Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow Earth

Hollow Earth 10 Aug 2013 22:41 #21

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
It's peculiar that most people would probably dismiss the idea of a "hollow" - or at least well-tunnelled - earth because tunnels and cave systems have always been part of how (some) humans live. Humans can and do adapt to every environment, so why not cave/tunnel systems? And humans always push the boundaries, so why not deeper and ever deeper into the earth?

Even today, you can buy French houses that have one or two bedrooms that are built into the mountainside behind them (cave rooms) and we are aware that people live in the drainage and old subway systems of the world. It's not such a leap to believe that there might well be a part of society that lives underground, maybe completely.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, pheony

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 04:22 #22

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
cantata wrote:
It's peculiar that most people would probably dismiss the idea of a "hollow" - or at least well-tunnelled - earth because tunnels and cave systems have always been part of how (some) humans live. Humans can and do adapt to every environment, so why not cave/tunnel systems? And humans always push the boundaries, so why not deeper and ever deeper into the earth?

Even today, you can buy French houses that have one or two bedrooms that are built into the mountainside behind them (cave rooms) and we are aware that people live in the drainage and old subway systems of the world. It's not such a leap to believe that there might well be a part of society that lives underground, maybe completely.

Cantata, i won't stop being your friend because you agree or don't agree with me, It's not an imposition mate. :)
It does make sense, after you study it for a while,
We'll have to keep digging, like Byrd, flying perhaps.
The real way to fly.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 04:24 #23

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As much as I appreciate your contributions, Chandra, I need to refrain from commenting here and ask you to try to understand my motivations:

truth-zone.net/forum/Vent-Room/60531-newspeak.html?start=20#77414

No problem PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 17:05 #24

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 18:51 #25

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2013/06/agharta-nation-inside-earth.html

The Channelings of Djwhal Khul on the Hollow Earth

Whenever I do research on a given subject I like to get Djwhal Khul's feedback on the information I have come up with. Upon sharing with Him what I have shared with you in this book, he had a number of interesting things to add.

First off, he confirmed that Admiral Byrd did, indeed, travel to the Inner Earth as he said he did. He said that there is a Sun in the Inner Earth, but it is different than our outer Sun. He said that the Aurora Borealis was not caused by the Sun of the Inner Earth, but from a different light source. he said that the opening at the Poles were very wide and ships and planes can fly into it, however it is naturally protected by some kind of energy field. People can find it if they really search for it, however, it is slightly camouflaged by this energy field.

He confirmed that there were entrances to the Inner Earth in Egypt, Tibet and the Yukatan, and also added that there were other entrances in the Bermuda Triangle, Soviet Union, and Africa.
Last Edit: 11 Aug 2013 23:25 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 23:24 #26

  • John Drake
  • John Drake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 48
  • Likes received: 15
Chandrakavi could you explain the orbit of the Moon going on the pretense the Earth is hollow?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 23:28 #27

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
I'm not a Moon expert, this is a thread on Hollow Earth, Agartha, Shambhala, and so Many other names it has.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 23:32 #28

  • John Drake
  • John Drake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 48
  • Likes received: 15
chandrakavi wrote:
The Nazis sought to prove that the earth was hollow.
In a book called : MAYA: Reality is an Illusion by Miguel Serrano
I find in the last chapter the following , that is said about the Hollow Earth:

"Three years ago, i received an unexpected visit of a world known writer.
It came from Germany to bring an extraordinary document: a letter written by
a German submariner that said to be "inside the earth", because Rudolph Hess and Haushofer were right: THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

The handwritten letter, in german dated April 20, 1947 ,
meant to say that these "syncronisms" come to support us, because as the alquimist
says: "If you are doing the job right, unknown friends will come to your help..." and "even if you find yourself alone in your room, your thoughts will be heard thousands of leagues of
distance from where you are"...

TRANSLATION:
April 20, 1947
Dear old comrade:
This letter will be a surprise to you. The submarine U-Boot 209 has made it. The Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The entire crew finds itself well, but we cannot return. We are not prisioners. I am sure that this message will arrive to you; this is the last contact wiith U-209. We will see each other again comrade..
Signature ILLEGIBLE


Letter from Hans Willi to Howard Emmajean, dated may 8, 1990
Dear howard &Emmajean.

The two briefs received of 7 mai and R.C. Thank you so much!!!

The mission of the U-290 was one of the most fanstastic missions
of the Third Reich. It certainly involved the Occultist influence of
Hitler, Himmler, Heydtrich and Dr. Larl Hauschofer....

The mission of the U-290 was to follow ancient charts, and to enter
a gigantic undersea mountain opening. This was believed to lead to the Center of the Earth!! Yes, it was beleived that in the center lay Agharta!!!

The U-290 did not return, and thus the letter from an old friend
who was aboard the 290. This letter states that the U-290's mission
was completed, that the earth IS HOLLOW, and not only that, also inhabited. The boat was commanded by Heinnrich Brodda.

The mission was entitled ASGARD

The man who wrote me the letter while I was staying with my cousins was
JOSEPH MUNDT. Special appointee of the Reich's mysterious AHNENERBE
bureau under Himler and Heydrich. This is and still is the Ancestral
Bureau of the Nordic Race, which came from the north, and believed that
they came from an opening near the North Polar area ,which led to the Center
of the Earth..........Many old nordic legends claim this as well as
several Native American Legends (Amerindians).

Mundt was not in Argentina, the letter was mailed from there ,Stating that
the U-290 accomplished its mission, but none could return, yet they were NOT prisioners. Most strange and I know that this defies the credibility of RATIONAL THOUGHT though,
but I think there are many things we DO NOT KNOW.

Haushofer, very strange pronouncement on the Obelisk, in Runic Symbols,
Beyond this point lies Agharta, and there are more things IN Heaven and In EARTH
THAT MAN HAS DREAMT.........As stated previously, there was a most profound influence in the Third Reich of the Occult or is Occut sometimes TRUTH that is not yet understood,
or perhaps OLD knowledge that man has lost his way in this world after losing it....

The 629 had her encounter with a flying Disc off Afrika in Mai 1943.
Some place that film still exists. I think it is very likely the very
first photos of a Flying Disc, alter seen by allied and Luftwaffe
pilots over Europe.

A most pleasant sojourn to you both my friends in EUROPA(::
An Angel in the front and Angel in the back for your protection and guidance while away.
God bless you both.

Faithfully

WILLIE


Edit:
I personally think that these letters could or could not mean something, but it is worth
looking at the information about the Hollow Earth, and the distance dates between each letter 1947 and 1990. It is for us to decide..

Problem is U-290 was scuttled in Kupfermühlen Bay, part of Flensburg Fjord, in May 1945.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 23:37 #29

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
John Drake wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:
The Nazis sought to prove that the earth was hollow.
In a book called : MAYA: Reality is an Illusion by Miguel Serrano
I find in the last chapter the following , that is said about the Hollow Earth:

"Three years ago, i received an unexpected visit of a world known writer.
It came from Germany to bring an extraordinary document: a letter written by
a German submariner that said to be "inside the earth", because Rudolph Hess and Haushofer were right: THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

The handwritten letter, in german dated April 20, 1947 ,
meant to say that these "syncronisms" come to support us, because as the alquimist
says: "If you are doing the job right, unknown friends will come to your help..." and "even if you find yourself alone in your room, your thoughts will be heard thousands of leagues of
distance from where you are"...

TRANSLATION:
April 20, 1947
Dear old comrade:
This letter will be a surprise to you. The submarine U-Boot 209 has made it. The Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The entire crew finds itself well, but we cannot return. We are not prisioners. I am sure that this message will arrive to you; this is the last contact wiith U-209. We will see each other again comrade..
Signature ILLEGIBLE


Letter from Hans Willi to Howard Emmajean, dated may 8, 1990
Dear howard &Emmajean.

The two briefs received of 7 mai and R.C. Thank you so much!!!

The mission of the U-290 was one of the most fanstastic missions
of the Third Reich. It certainly involved the Occultist influence of
Hitler, Himmler, Heydtrich and Dr. Larl Hauschofer....

The mission of the U-290 was to follow ancient charts, and to enter
a gigantic undersea mountain opening. This was believed to lead to the Center of the Earth!! Yes, it was beleived that in the center lay Agharta!!!

The U-290 did not return, and thus the letter from an old friend
who was aboard the 290. This letter states that the U-290's mission
was completed, that the earth IS HOLLOW, and not only that, also inhabited. The boat was commanded by Heinnrich Brodda.

The mission was entitled ASGARD

The man who wrote me the letter while I was staying with my cousins was
JOSEPH MUNDT. Special appointee of the Reich's mysterious AHNENERBE
bureau under Himler and Heydrich. This is and still is the Ancestral
Bureau of the Nordic Race, which came from the north, and believed that
they came from an opening near the North Polar area ,which led to the Center
of the Earth..........Many old nordic legends claim this as well as
several Native American Legends (Amerindians).

Mundt was not in Argentina, the letter was mailed from there ,Stating that
the U-290 accomplished its mission, but none could return, yet they were NOT prisioners. Most strange and I know that this defies the credibility of RATIONAL THOUGHT though,
but I think there are many things we DO NOT KNOW.

Haushofer, very strange pronouncement on the Obelisk, in Runic Symbols,
Beyond this point lies Agharta, and there are more things IN Heaven and In EARTH
THAT MAN HAS DREAMT.........As stated previously, there was a most profound influence in the Third Reich of the Occult or is Occut sometimes TRUTH that is not yet understood,
or perhaps OLD knowledge that man has lost his way in this world after losing it....

The 629 had her encounter with a flying Disc off Afrika in Mai 1943.
Some place that film still exists. I think it is very likely the very
first photos of a Flying Disc, alter seen by allied and Luftwaffe
pilots over Europe.

A most pleasant sojourn to you both my friends in EUROPA(::
An Angel in the front and Angel in the back for your protection and guidance while away.
God bless you both.

Faithfully

WILLIE


Edit:
I personally think that these letters could or could not mean something, but it is worth
looking at the information about the Hollow Earth, and the distance dates between each letter 1947 and 1990. It is for us to decide..

Problem is U-290 was scuttled in Kupfermühlen Bay, part of Flensburg Fjord, in May 1945.

Ok, facts?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 23:38 #30

  • John Drake
  • John Drake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 48
  • Likes received: 15
chandrakavi wrote:
I'm not a Moon expert, this is a thread on Hollow Earth, Agartha, Shambhala, and so Many other names it has.

Yes it is a thread on the hollow Earth and a hollow Earth would make the orbit of the Moon impossible. Basic school boy physics that clearly you have no understanding of. So unless you can re-write basic school boy physics the hollow Earth is dead in the water.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 11 Aug 2013 23:40 #31

  • John Drake
  • John Drake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 48
  • Likes received: 15
chandrakavi wrote:
John Drake wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:
The Nazis sought to prove that the earth was hollow.
In a book called : MAYA: Reality is an Illusion by Miguel Serrano
I find in the last chapter the following , that is said about the Hollow Earth:

"Three years ago, i received an unexpected visit of a world known writer.
It came from Germany to bring an extraordinary document: a letter written by
a German submariner that said to be "inside the earth", because Rudolph Hess and Haushofer were right: THE EARTH IS HOLLOW.

The handwritten letter, in german dated April 20, 1947 ,
meant to say that these "syncronisms" come to support us, because as the alquimist
says: "If you are doing the job right, unknown friends will come to your help..." and "even if you find yourself alone in your room, your thoughts will be heard thousands of leagues of
distance from where you are"...

TRANSLATION:
April 20, 1947
Dear old comrade:
This letter will be a surprise to you. The submarine U-Boot 209 has made it. The Earth is HOLLOW! Dr. Haushofer and Hess were right. The entire crew finds itself well, but we cannot return. We are not prisioners. I am sure that this message will arrive to you; this is the last contact wiith U-209. We will see each other again comrade..
Signature ILLEGIBLE


Letter from Hans Willi to Howard Emmajean, dated may 8, 1990
Dear howard &Emmajean.

The two briefs received of 7 mai and R.C. Thank you so much!!!

The mission of the U-290 was one of the most fanstastic missions
of the Third Reich. It certainly involved the Occultist influence of
Hitler, Himmler, Heydtrich and Dr. Larl Hauschofer....

The mission of the U-290 was to follow ancient charts, and to enter
a gigantic undersea mountain opening. This was believed to lead to the Center of the Earth!! Yes, it was beleived that in the center lay Agharta!!!

The U-290 did not return, and thus the letter from an old friend
who was aboard the 290. This letter states that the U-290's mission
was completed, that the earth IS HOLLOW, and not only that, also inhabited. The boat was commanded by Heinnrich Brodda.

The mission was entitled ASGARD

The man who wrote me the letter while I was staying with my cousins was
JOSEPH MUNDT. Special appointee of the Reich's mysterious AHNENERBE
bureau under Himler and Heydrich. This is and still is the Ancestral
Bureau of the Nordic Race, which came from the north, and believed that
they came from an opening near the North Polar area ,which led to the Center
of the Earth..........Many old nordic legends claim this as well as
several Native American Legends (Amerindians).

Mundt was not in Argentina, the letter was mailed from there ,Stating that
the U-290 accomplished its mission, but none could return, yet they were NOT prisioners. Most strange and I know that this defies the credibility of RATIONAL THOUGHT though,
but I think there are many things we DO NOT KNOW.

Haushofer, very strange pronouncement on the Obelisk, in Runic Symbols,
Beyond this point lies Agharta, and there are more things IN Heaven and In EARTH
THAT MAN HAS DREAMT.........As stated previously, there was a most profound influence in the Third Reich of the Occult or is Occut sometimes TRUTH that is not yet understood,
or perhaps OLD knowledge that man has lost his way in this world after losing it....

The 629 had her encounter with a flying Disc off Afrika in Mai 1943.
Some place that film still exists. I think it is very likely the very
first photos of a Flying Disc, alter seen by allied and Luftwaffe
pilots over Europe.

A most pleasant sojourn to you both my friends in EUROPA(::
An Angel in the front and Angel in the back for your protection and guidance while away.
God bless you both.

Faithfully

WILLIE


Edit:
I personally think that these letters could or could not mean something, but it is worth
looking at the information about the Hollow Earth, and the distance dates between each letter 1947 and 1990. It is for us to decide..

Problem is U-290 was scuttled in Kupfermühlen Bay, part of Flensburg Fjord, in May 1945.

Ok, facts?

You asking for facts, forgive me if i laugh out loud.

What facts would you like?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 16 Aug 2013 21:39 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Hejsan, Chandra!

I just read a very extensive book



and it gave me new insights and a totally new perception of the reason why the Germans did not make use of the bomb.

Years ago I read the Landig Trilogy, which to me is a singular, all-comprising work on human history.

I wish this information would be available in English.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2013 21:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 17 Aug 2013 22:15 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
To Chandra and all who are honestly interested in this subject

The Path To The Inner World - The Return of Otto Rahn

by gollum translator ^^
might help a bit, especially the reviews.

Landig Trilogy

which is hardly available in German.


"My ancient forbears were heathens, and my ancestors were heretics. For their exoneration I collect the pieces that Rome left over."

(Otto Rahn, Luzifers Hofgesind, i.e. Lucifer's Court)




I did not read this book and thus don't know a thing about it, only posted the picture because of Rahn.





Most of what is purported about Otto Rahn is the usual deliberate misinterpretation and defamation from my now point of view.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2013 22:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi, Aryanist

Hollow Earth 11 Mar 2014 22:38 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Meanwhile I came to the now conclusion that there are no "aliens" and UFOs are mere fabrications to provoke anxiety for multiple reasons.
All unidentified flying objects are terrestrial.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow Earth 23 Mar 2014 16:53 #35

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Meanwhile I came to the now conclusion that there are no "aliens" and UFOs are mere fabrications to provoke anxiety for multiple reasons.
All unidentified flying objects are terrestrial.

Totally agree with you, no aliens, no UFO, they all come from earth, probably Governments.
I saw some time ago a video showing on TV cigar shaped entering inside a volcano. I'll post it if I can find it PFIZIPFEI.

Found this, but I don't agree with all the UFO part they talk about,


beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/02/hacked-nasa-photos-hollow-earth-images-mind-blowing-2568992.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 23 Mar 2014 22:01 #36

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
Ovni volcan Popocatépetl Octubre 2012 - YouTube


27/10/2012 -

The UFO is 1 kilometer long and 200 meters wide
With greatest speed than a airplane.

This is México, in the popecatepl Volcano.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2014 02:46 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 24 Mar 2014 09:59 #37

  • youknow
  • youknow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 9
  • Likes received: 4
If you are not familiar with the work of Barbara Crouse-Brown in photo-analysis you will enjoy her evidence provided by herself since 1998 on her website which is now only available on the web archive I think, showing related topics such as many inner-terrestrials inhabiting subterranean worlds and their artistic productions on the surface of Arizona mountain ranges like the Superstitions. All highly visual and entertaining.
Incidentally there are pages of picture analyses of many ufo s in the eath's atmosphere and further afield showing clearly their various natures, some are from the inner earth worlds and many not imo.
web.archive.org/web/20110430210643/http://www.wiolawapress.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow Earth 24 Mar 2014 12:18 #38

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
WildHorse wrote:
certinly a fascinating topic...

my friends partner knew of some guy who claimed to know of a being/entity from hollow earth known as Zorra, and he drew him. Not sure about the legitimacy of Billie Woodard involved in the site hollowearthnetwork.com but certainly interesting stuff to read!

theearthplan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/zorra-update-hollow-earth-network-18.html
www.hollowearthnetwork.com/


Thank you WildHorse, as you say it's interesting read, I just don't find Zorra a credible source.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 24 Mar 2014 13:22 #39

  • chandrakavi
  • chandrakavi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Underground Researcher
  • Posts: 651
  • Likes received: 263
youknow wrote:
If you are not familiar with the work of Barbara Crouse-Brown in photo-analysis you will enjoy her evidence provided by herself since 1998 on her website which is now only available on the web archive I think, showing related topics such as many inner-terrestrials inhabiting subterranean worlds and their artistic productions on the surface of Arizona mountain ranges like the Superstitions. All highly visual and entertaining.
Incidentally there are pages of picture analyses of many ufo s in the eath's atmosphere and further afield showing clearly their various natures, some are from the inner earth worlds and many not imo.
web.archive.org/web/20110430210643/http://www.wiolawapress.com/


Thank you ,youknow. I Am not into UFOs, the video I posted was to show they probably come from Earth, and return to it.
Strange to see it entering a volcano, where does it lead to, Hollow Earth?
There are Many entrances to H.E. Is this volcano one more of them?
Someday we'll hopefully know.
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2014 13:25 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 25 Mar 2014 13:07 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Chandra, there are so many intersections and overlappings with the concave and the convex hollow earth theories that I would like to invite you to take a closer look at these common features some time, for your advanced opinion means a lot to me.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.