faults; the evidence traditionally put forward to support both opposing theories. Why seismology is so important to both theories, and how it undermines the Solid Earth theory. A new location for the polar entrances? The anomalies in the Admiral Byrd story. What happened to the Snowcruiser and what was it really used for in Antarctica?

Chapter Three - The Subterranean World

The subterranean world and how conditions may differ from those of a hollow globe. Who is living in the crust of the earth and why? How did they get there? What is their level of technology, social systems, monetary, law, security? Overview of the Etidorpha text. The real stories of the Faries, any why they too play in the subterranean realm. What is Mt Shasta and how is the underground city of Telos connected to it? Is Telos inhabited by Reptilians? Should we trust the messages that come from there? An exciting discovery of an inhabited underground city beneath Kentucky. The mysterious story of Lacerta. Overview of The Coming Race text. The race to Antarctica before, during and after World War II by the Germans and the Americans. Did the Americans find Rainbow City? Are the Germans still in Neu Schwabenland? A look at two famous children's texts and what they say on the underground world. The world wide tunnel system - is it possible?

Chapter Five - The Domain of the Puppet Masters

Underground facilities around the world and where some of them are. The evidence for their construction in America. Why the technology is already here. Who's really in control. The thirteen most powerful families in the world. The rise of the power of the Anunnaki. Overview of the theories of Zecharia Sitchin. Who were Adam and Eve? From our origins to the present day. Why secret societies were created. The first underground facilities and why they were built. The new secret societies developed for the twentieth century to control the money supply. Money for the underground facilites comes from the Black Budget. The Round Table group and their plan for humanity. Who are the Reptilians? Who are the Greys? Why are they here and what are they both doing in the underground facilities?

Chapter Seven - Without Our Consent: The Birth of Clones, Implants, and Human-Alien Hybrids in the Underground.

The tracking of the population. The emerging commercial industry of implants, it's origins in the military, and their source for it - their alien colleagues. Testimony of a Californian doctor who has removed them from patients, and his test results on their composition and behaviour. The subject of clones, where they came from, who is using them and for what purpose. The technology required to create a clone, and the quandry that emerges when a clone develops a conscience. Human-alien hybrids and their complex relationship to their human mother. Overview of The Alien Jigsaw text. Do hybrids have an understanding of their origins? Who do they want to live with, their alien father or their human mother? The suffering of a human mother when she is the one left behind.

Chapter Nine - The New World

Is Mars the same as Earth? Is the sky blue, the ground covered with grass, the trees green? The rumored conspiracy of changed colours on computer monitors at NASA the day the first pictures of a blue and green Mars planet is explored here. Further testimony from Michael Relfe and other sources about underground bases on Mars, both ancient and new. Further details of the Mars jumpgate and where it leads to. Who were the visitors that came through the Mars jumpgate? Where did they come from and why did they come to the Mars base? What did Al Bielek find in an underground base on Mars? Nikola Tesla's transmissions from Mars, and his attempt to send a manned mission there.

Chapter Eleven - Venus

Is Venus hollow? Are there people living on the surface? Is the dense cloud cover a convienient cover for activity there? What does the Mahabharata say about Venus? What is the Maedler Phenomenon and what does it mean for Venus? Astronomers track lights on Venus's surface for centuries. Lights seen streaming from both polar regions. In the sixteenth century, astronomers observed a satellite orbiting Venus so large they called it a moon. Where is this moon now? Was Venus placed in its orbit by an alien race? Ancient texts describe an era when there was no Venus to be seen in the night sky. How did Venus come to be where it is now, and is Venus another large floating planet that is hollow inside?

Chapter Thirteen - Humanity's Voice.

The problem with greater awareness. Too much fear and not enough love. The race for the minds and hearts of people. Listening to your inner voice. Remembering our strengths as a race and demanding our voices be heard so we too can have our say. Great changes ahead but it's a great time to be alive.

Chapter Two - Legends of the Hollow Earth

Overview of The Smokey God text. Is the inner earth still the same as Olaf found it in the nineteenth century, or have certain extraterrestrial races invaded and changed the landscape? How do the legends of the giants fit in to the Hollow Earth theory? If they were persecuted to near extinction, why and by whom? Did they escape to the inner earth? Has there been an ongoing conspiracy to cover up the bones of giants by the Smithsonian Institute? The legend of Hyperborea and where it began. Overview of I Remember Lemuria text. The origins of Agharta and why it is a smokescreen for a controlled society. The legends of the Hollow Earth in ancient Vedic scriptures and how a new interpretation has shed light on previous beliefs of our world. Interesting excerpts from the Indian text Mahabharata, and how it shows an ancient world of humans and aliens. Is the Hollow Earth being used as a female breeding ground by an alien group from the Orion system for an eventual takeover of Earth?

Chapter Four - Shambhala and the Reptilian Connection

Why the PR campaign of Shambhala is a lie. Where does Shambhala exist and who really controls it? Indications of advanced technology thousands of years ago. The tricks used on the indigenous peoples to keep them living in fear. The hand of Shambhala in world politics, social systems, and religion. How Shambhala exists in two dimensions. One womans' story of her experiences of Shambhala and what she saw. Shambhala on the world grid. The misrepresentation and manipulation of Buddhism. The coming great war and the Shambhala army. The links to the AUM Shinrikyo sect in Japan and the current Dalai Lama. How Shambhala has been misrepresented by other authors. Hitler pins his hopes on Shambhala. How the Aryans, Reptilians, Hitler, and Buddhist monks fit together. Who is the King of the World and what does he do? The evidence for a Reptilian presence currently in Shambhala - but is it good or evil?

Chapter Six - Underground Joint Human-Alien Military Installations.

Why whistleblowers on the underground bases subject are so rare. How the Black Budget works. The technology of the tunnel systems linking all the bases in America. Analysis of the activities in the following underground installations: Dulce (New Mexico), Pine Gap (South Australia), Camp Hero (Montauk US), Russia, Antarctica, Afghanistan, Iraq, as well as underwater bases.

Chapter Eight - Jumpgate Technology

When the secret government builds underground bases on other planets, how do they get there? A survivor of the Mars program, Michael Relfe, tells of his twenty years on Mars, the Jumpgate technology, and how it works. What does it feel like to be transported through a Jumpgate? Is this technology new? The discovery of ancient jumpgates on Earth and another man tells of his journey through an ancient jumpgate, which the ancients called a stargate. A layman's understanding of time travel and how this was used to tragic circumstances on the USS Eldridge in the famous Philadelphia Experiment. What was the technology discovered during the Phildelphia Experiment that would be used to great effect on the Mars program?

Chapter Ten - The Men in the Moon

Where did the Moon come from? Was it created as a floating ship by another race. Is it hollow with a hard shell as a protection? Why do the craters on the surface keep changing? The creation and origin of the moon explored. Habitation by aliens of different species, humans, and human-alien hybrids. Different bases and what they do. Weather modification by equipment on the Moon. The dark side of moon and what it could be hiding. Ancient domed cities now in disuse. The Moon's connection to HAARP. Pine Gaps' connection to the Moon. Did the Germans beat the Americans to the Moon? How long have humans really been on the Moon?

Chapter Twelve - Mass Media Mass Persuasion.

How the media has been used to condition the public to a future of integration with aliens and war. How the message changed from loving the aliens to hating them, when the Grenada Treaty came to be broken. How are children affected by constant images of aliens and humans in space? Are we listening to abducted children? Why pop culture has become as powerful a weapon as any in the fight for control behind the scenes. What has been the role of the science fiction writer? Have they colluded with the military to shape the consciousness of the people? The role of the news media and the primary definer. Why it's sometimes a good idea to turn off the TV and pick up a book instead.

Last Edit: 04 May 2014 20:19 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 04 May 2014 20:34 #110

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Hi Chadrakavi,

I'm sorry we don't have many people here that share your interest right now. Your positive attitude and determination will hopefully pay off and you will gain some company to exchange ideas with before too long. It's nice to see someone just get on with their thing without causing a fuss it's much appreciated.
:thumbup:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 04 May 2014 20:40 #111

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Frog wrote:
Hi Chadrakavi,

I'm sorry we don't have many people here that share your interest right now. Your positive attitude and determination will hopefully pay off and you will gain some company to exchange ideas with before too long. It's nice to see someone just get on with their thing without causing a fuss it's much appreciated.
:thumbup:

No problem frog, I just do the research, Thank you just the same mate.

:). :righton:
Last Edit: 04 May 2014 20:46 by chandrakavi.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Hollow Earth 07 May 2014 23:59 #112

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Chandra, I want to tell you that I got the impression that you might possibly be able to share my livelong intuitive perception that
WE ARE THE ONES WE WERE WAITING FOR :)

And I wish some artist might finally create a picture
with openings in both poles - as I see them.

lovingenergies.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GJMDEK!-!zrzor45!-!EIHJQMSK-RDDO-HPNG-NOFH-OSESQEMJINIQ!-!72y1nq/hollow_earth.jpg

;)

Thanks for your precious work here!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 May 2014 00:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow Earth 09 May 2014 05:22 #113

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Chandra, I want to tell you that I got the impression that you might possibly be able to share my livelong intuitive perception that
WE ARE THE ONES WE WERE WAITING FOR :)

And I wish some artist might finally create a picture
with openings in both poles - as I see them.

lovingenergies.spruz.com/gfile/75r4!-!GJMDEK!-!zrzor45!-!EIHJQMSK-RDDO-HPNG-NOFH-OSESQEMJINIQ!-!72y1nq/hollow_earth.jpg

;)

Thanks for your precious work here!

Thank you m8, nice pictures,

Here is a video with a mixture of Legends, myths and Reality,

Take me to Agartha - YouTubeTraducir esta página

Large openings at the north and south poles show that the earth is hollow, these openings lead to the inner earth a world teaming with life and advanced ...

Hollow Earth 09 May 2014 05:53 #114

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Jan Lamprecht - The Hollow Earth - YouTubeTraducir esta página

Hollow Earth 09 May 2014 08:59 #115

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Have you seen City of Ember? It's a family move.

It’s about an entire society that moved underground. They lived there for almost 200 years and nobody from the city had ever ventured out from the city with success.

They talked about “the darkness” on the outreaches of the city and to avoid it at all costs, mainly because the City of Ember was the source of light.

Paste the two parts into your address bar >solarmovie.tl< >/watch-city-of-ember-2008.html<

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 09:02 by Frog.

Hollow Earth 09 May 2014 13:18 #116

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Frog wrote:
Have you seen City of Ember? It's a family move.

It’s about an entire society that moved underground. They lived there for almost 200 years and nobody from the city had ever ventured out from the city with success.

They talked about “the darkness” on the outreaches of the city and to avoid it at all costs, mainly because the City of Ember was the source of light.

Paste the two parts into your address bar >solarmovie.tl< >/watch-city-of-ember-2008.html<

No, I haven't seen it frog, I'll see it later ,looks good, thanks a lot mate.

:)

Good Fiction!
City of Ember - YouTube

Youngsters try to save a crowded underground metropolis which is slowly falling into eternal darkness. With Bill Murray and Saoirse Ronan.
Last Edit: 10 May 2014 15:09 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 10 May 2014 17:06 #117

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Last Edit: 11 May 2014 23:18 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 11 May 2014 23:44 #118

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

NASA SATELLITE PHOTO (hacked)
Last Edit: 11 May 2014 23:59 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 20 May 2014 01:38 #119

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
www.oocities.org/marksrealm/under015.html

In their book The Morning of the Magicians, Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier state:

"This idea of a hollow Earth is connected with a tradition which is to be found everywhere throughout the ages. The most ancient religious texts speak of a separate world situated underneath the Earth's crust which was supposed to be the dwelling-place of departed spirits.

When Gilgamesh, the legendary hero of the ancient Sumerian and Babylonian epics, went to visit his ancestor Utnapishtim, he descended into the bowels of the Earth; and it was there that Orpheus went to seek the soul of Euridice. Ulysses, having reached the furthermost boundaries of the Western world, offered a sacrifice so that the spirits of the Ancients would rise up from the depths of the Earth and give him advice. Pluto was said to reign over the underworld and over the spirits of the dead.

The souls of the damned went to live in caverns beneath the Earth. Venus, in some Germanic legends, was banished to the bowels of the Earth.

Dante situated his Inferno among the lowest circles. In European folk-lor! e drag ons have their habitat underground, and the Japanese believe that deep down underneath their island dwells a monster whose stirrings are the cause of earthquakes."

Search for the Inner Earth

The Tibetan word 'Agharti' is said by some writers to mean 'the underground kingdom placed at the centre of the Earth, where the king of the world reigns.'

In the book The Mysterious Unknown, the French journalist Robert Charroux says: "Agharti is a mysterious subterranean kingdom that is said to lie under the Himalayas and where all the Great Initiators and the Masters of the World in the present cycle are still living. Agharti is an initiatory centre..."

More...
Last Edit: 20 May 2014 03:37 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 20 May 2014 06:03 #120

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
I've always had a lot of problems accepting the idea of a hollow earth. The main one being that wherever you tunnel , the temperature rises and rises, I think the deepest tunnel is a gold mine in S Africa at 5miles deep , any deeper and its too hot to bare. Then there are volcanoes all over , so the idea that the earths interior is molten is pretty convincing. Certainly there are all sorts of massive NWO and alien bases, but these must be within a few miles of the surface, these are not to be confused with hollow Earth.
Then the other day Andrew Bartzis ( source of all wisdom , blessings be upon him ) said something that made me a believer in hollow Earth.
It went something like this..." The hollow Earth from the perspective of this dimension is the molten core of the planet, the civilizations there exist between the spaces of the atoms that are the molten core, when you travel through a tunnel from the surface to hollow Earth , you're going through a portal into another dimension."
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare